His Favorite Game

By MistressAli

Characters are (c) Archie & DIC

This is a *lemon*. There is graphic sex, elements of S&M and violence. And guess what? It's also Male/male! Don't like that stuff? Don't read!!

 

 

                        His Favorite Game

 

 

"You love the way I look at you

While taking pleasure in all the awful things

You put me through

You take away if I give in

My life

My pride

Is broken..."

            --Linkin Park

 

 

Not a word was exchanged on that muggy autumn day. The bulky skunk commander merely stopped in his tracks, standing motionless before the door to his hut. His murky blues locked upon a pair of much lighter-shaded azures, pinning the tiny human down with his gaze. And then the door to that hut was pushed open, and left that way.

 

It was only moments before the human had crossed the threshold and into his home, and Geoffrey leaned over and closed the door. It clicked with a strange note of finality.

 

Snively, or 'faggot-bitch' as Geoffrey so lovingly referred to him as, trotted his lithe form over to the bed without being commanded, and sat there. His hands were clasped and held in his lap, those large and childish eyes downcast.

 

The eyelashes did not flutter upwards as Geoffrey moved closer, taking a stance in front of the human. He breathed in deep. He could smell him. The gentle, clean scent of furless skin, touched with a faint aroma of cologne.

 

He let one hand glide out, stroking from the top of that warm bald head, down one smooth and flawless cheek, and then to the human's bony chest. He stroked there a moment, humming. "And how is my little bitch doing today?"

 

The tiny human didn't answer. There was a blink of tan-fringed eyes and then a shrug of one narrow shoulder.

 

"Well good, I ain't interested in small talk anyway." Geoffrey proceeded to take off his magenta shoulder belt, and then his beret, tossing them both to the floor. "Up."

 

The small human sighed, then stood, his eyes still cast to the floor.

 

It was the same drill everytime, but how St. John loved this. "Strip, you little bitch." He laid a hard slap to Snively's face. It was unnecessary. The tiny human had ceased his fighting of this months ago...

 

"And look at me, faggot."

 

The human's eyes lifted, huge, blue, like artic ice reflecting cloudless skies above. They were cold like those frigid waters. Yet Geoffrey was not chilled. There was something too mesmerizing, too beautiful in those eyes. And his face, so round and child-like, smooth porcelain skin, that pointy little nose, the mouth, with those pouting sensual lips. The few long strands of hair that swept from the human's head were adorned with minute glass beads. None of the freedom fighters had known why Snively had started wearing them. They never knew it was Geoffrey's suggestion...

 

Slowly the human's hands lifted. They lighted on the short green vest he wore. It was pulled off, slowly, then dropped to the floor. Next those hands moved to the gray tanktop, and removed that item from his body with slow motions. It too fluttered down to the ground.

 

Geoffrey stared at the human's bare torso. He found it quite fascinating, even after all this time. Not just because it was such a large area of pale, furless skin, so different than his own thickly furred body, but because of the scars. They ran over the human's chest, his back, but seemed most specifically focused on his stomach, as if the human had been sliced there countless times. Geoffrey reached one black finger out, tracing a line over one of the darker scars, a line that ran just under the human's navel, and down towards his groin. Snively flinched, as if the scar still hurt, and maybe it did. Memories burned.

 

The skunk wondered about those scars. Each one had a story. He found himself imagining what horrid things had occurred to cause each one of those little tales. Some of them were faded, ancient history. Some were still fresh, others dark, some light and barely noticed. Each unique. He'd queried the human about them, but Snively refused, despite how much Geoffrey pushed, to talk about them. So the skunk was left fantasizing.

 

There was a flush in the human's cheeks, and he stood still, waiting for the skunk's hands to move. Geoffrey grinned a little, drawing that tracing finger away. "Oh, don't stop, faggot. Unless you want a good beating." His voice went mocking. "But I know how much you like that."

 

"I hate you, Geoffrey..." A little whisper escaped the human. Geoff's fist clenched, he could punish that remark with brutal blows, but then his hand relaxed. He would let it go, this time...

 

The Overlander was unbuckling his belt now. It was pulled from the loops, but not tossed to the floor like the others. Instead he silently held it out to Geoff. The skunk accepted it with another grin. Now the buttons were unclasped, and then the pants removed, wiggled over the human's narrow hips. He paused to unlace black boots and toss them, and the pants, alongside the other garments.

 

Now clad in underwear, the tiny Overlander stood still, big blues gazing unwaveringly at Geoffrey, a slight pout upon full lips.

 

"Awww...my little bitch...my pretty little bitch..." Geoffrey's voice crooned out. Another gentle stroke to the cheek, another trace along a scar. And then a question. "Don't you have something to tell me, Snively?"

 

The overlander's eyes narrowed so slightly; he hated this part. His cheeks flushed more, then tiny mouth parted to utter the words. "I...I've been bad...Geoffrey..."

 

"What have you done? It's my job to watch you..."

 

"I sinned. I thought about betraying the Freedom fighters to Nagus."

 

"Really? I oughta report this to King Acorn." Geoffrey smirked. Oh, yes, this was initially how his whole sick game had come about. He'd been assigned to watch their new Knothole resident, ole Snively. And he seemed to be ok. Non-treacherous. Until Geoffrey had caught him stealing a power ring, no doubt attempting to plot against them. Threatening to turn him over to King Acorn, Geoffrey smiled to remember how much the human had pleaded, begged, promised to do *anything* if the skunk would forgive him. And Geoffrey had a knack of thinking up *anything*...

 

"No...No, please!" Snively's face went stricken, eyes wavered on the edge of tears. He'd gotten quite good at this. He dropped down to his knees, hands clutching at the skunk's powerful legs. "Oh God...he'll kill me, please, Geoffrey...I'll do anything, just don't..." he drew in a breath in a painful gulp, horrified eyes gazing up at the skunk's face.

 

"Anything, eh? Well then, maybe I'll forgive ya...let this little incident go...but first you need punishing."

 

Snively whimpered and bowed his head. "o-o-o-kay..." He stammered, uncertain, then yelped as Geoffrey yanked him roughly to his feet.

 

The belt had not been forgotten. The strap was pulled back, the black leather gleamed dully through the feeble sunlight that crept through the drawn curtains.

 

The tiny human didn't wait for his command. He swallowed once, shifting on his bare feet, then whispered. "Punish me..."

 

Another grin touched the skunk's rugged features, and the belt was snapped forward. Hard. It cracked loudly across the human's chest. An equally loud yelp came from the human. Oh, he'd been through this so many times, but it never ceased to hurt. Another lash. Another yelp, and he nearly dropped to his knees. The third lash brought him down.

 

The belt rained down hard then, brutal fast strikes across the human's back, leaving red marks that rose into welts. A few blows were hard enough to tear, drawing scarlet so bright agasint the pale skin.

 

The tiny overlander trembled, on hands and knees taking the punishment, his teeth clenched. Whimpers forced their way up his throat and out through the tightened jaw, his eyes screwed shut and leaking tears.

 

"Bad little overlander, fucking little backstabbing bitch! Piece of shit...fucking..." The skunk was babbling crudely, incoherent, bits of cussing and nonsense barely heard above the snap of the belt. Together, these sounds expressed his hatred of the Overlanders, of their furless skin and wicked ways, their evil deeds, but mostly his hatred of what they'd done to the Freedom Fighters, and him, in particular. Oh, it was such a joy to get them back. Especially this one. This wicked little human. The skunk let out another curse, snapping the belt across the bare back, leaving a line of stinging pain and blood.

 

Geoffrey stepped back, panting. This was hard work. The human curled into a ball, bleeding and moaning softly, his eyes wide open and staring up at the skunk now. Geoff flipped his thick white headfur from his eyes, blowing out a large breath. He was ready now; arousal throbbing between his legs.

 

"Stand up," he barked sharply, and the human obeyed.

 

"I don't think you've gotten punished enough. What should I do next?"

 

"Please..." A tear trickled down Snively's cheek. Geoff smirked; that was so darling. "I...I...won't be bad anymore..."

 

"HA! You expect me to believe that?!"

 

A red flush hit the human's cheeks, and he bit his lip hard. "I...I'm sorry...I...I guess I need more..." His eyes narrowed again, gone looking from apologetic to enraged in seconds. How he hated this shit. Saying these empty lines over and over. Submitting to this sick fuck's whims. But what could he do? Fight? Only to be broken, and subjected to the same shit anyway. Just more painfully. "Please, punish me more..."

 

Geoffrey smiled, then backhanded Snively hard. The human stumbled, nearly falling to his knees, but the skunk's arms shot out, steadying him. "Yeah, you need more..." He released Snively to rub a hand over the bulge between his legs. "What should I do to you?"

 

Snively's eyes followed the motion, and his cheeks flared more. Blood trickled from a lip suddenly viciously bitten; the sense of shame and violation at this point was always almost too much to stand. He took a breath, drawing that cool air deep into his lungs, trying to calm himself. "I think you should..."

 

"Yesssss...?" the hand rubbed harder. His free hand coming around to latch fingers into the waistband of the human's underwear. One sharp tug brought them around the human's knees, revealing most intimate areas to the skunk's cruel eyes. He fondled there for a second, making Snively moan and squirm a little, shuddering at the touch.

 

"I think you should..." the human's voice was breaking, trembling. His throat closing, trying to fight back the next part.

 

"Yeah?" the hand fondled harder, evoking whimpers from his tormented 'bitch'.

 

"F-f-f..." It trailed into a meaningless sound, and Snively tried to pull away. He stumbled backwards a few steps and then made a mad rush for the door. Something he'd attempted in earlier months. He knew it was pointless. Geoffrey always caught him.

 

The skunk growled, and gave chase. A few steps brought him behind the human, and he grabbed him roughly by the arm, throwing him hard into a chair. The human's side caught on the armrest, hard, toppling him and the seat to the floor. He gasped for air, only to have the remainder of his precious oxygen forced away by a brutal kick to his ribs.

 

"FUCKER! DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO RUN FROM *ME*!"

 

"I-I-I'm s-s-soorrry..." the human broke into sobs, then managed to clamber to his feet in the next few minutes.

 

Geoffrey scowled heavily. But despite his annoyance, his arousal hadn't diminished...no...he enjoyed the game far too much for that. "Now, where were we? Oh yeah. My favorite part." He gripped Snively's chin hard, staring into his face menacingly. "Now say it, or I'll fucking kick the shit out of you, and you'd better believe it."

 

Oh...he did believe it, and so the hated phrase was finally uttered. "F...fuck m-m-me..."

 

"Oh?" The skunk laughed mockingly. "Is that what you reaaaaaly want?"

 

If looks could kill, the glare from those narrowed eyes would've struck Geoffrey down. "Y-Yes..."

 

"Fine then." The skunk snorted and then grabbed a handful of the human's most delicate flesh, pulling him over to the bed.

 

The overlander whimpered loudly, squirming at Geoff's tight grip on his groin, but finally the skunk released. He knew the next part, oh, how he knew. He climbed upon the bed, hearing the familiar squeak of the springs. Then he slid onto his stomach, his face turned to the side and against the sheets, only his little rear poised up in the air.

 

Geoffrey snickered again. He always found this so amusing. A hard slap was given to the human's bare ass, and then he climbed upon the bed, taking a position behind the human.

 

He paused. No, today, he wanted to see the little bitch's face, watch it crinkle in pain, watch the tears drip down his cheeks. So he roughly turned the tiny one onto his back.

 

Snively gasped a little, staring up into the skunk's face, but realization hit. Oh, how he hated it this way. Having to look up at the skunk's features, contoured in perverted pleasure, watch the stream of drool ooze out of his mouth, oh God, how he hated it. But what did it matter...he would just close his eyes. The shame was always the same, anyway.

 

The skunk shifted, clasping his hands onto the Overlander's bony hips. He grinned toothily down at Snively, who stared blankly back.

 

Snively wondered what the others would say if they saw him. Lying on his back, the skunk poised against him, seeking entrance. They'd probably laugh. He was after all, one of the banes of Mobius. He deserved this...  Idly his eyes ran along a scar that graced his arm. It wasn't fair...these were enough, these markings of the hell he'd been through, with the Freedom Fighters, with Julian, with...he shuddered... daddy...

 

He blinked, gaze refocusing on Geoffrey. The skunk had tightened his grip, but hadn't moved his hips in the slightest. The overlander wondered what he was waiting for. The skunk leered down at him, the murky blue depths of his eyes lit up with something evil. "I know what you're thinking," he hissed. "You can't wait for me to fuck you, can you?"

 

Snively's lips twisted into a scowl. Oh please. Although, perhaps it was true, in way. The sooner the skunk started this, the sooner it'd be over, and he could escape and make his way to... where? Everyone in this damned village hated him. He could curl and hide in the trees, could go to that tiny hut of his, the smallest in town. And the most decorative, laden with graffiti screaming about his sins, and the sins of his kind.

 

But he sighed, and gave Geoffrey what he wanted; an affirmation. "Yes...Geoff...please....fuck me..." He just wanted it to end...

 

The skunk broke into wicked laughter. The human shivered to hear it, his body cringing away. His head tilted back and teeth clenched, his tiny hands gripping hard at the sheet. This was the hardest part. His body always refused to go limp, fighting in it's own primitive way against this violation. He tried to relax. Loud whimpers came from his throat; Geoff was in now, with a rough push to clear that resisting entrance.

 

The skunk moaned loud, sliding in further. It felt so wonderful, all of it, to hear the human's pain-cries, to feel tight warmth around him, to look down and see tears well up those jewel-like eyes. He snickered, then clutched the bony hips harder, his harsh movements forward and back rocking the tiny human's body. 

 

"Oh God..." the human groaned out, his hands clenching further into the depths of Geoffrey's blue sheets. It seemed to hurt more than usual today. Maybe because it'd been a week since his last encounter with the skunk. He blinked, unleashing a flood of tears down flushed cheeks. "I..."

 

"What?" Geoffrey's usually loud voice had lowered to a rasping whisper. He brought his mouth close to the others, mingling hot breath together. "You want it harder? Greedy little bitch."

 

"No," the human pleaded, but Geoffrey ignored him, driving himself brutally inward. More tears spilled, and whimpers came from the human, squirming to get away, to relieve some of this agony. But Geoff held his hips much too tight, and there was no way the skunk would let him go. The pain would lessen soon, anyway.

 

A sudden laugh burst from St. John. "So, how do you like it, eh, Snively? To have everything taken away from you? Your whole empire, gone... just like you did to us." He laughed again, then moaned loudly, noticeable shivers hitting his bulky form. "Goddamn, you're so tight..."

 

Snively didn't respond. White teeth dug down hard into his full lower lip, drawing blood. Trying to mask his pain, because he knew how much the skunk loved to see it.

 

"Well, mate? Huh?" The skunk was a barrel of laughs; chuckling and snorting as he leaned his face down low to brush his lips upon those bleeding ones. The human jerked his head away.

 

"Stop it." He couldn't stand the touch of mouth. There was something too intimate in that. The thought made him nearly start laughing. He was getting fucked by a Mobian who'd initially pretty much raped him. How the hell else could he be violated? A mouth was...was nothing compared to the pain that throbbed through where that skunk pierced him. But still...he couldn't stand to be kissed... just as he couldn't stand the skunk's hands which occasionally rose to trace those markings of pain, those horrid scars.

 

"Shut up. Bitch." Geoffrey didn't care to be ordered about. A hard smack was laid upon the human's cheek, snapping his head to the side.  Then another laugh shook him. "If only your fat ass uncle could see you now... see what a little faggot whore you are. Or did he know? Huh?"

 

"Shut up," Snively tried to push at the skunk's chest, but Geoff merely smiled. He enjoyed the fact that Snively was too weak to shake him. The human loathed it, loathed that tiny body of his, the cause of all his torment, really. He groaned; Geoffrey was getting increasingly rougher. He clutched the sheets hard, nails digging in, tearing the fabric. His tiny body jerked hard back and forth, over and over...the skunk silent for a moment, save for grunts and moans. He felt wetness on his thighs. Blood. He could even smell it, thick and coppery, hanging heavy on the air like a sin.

 

"I bet..." Geoff teased between hard thrusts, "Robotnik fucked you, didn't he? I bet you two fucked right in that big green chair of his."

 

"T-t-t-that's s-s-s-sick..." The human moaned, then gasped loud, his back arching. Oh no. Oh no. "Please..." He begged Geoffrey, or someone, anyone, God, maybe? Because the change was happening, the thing he hated worst, the lessening of the pain. Only to be replaced by something else. Perverse pleasure. Enjoying his own torment. He clenched his teeth hard, it was so hard, too hard to deny, the throbbing ache that burned between his legs now, feeling the skunk's fur brush agasint that sensitive skin. A moan came forth, scattering into whimpers.

 

"Oh yeah..." Once more Geoffrey's lips found the trembling one's of the Overlander's, slipping in his tongue to taste briefly. The human always tasted so odd. Like a mixture of cinnamon, and wintergreen, with a slight touch of alcohol. Perhaps it was something he drank. Or a mint he chewed. The skunk rolled his tongue along the human's... whatever it was, it was unique, and wild, making his blood boil hot in his veins. "You like your punishment, don't you, dirty slut??" A hard smack was planted to the human's cheek.

 

"Y-Y-Yesss..." Snively whimpered again, slender back arched up again, his tiny form starting to respond, to move back against the thrusting. His cheeks blazed red. This was humiliation beyond imagination. Because the skunk hadn't done it... no, his own body betrayed him, forcing him to want more of this, more torture, more blood, more heat...more...pleasure... And his tiny hands rose and clamped upon the skunk's shoulders, fingers weaving into the ebony fur. He bit his lip hard, tearing the delicate skin further. Blood spilled down his chin, and though he tried to hold back, the hated words spilled forth too... "H-h-harder..."

 

Geoffrey laughed again. It always started out as an act. But at this point, he knew the Overlander wasn't faking it. When he begged for more, he begged for real, and the shudders that ripped his body were *real* shudders, brought about by pleasure. There was something in that idea that made the skunk so wild. He drove further in, hard, brutal. Not caring if he ripped or bruised, and he usually did. A whimper and a soft plea for more reached his ears and he obeyed, grinding the human hard down into the mattress. The springs creaked in an annoying chorus, punctuated by both their gasping breaths and cries of pleasure.

 

It was beautiful music.

 

His eyes were screwed shut, but he forced them open to gaze down into the human's face. The tiny one's features were a mask of pleasure and pain, his eyes shut, tears forced between the tan fringe of his eyelashes. His cheeks were flushed scarlet, his tiny mouth opened and drawing in loud rasping breaths mingled with childish whimpering. His hands were white-knuckled, digging hard into Geoffrey's shoulder.

 

He reached his hands down, sliding them under the human's smooth back, and then lifting. For a moment, he held the tiny one cradled to his chest, feeling the hot breath ruffle the thick fur there. And then down onto his back Geoffrey fell, his hands clasping back on those bony hips again. He gazed up with a grin wicked enough to rival Robotnik's...

 

Snively's eyes flew open, glassy with forbidden emotions. He could only gasp for long moments, then stared down at the skunk. Seeing everything so clearly; the cruelty of this black and white animal, the way he laid back, just waiting, and the way he, Snively, was sitting atop, balanced on that throbbing length inside him, just sitting there, like a slut, like a whore riding her latest customer.

 

"Uhhhh...what are you doing..." He questioned, his voice weak. He tried to push himself off, but it didn't work. His arms had no strength...

This was wrong. On his stomach, on his back, it was Geoffrey doing the work, Geoffrey penetrating, violating, forcing him into this. But this position? The movements would be all his, implying he truly wanted this, truly needed it. But he didn't.

 

Didn't want it! He moaned, trying to lift away again. But couldn't. His erection burned between those slender thighs, and he drew in a painful breath. Yes...but no, he couldn't help it... it just happened, he didn't like this, he didn't need this... "Geoffrey, please..." he begged for the skunk to take control again.

 

"Please what?" The skunk smirked and stroked a finger down the human's damp cheek. It brushed over one eye as it flinched closed, sweeping over the thick eyelashes, and then trailing down to the lips, toying there for a moment. The human sniffled, turning his face away. Geoffrey could see the light sheen of sweat beading up on his brow, could feel him trembling. "Come on, bitch, you and I both know you want it..."

 

"No..no, I don't!" The human's voice rose angrily, cracking on the end of the statement. He beat his tiny hands upon the skunk's chest in sudden rage, but the blows were hardly effective. The skunk only chuckled.

 

"You're sick, Geoffrey, you're a sick man... why..." The human tilted his head up towards the ceiling, gulping back the bitter taste in his throat. His eyes flooded and spilled over. The cracked voice dropped to a whisper. "...why...are you doing this to me..." he was starting to sob now, and it only amused Geoff more. "I don't deserve this..."

 

That set the skunk laughing. "HAHAHA! You don't deserve it!?" He gave a hard thrust upward. The tiny one gasped and clutched hard at the skunk's broad shoulders. "This isn't the half of what you deserve! Filthy bitch!" Another thrust, violent. The human moaned, shudders racking his body. "Can't believe you said that..." Geoff laughed again. "Gods, you're such a piece of shit...all you fucking overlanders... you oughta be all lumped in a big pile and set on fire or something..."

 

"Oh God..." the human whimpered and tried to free himself again, but he was getting weaker by the moment. He felt lightheaded, feeling the skunk throb inside him, and not just in that one area, but all through, in his bones, in his brain, driving him mad. And his own body throbbed, aching in that private spot, begging for relief, release. "Please...don't...don't...torture me anymore..." He was starting to sob hardcore now; tears and snot everywhere, drawing in painful gulps of air. "I...I can't take anymore...I've been through so much shit...you don't know...you don't know..."

 

"Oh shut up." Geoff rolled his eyes, tiring of this now. His breath was coming in pants, staying still like this was truly tormenting. "Deny it all you want, faggot, but I know the truth...and so do you..." He gave another thrust, moaning.

 

"No..." but something broke inside the tiny human, or maybe it'd been broken all along. By daddy. Or Robotnik. Probably uncle, Julian had shattered him inside, and those pieces couldn't come back together. He'd tried, he'd tried to mend them with glue, and tape, and they held for a while, until moments like these came about, and it all came undone, and he was left falling and cracked again.

 

So screw it. The sooner he finished this, the sooner Geoffrey finished, the sooner the whole fucking thing was over, the sooner he could curl up and sleep, or even better, die. He pondered briefly what method of suicide was the most painless. But he never went through with it, some cruel tie kept him latched to this world, even with all its pain.

 

'I'll have my time, you just wait... they'll crawl...god...they'll pay for what they did...' And then he locked his pale eyes to the skunk's murky ones, such a pointed and wild stare that the skunk actually flinched. His hands tightened on the skunk's shoulder; strength returning to his arms in sudden spurts. His head thrown back, eyes closed, loud crying whimpers from his panting mouth as he drove himself downwards onto that needy part of the skunk, hard as that little body could manage.

 

Geoffrey moaned, and smiled, ahhhh good, the human had finally come around. He gazed up, such a beautiful sight, this tiny furless being riding him like some exotic whore, pale face flared red, the glass beads clinking on those long strands of hair. Bleeding lips parted, such sweet sounds came forth. Geoffrey stroked his hands along the human's slender sides, feeling every bump of rib under the delicate skin. The overlander met his gaze for a moment, vivid blue opened wide, sparkling with tears, like sunlight upon clear ocean water... but this was tainted water, polluted, something twisted and dark moved underneath. It made a little shudder go down Geoff's spine. But he soon smirked... he didn't care. Overlander scum deserved it all.

 

"Good...my pretty little bitch..." he crooned, and then toppled them over, pushing Snively onto his back again; their initial position. It was time to finish what he started, and Geoffrey did it in earnest, hard tearing thrusts, teeth locked in a snarl, growling moans falling from his lips. There was desperation in his movements now; he was teetering so close to the needed edge. He bent his head down, burying his face into the human's neck, his large form almost completely covering the smaller, driving in viciously, then suddenly he stiffened. His body jerked and shuddered, and he let out a long moan, his hands clenching hard, drawing blood on the human's hips. His eyes rolled back, unseeing.

 

The tiny human jerked roughly, feeling the sudden warmth within, and he knew Geoffrey had finished. Finally. Though he moaned; he was still hard; he'd been close, but it just hadn't been far enough, good enough. He could've slapped himself. Good?! Good God! There was nothing good about this. He cringed as the skunk collapsed upon him, panting loudly.

 

"Ohhh...so good..." the skunk whispered against the bare shoulder of the human. His tongue flicked out and licked upon the warm skin, tasting sweat. So good, yes. He lay there for long moments, crushing the tiny form underneath him, and not caring.

 

Finally he sat up, and patted the human's chest with a hand that was almost tender. He traced one scar, then focused his attention to Snively's face. The human gazed back at him, then his eyes flitted to the door. His eyebrows tilted down in a frown. "I want to go now."

 

"Tsk tsk..." Geoffrey returned the frown. "You leave when I fucking tell you." He smiled, his gaze moving to the human's stomach, then downwards, where his sweet little hardness stood rigid, begging for attention. "I see you liked it..."

 

"Fuck you..." The human sniffed a bit; now that it was over, he was taping himself together again, trying to sweep the shards of his dignity back into some feasible shape. But mostly failing. He felt like curling in a ball and crying for hours. He let out a loud gasp as Geoff's large hand suddenly clasped hard around his erection, squeezing.

 

"O-ohhh God..." He whimpered, his tiny hips thrusting once upwards into that curled fist. Then he bit his lip, trying to restrain himself. This was wrong. He didn't need this. The erection meant nothing. Just some sort of reaction from his body, but certainly it was nothing sexual in nature. His voice broke into whimpers as Geoff's strong hand began to stroke that hardened shaft with hard swift motions. OH God. He was wrong. He did need it. He needed it more than anything in the world. His hands curled around Geoffrey's, those large child-like eyes seeking out the skunk's face, pleading. The skunk chuckled.

 

"Poor poor little bitch...you never got to cum, did you? Awwwww..." Geoffrey grinned lewdly. "I'll make it all better...I'm not such a bad guy."

 

The human didn't answer with words, just whimpered a little and closed his eyes. He didn't want to see this. 

 

But it didn't take much longer. Only a few more strokes and he was there. An odd crying sound came from his throat. His little fingers curled around Geoffrey's, digging in, feeling warmth flood down over both their hands. He shivered, wondering if his eyes were opened or closed... he could only see a weird swirl of light. Then it faded, and the room swept back in. His gaze finally focused again, on the skunk's grinning face. He groaned. That was something he didn't want to see. Ever again.

 

But he would. Probably next week. Or sooner. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe even tonight.

 

He could always run, he knew. Race off into the woods, but something locked him down when the skunk's eyes caught his, holding that familiar glint of lust. It happened across the table in the Knothole café. It happened out by the power ring pool. It happened everywhere, anywhere, and they would steal away, to play this sick game out, this sick game he wished he could escape.

 

The skunk smiled at him.

 

He sighed.

 

Why bother to run.

 

Geoffrey was sick. But at least his sickness involved some kind of need for the human. At least he called him pretty, even if he called him bitch, and slut, and faggot too.

 

"We're the same, you know," he said finally, his odd voice low.

 

Geoffrey looked at him, an eyebrow raised. "What?"

 

"We're the same..." Snively's hands clasped a bit harder around the skunk's, something almost tender in that gesture.

 

"Nobody ever wanted either of us..."

 

For a moment, the skunk's eyes softened.

 

"Maybe that's why we...we both play this game..."

 

For another moment, those murky eyes held a true glint of the man inside, the man behind the cruelness and fronts. But then it was gone, fleeing away to some dark secret spot inside Geoffrey.

 

"Git out now..." He smiled, but it was strained around the edges.

 

The small human rose, dressed, then paused at the threshold. The autumn breeze whispered outside.

 

Another smile from the skunk, and this time all traces of vulnerability were gone. "I'll see ya later, bitch... and this time I'm gonna have a new game planned."

 

"Oh..." The human was out the door, shutting it behind him, and leaving the skunk alone in the dim room. "Geoffrey... I can hardly wait..." He grimaced and then started for his hut. Another day, another game, another pondering of why he bothered to live, but still, he knew, his time would come, and there would be no more of this.

 

There would only be his game, with his rules, and this was a game no Mobian would win.

 

He glanced back at the hut.

 

But still.

 

He would miss this game.

 

Really, and truly miss it.

 

But he would always have it. In the line of scars across his back from Geoffrey's beating. That would always be there, haunting his skin. All his little tales, so hated, yet his fingers traced each one every night, treasuring the sweet tragedy of it all. Maybe he was masochistic. But the pain was something he could call his, and nobody would take that away from him, and somehow he knew next time Geoffrey looked his way, he wouldn't run, wouldn't even think it. It would be the same as always, only he would beg harder this time, and want more, and take more. There wouldn't be any holding back now. 

 

He laughed, and out came tiny arms and embraced his true lover, not Geoffrey, not any of them. He was the sweetest lover of them all, living inside faint scars and his shattered mind.

 

Pain.

 

**