Tease

By MistressAli

 

This was going to be a songfic based off Introvert’s song “Tease.” It was going to be a lemony affair with Geoffrey St. John acting on his dark desires for Sally. I might finish this one day, if I get around to it.

 

The lyrics are © Introvert and are in italics.

The characters are © Sega, Dic and Archie.

The story is rated R, since I never got around to the really smutty parts. ;)

 

Tease

 

tell me about it

 

The next morning, I saw her in the café. Sitting by HIM. Sonic. He touched her arm with his gloved hand and she looked over at him. She had a twinkle in her eye.

 

His touch lingered too long. She looked away, smiling. Not a full smile, just one of those little secretive things.

 

And I thought I would stand up and scream right then.

 

were you forced to?

 

I sat in my hut the night before. On the couch.  But I couldn’t stay there.

 

I had been seeing signs between Sonic and Sally. Signs of impending contact. Signs that Sally would betray me by giving herself to Sonic.

 

So, of course not, I couldn't stay on my couch.

 

Outside it was warm, the air thick with moisture. It made me wish I could unzip my fur and go hairless, like Overlanders. Maybe I'd just shave it off...

 

I went to his hut and they weren’t there.

 

I couldn't go back to the couch. I went to her hut.

 

Creeping up to the window, my feet were quiet on the grass and my jaw was clenched. I could hear sounds, muffled sounds, sounds of signs come true. Sounds that made so so fucking angry...

 

did he touch you?

 

I looked in, not caring if they saw me. I wished she would. I wanted her to see my face; the murder in my eyes. I could kill him. Even more, I could kill her.

They were too busy to notice me. He was in her. She was crying out. That hedgehog bastard even did this fast.

 

(did you want to?)

 

'Yes, Sonic!"

 

She arched back, writhing like she was in pain and I

 

Came close to breaking her window. My fist stopped inches from it.

 

what a shame.

 

Sonic laughed and picked up his breakfast. A fucking chili dog. Sally leaned over and took a bite out of the end. She didn't even eat chili dogs. But she chewed this piece with that twinkle in her eyes and Sonic giggled and ate the rest in one gulp.

 

I could kill him. Even more, I could kill her...

 

i will bend

 

Sally looked over and saw me looking at her. She didn't seem to falter at my expression. I knew how I must look. I must look homicidal. I must look like anger incarnate.

 

as you pretend

 

And She smiled at me.

 

to see past everything.

 

*

 

That night the heat had thickened and I had no fan in my hut. I wondering what THEY were doing.

 

I knew what THEY were doing.

 

but I find myself slipping

 

I was dripping with sweat and I imagined the sweat on her fur, and her cries as Sonic rammed himself in and out of her. I was panting from the heat.

 

I held a piece of myself in my hand and pretended my hand was her.

 

I didn't pretend I was Sonic. Sonic didn't deserve her.

 

Oh, hand. Oh, Sally. I should be the one fucking you...

 

Pretty soon, I was dripping with other liquid besides sweat.

 

But it didn't calm me.

 

It shouldn't be dripping off my hands.

 

It should be flooding inside her.

 

slipping into evil that I never thought I had...

 

I decided then, with cum drying on my thighs and my vision fogged with heat and rage, I decided I might just say something to her.

 

Tonight.

 

I stood up and didn't bother to dry off.

 

I wanted her to see my spent passion. I was going to tell her it was wasted for her. For the thought of her.

 

I headed for her hut.

 

Better change the locks.

 

*

 

I passed by Antoine. He was leaving his hut to go on guard duty at the Power ring pool. He said: "Bonjour."

 

because this civility

 

He smiled as he did, not noticing my anger. How could he when I smiled and nodded and said "Hallo" back?

 

is just pretend...

 

Antoine didn't always see eye to eye with me. He tended to disagree with me outright.

 

no way to know

 

But he still considered me decent. Sally had smiled. Maybe she would understand, understand my *need* for her.

 

Without much yelling from me.

 

Which direction this will go

 

My fists remained clenched by my side.

 

Without punching...?

 

*

 

So I reached her hut, where a light burned white through the window. How bold of them. Were they going to throw open the curtains and let all of Knothole watch them?

 

Watch him in her...

 

I gritted my teeth, knocking. I hoped I was interrupting. Maybe I'd just kill him. Or kill her. Maybe I'd just kill them both.

 

I heard footsteps and as they came closer to the door I checked the crossbow on my glove. The weapon was small, but perfectly capable of killing, and that was all that mattered.

 

The door opened. The shaft of light dazzled my eyes. She stood there without vest or boots and her hair was wet and combed back.

 

So fucking gorgeous.

 

My fists unclenched.

 

I will bend

 

"Hi Geoffrey," she said cheerfully. She had a brush in her hand. She looked over me. Did she see my needy eyes? My damp loins? If she saw, she ignored or didn't care; either way she didn't react.

 

as you pretend

 

She just smiled and awaited my response.

 

to see past everything

 

"Hallo, luv."

 

"Is anything wrong?"

 

Close your eyes

 

"No."

 

I'll give you lies.

 

There was a pause. "Can't a guy just talk to his princess?"

 

She rolled her eyes. "Of course. Come in."

 

She shut the door. And we were alone.

 

Because Sonic wasn't here. Now I had a chance. To make her mine.

 

She was all mine.

 

And love indefinitely.

 

**

 

She sat on the couch and set the brush down on the table beside it. I came into the room and she smiled. So fucking innocent she acted.

 

I glanced in the direction of her bedroom. She hadn't been innocent last night. She'd been wanton. She'd been moaning in that breathy female way; the way that was making me hot just remembering.

 

"So, what do you need, Geoffrey?"

 

Don't need.

 

Funny question, Princess. Nice way of putting it. My eyes probed her folded legs. I wanted to see between them; see what Sonic had tainted.

 

I came closer and stood in front of her and stared down.

 

She looked up. "Geoffrey?"

 

She wasn't smiling anymore. A look was coming to her eyes. Perhaps it was brought about by the look in mine.

 

I swore I could smell him on her...

 

"Geoffrey?"

 

I thrust my hand down and grabbed her by the hair. And I pushed her against the wall.

 

Don't need.

 

She cried out when I lowered my head, burying it into her neck, kissing. Oh, I could almost smell HIM, mingled with her plush fur. I had to REPLACE his stink with mine. I had to erase his markings and leave mine.

 

"Geoffrey, no!"

 

I brought my hand up to the junction of her legs, cradling my hand there...it felt so warm. My head moved lower and teeth nipped at her breasts. She jerked under the weight of my body.

 

"GEOFFREY STOP IT!!"

 

Shut up. “Shut up.” I ripped the green bandanna off my neck and forced it into her mouth, that dirty mouth that had probably sucked on that fucking hedgehog. I tied it tight, real tight.

 

Then I brought her to her bed. And threw her down onto it. I used my shoulder belt to tie her hands behind her back and then I stared down at her tear-streaked face.

 

Her eyes screamed: 'Why!?'

 

"Why?" I spat. "How could you, princess?!"

 

I grabbed her night table and hurled it against the wall. It broke into two pieces. Wood shards skittered across the floor. She cringed.

 

"YOU let him DEFILE you!" I whirled and gave her a hard glare. She could see it now, I knew, and that made me smile. She could see the need in my eyes, and she understood, just like I knew she would.

 

She would know, because of that fucking Sonic, what to do with the hardened desire between my loins. Oh yeah, she would know exactly what it would do to her...

 

“Now you know what I NEED, Princess?"

 

Don't need a fucking thing.

 

She suddenly hopped to her feet. I hadn't tied her legs. She tried to run. She tried to flee from me. Like I was that repulsive. Like I couldn’t make her scream in ecstasy like Sonic. Oh...but I could. I’d show her.

 

*

 

Tell me about it.

Were you forced to?

Did he touch you?

(Did you want to?)

What a shame.

 

I will bend

as you pretend,

to see past everything.

 

But I find myself

slipping into evil

that I never thought I had.

Better change the locks,

cause this civility is just pretend.

No way to know,

which direction this will go.

 

I will bend,

as you pretend,

to see past everything.

 

Close your eyes.

I'll give you lies,

and love indefinitely.

 

Don't need

Don't need a fucking thing

 

I will bend as you pretend

To see past everything

Close your eyes, I’ll give you lies.

And love indefinitely.