STEP 1:

Legal stuff: Once again, none of the characters belong to me, they belong to Sega and
 DiC. But this story belongs to me 'cause I wrote, so DON'T CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN OR
 SELL IT OR EDIT IT!!! But you can download it.

Reality #1984719381.0389729048.07573489572.3810487102.938470128977654.949495.64.9

Date/Time/Place: March 26, 3221, 11:51 AM, Knothole War Room

 "...and there are heat lasers hidden down this hallway, and right here is Robotnik's private ice cream shop, and I left him a present by peeing in the choclate flavor before I left, it's his favorite, and Robotnik has a troop of Swat-Bots hidden in this secret chamber that opens when something steps on the sensor pad, and..."

Snively was telling Nicole all of the places she hadn't recorded on the map ofRobotropolis. Even a computer who works at lightning fast speeds still couldn't keepup with Snively.

Sally had long since fallen to sleep, 5 hours of sitting there listening to someone talk is pretty boring even if you were real interested. Snively pressed a button on Nicole and a loud beep rang out, Sally awoke with a start and almost fell out of the chair she was sitting in. "Are you listening!?" Snively said, sounding annoyed, "There's one more thing, there is an underground warehouse of all kinds of parts, including Roboticizer parts, or as you would rather hear, De-roboticizer parts."

5 minutes later

"I've called you all here to tell you that we now know of an entire warehouse full of De-roboticizer parts." Sally said.

"Mondo cool, Sal. So what's the plan?" Sonic asked.

"To get to the underground warehouse, we need to go underground."

"No problem, I can get us underground, the Hedgehog can do anything."

"OK, now we need to get all the parts. Rotor, how many parts are there for a De-Roboticizer?"

"24."

"OK."

A few plans later

"OK, we all know the plan, get as many parts as you can and bring them to a hover unit I'll get, let's go."


Place: Robotropolis

Sonic, Sally, Bunnie, and Antoine were standing above the underground warehouse.

"Sal, should I start digging now?" Sonic asked.

"Any minute now, Sonic. Nicole, verify if our current position is correct."

"CURRENT POSITION IS CORRECT." Nicole said in her computeristic voice.

“OK, Sonic, start digging."

"Finaly!" He started spinning around, used his feet to form a point, then drilled.

Place/Time: Back in Knothole, after the parts were gathered

A hover unit landed down in Knothole and the door opened.

"Oh, Ah can't wait 'til I get my old bod back. Ah've been half robotic fer 3 years now, and Ah can't wait to be back!" Bunnie kept saying, it almost starting to sound like she was singing.

 "Rotor, I got all the parts." Sally said.

 "OK, cool, bring them to my workshop."

Place: Rotor's workshop

"Are you being sure it will work?" Antoine asked

"Positive." Rotor said.

"Actually, negative. It will not work the way you are hoping."

Everyone turned around to see Snively standing in the doorway. It was eerie how he seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Bunnie exended her robotic arm and grabbed Snively by the collar of his shirt,lifted him up, and started shaking him. "WHAT DO YA'LL MEAN IT WON'T WORK!!!"

"You *cough* need a DNA Identification Plate, then you need a *cough* DNA sample." Snively answered with his voice sounding like it does when Robotnik grabs him by his shirt collar. Bunnie dropped him.

"But what about my Uncle, you know him as Sir Charles, does that mean he has no chance of being De-roboticized since you can't get blood from metal." Sonic asked trying to fight away the tears. "That is, if he's still alive." This time he just couldn't fight the tear and tears started rolling freely down his cheek. Ooooh, emotioney, good thing Sega doesn't know about this.

"Oh, he's still alive but you never let me finish, you need a DNA sample to -permanetly- De-roboticize someone, they will be only temporarily De-roboticized without it." Snively said.

An idea popped into Sonic's head. "Now all we need is get him here and get the DNA whatsit."

"I think I've got a DNA Identification Plate... in my storeroom." Rotor said.

"No, not the storeroom!"

Place: Robotnik's private Ice Cream Shop

"Robot, get me a chocolate ice cream cone." Robotnik demanded.

"RIGHT AWAY, SIR" the robot droned.

"Oooh, yum. *lick* Blechhh!!! This ice cream tastes disgusting! *grabs a note from off the counter* SNIVELYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! How dare that little bastard do that to me!!!." He threw the paper in the air and stormed out the room.

The paper hit the ground, it said, "Dear, Tub of Lard, I hoped you liked your "present" because I can tell, you're going to be cleaning you tounge for a while now... I hope you're hap-pee...*manicial laugh* From, Your former servant, Snively.

TO BE CONTINUED