A Confession To A Friend.


Based on an RP session between mitch_the_fox and Ronic.


18+. No Kids Wanted Reading This.



Bunnie was sitting on her bed, looking through the albums of the various Freedom Fighters. Suddenly, she happened on a pic of Sally Acorn. Sal was wearing her daily usual(boots and vest) in the pic, but Bunnie noticed something odd about the pic that she never noticed when it was taken... Sal had her right hand on Bunnie's left hip. As Bunnie looked at the pics carefully, though, Sal's hand had seemed to move upwards towards Bunnie's left side curve, and it was moving up and down, if you put together the pics like an animation. At which point, Bunnie started to become a bit aroused at what she discovered.


'Oh mah stars...' she says slowly, holding her heart abit, which had started to speed up just slightly 'Ah neva' thought Sal girl would do that?' To which Bunnie started to run her fingers down the line on her somewhat toned stomach. Meanwhile, Sal was walking towards Bunnie's hut, with a gift box under her left arm. Bunnie was about to feel down between her legs when she heard a knock, quickly closing the book she replied 'Who is it?' 'It's me, Bunnie!' replied Sal. Bunnie went to open the door, somewhat faster than usual. 'Hiya Sal-girl, what brings yah to my lil' hut?', Bunnie queried. 'Oh, nothing much... I just figured I'd pay you a good visit... that's all' Sal replied with a light giggle. Sal then asked 'Say, do you remember that picnic we all had... where we took pictures, Bunnie?' 'Uh huh, who could'nt? We had a blast!', Bunnie nodded.


Sal replied, with a laugh, 'Yeah, we did, didn't we. But, um, there's something else I wanted to tell you that day, but couldn't, due to the public setting.' Bunnie tilted her head, her heart beat again as she smiled 'What's that, sugah?' while closing the door behind her. 'Well, I don't quite know how to say this, but... when I was having pictures taken beside you, I kinda gave a bit of a rub to your side. And, honestly, I think I liked it, just like I've liked you for a long time', Sal answered. Bunnie was shocked...she didnt know what to say as she put a hand on her heart again 'Sal-girl...wha...what do ya'll mean?' Sal said 'Well, Bunnie, what I'm saying is that... I have always, and do now, love you.'


Bunnie was speechless, she sat down, she too had liked Sally, a foundess she had picked up awhile back, since she was younger, but never told her...now here she was being told by Sal she loved her...her heart beat as her body got warm 'Oh...Sally...ah don't know what to say...' Sal then quietly said 'You don't have to say a thing, Bunnie love... all you have to do is love me...' Bunnie nodded 'Oh Sal-girl...you know I've always loved you...' 'Yeah, I have... and I'm hoping we can share some love together... right now!', Sal said, while rubbing Bunnie's lower back softly.


Bunnie gasped a little, yet she too was overcome by lust, gently she stroked Sal's back as well 'Oh...Sally' 'Oh, Bunnie...' Sally moaned back, 'you are a handful, aren't you?' 'Same goes to ya'll now sugah!' Bunnie giggled. Sally then gently grabbed Bunnie's head, and pulled her in to her face. Bunnie was shocked, she didnt expect Sally to go this quickly, her eyes widened, but slowly they settled down as she closed them, holding Sal close to her, she began to rub her breasts. She grinned... and started to caress Bunnie's ample bosom, returning the favor. Sal then slowly started to unzip Bunnie's jumpsuit. Bunnie 'mmmed' softly as she took off Sal's vest, to which Sal moved in closer to Bunnie, after helping her de-vest. Their bosoms met as they pressed, while Bunnie gasped as she looked deeply at Sal, blushing madly. Sal then gave Bunnie a very lustful look, as she kissed Bunnie. Bunnie fell onto her back to allow Sal to rest atop her, holding her close as she frenched her.


Sal responded by frenching back with a little more intensity, as she started to move her hands all over Bunnie's body. Bunnie gasped a little as her hands fondled her; she murred as she slowly ran her metal hand down to her groin region. Sal then placed Bunnie's metallic hand on her own ass, rubbing it. Sal then slowly ground her puss against Bunnie's, to which Bunnie moaned 'Ah Sal...oh yes...'. Sal then started to move just a little faster, with Bunnie now moving in harmony with her. Sal then moved downwards slightly to give a lick to one of Bunnie's nipples, to which on contact, Bunnie moaned 'mmmm... Oh yeah... raght there, sugah.' Sal licked for about 2 minutes... and then moved to the other breast, lovingly lapping at her new love's erect nip. Then, Sal slowly slinked down to Bunnie's already wet pussy, and rubbed her nipple off of it. Bunnie gasped as her body jolted up. 'Ooh... Ahh!', Bunnie moaned. Sal then whispered 'Oooh...Bunnie...you like that feeling? Here's some more of it!' to which she resumed rubbing Bunnie's clit with her nip. 'Mmmm...Oooh yeah...', Bunnie moaned again.


After about 90 seconds of titrub, Sal then flipped Bunnie over, exposed Bunnie's little hole, gave a lick to it, which caused Bunnie to heave up a bit off the bed. Bunnie gasped as she gripped the bed sheets hard. Sal then, as she's licked Bunnie's nipple, rubbed all over her body, went down towards Bunnie's pussy, and caressed it softly. Bunnie then lustily asked 'Oh Sal... how ya'll ever get so good?' Sal sexily responded 'I guess I just know female anatomy so well... and yours is so sexy...', causing Bunnie to heavily blush, and reply 'Well Sal, your pretty sexy as well.' 'Thank you, Bunnie! I'll show you how sexy I can be!' she said, moving her hand up and down Bunnie's pussy a bit faster. Bunnie then lifted her legs up as she held hands with Sal. 'Oh my gosh, Bunnie... you are a wet one...' she whispered before ending the hand rub, moving her pussy towards Bunnie's, and grinding slowly against her. Bunnie caressed Sal's breasts as she moaned and licked her lips. Sal then relieved the dryness of Bunnie's lips by giving her a french kiss that slightly spilled to the lip surface, while picking up the gyrations of her grind against Bunnie. 'Oh...Sally' Bunnie said softly, holding Sal close to her. 'Mmmm....Bunnie!' Sal replied, now fully grinding on Bunnie. She then gave Bunnie's nipples a full, long lick until they were rock hard.


Bunnie squeaked as she panted again, gently stroking Sal's hair. Sal responded by slowly grabbing Bunnie's shoulders and held on as she started grinding Buns puss very fast. Bunnie gasped as she fell back; her whole body tingled as she was ground. She enjoyed it, every moment. Sal then moaned 'Oooh...Bunnie...mmmm....you like my pretty royal clit?' 'Oh ya, Suga gal...it's...awesome'. 'Then, how would you like to taste it off your beautiful boobs?' Sal slyly replied. "Mmmm... it would be fancier then a pot roast dinnah, sugah", Bunnie answered, while Sal whispered 'Mmmm...okay....let me sit down, and you can run your boobs off of it'. Bunnie moves back to allow her friend to be pleasured in that manner, as Sal then moved forward until her pussy met up with Bunnie's nipple. Bunnie then moved her tit up and down, slowly at first, with Sal cupping her hands under the soft breast. Bunnie then moaned 'Mmm...Sally...you're so soft' as Sal started to hump her rabbit friend's voluptuous breast. Then, after 15 minutes of boobrub, Bunnie licked her very erect tit, cooing to Sal 'Mmmm....yummy SalCum!'


'Oooh...thank you, Beautiful Buxom Bunnie. You are too!' Sal quietly moaned. 'Mmm', Bunnie replied, holding her closer. 'Ooh...oh Sally' . Sal then moaned 'I love doing this with you, Bunnie. Let's never be apart. I want you that bad, baby.' Bunnie blushed as she sweat furiously, holding Sal close as they tribbed 'I...I want ya'll too, Sally.' she gasped, while kissing her squirrel friend.

'Mmmm....thank you, Bunnie! ... Let's fuck, okay, baby?' Sal slyly whispered to Bunnie, who softly replied 'Fuck me good.'


Sal then grabbed Bunnie's metallic hips and started to furiously grind Bunnie's pussy, with intense passion and love for her partner. She then squealed 'Oh, Mobius, fuck me, my Bunnie-Galpal...Oh Yeah...fuck me so nasty, baby!', to which Bunnie moaned 'Ah yeah, Sal-girl...fuck me like a hound dawg!' Sal then moved Bunnie up to eye-level, grabbed on to her left shoulder and right hip, and pounded on Buns puss like a possessed ground squirrel. Bunnie responded in kind, eyeballing Sal with lust the whole time. Sal then whispered 'Oh Bunnie...I want your body...I want your mind...I want to love your soul so good....Oh, Mobius...get me soaked in you, Bunnie...Soak me with your beautiful life...Oooh yeaaahhhh...' while clutching hard at her lupine lover. Buns then loudly squealed as she finally came, violently, with Sal as their honey mixed, and spilled all over them, and their bed. Sal then landed on top of Bunnie as they finally started to come down on each other.


Then, 10 minutes later, Bunnie, while panting, said 'Oh Sally... you...you're amazing...' Sally exhaustively replied 'Mmmm....you are always amazing, my Love-Bun!', before asking her 'Oh, Bunnie, I love you so...would you like to move in with me...be with me?' 'I would love that, sugah', Bunnie responded without hesitation to her lover. Sally then gratefully said 'Thank you, Bunnie. We'll never have to be lonely ever again.', before Sal gave Bunnie one last kiss, and then passed out on her left breast, hugging it.


Sometime after, Uncle Chuck had to recall Sonic away on a month-long mission on the other side of Mobius, based on information he received from a Freedom Warrior base. After Sonic left with Chuck and Tails, Sally and Bunnie then locked themselves away for a month to engage in intense passion and love for each other. It was true...they never needed to be lonely again.


The End