CHAPTER 9

Change

 

In Robotniks black mind images flashed of war and genocide.A flashback in his mind occured.He was clad in his old Warlord uniform sending out his armies crushing his people.

 

"Crush them all! Kill the enemy! KILL THE OVELRANDERS!!"

 

Sir Charles shuddered and trembled behind him.

 

"He's mad Jules! He'll destroy us all!"

 

"A overlander who takes pleasure in heat of war killing his own is enough to make my stomach churn.Enemy or not it just isnt right!"

 

Sir Charles nodded and backed away further from Julian and went to report to King Acorn.They ran through the great white halls and past the giant oak doors to him.He seemed to be in a good mood.

 

"The battle go's well Charles! At this rate it should only last a few more days!"

 

"Sire! Who is the real enemy of this now?" Jules blurted out.

 

"What do you mean?" he asked naively.

 

"Our enemy represents destruction,fear,and death but thats exactly what Warlord Julian is showing back! We are no longer defending ourselves but massacuring! We are becoming the enemy!"

 

King Acorn was silent for this.

 

"The Overlanders hate us.Their kind has a born arrogance to believe they are the dominant species of the universe and we threaten that pride.Though peaceful we are,we will not lie down and let them kill us!" King Acorn said with flames burning inside him.

 

"I would gladly stop all this if they considered a truce but they wont put themselves on our level.They're too stupid."

 

Jules tryed to find something to say but couldnt.A dark gloom had filled that room and forced a silence on their tongues.Sir Charles hearing the blasts and sounds of overlanders crying out in pain was too much.He lowered his head holding back his tears and went out.Jules,angry left with him.In his mind Jules did not think of the king as a warmonger but a puppet.Julian Kintobor,the name he began to hate.Everytime he was around him he would become sick to his stomach of his conversations of his hatred towards his own kind.He stopped walking.Sir Charles pirked up and looked at him.

 

"Overlanders are the only animals that would bring self destruction upon themselves.I fear this Julian will drag us down with them!"

 

"We can do nothing now" Sir Charles said.

 

"I'll be keeping an eye on him from a safe distance."

 

Julian suddenly bumped into them coming around the corner.Charles bumped into him and fell.

 

"Oh,I'm sorry Sir Charles.Here,let me help you up!"

 

With the most fake grin he picked him up like he was nothing.He put his hand on his shoulder.

 

"The battle go's well my furry friends! Soon it shall all be over!" he said.

 

Snively hid behind him covered in dirt.He went on his way.Julian whisped to himself.

 

"Yes...soon it shall all be over!"

 

Snvely and him giggled.

 

Robotnik awoke from his dream in his chamber.

 

"Another glimpse of the past....."

 

All around him he was strapped to large wires.A Swat Superior came in.

 

"Master.Project ENDGAME II is complete!"

 

"Exellent!"

 

Robotnik ripped the wires off of him and went up an elevator.It followed up to his War Room.King Acorn and Queen Alicia robotisized stood on standby phase.Robotnik looked into his eyes.

 

"I banished you into the void.And somehow you escaped Naugus' clutch and the effects of being in there.No doubt the hedgehog probably.Speaking of which,Swat Superior! Any sign of the hedgehog?"

 

"None.We could set fire to the Great Forest to draw him out and-"

 

"No,no,no! That would take the fun out of it.Besides,I want Sonic to see with his own eyes the fruition of my plans!"

 

He plopped down in his seat.He pressed the button on his chair.The mecha Queen Alicia dropped under a trap door.She fell under down a great black abyss where at the bottom was a gigantic turbine that ripped her apart.A tear trickled down the face of King Acorn.

 

Cut to Knothole Village

 

Sonic paced around back and forth in Sallys hut waiting for her to come.At last after he waited 15 minutes she came.They embraced a long kiss.

 

"Glad to see you,Sonic!"

 

"Same here,Sal! Whats the news?"

 

"Rotor as found out something wonderful! One weakspot in Robotroplis that could take him down once and for all!"

 

"Mondo cool Sal! Finally some good news!"

 

She took out a blue print of the east side.

 

"Robotropolis stretches down for a mile with 12 levels.But! There is one spot at the very bottom that is hardly ever looked after.Robotropolis is held up by gigantic support beams.If we were to create a diversion somehow to draw Robotniks eyes away we could detonate it.The thing is,after detonation we would only have 30 seconds to get out then Robotropolis would collapse and slide into the ocean!"

 

"Cool Sal! But this seems almost too wasy.I think we may be underestimating ol' conehead."

 

"Your right Sonic.But right now Robotnik seems busy with his own plans so he wont know what hit him!"

 

"Will Knuckles join?" asked Sonic.

 

"I asked him.He disagreed.He said he only wanted to kill Robotnik and get the Master Emerald back."

 

"Well thats ol' Knucklehead for ya!"

 

As they set out to gather up Antoine and Bunnie they saw a bright flash and a shriek come from Rotors hut.

 

"That sounded like Tails voice!" Sonic said juicing off.

 

Sally persued.When they came to Rotors hut it was locked.

 

"What happend Sonic?" Sally asked.

 

"I dont know,Sal.Check the back door."

 

Rotor came rushing over panting.

 

"Whats happend?! Did somebody go in there?"

 

Sally raced around to the back door and kicked it open.The room inside was dark and a bunch of his machines had toppled over.Sally found the light switch dangling and turned it on.Apearently Rotor was working on a machine that was now on the floor in pieces with water spilled on it.She carefully crept around it and followed the whimpering.She came to Rotors bedroom and found him lying in a corner weeping.She began to aproach him but noticed something odd about him.He seemed to have gotten taller and his waist seemed to have rounded inward and his ass seemed to have become more rounded too.

 

"Tails...? Aunt Sally's here.Why dont you come out of the dark?"

 

"P-please go Aunt Sally...dont look at me like this" he said with a high tone.

 

Sally was bewildered by his voice.Even though he was a kid it sounded feminine.She stepped closer and put her hand on his shoulder and spun him around.Sally's eyes widened when she saw Tails.Tails had become transformed.He was older and had become a female! A dead giveaway was two large knockers popping out of his furry chest.Her eyes were still Tails but his body was very womanly.She covered herself up with her Tails and curled up crying.

 

"Whats happend to me...?" she whimped.

 

Rotor came in with Sonic behind him.He dropped his toolset he was carrying on the ground.

 

"Little Buddy....?" Sonic asked with his eyes completely wide gazing at the new Tails.

 

"I'm....a girl" Tails said as she looked down caressing her chest.

 

"Uh oh...I never should have built that damn machine! I knew it was going to be a mistake!" Rotor said.

 

"What machine?" Sonic asked with abit of anger in his voice.

 

"Well....I was making a machine to heal wounds and I was working with some of Tails DNA.I began to study it and test it but instead of repairing damaged cells it would re arange them and then rebuild them.I didnt mean to make it do this! I went out for a short coffee break where I planned to fix it."

 

Sally listened and looked sympatheically at Tails with tears down her eyes.She was scared.Though she had the age of Sallys body,she was still the little boy Tails inside.Sally hugged her sympathecally calming her down.Sonic knelt down beside her.

 

"Little buddy...what were you ding in here?"

 

"I...I came to ask Rotor for a wrench so I could start working on rebuilding the B-Plane but I tripped over a cord and fell on this big machine thing that toppled over and zapped me."

 

"Rotor,can you fix it?" Sally asked.

 

Rotor came over to it.Sonic pulled him back at hte last second as the water seeped inside of it causing a electrical fire.Sally grabbed the fire extinguisher and put it out.Rotor sunk his head ashamed.

 

"I'm sorry...its beyond repair.I could have rebuilt it if I had my blueprints off hand but since it was a design failure I threw it out.I dont remember how to make it."

 

Sonic looked at Tails sinking into despair and thought up something postive to say.

 

"Tails! Doesnt matter if your a girl or a guy your still you! Besides,that wouldnt change anything between us.We're still best buds!"

 

Tails stopped her tears and gave Sonic the thumbs up.She got up against the wall and let out a sigh of relief.

 

"I guess its not that bad...."

 

Curiously she looked down at her well developed breasts and began to squeeze them.This made a very awkward moment for the rest.

 

"Um,Sonic,Rotor,could you guys leave for a sec?"

 

Sonic and Rotor stepped outside with the most priceless look on their face.

 

"Your going to be staying with Aunt Bunnie allright Tails?"

 

"Uhuh.Sure Aunt Sally!"

 

Sally took Tails over Bunnies hut and spilt the entire story to her.

 

"Oh mah stars now isnt this a predicament!" Bunnie said looking at Tails.

 

"I feel all....silky...and smooth" Tails said rubbing her arms and legs.

 

"Bunnie...can you teach Tails how to get use to the female body?" Sally asked.

 

"Ah'll try my best sugah.It wont be easy though.Afer all,he's still a boy underneath!"

 

"I'm just glad Robotnik cant see me now" Tails spoke looking down grinning.

 

"Well ah do believe he would die of your outrageous beauty suga" Bunnie laughed.

 

After awhile Sally left and Bunnie began to get to work.First she had to show Tails how to properly pee in the toilet and tryed to explain to her what tampon was but she didnt understand what a "period" was.Bunnie then went on the next day explaining female anatomy.Tails was starting to pick up little by little.