Legal stuff: Once again, none of the characters belong to me, they belong to Sega and
 DiC. But this story belongs to me 'cause I wrote, so DON'T CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN OR
 SELL IT OR EDIT IT!!! But you can download it.

Reality #1984719381.0389729048.07573489572.3810487102.938470128977654.949495.64.9

Date/Time/Place: March 26, 3221, 4:24 PM, Rotor's workshop


"I think I've got a DNA Identification Plate... in my storeroom." Rotor said.

"No, not the storeroom!"

Rotor opens the door to the storeroom and 100's of pounds of junk fall on top of everyone and *gets knocked over by the flood of junk*, need air... need air... I'm alive! Thank God, I'm alive. *notices the Freedom Fighters staring* Err, um, I'll get back to narrating now...

"Did that scare you too?" Sonic asked. Everyone slowly nodded. "I wonder who that was?..."

 "Forget about it, Sonic, we have to find the DNA ID plate." Sally said, interrupting the silence.

"Hey, Rote, is this it?"

"No, that's a toaster."

"What about this?"

"No, that's a coffee cup."

"Is this it?"

1 hour later

Tails is asleep and everyone is starting to doze off.

"Is this it?"

"No, that's a *yawn* DNA Identification plate."

"Oh, is this it... wait a second. Did you say DNA Identification plate?"

Everyone stops yawning or leaning on something or whatever they were doing.

"Yeah, we found it!" Tails shouted.

"Hey, I thought you were asleep." Sonic said.

"Yeah, Ah can't wait 'til Ah'm the ol' me again."

"Zees is magnifeec!"

"And I can't wait to get Uncle Chuck back!"

Place: Robotnik's bathroom

"Yuck, blech, ewww, sick. Err, when I get my hands on Snively, I'll tear him up and feed him to my SwatBots! Hmmm, this place is starting to look dirty, I'll have to get someone to clean it." Robotnik thought to himself while doing everything from brushing his teeth with radio-active toothpate to having something buffer his tounge. "I know, I'll send Metal Sonic to go capture Snively. Yes, hehehe."

Place: Scrapheap

"Alright there, you're activated again." Robotnik said.

"Hey, thanks."

"Alright, Metal Sonic, go capture Snively."

"Do it yourself, lard-butt."

"What!!!!"

"You heard me, do it yourself, or get Metal Knuckles to do it."

"Fine, I'll just deactivate you again!"

"Not if I go away first." With that, Metal Sonic flew off into the sky.

"Alright then I'll ask..."

"I'm with MS, you fat, large, repulsive boil!" With that, Metal Knuckles flew off in the other direction.

"Fine, I'll get one of the workerbots to do it. Workerbot, go capture, no wait, destroy Snively!"

"I OBEY ONLY SNIVLEY THE GREAT." The robotciced Mobian droned.

"You dare defy Robotnik!?!?!"

"UNIVERSAL COMMAND SPECIFIED, MESSAGE FOR ROBOTNIK." The workered droned again.

Snively's voice started playing on the robot's speaker. "Hello, Robotnik. I'm going to tell you all the things I've wanted to tell you since I first became your lackey... YOU'RE AN UGLY, REPULSIVE, FATASS PIECE OF CRAP! YOU'RE A SOULESS, WORTHLESS, NOT TO MENTION BRAINLESS, WASTE OF 1,538 POUNDS! YOU ARE SO GULLIBLE TO BEILIVE THAT EVERYTIME YOU COULD HAVE SWORN I SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT YOU, I LIED AND TOLD YOU OTHERWISE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A..." 30 minutes of insults later "... PEICE OF USLESS SHIT!!!!!!! It hurts, doesn't it? Doesn't it?!"

Robotnik was sitting on the ground sucking his thumb and rocking back and forth. "I want my mommy, I want my teddy, I want my blankey, I want my baba *sob*"

While Robotnik was sitting on the ground, complete broken, Metal Sonic snuck around the corner of the building. "I don't see him... oh wait, there he is." Metal Sonic was looking for Uncle Chuck, appearently he found him.

“Ahh, hello, Sonic, I see you finally gave in to Snively the Great and allowed yourself to be roboticized." Uncle Chuck droned.

"I'm not Sonic, and I don't like things that have not been metallic all their lives, I'm doing this for an old friend." He grabbed Uncle Chuck's hand and flew off towards Knothole.

"Hey, put me down." Uncle Chuck hissed.

"I got him, over." Metal Sonic said talking into a radio.

Place: Rotor's workshop

"Are you ready Bunnie?" Sally asked.

"Ready as a June bug in May, darlin'."

(Hey, this reminds me of the episode 'Sonic Past Cool'.)

"Activate De-Roboticizer! Everyone, cross your fingers." Snively yelled.

A bright flash erupted. When the smoke disappeared, Bunnie was standing there, completly De-roboticized. "Hoo-ray!!! Bunnie's bod is back!" she shouted then hugged and kissed, hard on the lips, the person nearest her, who happened to be Antoine.

"Now if only we had Uncle Chuck." Sonic said frowning because Uncle Chuck's not here but at the same time smiling because Bunnie was De-roboticized.

"OK, good bring him here, over and out." Snively said talking into a radio.

"Who are you talking, too?" Sonic asked. 

"You'll find out soon, Sonic." Almost as if on que, Metal Sonic burst into the hut.

"WTF? What do you want Metal, and why do you have Uncle Chuck? If you do anything to him, I'll use you as scrap metal!" Sonic shouted.

"Ah good, you're here."

"Hello, Snively." then he said in a dull voice. "Hello, Freedom Fighters."

"YOU TOLD METAL SONIC WHERE KNOTHOLE IS!?!?!?!" Sally yelled. "I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T HAVE A RADIO!!!"

"I used one of your's." Snively responded.

"How did you get his frequency?"

"He can pick up all radio waves, no matter what the frequency."

"So you mean..."

"Yes, he's always known the location of Knothole. He was kind enough not to tell Robotnik, it appears he has a nice side after all."

"OK, OK, I only came here because of a favor, not to have some mushy story told about me, so shut up." Metal Sonic interrupted. "And if you think I'm joining your stupid Freedom Fighters, forget it." And with that said, he flew off into the sky.

"Alright, now to De-roboticize Sir Charles." Snively said.

TO BE CONTINUED