Aroused

By MistressAli

Snively, Robotnik (c) Sega/Archie/Dic

Packbell (c) David Pistone

 

 

Warnings: this is a KINKY dirty male/male lemon. Yes, that's right, male shagging galore!

If that repulses you, then do not read (or at least, don't complain if you choose to ignore me!)

 

Now on with the smut!

 

****

 

Aroused,

 

Arousal.

 

No. He was above lust.

 

He couldn't believe his beautiful android son was like that. That his nephew, pale-faced and bitter, was like that.

He had never imagined; could never imagine them, doing those things...

 

He watched it all the way through.

It was twenty-five minutes long.

He rewound it and watched it again.

Aroused.

 

On the screen they were clear. He had a high resolution monitor. This tape was recorded top notch.

He hit play.

 

"Packbell...what the hell... what's that for?" Snively's face, his cheeks strangely flushed. The lighting was dim but his nephew's eyes were nearly phosporent; lit up like blue lanterns. Those lanterns flitted to the camera lens, matching pupil to glass. He was frowning.

 

"A record of our fun," came the android's voice from somewhere behind and to the left of the camcorder. He was always saying stupid things even though Robotnik had programmed him with a high and intelligent vocabulary.

 

But Packbell was unpredictable; the result of programming him to learn and behave much more humanely than the SWATbots. He might as well been a living being, anyway; not a trace of robotic stiffness or hard logic was found in him.

 

"Fun? I'm sure..." Snively looked displeased.

 

The android came into the shot, and his bare chest was a glaring shock against the grayness of the room they occupied. He was wearing leather pants.

There was the comer of a bed. This was someone's room.

 

"Packbell..." said Snively again, casting another look to the camera.

 

"Ignore it, Snivvy... Pretend it isn't there..."

 

The small man rolled his eyes. "Oh, fine...whatever..."

 

Aroused. Aroused. He watched the tape intently, pretending he didn't know what happened. He watched it like seeing it for the first time and his arous...

Curiosity

Grew.

 

He licked his lips. Droid was touching human. Arms rubbing along arms. The human turned his head sideways, like shy, like vulnerable. And android's teeth latched onto the human's neck, biting down. He saw Snively flinch, his eyes squeezed closed, and then suddenly opened. He didn't look afraid. His mouth opened.

Blood was trickling. His mouth opened further and his head tilted back.

 

He moaned.

 

Julian gasped. He fumbled for the remote. He rewound it. He played it again.

 

Moan moan.

Pain?

Moan.

Rewind!

Feverent.

Play.

Moan

I want this!

He let the tape go forward.

 

Packbell's fingers were long and slender. They crawled up Snively's chest like white spiders. He was on his knees, one hand around Sniv, resting on his back. Even then he was still taller. His teeth were still in the human's neck, his throat working like he was swallowing the thin stream of blood.

Copper, rich and pure.

Moan. Julian licked his lips. He was thirsty suddenly.

 

Deeper the teeth went in. Snively gasped; he should be afraid.... Packbell could tear his throat out. He was bleeding and his hands rose, digging into the droid's arms.

 

Packbell's fingers, so nimble and quick, were at Snively's gray collar. They unbuttoned, opening, revealing skin so white it seemed to nearly glow.

 

*gulp* Tingles. Julian felt tingles. But why? This was Snively. Snively was not tingle-inducing. He was dull; he sat by monitors and stared all day into their flat depths. He whined. He was not glowing and flush-faced, sparkle-eyed, beautiful and moaning...

 

he was.

 

Aroused...

 

 

Now Packbell's teeth were sheathed behind lips. Then forward Snively leaned, his mouth went to Packbell's, but quickly; a dry chaste kiss. He smiled.

 

Packbell smiled back. His profile was so beautiful. "Dirty tease..."

 

"Mmmmmm..." Snively tilted his head and he made such a noise, something Julian had never heard before. A purr.

 

It made his hair stand on end.

 

Packbell smiled wider. He didn't seem shaken by that wondrous sound. His hands shot out; he grabbed Snively hard by those bare bony shoulders. Snively made a small noise, a sort of 'meep'.

The grip looked strong and Julian imagined it hurt. But Snively's eyes went heavy-lidded again, sultry, and again, that sound that made Julian want to jump up and clutch himself with the beauty of it.

 

Packbell's fingers tightened. Snively winced, then leaned forward, and his lips caught Packbell's and there was nothing chaste now.

 

It made Julian shift, his face flushing, to see their mouths move together, hear the growling lust, see the slip of tongue.

 

For minutes upon minutes they kissed, at first contact only given by mouth, but finally Packbell's hand began to stray down Snively's skinny chest, until it reached his belt, and there it began to unbuckle. Snively's hands rose up, digging into Packbell's arms, his cheeks flared red. He broke away, looking up at Packbell, panting.

 

The belt was pulled free roughly. Packbell kept it in his hand, smiling strangely. Then he set it onto the bedspread and shoved Snively onto his back. The lackey made that squeaking noise again. "Packbell!"

 

"Shut up." The android splayed one large hand on Snively's chest, the other deftly unbuttoned the lone button of the human's trousers and then yanked the pants down slender thighs and off.

 

Julian closed his eyes, feeling shudders so strange go through him. He felt very warm, and the tingles were going directly to one place, fluttering to the junction of his legs, making him hot and uncomfortably, unfamiliarly, straining against the front of his uniform.

 

Snively's face was red and his eyes fluttered nervously. He swallowed, giving an almost inaudible whimper as Packbell's hand lighted on his underwear, fondling the tender flesh underneath through the thin cloth.

 

Julian shifted. And shifted again. He couldn't get comfortable. Not now.

 

Packbell's hand got rougher, squeezing too hard for that delicate area and Snively sat up quickly with a cry, pushing at his arms. The android shoved him down again and the belt returned to his grip. Easily, he overpowered the small human, and when all was done, Snively had his wrists bound in the belt, held over his head in the slats of the headboard. He gave a few little jerks, but the belt was buckled tightly and he could not escape.

 

"Packers," he whined. "Let me gooo."

 

"No...I like you like this..." The droid's teeth shone in the dim lighting.

 

Snively's pouting lips pouted even more. "P-Packers... you know you can d-d-do anything to me already... I don't need to be tied..."

 

The only answer to that was a smile and then the droid resumed his rough fondling. The tiny human whimpered, his little wrists writhing against the belt that held them.

 

Julian had to shift again. Snively's whimpering noises evoked three emotions from him. Sometimes it made him feel powerful. Evil. A rich fine feeling of control and dominance.

Sometimes they annoyed him, made his eyes blaze red and his teeth grind.

And sometimes... they made him shiver inside and his breath hiss in, touching him deep in some dark place that enjoyed the sound of suffering, some place where the enjoyment rose to beautiful peaks and sank into deep deep valleys.

 

He wasn't dominating Snively right now. No.

Nor was he annoyed by those puppy sounds, the sight of that nearly nude body wiggling.

No, he had to shift again, his breathing coming in deeper, he had to look away for a minute, he had to wipe sweat off his forehead.

 

Packbell laughed, softly, barely audible. His lips were on Snively's cheek and then grazed over his mouth. The small human whimpered again, his mouth moving to kiss the droid, but Packbell moved away, his tongue trailing down Snively's slender neck and then down to his bare chest. Over nipples that tongue flickered, teasing, teeth laying a nip. Then to the belly, licking over scars and teasing the rim of his navel.

 

He teased. Oh, he teased. Licking down Sniv's leg. Then up. Tickling his inner thighs, even a brush of tongue over the front of those white undies.

 

Julian could barely sit still. Packbell was back to licking Sniv's chest, but Julian's eyes were focused on the white undies. On what was happening. There was a response to that licking, a response that lifted upwards and stretched against that thin material.

 

Down that mouth went again onto cloth, licking, and then the droid's hands clasped there, grabbing the item through the cloth, holding it upright. It looked small in his hands. Cute. The droid laughed again, taking the tip into his mouth.

 

Snively's little body jerked and then went tense. He stopped fighting the bonds, laid panting with widened eyes. The droid suckled on that cloth, wetting it, his hands squeezing the base in rhythm.

 

"Oohhhh..." the tiny human let out a moan as the droid suckled harder. Fingers curled into fists, "ohhh...Ohhhh..."

 

The droid gave a sly smile as that supple tongue laid wet paths onto the rigid flesh, and the back down his mouth went, but not to suck this time.

 

Even Julian jumped as those teeth flashed and nipped. Snively let out a high squeal, like a puppy whose tail had been stepped on, and against the bonds he jerked hard, his feet kicking. Julian could see red staining the undergarments... sweet rich copper, so pretty against the snowy cloth.

 

He could taste it in his mouth again. He swallowed.

 

Snively was whimpering, his head up, staring at Packbell with widened eyes. The droid's now passive mouth sucked gently on the reddened spot of cloth, those equally scarlet eyes twinkling.

 

"P-P-Packers...ow...why did you do that! Why did you do that!?" Snively jerked hard against the restraints, his eyes teary. "That hurt, you bastard! You fucking bastard!" His foot came out and kicked Packbell, but there was little strength behind it.

 

"Awww." The droid cooed, flashing a smile to the camera. Then deft fingers slid over underwear and yanked them off. Snively let out a gasp. Julian let out a groan.

 

His nephew was almost boyish in his features. His face, all rounded and big-eyed. His body, so slim and small. Even in this exposed area he seemed young and underdeveloped. Packbell seemed to be amused, still fixing a smile to the lens. Snively's cheeks were red. He was bleeding from the small wound inflicted by Packbell's teeth and it seeped onto a pale thigh.

 

Packbell leaned his head down and licked that small organ free of blood. Snively whimpered, straining his neck to watch the droid.

 

"You taste so yummy, Snivvy," chuckled the droid as he lifted his head once again. He tilted his head, black hair falling to tickle the human's thigh.

 

"I bet..." The human's brow crinkled in a frown. "You had your fun now, Packers, untie me..."

 

"Why?"

 

The human smiled naughtily. "So we can get to the 'real' fun, of course."

 

"I dunno..." The droid raised a finger to his mouth. His tongue flickered out, wetting that finger in an erotic fashion. "I could fuck you just as easily tied up."

 

Snively pouted. The droid laughed and brought the dampened finger to the human's rear. There was a quick jab forward and Snively let out another high squeal, his body jerking.

 

The finger pushed in deeper, up to the knuckle. Sniv squirmed in his bonds.

 

Julian wondered how that felt. To put a finger in there.

To have a finger in there.

 

It looked like it was uncomfortable. Snively was whining as Packbell began to thrust that finger. His cheeks were so red. But he was still

 

Aroused.

 

Whine.

Thrust.

Another finger added.

A deep shudder.

Whine.

Fingers thrust in deep, roughly.

Moan.

A moan.

 

Julian had to pause the tape, breathing heavily. It hurt between his legs. He was straining against the cloth of his uniform, straining so hard he thought he'd tear through.

 

A moan. It was a moan. And there was another, and Snivvy was squirming, but not to get away, he was moving towards Packbell's hand, like he wanted those fingers in deeper, he was moaning and whimpering and his cheeks were so blood red.

 

This was not discomfort, this was agonized pleasure.

 

Packbell smiled at Sniv, leaning his face down. "You like that, Snivvy-poo?"

 

The tiny human was panting. "Uh...more...need more..." He whimpered, eyes pleading with the droid.

 

With his free hand Packbell stroked Sniv's bald head, then held his fist up to the small man's eye level. "Maybe I should give you this, eh, Snivvy?" The tiny man whimpered again.

 

"How would you like that?" A third finger was added, roughly, and Sniv yelped. But he reverted back to panting and moaning soon enough. "Maybe I'll just fist-fuck you."

 

Packbell's fist was big. Very big. Snively's eyes widened as another finger was added, his face crinkling in pain. "Uh..." He tried to pull away. Packbell's fingers were digging in deep, those 4 long fingers wedged into such a tiny space. "Uh...no Packers...please don't..."

 

"Why not?" the droid said breathily against the human's neck, thrusting those fingers violently. Sniv tilted his head back, his back arching. His thighs trembled, erection aimed upwards and already slick with precum. He tilted his head to the side, eyes screwed closed, whimpering thinly, desperate sounds. He looked like he was going to-

 

And then Packbell pulled his hand away. The fingers slid out.

 

"Uh...no...nooooo..." The human's voice tremored on the verge of tears. His eyes were widened with shock, wild with desperate need. He jerked in his bonds a few times, but nothing gave way, and he began to whimper in frustration, fingers digging into his palm. "Packers...I need it...I need it...please...!"

 

"No." The droid shook his head. "You told me you didn't want my hand... So you ain't getting it."

 

"N-N-not your whole hand..." The tiny human was stumbling over his words. "Paaaackersssss!" It came out in a long whine.

 

Packbell tsked. "Quit whining, Sniv, you sound like a dog." And he suddenly he rose up, and moved onto the bed, moving right above Snively. His knees straddled each side of the human's tiny chest.

 

There was a bulge in the droid's leather pants. It looked like it was straining hard, seeking a way out. Julian knew how that felt. Right now he was unzipping his uniform, his cheeks red. He was embarrassed by this. He liked to be clothed.

 

Packbell undid his pants, each movement slow and deliberate, a smile sent to Sniv the entire time. He unbuckled his belt. He unbuttoned the buttons that lined the fly. He stood up to shimmy those pants down his hips and throw them onto the floor. Then he straddled Sniv again. Wearing just black briefs.

 

Snively's eyes were focused on the bulge in the black garment, and then his eyes raised to Packbell's face. He gulped.

 

"What's wrong, Snivvy? Does my lil pet make you nervous?"

 

"No..." Snively narrowed his eyes, still panting, his gaze back on that bulge.

 

"It should..." the droid bared his teeth in a hideous grin, one hand reaching in and freeing his

 

Arousal.

 

He let out a little moan as it popped free. Large. Long. Hard. His 'son' certainly was well-endowed. He grasped it in one fist, bringing the head close to Snively's mouth.

 

"If I shoved this down your throat, would that make you nervous?" The droid cooed, pushing that object onto Snively's lips, parting them.

 

The human turned his head away, but his eyes looked up at Packbell shrewdly. "If I returned your earlier 'favor', would that make YOU nervous?" He snapped his teeth.

 

"Do that and I'll rip yours off." The droid was smiling prettily the entire time, but sometimes a grin was his most dangerous expression.

 

Snively's expression didn't change, but it was clear he was swallowing hard. Roughly then, one droid grabbed his head, pulling it back so Sniv's eyes were aimed towards the ceiling. The other hand pushed that cock hard against those pouty lips, and past them, till the head was warm inside that mouth. Sniv let out a muffled whimper, his hands straining in the bonds as Packbell pushed himself in deeper, now half of his length was inside the human's mouth. It was clear it wouldn't all fit. It was clear even now the tiny man was having difficulty, his eyes were wide and his expression distressed.

 

Packers sat still for a few moments. "Calm down, Snivvy. You can breathe..." he chuckled evilly, stroking the human's warm hairless head. His other hand trailed downwards to stroke a different sort of head, making the human wiggle in agonized throes, caught between breathlessness and ecstasy. The droid's fingers trailed lightly over the human's cock, teasing, but then drew away again.

 

He sighed. "My pet doesn't like this, Snivvy..." He suddenly smacked the human's cheek, hard, leaving a stinging red mark. The human groaned around his mouthful, his eyes screwed shut. Tears oozed from underneath his lashes. "He wants you to sssssucccck it." The droid snorted and chuckled, but then that was lost in a moan as Sniv obeyed, working his mouth into action.

 

Julian sat with his uniform unzipped, his chest and belly exposed. Still in his underwear, but the aching hardened part had been pulled free. It stood upright, dwarfed by the immensity of the stomach above it. His cheeks were beet red. But he couldn't zip up. He couldn't stop watching the tape. He couldn't believe he wanted to keep watching.

 

 He looked at his nephew. The Snively that was not tingle-inducing was making him shiver. His lips, stretched around that hard length, his eyes closed and eyelashes lush, his pale body bare and trembling and wet with sweat and spit and other things.

 

So very pretty.

 

Arousal

Turned

A

Dull

Man

Into

A

Beautiful

Beast.

 

Packbell, meanwhile, bore his weight more heavily on his knees. They dug deep into the mattress on either side of Snively; the droid took care not to sit on his tiny body.

 

His eyes were half-closed, dark and dreamy, focused on Snively's face. Moaning softly. With one hand he guided himself in and out, slow, sometimes deep enough to make the lackey gag and whimper in protest. But still that mouth worked, making small slurping sounds.

 

Julian thought he'd never heard anything as erotic before.

 

 

Packbell let out a groan, his teeth gritting together, his free hand digging into the sheets. Snively opened his eyes, shooting a mischievous gaze. Suddenly he strained his head forward, taking the droid in deeply inside his throat. Only a few moments of this and the droid gasped, his hand gripping harder, twisting the sheets, but then he pulled back roughly. Seating himself on the bed, he drew in heavy breaths, turning his head to cast Snively a wink. He stroked the small man's chin.

 

"Bad Snivvy...you almost had me..."

 

He was still

 

Aroused.

 

Julian didn't know how Packbell could stand it. Staying aroused. He'd just been so close to freedom! His plump hand was trailing down his chest now. He stopped, almost curiously, to take a nipple between two fingers. Squeezing softly. It felt... odd.

 

"Too bad," Snively frowned, his lips pouting. "If I got you off, you wouldn't have  reason to keep me tied."

 

"Oh, I dunno..." The droid smiled innocently. "There's other things besides sex."

 

Snively's eyebrows shot up. "You've finally realized that, Packers?"

 

"Oh, I knew it..." One of Packbell's fingers teasingly brushed the swollen head of the human's cock. Snively shuddered. "But it's so much fun!"

 

"If you say so," said Snively, drawing in a sharp breath. Pivoting his hips to get further contact from that finger. But Packbell pulled it away. Snively let out a frustrated growl, watching as Packbell raised the finger to his mouth, sucking on it in a dirty mimic of his earlier actions.

 

"Damn you, Packbell," the lackey growled, jerking his wrists hard against the belt. It had taken a bit too much strain, and finally, it came loose. Packbell's crimson eyes widened as Snively threw his little body at him, knocking the droid onto his back.

 

Long bony fingers clamped around Packbell's throat, pressing hard, and Snively leaned his face down and hissed, his nose brushing the droid's. "I've had enough of your fucking games."

 

"Really, Snivvy?" Packbell smiled, his hands rising up and stroking the human's sides.

 

"Yes..." Snively squeezed his fingers harder. Julian could see his nails were digging into the droid's skin.

 

"You don't want to play 'fucking' games anymore? Well, then how about some games without fucking? Like monopoly. Or Candy Land!"

 

"NO." The human let out a growl and suddenly pressed his mouth hard to Packbell's, his hands leaving the droid's throat and raking down his chest, grinding his groin against the droid's, their two

 

Arousals...

 

Rubbing together.

 

Oh, that looked so strange, Julian thought, shivering, taking his fingers away from his breast. Trailing them further down, he dared to touch his own

 

Arousal.

 

This should be wrong. They were both MEN. They were both his COMMANDERS! They had NO RIGHT to be doing this sort of activity. He didn't know when the tape had been made. During work hours most likely!

 

But still, as he watched them, he couldn't help getting more and more lust-crazed, so hot, so very hard in that forbidden spot. It bothered him.

But he liked it all the same.

 

"I like fucking games," the human growled, biting at Packbell's lip, biting hard. He drew blood. His nails were making red lines down the droid's chest. Julian didn't know his nephew was like that. Vicious like that. "But you're cheating, Packbell."

 

"I didn't know there were rules..." The droid smirked. "Besides, my 'game pieces' are bigger. Ha!"

 

"Like that fucking matters." Snively's voice was much different than Julian was used to hearing. Not whiny, not high-pitched with anxiety. It was deeper, cruelly-edged. Purring as he latched his teeth onto Packbell's neck, drawing blood there too.

 

"It matters..." Packbell sat up, putting both large hands on Snively's shoulders and shoving him back against the headboard. "It matters when they make you *scream*."

 

Pinned, the lackey smiled evilly and watched the blood trickle down the droid's chest. One finger went out and smeared it, trailing over the nipple. Then he shoved Packbell with both hands, pushing him away. "Don't flatter yourself, droid."

 

"I don't need to flatter."

 

A hand lashed out, striking the human across the face, knocking him over. Whimpering, Snively put a hand to his cheek, then struggled a bit as Packbell roughly pushed him onto his stomach. His hands grabbed the human's bony hips, his groin pressed against the human's rear.

 

Julian gaped.

 

Packbell growled. "You wanna bet, Snivvy? Bet I can't make you scream?"

 

In the camera lens, Snively looked a bit frightened. He gulped, swallowing down a whimper. "P-Packers...aren't you going to use..."

 

The droid laughed uproariously. "I know you like it dry, Sniv... besides, I left the lube in the other room..."

 

Snively squeezed his eyes shut, fingers digging into the sheet. "N-no...No P-Packers...you can't!...you'll h-h-hurt me..."

 

The droid chuckled and cooed. "Oh...fine..." And he slicked blood off his own chest and used spit in his hand to prepare the way. Then one hand grabbed his

 

Arousal

 

And pressed it against the little entrance to the human's rear. Julian was transfixed, staring at the screen, his hand squeezing his erection.

 

It didn't look possible. Packers was so large, and that... that hole was so small. It wasn't going to work, he thought, there was no way Packbell was going to fit...

 

"Ahhh...P-P-Packers..." Snively started to whimper breathily, trying to pull himself away. But he seemed weak. The droid was pressing harder; Julian saw him push forward, getting through the barrier of tightened muscle. His nephew's eyes went wide, filling with tears. A louder whimper came from him, his body jerking as Packbell gave a rough push forward. "...hurts..."

 

"Does it?" The droid laughed softly, giving another push. His length was buried half-way now. Julian's hand squeezed harder. He could see blood welling up.

 

Snively let out a whimpering cry, his fingers tearing into the sheets. "Y-Y-yes!" He tried to pull away again, but the droid wouldn't release him. "F-f-fucker!"

 

"Now, now." Packbell shook his head. "No need for name-calling."

He tilted his head back, eyes closing as he pressed deeper. Julian couldn't believe it. He was almost all the way in. Such a big thing fit into such a small space. Packbell looked in bliss.

 

Snively did not. He was making small crying noises, his eyes dripping tears. Packbell leaned down, cooing in his ear. "Awww, Snivvy... don't cry..." He licked a tear away. "You're supposed to be screaming, remember?"

 

"Lemme go..." Snively's little body wiggled and struggled. "Bastard."

 

"Stop that." Packbell smacked the human's head. "Don't fucking act like a tease and then cry when you're getting fucked. Bitch!"

 

Snively stop fighting and laid there whimpering as the android gave one last jolting shove. And now he was in fully.

 

Julian thought maybe he should get up and find them, and stop them, because his 'son' was hurting his nephew, because this had gone too far.

Then he remembered this was a tape he was watching. Pre-recorded. He didn't know where Packbell and Snively were right now. He wondered if they were doing this very same thing again.

He couldn't get up anyway, because his hand touching his erection felt too nice and because each whimpering noise Snively made was making shivers go down his spine, sweeping and soft, like a brush from butterfly wings. Oh, his nephew was in pain. But what did it matter when Julian was in such pleasure...

 

"How does that feel?" Packbell rasped, giving a little push of his hips.

 

Snively was breathing heavy. He looked over his shoulder at Packbell, grimacing. "B-bastard. It still h-h-hurts."

 

"Oh well," the droid shrugged. "You'll get over it." He smiled and withdrew a bit. "You got blood everywhere. Like a lil bitch on the rag..." He shoved forward hard, making Snively squeal like the aforementioned gender.

 

Julian jerked in his chair. A jolt of pleasure rushed through him. He had to pause the tape, sitting there gasping for a moment. On the freeze frame Packbell looked animalistic, with teeth bared and his fingers digging into Sniv's hips; the smaller man had his eyes screwed closed, mouth opened, flying tears caught in midmotion.

 

Julian let the tape go forward.

 

The droid delivered another hard thrust, then another, each one making the small human let out a loud whimper. The droid stopped then, leaning forward, running his tongue down the human's back, growling into his ear.

 

"Like that, Snivvy?" He bit the earlobe, pulling it with his teeth. "Hmmmm?"

 

The human responded with a moan.

 

"Eh? Snivvy-slut? Want more?"

 

"D-d-don't call m-m-me that..." Snively growled. One of his arms bent awkwardly to rest on Packbell's head, digging his nails in, mussing that dark hair.

 

"Ok, fine." The android laughed good-humoredly. "Do you want more, bitch?"

 

Those nails dug in harder. Packbell's hair was pushed into his eyes and he giggled. "Oooh, sorry, ok, what I meant was, 'do you want more, sir?"

 

Snively scowled. "N-n-nooo."

 

"Oh, you liar!" Packbell giggled again, grinding in further. "I know you doooo."

 

Snively squeezed his eyes shut, his breath coming in heavy. "Uhh...no-nooo..." he denied, but his voice was shaking and his cheeks red and he was wiggling underneath the droid, not like he was trying to get away. This was bodily encouragement.

 

"C'mon." Raspy words whispered across Snively's neck. Packbell's body was still, only his tongue moving lazily over Snively's ear. The smaller man shivered and let out a whimper.

 

Julian sat staring at the screen in anticipation, squeezing that lustful part of him harder. He could feel it throbbing under his hand. It was a living thing, one that needed attention.

 

"C'mon..."

 

"No..." Snively whimpered, but there was a weakening in his voice. He couldn't win this game. His hands clenched into the sheets, and eyes opened, teary but burning.

 

Desire and lust.

 

Packbell gave a short little thrust, then pulled out so only the tip of him was inside. He licked the small man's back, purring. "I'm getting hungry, Snivvy. Maybe I'll go away and get something to eat..."

 

Julian sat still.

 

"Since you don't seem interested..."

 

Snively was frowning, biting his lip. Waiting. He was calling the bluff, Julian knew.

 

But Packbell played the bluff up more. He slid out completely and rose from the bed, walking to his discarded shirt.

 

Snively sat up and looked at him, breathing heavy, his hands still fisted in the sheets, twisting them over his lap. The bunching of fabric hid the erection between his thighs. "Packbell..."

 

"What...?" the droid asked innocently, starting to slip the shirt over his head.

 

"Why do you have to be such a bastard!" the human burst out, whining. He violently yanked on the sheets.

 

"I don't know what you mean."

 

"You know perfectly well!" The small human snorted and then slid off the bed. The sheet wrapped around his hips, trailing behind as he walked. He reached the android, straining up on tiptoes, laying his lips on the droid's belly, licking. The sheet slipped, exposing the curve of his little rump, Packbell put his hand there, squeezing one cheek.

 

"I can't read minds..." The droid stood smiling with his shirt on, but naked elsewhere. Snively looked up at him, pouting, laying his head on the droid's stomach, his hands raising to grasp the droid. Fingers squeezed.

 

"You don't have to read my mind..." growled the human.

 

Packbell grinned and lifted Snively under the arms, pressing his back against the wall. The human cringed; it must've been cold on his bare skin.

 

Julian craned his neck, as if that would help. Snively and Packbell were nearly out of the camera's view. Blurred and undetailed they were against that wall. Snively hung dangling from Packbell's grip, looking up with his lip pouting.

 

Once again Packbell was pressing against that small entrance. "Permission to enter 'sir'?" he giggled, making a total mockery of Snively's supposed superiority.

 

"You never asked permission before," the small human snapped. His teeth were bared like he wanted to bite Packbell again.

 

"Ok fine..." the droid began to lower Snively to the floor.

 

If Julian hadn't watched the tape before he would've expected Snively to let him go. Yes, even if his nephew was obviously

 

Aroused

 

That small pink erection pressed so darlingly against Packbell's stomach. It looked so fragile. But that was in keeping with the rest of the body.

 

Julian expected Snively to encourage the leaving, because the staying and its actions looked like they would be painful for him. And hadn't he cried and complained before?

 

But no, he wrapped his arms around Packbell's neck, clinging, his breath escaping in a gasp.

 

"Y-y-yes."

 

"Yes, what?" The droid purred.

 

Snively whimpered and buried his face into Packbell's neck. Whatever he said was muffled, but Packbell laughed.

 

"Ooh. What a little whore Snively is! Do you really want me to do that to you?"

 

There was another muffled response and Packbell nodded and laughed. And then, in a motion that made Julian cringe, he roughly entered the small human again. Nephew arched back against the wall, letting out an agonized whimper, his nails digging into Packbell's shoulders. A trickle of blood ran down the droid's collarbone.

 

"Say it, Snivvy..." The droid grinned as Snively panted hard, trying to recover from the brutal act. His slender legs wrapped around the droid's hips.

 

"Say it..." The droid pressed in deeper.

 

Snively tried to regain his breath, his hands tightening on Packbell's shoulders.

 

"Say it..."

"Say-

 

"...Fuck me..." The human's voice came out whimpering with defeat. He leaned his head on Packbell's chest.

 

"Hmmm?" The droid hummed and looked devilish. Snively latched his teeth into the droid's neck, growling like a puppy.

 

"Fuck me!" He snarled, louder, drawing blood on the droid's neck.

 

The droid laughed. There was no warning. He drove forward suddenly, hard and vicious, thrusting deeply into the small human.

 

Julian still had a hard time believing his nephew wanted this. His face was scrunched and he cried out like in pain. The sounds made Julian burn even hotter and he felt himself grow harder in his hand. He squeezed. He rubbed. He reveled in the pleasure.

 

"Uh...Uh..." Snively's cries were getting louder with each thrust. Packbell was not being gentle. His hands were hard on the human's hips, pulling him down to meet each hard drive. The small one arched back against the cold wall, his tiny hands clutching at Packbell's shoulders, drawing blood. "Ohh...OH Godddd..."

 

"Gonna cum, Snivvy?" hissed the droid. His hair was sticking to his face; he looked dark and exotic. Powerful as he ravaged the smaller man, beautiful as he leaned in and bit Sniv's neck, marking him, making him bleed.

 

"Yess..." The lackey sounded breathless, tilting his head back. A whimpering moan broke from his throat and he shuddered deeply.

 

It was a sudden motion. The droid pulled out completely, letting Sniv's body slide down the wall, placing his hands underneath the small one's arms and holding him up. Sniv cried and squirmed against the cold metal, his body sweaty and his erection poking out towards Packbell's belly.

 

"No...No...Pack...no...don't stop..." He started to cry, tears running down his face. "I nee...I NEED IT!"

 

Julian's hand had been moving vigorously, making him groan along with his nephew, but now he stopped, watching intently. He was in suspense. This was torture!

 

He crossed his arms over his chest, trapping his hands under his upper arms. It was like a magnet was drawing his hand down towards his hardness and he struggled to resist its pull.

 

"You need it, huh?" The droid laughed softly, still holding Snively there against the wall, his scarlet eyes focused on that wet face.

 

"Y-y-yyyesss!" begged the small man, squirming. His mouth was opened and panting.

 

"Want this...huh?" Packers made a crude motion of grabbing himself, a smirk across his beautiful face.

 

"YES!" The lackey nearly screamed, his teeth snapping, attempting to bite Packbell's arm, but it was out of his mouth's reach.

 

"Dirty whore..." Packbell suddenly released, dropping Snively to the ground. The small man stared up at him with a mad light in his eyes, watching as Packbell turned and walked to the bed.

 

He slid onto it, propping his head up with a few black silken pillows. Then he sprawled his long body out, looking so lovely. He had such a perfect form. Not too muscular, not too skinny, just beautifully lean and powerful, like a predator should be...

 

"Come on, then, slut. I shouldn't do all the work when you're the one who wants it so much."

 

"DON'T call me a SLUT!!" Snively snarled and bounded over to the bed. He climbed upon it and stared down at Packbell with his teeth bared.

 

He looks quite mad, Julian thought. He still had his hands clenched under his arms. The tape wasn't over yet. He didn't want to spend himself yet...

 

"FINE!" Packbell scoffed and fanned his face with his hand. "Bitch, whore, cocksucker, whatever..." he made a motion towards his torso. "Come on, Snivvy, don't keep me waiting."

 

Snively made a face and slid onto the droid's body. Their groins were touching again. He looked down at that large cock of Packbell's and whimpered a little. "I...don't like it...like this..."

 

"Shut up and get on..." Packbell grabbed Sniv's wrist and yanked him upwards sharply, forcing the small one to rise off his knees. He hovered, his rear poised above the hard shaft.

 

"Sit, Snivvy, sit..." Packbell gave a rather hard shove on Sniv's shoulder, forcing him down. He settled down on Packbell's lap, that hard erection disappearing, engulfed deep in the human's body. Pained whimpering came from the small man.

 

"Good boy..." Packbell laid a kiss on Snively's forehead.

 

Sniv panted. Packbell trailed his tongue down, slipping it into his mouth. The kiss deepened, lasting a long moment.

 

"You feel good..." The droid cooed, giving a light thrust of his hips. "You feel real fucking good, Snivvy."

 

Sniv raised himself up a little. Julian could see the base of his 'son's hardness. It was so deep inside... He growled and took one hand from under his arm, letting it settle down on his own finally.

 

The lackey raised himself higher. His gaze was locked with Packbell's, his eyes big, reflecting a myriad of emotions; anxiety, lust, anger. There could even be guilt there.

 

Julian's hand moved.

 

There could even be hate.

 

He groaned.

 

There could even be love.

 

The lackey pushed himself down hard, and the droid let out a moan. Then up. Then down, and then up and then down and there he was, playing out his label of slut and whore. Bouncing on the droid like a well paid hooker.

 

The droid rested his hands on Snively's bony hips, helping to pull him down. He aided in the fierce ride with vicious thrusts of his hips.

 

"OOOH FUCK!" His nephew cursed, screwing his eyes closed, his head thrown back. He looked so lithe and wet and so wonderfully erotic. It almost made Julian wish he was in Packbell's place. He couldn't imagine this as sick right now. He could only feel pleasure.

 

Packbell thrust one hand forward and grabbed ahold of Sniv's cock, squeezing hard right below the head. It was a mean grip, nails digging in and the lackey squealed and jumped.

 

"Hehehe." The droid laughed.

 

His nephew hissed and slammed a fist hard into Packbell's chest. "Nooo...let me...!" It seemed the droid had somehow halted the human's pleasure right in its tracks; Julian frowned and stared curiously at the screen.

 

"Snivvy..." The droid scolded. "You're getting much too excited, Snivvy-poo. This isn't a race, you know!"

 

"FUCK YOU!" The human dug his own nails into Packbell's hand, trying to break the droid's grip. "You started this, I want to finish it!"

 

"Now, now, Mr Five Minutes, I'm only trying to help you. How are you going to please a woman if you cum so fast?"

 

"Ill never have a woman, Packbell, give me a break." Sniv's nails had gouged Packbell's hand to the point of blood.

 

They're very keen on the red stuff, Julian thought, his hand stroking slow and firm. Sweet scarlet was on Packbell's lips, Sniv's lips, his thighs, their hands, nephew's hips. They were streaked with it. Red and white.  Like peppermint candy. That thought made him laugh.

 

"True." The droid giggled madly. "Because you are a damn girl, Sniv! And I don't think you're lesbian...You do seem to love cock!" 

 

"FUCK YOU!"

 

Packbell grinned. "Well do it then, Snivvy. Fuck me." He lifted up on Sniv's hips, then brought him back down. The lackey whimpered and clutched at the droid's shoulders.

 

"C'mon little girl, little whore. Ride it...you greedy little bitch." He thrust upwards, deep and harsh. Holding Sniv there. The smaller man moaned and squirmed on the droid.

 

"Ohhh..."

 

"Take it in, greedy bitch..." He thrust again, a violent motion that left the lackey crying out, his voice panting.

 

"Packers..." He buried his hands in the droid's hair, laying his lips on the droid's neck. His voice pleaded like a slave with his master. "I want you to...fuck me...Packers..."

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Please...Packers..." He whined and licked the droid's neck.

 

"You want it hard, bitch? Want me to make you scream?"

 

"Y-Y-Yes."

 

"I don't know." The droid yawned.

 

"Please!" The lackey's voice was weak, shaking. He bit his lip. "Please, Packers I need it...I'm a whore, I need it...I want it..." His cheeks were red again. He looked like he was going to cry.

 

The droid smiled and pushed the small man off him. Sniv leaned back against the bed's rail and blinked his large eyes, his lip pouting. He was shivering and sweaty, and his darling erection was so swollen and pink. It must ache so bad, Julian thought.

 

Packbell pushed Sniv down onto his back, smiling down at him. With a swift brutal motion, he was inside. Julian didn't cringe this time. He'd expected it to be nothing less than violent. This whole relationship reeked of vicious dominance and humiliating subordination.

 

His tiny nephew whimpered and arched back, tears leaking from his eyes. But he seemed to enjoy this abuse, locking his hands around the droid's back as Packbell renewed the aggressive thrusting. His powerful hips moving the human back and forth on the small bed. His nails digging into Sniv's hips, making him bleed again.

 

"Y-yes...yesss, Packersssss..."

 

"Yesss..." Julian hissed along, getting rough now. He wanted to be vicious like Packbell. He wanted to take that sweet pretty man and ravage him on the bed and make him cry like he was now.

 

Snively's face turned and looked at the camera, his eyes wide and teary; he looked like a child, maybe even an abused one, being violated by an adult so much bigger and stronger.

 

But no, children didn't beg for more and move their bodies back to encourage the pain.

 

"Harder...Harder..." He panted and whimpered and the android for once obeyed his superior officer's commands. Julian never thought he'd see Packbell listen to Snively, but here he was. Listening. Complying.

 

The droid's lips were curled in a cruel smile, his eyes were heated. His mouth opened to release a few deep moans and his thrusting increased its pace.

 

Julian's hand tried to keep up this furious pace. The pleasure was shaking him to the core. He had to stop and rest his hand several times; his wrist was aching, not used to such exercise.

 

The droid plunged in and out, trailing blood and his own dripping precum. Grrr. He growled, leaning down to lick along the human's chest, biting at his nipples.

 

A thrust came hard, hard enough to move Snively forward on the bed. His head thunked upon the headboard.

 

He yelped. Little hands clenched into the sheets and Packbell smiled down.

 

"Did that hurt?"

 

"Uh...y-y-yesss..." Snively's tone spoke of pain, but this was pain so twisted it had mutated into pleasure. He writhed his tiny body, each hard thrust seemed echoed in visible shuddering. He was clutching the sheets now, and they were pulled back and forth along with his body.

 

"Am I hurting you?"

 

Cooed.

 

A moan.

 

There was blood on the bed.

 

"Yes..."

 

Julian slowed his hand. He dug his nails into his hardened flesh. It felt hot enough to burn him.

 

"Do you like it?"

 

It hurt.

 

Moan.

 

"Yes."

 

Yes.

 

He dug in until a drop of blood painted his nail.

 

It hurt but he liked it.

 

"I want it."

 

"I know you do, you dirty slut."

 

Snively tore his gaze away from the camera and stared up at Packbell, his nails digging in harder. Droplets of blood ran down the droid's back.

 

"You wanted it since the beginning. But I don't mind giving it to you, Snivvy-slut."

 

"Shut up." Snively's voice came out edged with sudden anger, his nails clenching down harder. Packbell winced, then laughed.

 

"I know...the truth hurts, doesn't it, Snivvy?"

 

Snively's voice came out small and angry, edged with tears. "You...raped me."

 

Packbell laughed again, leaning his face closer to Snively's; his tongue flicked out to lick that pointed nose. "You're funny...you can't rape the willing."

 

"I wasn't WILLING!" The last came out in a scream, and Sniv arched back, his fingers digging harder into the droid's bleeding flesh. "I DIDN'T...I DON'T WANT THIS!"

 

Packbell snarled and his hand lashed out, smacking the smaller man's head to the side. "Quit yelling, you little fucking whore. You fucking begged for it. Rape my fucking ass. You *begged* me to fuck you."

 

"No...No I didn't..." Snively began whimpering, his teary eyes closing, his body laying limp, except for that lusty part of him, brushing against Packbell's stomach as the droid continued to thrust. "I couldn't help it...."

 

"Ssssh..." the droid was cooing in faux (or was it real? Julian couldn't tell) sympathy, his lips closing in delicate kiss on Snively's wet cheeks, tasting the tears.

 

The smaller man continued to sniffle, his eyes opening again to stare up at Packbell. "I hate you..." he said. "I..." And then he moaned and arched back as the thrusts came harder. "Oh god...I'm..."

 

"You want to cum..." Packbell planted his mouth on Snively's ear, voice raspy. "Will you hate me when I make you cum?" He growled and suddenly pulled back, until only the head of his cock was inside. "Or will you hate me if I leave?"

 

Snively blinked and then grabbed ahold of Packbell's arm. "No...don't leave..."

 

The droid smiled cruelly, ruby eyes glinting. "Poor poor Sniv, so confused. Says he isn't a whore but acts like one. What am I supposed to believe?" He pushed his hips forward again, sliding back into the smaller man's body. "Do you want it or not, Snivvy-poo?"

 

Snively whimpered. A hard thrust jolted the lackey's body. He whined again. Another thrust; his hands dug hard into the sheet, his toes straining in a sort of tortured ecstasy. "Oh god...Packbell...I..." He drew in a shaking breath. "I want it..."

 

Julian's hand was stroking his burning flesh; he was quivering and sweat dripped freely from his forehead. "Give it to him, Packbell..." he whispered to the screen. "Come on now..."

 

"I'll be nice..." Packbell said sweetly, much to Julian's delight, "I'll let you cum this time, poor little Snivvy..." And he gave the small man what he hated, and loved, and wanted, and rejected; the hard digging thrusts that racked his body with shudders, brought moans to his lips. Snively wrapped his arms around Packbell's back as the droid bent lower over him, ravaging him like an animal.

 

Julian was shaking harder now. This felt so...dangerous. So out of control. But he wanted it, he wanted to lose all clarity and indulge in this sacred thing; this carnal bliss. He switched from his flesh arm to his robotic. The cold metal was a shock to his burning erection. He moaned loudly.

 

On the screen, his nephew seemed to mimic, a loud groan coming from his pouty lips, his little body being jerked about so roughly. His hands were digging into Packbell's back. "Oh Gods, Packbell..." He whimpered. "Oh GODS! FUCK!"

 

"Harder," Julian growled. "HARDER!" The smooth metal of his roboticized fist glided back and forth over his hardened shaft. Sweat trickled down his back making pinpricks to his nerves. He felt like one with his body. Connected totally. Suddenly not caring if he was made of weak flesh, not caring if computers and machines were superior. Not caring not caring not caring. They couldn't feel THIS.

 

Or maybe they could? Packbell's ruby eyes were half-shut and he was starting to moan right along with Uncle and his Nephew. For the moment, he too looked like he couldn't stand anymore teasing.

 

All three of them...Robotnik reached out with his free hand, the organic one, and touched the screen. Static tickled his fingers. He felt like he could feel every shudder from Snively's body, every hard thrust from Packbell's hips. His hand squeezed tighter, stroking more furiously.

 

All three of them were so very aroused, and reaching the pinnacle of this arousal...

 

Together.

 

Good family fun, yes.

 

They were not simultaneous, but it was so close that it all blurred together. Julian's mouth hung open, drooling slightly, his eyes were clouded. The small man arched back and let out an eerie sound; like the dying warble of a night bird, or a strangled puppy. Choked and whimpering and his tiny body shuddered. Through his slitted eyes, Julian saw strings of glistening white fly up, coating Packbell's stomach.

 

He gave a gasp.

 

So beautiful, like pearls. He wanted suddenly to taste it, to have it hang like spider webs between his fingers. These thoughts would sicken him normally, but not now, not when he was so...

 

Exploding.

 

A loud groan escaped him, echoing off the walls and back to his ears like an erotic chorus...he tilted his head back with his eyes on the ceiling glazed like a dead fish. In his hand his member twitched as his seed spat out onto his thigh, so thick and warm.

 

Then Packbell, right behind, growling, his body going tense. He clutched Snively's hips quite hard and then his hands relaxed and he fell forward limply, planting his hands on either side of Snively's slight body so he wouldn't fall upon him. His black hair curtained his face.

 

The small human panted, his eyes closed. Eyelashes wet, his sparse strands of hair sticking to his forehead. Slowly the lids eased open and he stared up at Packbell, his mouth drawing in quick breaths of air.

 

With a slight squishy sound, Packbell withdrew from the small man's rear and then laid down beside him...it was a moment strangely tender. If Julian had turned the disc on at this point, he might've guessed love between them, love and tender bondings.

 

But he'd seen the whole thing and knew...

 

It was all about the

Arousal.

 

He groaned and brushed his organic hand across his fat thigh, feeling his seed hot under his fingers. Smearing. He rose one wet finger to his mouth, his nose crinkling as he tasted.

Not as sweet as he imagined his nephew's would be.

 

"Huh, well that was good, wasn't it, Snivvy?" Packbell sat up with his black hair mussed over his forehead and his eyes glimmering. He looked quite pleased with himself.

 

"Wonderful," the small human mumbled, rolling over onto his stomach. He groaned into the pillow. "I'm going to be awfully sore from this...And I have surveillance duty tonight..."

 

"Guess you'll be standing then," the android chuckled and then slid off the bed. His magnificent form slid over to the camera; he bent and smiled into the lens. "I must say...this disc is going to make for some mighty fine viewing later."

 

'Indeed,' Julian chortled inwardly. He withdrew his finger from his mouth, his fat face crinkling into a vile grin. He wondered how many other tapes Packbell had. What sort of delicious things did they contain?

 

The android's pale face was still peering into the lens, his ruby eyes with their wispy black lashes looked mischievous.

 

Snively rolled over again, propping his head up with one hand. "Where do you keep those anyway?"

 

"Someplace safe," the android nodded, ruffling back his messy hair. "My laboratory."

 

"For Gods' sakes, Packbell, Julian could find those!" Snively scowled and sat up. His skinny body was still slick with sweat and...other fluids...

 

Julian found that incredibly enticing, but he was spent for the moment, and could not summon up the lust. He grinned even wider. Maybe next time, Packbell could tape a threesome...

Oh yes...how glorious that would be. He'd never imagined these things before. That his nephew, pale faced and bitter could make him so achingly hard, that his android son was a beast of most erotic beauty. He could watch them for hours.

 

"Don't worry!" Packbell's smile was deceitfully sweet as he flicked a button on the camera. The visual faded, but the audio still droned on for a moment. "He'll never find them, Snivvy-poo!"

 

Then the disc was finished.

 

Julian turned off his monitor with a sigh.

 

Yes, watching was lovely, but to join in would be so sweet. Yes...he mused...stroking his mustache. Next time...he would track down Nephew and Son...and Uncle would demand a part in their little family game.

 

He smiled.

 

The thought was so

 

Arousing.