Sonic and Sally came into the royal place flirting and giggling,but their happiness came to an awkward halt when she saw her father and his trusted generals looking very grim and ill looking.Sally rushed over to him slouching against his throne with a look of despair on his eyes.

"Dad! whats happened?" Sally asked a little afraid of her answer.He blankly looked into her eyes and spoke.

"Sally my dear,our worst nightmares have come true.Julian has risen from the dead and Station Square is gone along with all hope for defeating him."

"What?! Robotnik alive? Bogus! I beat him.You think its another Robotnik from another zone or somethin?" Sonic said.

King Acorn didn’t answer but merely replayed their recordings of what had happened to them.They watched as Robtropolis disappear and New Robotropolis suddenly appear taking its place and his new army and Station Square going up in smoke.

"This is awful!" Sally cried.

The images played over and over and everyone in the room fell to a cryptic silence.Then Sonic broke the silence.

"Hey! we still got something Robotnik can never destroy! The freedom fighters.He's going to pay for this big time!" he smacked his fist against his hand.Sonic took off and soon spread the word to the rest of the freedom fighters and before long the entire citizens of Knothole Kingdom knew.Later on King Acorn decided to make a strategy with the Freedom fighters on how to deal with Robotnik.

"From our spy systems we have taken some pictures of Robotropolis and their seems to be a protective invisible shield protecting it from outside attacks.I already have Rotor working around the clock trying to hack through this shield to bring it down.Once he has done this your jobs are is to sneak into Robotropolis and plant mines in what would be estimated strong points."

"But,dad shouldn't we wait till we find out more than acting now?" Sally said.

"Not this time my dear.We have to hit him first! He may already know where we are so we should at least distract him away from us."

As Geoffry was about to say something suddenly the doors sprung open to reveal a certain bat girl come staggering in.She was covered in her own blood and her clothes were torn up barely clinging to her half naked body that was all sliced up and bloody and bruised.

"H-e-eellp me..." She collapsed there on the spot. "MEDIC!!!!" King Acorn cried out.Later she was tooken to the Knothole Hospital center where Doctor Quack was going over her.Bunnie came in to see her."Oh my stars! Its Rouge the Bat!" she gasped. "Sorry but no visitors.She has gone through a lot" Quack said.

"She's suffered 3 broken ribs, a shattered leg,fractured skull,severe muscle damage,and radiation poisoning.Its a miracle she's alive! Please let her rest."

Bunnie nodded and he took her outside.She waited outside the room sitting on a chair going over everything of what just went on.After a few hours she decided to sneak into the room.She saw her hooked up to some wires and cables.She breathed softly in her sleep.Her right face was patched up and so was her chest and one of her legs was in a cast.Bunnie couldn't help feel sad for her.She brushed her soft face and she stirred awake.She looked at Bunnie in a daze and smiled.

"I remember you...you were that rabbot bunnie girl..."

"The names Bunnie,darling.Ah don’t think we ever had proper introductions before.You remember what happen when we met right?" She nodded and laughed.

"Yep.We fought like two crazy bitches!" They laughed but she went into a coughing fit and rested her head back down and breathed heavily.Bunnies smile faded.

"Tell me what happened Suga...If you want to that is..."

"I barely had enough time to escape Station Square before the nukes hit.I heard Quack saying to you I had radiation poisoning...does that mean I'm gonna die?"

"No,no,no! thanks to technology he can save yer life so don't worry!" Bunnie said reassuring her.

"Anyway,I barely escaped the blasts but then I was ambushed in the air by these...strange looking robots.They didn’t move or act like robots and they had these eyes...these blood glowing eyes! I barely escaped them and limped my way towards here.I--AAU!!!" She groaned in pain.She moved her head to her side and began panting with her chest heaving.

"Take it easy ok! Ah'll let you rest now ok.Ah'm glad your alive Rouge and I hope you can be a freedom fighter with us."

Her eyes hazed abit.
"Maybe..."
Bunnie put the blankets over her.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Rouge asked.She was always a criminal and on the run from the law.To be treated kindly was,unexpected for her.

"Cuz,ahm your friend!" she said smiling.

Rouge shut her eyes smiling laughing about this in her head.Then she calmly drifted off to sleep.