I sat there...wondering...and waiting......

 

 

The long hours pass.....wrapped up in a jacket....it dosn't keep you warm like they used to.....

 

Where is my brother?? Why has Sonic avoided me for months.....nearly years now?

 

----Here she is, Doctor....she's messed up real bad...she thinks she's supposed to kill Sonic...yet she claims she loves him still? It really messes with how we are supposed to care for her....----

 

I hear them again....talking outside my room....like I am a side of beef...or something like that.....

 

"HIKASKE NID KENEG TREMBO!"

 

I curl up, wanting to shut the voices out completely, again.....but there are no instruments around...and I can't dig at my ears again, so I roll over and scream my head off to see if they'll come and help me.......

 

I hear the voices again...telling me to kill something....kill SONIC THE HEDGEHOG......

 

It worries me...how -I- only hear them.....but...they cannot be lying....can they?

 

"HELP ME!! STOP THEM FROM SCREAMING IN MY HEAD!! THEY ARE IN MY HEAD, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, Dr. QUACK?? THEY ARE IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!"

 

I start to sob, and kick at the floor, propelling myself to the other side of the room, quickly, and I begin to beat my head, senselessly on the wall before me....then, after 10 minutes of it....I finally have respite.....I fall unconsious once more.

 

~~~2 Days Later~~~

 

@_@

 

My life is a mess.....I AM A MESS.....

 

Listen to me.....talking to myself through out the empty room....

 

"I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE HORATIO QUENTIN QUACK!!!!

I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE, listening TO ME, LIKE I WAS A TEST SUBJECT OR SOMETHING!!!!

BITE MY ROYAL ASS, QUACK!!!!!"

 

---It worries me that she talks like that, Horatio....is she ever going to be well??---

 

-----I doubt not, Max....she'll be like this for quite some time, I'm afraid....------

 

I know you worry my Father....I can't help it....

 

Ever since I fell.......my head's not been on straight since then.....it's just taken awhile for it to show......it's been....progressing nicely ever since then.....

 

~-~-~-~When it happens, Robo...I'll tell you....I'll be awake...and functional...as well.....~-~-~-~

 

~-~-~-Bunnie`Rabbot-~-~-~