CHAPTER 11

The Deep Breath before the Plunge

 

Spies from Knothole were sent out to infiltrate New Robotropolis of the reason of non activity.They sent back some images of the cannon until they were caught and instead of being orbotisized the Swat Superiors proved they were as demonic as they're dicator and skinned them alive and strung up their bodies on the outer walls to scare off others.

 

Sonic and Sally quickly made up but both of their hearts were growing anxious.

 

"Sally....Robotnik has to end!"

 

"Our plan is allready.We just need to find the right moment.What we would need is a widescale diversion so I could get under there."

 

Knuckles came into the conversation.Sonic noticed he now wore a jacket and had different gloves.

 

"Princess,I hear word of the Robians are coming here.They want our help in leading a charge against the city."

 

"This is very good news Knuckles!" Tell them to come and we'll muster up everyone we're capable of helping."

 

Knuckles gave Sally a salute and went off.

 

"Sally...I dont want you to get involved in this.Me and Knuckles can do it while you and the others carry out the plan" said Sonic.

 

"Allright,Sonic...but...I'm scared."

 

"Scared you'll get caught?"

 

"NO! I'm scared I'll never see you again! Sonic..."

 

She hugged Sonic and began to weep.Sonic reassured her by puitting his arms around her and held her close.

 

"Listen....whatever ol' Buttnik throws at me I'll come back."

 

He gripped Sally's hand and stared into her bright blue eyes.

 

"I promise I'll come back Sally."

 

They shared a deep kiss.That night they stayed close to eachother.They went for a walk out in the Great Forest and walked out to the old Power Ring pool where nobody treaded anymore.There they enjoyed their time together.Sonic put his hand around Sally's cheek softly caressing it.Her eyes shimmered.Her lip trembled and Sonic leaned in.Hesitating for only a moment as he looked at her with their noses meeting.He shut his eyes as he closed his lips around hers.

 

Sally was still as she felt Sonic's warm lips meet hers.She closed her eyes and kissed back deeper.Sally put up her hands around Sonic's shoulders and leaned back against the tree parting from his kiss.She opened up her jacket and let it slide down to her shoulders.Her legs spread apart and he her chest heaved in exitement.Sonic saw the moonlight shine on her body and was transfixed.Blood rushed between his legs as his cock slid out.Sally looked down and smiled burying her chin.Sonic grabbed Sally's breasts and began stroking them.

 

Sally let out a sigh and tilted her head back spreading her legs wider.Sonic felt her warm sacred flesh rub against his fingers.A jolt of electricity went up through hs spine.He leaned in and made licks along her bossums tasting every corner of her beauties.Sally smiled adjusting her position.He caught her pink nipple poking out hard.Sonic pinched it lightly and Sally let out a gasp.Sonic let his hand slide down her stomach and soft curves to the growing wet between her legs.

 

He felt her walls dripping with pre cum.He slowly slid two fingers in.Sally moaned lightly pushing Sonic's face to her tits.Sonic melted.Her warm body was pressed against his and how good it felt.He took a mouthful of her tit in his mouth and sucked on it while his fingers danced inside her.Sally cryed out spilling out an orgasm.Sally scooped up some of her fresh cum still warm with her two fingers and licked it all off.Sonic became very aroused by this.

 

She went on her back and put her legs around Sonic's shoulder's greeting him with her wet pussy.Sonic made a great lick down the middle tasting her cum.It was like sweet candy.Deciding to tease her abit he went with his tongue around the outer layer of her thighs.She shivered and slid her fingers in masterbating.Then she gripped Sonic's cock stroking it.Sonic understood.With that he rammed it into her.Sally screamed in a mix of pain and pleasure as her hymen broke.She calmed,panting and accepted Sonic into her.

 

Then after they slipped off into sleep.When Sonic awoke he saw a power ring rise from it.He smiled and took it willingly.He saw Sally curled up into a ball sleeping without a care in the world.He put her jacket over her to warm her and began to walk back to the village.

 

On the way he saw something shine at the corner of his eye.He went over and saw King Acorns magical sword.It was tied to a tree with spider webbing.Sonic hesitantly went for it and pulled it off.He raised it high into the sky and sunlight creeped through the thick forest cieling and danced off of it.Sonic twirled the sword as it became weightless in his hand.

 

"A gift from us."

 

Sonic turned about to look for that whispered voice but found he was alone.A mist came in and he decided to not waste time and hurry back.

When he got to Knothole the place was packed.People from near and far had come dressed like Samurais,old Knights and Gladiators.Knuckles was among the crowd.He held up a torch.The Robians had also come.

 

"Knuckles....more of our men are coming" said one of the Robians.

 

"Good.We'll need all we can get."

 

"Who'll lead the charge? Wheres our leader?"

 

Knuckles was about to speak up and proclaim himself but Sonic stopped him.

 

"I'll be your leader! I am Sonic the Hedgehog and here I hold is the Sword of Acorns.I will....no....BOTH me and Knuckles shall lead!"

 

Sonic turned to Knuckles who nodded to him.The crowd cheered and helt their swords and torches up high.Trumpets and drums banged as they chanted Sonic and Knuckles names.Sonic pointed his sword forward.

 

"To a free Mobius!"

 

Sonic began to march forward as they followed.All the cockyness that Sonic once had left him totally.He was determined to stop Robotnik at all costs.The drums banged louder as they marched through the Great Forest with Knothole citizens saluting him on the way.But then Tails rushed up beside them and came to Sonic.

 

"Sonic!!! I wanna fight too!! Take me along!"

 

Sonic told them to go on an went over to Tails.

 

"Tails....I cant say you arent useless.After all,without you I couldnt have been here if not for oyur genious skills!"

 

Tails blushed.

 

"But....I cant let you go to a warfield.You dont have battle smarts and I'd have to keep my attention on you hindering our goal.I'm sorry but I ask you please stay!"

 

"But I want to go! Aunt Bunnie has trained me in the art of Karate and fighting.I can help!"

 

"Please little buddy....stay.I'll come back!"

 

Sonic said no more and rushed off to the front of the march.Tails went back to Knothole with her Tails between her legs and her head down.But then she saw a Robian.Apearently he had tryed to put on armour but it was too small for him so he hukked it on the ground and went after them.tails got an idea.He picked up the armour and put in on.It was a perfect fit for her.She picked up the small sword and shield and went to follow that Robian.She stayed at the back of the line and kept quiet.But one of the Mobian saw what she had did.He smiled and put his hand on her shoulder.

 

"I'm impressed."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I saw what you did there.I'm impressed that you did that."

 

Tails look at him.He was a old man,with a long grey beard.

 

"Your an old man!" Tails said.

 

"You can never be too old to fight for what you love and hold dear!"

 

Tails smiled under her helmet.As the march continued they came to outside of the Great Forest.Sonic looked        

around and saw that he wasnt the only one coming.Thousands more from all over Mobius had gathered.The Mysterious Cats of Cat Country had come and were suited up.They blew their horns shouting.Sonic looked onward at the evil horizon,New Robotropolis.

 

"LETS GO!!!"

 

Sonic raised his sword high up and led the great charge.