A/N:
Well, this story was for Stephen Zacharus's 2007 Halloween contest. The concept was to combine 1 or more Sonic universes together, and it had to be set on Halloween night.

I procrastinated horribly as usual and tried in vain during the last two hours of the deadline to finish my entry...even changing into a really bad scriptfic format. But to no avail! I decided not to complete it, since it's really very stupid. So up in the incomplete section it goes.


'Unfinished Halloween Entry'

By MistressAli


(AUTUMN has settled over the northern hemisphere of Mobius. Dying leaves show their colored brilliance.. ROBOTROPOLIS presents itself well for the occasion - . The ghoulish night of All Hallow's Eve! Moonlight shines orange through the smog clouds. The streets are grimy and wet


ROBOTOPROLIS is decorated. Jack-o-lanterns in the factory windows. SWATbots patrolling in cowboy, mummy, and zombie attire. It is a creepy creepy night in ole Roboville, and a brave soul would think twice about wandering here. Even if they had been -invited-.


Which is precisely why 4 Freedom Fighters are sloshing their way through the puddles in the direction of the factories. Not to wreck and destroy... ..but to enjoy?)


Sally: This is so very stupid. (Sally is wearing a pair of horns and leather wings.)

You know it's a trap. Like always.


ANTOINE is holding a flyer.


THE FLYER SAYS: Come one, come all, to Robotnik's House of Horrors.


SONIC: It's not a trap! (Sonic is wearing a classic Dracula cape, and adjusting his vampire teeth for the millionth time.) Halloween is Buttnik's fave day! The only day he calls a truce! Remember the bash last time? It was way past!


SALLY (disapprovingly): I remember there being razor blades in the apples we bobbed for! Yeah, that was SOME party!


Antoine (chickenshit-ishly): Oui, maybe we should not be being here.


ROTOR nods. (ROTOR is dressed in bad-ass biker gear. He even has ass-less chaps. Which is VERY, very hot and you know it.)


Sonic: Dude, Buttnik swears he didn't do that. (Sonic sighs.) I can't believe I'm sticking up for blubber-buns. You guys shouldn't push me to such lows.


Sally: Fine. But any sign of trouble and we're out of here.


SONIC steps over a bloody 'murdered' SWATbot body. ANTOINE trips over it and plows into SALLY. ROTOR catches Sally and blushes. SALLY has to adjust her horned headband.


Antoine:: Eet ees not appropriate for zee Princess to dress as a troll.


Sonic: I told you, she's a gargoyle. It's better than your dumb costume and your fappish hat.


SALLY: That's FOPPISH.


ANTOINE is wearing his normal uniform. His only addition is a large-brimmed hat with a white feather. Sally thinks the hat to be FOPPISH. But Sonic thinks she means FAPPISH, and that Antoine, therefore, is a total jerk-off. They're both right.


ANTOINE: I am being a royal guard. That ees better than being a horrible bloodsucker. But zee sucking does come naturally to you.


Sonic: Oh, ha ha. Save your brainpower, Anthill. You might need it later.


Sally: The décor isn't as dramatic as last year. A few SWATs dressed in costumes and a couple of pumpkins? Where's all the lights?


Sonic: Maybe Buttnik ain't feeling it this year.



**


ROBOTROPOLIS COMMAND ROOM.

ROBOTNIK's face fills the monitor in the command center. It also fills Snively's gut with a sense of the usual disgust. ROBOTNIK is dressed in a black tuxedo, tophat and pimp cane. He thinks he's sexy. Snively thinks he looks like a circus ringleader.


Robotnik: Are you telling me the Freedom Fighters have arrived already? This is not good, Snively. The flyer said 8 PM. They're early.


Snively: It's 7:55, sir.


Robotnik: Exactly. Early. I haven't got the lights finished yet. Send that troupe of mummified SWATbots to stall them.


Snively: What shall the bots do?


Robotnik: I don't know, Snively. An amusing little dance, or perhaps an impromptu comedy act. Just STALL the furballs.


Snively contacts the SWATBots and makes it so.


Snively (trying to be tactful) Sir, this seems quite... out of character. We have the Freedom Fighters in the palm of our hand.


Robotnik: I know. But you know what tonight is.


Snively: Even so, I still don't understand why we're not killing...


Robotnik: Snively, I do not appreciate your sullying my enjoyment of this night. THIS night, the only night devoted wholly to evil!


Snively: Technically, it's devoted to repelling evil spirits, not praising them.


Robotnik: When I want your annoying, and much hated input, I'll ask you for it. Trust this will never happen.


Snively: Yes, sir. (Snively promptly ignores this last command) But sir, wouldn't it be more evil to actually hurt them?


Robotnik: No, it's far more cruel to endear them to me, confuse their little heathen minds with a dose of good will.

Snively has to fix his eyes on Robotnik's nose, lest they roll in their sockets. Robotnik does not like eye rolling.

Snively: As you wish, sir. Brilliant.


Robotnik (smirking): I know. Now, I must finish the lights. And Snively.... I do hope, for your sake, that there are no little incidents like the razorblades last year. Otherwise, I'll grant Packbell his wish of having a slumber party in your bedroom. Which is quite bizarre, even for him.


Snively (aghast): Don't you know what he'd do to me? Sir, you can't!


Robotnik: Then be a good boy, Snively.


Snively: Yes, sir. I will.


ROBOTNIK signs off.


SNIVELY stomps to the green throne. He glares at the monitor. Snively is sulking.

Snively: Stupid ass. Fat fat fucker. How I hate him.


SNIVELY has one vengeance assured. He's spiked the evening's apple cider with laxatives. Snively is glad they don't have porcelain toilets in Robtoropolis, because Robotnik's explosive cider after-effects would shatter them.

Snively hopes that the memory of the agonizing gas-pains will haunt Robotnik on each and every forthcoming Halloween.


SNIVELY decides to work on hacking into a heavily encrypted file of Robotnik's. He likes to hack and plan his seize of power when he's being a sulky, moody little bitch.

SNIVELY is very close to getting into the file. After 5 minutes, he's finally decoded the last bits of the puzzle. A page of text leaps onto the screen, ripe with Robotnik's dirty little secrets. SNIVELY sees the words 'retrieval program', when suddenly the room goes dark. SNIVELY swears.


Robotnik (voice coming from Snively's COMM-watch) SNIVELLLY! COME IN, SNIVELLLLY!


Snively: Dammit. Yes, sir?


Robotnik: Get your ass out here, Snively. I require assistance.


Snively: You shorted out the lights, didn't you?


Robotnik: Well, yes. Obviously. Now get out here, and assist me!


Snively thinks: FUCK.

SNIVELY really wants to get into that file. But he needs to get the power back on first.


Snively: I'll be right there, sir.


**


SOME ROOM IN ROBOTROPOLIS


SCRATCH and GROUNDER are getting ready for the Halloween bash. The two DUMB-BOTS have been recently discovered in storage closet by COMMMANDER PACKBELL and activated. ROBOTNIK secretly likes them but will never admit it.

PACKBELL thinks they are HOT, but he thinks everything is hot, and that includes your mother.


GROUNDER has been polishing his robotic self with a hand-held buffer. As he does so, the power goes out. SCRATCH is agitated, because they are supposed to be delivering apple cider to the Halloween Bash, but Grounder wanted to look 'pretty'.


SCRATCH: OMG. Your stupid machine burnt out the lights! Now how are we going to see?!


GROUNDER puts down the buffer.
Grounder: It is NOT my fault, chicken butt! And don't worry, I have a flashlight! (Grounder is proud of himself. Grounder activates the flashlight in one of his fingers. SCRATCH picks up a metal keg of cider. They leave SOME ROOM IN ROBOTROPOLIS and go down SOME HALLWAY IN ROBOTROPOLIS.


They are near the COMMAND ROOM when the lights come back on. SCRATCH goes into the COMMAND ROOM to retrieve his JASON-MASK he left on the console. He likes to dress up like the bad-ass killer he will never be in reality.


GROUNDER follows him. He sees a file opened on the monitor.

Grounder: Hey, Scratch! Look at this!


The two DUMB-BOTS look at the file. It's the one Snively has recently hacked into. The DUMB-BOTS believe this to be a task SNIVELY had to do for ROBOTNIK. The DUMB-BOTS simultaneously look at each other, thinking that if they do the task first, they'll get the credit and Robotnik's praise. They really like this idea.


Scratch: This sounds really easy! All we have to do is go down there and push a few buttons!


Grounder: Yeah!


Scratch and Grounder exit the command room and go down AN ELEVATOR IN ROBOTROPOLIS. They give the keg of 'shit buckets of liquid poo' apple cider to a workerbot to deliver. They have much more important things to do!


**


KNOTHOLE VILLAGE

A HUT



GEOFFREY ST JOHN peeks out the curtains of his hut. He sees there is no one out and about, GEOFFREY sneaks outside. His destination is ROTOR's workshop.


GEOFFREY is a new recruit to the FREEDOM FIGHTERS. He appeared on the edge of KNOTHOLE one day and the FREEDOM FIGHTERS welcomed him in because of his charm and his funky stank. Ok, maybe not that. The FREEDOM FIGHTER'S background check on GEOFFREY came up clean. That's because the guy had nothing on any file, anywhere.. Like he'd dropped in from another world!

SO, anyway, they let him in, because KNOTHOLE needs more seXy eyecandy.


CUE SUPER FUNKY FLASHBACK TIME!


GEOFFREY remembers being in ROTOR's workshop a few days prior. He had been looking around, and noticed one hot chicka of a lady-robot propped in the corner.


GEOFFREY: Why is that sheila all lonely and misused over there?


ROTOR (raises an eyebrow): AH, geez. That's Robecca. I built her about a year ago. She was supposed to be my lab assistant but she ended up molesting Antoine. She had some programming glitch that I couldn't ever fix...she just couldn't keep her hands off the men of Knothole! Total nutbar. But I couldn't bring myself to destroy her.


GEOFFREY was getting aroused through this lengthy dialouge.

You see, GEOFFREY has a problem. Geoffrey is a gentlemen to all the girl's faces. But once they turn their back, he's grabbing their ass. And Geoffrey just can't keep his hands off himself. Even now, he was looking at Robecca like she was the finest piece of ass around. As stated, Geoffrey really has a fucking problem.


FUNKY FLASHBACK END


GEOFFREY enters ROTOR's workshop. He doesn't need a flashlight, being that there's plenty of moonlight coming through the window, and the hole in the roof made by Dulcy the other day when she crashed there.


GEOFFREY sees Robecca. The moonlight hits her Bride-of-Frankenstein hair and makes her purple paintjob sparkle. HELL YES, but she's a beautiful bucket of bolts. What a randy little robot, ready for the raping! GEOFFREY has a raging hard-on.


GEOFFREY looks around. He sees a few cans of spray paint. There is red and brown and peach and blue. This is all very plot-convenient, which is just how I like it, you bastard.


GEOFFREY paints ROBECCA's hair red and her body brown. ROBECCA now looks like a demented, crack-whore version of PRINCESS SALLY. She's really very scary.


GEOFFREY gets Robecca's battery and opens the panel in her back. He puts in her battery and turns her ON. He's very turned ON at this point.


ROBECCA makes a few clanking and buzzing noises. Then she opens her eyes and blinks. Her irritating FRAN DRESCHER-esque voice rings out.


ROBECCA: Ohhhh! Hello there, my little pet! I see you've turned me on!


GEOFFREY: And I meant to.

What follows is a scene not meant for children's cartoons, which I sort of object to SatAM being called, anyway. But I'm sure there's plenty of adults who wouldn't want to see this either.


The summary being: GEOFFREY tries to have his way with ROBECCA. This involves much humping, groaning and dirty-talking. ROBECCA, however, has no holes in which to put a throbbing love-rod.


ROBECCA is annoyed by GEOFFREY. She turns the tables, swiftly shoving a SHARPLY TALONED FIST into GEOFFREY'S WOW-HOLE.


GEOFFREY: ARGHHHHHH!!!OOOHH!FUCK!


ROBECCA: I take it back! You don't turn me on at all! In fact, you disgust me!


GEOFFREY: IEEEEEOOOOOH!


ROBECCA: I remember my first love, a little dear named Antoine! OOHH! Antoine!

ROBECCA is delighted at her memories of Antoine. She wants to see him again!


GEOFFREY: OOHHHPLEASE! STOP, WOMAN, STOP!


ROBECCA: OH, I will. As soon as you tell me where ANTOINE is!


GEOFFREY: He's in Robotropolis! Now please, for the love of my manliness, get your hand out of my ass!


**


ROBOTROPOLIS COMMAND ROOM


SNIVELY enters the room with a bucket of candy. He notices the monitor is blank, being that SCRATCH and GROUNDER closed the file after viewing it. SNIVELY wants to open the file but first he decides to view Robotnik's HOUSE OF HORRORS on the surveillance.


ROBOTNIK: Come one, come all, into my House of Horrors!


SONIC: Just looking at your face is horrifying.


ROBOTNIK pouts.

ROBOTNIK: Now, now, hedgehog, tonight is a night of truce! Let me start by saying how fine you look tonight, a regular dashing vampire you are!


SONIC: You look like a circus ringleader.


ROBOTNIK: I'm a PIMP, dear boy.


ROTOR: Where's the candy?


ROBOTNIK takes a big gulp of MADE-YA-SHIT cider.

ROBOTNIK: In due time. First, shall we tour my HAUNTED HOUSE OF HORROR?


They disappear into SWATBOT FACTORY #8 which houses the House.


*


SNIVELY thinks this is all rather stupid. These people are really not very funny at all, SNIVELY thinks.


SNIVELY sucks on a BLOWPOP and flips through a few surveillance channels. He really wants to see his hacked file, but he's stalling so as to make it's revealing all the more gratifying. This is how he masturbates too. Nobody wanted to know that. But it's the writer's duty to make this all so very real and life-like.


An alarm goes off. SNIVELY tries to ignore it. Heeding alarms doesn't usually bode well for him. SNIVELY is also annoyed. ROBOTNIK was supposed to disable the hedgehog-alerts and other such nonsense for tonight. The lazy fuck couldn't even do -that-.


This alarm won't shut up. SNIVELY grudgingly checks it out. A surveillance feed pops up.


SNIVELY sees a room not entered since the COUP. It's the VOID room, where the wizard NAGUS and KING ACORN were both banished. Right now, the room is occupied by SCRATCH and GROUNDER and they have activated the VOID RETREIVAL PROGRAM!


SNIVELY recalls the words he'd seen briefly on his hacked file. It was the program to recall people from the VOID, the one he'd deleted at ROBOTNIK's request after banishing NAGUS! Apparently, ROBOTNIK had kept a copy!


Snively: Oh, shit.


SNIVELY tries to call the bots, but there are no COMM-links into the decommissioned VOID room. He'll have to run for it! And SNIVELY is a sucky runner, with those short little legs.


*


THE VOID ROOM


SNIVELY enters the control room, panting.


Snively: What the fuck are you doing? Turn that off, NOW!


Grounder: No way, dick-nose! You aren't taking the credit for this job, no way!


Scratch: Huh-ha-huhhaaaa! Yeah! Doctor Robotnik is going to be SO proud of us!


SNIVELY tries to get to the control panel. But before he can, there is a flash of FUNKY-ASS LIGHT. The doors to the VOID open and 3 figures come hurtling out of the purple-n-pink swirliness of the VOID.


The 3 figures pick themselves off the ground as SCRATCH, GROUNDER, and SNIVELY (following very cautiously) run down the stairs and into the VOID room. The VOID door closes.


The three ROBOTROPOLIANS behold the newcomers.

FIGURE 1 is very familiar...it so happens to be NAGUS. He's looking deformed and shiftily perverted as usual.


FIGURE 2 is a gangly girl with brown hair, large green ANIME-style eyes. She's wearing a yellow tube top and mini-skirt layered with a pink jacket. She appears to be human, but has a cat ears and tail.


SNIVELY hates her already.


FIGURE 3 appears to be a relative of ROBOTNIK's, with a round body and stick legs, the same stupid-ass mustache. He sports a large bow-tie and dark round glasses. He keeps shifting around on his feet and grumbling under his breath.


Scratch: Doc...Doctor ROBOTNIK? Is that you?


FIGURE 3: They call me... EGGMAN.


Snively: How creative.


Nagus: Wonderful! I believe I've finally returned to Mobius.


Snively: Returned?


NAGUS launches into long and boring expository. You really don't want to hear all of it. NAGUS boasts how he cured his crystal affliction and then discovered he could open the VOID into different universes. Upon opening the VOID into a place called 'Planet Freedom', he accidentally pulled Eggman and FIGURE 2 into the VOID with him.


FIGURE 2: We've been traveling around the VOID for a week now! I wanna go back home! Eggman, you PROMISED you'd bring me to that Ice Cream shop in Eggmanland!


Eggman: And I will, I will, Sera! We'll get back home one of these centuries!


SERA cries annoying ANIME WATERFALL TEARS complete with HUGE WAILING ANIME MOUTH. SNIVELY is appalled by this creepy distortion of her facial features.


Eggman: Forgive her, she goes a bit anime from time to time.

EGGMAN tries to console SERA.

Eggman: There, there, think of all the nice people we've met! Like that delightful Freddy Kreugar fellow, wasn't he pleasant? Or that Geoffrey chap we so unfortunately lost in our last VOID opening?


SERA's face has returned to normal.

Sera: Oh, he was awful! He kept putting his hand around my shoulder, but when he did, his hand always 'accidentally' slipped onto my boob!


EGGMAN seems appalled by this. SCRATCH is staring at Nagus in awe.


Scratch: Wow, MR Nagus, I've heard a lot about you! It's so neat to meet you in...er....person!


Nagus: Likewise.

NAGUS looks shifty.

Nagus: Is my old pal Julian around by any chance?


SNIVELY tries to avoid this question. He looks anywhere but at NAGUS. He is saved by SERA.


Sera: Who's Julian, Mr Nagus? And where are we now, anyway?


EGGMAN shifts around on his feet.

EGGMAN: I do hope there is a wedding chapel nearby. Why are there never any blasted chapels? Sera and I have waited so long to consummate our love!


EGGMAN turns in SNIVELY's direction. It's then SNIVELY notices EGGMAN has a large boner, and it's pointed right at his face. SNIVELY quickly steps back, disgusted by this public display of sexual arousal!


Eggman (nonchalantly): Don't mind that. You see, Sera led me to believe...ah...something was to happen between us, so I took an erection dysfunction pill so I would be ready when she was.


Sera: It was only a pole-dance. I don't know why you got all riled up. You know I can't go all the way until I'm married!


SNIVELY shudders at the thought of this.


Eggman (woeful): Yes, Sera, I know. This is my constant reminder. My ball and chain of devotion to you.


Snively: GROSS. Take care of that fucking thing. Preferably not near me.


Eggman: Oh believe me, I've tried. It's going on the 7th day now. I'm beginning to think this is not normal.


Snively: YOU THINK?!
SNIVELY averts his eyes away from the object of discussion and stares right into NAGUS's face.


NAGUS grins.

NAGUS: So...Snively. I'm aware YOU didn't intend to send me into the VOID.


Snively (simpering tone): Oh definitely not, Nagus sir! I wouldn't have dreamed it!


NAGUS: What say we pay Julian a visit then?


SNIVELY debates this.

SNIVELY decides, what the hell? It's Halloween. Why not put a little FRIGHT into Unky Julian's night?


**


A/N: That's how far I got. WOW, such crap, right? XD


The rest of the story was going to center around Robecca coming to Robotropolis in search of Antoine and 'murdering' SWATbots in her way. Snively would see her on the monitor and think it was Sally gone pyscho or something due to the paintjob Geoffrey gave her. Sniv and his group would eventually join up with Robotnik and the FF's and try to stop Robecca's killing spree. Or something. I don't even remember all of it. XD