Robotnik's Seed



I'm standing in a jail cell, staring out the front of it. My orange hair, it's wilting...I ask the elderly skunk for something to drink. He says nothing, but shoves a water bottle at me.

'T-Thank you.' I reply, whilst tugging at my tight red jacket.

They've left my purse with me, after searching it. I take off my red jacket, and my glasses. They reveal my robotic torso and my red/black eyes.'''

'Who are you?' An older squirrel asks me, her arms folded over each other. She smiles at me, nicely. A blue hedgehog is standing behind her, scowling, and tapping his foot rapidly.

'Why not kill her already?' he said, grimly, walking up beside her. I notice his right leg is metal, and he has a long, deep scar from his left shoulder to his chest. He's been in a horrible battle, it seems.

I lay back against the wall, listening to his leg creak while he walks into my cell, and over to where I am.

'Why did you come to Knothole? Huh? What you did was MONDO uncool! Do you know that!?'

I raise my eyes up towards him, but not so much that he could see them. I start to laugh softly. The older lady, who is also the queen, starts to back up slowly. She motions to the skunk to go and get more security.

'Sonic...get out of there now! She's not who we think she is!'

Sonic turned to leave, but I stood up and bolted in front of the door of the cell.

'Where are you going, Hedgehog?' I grin maliciously at him, my red pupils blazing.

He wilted under my gaze, and he ran out of the cell, closing the door behind him, before I could get out.

'I'll never follow you, Robotnik! Never!'

'I said nothing about following me, PINCUSHION! I meant what I said...where are you going? I do not wish to stay here anymore longer than I have too.'

I leaned up against the doorframe, watching them walk away without saying another word.

~~~~~

 

Sonic sat down in front of the security cameras, which showed the girl in the cell. She looked like Robotnik, Sonic wondered aloud.

'It's because she is.'

Sonic's daughter, Sonia, came up behind him, and placed her hand on her father's shoulder. He turned back to towards her, and smirked.

'We'll get her Sonia, don't you worry about it one bit! We'll keep her in there.'

'Dad, you won't. You....you just can't keep up with it....'

Sonia looked down at her father's cane, wondering just who he thought he was fooling with it.

'Plus, you've got Old Man Geoffrey watching her. He's too old for that now.'

'How? He's perfect, trust me, Sonia.'

Sonia didn't respond, her mouth instead dropped open. Sonic turned around back to the screen, he saw no one on the small screen now. Just an empty cell, and a blown down wall.

'Ha...Ho-How did SHE GET OUT!?!!'

They ran to the cell, Sonic's bad metal leg was threatening to tear apart on him. He yelled at Sonia to go ahead.

She reaches the cell. The door has been wrenched open...a trail of blood goes along the floor, into another room.

'No. Oh, no...' she whispers to herself

Walking down the hall, she hears loud sparking and crackling. A black and white tail is in the hall, the guard's gun has been thrown about ten feet down the way. She walks near the tail, and inside the room.

'OH, NO! NO! sobs loudly now NOOOO!'

Collapsing to her knees, she sobs loudly. Her grandfather, the past king, walks up beside her; and hugs her tightly, tears falling down his cheek.

'Why did this happen, Grandfather? Why did he die?'

He never answered her, he only looked into the room in front of them. The elderly guard, as well as Sir Charles, and the girl clone of Robotnik were in there. She had broken out of the cell, then killed the guard. And while dragging the body into another room, Sir Charles saw her doing this, and tried to stop her. A shot rang out. The old hedgehog was dead. After dragging both bodies into the room...she tried to kill herself, all to no avail...

 

~~~~~~

 

'Pl-Pl-Pl-Ple-Ple-Ple-a-a-se he-he-help m-m-m-me!' a lone voice asked.

Sonia started from where she sat, and looked around.

'W-Who said that?'

Robotnik's clone stood up shakily, and staggered a few feet forwards until she stopped and fell.

'I-I-I-I-I-I d-d-did. H-H-Help m-m-m-me!'

'You. You did that in there! NO! No, I'm not going to help you at all! DIE, YOU SCUM!'

 

~~~~~~

Sonia lunged at me, snarling loudly. She must've loved the old rodent more than I thought. I did nothing to hurt him. It was another....one who I hate with all my soul.

'I-I-I d-d-did n-n-nothing!'

She stopped cold in her tracks. A loud noise, came from down the hall, then Sonic and Sally came down, with Jules and Bernice in tow.

Jules and Bernice ran into the room, and passing Geoffrey, the went for Charles. He was sparking and jittery in his movements. His OS was nearly gone completely now, to their dismay.

'*BZZT* Help...me...b-b-brother!' Charles pleaded Jules, his face even sparking while he talked.

Then Jules hugged him, and Charles then lay back, and his last breath escaped him.

A soft, cracked robotic voice emanated from the old, deep blue hedgehog, it was Jules, speaking. He saw the robotic girl in the corner of the room, clutching at her shoulder in pain, her head cocked to the side at an odd angle.

'What, is the matter with you? Tell me, what happened? Why did my brother die?'

I looked at him, with pained, pale blue eyes, my hair is now a brown; like Snively's.

Sonic was about to lunge forward, before Sally held him back.

'What're you doing, Sal? She's gonna kill my Father!! LET ME GO!'

'Sonic, Jules knows her. Let your father do this.'

Bernice consoled her son softly. Sonic sat back on his hunches, unable to do anything else.

I stared at the older hedgehog...I grimaced at him, smiled that insane smile that Robotnik does sometimes. He never moved an inch, except towards me.

'W-W-What are y-y-you d-de-doing?'

'I'm going to help you. Can you walk?'

I stand up and a shower of sparks emanate from my legs. My chest in hanging out and open, due to being shot in that area twice.

'UGH! N-N-Nooo.....I-I can-n-not wa-a-a-alk...'

Bernice flies over to my side to catch me before I can hit the floor. They help me into the room where Robotnik's old machines were...

 

~~~~~~

'Why would they do that for HER? She's....she's ROBOTNIK'S daughter, Sally!' Sonic screamed out at her, as if she didn't realize what they were doing now.

'Don't yell at me, Sonic. She knows that. I know that. What's so wrong!?'

Sonic stopped cold in his tracks. His cane even dropped from his hand. Sally's gaze followed to the door, where Sonic was staring.

'Snively!' she exclaimed

'Needle-Nose! What are YOU doing here!?'

'I'm here to pick up my daughter, Emily. She apparently locked onto this castle's location....and knew the 'Hedgehog' was here.'

Snively was older now, older than even Charles himself. Half of his body was metal, except for his eyes, those piercing blue eyes.

A sound from down the hall, it's one of Robotnik's machines powering up. ZAAP!!! It blew up, and a blackened pair of hedgehogs walk out of the room.

'Wow! I didn't know '''''''' THAT would happen!' Jules exclaimed. Bernice coughed out a puff of smoke, then smiles gladly.

'She's better now. Come on, take a look at her!'

Everyone, even Snively, went into the room, and saw Emily up on a table. Her hair was long and brown now, not short and orange; like before. Her torso was organic, not robotic either. And her nose apparently grew about 3 inches to it as well....she looked like the Emily that Snively had described to them.

Sonic stared at her in awe, and then he tapped her with his cane, wondering if she was alive.

 

~~~~~~~

'WHAT!!!' I start the table, and jump down off it.

'I'm shorter...why? ...NO. NO. NO. NOOO!!! My father is here! They have changed me back to what I really am! NO!'

 

Sonic and everyone else are staring at me...why? Do I look that hideous to them? But I do not resemble my father, right? Who am I, if I am to represent the one whom they have come to hate with such a vengeance?!? Why?!?