CHANGE OF PACE
By Metal Sonic Version 4.0 
Legal stuff: None of the characters belong to me, they belong to Sega and DiC.
 So don't arrest me, OK? But this story belongs to me 'cause I wrote, so DON'T CLAIM
 IT AS YOUR OWN OR SELL IT OR EDIT IT!!! But you can download it.

This is my first fic so it's not very good

Reality #1984719381.0389729048.07573489572.3810487102.938470128977654.949495.64.9

Date/Time: March 23, 3221. 9:17 PM

"Sir, I've finished upgrading your computer." Snively said, his voice sounding tired "Can I go to bed now?"

"Oh, does poor wittle Snivwy need to go to beddy-bye?" Robotnik taunted "TOO BAD YOU NEED TO DO LOOK OUT DUTY TONIGHT!!!"

"But I've doing chores all day since 5:00 this morning, put one of your stupid Swat-Bots up for guard duty." He started to walk away.

Robotnik grabbed Snively by the collar of his shirt. "Colin! If you try to tell me what to do one more time, I'll tear you into tiny peices!" He threw Snively against the wall. Now go to the look-out post before I order, the Swat-Bots to kill you!"

 "Yes-s-s, S-s-sir-r." Snively said. His voice sounding choked. He added in a whisper, "Tub of lard, I hate when calls me by my real name."

Place: Look-out post

Snively was climbing up the ladder grumbling to himself. "Why doesn't Fat-boy just put a camera up here? After all, the only enemies are a bunch of 13 year old furries, what harm can they do?" He continued climbing until he reached the top. "I don't have to do this. He could build his own robots, and polish his own shoes, and flush his own toilet. I'm going to run away."

Time: 12:00 AM

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "Huh? What?" His alarm was going off. "Good 12:00. Fat-boy must be asleep. Now, to go get my possesions." He climed down the ladder and walkedto his room. "Alright, I'll need my blanket, pillow, and some clothes. It feels like I'm forgetting something... oh, yeah, Mr. Snuggles the bear." He put... *chuckle* He... *chuckle* put his teddy bear *chuckle* in his backback and left... *bursts out laughing* AHHH! HAHAHA!!! HE HAS A TEDDY BEAR! HAHAHAHA!!!

Place: Edge of Robotropolis

"Bye polluted city, I'll miss you... NOT!!! No more cleaning rooms, no more waking up at 5:00, no more fixing robots, no more taking orders, NO MORE ROBOTNIK!!!" He skipped off in no particular direction.

Place/Time: Robotnik's room 9:14 AM

"SNIVELYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!" Robotnik screamed so loud it set of the burgular alarm on his hoverunit. "Where's my breakfast in bed? Swat-Bot, where's Snively?"

 The Swat-Bot answered, "Zzzpttt zzziippp booooorrp zizzzzz." Sparks and smoke started coming out of the robot.

"WHAT!!! I left it on Snively's chore list to fix the robots. 5:30, fix robots. It's 9:00 and the robots aren't fixed. I bet my bathroom's not clean, the lightbulb in the hallway is not replaced, and... oh forget it. When I catch that sniveling peice of s"

Place/Time: Outside of the Great Forest 10:49 AM

"Oh great, I had to be walking towards the Great Forest. Well, at least there's food here. I was so happy I haven't eaten or rested since I left." He pickedsome fruits, set up camp, and went to bed. When he woke up, he had a blindfold on and he was strapped to a bed. Then he heared a voice that he hated. It was Sonic.

"Alright, spill it. Why are you here?" Snively tried to talk but something was covering his mouth.

"Um, excuse moi, Sonic. But he is still having a mouth covering on."

"Yeah, I knew that, Ant." He took off the mouth cover.

"Maybe I should interrogate him instead." Sally said. She grabbed Snively by his shirt collar, much the same way Robotnik did. This time her voice sounded veryangry "Alright, what's Robotnik's plan this time?"

Sonic and Antoine stared, "Whoa, Sal, I didn't know you could be so mean." Sonic said.

"Are you saying you thought I was weak, Sonic Hedgehog?"

"Um, no I just..."

"Being quiet! We are still having to how you say, intergrate him."

If it weren't for Antoine, Sonic and Sally would have erupted into a huge argument.

"It's interrogate, Antoine." Sally and Sonic said in unison.

"That is what I was saying, intergrate."

"OK, back to the interrogation. Alright, why were you..," Sonic said but never got to finish.

"Yes, yes, I know, what is Robotnik's plan this time, you said that all ready. Well, I'm trying to get away from Robotnik."

"An we should belive that why?" Sonic remarked.

"Because I don't have any weapons or radios or anything." Snively answered.

"Nicole, scan for metal objects." Sally ordered.

"SCANNING, SALLY. NO METAL OBJECTS FOUND ON SPECIMEN."

"See?"

"Ah, Sal, I still don't trust him."

"Alright, Nicole do a lie detector test."

"INITIATING, SALLY. NEGATIVE. SPECIMEN IS NOT LYING."

"I think we can trust him Sonic." Sally said.

"Yeah, I guess."

"OK, you trust me, now can you untie me and take off this blindfold?.

"OK, we'll untie you. But we're going to put a collar around your neck, if you leave Knothole, the collar will send 10000 gigavolts through your body, that's enough to turn a very large dragon into a cloud of atoms. So anyway welcome to Knothole."