I don't own SatAM or anything of Sonic...so don't fuss...this is my first attempt at scripted story.

--Trips in Darkness--

Three children, who shall remain nameless had decided to explore the long-abandoned ruins of Robotroplis, on a dare, once their parents had slept. It was a fool-proof plan they thought. Robotroplis was being cleared anyway! Why not explore it? They were terribly wrong, once they headed over the hill, towards the old rusty city...

Kid 1: Your Mom takes forever to go to sleep, man...

Kid 3: I'm sorry, she had no sleep meds left...she sat up watching the damned news till she dozed off... .

Kid 2: Hey, you two! Don't fight...we got to be quiet, right? We want to get this finished quick and get out...we just need some pictures and they won't think we're chicken...

Kid 1: You already ARE a chicken, dude.

Kid 2: . I'm a PEACOCK! A PEACOCK! Not a CHICKEN!!

Kid 1: Now who needs a chill pill?? Laughs hard at this crack he's said.

Kid 3: You guys...look at that...o.o

Over the ridge, there emenated a spirit of sorts, but it could have been a person, shrouded in mist from the foggy night...he was so very old, looked like he was over 80 at the most now...he came up slowly to them, and glanced over them with a wary eye.

Old Man: HEY THERE! Yeah, YOU THREE! What are you KIDS doing up here at this time of night!?

The Children shrank away from him, scared of him...

Old Man: YOU--You shouldn't be here!! GO HOME! GO HOME NOW!! ALL OF YOUSE!!

The kids didn't know what to think now...they didn't say anything, but they still tried to get away from him.

Old Man: Oh, you think I'm trying to trick ya, huh? Well, I'm not, buddy!!

Old Man: Trust me. The one to watch out for...is HIM

He'll gut ya one, if you don't watch out...so...

WATCH OUT!!

The old man disappears off...leaving to trio to wonder...

Kid 1: What was that guys problem?

Kid 2: I dunno...seemed crazy to me...

Kid 3: Naw, man, I think he was the old guy our Moms warned us about...

Kid 1: You don't mean--?

Kid 3: Uh-huh...he's that old man who got a bit rattled once he was robotisized...and he died...o.o

Kid 2: Died? He...he DIED!!

Kid 1: Oh, man...that weird guy...was...was...O.O!!

The Children tore back to their parents houses once they figured out who the old man was...they were to scared to do their scouting...which was unauthroized anyway...

The Old Man saw they were tearing down the hill, and into the city, looking like they were about to scream now.

Old man: Heh...they listened...good...

Then he stood on the small cliff overlooking the now bustling city of Knothole, which had been modernized, and the wilderness of Robotroplis was a fantasy of the children of Knothole now...and it was his place to protect them, as he had so many years before...any way possible...

He sat down on the cliff, and took off his sneakers, then he looked around at the old grounds of Knothole...many graves were littered around it and in it...

Old Man: ...I can't wish to join my friends there...

He looked up to the sky, and smoothed his blue spines down again from his forehead...and he floated away down the valley, in a mist of blue and gray, satisfied that no one else was going to disturb the Forbidden City anymore...

The End.

Creepy, ain't it? Heh...

--BunnieRabbot--