Love Thy Enemy ^^

By MistressAli

All characters and places (c) Archie/Dic/Sega. Used without permission.

 

A/N: Guess what?? This is a slashy LEMON, that's right, yummy male/male seX action! If that sort of thing doesn't sit well with you, then do not proceed. Otherwise...

 

On with the smut!

 

**

 

Antoine D'Coolette stood nervous and trembling in a Robotroplian alleyway. Robotropolis east, closet to the Great Forest, and he fancied he could smell the trees. Or maybe it was some kind of perfume or musk...

 

A hand clasped suddenly on his shoulder and he jumped and screamed like a lit firecracker.

 

Before he could turn, arms were embracing him roughly from behind. It was cologne he'd smelled; tingling his nose with the fragrant scent of spice and sandalwood. A voice hissed in his ear. "If it isn't that pissant, Antoine......what are you doing here, you naughty naughty boy?"

 

The hands roamed his chest and Antoine gulped. "Monsieur Snipley? Is that being you?"

 

The voice laughed softly. "No...it's Princess Sally..."

 

Antoine stiffened. "I do not like when you are taunting me, Snipley."

 

The arms released and Antoine turned to see Snively standing; the young Overlander had his head titled, sneering, his blue-frost eyes sparkling. Looking altogether devious today.

 

"And I don't like when you call me 'Snipley'. So we're even."

 

Antoine peered down towards the end of the alley, still trembling. A SWATbot was clanking by.

 

"Why so nervous?" the Robotroplian commander crossed his slim arms across his chest. "Is your little rabble planning something for today?"

 

The fox frowned. "I would never be telling you that."

 

"Awww. So loyal. So brave." One of Snively's black-booted feet stepped towards the fox. Antoine moved backwards, his rear against the building wall. "I could call Swatbots here. Have you roboticized.” A slender finger lifted and traced a line down Antoine's chest.

 

The fox gulped, his turquoise eyes hooded, trying to look nonchalant.

 

"Your friends..." Snively stepped even closer, the sneer still on his sharp-nosed face, his gaze locked haughtily on Antoine, “Wouldn't bother to save you. They don't care about your loyalty."

 

Antoine scowled and shoved Snively's shoulder. "Ferme ta Bouche, you puny louse!"

 

"I know...the truth hurts..." cooed the tiny Overlander, moving even closer; now his chest was right up against Antoine's and he looked up slyly, narrowing those icy eyes. He was a few inches shorter than the fox but it didn't seem to bother him.

 

"You are speaking anything but the truth..." Antoine leaned backwards but he was up against the wall and could go no further away. "You are being a liar, Snipley!"

 

"I'll tell you a truth, then..." giggled the smaller man evilly, his finger tracing patterns on Antoine's chest again. The motion made the fox shiver. "I enjoy watching your princess...when she's running...Antoine...those legs...that nice tight..." his voice went hissingly low, "ass...Antoine..."

 

 

“Bastard!" Antoine shoved the human away, his eyes wide and his teeth bared. "Do not be talking filthy about her, SNIPLEY!" And he lunged at the smaller man, knocking him onto the ground on his back. His snarling mouth was inches away from the other's.

 

Snively blinked innocently. "Oh...I'm sorry. It won't happen again..."

 

"You are scum..." Antoine said, glaring. Staring down at the smirk hardening the human's lips again.

 

Those soft lips...And Antoine gulped and then suddenly, in a violent motion, pressed his mouth to Snively's, driving his tongue inward.

 

The human made a little muffled sound, surprised a bit, and then his hands locked around Ant's neck, pulling him closer, returning the kiss aggressively.

 

Yeah. Uncle would kill him if he saw this.

 

But Snively didn't care right now. He purred into the Mobian's mouth, his hands massaging the plush fur on the back of his neck.

 

Antoine pulled back panting and slumped against the wall. It was apparent he was blushing even through his fur. "Monsieur...but you are so too..."

 

"Too what?" Snively grinned deviously. "Irresistible?"

 

Antoine laughed shortly. "Non. Too horrible."

 

Snively curled his lip and then he was the one pushing on Antoine, shoving the fox to the wall with his hands firm on the boy's shoulders. And mouths attached again; a vicious kiss that made Ant's head reel. The textures...the taste of cinnamon that always seemed to permeate the Overlander's mouth...

 

He whimpered a little and shuddered in the Overlander's grip. A little stiffening between his legs. He blushed further and turned his head to disconnect their lips, breathing heavy.

 

"Mmmmm." The Overlander was purring wickedly. "Surely, I'm not a horrible kisser?" One of his hands rested daringly on the fox's thigh, just resting there, but its presence made Antoine groan and he felt his member grow even harder.

 

"N-N-Non..." he stuttered. Snively was pressing his face to Antoine's neck, nibbling under his chin. Antoine gulped. "M-M-Monsieur...I am getting d-d-dizzy."

 

Snively nipped stingingly hard at the fox's slender neck. Ant yelped. "You get so excited...Antoine..." He sneered and licked the spot he'd assaulted. "You're quite a horny little thing..."

 

Antoine managed to wiggle away, keeping the human at bay with a hand on Snively's chest. "No...no more than you are being...Monsieur..." He'd been confused as to the usage of the word 'horny' before, until the Overlander had explained its meaning.

 

"Oh really?" Snively did one of his annoying chuckling laughs. "I'm not the one about to explode in my pants just from a kiss."

 

Antoine scowled. "I am not..." He gulped, realizing he was quite swollen in the groin area. And from just the touch of that blasted man's mouth and his hand...he frowned. Yeah...he hated the little bastard sometimes.

 

So, why let him win? He growled and then suddenly stood, towering over the human who was still crouched down on the ground, and reached one hand out. Roughly, he clamped it on Snively's throat and pinned him to the wall.

 

"Ah...but I am knowing how to make you the same way, Snipley..." he leered back, tightening his handhold, while his free hand raked claws down the man's chest. Snively flinched and gasped, wiggling in his grip.

 

"You are liking..." The fox could be bold too, even though he blushed and trembled, "You are liking a touch of the mal..." With equal roughness, he curled a hand on the Overlander's crotch, squeezing hard. Snively yipped and closed his eyes, and Antoine was savagely delighted to feel that the human wasn't as cool and collected as he seemed. He too was quite aroused and his groin swelled further as Antoine dug his claws in, delivering another rough squeeze.

 

"Oh...” The human gulped and arched back against the wall. "Oh god...Ant...it hurts..."

 

"Oh..." Antoine purred and now he was the one sneering wickedly. "But I know you are liking it, you filthy boy."

 

He squeezed again, and Snively whimpered, his body going limp in the fox's grip even as another part of him grew harder. It felt nice to have the human at his mercy, at least for a minute, but Antoine didn't really want to hurt him. At least...not too much.

 

He released the smaller man, and watched him curl up on the ground, one hand thrust between his legs, but a twisted smile on his lips. He stared up at Antoine with his eyes alight in perverse desire. A puppy-dog noise escaped him. "Y-Y-You're so cruel...Antoine..."

 

"You are sick...Mon ami..." Whispered the fox, flopping down next to the human, pressing his body to his. He planted kisses along the smooth furless jaw line while his hands began to unbutton the human's gray uniform shirt.

 

Smooth bare skin met his eyes. He didn't look at the man's stomach, because the scars Snively bore always made him strangely guilty, as if he himself had inflicted them. But no, they were from the lackey’s uncle.

 

He stroked the bare skin, mumbling French phrases into the human's neck as he licked and nibbled.

 

Snively's slender fingers soon were quick to assault the buttons of Antoine's heavy blue uniform, nimbly undoing them and parting the fox's shirt. With similar gentleness, he ruffled his hands through the fox's cream-colored chest fur...it felt so warm and soft under his hands. He shivered, imagining how it would feel sliding against his naked body...

 

Yes...it always felt so good, so stunningly erotic. And to think, he used to *hate* all Mobians...

 

Antoine sighed to the feel of hands in his fur, ah, it felt nice. He liked Snively's hands, his skin, so smooth and soft and pleasant smelling too.

 

He however, was quite nervous about their surroundings. The city was an ominous place and it always set him on edge being here.

 

"Per-perhaps we should not be doing t-t-this, Snipley," he stammered.

 

"Mmm..." the small human was burying his face in that plushy chest fur now, breathing the smell of forest and nervous perspiration. "Nonsense...Antoine...it's perfectly fine." He moved one delicate hand down the fox's torso, teasingly caressing above his groin. "Or are you saying you aren't in the mood? Because I believe you ARE..."

 

"Non," said Antoine in futile denial. He tried to squirm away, but Snively dug his fingers into his fur, gripping, with a hissing sort of laugh. "Snipley, be letting me go!" he yelped.

 

"No..." The human said deviously, and he nipped Ant's neck again, but this time much more viciously. Antoine let out a squeal, feeling the blood well up.

 

"OH! You...you sadist..." Antoine whimpered, and then, because sudden anger overtook him, he lashed out his hand, striking hard upon one of Snively's pale cheeks. It was a hard enough blow to knock the boy off him and onto the ground.

 

"Argh...fuck!" Snively cursed, holding a hand to the reddening mark. "You blasted little pissant..." He lurched up to his knees as Antoine tried to stand, clasping his hands around Antoine's wrists and slamming him back against the wall.

 

"Don't think you're leaving so easily...Monsieur Antoine..." The small human glowered into the eyes of the Mobian, his usually icy gaze full of heat.

 

"Snipley...stop it," Antoine struggled. "You are being too cruel!"

 

"How can you be 'too cruel'?" Snively giggled and thrust his face into Ant's neck again, licking the bleeding wound he'd inflicted.

 

Antoine sighed and leaned his head back against the wall. "Why am I liking such a horrible person? Can you explain this, mon ami?"

 

"Simple..." Snively curled his head under Antoine's chin, moving one hand up the fox's thigh. He gripped the hardness between Ant's legs, squeezing. The fox moaned and arched back against the wall. "It's called lust...Antoine..."

 

"Oui...oui..." Antoine gasped breathlessly. "That must be the answer." He tried to push Snively's hand away, but the human just gripped on harder, and unlike Snively, Antoine didn't get thrills out of that touch of mal, of pain.

 

"Snipley, do not be hurting me, or I will be leaving!" The fox cried out, and smirking, the small human released.

 

"Fine, fine, Antoine..." He rolled his blue eyes. "Just spoil all my fun."

 

"There is still much fun to be had..." The fox trailed a hand down the lean furless chest, stopping to tweak one of those small nipples between his fingers.

 

"Oh..." The small human moaned and closed his eyes; that kind of touch was a big weakness of his, along with the mild touch of masochism; he was also prone to bouts of helplessness when hands were run over his delicate hipbones...there was something in the touch that made him shiver inside.

And yes, the more generic, ordinary touches, like a sweet tongue gliding across his hardened flesh, or a mouth on his chest, or a firm bite to the neck...all these could make him tremble, and Antoine knew it well. The fox was such a tease, though, he was so slow to start...

 

The fox chuckled softly, then replaced the teasing fingers with his mouth, nipping at those tiny buds of flesh. The human shivered underneath him and Antoine let his hands glide down his sides, over the bumps of ribs and caressing his stomach.

 

Slowly, the fox's tongue moved down that smooth skin, tasting the unique flavor...it made him even harder, and his blood churn. As his mouth moved onto the navel, teasingly dipping in and licking the small indentation, his hands were busy unbuttoning the Overlander's pants, and Snively seemed eager to assist, his hands helping to push the pants down those slender thighs.

 

Antoine growled softly, and flitted his eyes up to meet Snively's. The small human was watching him with a feral anxious gaze, his mouth slightly opened and drawing in quick breaths.

 

"And just what are you waiting for, mon ami?" Antoine grinned, and dipped a hand into the human's white briefs, gripping the hardened cock and pulling it free. He lowered his mouth and extended his tongue but stopped right before making contact, casting another mischievous glance up to Snively.

 

The human gulped. "Antoine..."

 

"You are wanting something?" The fox giggled and moved his mouth closer, now he had his lips closed gently around the swollen head, not sucking or licking yet, still tormenting his naughty little partner. It was quite fun.

 

"Oh yesssss..." Snively's voice went hissing suddenly, and before Antoine had a chance to recoil, because when the human hissed...he was usually falling into an evil mood..."I want it alright..." And Snively's hands latched suddenly onto Antoine's head, and shoved it down hard.

 

The fox coughed and gagged as the entire shaft entered his mouth, hitting against the back of his throat...He struggled, damn that little bastard! Snively wasn't letting up on his head, if anything, he was just pushing down harder.

 

Oh well, he had ways of getting Snively back, and so, with a growl, he squeezed his jaw closed, letting his sharp teeth convince the human to let him go.

 

Snively let out a high yip, his hands leaping off Antoine's head as if they'd been burnt, and he jerked backwards. The fox lifted his head, breathing harshly, and snarled.

 

"DO NOT BE DOING THAT AGAIN, SNIPLEY!!" He raised a paw and slapped the small commander hard across the face, snapping his head to the side. "I will be biting it off the next time!"

 

Snively glowered at him, blinking away tears, his bottom lip stuck out in a pout. "Well quit teasing me, Antoine..." He leaned forward, baring his teeth, which weren't nearly as threatening as Antoine's pearly canines (and yet, they still made the fox nervous) "A man can only take so much teasing, you know."

 

"A man can only take so much horrible rudeness, as well," sniffed Antoine. "You are being too rude to be pushing me like that! I almost choke-ed!"

 

An evil smile curled those pouting lips. "I'm sorry."

 

"You are not!" Antoine's own lip pouted. "You are too mean, Snipley."

 

"Yes, yes," nodded the human, seemingly over his brief injury, even though Antoine's teeth had drawn blood. The fox had a feeling he liked the pain, anyway. "Now enough chatter..."

 

Roughly, he pushed Antoine onto his back. The fox yelped in protest, but soon lust overtook him again as Snively nuzzled into his neck, his hands caressing the fox's chest and sides, and finally gripping onto his cock. Stroking motions made Antoine's head spin, and then the human seemed to be taking the same route Antoine just had, moving his mouth down, down down, until finally those cute pouty lips were laying kisses all along the fox's shaft.

 

Antoine jumped as a warm mouth closed around his cock, so warm and wet, and suckling hard; he only hoped Snively wouldn't be tempted to bite him in revenge. But the human merely purred, his hands gentle as they massaged the fox's furred balls in one hand, the other just stroking absently on Antoine's thigh.

 

"OH...Sacre bleu..." Antoine moaned and arched back, squeezing his eyes shut. His hands trembled, floating out to clasp on Snively's thin shoulders, digging his nails in. "Ohhh I am thinking I will be..." He panted harshly as the mouth moved more vigoursly, sucking so roughly on his sensitive flesh...Ah Gods, it felt so good!

 

Antoine whimpered and squirmed uncontrollably, wanting to grab Snively's head and force his mouth down further, like the human had done to him, but he resisted the urge. It was not a nice thing to do, he mused, in a haze of pleasure, so I will not be doing it.

 

"Oh I am going to!" He called out in a warning and suddenly, the pleasuring mouth was gone and Snively was sitting up to grin evilly at him...and Antoine was left teetering on the brink.

 

He shot his hands into his lap with a groan, determined to give a last stroke that would release him, but Snively grabbed his wrists roughly, pulling them away.

 

"Tsk tsk...Antoine..."

 

"Be letting me go! I have to...I have to..." And Antoine struggled, but Snively was surprisingly strong for his size and his grip did not loosen.

 

"Oh!" Antoine felt a few tears escape his eyes, frustrated, but as a few minutes passed, the maddening need to explode eased a bit and he ceased his fighting.

 

The human snickered and let go of Antoine's wrists. "My goodness, I never knew I was so good."

 

The fox blushed furiously but retorted. "You are just good at sucking up, I suppose."

 

Snively scowled. "Very funny...now..." He was atop Antoine once again. They were kissing again, their two arousals rubbing together. Both moaned and then chuckling, Snively pulled his lips from Antoine's. "Who's going to be the bitch today, Antoine?"

 

Antoine didn't answer. Snively smiled, tracing his finger along the fox's jawline. "Oh? Is that a silent yes? I guess that means you, then."

 

The fox whimpered a bit as Snively took the initiative a bit further, sliding one of those slender fingers up Antoine's thigh. A second later Antoine cringed; it was pushed inside him up to the knuckle.

 

"Snipley, I am not knowing if I want to-" He gulped. Oh yeah, the pleasure was good, the end satisfying, when he was the Commander's little bitch, but the human was a rough lover for his size, and Antoine was always sore afterwards.

 

No, he preferred to be the one giving the rough love, and Snively always seemed quite eager for the pain. 'He IS a sick little man,' Antoine mused.

 

"Why not?" Another finger was thrust inside and Antoine squirmed, a slight moan escaping him. "Are you afraid of me, Antoine?" Snively laughed nastily. "You know I wouldn't hurt you."

 

"Mon deiu...such a liar..." Antoine tsked and roughly grabbed ahold of Snively's hand, yanking those intruding fingers away. He frowned, because Snively was still leering at him. "I think you are to be the chienne today, mon ami."

 

"Is that right?" Snively arched an eyebrow. He poked the fox in the nose. "Well Antoine, if you can get me pinned down, I suppose I'll have to be, won't I?"

 

"That will be quite easy," the fox laughed, and he lunged at Snively, grabbing the smaller man by the upper arms and forcing him onto his back. It seemed a sure victory, but the human wiggled fiercely and managed to get his knee between their two bodies, and he used it to kick out and dislodge the fox.

 

Antoine lost his grip and Snively squirmed out from under him. Like a pouncing cat, the human jumped onto Antoine, even hissing a bit, he pushed the fox against the wall.

 

Antoine was undaunted. He shoved away from the wall; it gave him quite good leverage and he toppled over the small human, grabbing him by the neck and pushing him face-first onto the ground. Snively wiggled about but this time Antoine had him helpless, pulling his arms behind him and pinning them behind his back. The smaller man kicked futile in the dirt, cursing, while Antoine chucked.

 

"Oui, you are being the bitch, I am guessing!"

 

Snively growled, and Antoine laughed and let him sit up. The human turned on his rear so he was facing the fox.

 

Antoine poked that pointy nose. "So what position are you wanting to be in, chienne?"

 

"Ah..." said Snively with a devious smile. "But I'm not pinned anymore, Antoine. Tsk tsk..." That slender finger waggled in front of Ant's lips. "You should've taken your chance."

 

"NON!" Antoine scowled. "I pinned you, circle and fair!"

 

Snively broke into giggles. "Circle...circ *giggle*...I think you mean *giggle*...fair and square?"

 

"Oui, oui, that is that I am saying." Antoine was quite annoyed and he poked his finger soundly into Snively's chest several times. The human merely continued to giggle.

 

"Ohhhhhh, is Antoine angry?"

 

The fox let out a frustrated growl; he was too aroused to be waiting around like this, and so, he swiftly clamped a hand around Snively's throat, and squeezed. "All right then, mon ami, I will not be being gentle with you any more, non! I WILL be choosing your position for you!"

 

Snively's eyes went wide but he kept smiling, even a few breathless chuckles escaping his lips as Antoine thrust his tiny body against the wall. The human's cheek was pressed against the wall, and he cringed at the cold touch. Eyes fluttered shut as he felt Antoine's hands roughly yank down his briefs, shoving those down around his knees, and then there was a warm, but very hard, object pressed firmly against his entrance. He drew in a sharp breath.

 

The fox's voice whispered in his ear. "You should not have been teasing me, mon ami..."

 

"Don't tease *me*, Antoine," the human retorted sharply. "Just fucking DO IT!"

 

"Oui," hissed Antoine into his ear, but he did wait a moment, only to withdraw a small vial of oil from his pocket. It was normally used to polish his sword, but, he thought with a small chuckle, he would use it to polish his 'other sword' today. He didn't want to hurt the human too badly, after all.

 

After getting his weapon greased, Antoine, still chuckling over the sword and penis jokes, pressed up against that tiny rear again, hearing the human draw in another breath, and his shoulders tensed in anticipation. "Get ready..." the fox warned, and waited no longer.

 

He used firm, but gentle pressure to ease inside his little partner, hearing him whimper a bit. He grinned, well, Sniv had asked for it, and now he gave a rougher shove, embedding his entire shaft inside; he moaned, what a good tight fit it was.

 

"Ohhhh God..." Snively curled his fingers against the wall, his breath coming in heavier. His eyes were half opened, hazy, as the fox began slow gliding thrusts. He felt helplessly tangled in this, so very aroused, only wanting one thing. The pleasure.

 

Right now it was pain, but sweet torture it was. He loathed the hurt brought by his Uncle, but his lover's touch, hurtful or not, brought only pleasure and twisted lust.

 

He chuckled through a moan. "Mmmm...that's a good boy...Antoine..."

 

"Oui...I know..." the fox's breath was warm on his neck and he felt the wet touch of tongue tracing the curves and crevices of his ear. Antoine tightened his grip on those bony hips, biting down on the human's ear as he increased his pace, thrusting harder. "You are being good too...chienne..."

 

So Antoine went, deep and slow, savoring the clasping tightness, moaning at the sensations, his hands sliding along those hipbones, stroking touches. He felt the human shivering underneath him. Yes, mused Antoine, this certainly was good enough to risk venture into the city, risk capture, risk his friends finding out he was coercing with...and fucking...their enemy...Oh Gods!! He moaned loudly. Worth it, yes. And it was even better when he had this evil little commander at his mercy...

 

Snively writhed against the wall as the fox got steadily rougher, and faster, but it wasn't enough. Gods, he felt helpless up against the cold surface, unable to move back or grab ahold of his partner. Antoine had him weak here; his legs trembling and his body shaking, all his acidic comments gone, replaced by whimpering and soft girlish breaths. He was never sure he liked it like this...with him being the submissive; he wasn't ever sure he *really* liked the roughness and the pain.

 

But he couldn't shake the addiction. So he started to beg. "Antoine...harder...harder!" His cheek was sliding up and down the wall from the fox's thrusts, his toes were straining to keep contact with the ground. "Oh GOD H-H-Harder!! You little pissant!"

 

"Do you want me to be hurting you?" Antoine asked; half quizzically, the other half teasingly mean.

 

"Yes," came the response. "Hurt me...I don't care...just go harder!"

 

Antoine's lip twisted...he wasn't ever really *sure* that he liked to be violent with the little human...it was like the tiny man fed off it. Whether he was committing violence or it was being done to him, he seemed to thrive on it. But it was like a stray dog feeding on garbage. Not because they preferred that cuisine, but because they *needed* it.

 

But if it was hungry...why not feed the poor stray? So Antoine threw his body weight into it, digging upward thrusts, so that the tiny commander could barely even keep his tipey-toes on the ground. His fingers were curled against the smooth cold wall, trying to find purchase there, and he made strange crying noises, that if Antoine hadn't been accustomed to, he would've thought the man seriously hurt. "Is that better, mon ami...?" he hissed into Snively's ear.

 

Oh...even though he was hurting somebody and the thought was unsettling, Antoine couldn't deny how good it was for him...the clutching heat, it was better than his pathetic fantasies of Sally and his desperate hand. Oh yes, it was so much better to feel this living creature around him, hear their combined breathing and moaning, such erotic music... it was so much more satisfying to lick and stroke his hands on that silken skin. He loved it.

 

"Oh..." Snively gritted his teeth; Gods, it felt like the fox was ripping him open! He scrabbled his fingers against the wall, trying to release the emotion somehow, wanting to claw it apart, he wanted to scream and kick. It was an overload. The pain of being handled so roughly, and yet, the sharp stabbing pleasure every time that cock drove into him, hard and hot and nudging into that hidden spot inside. "Ant.."

 

"What...?" Antoine panted. "What...chienne? Is it being too hard? Oui, mon ami?"

 

Snively could only manage a whimpering moan, tilting his head back, eyes half-closed and hazy. He was starting to lose sense of logic. Replaced by just pure unbridled need for release. The pressure was getting unbearable...he was going to explode any second now...

 

But Antoine slowed down.

 

"N...N...noo!" The tiny human gasped, his eyes flying open wide and he squirmed like mad between fox and wall. "Antoine, NO! I was-"

 

"Ah..." Antoine chuckled and with one swift motion he pulled out, hearing his partner whimper from the sudden loss. "It is not nice being teased, is it mon ami? But you will have to wait it out."

 

"For fuck's sakes!" The tiny man exploded, but not the way he wanted. He snarled and dug his nails into the unyielding wall. "If you had finished yourself before, you wouldn't be fucking me! I did you a favor!"

 

"Tsk tsk..." Antoine grabbed Snively by the shoulder and turned him around. The human slouched sulky against the cold surface while Antoine grinned. "Such language. Snipley, you have no elegance."

 

"Fine..." The human's eyes, usually a frozen wasteland, were hotter than volcanic depths at the moment, and his teeth were bared. "I'll do it myself..." And one slender hand slid down his stomach, intent on relieving himself personally.

 

"ACK!" Like Snively had done to him, Antoine seized both wrists roughly, pinning Sniv back against the wall. "None of that!"

 

"I don't have time for this..." Snively started to pout, his eyes watering; quite frustrating it was to be on the brink and not being able to fall! "Let me alone!"

 

Antoine, still holding the wrists tightly, extended a long finger and pressed it into the softness of Sniv's lips, shushing him. "Non...but don't cry...I will be pleasing you. Do not be worrying..."

 

Snively took in a deep breath, a smile crossing his pale face. Coupled with the wild gleam in his eyes he looked quite mad...crazed with lust, and he hissed suddenly. Antoine dropped those wrists almost immediately, heeding the warning, with the hiss usually came some wild outburst of violence or shouting, or some other unpredictable thing the Overlander was prone to doing.

 

Antoine didn't expect this at all. It made a high squeal come from his lips and he nearly fled the alleyway. Only his throbbing hardness and lust for his human lover made him stay.

 

Snively shoved Antoine away roughly and reached down into the crumpled heap of his pants on the ground. And from his belt he pulled a shiny shiny object and this was pressed to Antoine's chest with another hiss, his eyes just as gleaming and dangerous as that object...the laser pistol pushed into Antoine's plush fur.

 

"Zoot alours! Snipely, what are you doing!?"

 

The small Overlander giggled madly, stretching that skinny neck to plant his lips sloppily onto Antoine's mouth. He slipped his tongue in briefly, then bit the fox's lip. "Oh I don't know...the thing is, Ant...I just don't *feel* like being the chienne today."

 

Antoine took a step back, because the gun was making him nervous, and scowled. "You were liking it a few seconds ago, Snipley!"

 

"True..." White teeth glittered in a continuous smile. Quite psychotic, it was. "Before you stopped, Ant. I told you, I don't LIKE being teased."

 

Antoine huffed, a hand raised trembling to try and push away the pistol, but Snively pressed it harder into his chest, warningly. The fox squeaked. "I was just thinking...that to end it too soon would be no fun! That is all!"

 

"Antoine..." the human reprimanded, rolling his eyes. "Don't think. That's my job. I'm the smart one."

 

"Then be smart and be putting that thing away!" The fox squeaked and tried to move away from the weapon again, but Snively kept moving with him until Antoine was firmly backed against the adjacent building wall. The devilish grin was still plastered all over his face, his eyes never a more beautiful shade of azure; yes, Snively always seemed the most alive, the most attractive... and the most frightening, when he was in power.

 

"No..." Snively shook his head, pursing his pouty lips. "Now get on your fucking knees."

 

"Non!!" Antoine squealed in fearful protest, dropping down nevertheless. "Non, don't be killing me, Snipley!! I won't be teasing you!"

 

"Awww..." The human smiled again, but this time it was softer, less sadistic, and Antoine relaxed. "You think I would kill you? You wound me terribly, Antoine..."

 

He circled around so he was behind the fox, and suddenly, his twiggy body was draped atop the fox's. A hug. Then he pushed Antoine onto his hands. The fox gulped and looked over his shoulder...uhoh...looked like he was in the 'chienne mode' now.

 

"You're the dog, after all..." Snively chuckled. "You should be the one in the 'bitch' position." 

 

"I am not a dog!" Antoine grunted crossly. He shivered hard; Snively had found the vial of oil in his uniform pocket and was applying it to the fox's rear. "I am being a fox!"

 

"Dog, fox, canine, whatever..." One of the human's tan eyebrows rose in amusement. "You know, where I come from, dogs were servants to humans..." The fox sniffled, while the Overlander spoke on, evilly, "I see no reason for it to be different here."

 

"I am not being a lower animal!" Antoine sniffed indignantly, and then his eyes went wide and his mouth hung open, lower lip trembling. The human was pushing himself in, roughly, and the fox let out a breathless squeak of protest. His arms went weak and his upper body sank to the ground, his cheek turned flat against the dirt, his rear poised upwards.

 

"Mmmm..." Snively purred, his eyes going hazy again, because Antoine was so warm and tight and he felt like he was going to come right then...but no...he drew in a deep breath and tried to control himself. There was no point to gaining dominance and then losing it seconds later!

 

He pushed in further, till he could go no more, and Antoine gave a gasp. The small human bent over his partner, burying his nose in the soft blond tresses. He liked Antoine's hair; it was a different texture than his fur, still soft, but different. More like human hair.

 

He remembered the first time he and Antoine had gotten intimate...he had been in control, and the fox had been terrified, yet strangely willing. He was so lonely and so unappreciated by his fellow Freedom Fighters. And Snively, he was always alone, always rejected and misused. He'd pushed Antoine up against the wall, their noses together, kissing in sporadic bursts of passion, moaning, the human's hands entangled in those blond curls as he stole the fox's virginity in vicious strokes. Yeah. That had been good. The best.

 

"Mon dieu..." breathed the fox, his eyes wide and locked on the alleyway entrance. From here, he had a perfect view outward. The city was dark and frightening as ever and there was pain as his human partner drove into him; no, Sniv rarely started out slow and built up like Antoine did. The human was *rough*. He liked it fast, hard. "Dégoûtant," thought the fox, whimpering and squirming underneath as his wicked lover increased the pace. His furred body moved roughly back and forth but the pain was fading.

 

 

"Mon dieu?" Snively parroted with a dark laugh. " I'm your god, Antoine?" Long fingers dug into the fox's plush hips; he wished right now to have claws, to make the red blood seep onto the ochre fur, such a pretty combination of colors. His nails arched into the skin under the soft fur, but did not cut. Antoine cried out from the harsh touch.

 

"Non, S-s-snipley...do not be being so...so full of yourself ! "

 

Another dark chuckle from those pouty lips ; the little commander enjoyed driving the breath from Antoine with violent hard thrusts, his pale eyes darkening with lust and pleasure and twisted things. He had to slow down for a moment to control himself. "Actually, you're full of myself at the moment...Antoine... "

 

Antoine groaned, but the bad joke hardly registered. His mind was clouded like the skies above, heavy with dark passion; the throbbing between his legs, the sharp stabs of pleasure from each thrust. It was times like these when Antoine felt a sense of total abandonment. There was no fear, there was no striving to please, there was no disappointment, there was no anger and no hatred. No humiliation, no laughing. It was these times, dark and carnal as they were, when Antoine felt like he knew his true self...

 

And it was something he knew he could never share with the others.

He had to keep it to himself.

To himself and his...

Lover. Because his lover...

 

"Yesss..." Snively hissed into his ear...and he nipped hard, so hard Antoine could feel the blood well up.

 

His lover and he were both so tainted.

 

"S-S-Snipley..." he gasped, his body trying to move back against the thrusting, drive him in deeper. "Be stopping a m-m-moment..."

 

"Why?" The sneering reply came, and then nothing, just more feverish grinding, the little human panting behind him; he wanted it deep too, he wanted somehow...to fit his entire self inside Antoine, to hide there, to connect totally. The connection.

 

"Be stopping!" Antoine ordered harshly, and the little Commander snorted, but the movement stopped. The fox found his thoughts clearing up, like a hand wiped across a fogged window. Antoine squirmed away from the hardness filling him; Gods, it felt like a void. The connection was lost, but not for long. He rolled onto his back and a gentle smile splayed across his muzzle; his cheeks flushed.

 

"Now," he said, in a softer tone, "Now Snipley...I can be seeing...mon amour. I want to be seeing you..."

 

The human's eyes, normally insolent, icy, cold...warmed. A spark of moisture glinted there and then Snively let out a slight laugh. "Antoine...I hate it when you talk like that..." But he obliged, pulling the fox's legs atop his shoulders and then, with a little cringe of pleasure, he pushed back inside. A soft moan came from Antoine's lips, and he closed his eyes for a moment.

 

Then opened them again, as the human bent over him. Clumsily they kissed, panting into each other's mouths. The movement started again, the pleasure returned.

 

"Why?" Antoine whispered. "Do you not like it?"

 

A warm tongue traced the inside of his upper lip. Then the blue eyes gazed into his, open and earnest, but there was discomfort there too. "It makes me feel strange..."

 

"Ah..." Antoine groaned as a sharp wave of pleasure rushed over him. "Ah...yess...please mon ami...keep g-g-going..."

 

"You like that, eh?" chuckled the human, but could not suppress a moan of his own. He used his hands, gripping the fox's thighs, to yank Antoine back to meet every deep thrust. So tight the fox was, so grippingly warm. A shudder hit his skinny form and took his breath away.

 

"Oh...oui..." Antoine stared up with his vision blurry. His lover's face was pale, but his cheeks were flushed, his eyes were like chips of sky over the Great Forest. Beautiful.

 

Beautiful and so unique and only Antoine knew it. And only Snively knew how lovely Ant's curls were when dragged through the fingers, how exotic his turquoise eyes were, and the dark poetry...oh Antoine could weave such lovely words.

 

"Come closer..." the fox moaned; he need nothing more than to clutch this kindred spirit close.

 

So the fox's legs left the human's shoulders and Snively laid his body atop Antoine's, their faces together, Antoine's arms around that smooth back, their bodies rocking from their combined movements. They looked utterly entangled. Creatures of lust...and yet deeper than that, deeper than shallow desire. Desperately tender.

 

It would boil the Freedom Fighter's blood to see this; it would throw Robotnik into a rage.

 

But they didn't care. Adhering to the old principles. Love thy enemy...love thy enemy...and they were.

 

"Now..." Antoine whispered into the Overlander's ear, "Now...mon amour, let us finish it..." He loosened his embrace from the Overlander's twiggy body.

 

"Yes..." Snively nodded, his white teeth flashing in a grin as he straightened up to his former position, his hands tightening a grip on the fox's hips.

 

It did not take long for either of them. Abandonment had settled in. Neither cared about anything but the peak now, gasping the smoggy air, stroking, whispering to one another. Eyes half shut and foggy, focused only on each other.

 

Antoine could not think of his inadequacies as a Freedom Fighter. Snively could not think of his Uncle's abuse.

 

There was no thinking here, only feeling, raw, only emotion, pure.

 

A deep deep thrust broke all constraints. Snively's body went rigid, his eyes shot wide in amazement, perhaps, that a feeling like this could even exist in Robotropolis. And he was feeling it. The edge. An eerie cry came from his lips, like strange birdcall in the dark air.

An explosion of warmth escaped his body and seeped into the fox. He fell weak and limber, his form draped upon Antoine.

 

Antoine felt the heat inside him, the evidence of his lover's release. His body tensed as he felt that skinny form fall upon him. His hands clutched tight around the Overlander's back, holding him there deep inside. His eyes, wide and starry, his hips bucking. Glistening white shot out, sticky and wet between their two bodies.

 

"Oh...amour!" he gasped. "Ohhh...that is being so too good..."

 

"Mmmmm..." Snively hummed into his chest fur. His thin arms hugged onto the fox's still quivering body.

 

A few moments of heavy breathing and regained senses later, Snively rolled off Antoine and brushed himself off. Antoine sat up and mimicked the motion, shaking the dirt off and smoothing down the errant fur.

 

Snively was searching for his boot, pulling his pants on rather clumsily. Antoine chuckled and kicked the lost boot towards its owner. "Here, mon amour, there is your boot."

 

"Ah."

 

The last button of Antoine's uniform was fastened and the fox looked over at his human companion with a snort. "Ach...I am going to be too sore from this, Snipley!"

 

The Overlander smiled and poked the fox's chest. "Well you know what they say. No pain, no gain." Now that the bonding, the moments of tenderness, the moment of splendor was over, though the remnants still made his heart flutter, Snively was slowly reverting back to his critical self, but Antoine didn't mind.

 

The fox gazed upon his face, his own mouth curling into a tender smile. The human's cheeks were gently flushed, his eyes sparkling like blue glass. The evil commander was still away for the moment, and this was just a young man with a secret lover, thrilled and pleased, and there was warmth in those lips that were normally so cold and sneering.

 

"You are being so pretty, Snipley," he said.

 

A sneer did settle on those lips then. "Well...you aren't looking too bad yourself, Ant..." He grinned suddenly, a hand reaching out to smooth Antoine's tousled blond bangs from his eyes. "I like your hair like that."

 

"It is messy!" the fox moaned and reached for his comb. While he fixed his hair, he eyed the human again. Snively was staring out the alleyway, obviously becoming anxious at being away from his patrols for so long. Antoine could agree...

 

They would be coming to look for him-

 

"ANTOINE!" A voice hollered suddenly. It was from afar, but it would not be far off for long. It was Sonic's loud brassy yell. "Where are you!?"

 

Snively turned and scowled. "The hedgehog..." He let out a sigh. "Well, I suppose I'll be off before he arrives."

 

Antoine caught the human's slim wrist as he moved away. "Wait mon ami..." He clutched the human's smooth cheeks between his furred palms, planted a warm kiss on his lips. "I will be here again...I will leave a message..."

 

"Alright," the human whispered. "I'll see you then..."

 

"Wait..." Antoine stroked one of those pale cheeks. "Why...why did you say you felt strange before. When I said..."

 

The human's blue eyes shut, then opened. There was some sort of pain in his gaze, but his twisted sneer tried to belie it. "I'm not allowed to love, Antoine..." He waved a hand towards the smoggy sky, the dead streets around them. "It doesn't exist in this place..."

 

The fox released him, his turquoise eyes slightly moist. "Ah, but it does, mon amour. Between you and I...?"

 

"Antoine!" Sonic's voice came from quite nearby.

 

"Perhaps I'll answer that...next time..." A smirk touched the small Commander's lips and he gave Antoine a light shove to the chest.

 

"Next time it is, then, Monsieur." The fox saluted stiffly. "And next time, do not be being late!"

 

Snively stuck out his tongue and made a quick exit.

 

Not a few seconds later, Sonic dashed into the alleyway, rolling his eyes and muttering.

 

"Ah, dang it, Antoine, how many times do I have to tell you? Don’t come into the city alone! It's like you're on a secret mission or something!"

 

The fox's eyes widened innocently. "Oh no...Sonic...I was just...how you say...screwing around?"

 

~~ fin