I’ll Do Anything

By MistressAli





"How does it feel?

how should I feel?
Tell me, how does it feel

To treat me like you do?”





Geoffrey St. John had murky blue eyes. They were trained on a shivering man before him.

He also had the upper hand. And in his hand, he held a golden power ring. He had taken it from the hand of the Overlander who had taken it as it rose from the swirling depths of Knothole’s pool. And this was bad.

Snively wasn’t supposed to touch those, much less try to conceal them beneath the green vest he wore and sneak away into the dark shrubbery.

"What are we going to do with you...” Geoffrey’s voice was a low growl, setting the tiny human into another bout of shivering. His back was against a tree and Geoffrey’s large bulk close before him ensured no easy escape.

"Geoffrey...I...I just wanted to look at it...” The human usually spoke in a snappish tone, blue eyes narrowed and glinting hatred at the skunk, but tonight he was whining, eyes wide.

"Yeah. I bet.” Geoffrey put his hands on his hips, debating lazily what indeed to do with this man. He could turn him over to King Acorn, and then there would be great fun with accusations and swinging ropes, but he thought, with a bit of a sigh, ‘he’d be dead then and who wants that... not when he has so much potential. To toy with... to make into something...’

Lewd. Geoffrey’s eyes glinted it, focusing squarely on Snively’s face. The general consensus was that Snively was ugly, and Geoffrey too echoed it...aloud. In his mind, he didn’t think Snively was so much ugly as he was exotically different.

His eyes swept the small man’s arms, clasped protectively across a sadly thin torso. They were furless, yes, but the smooth silken skin seemed equally as beautiful as any thick pelt. He eyed the body, short, lithe, bony limbs, delicate as a bird, fragile as eggshells. And those eyes! They were like jewels from a god’s crown.

How lovely it would be to cradle this man and know just how easy it would be to crush him.

How lovely it would be to break him.

Snively made a nervous whimpering sound, his eyes darting about. Looking for an escape. And then suddenly, he tried to bolt, dashing around the skunk. Geoffrey grabbed, but the human was surprisingly fast, launching out into a full sprint. Leaves scattered under his feet as he raced towards the deeper parts of the forest.

The skunk growled, giving chase. His heavy magenta boots pounded the earth as he covered ground in fast strides. Snively was quick, but Geoffrey’s body was better built for this. Running, fighting. He was gaining quickly, and Snively veered, changing his course, now back towards Knothole village he fled, putting more speed on, breath coming in desperate gulps.

The rabbit-quickness of this turn threw Geoffrey off, and he fell behind for short moments, but the human never left his murky sights. He finally was close enough to tackle, and he did so, leaping off the ground and crashing down onto the overlander.

Snively gasped, and struggled briefly but Geoffrey was heavy, crushing his already limited air supply out of him, and he was weak when the skunk pulled him to his feet.

"Hmmm. Well look where we are.”

They were before Geoffrey’s hut, and the skunk pushed open the door and pulled the human, boots dragging, over the threshold.

He set him down next to his kitchen table and looked at him, making a tsking noise. "Now, now Snively, you know you can’t get away from this one...”

Snively was trembling again, his hand shaking as he raised it to wipe sweat off his brow. His chest heaving as he drew in gulps of air, the bony ridges of ribs seen clearly through the thin gray tank underneath the green vest.

"It’s my duty as a solider of King Acorn to turn you over. King Acorn isn’t going to be happy about this.” Geoffrey spoke nonchalantly, as if speaking of the weather and not the fate of a man’s life, and knowing King Acorn’s intense dislike of Snively, the fate would most likely be death.

There was silence as Snively regained his breath, but his eyes showed his terror enough, wide and glinting fear. "G-g-Geoffrey no...please...”

"Awww, Snively…you look kinda scared. I’m sure it’ll be a quick execution.” The skunk’s teeth showed in an unpleasant leer, and he laid his heavy black hand upon the human’s shoulder. It felt bony, yet warm under his touch, and it was trembling along with the rest of his slight body. Geoffrey felt a quiver of his own rip down his spine.

"Geoffrey…” his voice was breathy, but strengthening as oxygen returned. "You can’t…I didn’t do anything…”

"You were trying to steal a ring.”

"I was just curious…” The human looked away. "I didn’t mean anything…Geoffrey, please!”

"Hmm. Nah. Sorry.” And Geoffrey grabbed Snively roughly by the shirtfront.

"NO!” A small fist curled and swung, striking Geoffrey hard in the nose. The skunk howled and released, and once again, Snively was running. He had barely laid his hand upon the doorknob when he was snatched back and thrown hard into the kitchen table. He crashed atop it and then fell off, gasping. Geoffrey growled, feeling warmth pour from his nose, and his hands were quick to punish this, grabbing Snively up and shaking him harshly, then throwing him hard into the wall. The human crashed to the floor and curled up, trying to protect himself. His body rocked from brutal kicks to the side and he cried out weakly.

The skunk stopped after the fifth kick and stood glaring down. "You little maggot! Fucking hit me again and I’ll kill you myself.”

Snively lifted only his eyes to stare up at Geoff, his lower lip trembling.

The skunk snarled, then blew out a breath, running a hand through his thick white headfur. His arms folded across his chest. "Get up. We’re going to the king.”

Snively started to rise, but halfway there his legs faltered and he fell to his knees in front of Geoffrey, his hands clutching at the skunk’s boots. "No, Geoffrey, don’t…” His voice was starting to tremble along with his body, and his eyes were wide, sparkling. "Please, Geoffrey!” He cried out as the skunk reached down to grab his shoulder, hard. "I-I’ll do a-a-anything Geoff, just please…don’t…”

"Sorry, Snively..” The hand tightened and Geoffrey roughly pulled Snively to his feet. His eyes met the watering ones of the human’s. They were sparkling, an insanely blue tone, like the color of perfect skies. Eyelashes were lush, a tan fringe, adorned with twin tears that hung glimmering like jewels. Pale pale skin, and it was even whiter now, stricken at the thought of King Acorn and his vengeful hands. His lower lip, Geoffrey noticed, was full, stuck out in a pouty expression that struck the skunk as quite cute. "Oh Snively…” And his tone was different now, not mocking, but something else, something that made Snively silent and staring at the skunk with eyebrows raised.

"Anything, eh?” Geoffrey smirked. "Is that what I heard you say?”

Eyes narrowed a little, suspicious, but soon widened again. Snively knew he was in no position to be fickle. "Y-y-yes…”

"Really….” The smirk widened. "That can be all sorts of things, Snively. Anything…” He hmmmmed, long and drawn out. Snively’s features were a strange mask of annoyance and fear. "What a vast range of ‘anything’s’ I could pick from, little pretty Snively…”

Pretty? Snively’s eyes widened again, and he tried to squirm free of Geoffrey’s hand. "Please don’t turn me over…I’ll do whatever you want…”

"Are you sure about that… who knows what I’ll have you do, Snive-ly.” Geoffrey’s hand released the human suddenly, and Snively stepped back, his arms crossed in an ‘x’ over his bony chest. A feeble protective gesture. That was so darling.

Snively gazed at Geoffrey’s smirking face. He didn’t like the look there. Geoffrey would probably hurt him, or make him do something humiliating in front of the villagers. But he could handle it… Anything was better than facing King Acorn…or the rope…again…

His voice shook. "I’ll d-d-o anything…”

"Hmmm.” The skunk took a step back, looking at the human critically. Another quiver went down his spine. To think, this human was all his now. Unknowingly, Snively had just signed his tiny body over to Geoffrey, and the skunk intended to write all his hatred for Overlanders there, to express all his frustrations about Sally and Sonic there, and to strangely, release all those odd thoughts he had about this one right here. Snively.

Geoffrey shook his head. To think…he would think an Overlander was beautiful. It was absurd. But it couldn’t be denied.

Snively’s blue eyes blinked, and he stood still, skinny arms still crossed over his chest. His lip was pouting again, and porcelain cheeks were flushed pink.

His eyes traveled to the leather strap that looped Snively’s waist. "Allright, Snively. Here’s what I want you to do. Take off your belt.”

An eyebrow twitched. Hands stayed crossed across the chest.

"Snively….” The skunk’s voice growled warningly.

The human sighed, then lowered his hands, unbuckling and pulling the belt free of the loops. He went to toss it to the floor, but Geoffrey snatched it away.

"Good, bitch…now take off your shirt…”

"Bitch?” Snively narrowed his eyes. "Why?”

With a snarl, Geoffrey advanced, his fist raised. Cruel knuckles dug into the human’s ribs, dropping him to floor. Like a puppy, Snively whimpered out and curled up, but Geoff didn’t wait for him to recover. He yanked him roughly to his feet. "Now listen here, Snively, you fucking little faggot, if you don’t want me to turn you in, you’re going to do ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I fucking say. You get it?!” He shook him hard, snarling, yet a smile was in his eyes. Oh Gods, was this fun…

"O-ok!” Snively’s eyes were brimming tears and he whimpered again. His hand was clutching his side, which was doubtlessly going to be badly bruised from all this.

For extra emphasis, St. John smacked Snively hard across one cheek, snapping his face to the side. Tears ran down over the reddening skin and a thin trickle of blood started from one nostril; one of the skunk’s fingers had caught the pointy nose.

He let go roughly, shoving the human to the wall. Snively stumbled, nearly falling. A quiet whimper came from his throat as his hands lifted, discarding the short green vest. After that, he grasped the bottom of the gray tank and began to lift, then hesitated. His cheeks flared brighter, and he bit his lip.

"C’mon. Take it off.”

"I…I can’t…”

"TAKE IT OFF!!” Another hard slap to the face, on the opposite cheek. More blood came flowing and Geoffrey licked his lips.

An angry sound came from Snively, but he obeyed, pulling the shirt roughly off, and then throwing it down. His arms clenched over his chest like a woman might to cover her breasts. But he didn’t have breasts, as far as Geoffrey could tell, and he smirked curiously, wondering what the fuss was about. "What are you hiding, bitch?”

"Nothing,” came the blunt reply, but Snively didn’t drop his arms.

"I think you are, mate.” Geoffrey titled his head. "Move your arms.”

"No…” The human backed away, his form trembling again. "I don’t want to…”

"What did I tell you?!” Geoffrey’s voice roared out. Snively gasped and backed to the wall, cowering as the skunk came near.

"N-no…don’t hurt me…” The tiny man looked pathetic how he was cringing against the wall like that, shaking and his arms tight around his torso. Geoffrey made a cooing sound.

"Awww…poor wittle Snively.” The skunk’s voice was a motherly croon, but his eyes were evil and teeth were bared. "You still don’t seem to fucking understand.” His hands snapped out and he grabbed both of the Overlander’s wrists, squeezing hard enough for the bones to grind. Snively yelped and tried to pull back. But Geoffrey was adamant, yanking the arms away from the human’s chest. "You do EVERYTHING I sa…” His voice trailed away and he was silent for a moment, just staring.

Snively whimpered and squirmed.

"What the fuck…?” Geoffrey’s eyebrows rose in amazement. The human’s chest and sides, but mostly his flat soft belly, were decorated with a most interesting array of scars. There were long ones. Short ones. Dark and light, faded and more recent. "Wow…” The skunk whistled. "That’s quite a collection.”

"Shut up…” The human’s voice lacked its typically biting edge. It was a splintered thing now, and his eyes were lowered and cheeks red. "Please…don’t look…”

"Hehehee.” The skunk laughed at that, for his eyes weren’t straying. Instead, they followed the paths of each and every one of those scars, and then he roughly turned the human to examine his back. Geoffrey’s mouth twitched. There weren’t nearly as many there. Just a few faint ones, almost the same shade of the human’s skin…if he hadn’t been searching for them, he wouldn’t have noticed.

He turned him around again, and grasped the chin hard, lifting Snively’s face to stare him in the eyes. "Where’d you get all those?”

The human didn’t answer. His eyes only flooded over and he whimpered.

"Huh?”

But Snively wasn’t responding. Geoffrey shrugged and then poked a finger into the human’s belly, letting it wander over a long road, a scar that ran a crooked path from below the navel and up to the bottom of the ribs. The human started shaking, cringing away.

"N-no…don’t…” He titled his head back, breathing harshly as if he was going to be sick. Geoffrey snickered and stepped back. He looked to his hand, grinning to see the belt there. Of course. He’d almost forgotten.

"Maybe I’ll add some of my own. Disgusting Overlander bitch.” He cracked the belt loudly and Snively flinched, pressing himself against the wall.

"No! Don’t…” his protest was cut short by a yelping screech. The belt burned a line down his chest, and pain sparkled up his nerves. He nearly fell to his knees.

Geoffrey’s teeth locked in a snarl, and he bore forward with the belt, snapping it hard across the human’s belly. And then his shoulder. The human cowered, his hands locked around his head, and noises of pain came from him, mingling with breathy ‘no’s and pleases’, but the skunk ignored it.

"Overlander! Dirt!” He snarled and cracked that belt hard across the protecting arms. The human did fall then, curling into a ball on the floor, his head tucked away. It was safe from the onslaught, but his sides and back, legs, rear and arms were not. They all were whipped, hard, raising red welts, a startling contrast, like blood droplets upon freshly fallen snow.

Finally Geoffrey stepped back, throwing the belt across the room. His chest heaved and he stared down at the shivering heap of bones and skin upon his floor. He was stripped with red. He was even bleeding in some places. The skunk’s tongue flickered out, licking his lips again. "You like that, you fucking little scumbag?”

There was no response. Geoffrey issued a command. "Stand up.”

A moment’s pause, but Snively acknowledged and rose shakily to his feet. His face was streaked with tears and his lip was bleeding. The skunk smiled. He’d bitten it from the pain.

"Come here…”

Booted feet lifted and the human approached the skunk with lowered head and downcast eyes.

"What should I do to you now? Hmmm?” He leered and clamped his hand hard on Snively’s shoulder, digging his nails into a welt there. The human jerked hard and cried out, his eyes meeting Geoffrey’s. Pain-filled, they leaked more tears.

"Stop…”

"No.” Geoffrey shook his head. "I haven’t punished you nearly enough yet.”

Snively glowered. "You like this…”

A loud laugh burst out. "Of course I like it.” He poked a welt hard, drawing a shriek. "I’d love it if I could get every Overlander in the world, and lock them in cage. I’ve always imagined this, Snively. Lock ‘em all in there, and watch them slowly starve and dehydrate, and kill each other and feed off each other’s disgusting furless stinking bodies. And the very last one to live, well I’d let him out… and then personally finish him off myself…” The skunk’s eyes had gone dreamy halfway through the monologue.

Snively stared at him.

The skunk shook his head, shattered his beloved vision. "But…I can’t…now can I, faggot? But…” He leaned forward close enough for his nose to brush the pointy one. "I do have you…”

Snively whimpered. He recognized sadism very well. Hell, he had a large streak of it himself, and it was a lovely thing, but to have it aimed at him was not lovely, and he began to shudder again, gulping heavily. Then his thoughts flashed to King Acorn.

That was death. This was just going to be pain. Death was worse…right?

The skunk was breathing heavily, and he leaned in more. Snively let out a startled sound; for the skunk’s mouth had latched onto his neck, and then there was the sharp sting of teeth. He jerked but didn’t pull away; shaking hands lifted and dug into the skunk’s arms.

"Your blood tastes good…” The skunk muttered. He drew back, licking something red off his lips.

Snively’s eyes flickered to the door. "C-can I go now?”

Geoffrey snarled and backhanded him. "Fuck! No!”

He wiped away a trickle of blood, staring at the floor, then gaze reverted back to Geoffrey. God, it was so cold in here. Or maybe it was just fear chilling his skin. "Wha…what do you want me to do then…”

"Oh…” The skunk was making cooing noises again. He straightened his headfur, brushing the snowy strands away from his eyes. The taste of blood was thick in his mouth and Snively’s face looked so sweet with its tracks of tears and lips coated bloody red like lipstick. Normally pale cheeks were pink.

That strange ‘something’ was sparkling in Geoffrey’s eyes again, and Snively tried to put his finger on exactly what it was. What was it? God, it seemed so… foreign, like things he himself didn’t normally feel, but that was odd…for he did feel stuff like Geoffrey did. Sadism? Hatred? That wasn’t it.

"Here’s what you can do, faggot. Get down on your knees.”

Snively blinked, staring at Geoffrey. His neck stung and he could feel warmth flowing down onto his collarbones.

The skunk’s tone was calm. "Do it, Snively.”

For a moment longer, the human gazed, then lowered his legs, dropping down to his knees. Raising brows confusedly, he resumed staring at the skunk, but this time from an even lower point of view. The skunk seemed like a giant, leering down at him.

"Good good, Snively…” He growled, his breathing coming in heavy.

A minute passed. Snively shifted uncomfortably. The silence was thick, nearly suffocating, and he was starting to tremble. His side ached from the vicious blows.

"Well, Snively.” Geoffrey’s voice startled him and he jumped. "What are you waiting for?”

He shuddered at Geoffrey’s evil tone. "W-what do you mean?”

Geoffrey sighed, putting his hands on his hips. "What the hell do you think, mate?” He made a tsking sound, giving the overlander a pointed stare.

"I don’t know…” Snively whimpered and shifted on the floor. It seemed cold too, leaching into his skin, making his shivering increase ten-fold. The skunk’s eyes were practically glowing with those strange emotions.

A mean laugh. "You’re supposed to be smart, bitch. Figure it the fuck out.”

His gaze wandered the skunk’s face, and then his hands, clasped on his hips. Then lower, down to his boots, but as they passed over the skunk’s waist he drew in a sharp breath and his cheeks blazed red.

"Come on, Snively…Tell me what you see…” The skunk laughed loudly at his rhyme. "Tell me…what you see…and where you are…”

Silence.

The skunk clamped his hand hard upon the bare welted shoulder and squeezed. Puppy whimpers came forth. "Tell me.”

"I…see…a…you’re…uh…” The overlander’s voice was weak and trembled on the verge of crying.

"Come on, say it.”

"I see…you’re……” He didn’t know how to phrase it. "disturbed…” he finally managed. Geoffrey had a wild laugh at that.

"Yeah…that’ll do… and where are you, bitch?”

This seemed an easier response, but now Snively had a notion of where this was heading, and the reply came out painfully. "I’m on my knees…”

"Now put two and two together… I know how good you are at that math shit.”

"No…no…no…” Snively’s voice came out babbling and he rose quickly, trying to get away. Geoffrey’s big hand was on his shoulder and he shoved down roughly. Knees hit the ground hard and the human wailed. "No…no…I can’t…”

"Yes. You can. And I ain’t gonna wait all fucking day.”

"Oh God…” Snively tried to curl up, if he couldn’t run then he could hide. But Geoffrey didn’t let him. He moved his grip from shoulder to the nape of his neck, holding hard.

"Do it, you fucking little faggot. I know you know how.”

"No…” Snively’s voice broke into sobs. The skunk forcefully grabbed one of his tiny hands, and brought it along his furred thigh, to the groin. Snively flinched as the skunk moved his little hand over the bulge there. He choked suddenly, fighting a battle over vomit that threatened to rise.

Geoffrey’s thick fur was good cover, but he was uncovering now, pulling the damn rabbit out of the hat. In his hand he held something Snively didn’t want to see.

"You’re sick…” he groaned. "You’re sick…”

Geoffrey smirked, releasing. The object stood rigid from his body. "Now, Snively, be the so-called ‘good boy’ Bunnie thinks you are and do it…”

"I…I…” Snively looked away, barely able to speak around the sobbing. "Don’t know how…”

The skunk growled out and was on Snively in seconds, grabbing him up roughly and shaking him. Five backhands and two punches, and then one rough throw into the wall.

Blood. Bruises. Fear and pain… Snively knew how to put this math together. If he didn’t listen Geoffrey was going to hurt him and hurt him badly. He cried as the skunk pulled him over to the bed, where the skunk sat, but pushed Snively back to the position on his knees in front of him.

"Now do it.” There was a note of finality in the skunk’s voice.

Do it or pain. Do it or King Acorn. Those were his choices and the human raised shaking hands to the hard length, clutching it. Geoffrey groaned. His cheeks flared, but the tiny human decided it better to not hesitate, to just go forth. He leaned his head down, unsure as his tiny tongue flitted out to lick across the head. The skunk groaned again.

"Good…good…”

He kept his eyes closed, not wanting to see, trying to deny the fact of what he was doing, first licking, exploring a little, stalling. The skunk’s hands lighted on his head and pushed impatiently.

He moaned a little in protest, already nearly sick from the taste. But the hands pushed harder and the skunk hissed. Alright then… a deep breath drawn in and then blooded lips parted, allowing the head of that beast inside, and then more, and then more…because Geoffrey was pushing, and now he couldn’t breathe. He gagged harshly, trying to pull back up, but the skunk wouldn’t allow it.

"Come on…bitch…” The skunk’s voice was a groan.

Snively moaned again, tears trembling in his eyes. Bile rose burning up his windpipe and he fought it down, the tears falling to dot the skunk’s thigh. The skunk was pushing harder and Snively struggled. He couldn’t move. Not enough strength.

So how to do this then? He awkwardly worked his mouth into a sucking action, trying to pretend this was something good, like candy, or the barrel of a gun to blow away his brains and get him out of this. Geoffrey moaned and clutched his head harder. His hips thrust upwards, and the human’s eyes went wide, and he gagged, choking. The skunk didn’t stop.

Oh God, he was going to die. Die choking on some stupid skunk’s dick. This wasn’t the way he’d hoped to go. But there was no way to escape…no weapons to help him, even as his hands scrabbled wildly at the floor, hoping to find something there.

Wait! He did have a weapon. Teeth. And they bore down into the hot flesh. Geoffrey let out a scream and threw Snively away from him.

"YOU PRICK!!”

There had not been any damage done. ‘Unfortunately’ thought Snively sourly, but then fear replaced any animosity as the skunk lunged at him, punishing his tiny body with brutal blows, so hard he swore bones were shattered inside him and blood was swamping his guts… but no… he knew what that felt like… and this wasn’t it.

It was pain nonetheless and he lay curled after Geoffrey dropped him, faint from agony and breath coming in raspy. Blood poured from his mouth.

"Real cute, Snively…” Geoffrey’s angry tone was replaced by cruel mocking. "Now get up, damn you.”

He rose, bloodied and bruised. He wanted to curl up again. He wanted to get away and collapse and sleep this humiliation away. His gaze rose to Geoffrey and he trembled like a leaf, cringing as the skunk sneered.

He was still aroused, that length standing out straight from his body. It glistened with moisture from the human’s mouth. Snively gulped and looked away from it, feeling the burning in his throat again. Choking it down, he stood still save for the violent shivering, as Geoffrey came close, very close. That large erection brushed Snively’s ribs as the skunk stood before him.

"I should shove this so far down your throat you fucking shit it out your ass…”

A cringe. The human took a step back, but Geoffrey moved with him.

"But I won’t…” The skunk smiled crudely. "I’ve got something else for you to do now. Take off the rest of your clothes.”

"What?” Snively blinked.

"YOU HEARD ME!” His voice rose to a scream. Pity all the windows were closed… maybe someone would come and rescue poor Snively from all this.

"I…I…why?”

"Do…” A hard slap to Snively’s cheek… "not…” another slap… "ask…” a boot descended on Snively’s foot… "me…” A hard jab to the shoulder welt… "questions!” A brutal shove, knocking Snively back against the wall.

Puppy whimpers matched the sad fearful eyes as the human sniffled and fumbled at his bootlaces. The knee-highs were unlaced and then pulled off. Pinstriped pants were unzipped and wiggled off, one leg at a time, and then tossed. Next came white socks. Then hesitation.

Geoffrey stared at him.

Snively stared back.

"Forgetting something?”

Two pairs of eyes traveled to the thin white briefs that concealed the human’s most intimate parts. He didn’t move. Couldn’t bear to.

"I said are you forgetting something?!”

More whimpers escaped the white throat, and Snively pressed himself back against the wall. No… couldn’t… these were his only sanctuary left… Geoffrey snarled and Snively tried his third break for freedom.

He charged around the table and towards the door. But Geoffrey was too close, black fingers brushing the back of his neck. So he veered, heading towards the back of the hut. There was little space to maneuver and the skunk’s breath was so hot behind him, laced with fierce growling. He saw the glimmer of glass, of moonlight through that glass. He leapt, intending to smash through the window, but a hand grabbed him by the back of the underwear and yanked back hard.

They tightened painfully around his groin. He squealed, struggling only weakly as Geoffrey pulled him back to the wall near the bed.

"You are a nasty little boy, Snively…very disobedient…” He was fumbling on the floor for something, and up his hand came, holding the belt.

"N-no….” The sting of that was still burning his skin. Each welt felt like a knife stab. His legs were weak as Geoffrey came closer and he slumped back against the wall. "N-no-noooo.” Defeated fingers slid into the waistband of his briefs and he pulled them off quickly.

Eyes closed and teeth gritted, he shivered through Geoffrey’s reaction.

"AHWHAHAHAHA!” Breath was hot on his face; Geoffrey was right there bellowing laughter. "How old did you say you were, Snively? Three? That’s about how far along you’ve developed there, I see…..”

"S-shut up…” His cheeks blazed and burning tears irritated his skin. Breath came in whimpering and he was shuddering again, arms clasped around his chest. He didn’t look at Geoffrey.

The skunk was right there, and for a moment, Snively wanted to fall forward into that warm fur. His skin blazed, yet his insides were so cold, and he shook and sweat at the same time. But he needn’t fall, for the skunk was even closer, pressing his large body against the smaller naked form. His erection poked hard into the human’s side.

"W-w-w….” He had to clear his throat. "What are you doing…?”

"ANYTHING I want to…”

Snively jerked hard, letting out a yelp as Geoffrey’s hand clasped on his crotch, squeezing. Squeezing turned to stroking, furred fingers sliding up and down his flesh, and shudders ripped down his spine. He moaned and arched back against the wall. Geoffrey smirked.

"Fucking queer…” He fondled harder, and the human unleashed another moan, his head tilting from side to side, like he was saying ‘no no no no…’.

"S-s-s-top!” Strange feelings were quivering his tiny body. They scared him. Horrified, repulsed… Snively scrabbled his tiny hands against Geoffrey’s. "Let me go…” He dug his nails in, shoving. "Let me go… let me goo….stop…!”

"No…” Geoffrey’s hand moved to even more tender areas, squeezing the human’s delicate balls hard. There was a choking squeak and the tiny one attempted to double over, but he couldn’t. Instead he slumped against the skunk’s chest, face pressed into the thick fur. Sobs racked his tiny body.

"Aww.” Geoffrey patted his back and released his fierce hold, going back to fondling the human’s shaft. It was rather fun to feel it stiffen under his hand, but it was far from being fully awakened yet. He smirked and let his hand drop, stepping back.

The human collapsed to the floor and curled, and Geoffrey paced a moment, letting him lay there for a minute. His eyes traveled the human.

Gods! What a beautiful sight! Snowy skin crisscrossed with scars and horrid welts. Sweet little face. Eyes were closed. Cheeks damp with tears, lip still bleeding. Slender neck sweeping down to delicate shoulders. And… Geoffrey circled around. A smooth back, ridge of the spine showing in some places. That wasn’t so cute, but there was a certain sick charm to it, Geoffrey mused, his eyes traveling further down, to the human’s rear. Smooth, white, like two rounded hills of snow. Perfect.

Yeah… the skunk shook his head. His cock throbbed, aching for attention and he barked a command for Snively to stand, and after a moment, the human obeyed.

He swayed on his bare toes, unsteady, his hands still clutching his offended privates.

"Come on, Snively…over here…” Geoffrey patted the bed. The human limped over.

"Get on…”

He clambered on, and sat with his legs dangling over the edge.

"I have some more math for you…”

Snively seemingly ignored him, wiping his nose, then his lip, one hand cradling his lap. Then he curled up into the sheets, burying his head into the pillow. Geoffrey scowled and pulled him back to the seated position. A protesting moan met his ears and he rewarded it with a vicious slap to the face.

"You don’t fucking ignore me again, Overlander. Now what the fuck do you want me to do?”

"Leave me alone…”

*Slap*

"Wrong damn answer, shitface. How about this… what do you think I’m going to do to you?”

Snively shrugged, his eyes dull as they met Geoffrey’s face.

The skunk grinned, his eyes sparkling with that ‘something’ again.

Snively began to shake.

Oh yeah. He knew what it was now. So many different ways to say it. Lewd. Lust. Desire. Passion.

Or maybe just plain old horny.

"No-no-no!” His usual protests rang out, blended with childish whimpering. "No…you can’t…please…”

Geoffrey was climbing over him now, pushing him into the mattress. He wailed and thrashed, pushing with his hands and kicking his feet. Even hard slaps to his head didn’t stop him fighting; he blinked them off dazedly and continued to attack the skunk.

But all that ended as the skunk found his groin again and applied the torturous squeeze, so hard Snively nearly passed out… blackness fluttered in his vision, stabbed with red flares of pain. He went limp, and didn’t move when Geoffrey turned him on his stomach, not even a twitch as a warm tongue trailed down his back and hands clasped hard on his hips.

"Ohh…” The skunk groaned, positioning the head of his aching length against the human’s rear. An eyebrow lifted, wondering if he was going to make this work. The human was so tiny…

Snively’s body convulsed with shivering. Sobbing broke from his throat, horrid painful sounds. His tiny hands dug like claws into the sheets, trying to pull away. He could feel it… Geoffrey…pressing hard against his entrance…no… it wasn’t a door in, it was an exit… nothing was supposed to be there… "No! P-p-please…d-d-don’t do this…nooooooo…please!”

A laugh. Geoffrey kept going.

The pain. It was rising. Higher, higher. The human continued to beg and claw, but it was futile.

Geoffrey was grunting, struggling to push in. Finally his strength overpowered the resistance of that tiny body and he felt himself slide in, only a bit, but already the sensations made him groan loudly.

The overlander’s eyes flung wide open, and his mouth parted, but only a breath came out. There were screams inside his throat. He jerked hard, trying again to escape, but Geoffrey was holding his hips too tightly. Oh God, it hurt… it hurt like no pain he’d ever experienced…

The skunk moaned and pushed forward, easing into something sacred, and it felt good to violate this untouched place. It was so warm, and the walls clutched like a vise around him, hard…tight…

His head titled back, and then he smelled something. Copper.

Snively’s tiny body shook violently as Geoffrey withdrew roughly. Even that hurt. Then he heard the skunk chuckle and a silken piece of fur swiped the inside of his thigh.

Geoffrey’s face was suddenly near his as the skunk plopped down beside him on the mattress. "Awww…little queer Snively…looks like I fucking popped your cherry…” And a finger was suddenly rudely thrust against Snively’s lips. He nearly vomited. He could taste blood there….

With a laugh, the skunk returned to his position behind the human.

"No…please…no…” Finally one of those screams escaped as Geoffrey shoved himself back in. Again the human jerked, clawing desperately. Another scream, high and agonized as the skunk pushed further in, imbedding himself fully inside. "AHGOD!! PLEASE!! T-ta-take…” The human’s chest heaved as he sobbed, deep and hoarse in his throat. "…out…take it out…”

"Fuck no!” The skunk’s tone implied he intended to do no such thing. "Gods…you are so fucking tight… tighter than I thought…”

The human didn’t acknowledge that. The implications that Geoffrey had planned on doing this to him, that Geoffrey had dreamed of it… that bulky manly ole Geoffrey not only wanted a man, he wanted an *Overlander* man…

No, he didn’t acknowledge, because he was being impaled on a burning pole, he was being ripped open from the inside, and his guts were spilling out of his mouth and his belly was exploding outwards and his veins were swelling and his bones shattering.. and oh…wait…

That wasn’t happening… but the pain rocked him to the marrow of his bones. This was a type of pain that destroyed minds…

The skunk was starting to move. He wasn’t the gentle type. Instead, he slammed himself in, getting more brutal on every thrust, his growls rumbling the walls around them. Snively could only manage weak whimpering moans, his eyes screwed tightly shut. He could smell blood. It was from his hips, where Geoffrey’s claws dug in deep, holding the human into place as he drove into him. It was from his poor little rear, where the skunk pierced him, streaming down his thighs. It was from his lip, where he had bitten and now it streamed down his chin.

Maybe he’d pass out from blood loss…

"Oh yeah….” The skunk was babbling between his growls. "You fucking tight little bitch.. you dirty little whore… yeah.. take it in… bitch… greedy bitch…”

"S-s-s-stop…please… it h-h-hurts…”

"Awww…” Geoffrey leaned down, kissing the top of Snively’s head. "Poor thing!” His actions were a contradiction to his mothering tone; he moved forward even harder, jerking the human’s body roughly forward and back, like he was nothing more than a rag doll being yanked between two children.

The Overlander couldn’t talk anymore. The only sounds from him were loud whimpers and sobs. He was going to die. This was going to kill him.

"Snivvy…” Geoffrey’s voice floated over his sense. He felt dulled, only the pain throbbed thorough him. "Move back… you’re just fucking laying there, you asshole…”

What? The human’s eyes went wide and instead of obeying he began to struggle again. Geoffrey smacked his head warningly. "Do it, faggot!”

No… The human struggled again, but only weakly. He had no strength, not with this agony sapping his life away.

The skunk’s hand moved underneath his body. The human yelped and his entire body cringed.

Geoffrey moaned, oh Gods! The human was so tight, and when he cringed it seemed those sweet warm walls seemed to lock down even harder. He grabbed in his hand the human’s length, pumping the shaft in his fist.

Shock. Snively’s eyes flew open and he let out a sudden moan. A strange shiver ran up his spine. He didn’t want Geoff to touch him there. It was too weird. "S-s-stop it…you b-b-bastard!”

"Aww, that ain’t nice.” In tune to his thrusting, he stroked the human’s cock harder, delighting once again in how it began to harden. And this time it went further, swelling to its fullness. The human was whimpering, but in a different tone now, not so much pain as there was a confused sort of need.

"Yeah…I know you like it…bitch…” The skunk’s voice was starting to shake, and his body followed suit. He couldn’t take much more of this pleasure… "Now move back…” He loosened his grip on the hips.

The human moaned, but tried to obey. He pushed himself backwards to meet Geoffrey’s hard thrusting. Fierce sensations ripped his nerves, making him teeter on a bizarre edge; half wanting to puke, the other half wanting… more…

"Yeah!” The skunk encouraged with voice, and then smacked the humans’ rear hard. They were in rhythm now, back and forth, in out and sweet pleasure rising in the skunk’s boiling veins.

He went into a furious onslaught, breaking the rhythm with his speed. It didn’t matter now, it only mattered he’d made the human do it, and it only mattered that he was going to crash, and crash hard. And crashing was good…

Oh God. The human bit into the sheet with sharp teeth, clawed the mattress with his nails. He was limp now, except for one part of him, burning hot between his legs. He gulped hard and sobbing once more racked his body. Why? Why did this feel like this? It didn’t hurt anymore, but he didn’t like it. It was scary. Somehow worse than the pain. He moaned out, and then flushed bright scarlet, hardly believing what he’d just said…

"…yes…m-m-more…”



Geoffrey growled loudly and once more clutched the human’s cock in his fist, ravaging it with hard strokes. It probably hurt. But he couldn’t much tell, not with the way Snively was making those strange crying moans. He smirked; well damn, it sounded almost like he was enjoying it. How fucking darling. He really loved it when they begged.

No… this wasn’t right. But Snively couldn’t stop himself now, his voice pleading, begging outright for yes, more, harder. Between begs he cried, whimpering, tearing up the sheets with his nails. His tiny body shuddered hard, oh god; Geoffrey was hitting something within that made his insides trill in tortured delight. He felt dizzy. Lost in a strange fog, feeling something rising in his body, filling him, unbearable pressure, yet pleasurable, and then suddenly it all shattered outwards. He rose above it all, and for one earth-shattering moment, all he could feel was pleasure, the purest pleasure that ever existed, like he had just catapulted up into sparkling heaven and clouds.

Geoffrey let out a growling yell. The human had clenched around him, tighter than tight. He had made a strange noise, and spasmed, and with a smirk, Geoff knew he had knocked that Overlander right over the edge. There wasn’t much time to gloat, for he too was suddenly flying, moaning and groaning and spilling hot wetness, over that edge himself. It was the sweetest fall. It was complete bliss.

Three hours later, Geoffrey woke up. He was laying on his bed. And near him, naked, bruised, bloodied, and sticky with seed, the human lay curled. His eyes were closed, and his welted chest rose and fell in a steady rhythm.

How fucking cute. Geoffrey smirked and drew a finger tenderly down the human’s cheek. The eyelashes fluttered, and blue eyes revealed themselves, blinking.

Before a word was uttered, Geoffrey pressed his mouth to those bloodied lips. The human’s eyes flew open wide, but he lay still. The skunk drew back and sighed, smiling. "How ya feeling, my pretty little bitch…?”

The human scowled and sat up. "Leave me alone…”

"Now now…” Geoffrey sat up too, curling his arms around the small naked one and drawing him to his chest. The human laid limp against him. "That was fun, Snively…and ya know what?”

"What…?” It was muttered.

"I ain’t gonna turn you in…”

"Well…that’s great…” The voice was dulled, monotone.

"On one condition.”

"What?” The voice regained life now, startled and high. Snively turned his head to gaze up at Geoffrey worriedly. "You…you can’t expect any more…”

Geoffrey’s murky blue eyes met the lighter shaded orbs. "Oh yes. I can. And this is it. You tell anyone, and I’ll turn you over.”

The human laughed weakly, his head collapsing onto Geoffrey’s shoulder. It looked tender, but it was really just exhaustion. "Oh, and I was planning to fucking announce I just got raped to the entire village.”

"Raped?” The skunk sounded offended. "You fucking liked it.”

"Fuck you.”

Geoffrey shoved the human to his back on the mattress, leering down. "Don’t tempt me…” The human’s eyes widened, and he smirked. "But there’s one thing you’re gonna know, bitch.”

"That you’re an asshole? I already knew that.”

Geoffrey growled and smacked a pale cheek hard. "No. You’re mine. You are officially my property. Whenever, wherever, I want you to do something, you’re going to fucking do it. Whatever the hell I wanna do, I’m going to do it, and you aren’t going to say shit. Do you get it?”

Snively whimpered. Another hard smack was delivered.

Tears ran down his cheeks and he looked away, lower lip trembling.

"I understand…”

"Good. I’m glad we could come to an agreement…”

Outside the sun broke over the horizon and a brand new day began for those who were free…

And those who no longer were.