SATAM:ESPYLACOPA

 

CHAPTER 1

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

           

 

            Everything seemed normal as it was.It was another sunny day in Knothole Village.The blue birds were out dancing in the skies chirping and singing and the animals of the forest were busy doing there own thing.Meanwhile in the sleepy village Sally was on one of her walks to clear her head after spending so much time cooped up in her hut and to try to push away the thought of Robotnik for a little while while she enjoyed the day.

 

When she walked through the village some of the villagers would stop what they were doing and admire her beauty.She was a princess after all but out in the Great Forest she felt titles are meaningless.A thing of the past from a now non existant kingdom.As she walked the suns rays danced along the slender curves of her body making her look like a goddess and her hair blowing in the autumn winds.Today it was warm and she decided to tromp around without her usual blue jacket.Hardly anybody wore clothes in the first place so it didnt seem like a big deal.The only other female in the village who preferred to stay covered up was Bunnie.

 

She was around roughly 16 years old and only vaguely remembers her fathers face but remembers his love deeply.It is what keeps her going inside to remain strong.But then a big wind kicked up and almost blew her over.Her hair flapped wildly and she almost buckled against the force.But as it calmed Sonic walked over grinning.He slapped her lightly on the shoulder.

 

"Heh.Sorry if I was going too fast for ya,Sal!"

 

She hgrumbled but smiled happy to hear his voice and fixed her hair back into the original spot.She was then greeted by her other friends.Rotor,Antoine,Bunnie,and Tails came running over.She raised her eyebrow.

 

"Is something up,guys?" she asked.

 

"Princess! Today is our 10th anniversary of being Freedom Fighters!" said Rotor.

 

"Yes,m' princess! For this occasion I wrote you a p'em!" said Antoine in his heavy french accent.

 

"A what?" asked Sonic.

 

"A p'em you fewl!" snarled Antoine.

 

"Think suga twan means a poem there..." said Bunnie correcting him.

 

As Sonic antagonized Antoine more on his outrageous accent Sally's mind drifted back into memories of the years they have spent fighting Robotnik.All the close calls they have had and the victories they have had but still his empire remains strong.She began to feel it was futile to fight.Like a hamster running on his wheel.He tries so hard but he will never advance no matter how hard he pushes.She put on a smile for her friends so she wouldnt make them feel bad.She played along with their happyness and they gathered for a group photo.Rotor put down the camera and set up the timer and they huddled together.Sally was in the middle and Sonic was beside her having Antoine in a head lock while Tails stood proud beside Sally and beside him was Bunnie and behind those two was Rotor.

 

In a bright flash the picture was tooken capturing that moment on film.A minute later the picture popped out of a slot at the front.Rotor gave each of them copies and after everyone went back to do what they were originally doing.Dark came quickly as black clouds darker than the ones seen in Robotropolis drifted overtop of the Great Forest.Flashes of light were seen inside the clouds and seconds later was sound catching up with a great thunder that sounded like Thors hammer smiting the heavens.The tree's shook in fear but the strange part was there was no wind.All the villagers were safely in their huts and hoped lightning wouldnt start any forest fires.

 

At this time Sally was in her room typing her journal entry on her intelligent and witty computer,Nicole.She looked at the picture tooken today and smiled.She felt drowsyness set in and threw back the covers to her bed and fell into a deep dark dreamless sleep.

 

The morning after when she awoke something immediatly told her something was amiss.She ignored this gut feeling and threw off the covers.It was very cold in her room.Her breathless could be seen clinging to the air.

 

"Odd" she thought. "This isnt the type of season to have cold mornings..."

 

She went over to her desk and opened up Nicole for an analysis of possible weather changes from Robotniks factories.When she picked up Nicole she got a even colder chill.She felt her energy leave her as if something was sucking the life force out of her and she through it to the ground gasping.A thick black bubbling smoke oozed out of Nicoles screen followed by a horrible groan.

 

"GOD IS NOT HERE.GOD IS NOT HERE.GOD IS NOT HERE" it said over and over but not in its usual cocky femine tone but in the deep masculine voice.

 

The screen was erratic of white fuzz and the black bubbling smoke drifted closer.Sally let out a scream and scrambled towards the door.But when she opened it she grabbed onto the inside and threw herself back.Her hut was no longer on the ground.It was suspended high above the air above the Great Forest sitting atop a mountain of gigantic twisted tree roots twisted around in a spiral fused to the bottom of her hut.She shook in fear and looked behind her as the black cloud drifted closer.

 

"DIIEEEEEEE......" it uttered in a whisper.

 

"Nicole?!" she stammered. "Whats happend to you?!"

 

"DIIEEEEEEE......"

 

Sally climbed along the side of a root wrapped around the outside and began to climb downwards.She felt a pulse go through them and looked up and saw the hut slowly get squeezed and ripped apart by a giant hand made out of the earthly roots.She shuddered and continued climbing down towards terra firma.As she climbed she looked she saw even stranger things.The sky was still like a painting and saw parts of Robotropolis covered in moss poking out of the Great Forest and solid looking clouds impaling some of the buildings.This wasnt even physically possible for a cloud to do that to a solid object.Then it suddenly all made sense.

 

"Of course! This must be a dream I'm having!" she said confident.

 

As she kept climbing down she noticed the ground was covered in a thick and creepy fog.She couldnt even see the ground.She wondered what she ate or saw to have a dream like this.It felt like forever that she climbed as she passed into the fog.After ten minutes of climbing she kept expecting to hit the hard ground after each step but nothing.This all didnt feel right and felt too surreal for a dream.The fog was wet and was cold and she could feel it against her fur and the branches were slippery and muddy.She felt that against her hands.It felt very real.Fear crept back into her as she began to wonder if this was still a dream.She looked up and could no longer see anything but a grey void.Only thing she could see now was what she was climbing down on.As she felt her way around she felt something soft and furry.A chill went up her spine as she dared to look.She leaned to the side to see what it was.She gasped.It was a face of one of the villagers fused into the mountain of roots.

 

"Omygosh....." she uttered as her pupils went smaller.

 

The eyes sprung open revealing where eyes should have been rows of razor sharp teeth.The face began to speak but spoke very fast.

 

"Ssentiw raeb dna peew.Dekciw eht fo sluos eht epahs dna...yks eht ni edilloc llahs yeht!!!!" it said.

 

The teeth snarled and nashed at her and a when the face opened up his mouth again a snake oozed out and slithered up her arm.She screamed and lost footing and fell into the grey void.Her head spinned and she blacked out before she hit the ground.

 

When she finally opened her eyes she felt that she finally hit the ground sometime after she blacked out.She broke down and tears streamed down her face.

 

"Where am I?! Where are you Sonic!" she cried hanging her head.She felt a small warm breeze and something familiar sweeped in front of her as a sign or message.Her tears stopped and she picked up the picture and found it was the one tooken yesterday of them together.Everyone looked so happy.One last stray tear rolled down her cheep touching the picture.

 

"Sonic...Tails...everyone...where are you?" she said whiping the wetness from her eyes.She took the picture and put it inside her pocket on her vest.She got up finally brushing the dirt off her knee's and explored her surroundings.All around her was a dead marsh where she could see faces in the tree's and in the water.For a moment she thought her friends joined them but she shook that thought away.

 

"No.They couldnt have.They're too strong for that!"

 

The air around her didnt feel cold or misty anymore but thicker and warm.She looked up at the tree's as they reached higher and higher than what they normally were and looked up into the sky and saw the great blanket of fog above her.This wasnt right.None of this was but it was no dream.It was real.Some of the huts were poking out of the marsh.Others had just dissapeared or great seemingly bottomless pits where one should have been.

 

"I've got to get out of here..." she said.

 

When she turned around she laid eyes upon a yellow brick road.That was not there before.She knew that well.That could not have been possible.She stomped her foot on it.It felt real and it looked real.This all felt like one sadistic fairy tale she was trapped in.

 

"Sonic..I hope your allright..."

 

She trusted the bright road and followed the path hoping it would take her away from this madness to her friends.Along the way she saw some mushrooms growing and felt like picking one but didnt want to stop.She didnt dare look behind her only ahead of her towards the horizon.The tree's around her were dead and twisted looking and the ground around the road was soft like quicksand and once in awhile she would catch something dark at the corner of her eye dart around the tree's which made her feel uneasy.

 

She would often glance at the murky bogs around the road and would look for her reflection but didnt see one.But then suddenly in front of her path stepped a figure.He was tall and wore a brown dusty cloak.It was the Gaurdian.Sally stepped back shocked.She had met him once before.He glared at her with his red eyes and spoke in a deep hateful voice.

 

"Go back......"

 

"W-what?" she stammered.

 

"Go back....." he said again.

 

He then began to fade away like a memory.Sally got to her feet and ran towards him.

 

"Wait!!! Come back!!"

 

But he was gone.She felt like crying again but she held back her tears and grief and pressed on hoping to find an explanation for all this or better yet,her friends.Another 15 minutes of walking brought her to a dead end.She met a rock wall that was too slippery to climb.She collapsed again feeling tiredness and fatigue set in.

 

"Damnit..damnit...why cant this all go away?" she moaned.

 

Behind her out from the bog stepped a figure.It was drenched in the slime and had a hood over its face to hide itself.It was about 8 feet tall high and even then it was hunched over like an old man clutching a lantern.Black Smoke emitted from the bottom of its robes.It moved like a shadow as it swayed from side to side on the path.Sally backed up against the wall shaking but eager to see what it wants.It stopped 3 feet away from her.

 

"To escape a riddle three you must answer,now!" it spoke through its hissing teeth.

 

"A riddle?" Sally asked curiously.

 

"Answer a riddle three right to pass through the wall you must."

 

"What happens if I get one wrong?" she asked shakily.

 

The thing did not speak but merely pointed to the bog and bowed its head nodding at her.

 

"Begin we shall!"

 

Sally nodded and gulped ready.She was always good at solving riddles so how hard could it be?

 

"I never was, am always to be,

No one ever saw me, nor ever will,

And yet I am the confidence of all

To live and breathe on this terrestrial ball.

What am I?"

 

Sally paused for a moment.She had never heard this one before.She felt a tremor shake the ground.

 

"Whats that!"

 

The creature moved aside and she saw the yellow brick road sink into the bog.Her mind raced with fear and she felt like panicking.

 

"Answer the riddle you shall before the time runs out or sink into the abyss you will!"

 

Sally's mind raced as she looked on at the horizon and saw the path dissapear.

 

"Calm down" she thought. "You know this....just let it come!"

 

And as soon as she did in a flash the answer was given to her.She grinned at the creature.

 

"The answer...is tomorrow."

 

Its eyes bulged and it stepped back.

 

"Correct.Next riddle it is..."

 

"Waitaminute...I thought you said only 1 riddle?!"

 

"A riddle three you must answer...."

 

"Oh no..."

 

"My life can be measured in hours;

I serve by being devoured.

Thin, I am quick; fat, I am slow.

Wind is my foe.

What am I? "

 

This one was even tougher.She thought his words over and over again.The path crumpled faster and within a minute or two it neared them.As it approached the creature from behind it stepped off the path floating in the air as it went for her.But then she opened up her eyes and shouted out the answer.

 

"A candle!"

 

The bricks stopped and the creature hissed.

 

"Riddle two nobody has ever beaten! Prepare for the finalest and hardest of riddles.You have 30 seconds till the bog claims you!"

 

"Allright" she said feeling confident.She had come this far.

 

"To unravel me

You need a key.

No key that was made by locksmith's hand,

But a key that only I will understand.

What am I?"

 

She only had thirty seconds to get this one.The lovely bricks fell faster into the grey foul muck towards her.Her mind raced and sweat trickled down the side of her head.Twenty seconds passed.Then five.Right when hte creature was about to tell her time was up she yelled as loud as could.

 

"A CIPHER!!!!"

 

It stopped with her standing on one last brick with her back pressed against the wall.The creature groaned and floated over to her and planted his hand on the wall and suddenly the wall split in two forming a new path.

 

"Passed you have the trial of the Great Forest.Goodbye and do not return."

 

As it went to go back down into the swamp Sally turned to leave she got a idea.

 

"I have a riddle for you!"

 

It halted and glared at her intruiged yet insulted at the same time.

 

"A riddle for thy own self? TELL."

 

"I have hands that wave at you,

Though I never say goodbye.

It's cool for you to be with me,

Especially when I say, "HI."

What am I?"

 

It sneered.

 

"The answer is simple.Cold wind."

 

Sally shook her head and folded her arms.

 

"No.The answer is...an electric fan!"

 

It howled in fury and lunged at her but in a flash of light from inside itself it exploded.Its lantern it had fell to her feet and all that was left was its torn robes that got carried off by a small breeze.She took the lantern and went down the path.

 

 

CHAPTER 2

The Mad

 

 

As Sally passed along the grey smooth rock walls she felt glad she wasnt claustrophobic or else this would be alot worse.The rock walls were smooth and wet against her touch.Not much to grab onto.As she walked she quickened her pace as the thought dawned on her on how long the path will stay open for her.

 

She began to feel cold as she walked farther and farther away from the swamp and rubbed her cold arms.Rain began to trickle down at first soft and then hard.It was even colder than the temperature.She ran hugging her jacket close for warmth with rain drops stinging her eyes as she ran.

 

But then she tripped over a rock and fell to the ground hard.For awhile she didnt move as her mind spun as the world around her shifted into a colorless blur.She felt like laying down and dying but she saw the picture of her friends in front of her and strength returned to her as she forced herslef up to her tired and shaky knees now numb to the harsh and cold rain.She panted abit covered in mud and grabbed the picture and stuffed it back in her jacket and pushed herself forward jogging.

 

"Sonic...where are you...." she gasped between her breathes.

 

She felt ready to faint a voice called out to her.

 

"Where are you going?" it said in a whisper in her ear.

 

She turned and saw nothing.Then she felt something cold grab her arm and wrench her backwards.She was about to let out a scream but there was still nobody there.It was just her and the walls.That was it.She looked up to see if something was watching her but when she did hard rain stung her eyes.She ran as hard as she could shutting her eyes blind to the cruel world around her clinging to the now distant memories of yesterday.Her brain was now floating in a soup of adreneline and her eyes sown shut to the harsh truth.

 

Time seemed to stand still as all her senses failed her and the only thing she knew that she was still running but deaf to the cries of her lungs telling her to stop.But soon she collapsed from exaustion.Her body was huddled cold and wet completely stiff on the ground.Her eyes were open but only a blank expression was there.No sign of her fighting spark.But after a long silence she let out a small whisper.

 

"Was it all a dream...?"

 

Abit of life returned to her eyes and the pupils expanded back to normal but were still without will or life to them as she felt someone grab her arms and drag her as blackness took her.When she awoke she still felt weak and was in a corner.She looked around and the area was cold steel and checkered tile floors.She was still wet but she felt alittle better.

 

As she got to her feet she felt a pair of hands grab her arms from behind.She felt to weak to resist or scream but merely accepted these strange mysterious hands.It was almost hypnotic as she felt them move and slide up and down her hips.But then a familiar femine voice spoke.

 

"Someones still sleeping barely concious or aware.It's time to wake up!"

 

And with that she was shoved through a pink curtain to another room.At first all she could see was blackness but but then she hard some soft music begin to play and the lights began to undim the room and the walls were starting to become known to her.But then the music increased in beat and she felt her heart begin to race as if it was going along with the beat.

 

But then the theme became very loud and became a twisted hypnotic techno beat that made her heart and mind race.Bright flashes of pink and yellow and red colors filled the dimmed room and what Sally saw then made her jaw drop.

 

She saw girls on a stage pressing and sliding against a pole and twisting their bodies and spreading their legs caressing themselves with devious smiles exposing every inch of themselves for all to see.But this is not what made her shivver.It was that all of them looked like her.They had her hair,her body.Everything.But when she gazed into their eyes they werent hers.They were dark,cold,hollow.It was as if they were dolls.

 

Dolls on strings dancing to entertain the all seeing eyes.It felt wrong.It was a violation to her very soul to watch this dance of the dolls but she couldnt help it.After all,they looked like her.When the music died one stepped down off stage and approached her.She grinned devilishly which made her mind race in what she was about to do.

 

"Hello gracious guest" she said sweetly smiling shrugging her shoulders looking cute.

 

"Where am I?" Sally asked.

 

"You are at the Princess Sally Strippers Club.All the girls and all free entertainment.Our payment you ask? To be enjoyed."

 

Sally was distgusted that such a whorish thing came from the tongue of this lookalike.She stepped back abit feeling uneasy.

 

"You all look like me..." she uttered.

 

"Or course we do.Its because we are mad!"

 

"But I don't want to go among mad people," Sally remarked.

 

"Oh, you can't help that," said the lookalike: "we're all mad here.I'm mad.You're mad."

 

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Sally.

 

"You must be,' said the lookalike, "or you wouldn't have come here."

 

Sally didn't think that proved it at all; however, she went on."And how do you know that you're mad?"

 

"To begin with," said the lookalike, "a dog's not mad.You grant that?"

 

"I suppose so," said Sally.

 

"Well, then," she went on, "you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased.Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my little tail when I'm angry.Therefore I'm mad."

 

Sally couldnt find words for what she said.It seemed like truth but didnt.The lookalike took a sip of a tiny teacup lying on the table beside her.

 

"Why do you all look like me?" she asked in a hopeless tone.

 

"I told you! Because we're mad and so are you.Let us be mad together" she said with a smile.

 

She leaned in closer to her backing her against the wall.She felt her hot breath against her neck and the others stopped what they were doing and closed in around her trapping her.Her eyes went black and hollow and she saw a aura rise around her.

 

"Let us be mad together."

 

With that she planted a solid deep kiss on Sallys lips.She went to shove her off her but the others grabbed her arms and legs and looked at her with hungry eyes....devil eyes.She tryed to scream but her mouth was smothered by hers and she felt the lookalike rub herself against her.

 

"S-stop it..." she moaned struggling to break free and not give into tempatation.

 

They didnt respond but only grinned wider.She got angry and broke the grip of the ones holding back her left arm.

 

"FUCK YOU,WHORE!" she screamed and delivered a sharp punch to her face sending her back.

 

She pushed the others aside and ran out the back door.They followed after her in a swarm eager for her blood and flesh.She ran her hardest but they were closing in fast.She turned and tripped over a branch and fell on her rear.They lunged over the hill like hungry vampires grinning demonically with their hollow eyes.

 

But then they fell to the ground in pain.The rain stung their bodies and they roared in agony deep from inside themselves.They crawled to their feet and hissed at her.The fur from their bodies began to rot and curtle and fall from their bodies in clumps and they peeled off their faces like old skin revealing demonic looking creatures.They were covered completely in a black thick fur and had great horns reaching up into the sky and where a mouth should be was a long hairy trunk with sharp claws and teeth.They all let out a great primal roar and pounded on their chests simutaniously and leaped into the air like cats after her.

 

She kept running as fast as she could but came to a great river.It was 30 feet across and was overflowing moving fast and hard and those things behind her werent slowing down.To jump or not to jump.Time was running out.She desperately looked around for a log or anything she could use to make it across but there was nothing.Just nothing but solid wall still on both sides.When she turned around to fight something exploded out of the water.

 

A great arm reached out of the river made up of the water itself.The earth shook beneath her and the ground split and she saw it reach overtop of her and grab the vicious demons and drag them into the water kicking and screaming struggling to break free of the grip.Inside the hand was a great whirlpool force throwing them around like rag dolls as it submerged drowning the demons.

 

Sally blinked in awe and confusion into what just happend.Almost every minute something that could not possibly happen would happen.She knew that it was no dream but still could not comprehend it all.Her head hurt and her adreneline left her and she dropped completely out of energy to move or do anything anymore and once again blacked out hoping to wake up from this nightmare.But this was only the begining of her journey.

 

When she awoke there was a blanket around her.It felt soft and inviting and she was dry.But when  her vision cleared she found herself in a steel bar cage.

 

"What on Mobius?"

 

She tugged at the bars but got a electric shock from them.She looked around and found herself in a wooden room.She knew she was moving but to where? Beside her a figure stirred from underneath the blankets beside her.It was an elderly chipmunk woman.She stretched yawning fixing her grey hair into a ball at the top putting two chopsticks in it and cracking her faithful spine.She turned and saw Sally and smiled at her.

 

"Oh,your awake I see" she said kindly.

 

"Rosie!!!" Sally said in disbelief.Her nanny who looked after her in Knothole from when she was a kid was with her.

 

"Oh,I didnt know we have met before" she said surprised.

 

"Wait...its me,Sally! Remember?"

 

"Sally...Sally...I'm sorry my dear but I do not remember you.I am sorry."

 

"You dont remember Knothole?"

 

She gasped.

 

"You came from Knothole?!"

 

Sally looked at her oddly and nodded.

 

"Oh dear....thank heavens you are allright my child.It isnt safe there.But...these days its like that everywhere and it seems to be getting worst" she said recalling memories.

 

"Do you know where we are?"

 

"We are on the Caravan headed to the Great Badlands travelling with the Bigtop Circus."

 

"Circus?" she said hesitantly.

 

"Yes...we travel around all across Mobius performing unfortunately...the Circus is my only home but it feels like prison" she said looking sad. "When the man with the hat comes try to be nice to him and he might let you go!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"He is the owner of the travelling circus.He is not a nice man.He is wicked,child" she said holding her hand warning her.

 

But then the wagon they were in stopped and the sounds of mens voices were heard shouting and many feet scurrying around.Shadows passed over the drapes and then the sounds became distant until the sound of footsteps came crunching towards them.Rosie shuddered and made herself try to look small.Sally saw 3 long spider looking fingers wrap around the edges of the drapes and pull them back.Rosie was terrified.

 

"Snively!!" Sally cried out.

 

He looked over at her menacingly.

 

"That is Mr Snively to you,brat!" he hissed.

 

He was alot different than what she remembered him but he still for the most part looked like himself.He wore a tall golden brown top hat with a matching suit pressed to his body of the same color.White sleeves could be seen hanging neatly out from inside and his yellow buttons on the end of the sleeves shining brightly.

 

He had a oversized funny looking yellow bow tie firmly tucked in place.He had large brown boots neatly tucked into his pants that flopped abit when he walked.He had very large eybrows that were fixed in a permement frown with wrinkles all around the edges and deep lines going down the sides of his face.When he spoke she could see his crooked yellow teeth.She noticed his arms were like long twigs.His left eye was rolled into the back of his skull and all that could be seen was a sick white film and his veins like rivers along his retina.In his right was a dark empty eye socket.He would often take a q-tip and dab the insides for moisture to prevent irritation from dust or infection.Dark bags hung under both of his eyes like sacks to show that he also didnt sleep often and that made him extra edgy.

 

His eyes scanned along and saw Rosie hiding behind some boxes.In a flash his great hand shot out and grabbed her by the throat and threw her out with great force.

 

"No slackers on my watch!"

 

Rosie lay on the ground badly hurt from being tossed.Her shoulder was dislocated from the fall.She cried silently dragging herself.Snively shook his head and groaned.

 

"Hmmm...such Fragile little things...."

 

He grabbed her again picking her up with ease and popped her shoulder back in.Rosie cryed out in pain.He grinned dryly.

 

"Now off you go."

 

Rosie took off in a flash to get away from him as he turned his attention towards Sally.He looked at her with intruige while she glared back at him with hate.

 

"Your even more despecibable than you were before!"

 

"Really? Why thank you!" he said taking it as a compliment grinning.

"Be thankful you live,brat.If it wasnt for me you would be dead right now.I found you lying near a river freezing.If nemonia didnt kill you something else would have."

 

"I would rather be dead than to be robotisized by the likes of you!"

 

"Robotisized you say? What is that?" he asked with intruige.

 

Sallys face went blank and then to abit of shock.

 

"Is there something you know that I dont?" he said with haste in his voice wrapping his fingers around the bars sticking his nose in.

 

Sally felt like busting that ugly thing of his but she remained cool.

 

"What do you plan to do with me?" she said in a low tone hiding her eyes under her hair.

 

Suddenly he pulled out a large key from his pocket and unlocked the cage and flung the door open.

 

"Trust me..." he said bowing giving her a molesters smile outstretching his hand.

 

She shuddered at that face.He was so awful.Perhaps even sickker than his uncle himself.But then again,he was for the moment showing kindness to her.As much as she hated to she put out her hand and grabbed onto his clammy claw and felt the fingers wrap around and squeeze and constrict.Then with great ease he pulled her out like a feather.She almost lost balance when she did but remained on her feet.

 

"Where are we....?" she asked.

 

"So many questions for such a pretty young squirell" he said. "Come,I will show you things."

 

He wrapped his left hand around her shoulder and his long fingers creeped down her chest and almost turned into a grope.She now realized he was alot taller than her.She was only shoulder height compared to him.As they walked she smelt a mixture of smells.Was the smell of stale popcorn and cotton candy mixed with urine and salty peanuts with animal shit and underneath it all the rotting smell of death.They approached a large circus tent that reached high into the sky and was striped yellow and red.As she looked behind her she saw a blood red sunset across a dry plain with some small mountains in the distance.

 

"We are in the badlands" said Mr Snively. "Nothing can survive out here."

 

She felt his fingers wrap tighter around her shoulder and she coughed feeling her lungs being pressed on.They came to a great red steel gate.The paint was bright and fresh and the bolts and screws were huge.He tapped on it with his cane.

 

"Little pig little pig let me in" he said which was the password for anyone outside the tent.

 

It opened slowly scattering some dust aside.All Sally could see was blackness like a cave or a mouth.But then suddenly out of the dark without sound of oncoming footsteps sprung two horrible freakish clowns.

 

Sally almost screamed but bit her tongue as they giggled and danced around them in a circle.They gave out big red grins that stretched from ear to ear across their white grease painted faces looking at her with their tiny yellow eyes.Their lips looked like they were swollen and mangled and scarred and then painted with blood.They opened their mouths revealing jagged sharp teeth spread out 2 inches apart from eachother.

 

The first one was the short one with the vicious cannablistic look to his eyes.Wrinkles and cracks could be seen around his eyebrows and the edges of his mouth with bright green poofy hair on each side of his face.Painted over his right eye was a black star.For a nose he had a perfectly round ball but to see if it was real or not she did not want to find out.His baggy suit was striped red and green vertically making him stand out.The other was the taller one.His eyes had more of a murderers look to them than a cannibal.

 

They were slanted and drooped.He hand a large fat tongue that hung lazily off the side of his fat mouth.He was much fatter than the other one.His chin was like a wrinkled sack of fat that just hung off his greasy skull and rippled when he would talk.His hair was like the other clowns exept was red and sagged.His pink suit was riddled with yellow polkadots and they both wore big red shoes.

 

"Meet Rooselvelt and Boink" said Mr Snively proudly.

 

Rooselvelt slid his tongue back into his mouth and glared at Sally with his yellow eyes.Sally was parylized by fear from these things.She knew what was on its mind.But then Mr Snively shot it a dirty look and it broke its hypnotic trance with her and joined hands with the other and did a small dance around them and hurried back inside.

 

"You need not worry about them.Just stay out of their way" he said with caution.

 

"What where those things...?" she said trembling.

 

"Your new best friends" he said with a sneer.

 

As he walked her into the tent she felt like she walked into the lions den.The atmosphere was different.It was different than the one she felt at the strippers club where everyone looked like her.She heard low silly child music playing that felt like the sound was coming from every direction.Mr Snively stomped his feet and flicked on a switch for the lights showing Sally the ring and the people.But what horrified her was not the settings but the people there themselves.They were all horribly disfigured and mangled looking.One had a large metal shaft through its face and out the other end but seemed utterly numb to pain or death.There was another beside it who's mouth was torn wide open and sewn and stitched with a second face inside.They were all horrors.She backed away and looked at Mr Snively who was grinning devilishly at her.

 

"Welcome to your new home."

 

 

CHAPTER 3

Circus

 

 

Laughter broke out among some of them behind her.She backed away as Mr Snively approached her.She stood her ground and put up her fists ready to fight.

 

"No."

 

"What did you say,brat?!"

 

"I said no.I am leaving!"

 

Mr Snively looked surprised and then laughed maniacally.

 

"Escape?! Hah! Quite impossible,my dear.Hmmmmm...perhaps I could put that energy to good use.You can be in tonights show!"

 

Sally spat at his feet.His smile faded into digust and then twisted into anger.Everyone around him gasped and backed off.His face went red like a tomato and his eye became even more bloodshot.He reached behind his back and pulled out a long whip.He flicked a switch and a electric charge ran through it.

 

"You will do what I say.Now get on your feet and lick my shoes NOW!" he roared cracking it.

 

The whip was a sign of power and pain inside the tent.He had broken everyones spirits with that whip.Some tryed to take it from him but they all reached nasty fates.

 

"Do it" he said in a menacing tone.

 

Sally stepped back into a fighting stance.

 

"Shutup Snively."

 

His face changed color from red to purple and his fists tightened and beads of sweat rolled down his hands.His face twitched violently in rage.Sally charged at him and went to deliver a kick to his face with a force to break his neck but with the flick of a wrist his whip came to life wrapping around her ankle sending horrible shocks of electricty through her.

 

She screamed in pain and he flung her up into the air and watched as she dropped down to the hard ground knocking the wind out of her.He walked down the creaky wooden steps towards her.He lashed out striking her in the face sending another charge into her.She screamed again with tears rolling down her cheeks.She felt the whip come down on her bare legs sending more horrible shocks and a few more on her sides.Smoke rose from her battered body but she refused to give up.But then Rosie pushed through the crowd and jumped in between them.

 

"Please dont hurt her anymore!" she pleaded. "She doesnt know.Please..."

 

Snively snorted and looked at her contimplating wiether to whip her as well.

 

"Nobody defies me."

 

Sally coughed and rose to her feet.Mr Snively was stunned that she was up so quick after the punishment he gave her.She smiled and whiped the blood off her cheek and laughed.

 

"What is so funny?!" he screeched.

 

"Oh I'm just wondering what the Freedom Fighters are going to do to you once this is over!" she said threatningly.

 

"Hah! Let these "Freedom Fighters" come! I am untouchable."

 

"I bet the only reason your so smug is because Robotnik protects you,doesnt he?"

 

Sally hit a nerve there.When Sally mentioned Robotniks name she saw a look of fear go across his face and his skin went pale.He flicked off the switch to his whip.

 

"You know my master...?"

 

"More than you know...." she said in a whisper.

 

His face twisted into a look of puzzlement and shock at the same time.He looked at Rosie who was helping her stand.

 

"From now on this whore is your responsibility! If she so looks at me the wrong way again....you know what I will do!"

 

Rosie nodded and put a blanket around her.Mr Snively tucked in his hat and tromped off.

 

"Ten years I have been here and he seems to become more horrible everyday..." said Rosie holding back her angry tears. "I really hope he gets his one of these days!"

 

"Dont worry about it Aunt Rosie...he will...he will..." she said as she blacked out.

 

When she awoke she was in a warm bed all bandaged up from her wounds.Rosie squeezed a hot towel and placed it over her head.

 

"You must rest dear.You do not look well" she said kindly.

 

"So many things have happend...so many questions...and not one answer" she said trailing off.

 

"Well,tell me your story and I'll do my best to give you answers" she said.

 

"Well...yesterday I was with my friends at Knothole Village and everything seemed fine and all but I fell asleep and when I woke up it was all different.My friends are gone and the entire world around me has changed.I dont even know what is going on half the time because everything is so....so...."

 

"Different?"

 

She smiled. "Yes."

 

"Well...I know Mobius wasnt allways like this from what I recall.It used to be very beautiful a long time ago but then a man named Julian came and did horrible things to the planet.I was born only after this happend so I am not sure what he did to do this but my parents told me it was once green.Sounds like a fairytale doesnt it?" she said humouring her.

 

"Well from where I come I'm the leader of Freedom Fighters against a despeciable person named Robotnik who has robotisized our friends and families and we try time and time again to defeat him."

 

Rosie was surprised by her tale.

 

"Why,that sounds like here almost."

 

"Yeah...but it wasnt this bad.This place is much worse."

 

Rosie poured Sally a bowl of soup and raised it to her.

 

"You need food,my dear.I made it myself.Chicken noodle soup!"

 

Sally gladly accepted the bowl and quickly finished it on no time filling her empty stomach and feeling strength come back to her body.

 

"Tell me....who are your friends?" she asked curiously.

 

"Well..." she started giggling pulling back her hair. "One of them is Sonic the Hedgehog.He's really cocky and cute and can run like you wouldnt believe."

 

"Do you...like him?"

 

Sally blushed.Rosie nodded. "Allright,I wont pry if thats what you want.Who are your others?"

 

"The others are Antoine,Bunnie,Rotor,Dulcy,and Tails.I'm looking for them..."

 

"Oh! Our youngest member here is named Tails.He's quite a scamp that one!"

 

Sallys eyes widened and her heart almost leaped out of her chest in exitement.

 

"Tails is here?!"

 

"He should be--"

 

Suddenly loud voices were heard and the Mr Snively's voice along with them cursing.

 

"WHERE IS HE?! WHERE IS THAT TWO TAILED FOX BRAT!!!" he screamed rushing down the hallway.

 

One of the carnies came to him.

 

"Tails has escaped again,sir."

 

"Again?!"

 

"Dont worry sir...you tied his tails this time.He wont get very far from here."

 

The voices lowered and Sally's heart sank.

 

"Oh dear..." said Rosie.

 

"I have to go!" she said getting up. "Tails is out there.I've gotta find him!"

 

"Its no use.We've all tred to escape.Its no use.I'll die here eventually."

 

"No! Dont think like that Aunt Rosie! We're all going to get out of here.I promise I'll free you all from Snively! I just have to find Tails first."

 

Rosie looked at her and hope began to return to her being.

 

"Yes.Yes maybe your right! But tonight is the show and you will get spotted.It would be best to wait until everyone leaves and the lights go out."

 

"Fine.I'll jump through his hoops for now but he'll get his soon enough" she said smiling eager to give him some revenge.

 

In a few hours the circus came to life.The lights were up and the smell of stale food lifted.She could hear the noisy chatter of voices but she couldnt see anything.It was all too dark to see their faces.Boink slithered up behind her careful not to make a noise.Sally didnt notice him until she felt his hot sour breath on the back of her neck.She turned around and jumped and threw up her arms.He stood there grinning in a daze standing still like a statue.

 

"W-what is it?"

 

He looked at her and then suddenly remembered why he came over to her.He reached behind his back and put down a bag that had a uniform.She looked at the bag and at him and waited for him to leave.He backed off after staring at her blankly for 2 minutes and went off to poke sticks at the animals.She opened the bag and plled out the uniform.It stunk and was not washed and was full of holes to it.When she put it on it felt like dead skin.It was awful.But then she saw a spotlight hit the center ring and the crowd hidden in the blanket of blackness around the ring hushed.The curtains drew back and Mr Snively came walking out sticking his chest out looking tough.He twirled his cane in one hand and over his back and threw it high up into the air and caught it performing a small eye trick for the audience.

 

"Ladies and Gentlemen...children of all ages...welcome to the Circus of Pain! The greatest show in all of Mobius!"

 

Rosie came up beside Sally in uniform as well.She looked at Sally with a deep sad look.Behind her were the sideshow freaks.They all were dressed for the occasion and all seemed very miserable.One of them looked at her and then at the ground getting ready to entertain the cruel masses.

 

"Behold,the freaks of Mobius!" Mr Snively rang out and the spotlight shifted to them.

 

Sally leaned to the wall and watched as they came out with grim sad faces.She didnt lift the curtains again to see what they were doing.Rosie huddled in the corner looking sick.

 

"Aunt Rosie? Are you allright?"

 

She clutched her heart and breathed heavily coughing.Sally went over to check her to see if she was fine but then Mr Snively came out from the curtains looking mad.

 

"Why arent you on?! Are you going to give me a hard time?" he snarled at Rosie.

 

She couldnt answer but only shuddered and nodded picking up her heavy bones and dragging herself out.Sally balled up her fists shaking in anger at him.He shot her a glance.

 

"Hmph.Your lucky the crowd is small tonight.I may not be needing you after all.Now get out of my sight,brat!"

 

He quickly turned away and went back into center stage as the freaks were done doing their thing and scurried away backstage.He came out with Rosie who didnt look well.He smiled at her.

 

"Well? Come on!"

 

"I-I..I dont want to..." she whispered.

 

"You've been doing this for 10 years you stupid hag!"

 

"B-but...it hurts so much...and I..."

 

"THIS is going to hurt alot more if you dont do what your told now DO IT!" he roared motioning to pull out his whip.

 

"Monster.." Sally said to herself.

 

Rosie did what he said and she began to shake violently and coughed up blood.Sally gasped and put her hand to her face as she watched in horror as what was happening to her.Blood oozed out of her mouth and then a large pink sack flopped out of her mouth that was her stomach.She barfed again and out came her large entestines and liver hanging out of her mouth for all to behold.And then in a final gut thrust she puked out the rest of her organs and then her skin twisted and folded inside transforming herself inside out.She stood there bleeding severely shaking trying not to faint or collapse showing her bare deteriorated muscles and parts of bone.The crowd roared in applause and Mr Snively took a bow.Rosie scooped them back up and swallowed them back inside and pressed as hard as she could slowly pushing the skin back outwards.She huffed and wheezed and walked off stage crying to herself clutching her body in pain.Sally was just shocked beyond words.

 

"This is not right...this is not right" she said to herself.

 

When the show was over she rushed to Rosies aid who was back in her tiny little room gasping for air and in pain.Sally could only imagine how horrible she felt and felt helpless to take it away.She sipped some water and looked up at her kindly.

 

"Its actually worse than it feels,my dear.I..I was hoping you would not have watched that.I dont like doing it."

 

"Rosie,your not well.This place is not well.Its all wrong! I'm going to get you out of here!"

 

"Do not worry about me,child.I've had a long life.Go and escape and find your friends."

 

"No way Rosie! I will not abandon you here!"

 

She lied down breathing heavily and slowly.

 

"You havnt.You've made me happier than I have been in so long.You are special,child.Do not forget that" she said lovingly rubbing her face like a mother would.

 

Sally held her hand and put a few grey blankets overtop of her.

 

"Forgive me child I...I must be sleepy.Its late now.I think now would be a good time to leave."

 

As hard as it was Sally had to leave her here.She would only slow her down.But she was the first friend she's made ever since she came to this place.She saw her eyelids flutter and she backed out of the room quietly hoping not to disturb her.But then Rosie called out.

 

"Sally...."

 

"Yes Rosie?"

 

"Forgive me but...do you think you could be a dear and sit with me just until I fall asleep?"

 

Tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

"Of course I would!" she cryed.

 

And so she did.She held Rosie close wrapped like a babe in her blankets feeling her chest heave up and down slowly until after a few minutes when her eyes finally shut she got up and left.That was the last time Sally would ever see Rosie alive.

 

 

CHAPTER 4

Badlands

 

 

She crept out quietly and made her way along the rooms tiptoeing hoping the crunching sound of her boots under the popcorn and gritty gravel dirt would not raise alarm.She came close to the center ring but then ducked behind the corner as the light in the last room turned on.It was Mr Snively's room.She had to sneak past his room which the door was wide open to to get out.There was no way around it.She got down on her hands and knee's and slowly crawled along the wall towards the door and listened to his voice.He was talking to someone.

 

"Yes sir,this girl seems to know alot about you" he said in a shaky voice.

 

"Oh really now? What is her name...?" the voice asked in a carismatic tone with a mettalic echo to it that seemed familiar.

 

"Send her to me.Who knows,perhaps I could find a better use for her than you!" the voice snarled.

 

Mr Snively squeeled in fear and shrank.

 

"S-s-sorry sir...I do try my best!"

 

"You try? You are supposed to capture mobians and send them over to me not have a circus party with them you dolt!"

 

"B-b-but I thought you said that what I do is ok...?!" he studdered.

 

"Oh I dont mind you playing with them,dear boy.Just remember I only need you to scrounge up the hard to reach ones.Thats all.You are utterly worthless otherwise you little mutant!"

 

Sally quickly jumped by the door to the other side.Her shadow caught his attention and he rose from his seat.

 

"What was that?!" he said.

 

"Well.. I suggest you use that pointy head of yours and find out!" said the voice and then it was heard no more.Sally knew he saw her and felt him coming closer.Beside her was the big ring so she had nowhere to hide.She pressed herself against the wall and waited for him to pop his head out.Sure enough he did just that and she tightend up her right fist and hammer fisted him in the side of the nose and sacked him hard in the groin and bolted.She heard his screams and cursings rise.

 

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" he shouted picking himself up sorely holding his balls staggering from the pain.

 

Up ahead of her the gate was open a crack.The Clowns were gatekeepers who were supposed to keep it shut but they fell asleep gaurding the door unaware of the tiny crack.

 

"Get her!! Get her!!" he shouted at the clowns.The smaller one,Boink awoke first and let out a unholy hiss and came running at her.Sally had no time for them and dodged it and kept running with Mr Snively and the clown behind her.

 

Up ahead was the last one,Rooselvelt.He was ready to get her and stood directly in front of the door drooling hungrily for a chunk of her.Sally grabbed a rock on the ground and flinged it at its face hitting it in the eye.It made no sign of pain or responce but grinned wider as she neared it.She stopped in front of it.It just stood there like a statue in front of her only means of escape.She felt Mr Snively's clammy claws starting wrap around her throat but she bolted underneath its legs and squeezed herself through the crack of the open gate and took off.

 

Mr Snively tryed to get out too but the stupid fat clown accidentally fell backwards when he tryed shoving him aside and shut the gate accidentally locking it.This was her chance to make clean tracks and not get followed.She kept ducking behind large rocks that could hide her.The air was cool and the stars could be seen through the clear sky.

 

But as she ran she just realized,where to look for Tails? The area was vast it could take days to find him plus she could freeze to death out her or starve.She decided not to think and to just get as much distance as she could from the circus.She kept running in a zig zag line until the big bright tent dissapeared on the horizon behind her and she now felt safe that she would not be followed.

 

Then the thought dawned on her nothing weird has happend yet but then shrugged assuming that they're in a deset and nothing living could be out here.But she soon found herself corrected as when she was walking she saw a distant mountain with a devilish face carved onto the side.It was grinning at her.Almost resembled Naugus' face.

 

As she was walking she felt a rush of wind and a shadow swoop overtop of her.When she looked up there was nothing.She felt like she was being watched suddenly but there was nothing around her.Her senses rose and her heart beat quickened.When she looked back at the strange mountain with Naugus' face the eyes were now looking at her and the mouth was open as if to laugh showing rows of jagged shark like teeth.Sallys heart raced in fear and she began running lost in the desert.

 

But the suddenly a giant raven swooped down in front of her.It was twice as big as her.A little taller than a full grown man.Its feathers were a deep black that one could get lost in.Its eyes were like giant saucers staring at her.Its feet anchored to the ground.

 

"WEEP" it spoke.

 

"W-what...?" Sally said afraid it was going to eat her.

 

"NEVERMORE."

 

Sally had never seen a giant talking raven before.But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,that one word,as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered.She blinked and asked it a question.

 

"Do you know where Tails is?"

 

Quoth the raven "NEVERMORE".

 

She raised her eyebrow at it.It was useless to talk to it but would it let her pass? Before she could make up her mind suddenly the raven bird screamed in pain.It flew up into the air squacking making horrible blood curtling screams.Sally shiverred upon hearing them and watched itself tear at its skin and rip out chunks of feathers and skin until it went limp and came crashing to the earth.Sally almost screamed but didnt.

 

She stepped back and watched a film spread over its glassy eye.But then a sickkening crunch and sloshing sound was heard from the corpse.Out from its back slithered a long giant snake covered in dark blood and sticky goop as it rose from within the bird.It slithered over the corpse flicking its tongue tasting her fear in the air glaring at her with its big yellow eyes.She was caught in the glare of the snake and felt helpless.But just when she tohught it was going to spring it relaxed and rolled into a ball as if to go to sleep.It shut its eyes and its tongue went back into its mouth.Then something began to break out of the snake as it did with the bird.In the very same fashion a new figure emrged from the snake covered in its entestinal skin and digestive fluids and blood.Sally gasped.It was another one of those eerie clones that chased her almost a day ago.Its hair was hung over the face so she couldnt she the expression but she knew it was going to kill her.

 

"W-what do you want?" she asked.

 

"Be mad with us..." said the copycat as she pulled up her hair showing her two beady snake eyes.Sallys eyes widened as she saw where a jaw should be on her lookalike it was torn off and her mouth was wider and inside was dozens of long slithery snaky tongues slapping and twisting around reaching for her.They all pushed back inside the mouth revealing a set of inner jaws where  the throat opens up snapping.

 

"It feels so good...you and I were made for eachother" said the thing.

 

"Stay away from me...." she said. "Or I swear I will do to you what I did to Snively!" she threatened.

 

"Would you hurt your own flesh and blood?"

 

"You are not me!" she protested.

 

The thing laughed. "Then you are nobody.You dont exist! You are mad!"

 

Sally had enough her talking and went to strike but one of her tongues shot out grabbing her wrist.She tilted her head and more shot out grabbing her other arm and legs and lifted her up into the air like she was nothing.The rest of her tongues slithered out wrapping around her body licking her.It felt horrible and cold and wet against her touch and she gave the lookalike a distgusted and hateful glare.She only grinned and let her tongues slide up her thighs to a rather 'sensitive' area.She kicked and screamed but the more she fought the tighter they got until she couldnt move at all.

 

"Please dont..." she pleaded.

 

It didnt answer and was about to violate her until something unexpected happend.Suddenly a small little fox sprang out from a rock from behind and slammed a large jagged piece of glass into the back area of neck where the spin connects to the brain.It shuddered and dropped to the ground releasing her from its grip and burst into flames.Sally slowly got to her feet whiping the drool from her body feeling circulation go back into her hands and greeted her savior.She gasped.

 

"Tails!"

 

Tails looked at her with caution.His fur was dark brown and very ratty looking.His eyes were pale and bloodshot with bags under his eyes with old scars.He had charcol looking eyes with tiny little black boots with torn white gloves.His two tails were tied tightly in a braid with barb wire and a rose was oddly growing out of his head.

 

"W-who are you?" he asked.

 

Sally was stunned.Rosie didnt know who she was and now Tails didnt.Howcome they werent remembering her? She got down on one knee to his level.

 

"Its me Tails! Sally! Remember?"

 

Tails gave her a blank look and then shook his head.

 

"Nope.Dont know you!"

 

"Dont you? I'm your Aunt Sally! You used to call me that back in Knothole."

 

"Aunt Sally..." he said as if trying to recall a long lost memory. "Aunt Sally..." he repeated again straining to remember but he couldnt.He shook his head again slowly.

 

"Sorry...I dont know you."

 

Sally felt heart broken.Tails gave her a questionable look.

 

"So um...were you looking for me?"

 

"Yes I was! I was so worried about you!" she said hugging him tightly pressing her warm against his cold body.

 

He smiled and accepted her kindness.He was still the same little kid as she remembered him to be.He gave her a light smile and wrapped his arms around her and sighed happily enjoying this motherly act of affection.Tails did not remember his mother or any of his family but he did know their love and the way Sally was hugging him reminded him of a mother or possibly an aunt.Then the words of him not remembering her creeped back into her mind and suddenly she remembered the paper she had of her friends the other day.She parted and digged into her jacket for it hoping it wasnt lost.It was the only connection she had to her world besides the memories.When she took it out her heart sank from a sense of giddyness to tragedy.She stared at the photo and Tails face was warped and distorted in a really creepy way.It was as if something was trying to erase his identity.The rest of the picture was fine.Everyone elses faces were apearently normal.Tails looked at her questionably.

 

"Whassat?"

 

He grabbed the picture and looked at it.He tilted his head to the side looking at himself but not reconizing it.

 

"Cool pic but that one persons face is weird" he said.

 

Sally looked at the picture again with heavy eyes and then put it back into her inner jacket pocket.Tails smiled and grabbed her hand.

 

"Come on! I wanna show you where I go and play!" he said exitedly tugging on her arm leading her on before she could protest or say another word.He pulled her along many miles with a seemingly unlimited amount of peppy energy to him.But at last they came to a dirty and rusty looking playground out in the middle of nowhere.In the middle was a rusted swingset for 3.A broken tidertodder to the side and a sandbox on the far side.

 

"I like this place! Its neat.I get to talk to the ghosts!" Tails said.

 

"G-ghosts...?" Sally asked hesitatnly.

 

"Yeah! They like to play with me but they have no faces."

 

A chill ran down Sally's spine when he said that.

 

"We shouldnt be here,Tails.I dont think its safe..."

 

"Er...allright then" he said abit dissapointed.

 

Sally looked at him and just noticed that his two tails were wrapped together and tied with barb wire.She could see some blood stains in his fur.

 

"Tails,your tails!" she said.

 

He looked at them with abit of sadness.

 

"The bad man tied them up so I couldnt fly away.But I ran away heheh!" he said looking clever.

 

Sally kneeled down and tended to his appendages.They were done up extremely tight.She would need a pair of plyers to cut them off but she didnt and she was his only hope at the moment.She tugged on the outer wire and felt her flesh on the tips of her fingers tear.She looked at her bleeding fingers oozing red blood out.They were very sharp.Like broken glass.

 

She looked around ignoring the stinging pain squeezing her fists together looking for something;anything that could help cut.As she looked around something caught her eye.A large spike was sticking up from out of the ground a few feet away.Oddly,it was stained with blood at the peak but there was nothing around that could have caused that.She guided Tails over to it ant took his tied tails and rubbed it against the sharp tips of it.At first it did not do much but after  rubbing it continuously the wires began to weaken and two snapped off.Some time passed and eventually they were all off.Tails was very glad to have them off.But he still couldnt fly with them.They still needed time to heal and that MR Snively busted them once before.

 

"Thank you" he said.

 

"Your welcome" she said back wondering if she was still lost in a dream or if this was real.

 

But then a small tremor shook the ground around them.The earth grew and began to split underneath them.Sally grabbed Tails hand and began to run.Just behind them a great serpent creature busted out of the ground awoken from a deep slumber splitting the dry and brittle ground around them.

 

That spike was one of its feelers on the top of its head.It slithered high up into the sky filling up its lungs with fresh air expanding its mouth letting out a horrible shriek.Sally turned towards the monster.It had layers upon layers of teeth that travelled into the tunnel of its throat and deeper to rip food apart and help push it down into its stomach if it was still alive.It snarled gnashing its great jaws at her.Sally and Tails froze in spot as its head slithered over towards them with its ear to the ground,listening.

 

Listening for any echo of sound along the floor of the earth.Tails was going to scream but Sally covered his mouth.It jerked its head to the side hearing a small gasp escape their breath.A long black leathery tongue oozed out of its mouth travelling along the ground searching for them.It could not find them with its eyes for it had none and had very poor smell.

 

It had to use its ears or touching.If they moved an inch they would be dead but if it found where they were standing they would still be dead.It was a trap.But then an idea dawned on Sally's head.She slowly neeled down careful not to grind the soil underneath her and picked up a stone and threw it away.It heard the stone hit and chased after it.

 

Tails did the same and threw a rock in the other direction and like a flash it broke open the ground where the pebble fell.For a moment it thought it had allready swallowed its victim but growled deeply as it let the sand pour out of its mouth.It took to the sky again and pushed its head past the spell of black clouds sucking up light from the sun drinking and feeding off of its solar energy it was giving.

 

Then the worm creatures body shuddered and the spikes around its body began to expand outward and its skin turned black and then thousands of all seeing eyes opened up all over its body.It slowly descended forming a smug grin on its blank face.

 

"Oh shit!" Sally said as her and Tails went to run.

 

It stabbed its lower body into the earth like a spoon piercing pudding and its tail rised in front of their path.The tip tail split in half revealing a second mouth with even more furious jaws.A gurgling choking sound came from the mouth and snapped like a vicous hound spearing itself at them.They rolled out of the way avoiding the tail spear them as it busted the ground where they stood open.The worm became agitated and lifted the rest of its body buried in the earth knocking its prey on their backs.Sally took a stick on the ground and slammed it into one of its eyes.As it went in she felt the eye had a squishy jelly pasty texture to it and black blood gushed out spraying her.She didnt let up as she quickly drove it out and stabbed another one.The beast howled and vomited up a wave of super strong sulferic acid that burned the crust.It would use this tactic to help tunnel through super strong rocks deep within the earth or as a survival technique.The thick liquid splashed against the dry ground and burned a pit.Tails was busy running from its tail.It knew it was wearing its prey down.They could not evade it forever.They would slow down from exhaustion or trip and that would be that.

 

"This creature has to have a weakness" Sally thought.

 

Its eyes seemed the only thing that she could harm but pecking the eyes out would only piss it off.There had to be a way to bring down this beast.She knew she couldnt hide from it merely by being quiet or hiding.It had to die.It ripped apart the playground like childsplay.But when that happend something happend.A blast of an icy wind blew around them like a typhoon.The creature stopped its onslaught and sensed something was happening.Then around them the wind formed into a incense looking fog and the fog formed into ghosts.They were all ghosts with no faces but angry and sharp teeth.They looked mobian but rotten like a corpse.At least a hundred gathered around the creature and them.One spoke out.

 

"You stupid monster have defied our resting place.You shall pay with flesh and bone..." the lead ghost uttered in pure hate.

 

Sally's eyes widened and was panic stricken but Tails just smiled.

 

"These are my friends that have no faces!" he said grinning.

 

They drifted past them and formed a black smog cloud around the creature.It screamed and writhed around in pain as its eyes popped like grapes.It tryed to escape into the earth but they did not let it.Its skin began to burn off and muscle and flesh was torn and plucked from its body exposing its bones.Then its great two hearts it kept inside its skull fused to the tiny brain were torn from its ribcage and burst into flames on their wrath.The cloud dissapered and the worm beast dropped dead only with a few organs and bones intact.

 

Sally finally fainted from all this.When she came to it was still night time.She moaned realizing the  bitter sweet truth that she was still here.how long was she out? Since the sun hasnt come up not that long.But she found herself in a cave.Must have been tooken there by Tails.She looked for the fox but found no sign of him.She felt worried that something might have happend to him.But when she walked out of the cave she found large footprints.Clown footprints soaked in blood leading back to the camp.

 

"No...."

 

 

CHAPTER 5

Beauty and the Beast

 

Her only relief of what she had claimed so far in this strange world was now gone.Snatched from her while she slept heavily.She stared at the bloody footprints.She could almost hear the echo's of the clowns giggling as they dragged him back to that hell.Another thought dawned on her head.What is going to happen to him once he is taken back into the jaws of evil? Violent cruel images rushed into her mind.She collapsed feeling her tears sting her face.

 

"I failed...I failed...I failed to protect you.I'm supposed to be a princess...I'm supposed to protect my people and my friends from harm but I cant even protect one child...."

 

She could no longer speak and bursted out crying.Wave after wave of anguish and sorrow flowed through her.She was lost.Everyone she had ever loved was either gone or no longer knew who she was.After a moment she pulled herself together and no long felt sadness but hate towards MR Snively for taking Tails away.For making him and countless others suffer.

 

"This has got to stop.Now."

 

She followed the tracks back blocking out the world around her following the bloody footprints as they twisted and turned in every direction.Eventually the evil circus poked its head upon the grey horizon grinning at her.She soon began to smell the stench of stale popcorn and rotten meat.When she came to the main gates they were wide open.There was no clowns,no freaks,or anyone else.The place felt completely deserted.But she knew that she was expected most likely.But this time things were going to be different.

 

"I will not die" she whispered to herself as she passed through the gates and into darkness.Her senses heightened as her vision failed her in the dark.Still utter silence in blackness.She kept her ears up waiting for any sound or surprise to spring out and jump her.She slowed her footsteps and came to a halt.

 

"I know you are here Snively! What have you done with Tails and Rosie?!" she hollered.

 

Suddenly she felt two large gloved hands grab her arms in a powerful grip.She struggled and kicked but the grips only tightened and her bones began to bruise.A weird squeeky laugh hollered out of the darkness and another one joined in.

 

The two voices both laughed in unision joining together forming a different laugh.A demonic devils laugh echoing into the void.But light was born and it clawed and gnashed at the dark as a spotlight activated in the middle of the big room they were in.Sally's eyes stung as her eyes that had become tainted in the spell of the dark burned at the brightness.Even if it wasnt sunlight and she was no mythical vampire or in mobian tongue; the blood jackals.A echo of footsteps was heard coming slowly towards her.She opened her eyes as they adjusted to the light and looked at who or in this case what had her.It was the two big clowns,Rooslvelt and Boink.They grinned hungrily at her licking their saggy and scabby red lips.Then Mr Snively came into the spotlight with a dull bored look to him.He took out a golden pocket watch from his pocket and looked at it.He grinned devilishly.

 

"You are right on time for the show!"

 

Suddenly the lights tore at the dark and loud blaring music was heard coming from every direction filling the tents.Stroblelights and lazers decorated the changing mood to the tent and lifesized toy soldiers came marching out banging their drums.Fireworks shot off followed by a roaring cheering of an invisible audience.MR Snively clapped his hands to the beat of the music and began to dance and sing.

 

"Welcome to our circus!

We hope you enjoy your stay,

Everything will be a o-k!,

We love to see you grin and shout and kick and spout,

But we also love to see your ograns rip and splat and go and flap,

In the Circus of Pain!

 

Tonight on this very night we will dance under trance,

Dance will painted smiles and ghoulish hands,

Easy not to think,

Blink and you will miss,

So come see!

In the Circus of Pain!

 

You cannot not escape it!

Do not try!

Do not flee!

It is too late,

We are here and the fires burn bright,

Popcorn and candy,

Pain and Pleasure,

Naughty and Nice,

Young and old,

Die in our dance,

Die...

In the Circus of Pain!

 

The moon is bright and stars are twilighting,

So shall the fires reach brighter,

Burn your flesh,

Kiss your bones,

No time to fret for we are only starting,

Here nothing is as it seems,

Tricks and magical carpets,

A cage of freaks that is such a sight to see!

You will not believe your eyes,

But you have come so have a seat,

But watch your step for it might be your last,

Witness the Alphas and Omegas kiss here,

See the beasts with the biggest claws,

A princess with a lost cause,

In the Circus of Pain!"

 

As he finished the fireworks erupted and explosions went off around her in a great flash.The shadowy dancing figures slithered back into darkness and he gave a bow.He walked over to her.

 

"What did you think? That was just for you my dear!"

 

"What have you done to Tails....and where Rosie?!"

 

"Whats this? No thank you or a applause for the maestro? Well arent we rude."

 

"Tell me...now!"

 

"As you wish.I have done nothing to that dear old woman.Sadly,she passed away in her sleep last night."

 

"No..." Sally said.

 

"As for the two tailed fox brat....he decided to struggle and disobey his master.A mistake."

 

The spotlight shined abit brighter and Tails prescence was made known.He was wrapped with cuts and whip lashes all over his body.His fur was stained with his own blood and his tails were tied up with barb wire again but this time more was added.He made no signs of movement or life to him.Sally welled up with pure hate towards the monster before her.

 

"I assure you...I kept him alive.Dont believe me? Watch this..."

 

He pulled out his whip and cracked it over his back.His eyes shot open and he screamed like a girl would and collapsed to the ground shuddering.Rage overcame Sally and a burst of strength came flowing through her.She broke the grip of the clown to her left and grabbed ahold of the other clowns hand and grabbed its wrists and pressed down on the left lobe(the part of your hand under your thumb) and its thumb locked up and she was able to free her other hand and made a mad dash towards Tails.Pools of blood collected around him as his face was in the dirt.As Sally came towards him MR Snively reached into his pocket and pulled out a long pistol and pointed it at her.

 

"And not a step further."

 

The gun cracked off a shot at her.The bullet pierced her shoulder.She grit her teeth trying to block out the pain.

 

"Thats nothing..." she said clutching the bleeding wound panting.Mr Snively growled.

 

"Kill her!"

 

A ring of fire rose up around her trapping her with the two giant clowns who were even more vicious looking than before.Boink let out a tiny shrill laugh and slapped Sally across the face sending her flying near the other side.She felt the side of her face go numb and her mouth taste like blood.As Roosevelt approached her she kicked it as hard as she could in its shin and leaped to her feet and pounded away on its fat gut.It did not move an inch of show any signs of pain.

 

"Hahahahaha! You cannot hurt them.I made those two from a pile of dead meat.They feel no pain for I designed them without pain receptors so feel free to give it your best!" Mr Snively said.

 

Boink grabbed Sally from behind and tossed her up into the air like a ragdoll.Roosevelt caught her and tossed her back and forth to eachother like she was a toy.Mr Snively flicked his wrist and aimed his pistol at her while she was getting tossed about.As his finger tightened on the trigger Tails sprang to life and bit down on his ankle.He looked down enraged.

 

"You little bastard!"

 

He tryed shaking him off but he was clamped on tight.He took his gun and went to shoot him but he ducked around the back of his leg clawing and ripping at him and grabbed his top hat and fled.

 

"Why you little...!"

 

He fired at him but Tails raised up the hat as a shield and bullets bounced off it.He grinned smugly.Mr Snively grinned also.

 

"Clever."

 

Roosevelt punched Sally hard in the face the made her go skidding across the ground and dangerously near the flames.They chuckled in glee and grabbed hands dancing.Sally got up whiping the blood from her face panting shaking not knowing what to do.She was trapped.She had to help Tails but she had to get through them first and how can she beat something that feels no pain? But then she got an idea.She looked at the flames and smirked.

 

"Hey clowns! Over here!"

 

They charged after her like two crazed bulls grinning with their fat tongues hanging off to the sides of their mouths like dogs.At the last second she charged in under their gaurd and put out her arms and clotheslined both of them at their legs and they fell face first into the flames.But as if it was nothing they slowly picked themselves up with the fires burning their greasy white painted flesh and hair but they did not notice.Boinks eye was burnt out but now they seemed even more crazier and fierce than before.

 

"Oh shit what am I gonna do now?!"

 

Meanwhile Mr Snively was running after Tails taking shots at him.He collapsed from exhaustion and bloodloss on the ground shaking in fear.But then the circus freaks and everyone that resided within the tent stepped out of hiding in the shadows and gathered around Tails.They gave him a sad look and then turned towards the cruel master with iron wills.

 

"Get away from the fox child,freaks!"

 

"No" one said.

 

"What was that!!?!"

 

"We said no" another voice said in the growing crowd.

 

He looked at their faces.They no longer were filled with fear but now with a burning fire of revenge.He picked up his top hat and grinned.

 

"Looks like we dont learn too quickly.I guess I'll have to make an example out of all of you!"

 

He turned on his electric whip and cracked it but they did not budge or cringe.

 

"W-what...?"

 

"You cant scare us anymore.We're no longer afraid of death or pain.Because the pain of standing by and watching you sin and twist innocent souls into the freaks that we are now is greater than any form of punishment you can give us.Kill us if you want.You'll only be freeing us from this hell."

 

Mr Snively was tooken back in surprise.

 

"Get him!"

 

They all roared holding up shovels,hatchets and anything else they could get their hands on as a weapon and charged him.

 

"Fools."

 

He jumped overtop of all of them and threw a large sandbag at them.They quickly got out of the way scattering.He cackled and pulled out his gun and began going trigger happy.

 

They charged at Sally again but she jumped ontop of one and jumped over the fire ring.The clowns clothes charged through the fire relentless in persuit.Sally couldnt outrun them for long.Her head was spinning and her stamina was begining to fail her.She reached for the ladder against the pole and began to climb up and up till she reached the top.She unhooked the ladder but like two big apes they climbed rapidly up the pole.

 

So she jumped and grabbed onto the dangling rope and became a tempoary trapese artist.Although there was no net under her and she had never done this before.The big clowns had reached the top and snarled at her.She was trapped.There was no way out now.But she could still climb and so she did.

 

She grabbed onto the support beam and began to climb up outside of the giant tent to the highest point.She could jump down onto the tent and slide down and hope to survive a 3 story fall and escape but she had already ran away.The clowns had caught up with her and were grabbing at her feet pulling her down.She kicked away and made a leap of faith and jumped and ripped through the thin material.At the last second she caught a dangling rope but the braces snapped and she went flying downwards on it like tarzan.

 

Mr Snively turned in surprise and got a hard kick to the face and was sent flying airborn.She spun around again and released the rope and skidded to the ground.She then eyed a bed of spikes that was pushed off to the side that was no doubt another trap for the shows.She grinned and pulled it out into the open just as the clowns jumped down through the tent.She shoved it out and Roosevelt screamed in anger and fear as he came crashing down on the spikes getting impaled.

 

Then Boink landed ontop of his partner pushing him deeper into the spikes.The clown shook violently and then ceased.Boink opened up his jaws wide to show a hidden third eye inside his mouth.It winked at her.Snively picked himself up and pointed his gun at Sally and fired but she ducked behind the dim witted clown as it took the shot to its heart.It seemed utterly shocked and confused but then grinned and turned around at her ready to kill but then shuddered and dropped to the ground dead.

 

"You lose Snovley!" she said insulting him.

 

His face twisted into utter hate.He raised his gun at her again but there were no more bullets.Angrily he cast the gun aside and tightened his fists.Then voices from the circus people cryed out.

 

"He did this to us!"

 

"He turned us all into freaks!"

 

"He captured us and experimented on us,locked us in cages,beat on us,even ate some of us when we would rebel! He's destroyed our lives and were not going to let him destroy another!"

 

"SHADDUP YOU PEASENTS!" he roared.

 

"Why dont you pick on someone your own size you coward!" Sally said.

 

"Fine.I'll kill you myself."

 

"You can try!" she dared.

 

"I wouldnt be in a position to be feeling bold.You got lucky.Plus you can barely even stand!" he said.

 

"Doesnt matter what you do to me.I will not die here.Not today.I still have to find my friends..." she said.

 

"Feh.Friends.....what a distasteful word.Makes me sick just hearing the word.Same with love."

 

"How would you know? Your just an ugly monster.Nobody could love you."

 

That hit close to home for Mr Snively.He jumped up and down screaming in a tantrum.Sally let out a dry laugh.He shaked in hate and anger.

 

"You make a fool out of me.I am the great Snively! You shall fear me!!!!!"

 

"Make your move little man unless you need your little toys to help you out."

 

His eye twitched and he threw his cane and whip aside.He then grinned.

 

"You should have let them kill you,child.Now...you shall see a sight worse than death itself!"

 

He slouched over and hung his head going into deep concentration.Then a sicckening crunch of bones popping was heard and eight gigantic hairy sticky black legs sprouted out of his back.He exhaled deeply grinning slowly walking towards her.

 

"I'm every nightmare you ever had.I am your wrost dream come true.I am EVERYTHING you EVER were afraid of.Grownups call me the devil one but children call me the boogyman!"

 

Sally cringed at those gigantic legs that twitched and moved.He got down on his stomach and let the legs pick himself up and slowly he began to change.His face slid inside of his body that was sprouting black wiry hair.

 

His arms changed into long feelers with razor sharp hooks on the ends.Pieces of his skin tore like tissue paper and were shedded and melted once it touched the ground.Sally now found herself confronting a gigantic spider.She could feel its evil aura it emmitted.It was ice cold to the bones and she felt it slowly strangle her.Even the ground around her began to frost over and turn to a slick ice.She had to back up but its eyes flashed and skidded to the side around her watching her fiercly dripping heavy saliva and its seven blood red eyes on her.

 

Sally turned to run but almost instantantious the spider leapt overtop of her and blocked the exit.It let out a muffled laugh rubbing its two front feelers together with its cheliceras' slapping together.Sally then spotted its great stinger drooping lazily off its fat end.It was an onix black and was about half as long as her body.Black thick syroupy posion dripped slowly off the tip.When Sally looked at the spiders eyes she suddenly felt parylized with fear.She couldnt move or breathe exept locked in a evil gaze at its eyes that seemed to see through into her very naked soul.But then her trance was suddenly broken by Tails jumping into the fray and slamming a metal stick into one of its eyes.It shrieked and howled in pain and anger and jerked its head around scratching

and rubbing its face going crazy.

 

"W-what happend...?" Sally said snapping out of it.

 

"We gotta run and hide!" said Tails.

 

"No! We gotta get out her but  he's blocking the exit.So we're gonna have to go through him!"

 

Tails looks surprised and scared when she said that.

 

"B-but he's real angry now!"

 

The spider latched onto the stick and ripped it out and tossed it aside whiping away the black oozing blood leaking out of its socket.Its hair stood up and turned hard.It let out a terrifying roar and that sickkening feeling got worse.Sally and Tails collapsed as their legs gave way.It delighted and revelled in their fear.Their fear made it's aura grow bigger and then it began to weave it into a web.It moved quickly and made a spiderweb around the gate behind them.

 

"Now your trapped" it spoke.

 

It moved closer towards them.Tears rolled down Tails face and he was shaking uncontrollably.He had allready wet himself a few moments ago.Sally shut her eyes trying to get a grip on herself to shake this fear.She could feel his evil reach into her soul and strangle her it was so awful.

 

"I always did prefer the flesh of children.Like sweet pork."

 

A spray of webbing shot out from its hind end and it quickly wrapped up Tails in a quick drying sticky webbing.Sally forced herself out of his spell and grabbed the metal stick he chucked aside and ducked under his gaurd and smacked him across his mouth.It growled and clamped onto the stick.Sally tugged hard trying to pry it away.It scurried about pulling trying to yank the thing out of her hands.

 

"You want it?! Then have it!"

 

She then jammed the rod deep into its mouth and gave a swift kick stabbing it deeper into the side of its mouth.Blood gushed out of its mouth like a fountain.While it was distracted she rushed to Tails.He was slipping in and out of being awake and sleeping.Sally tugged hard on the webbing.It was tough to pull off and extremly sticky and gross to touch.Made a 'shhhhhhlloook' sound when she began to peel it off.

 

"Hang in there Tails! I'm getting you out of here."

 

He groggily looked over her shoulder and his eyes widened.

 

"Be-beh-behind you!!!!"

 

Sally turned and jumped out of the way at the last second avoiding his sharp stinger from impaling her skull.It jabbed at her quickly with black posion gushing off the ends.She grabbed Tails and ran with it tearing after her.It raised its front leg and pinned her down to the floor.It was alot more stronger than what it appeared to be.

 

"N-no!"

 

But then suddenly an arrow shot into the side of its head.It stopped and looked over and recieved a wave of arrows that pierced its side but only broke skin.Nothing fatal.The circus folk were all carrying bows and arrows lined up like soldiers ready to bring the monster down once and for all.Others were pouring gasoline all over the tent and on the ground.Then a child gave the spider a grimacing look and lit the arrows.They all fired before it had time to leap away.It got 3 burning arrows in the face taking out a couple of its eyes and got a bunch more in its fat end.It screamed as the fires burned away on its face and body and released Sally and came after them.

 

They turned and ran and spread out like ants.It grabbed 3 of them at once and tore them apart in its jaws and spat out the bodies and went after the others.The fires began to catch to the gasoline and it spread up the tent walls.

 

"We've got to get out or else we'll all be cooked alive!" said Sally.

 

She freed Tails and put him over her shoulder and went to run to the exit.She grabbed ahold of the web and began ripping and tearing at it but it was too strong to take down.Quickly she grabbed a piece of wood and put it near the flames catching it on fire and then proceeded to burn away the webbing.

 

"Hurry Aunt Sally!" Tails said.

 

Sally paused for a moment.

 

"Did you call me...aunt...?"

 

A warm feeling came over her.The Tails she knew had returned to her.

 

"Look out behind you!" a voice cryed out.

 

Sally turned and saw the spider looming over them.Time seemed to slow down at this very moment as it raised its claw and came down and spiked Tails in the back impaling him.His face cryed out but no sound was heard.It snatched Tails away and stuffed him inside his mouth and began chewing on him with the sickkening sounds of his muffled screams and his bones being chewed into pulp.His arm hung out of its mouth reaching for her but it sucked it up like a noodle.Sally stood there as the world around her ceased to exist.Tails was gone.Tails was gone.She finally found someone in this crazy world whom she knew and was very special to her.At that moment when he called her Aunt Sally the Tails she knew was with her but now she saw him being tooken and suffer a cruel and horrible death.At that moment everything seemed to just break out of her.Sally let out a scream from the depths of her very soul charged with every ounce of pure hate and energy in her being.The big spider shivvered and took a step back.She came running at it like a mad man and jumped on one of its legs and climbed up onto of the spider and began ripping its eyes out with her bare hands one by one.It screamed and tryed shaking her off but she held onto it with a death grip.She pulled out the arrows and began stabbing it repeatedly in the face splashing herself in its blood.

 

"YOU LIKE THAT!!?!!"

 

She skidded down its back and pulled out more of the arrows and stabbed away on its big fat body.The circus people were stunned at her sudden rage and bloodlust.She grabbed the gaping wound she made and with great strength tore it open and crawled inside.

 

"Is that woman mad?!" one of them said shocked.

 

It collapsed and writhed around kicking its legs up squeeling as she was ripping it apart from the inside.She ignored the stench and the blood and held her breath.She grabbed ahold of its large liver and tore it open like it was nothing and then wiggled her way inside of its rib cage and clawed at tore at its gooey entestines.Then she grabbed ahold of the walls of its ribcage and with all her might bent them so she could make her escape but not before she took one last thing.She grabbed a hand full of slippery cords and pulled and broke them and grabbed a big meaty object about half the size of her.She kicked away at the ribs cracking them causing one to break and them slammed the jagged edge through the muscle and skin making a way out of there for her.As she emerged from the spider she pulled out its breat black evil heart and threw it into the flames.She huffed and puffed with fatigue setting in.Everyone was shocked and horrified at what she had done.She was covered head to toe in its blood.She whiped some blood off her face.

 

"That...was for Tails."

 

Then a memory of words echoed into her soul.

 

We're all mad here.I'm mad.You're mad.

 

How do you know I'm mad?

 

You must be,or else you wouldnt have come here.

 

She then blacked out.

 

 

CHAPTER 6

Meetings with Mogul

 

When Sally came to she was alone out in the desert.Still the sky was dead and cloudy.No wind.Nothing.She layed there for a long while just staring blankly into the dead sky.After 10 minutes of this she slowly got up and started to feel abit like herself again.She noticed the blood was gone from her fur.But there was a note beside her.She picked it up and read it aloud.

 

"Dear Sally...we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for bringing an end to his reign of evil on us.Hopefully now we can live happily ever after.We're sorry we had to dump you here but its as far as we could bring you for where we are going you will not like.Best wishes.....The circus folk.

 

PS:We cleaned you up and washed the mess off you."

 

After she was done she cast aside the note and hugged her knees and buried her head into her chest thinking back on what happend.She began to fear herself.

 

"Was that really me that did that? Was that me that massacured so ruthlessly...? I'm not like that! I've never killed anything in my life.I've always been against it...but.......................................whats wrong with me........"

 

She sobbed feeling absolutely ashamed and disgusted at herself.What would her father think? She whiped her tears away feeling like hell.

 

"God.I've gotta stop crying...when did I become such a crybaby...." she muttered bitterly.

 

She picked herself out trying not to think anymore and just walked aimlessly in a straight line waiting with infinite patience for something to apear on the horizon.She walked a full day with no signs of food or water.She gradually slowed to a crawl where she eventually collapsed out of exhaustion.Not even mountains were around her anymore.Just a endless flatness.Though there were no vultures to peck at her bones.A small comfort.She punched the ground.

 

"No! I've come this far.I will not die....not yet....not yet..."

 

The ground began to crack where she hit it around her.The cracks dug deeper and wider and then suddenly it gave way under her and she fell into darkness and then hit water.She emerged gasping for air sulping up mouthfuls of water to quence her thirst and renew her strength.The only light came from the hole in the rock cieling where she fell.

 

"A cave!"

 

She dragged herself out of the sparkling water and followed a trail with her boots squeeking with soaked up water in their soles.She felt her way around in the dark hoping nothing will grab her.She began to dislike the dark.It hides too many secrets and too much truth.She came to a large round room perfectly carved into the earth.It was so smooth it had to be done by some kind of machine or powerful force.Then a beam of light shined down from the center.It was a bright light but it did not sting her eyes.She backed away stunned.Then a voice called out.

 

"Do not fear the light,child..." the powerful voice spoke out.

 

It was a very powerful and deep voice that shook the foundation of her battered and washed out soul.It was deep but was not menacing.Made her feel giddy and have butterflies in her stomach.Somehow,this voice seemed all to subconciously familiar to her.

 

"G-god...?"

 

"In one way yes but not the kind you would refer to....."

 

"Then who are you?"

 

A figure emerged into the light.The being was around 13 feet tall and very powerful and godly looking.He had a mammoth like appearance.Two great tusks with a long thin trunk.He was clothed in red robes and clad in something similar to a Roman Soldier.His eyes were small compared to the rest of his body but were completely white.He had large powerful hands bulging with veins of power running through them.He outstretched his right arm.

 

"I release you of the shackles that bind you!"

 

Suddenly Sally felt her strength come back to her.Her hunger died away and felt life and a deep warm return into her.She sighed peacefully fealing the light bathe over her.

 

"Who are you...?" she asked.

 

"I have many names for many races,cultures,universes,and other plains.Here,I am called Mogul."

 

"Mogul...."

 

That name etched into Sally's mind.She knew she had heard his name from somewhere.Long ago she heard his name.But then like a strike of lightning she remembered.

 

"I've heard of you from fairy tales from when I was a child! You were the creator of the Planet Mobius! You made it all."

 

"That is true,child.I did create the planet Mobius but I did not create the mobians or the overlanders."

 

"Then who?"

 

He looked at her.

 

"I am not allowed to say."

 

"What? Rules? You mean there are forces stronger than you?"

 

He nodded.

 

"There is always a stronger force and there is always a weaker force.A greater good....a greater evil."

 

"Then what are you?"

 

"Whatever I choose."

 

"Then tell me! If your some kind of powerful being but not a god then please tell me whats going on! Why am I here?!"

 

He took a deep breath.

 

"I will ask all questions you have in due time,child but first I will give you strength for the road ahead."

 

The cave around them suddenly dissapeared and Sally found herself in a endless field of flowers.The smelled so sweet and ripe.The sun was high up and she could feel its warm rays bathe her.

 

"Is this a illusion?" she asked.

 

"It is as real as you wish it to be" he said standing there like a statue.

 

She walked around feeling the flowers against her touch.They felt soft like silk.She giggled and ran and jumped into a big pile like a kid.She layed on her back laughing.

 

"It is real!" she cryed.

 

She got up and standing there was Tails and Sally's father standing together smiling.

 

"Sally....my sweet Sally..." King Acorn said outstretching his arms to her.

 

"Daddy!" she cryed leaping into his arms feeling her heart beat faster in joy.She hugged him tightly feeling his warmth against hers.

 

"Your really here arent you? both of you?"

 

They nodded happily.

 

"I know what you are going through Sally and I only wish it was me to carry this burden on you but you must not give up for the light will always come to drown out the dark,Sally" the King spoke softly to her.

 

"And dont worry about me.I'm doing pretty good" said Tails.

 

"But it was so horrible.....the way you died..." Sally said tearing up.

 

He walked up to her and fondled her face whiping away a forming tear.

 

"Its allright.It actually looked worse than it actually was.It was fun hanging around you Aunt Sally....even if it was for a short bit."

 

"I'm sorry I couldnt stop him Tails..." she said hugging him.

 

"Hey! I said its ok.Its all cool! Really! I was just off playing dirt hockey.Pretty fun!"

 

"You really are the Tails as I remember!" Sally said happily. "And your wounds and scars....they're all gone!"

 

"Yeah...isnt it great!"

 

She hugged him tighter wishing this moment of pure happyness would last forever.King Acorn kneeled down and hugged the both of them.She felt so happy all the misery and stink and filth that had bottled up in her heart for so long was finally all gone.She felt waves of love wash over her soul.She closed her eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.When she awoke she was in a great silky bed with pink sheets.She slowly got up and looked around at her surroundings.It was beautiful.She walked out onto a balcony and gazed upon a beautiful sight.

 

"Mobotropolis!" she said with a gasp.

 

She gazed upon the beautiful architecture of the buildings that gave off a golden look when the sunlight would hit and the crisp waterfalls and green trees abundant.

 

"I wonder if this is heaven...." she thought.

 

"Close but not quite" Mogul said walking in.

 

"This is one of your sanctuaries of happyness.As a child you used to gaze out at the stars on clear nights and dreaming of Sonic the Hedgehog your one and only love."

 

"How do you know all this?!" she said surprised.

 

"I know a great deal,princess.Far more than one would come to learn in a natural lifetime but I do not know everything."

 

"I'd like to know some things now" she said.

 

"As you wish."

 

She sat down on the bed looking at him with mystery and awe as he found himself a seat and pulled himself close.

 

"Ask and ye shall recieve,child."

 

"First I'd like to know....how am I here? this place...how can I be in Mobotropolis? It was destroyed long ago."

 

"As I said before.This is one of your sanctuaries of happyness.Here,time does not exist.It is part of your own world.You wish to be here because it makes you happy so therefore you are."

 

"So...my happyness....is my own world of places and people in my life that made me happy?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Then howcome this is the first time I have been able to go here if this is my world?"

 

"Because you did not wish to before."

 

Sally's jaw dropped.She couldnt find any words to his answer.

 

"Will I be able to stay here forever?"

 

"No.Reality is something you must face.You cannot hide from it by escaping to your happy place.You would be living a lie."

 

"I guess it is inevitable to face hardship in life isnt it?"

 

"A passing moment of discomfort.It can easily destroy the hearts of the meek and timid but strengthen the hearts of the strong.But that person must choose if the discomfort will destroy him or not."

 

Sally paused for a long time letting his words of wisdom sink in.He patiently waited until she was ready to speak again.

 

"I have more questions."

 

"Then ask."

 

"How did I wake up from my usual world to a world that I dont know anymore? Why is everything changed?"

 

"Because.This is obviously not your world."

 

"B-but if I am not on Mobius anymore where am I?"

 

"You are on Mobius."

 

"But you said--"

 

"I said you are not in your world anymore but you are on Mobius.A Mobius of a different plain."

 

"How did I get here?"

 

"You passed through a wrinkle in time and space which brought you here."

 

"Is there a way I can get back?"

 

"Every door that closes can open again."

 

He got up and opened a door that apeared out of thin air.A bright light shined out of it.

 

"It is time to go.You will not see me again."

 

"W-wait I still have more questions!" she said but then everything seemed to fizzle away.Sally opened her eyes and found herself back in the badlands.She got to her feet groaning at the unpleasent sight of it all.

 

"Was I dreaming....?" she asked herself. "No...couldnt have been."

 

She remembered the warmth from that place.She felt renewed with energy ready to go further.She walked a small ways and then came across train tracks.They were half buried under dust and the metal was partially eaten away.She decided to follow the tracks that pointed east.Her adventure was about to have another twist.

 

 

CHAPTER 7

Day 4

 

As she walked along the tracks she noticed the sky got darker.The clouds seemed to start churning slowly.Thunder could be heard off in the distance.As she looked around there were still no signs of caravan tracks,footprints,nada.Not even a blade of dead grass.Eventually the tracks lead off a narrow bridge across a great gorge.It dug deep into the earth and the light could not penetrate it.Sally looked down and began to feel abit uneasy about being up so high and what might be down there waiting for her.Then the rain began to fall.At first a tiny trickle against her shoulder that made her fur cringe but then it began to pour down hard.She could feel the rain thickening to hail.She grabbed her jacket and buried her head and began to run.The bridge stretched out for at least another couple miles with no shelter.But then her foot became trapped in the side crack of the rail.She fell hard twisting it.

 

"Oh no!"

 

She tryed pulling it out but it was firmly lodged in place.The metal scraped against her ankle when she would try to pull out.But then she felt the metal vibrate slightly.Her eyes widened and she listened feeling the rail vibrate again.Then it began to shake violently and she heard distant blaring.

 

Cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka,cha-ka

 

"Oh shit! Train!"

 

She grabbed with both hands trying to wrench her foot free.She heard the train coming closer.It was pure black iron with the face of a grinning skull on the front with two blinding lights coming out from the sockets.The great smokestack was spewing a eery bloody smoke out leaving its trail behind as it charged closer towards her increasing speed.

 

The whistle screamed out blowing hot steam into the air.She yanked her foot out of her boot and grabbed the boot and pulled it out and at the last second jumped off the ledge clinging to the very skim edge alongside the tracks.As the train barelled past her the giant wheels were mere centimeters away from crushing her fingers.As it shook she felt her grip loosen.Then she looked down and got a chill and clamped down harder waiting for her chance.Then using all her momentum and strength she pushed herself up grabbed onto the bars on the end and threw herself around landing on the train.She rubbed her sore arm that had been whipped like an elastic against the force of the moving train.

 

"Unh..."

 

She snapped a couple muscles from that little stunt but at least now she didnt have to walk around in the hail.She shivvered as it got colder and her breath became visible.Suddenly a bright flash lit up the sky and then 10 seconds later a thunderious boom was heard like the hammer of Thor striking heaven.It was terrifying to hear and it made her shake.She clinged to the bars and picked herself up despite her shaking and weak legs and the fact she now was sore all over.She pulled open the door and stepped inside.

 

The inside had a weird smell to it.It was mix of incense,ciggerette smoke,and mold.She could see all sorts of leak spots in the cieling.Corners were patched up with duck tape and cloth stapled in the cracks.The walls were a sick green and the seats were old and the springs were poking out.There was also spit,gum,pieces of rotten food all stuck to the ground and stains of urine.

 

"What a disgusting train" Sally remarked trying her best not to breathe through her nose to catch a whiff of the smell.As she made her way into the next room she saw passengers sitting down.They were all wearing black robes over them that covered their faces.Strange,she thought.She slowly shut the door behind her and went to sit down next to one.She felt really uncomftorable.

 

"Um,hello there" she said kindly to the person beside her.

 

The person didnt respond.

 

"Um,so where are you headed?"she asked trying to strike conversation.

 

Again the person didnt respond.She began to get irritated.

 

"Got any family?"

 

The persons bowed head slowly looked towards her.The darkness covered the persons face but then she clutched Sally's hand tightly.

 

"Excuse me...?" she said feeling the grip tighten. "Please let go....your hurting me.."

 

The stranger spoke in a cold whisper.

 

"Talk to me again and I'll chew these fingers off."

 

Then suddenly the stranger got cracked over the head with a stick.

 

"Hey! hey! hey! You behave yourself on my train or I'll throw you in the furnace along with the coal" this new stranger said.

 

Sally looked at him.He looked human enough but very creepy.He had a large hump on his back and his neck dissapeared into his body.He had long danging arms and great meaty hairy paws with long yellow stained fingernails cracked abit.He wore a tight conductors hat around his tiny little head that shadowed the left side of his face.He had his greasy brown hair slicked back.His ears twisted back like a trolls.His eyes were pure white like MR Snively's but they had more a grey film overtop of them so he probably had to wear glasses to see better.His mustache was a couple long strands of hair that hung off the edges of his lip and his stubby chin with an almost goatee.He eyeballed Sally.

 

"Who are you..." he said bitterly. "I dont remember seeing you get on."

 

"I...oh! Well I..." she stammered trying to think up a excuse.

 

"Lets see your ticket,please" he said showing his yellow teeth that were sanded down to be jagged.

 

Sally looked around hoping to find an old ticket lying on the ground she could grab and present it to him but no such luck.She could only give him a sardonic grin and a sheepish laugh.

 

"So...your a stow away aren you? No ticket,no ride.Get off.Now."

 

"B-b-but wait sir! I've come a long way and..--"

 

"--Thats nice.Get off."

 

He shoved her back towards the end of the train.

 

"Wait.You cant be serious!"

 

"Rules are rules."

 

But then a familiar voice spoke out.

 

"Ah dont think the lady there appreciates your TLC treatment,suga..."

 

Sally's eyes widened when she heard that familiar stereotypical western accent.The Conductor turned around and glared at one of the figures that were robed in black.

 

"Who said that!"

 

"Ah,did.Got a problem?" said the voice as one stood up face still hidden.

 

"This lady does not have a ticket! She does not belong here."

 

"Ah dont care what your excuses are.Ya'll better treat us ladies with respect or else."

 

"Or else what?! Are you asking to get kicked off with her!" he snarled.

 

The stranger threw off her black cloak around herself revealing a shiny robotic rabbot.Her black eyes lit up with a red angry glow and jagged blades unsheathed from her wrists.The Train Conductor gasped at her sight and everyone else on the train screamed and moved to the next room.

 

"Its a monster!" one voice said.

 

She slowly walked towards the distgusting little man.

 

"Why dont you do your job and run this train instead of picking on defenseless girls" she said in a threatening tone.

 

He scwoled at her.His eyes shifted from her to Sally contimplating what he should do.

 

"Gah! fine.But niether one of you will ever ride my train again!"

 

"Good riddance.Stinks in here" she said.

 

He snorted and waddled his way back to the front end of the train to sit down and check up on the auto pilot systems and to have a grandmuffin.She picked Sally up off the floor with ease and plopped herself down on the seats.

 

"Bunnie...?" Sally asked.

 

Her ears perked up and looked at her.

 

"Thats me,sug.How'd you know my name?"

 

Sally paused for a second.It was obvious she didnt know who she was and telling her that they were best friends yesterday in a different world would make her like absolutely crazy.She then quickly began to think up an answer for her question.Bunnie just slapped her on the back.

 

"So girlfriend,whats your name?"

 

"Um,Sally...Princess Sally" she said slightly nervous and anxious.

 

Bunnie gasped.

 

"Oh mah stars! A princess? that is so cool" she said completely amazed. "Wheres your kingdom?"

 

"Well..I'm a former princess.My kingdom was lost a long time ago.I'm kind of all thats left."

 

"Aww,well thats a kick in the pants."

 

"Its quite allright I assure you."

 

Sally looked at Bunnie and her now fully robotic body.

 

"Ah know,ah know,your probably find me an odd sight doncha? Its allright if you do.I scare away lots of people lookin like this" she said twisting her wrist and then sighing.

 

Sally just smiled and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Your still a beatuiful person inside and out."

 

Bunnie blushed slightly and looked away letting Sally not see her smirk.

"Thank you!" she said. "Ya know,your the first nice person I've come across in awhile."

 

"Hmm,I know how you feel."

 

"Get a load of ugly back there" Bunnie said pointing to the Train Conductor.He glared at her and then slammed the door.He sat down and made sure nobody was near the door to listen.He pulled out a laptop from underneath the desk and set it down.The screen lit up with a white flourescant light and then it began to speak.

 

"Conductor! Conductor! Come in.Do you read me?" said the voice with static noise to it.

He grunted and hit a button speaking into a mike.

 

"Yes yes I'm here.The storm has cut off video feed and audio channels are unclear."

 

"Good.I dont have to look at your ugly face.We are checking for two furries who we are looking for."

 

"Hmm? Do they have names?" he asked intruiged.

 

"One of them is called Bunnie Rabbot.Hard to miss her.The other is named Princess Sally.We have had very little info on her but she has caused quite abit of trouble in the Badlands."

 

He formed a grin thinking his luck to good to be true.

 

"Could you describe them for me?"

 

"I'll send you sattelite photo's of them instead."

 

Two minutes later his cobwebbed filled printer fired up and coughed out two black and white photo's of them.His grin spread to each corner of his face.He giggled stroking his mustache.

 

"Yes! yes! They are here on the train.I have them!"

 

"What?! Where are you headed?"

 

"I am en route to be stopping next at the 'Bottom of the Barrel Bar n Grill' about twenty miles from where I am right now.Located at the border of The Black Woods."

 

"Allright,I know where that is.I'll meet you there.Have her prepared and dont fuck up....or else."

 

The transmission ended.He growled.

 

"Who does he think he is?! Mr bigshot General thinks he is tough.I should run him over.Heheheh..."

 

He got up and went into grimy kitchen.The chefs sneaked out on their shift so they were not there to prepare food.Not that the food that was served there wasnt a health risk.He rummaged about in the fridge to see what had been made.Most of it was allready bad.But then he looked on the counter and found a bucket of fishes in them.He poked the fishes and they suddenly came flopping to life.He grinned.

 

"Ah,they always taste so much more juicy raaaaaaw......and wiggling" he said licking his chops picking one of them out and then chomped down on its head chewing it off.

 

Meanwhile Sally and Bunnie were busy in conversation.

 

"So,how were you able to keep your free will even though your robotisized?" Sally asked.

 

Bunnie looked at her strangly. "Robotisized? Thats a strange word.Naw,I really dont know how I ended up like this.But I'm on my own little quest to find out how this happend to me and to find a cure for whatever did this to me..."

 

She looked at her hand with those dreamy eyes of hers and sighed.Her ears floppped down.

 

"Everywhere ah go people are always staring at me.Beaten off so many scumbags and people calling me an abomination its not even funny.Though you wanna know something strange?"

 

"Shoot."

 

"For some reason when its under a full moon I begin to change back to the way I was before.But only under a full moon.Heh,crazy huh? Maybe I'm some kinda were rabbit!" she joked.

 

"I could tell you some stranger things" Sally said. "How one day you wake up and your life has been changed forever and everyone around you that you knew and have cared about are either dead or dont know you anymore."

 

Bunnie saw the sadness in her face.

 

"Ah got a feeling theres alot more to this that your not telling me,suga."

 

Sally's mind raced.What should she do? Should she tell Bunnie? She seemed to have her mind open to her but how could she tell her.Bunnie grabbed Sally's wrist and gave her a stern look.

 

"If theres something you need to say then say it."

 

Suddenly the train slammed to a rearing halt and Sally and Bunnie were sent flying.Sally smacked against a pole hard hurting her back while Bunnie recieved little hurt thanks to her metal shell.Then the lights died.Sally picked herself up slowly.

 

"Unh...what happend? Did we hit something? Bunnie?"

 

"Where are ya suga? I can see you!"

 

It was pitch black in the room and they were blind as a bat.Sally was too out of it to hear footsteps approaching her from behind.Then suddenly a hand siezed her and stuffed a cloth with chloroform in it.

 

"nnmnph!!!!"

 

"Sally girl?"

 

Sally struggled as hard as she could but soon passed out.The Conductor chuckled and dragged her away.Bunnie switched vision sight to infra red.

 

"Hey you bastard! What do you think your doing!!" Bunnie roared.

 

The conductor merely grinned and pulled out a switchblade and pressed it against her throat.

 

"Dont even try anything you freak!" he cackled slowly walking backwards.

 

Blades unsheathed from Bunnies wrist and she growled at him.He needed her as well.He kicked open the bathroom door and threw Sally inside and locked it.

 

"There.One problem out of the way...now all's left is you."

 

"Ya'll should learn how to treat a lady."

 

"Oh ho ho,I know just how to treat them.You know,for some reason they are so much more...infactuating when they are dead.Preferably five minutes after death if you know what I mean heeheeheehee!"

 

"Unh! Ya'll trying to tell me that you kill innocent girl and...."

 

"...yes....yes that is what I do! Too bad your made of metal."

 

"Oh that does it! Your going down hard now!"

 

"Try it whench" he dared putting his arms behind his back looking smug.

 

"You got it suga!"

 

Bunnie made a mad dash towards him.Then slowly he began to change.The hump on his back grew like an egg waiting to hatch and his head dissapeared inside his body and his arms and legs folded inwards and dissapeared inside his body.Bunnie halted shocked at what was happening to him.He let out a sickkening moaning sound from deep within and then a great fat ugly tail slithered out.His clothes finally exploded off his body revealing jet black fur covering his whole body.His large hands twisted outwards becoming webbed feet.A large ugly snout poked out and flashed its great yellow sour teeth.Its beady red eyes opened.

 

"Are you terrifyed yet?" he asked.

 

"Afraid of a big ugly rat? Bring it suga."

 

"Indeed I will freak!"

 

He whipped his tail around cutting through the side of the train throwing debris at her which she gracefully dodged.It charged at her but she grabbed it by its jaws and held it in its place.Bunnie smiled.

 

"Ya know ah thought you'd be more of a challenge" she said with a devious grin.

 

"HOOYAH!!!!!" she yelled as she cut loose a burst of strength and ripped the rats lower jaw clean off .It screamed and rolled around with blood gushing for its mouth like a fountain.

 

"Hmm...I wonder where all the passengers went?" she asked herself.

 

But then that answer came clear as she looked behind and all the hooded figures were lined in rows looking menacing.

 

"Looks like we overstayed our welcome here..."

 

They all let out skrieching hiss and came charging at her.She leapt overtop of the giant rat and began to run.She busted open the bathroom door and grabbed Sally and kicked open the emergency exit door and leapt out of the train into the cool night air.She rolled into the ditch having the wind knocked out of her and her head spinning.She could hear the distant sounds of the train screeching down the tracks.Then suddenly she felt an earth shattering boom and the horizon lighting up in a ball of fire.She grinned.

 

"Guess that was the last stop."

 

She then passed out.

 

Hours passed and within the wisted burning wreckage the Conductor came out badly burnt holding his jaw he had re attached to his face with blood still gushing from his mouth.He lost one of his eyes and came out with his face half burned and two broken arms and one broken knee.He dragged himself out cursing in his mind.But then he was suddenly surrounded by machines.He squinted and could only make out their shape in the dark.But then they moved aside and their commander stepped forward.He was about 5'9 in height clad in a black leather suit.A yellow cape was attatched around his broad shoulders that hung half way down his back.He wore large black boots with red stripes on them and his hair was a dyed silver.Originally a red head color a long time ago.His eyes were replaced with cybernetic ones that made him even more menacing.He folded his arms giving him a look of disgust.

 

"C-colin Kintobor...!" he cryed. "I'm glad your here...t-they did this...they..."

 

"Where are they?" he asked coldly.

 

"Escaped..."

 

"WHAAT!?" he roared grabbing him by the throat and picking him up with an iron grip.He gagged coughing up more blood.

 

"Do you know the price of failure is vermin?" he hissed.

 

He loosened his grip slihtly to let him speak through his broken jaw hanging half way off.

 

"A-alive.."

 

"What? They're still alive!"

 

He dropped him and grinned devilishly.

 

"Perhaps theres something we can salvage out of this mess after all."

 

The SWaT bots turned around and began to leave.He paused for a moment when he was about to walk away and in a flash of lightning pulled out a gun and shot the Conductor three times in the face.He then grabbed ahold of his head and with superhuman strength ripped his skull clean from his body with his spine dangling out with chunks of meat still attatched and threw it into the fire.

 

"Failures deserve death."

 

He walked off into the night hellbent on finding them now.

 

When Bunnie and Sally awoke it was morning.They groggily got to their feet still dazed.Bunnie laughed.

 

"Hooee! that was fun!"

 

Sally merely smiled happy to be alive and to have found her.

 

"Well...what are you going to do now?" asked Bunnie.

 

Sally just shrugged. "Look for some civilization.Since there was a trainstation down that way there has to be a village around here."

 

"Well as ah recall there is supposed to be a little town around here.So lets get walking then!" she said in a upbeat voice.

 

"So your coming with me then?" she asked.

 

"Sure.Got nothin better to do."

 

Sally smiled. "Thank you.That means alot to me for the company."

 

Bunnie smiled and then a song churned from within her soul.

 

"My name is Bunnie,

I come from far,

From where exactly I do not know,

But I know that under this metal that shines,

My soul will tell me in time,

I cross the oceans and lands,

For a truth thats more precious to me than any gold or wines.

 

I swing my sword and send evil to die,

But my dear Sally I will never do you harm,

For you are something almost as rare as my truth,

A friend who accepts me and looks beyond my robotic hide,

I will protect you in future times,

And maybe just maybe you will find your friends,

For you already have one that will not lead you astray,

So what are we waiting for let us go,

We will eventually reach our goals!"

 

 

CHAPTER 8

The Village

 

 

They stayed off the main roads and cut through bushes.The woods seemed to close in around them.It became so thick daylight could not pierce through the trees and everytime they were walking they would hear whispers and shadows moving at the corners of their eye.

 

"I dont have a good feeling about this place" said Sally.

 

A rolling fog moved in around them as they walked.Their were no sounds of birds chirping or frogs croaking.Bunnies eyes shifted around scanning the area.

 

"Strange...I see cuts in the trees and pieces of broken arrows and moved soil.Somethings been going on here..." she said.

 

Sally stepped forward and suddenly the soft ground underneath her broke and she fell into a deep pit.At the last second bunnie leapt and grabbed her arm.

 

"Hold on suga Sally! I'ma get out out!"

 

Sally clung on for dear life.She looked down and the pit was filled with wooden spikes.Bunnie hoisted her out of there.

 

"Why would set traps like these!" she asked still in shock.

 

"Good question.Why dont we ask them village folks down there" she said pointing to the now visible village just at the bottom of the hill.The huts were made of bricks and the roofs of straw.There were a few bigger building made of wood.Some chimmeny smoke brooed from a few of them.There had to be people there.As they advanced they took caution of any more traps around them.

 

There was something strange about the village.It seemed to give off a threatning feel to it.Their were no children and the streets were deserted.Almost all windows were boarded up.As they walked in they could feel themselves being watched with hostile eyes.

 

"Guess they dont get out much?" said Bunnie in a whisper.

 

A couple dry leaves blew around and a couple shutters slammed back and forth in the gust of wind.Suddenly their was a rush of footsteps and suddenly they found themselves surrounded by guns pointed at them in every direction.All were men carrying them.Bunnie looked quite annoyed.

 

"Who are outsiders!" one the men asked.

 

"And what is that thing that is with you? It must be a demon!"

 

The others cryed in unision.Bunnie growled.

 

"You better put those guns away...."

 

"Silence demon witch!"

 

Bunnie suddenly did a crescent kick knocking the gun out of his hands sending it spinning in the air.She then tripped him and slammed him down to the ground twisting his arm back and then caught the gun and pointed it at his head.

 

"A man who points a weapon should be prepared to die by one."

 

The others gasped but then growled and pointed their guns at them determined to fire.But then a voice called out.

 

"Stop! Dont you dare hurt them!"

 

The circle broke as he rushed in.He was a brown colored fox with deep red messy hair.He wore tiny glasses with a fancy black coat with a white shirt underneath.He had a british accent to him.

 

"Stop there! These are merely outsiders.They do not wish us any harm!"

 

"But whatabout that thing with them! It's a demon!!!" one of them shouted.

 

Bunnie's fist tightened and then broke the gun in half.

 

"The next yankee who calls me a demon is gonna get a whuppin!"

 

They gasped,amazed at her strength.

 

"Please,please forgive them!" he begged. "They are not usually so paranoid but,there have been ....some troubling times here."

 

"Troubling?" asked Sally.

 

"I will explain later but for now I welcome you to the village of Oak.My name is Elias.I am the town doctor."

 

"I'm Princess Sally and this is Bunnie(who is not a demon by the way),my friend."

 

"Ah,a princess gracing us! Where are my manners? Quick,come inside before you catch a cold."

 

He took them across the village to a large house.It was nice and warm inside.There were three fireplaces going warming the place.He set down some baked food for them.

 

"You may stay here as long as you like" he said smiling.

 

Sally bowed. "Thank you for taking us in Doctor Elias but...are you sure its allright us staying here and all?"

 

"Dont worry.This used to be an inn.But I look after it now.The manager dissapeared and not enough people come around these days to make any money."

 

He sipped his tea and looked at Bunnie.

 

"So Bunnie is it? Tell me...how can a machine look so pretty?" he said smiling.

 

She blushed abit.

 

"Eheheh.Why thanks,suga."

 

She cleared her throat and began to speak.

 

"Ah was wondering Doc,if you knew anything about why I am the way I am?"

 

"What do you mean?" he asked naively.

 

"Well..see...I look like a machine but I know I was not always a machine but for some reason theirs a piece of my memory missing.Also whenever I'm under moonlight I become normal."

 

He rubbed his chin looking at her with scientific eyes.

"Hmmm...well I'm no scientist but if you say that you were once normal at a period but now arent my only guess is that someone did this to you wiether through some strange sorcery or powerful technology.Its utterly clear that no virus,sickness,or disease could turn organic matter into mechanical."

 

Sally decided to pipe up.

 

"Pardon me,doctor..."

 

"Please.Call me Elias" he said with a nice guy smile.

 

"Elias,you mentioned hard times have been happening to this village?"

 

His face grimaced and he looked dwon searching his mind for a clean way to explain things.He sighed and pushed up his glasses.

 

"Well...there have been some dissapearances of the children.Their is a hogwash legend about demons in the woods abducting children every 30 years."

 

"Demons.." Sally said gravely with some fear to her tone.

 

"There was this ranger who passed by not too long ago.He had a outrageous french accent and wore strange looking gear.By the time this started to happen and help was needed he was long gone.I remember his name was Antoine."

 

Sally sprayed the wine she was drinking.Elias and Bunnie raised their eyebrows at her.

 

"Antoine!? How long ago did he leave!"

 

"Well....he left three days ago.If you wish to catch up to him he headed north.Is he a friend of yours?"

 

Sally smiled abit. "Kind of.I remember him as a real goofball."

 

Bunnie giggled nudging her. "Lovers hmm?"

 

Sally blushed. "Antoine!? Heck no! err..I mean...well,we were just friends."

 

She turned and her face turned into deep worry as she began to think about Sonic.Bunnie noticed this and it bugged her.They had a quick meal and he gave them a room to stay in.It was a modest kept room and rather large.It was plain thogh.White walls with brown floor boards.But it had a nice marble carved deck freshly polished with some vinal foliage growing on the sides.Sally took the bed near the window.She felt so lost.5 days it had now been since she woke up here and so much has happend.Knothole completely gone,everyone missing or dead,Snively a giant spider,so much has happend.She felt lost...until she felt a gentle hand touch her shoulder and grip her back to reality.It was Bunnie.She gave Sally a sympathetic look and carressed her cheek.

 

"Ah envy you Sally girl."

 

"Envy,why?"

 

"Because your so beautiful thats why.Ah mean,look at you! Your a heartbreaker.I bet back where you come from you probably walk around and your breaking hearts left right and center."

 

Sally smiled. "Thats nice of you to say."

 

"But then Bunnie felt a weird vibe going through her as she gazed at Sally's slender body completely spread out on the silk sheets.Her face went red and she turned around.Sally got up and hugged Bunnie.

 

"Thank you for being here.I feel so lost right now" she said.

 

Bunnie felt her heart beat faster.What was happening to me she wondered?

 

Then the night clouds began to break and a great white moon shined through.It was rather large

this night.Bunnie got up and walked towards the window.

 

"Sally girl...this here is my true form.This is the me I want to keep outside inside of inside" she said with her lip quivering feeling anxious and nervous at the same time.

 

The rays shined in bathing her mettalic body.Sally was in total awe at her beauty.Bunnie held onto the curtains and shut her eyes clenching her teeth embaressed for what was about happen.Her body began to glow with a heavenly light and sparkles danced around her.Sally did not take her eyes off her as she felt mesmorized by her beauty.There then Bunnie stood bare for her eyes to see.Sally's jaw dropped.Sally had been with Bunnie lots but she seemed even more heavnly than before.A beauty hidden from her eyes for so long like a blindfold.She seemed so fragile and innocent now.Her fur was golden and her hair draped half way down her back.Her black eyes were now a sparkling emerald green.They shined like two lightbulbs.Her ears drooped past her face.The shadows crawled along her curvy body making her even more seductive and mysterious.What surprised Sally the most is that her breasts were much larger than she remembered them to actually be and she hardly had a bust when she was robotic.As Sally stared and Bunnie stared back their was this weird feeling that began to overtake them.Sally often felt this when she looked at Sonic.She was now feeling this same feeling.Bunnie let go of the curtains swallowing the uneasyness sitting down beside Sally trying to act casual.She felt so nervous that she couldnt even look at her.Sally mustered up the courage and blurted out.

 

"Bunnie."

 

"Yes sug?"

 

"I'm glad we found eachother.I have nobody left.I feel so lost without them."

 

Sally began to tear up and felt like crying.Bunnie gently whiped away the tear and moved her face closer to Sally.She stared at Bunnie with her big crystal blue eyes not blinking,waiting for her to say or do something.Bunnie felt her breath against hers and only made this feeling rise.Sally felt a rush of hormones begin to take over and closed her eyes and leaned forward slowly planting a kiss on Bunnies lips.She accepted this love from her.For so long in Bunnies life she and always wished someone would love her as who she was and not run from her or try to rape her while she was normal.She brushed her hand through Sally's thick hair and gave her a kiss back.Their lips slowly parted and they stared at eachother for a small moment and then Bunnie leaned forward and gave her a passionate kiss from the wells of her heart.It was warm and sweet.Sally wrapped her arms around her and Bunnie lied down on the bed with her face beat red with embarressment of her triple D sized boobs sticking out.She grinned sheepishly.Sally pressed her hands down on them grasping her mammory glands.A shudder traveled up her spine and her fur stood up.Bunnie shut her eyes and let out soft moans.She slowly let go and lowered her head down and ran her tongue along the edges.Bunnie chewed on a piece of the sheets trying to contain herself.Then at last Sally's mouth found her large nipple and took loving sucks on it.Bunnie went wild and moaned loudly pushing her face deeper into her boob.Her lower body buckled and her legs slid apart.Allready Sally knew she was wet.She parted and slid her hand down in between her legs.She was alrady on the verge of an orgasm.She smiled and inserted two fingers inside feeling her warm inner layers.She gasped clutching the sheets in one hand and one of her breasts in the other going crazy feeling her body tense up and her lower body shudder and then a wave of warm pleasure exploded out of her.She huffed and puffed with her vision blurring in and out.

 

Sally layed ontop of her and Bunnie hugged her tightly.Sally sighed.

 

"Bunnie..."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Will you stay with me in the roads ahead?"

 

"Sure."

 

Sally smiled feeling warm and safe.A pleasent feeling she had not felt ever since she was in Sonic's arms.She wished he was there with her but Bunnie was her and best friend and she was glad that even though she was a world away from home the bond they had was still the same.Tiredness overcame her and she wrapped herself tightly around Bunnie burying her face into her chest and went to sleep.

 

The next morning they were awoke by startling cries from outside.Bunnie who was now back to her robotic self and Sally jumped up awake and fled to the balcony to see what was happening.A mother was at her doorstep crying.

 

"My baby! She's gone! They've tooken my baby!" she wailed.

 

The men went pale and they raced all around the village for the missing child.They raced downstairs and were greeted by Elias.

 

"Oh hello,girls.Did you sleep well last night?" he asked.

 

"Elias,whats happening?" Sally asked.

 

He bowed his head and sighed sadly.

 

"Three of the children have gone missing last night.Every 10 years in this towns history the children seem to just up and vanish."

 

"Could they have been taken?" Sally asked thinking possible Robotnik or MR Snively behind the treachorous act.

 

He shook his head.

 

"No,that wouldnt be possible.Somehow the doors unlock by themselves and then no sign of footprints coming in or out of the village.Even if someone came and covered their tracks the doors could not simply just unlock on their own.Most would have to be unlocked from inside the house and the children here are not tall enough to even reach the door handles!"

 

Sally and Bunnie thought this over.

 

"Sounds like a real mystery this town has.No wonder they acted so hostile towards us" Sally said.

 

"Yes...I'm rather sure they wouldnt have acted like this towards you and your friend but you can understand the loss of a child or those close to you" Elias said.

 

"Yes..I can relate actually" said Sally.

 

"If wish to persue that Antoine I suggest you leave by noon today.There is a storm coming again and I'd hate for it to slow you down."

 

Sally rose from the chair and with fires of determination in her eyes.

 

"No.Anotine can wait.I'll go after whoevers responsible for this and find out whats going on.Its my duty as a princess of her people and as a freedom fighter!"

 

Elias was rather surprised.He took one look and knew their was no talking her out of it.He just sighed and drummed his fingers on the table.

 

"You can try but I fear you will get no farther than the rest of us."

 

"We'll wait till night comes and wait for the ones taking them to come and then this village can be safe" she said.But then suddenly she wondered for a moment.Even if she did all this how would she protect them from getting captured or killed by Robotnik? Then she began to wonder just what unspeakable evils has Robotnik been doing and if there are any freedom fighter groups.

 

Bunnie and Sally spent the day searching the village and outskirts of the forest for any clues.They got plenty of mean glares but they didnt care.As they searched they could feel this feeling that something from within the darkness was watching them.The tree's seemed bigger and seemed to close tighter around the village strangling the life out of it.The sky thickened with a dark black cloud and thundrer crackled and boomed from the depths of the clouds.Sally looked up in the sky.Not a drop was raining.

 

Everyone had long since gone inside and locked their doors.Flashes of light exploded out from the clouds and thunderous booms that seemed to shake the very rocks beneath her.This did not feel like no ordinary thunderstorm.Each time she heard the thunderous booms instead of terrifying her it now moved her.It lifted her.She felt much stronger than when she ended up here 6 days ago but she knew in her heart that there is going to be many trials facing her ahead.She paused and a flashback of MR Snively apeared in her mind grinning devilishly standing overtop of her with his whip while she could only lie frozen on the ground weak and helpless.

 

"I couldnt save you Tails...I was too weak and afraid.But,now I know I must become strong if I am to protect my friends and my people from harm.I am the princess of the kingdom of Acorn!" she said clutching her fist.

 

 

CHAPTER 9

Wood and Bone

 

Night fell and the storm increased.It began to pour down hard.Sally watched the rain from the balcony.Bunnie walked into the room half surprised to see her outside.

 

"Heya Sally girl,whacha doing?" she asked cheerful as always.

 

"It'll be hard to see anyone out in this pitch darkness tonight if anything happens" she said trying to see the ground below.

 

Bunnie just grinned. "Where normal eyes fail mine come in! Ah have multiple different kinds of vision including infra red and night vision.Nobody can sneak past this gal in the dark."

 

"You know...I've always wondered.Do machines feel pain?"

 

"It all depends if the soul is there,suga.I can feel,touch,taste,smell,and hear not because this body has little wires and chips telling the brain that I am allowed to experience the sences but because ah am me.Simple as that!"

 

She nodded understanding and continued to gaze out listening intenfully.Bunnie turned on her infra red vision and looked around.Not even a forest animal huddling under a tree could be seen.The forest was empty.

 

"Hmm...I dont think anythings gonna happen tonight,suga."

 

As Bunnie was walking away her ear twitched.She bolted back to the deck and peered down to the side.

 

"What? Did you hear something?" asked Sally.

 

"Shh."

 

They listened for awhile and Sally began to hear.It was a very low sound.It was the sound of music.Then all at once the locks unhinged from every hut and the doors opened.Then all the children of the village began to march out of their homes towards the forest.Bunnie looked closely and saw they all had a blank expression to their faces as if they were hypnotized.She looked towards the forest and saw a figure there.She could not make out what it was.Was too far away.

 

"Cmon,Sally girl! Think we found our kidnappers!"

 

Sally hopped on her back and she jumped down from the balcony and took off with a sonic boom.As they drew near the children the melody of the music changed to a quicker beat and suddenly the tree's around them sprung to life.Roots from out of the ground shot up holding them in place.Bunnie shot off a flare revealing their forms.Their was not one but at least 30 of them all huddled in the woods.The one at front was playing a flute.It had a treeish appearance.Its arms and legs resembled tree limbs and its hair was green moss.Its eyes flashed a bright yellow threatningly at them and then took off once all the children passed inside.Bunnie wrenched herself free of the roots and tore the remaining ones off her legs and then Sally.

 

"What on mobius was that?!"

 

"Ah dunno...but they are not getting away."

 

They ran after them at top speed.About 30 yards Bunnie stopped.

 

"Why'd you stop?" asked Sally.

 

"This is very odd.With my ears I should be able to hear them from miles off but I dont hear anything now.Even their footprints are not here no more."

 

She shot off another flare into the distance revealing some gnarled old tree's and suspicious bush but nothing else.Sally gulped and tightened her fists ready for anything.She felt her heart race and her senses begin to rise to the situation.They stood perfectly still scanning the area waiting.Not a sound was heard but Sally could tell they were far from gone.She could feel that she was being watched from every direction.She backed up towards a tree feeling fear slip into her mind.Behind her the tree shuddered and a vaginal-like slit opened up and a face formed in the tree.The eyes shined a bright meancing yellow.Sally felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and she quickly spun around but found their was nothing there.The tree was as ordinary as one is.She backed up.

 

"B-Bunnie..?"

 

She turned and she was gone.Her mind raced with adreneline and fear.She hollered out.

 

"Bunnie!!!!"

 

No answer.Not even an echo.She was alone once again.She could no longer see anything around her but pitch blackness.She shaked in fear throwing a rock into the dark.Yellow eyes shined out from the blanket of dark all around her.She let out a scream and then she felt a prick on the back of her neck and then she collapsed and passed out.

 

When she awoke she found herself hanging upside down tied to a tree.Her hands were bound and what little clothes she wore were tooken.Underneath her was a lit fire.She struggled against her bounds but they were done tightly.

 

"Bunnie! Bunnie!" she hollered out.No answer.

 

She looked around and found she was in some sort of creepy village.Everywhere was bones and skulls scattered about.Some were made into chairs with morbid detail.She smelled the smell of burning flesh in the air.It stunk.She first had to think of a way to get the bonds off.The bonds on her arms and legs she could not wiggle off.

 

They were done so tight it was begining to cut off her circulation.She heaved herself up and grabbed ahold of the tree branch that held her.Then she began to jerk hard on it throwing her weight against it until it finally began to crack and it broke off.She veered off to the side avoiding falling into the fire that was placed underneath her.

 

She grabbed a bone lying around that was carved into a knife and despite her unpleasentment she used it and cut her bonds.She found her boots and vest put against a tree which she promptly put back on.She looked and saw a blood trail leading away from the village.She followed until she came to an opening gap where their were several pits in the ground where a bloody smoke was rising out of them.Behind it was an altar of the villagers god.

 

It was carved out of black onyx and resembled something similar to that of the Aztecs.She ignored the idol and found a set of stairs leading down into the pits.Reluctantly she went inside the one in fornt of her and began to follow the stairs down and down into the earth.Along the way their were remains of skulls.What was odd was that the foundation inside was not of stone but the walls and stairs were like a tree.It was very strange and the smell of blood only got worse as she descended deeper.When she came to the bottom things went from creepy to bizzare.

 

The walls were now emitting heat and pulsed.Their were numerous bodies of the children hanging with looks of pure terror and pain frozen on their faces while their rib cage remain pryed open with the lungs freshly torn from them and their stomachs and spleens slashed with the liquid drained from it.She ran to the corner and hurled up a mouthful.After she slowly got to her feet panting completely horrified and sad.

 

"What on mobius what do such a thing!" she asked herself.

 

She did not take another look at them and continued following the banging of drums and the smoke.When she came to the room every square inch was covered in bones.Thousands of human and Mobian skulls lined up with the femur bones and pelvises chopped up designed into the eartly wall.She held back her urge to vomit again and went down a flight of stairs.Below was Bunnie.She was unconcious and tied down to a chair.Then Sally took a good look at the natives.They were around 2 feet tall and their skin was of a tree.Their feet roots and their hands long branches.She looked off to the side and saw the remaining children alive in a cage.Their was only 4 out of the 30 that were left.The rest were now just smears on the floor with their organs and eyeballs scooped out of them kicking and screaming.A stray rock fell from the side of where she stood and it tumbled down.They stopped and slowly turned and grinned.The leader pulled out its golden flute and began to play a melody.Suddenly Bunnie awoke and they freed her from her bonds.The leader continued to play and all their eyes lit up like flashlights.Bunnie did not look normal.A evil grin spread across her face and her robotic red eyes changed and flickered to yellow.

 

"Bunnie!?" she cryed.

 

She was now under their complete control.She ran up the stairs after her but she jumped off to the side and grabbed onto a bone chandelier and swung across.

 

"Fight it Bunnie!" she yelled.

 

They leaped like lizards at her but she shook them off and landed near the cage.They growled and dogpiled on her trying to rip her eyes and tongue out but she with ease threw them off and broke one in half.More flooded the room and attacked her.Then she was completely out matched and then pinned down.But then a thunderous voice boomed.

 

"Leave the girl!"

 

They instantly stopped their attack and fled.Bunnie grabbed onto Sally and held her.She kicked and fought ot get away but she couldnt escape her iron grip.A door opened up in front of her and out came a much taller version of the creatures.It was completely white and had a moss beard with a moss cape to it.

 

"W-what on Mobius are you?" she asked with fear to her voice.

 

"We are the clan of the Tree Demons.I am the Elder."

 

"Why are you doing all this!"

 

It looked at her for a moment.

 

"Survival,young one.We have been feasting off children for eternity.When they are young they are so much easier to sway plus much more rich and nutritious."

 

"And I thought Robotnik was sick..."

 

Its claw hand lunged out and grabbed her face and pulled her close.

 

"Are you not born with teeth? Do you not chew meat with those teeth! You,like us need to kill what the body needs to live! Does that make us evil?"

 

"Actually I'm a vegetarian and second,my people do not kill intelligent lifeforms!"

 

"And who are you to judge what is stupid and what is not?! I am giving you a chance,Princess Sally."

 

"H-how do you know who I am?"

 

"Heheheheh.You think I dont know you? I can look inside your memories,your dreams,your nightmares! I know what you fear and above all else is failing your people just like you have so many times.Painful isnt it? "

 

She defiantly spat at him.He frowned and slapped her hard across the face.

 

"You have no idea who you are dealing with,child.You will die now!"

 

Its hand reached inside of Sally's body like air but she screamed in pain as she felt it wrap its claws around her soul from within and began to yank it out.

 

"Bunnie...please snap out of it....help me!"

 

Now with ease it pulled her soul half way out kicking and flailing.Sally coughed up blood feeling her body go cold and her organs begining to shut down.Bunnies eyes flickered from yellow to red as she was fighting to break free.

 

"Haha,stubborn until the end.Your soul will be rather spicy to digest but I look forward to it and hearing your cries from our bellies as you are digested slowly for 12 weeks."

 

The spell of Bunnie broke and she sent a sharp punch knocking the elder Tree Demon through the  wall.Sally's soul drifted back inside her body.She was in much pain clutching her side panting feeling her organs starting back up.Soon they were surrounded.Bunnie only smiled.

 

"Well you little beasties...its time for a pruning" she said sweetly.

 

She held out her left arm and then suddenly a great sword apeared in her hand.But this was no ordinary sword.The blade was strong as a diamond but it was not just a sword.Underneath the blades edge was a pair of razor sharp teeth.The body was made up of warped and burnt flesh with exposed muscle underneath.The sword spoke.

 

"Hah! Still so weak you need my assistance eh,Bunnie?" it said in a mocking smug tone.

 

"Ah shaddap Harvy." 

 

"MY NAME IS NOT HARVY! IT IS BEEZLEBUB PRINCE OF DEMONS AND DONT YOU FORGET IT BITCH!"

 

"Mhmm" she said ignoring the swords ranting.

 

Sally thought she was hallucinating for a second.The sword gazed at her.

 

"You there! Stop being so useless and get the hell over here!"

 

She picked herself up and walked over.Whatever it was,it was rather rude.The elder came out and was looking pissed off.

 

"Kill them!"

 

The demons jumped into the wood walls and then dissapeared into it.They turned and every single one of them had dissapeared.

 

"Bunnie! Free the children!" Sally cryed out.

 

She instinctively obeyed and dashed towards the great black iron cage.But then suddenly from out under the floor two apeared.Their mouths opened showing rows of rows of razor jaws with thick mounds of saliva spewing out.They grabbed onto Bunnie's wrist where she held the sword and held her.One tilted its head back making a gargling noise and then chomped down on her neck.She screamed in pain as its teeth cut through her metal neck like butter ripping at the wiring inside.

 

"Bunnie!"

 

Sally turned and was greeted by the Elder who in turn backfisted her sending her into a pile of bones.He opened his mouth wide.His mouth was the largest out of them all as the lower piece of his jaw stretched and opened resembling the entry to a vagina.Its teeth pointed outwards at her and charged at her.She grabbed onto a femur bone and threw it at him but it broke against his tough skin.She grabbed another bone but noticed it was broken and jagged.She only had a moment to think as he came closer.She lunged at the demon and buried the end piece of the bone into its eye at the last second.It howled in pain as black blood gushed like a fountain from his eye.She ran towards Bunnie who was slowly getting pulled underground by many others chewing away at her metal hide.She could see in her eyes that she was feeling every bit of pain from this.Suddenly a flashback raced through her mind at that moment.

 

"You know...I've always wondered.Do machines feel pain?"

 

"It all depends if the soul is there,suga.I can feel,touch,taste,smell,and hear not because this body has little wires and chips telling the brain that I am allowed to experience the sences but because ah am me.Simple as that!"

 

Her question had been answered.Suddenly the spoke out to her.

 

"Hey bitch! If you wanna be useful just aim for the eyes.You cant hurt them anywhere else."

 

She charged in and yanked the one off of Bunnies neck and slammed her index finger into one of its eye balls making a sickkening popping sound.It screamed and grabbed its bleeding socket.Bunnie felt strength go back into her and grabbed them and wrenched them off.

 

"We gotta get outta here!" said Sally.

 

"Not a problem,suga."

 

She picked up the great demon sword and smiled.Then with one swing of the sword a blast of fire came shooting off the ends blasting through the walls and whiping out a handful of them.The sword laughed evily.

 

"Look how easy they burn.Quite a delicious sight is it not?"

 

Sally grimmaced.Even though they were unspeakable evil things they were suffering and that sword enjoying every bit of it.The bones began to rain down and chunks of rock rained down from the cieling.They rattled and shook almost creating music.Bunnie ripped open the cage.

 

"Come on! Lets go!"

 

She lead them up the windy stairs out of the cave.As Sally followed the Elder leaped out of the wall grabbing her.

 

"Die!"

 

Its mouth opened up and was about to chomp down on her skull but Sally grabbed a bone on the step and slammed it deep inside its mouth.It gagged and coughed releasing her.She raced up and up and didnt dare look back.She heard the cieling to that room give way and dirt and boulders crashing through.Once they reached the surface they had to keep running.The ground cracked and gave way collapsing at a rapid rate.It swallowed up their twisted village and a small section of forest around it.

 

Soon after they trekked through bush and eventually came to trails that lead to the village.When they arrived all the villagers burst out of their homes embracing their children.

 

"Its a miracle!" said Elias coming out of the house pulling up his glasses.

 

"Heh.All in a days work" said Bunnie putting her sword away.

 

"We cannot thank you enough for doing this for us! Is their any way we can repay you?" he asked.

 

Sally looked off towards the horizon and sighed.

 

"It'd be nice if we could have a tent and maybe some food to take with us."

 

"I shall ask the chefs of the village to make the finest for you two!"

 

A day passed and Bunnie and Sally were all set with backpacks stuffed with food and water with a rollup tent and some extra blankets tied at the back.Sally looked at Bunnies body where she had been damaged.

 

"Does it hurt?" she asked.

 

She batted her eyes at it completely forgotten about them.

 

"Nope.They'll swing back to them old selves soon,suga!"

 

She smiled and they continued walking as the sun went down.

 

 

CHAPTER 10

Painted Sky

 

Two days after Sally and Bunnie left the Village of Oak the villagers were about to have a unexpected surprise.It was mid noon and they were off doing their usual rounds of fixing their houses from leaks or hanging up their clothes.Then the peace broke as a lazer shot out of the woods blowing a hole through one of the parents of the village's head splattering chunks of brain and chips of bone all over his son he was playing with.They all screamed and went into their houses.Colin marched out with a disgruntled look on his face.Out from behind him a legion of 30 SWaT Bots came.They were 2 feet taller than himself.They had ghoulish blank faces with the reconizable visor eye.A thick tube poked out of the back of their head and went into their backs.They were draped in a long black trenchoat making them look more threatning than ever.

 

"Ah,I had a feeling their was stragglers in this area" he said forming a grin.

 

Elias came out and immediatly reconized him.

 

"Oh no! Not you!" he said horrified.

 

He pulled out his handgun and pointed it at him.The SWaT Bots pointed their wrist lazers at the villagers.He pressed the gun against Elias' face and delivered a knee to his crotch.He gasped and collapsed to the ground.Colin grabbed a handful of his hair and yanked his head back hard.

 

"P-please...dont take us away....we have done nothing wrong!" he pleaded with tears leaking out of his eyes.He let go and slapped him hard in the face leaving an imprint and blood run from his lip.

 

"Allright.I'm in a good mood today....I wont take you to Robotnik on one condition."

 

"Anything..." he said in a shaky voice fondling his face.

 

"Tell me where these two went to" Colin said with a growl showing him a picture of Sally and Bunnie.His eyes widened.

 

"I..I..I really dont know...."

 

"Dont you dare lie to me you furry piece of shit! Lie to me and I'll fucking rip your nuts clean off.Now tell me the truth!"

 

He shook in terror.Colin took out his gun.He looked over at the scared children hiding behind their parents with looks of fear.

 

"Forgive me....."

 

"WELL?"

 

"Allright,allright I'll tell.They left two days ago on foot headed north towards The Great Mountains."

 

"You telling the truth?"

 

"Yes,yes! Please spare us!"

 

He gave him a long hard look and smiled knowing he was telling the truth.

 

"Good job."

 

His face twisted into a terrifying look of evil and he suddenly grabbed ahold of his hair and lifted him up.Then showing of his strength he slowly crushed his skull until his brains exploded out of his eye sockets and cracks in the skull.They slopped out in heavy thick mounds making splats as they hit the ground.He threw his corpse aside whiping blood off his hands.The villagers cryed out in terror.His black eyes flashed bright red.

 

"I promised I wouldnt hand you over to Robotnik but I never said I'd let you all live.SWaT Bots! Burn them alive!"

 

Soon all that was left of the village was a smoking pile of wood with a few bones poking out.He left with haste towards north.

 

Meanwhile Sally and Bunnie had reached the outskirts of the Black Forest.It had become alot colder and the tree's soon slipped away behind them.The road began to twist and turn gradually going up hill.The temperature that day dropped to -8 degrees farenheight.They set up camp along the side of a cliff wall and waited it out.The next day the sun shined dimly out of the thick black clouds but it gave little warmth but it was bearable now.

 

"One thing ah like about being all nuts and bolts is ah cant get cold."

 

"Must be nice" said Sally through short breaths leaning on a stick she found along the way.

 

"So where does that sword of yours go exactly? It seems to just dissapear."

 

"Oh Harvy is always with me.He just knows when to make himself known to others."

 

Sally was about to comment on its rudeness when she saw a couple mountains beyond with devilish faces carved into the peaks.A open mouth with two great big tusks with 8 eyes she counted from her view.

 

"Uh...Bunnie whats that?" she asked pointing over to it.

 

"Not sure but ah wouldnt trust going inside that thing.Gives me the creeps."

 

"Lots of things in this world seem to do for me" she said under her breath.

 

 As they trekked on they noticed skulls from odd creatures lying around and writing carved into the wall.If I had Nicole with me I could translate this she thought to herself.

 

"Mmm...so where we going again,suga?" Bunnie asked.

 

"Well...north I guess till we find someone we can ask about Antoine."

 

"Tell me again...why are we looking for him?" she asked.

 

Sally decided perhaps now was the time to tell Bunnie.She stopped walking and Bunnie turned around and looked at her funny.

 

"You ok,Sally girl?"

 

"Bunnie...I'm not sure I am from this world" she blurted out.

 

She looked at her stunned and then with great confusion.Before she could speak Sally continued.

 

"It feels so long ago now...everything was different.I was back at Knothole Village with my friends.It was warm that day.So warm.....but....I dont know what happend after that.I woke up the next day and I was not in my own world anymore."

 

Bunnie gave her a stern look and looked into her eyes listening.

 

"We were a team then.The heroic Sonic always going in headfirst and little Tails...Tails..."

 

She began to remember his slaugher back at the camp but she felt Bunnies warm touch to her shoulder and then she calmed.She hesitantly looked into her big eyes.

 

"Go on."

 

Her hand slid down and grasped her hand.She squeezed back and then smiled.

 

"We also had Rotor.He was a real nice guy and liked to fix things.Then we had....Antoine.He was always trying to prove to use that he could be as heroic as Sonic even though he was always scared of something." She giggled. "And...then their was you,Bunnie."

 

Her eyes widened with surprise.Sally suddenly hugged her.

 

"Please dont find me crazy! You were my best friend back at Knothole.We shared everything with eachother.I know you dont remember and I hate this but please believe me!"

 

Bunnie just stood there awestruck on what Sally had told her.She wrapped herself tighter around her and began to cry.She looked into her metallic heart and knew that from this short time being with her she was a good person and would not lie to her.

 

"I admit suga it is alot to take in but...ya seem rather sure that it was real and not a dream.Dont quite understand it all mahself but perhaps where my memories left me their is truth to what you say."

 

Sally looked up at her.She brushed the hair aside and gave her a kiss.

 

"Ah believe you."

 

Sally was overwhelmed with happyness.But that happyness was soon cut short by a ear splitting roar.Sally's heart skipped a beat and she looked around frantically.

 

"What was that!"

 

The unholy roar was heard again and this time it was closer.The mountainside shook and rocks and sediment crumbled down.They looked around for a place to hide but no luck.They had very little room to maneuver.A great boulder came crashing down which they barely missed.

 

"Ah! shit.Ah cant fight whatevers doing this with no room!" Bunnie said.

 

She took a chance and pounded away on the mountainside busting away at the rock hoping to hit a cave or something.But then Sally noticed the sky changed color.It turned dark red and suddenly blood began to rain down from the sky.They stopped and listened and their was something else.A sound of many shoutings in a language not their own and the clashing of steel.

 

"Ugh.." Sally groaned.This ugly rain was making a mess out of her hair.

 

"What the hoo hah is going on Sally girl?"

 

"I dunno Bunnie but lets check it out."

 

They continued the path upward towards the top of the mountain.The blood rain poured harder.By this time they were completely drenched.When they reached the top of the mountain they found the top to be a perfectly smooth plateau.All around them was bodies and pieces of armour ripped apart and swords and spears cast aside.

 

"A battle!"

 

As they searched they found all the bodies had been put into a great heap and burned.The rain had put out the fire and their was nothing left to identify what was fighting.But then suddenly they heard footsteps approach from behind.They backed up ready to spring into action.As the figure came closer their eyes widened.

 

He looked like a man.He was around 6'0 around 160 pounds.His hair was white and was very coarse looking.His skin matched his hair which was equally pale and had a black tatoo of a upside down cross streaking down the left side of his face.His ears were twisted and pointed upwards like an elf.He wore a crimson armour filled with spikes.On the shoulder pads was the face of a skull and a powerful sword shiethed at his side.He looked at them with wonder and mesmerization.For a long moment they stared until he spoke softly showing two long fangs.

 

"Who are you?" he asked.

 

"Names Bunnie,suga and if ya'll wanna fight you better.."

 

"Please,please,forgive my hostile appearance.I do not wish to harm you two.I can tell you are not part of them" he said trailing off.

 

"Them?" Sally asked.

 

"Nevermind.My name is Topec XII.I was sent by my lord to scout when I came across you two."

 

He seemed friendly enough but Sally was not going to trust him for a second.Those eyes of his were as red as the ground was.She gave him a dirty look.

 

"Thanks but we'll be on our way now" she said coldly.

 

"Wait a sec! We dont get outsiders very often.You would be welcome to stay at my peoples kingdom! You would have the best of care."

 

For some reason that smile made Bunnie and Sally's stomachs churn.

 

"She said no!" shouted Bunnie.

 

Startled he stepped back.

 

"I see.You seem rather protective of her....Bunnie."

 

"Darn tooting.No way am I gonna let her get dragged off by some sleaz ball like you."

 

He growled and tighten his fists with the popping sounds of his bones tightening.

 

"You are being very rude.I have done nothing wrong here."

 

"You dont get it do ya? Piss off!" said Bunnie flipping him off aggravated.

 

His eye twitched with anger he was holding back.Sally could read his thoughts that he was tempted to reach for that sword of his.Things were starting to get dangerous.

 

"Well....maybe one day wouldnt be so bad" Sally said putting on a grin for him.

 

He calmed and smiled followed by a laugh.

 

"Ah,I knew such a pretty one like you had some sense.Come! I will show you our great land!"

 

Bunnie looked at Sally questionably.

 

"Sorry Bunnie but if we dont act nice these guys might get dangerous.Best to play along for now!"

 

She sighed deeply and then nodded in agreement.The rain stopped shortly after that.As they walked he sung songs in his language and tossing rocks into the air.After a half an hours walk Sally and Bunnie found themselves walking along a narrow path beside a bloody river.

 

"Ugh,why is everything blood around here?" complained Bunnie.

 

"Why,dont you know where you are? This is the Blood Country.Richest place in all of Mobius!"

 

Finally Sally blurted out a question that had been etching her mind for some time.

 

"Just what on Mobius are you!"

 

He paused and turned and looked at her.

 

"We are called many things.Blood Jackels,Inshinas but I think the most commonly known term to call is Vampire."

 

Sally froze.Her eyes went huge.He eyed her strangely.

 

"Are you ill?" he asked.

 

"Your a...vampire?" she asked with a small voice completely shocked and stunned.

 

"Of course.What else would I be?"

 

Sally was about to make a break for it but 3 other of his kin were coming around the bend behind to greet them.

 

"Ah,I thought I smelled the blood of a female" said one of them giving Sally hungry eyes.Topec frowned.

 

"You will not harm these two.They are guests!"

 

"Guests!? At a time like this? Are you crazy Topec? They could be spies for all we know" one blurted out.

 

"I took that into consideration Daal,but they are merely outsiders.Nothing more."

 

"Hmph.We'll see" he said.

 

Soon they were escorted across a great draw bridge made up of solid bone and into a great palace that looked like it was carved into the side of the mountain.Then as the gates shut behind them a feeling of dread came across them.

 

"Welcome to Hirachi."

 

 

CHAPTER 12

The Escape

 

 

As Colin and his group of SWaT Bots neared the bloody mountains he stopped.One of the SWaT bots handed him a communicator he motioned for and after punched in the co ordinates he began to speak.

 

"Robotnik! It's Colin speaking.Do you read me?"

 

"What is it Colin?" His voice came through in a rather annoyed yet lazy tone. "Have you found them yet?"

 

"Not exactly."

 

"What do you mean not exactly? Either you have or you havnt."

 

"They've crossed into the territory of those pesky vampires."

 

"Ah yes...I've been meaning to deal with them for awhile now.Proceed and dont bother me again or else things will become quite...unpleasent" he said in a threatning tone.Colin gritted his teeth and gave him a yes sir answer and then threw the communicator to the ground and stomped on it.

 

"Enjoy this moment of power while you can..." he said under his breath.

 

Meanwhile Sally and Bunnie were exploring the great city feeling the eyes of every vampire on them.The building were maginificent and their were statues of nude vampire woman everywhere.They passed by a fountain of blood and a altar.

 

"Bunnie...what on Mobius are we doing here?"

 

"I dunno suga but we need to get outta here."

 

They noticed the male vampires were clad in tight black leather suits with ghoulish armour and chains overtop of them while the females seemed to be almost completely nude.Some even had tatoo's.Judging from how they dress and their culture the vampires seem to be very lust driven beings making it even more dangerous for strangers like them to be there.Sally sighed feeling the dry blood in her hair.

 

"Maybe if we dont cause trouble we can go by tomorrow."

 

"Ah seriously doubt this Antoine fella is gonna be in the likes of these woods."

 

"Only a vampire could survive in a place as putrid as this.I'd rather be in Robotropolis!" said Sally.

 

Then a green robed vampire approached them.His cloak dragged on the ground and a long necklace of gold that jingled when he walked.He wore a face mask covering his true identity.He was very royal looking.

 

"Greeting,guests.I am Cauldron"  he spoke in a polite tone bowing his head slightly. "I am one of the many priests of my lord and master,Draconia."

 

"This Draconia wouldnt be like Robotnik....would he?" she asked with hesitation in her voice trying to imagine what he might look like.

 

Even though he was masked she could tell that he was giving her a very odd look.He leaned in.

 

"Heh.If my master is in a good mood he will order 1000 females into his room and then once he is done with them he will kill 1000 vampire males and then order the impalement of 12 vampires of his choosing."

 

"Impaling?!" Sally shrieked.

 

He giggled eagerly. "Oh yes! Preferrably,on good days he prefers anal impalement but he has a blunt tip used so it takes much much longer for the stake to pierce through their internal organs and up through their throats.But sometimes he prefers the impalement done so it pushes up behind their organs so it does not do any fatal damage that way they do not bleed to death.Then we would give them food and drink everyday for a whole year while they are still floating off the ground begging to die.Eventually they are disposed of...one way or another."

 

Sally and Bunnies faces were twisted in a horrified expression.Sally began to regret her decision to come to this place very badly now.She looked around her and noticed every eye was on her looking at her with sexual intents.One flicked his dagger tongue at her and winked.

 

"I have prepared a lodging for you to stay at.I hope you will like it.Follow me...."

 

As they followed the city began to go uphill.They passed a few marble statues of their blood gods.

 

"Cmon Sally girl,ah can take out ol Harv and get us out of this jam!"

 

"No! They have not yet attacked us.Only when they do something we will."

 

The Priest piped up suddenly.

 

"If you wish to remain unscathed I would suggest outsiders like you to stay far away from my masters castle or from his knights."

 

He opened two cast iron doors abundant with designs of demonic babies all over them.The inside was carved out of pure gold and bronze.A vampire woman elegentally came out from behind the curtains to greet them/She was around 6 feet tall with fiery red hair with long fangs poking out of her grin.She wore no clothes but clutched a red silk cloth in her right hand.

 

"Ah,darling Cauldron! Vwat business do zee to have neh?"

 

"I need you to look after these two for abit Morrigana" he replied.

 

She looked at Bunnie and Sally and her grin spread.

 

"Ah,ve to be having fun tonight,yes?"

 

They gave her a cold look.The doors slammed shut behind them and they were faced with a grinning she devil.Three of her friends slinked around the corners flashing their fangs.

 

"What are you going to do?" said Sally.

 

"Fun time" she said hastily.

 

"What."

 

Suddenly they realized what was about to happen to them.Bunnie leaped up and brought her metal fist down hammering her face sending her crashing to the floor.She sat on her chest and repeatedly began to beat on her.Her friends let out a angry sriek and grabbed Bunnie and Sally and pinned them to the wall.

 

"Since you vwont do it villingly vwe have no choice!" one said and then sticking two needles into them.One was a poison to parylize them and another was a hormone intensifier.Bunnie was stuck into a soft part of her neck where it instantly went into her blood stream,one of the little internal pieces that stayed the same.Sally was stuck in the same spot and they dropped feeling the poison taking affect as their strength failed them and then they felt a burning pleasurable sensation come over them.

 

"D-dont..." Sally whispered shedding a tear.

 

They did not head their pleas and began their sexual assault on them touching and exploring every inch of their bodies while throwing buckets of blood on them and licking it off and then doing that to themselves and repeating this process long after they blacked out.

 

Time seemed to become a stranger to Bunnie as she awoke.How long was she out for? Couple hours? Days? Weeks? Bunnie layed frozen slipping in and out of concious on the stone hard floor.The vampiress' had gone off into the dark depths of the building to go into a frozen dark sleep.She moaned trying to wiggle her mechanical fingers.The poison was strong,even for her robotic body it did a number on her.She tryed to speak but no sound left her throat.She felt like passing out again but not before the gate in front of her swung open making a long creaking noise.A shadow passed over her but she could not look up.Then she felt 4 long spidery fingers curl around her hand and then grab in a powerful grip and picked her up off the floor.She suddenly felt a rush of energy come back into her and her mind cleared.She looked at this stranger.He was standing roughly 10 feet tall wearing a tall black top hat with a familiar pointy nose with his eyes hidden behind a pair of old fashioned perfectly round eye glasses.He wore a dusty greyish black trenchcoat with red sleaves poking slightly out.

 

"Who are you?" Bunnie asked bewildered.

 

"Dont be nervous.My name is MR Snively.I'm here to help you."

 

She looked at him rather surprised and confused.He didnt seem very trusting on the outside but he said he wants to help.

 

"Phew,for a second I thought I had come to the wrong place.You've got questions I can see that" he said relieved and checking the time on his pocket watch.

 

"Why do you want to help me?" she asked.

 

He tipped his hat down abit and then folded his arms.

 

"I could feel your pain from miles off and I could not bear to ignore it" he said plainly.

 

"How'd ya'll pick up on that when you were miles off,suga-Is that magic of some kind?"

 

"Maybe.Why should you care?" he said through his teeth.

 

"Why wont you tell me?"

 

"I think...I think your too inquistive for your own good,thats why" he said prodding his finger at her.

 

"Call me cookoo suga but ah dont trust a tall dark and creepy person at the drop of the hat."

 

He grinned and muttered under his breath that was almost a whisper. "And so you shouldnt."

 

"What?"

 

He ruffled his sleeves.

 

"The poison from your body is gone is it not? Take the princess and make haste towards the east.You will come across a city.I want you to meet me there."

 

She frowned. "Hold on suga,why should ah listen to you?"

 

He leaned in and whispered something into her ear.Her ears perked up and her eyes widened and she looked at him astonished.

 

"You...you can do that!?"

 

He nodded and then turned to leave and vanished into thin air.

 

"Weird" she thought.

 

She poked her head out of the gates and the streets seemed deserted.She found Sally unconcious on the cold floor like a used and violated item tossed aside for something new and improved.She grabbed a discarded towel sheet and wrapped her in it since she felt cold.The coast was clear.She took off lightning fast down the narrow roads to the towering drawbridge.They were not the ones they came into but they were heavily gaurded with tower gaurds and marching troops.Without hesitation she snapped out her arm and called the demon sword,Beezlebub to her need.

 

"Ah,was wondering when you were going to ask for my assistance" it said eager.

 

She made one clean slash emitting a violent demonic blast of energy from the demon sword blowing the gaurds in front to smithereens.She waved the sword again and blasted apart the gears keeping the drawbridge up.Sounds of demonic hisses erupted from everywhere in the city and were closing in fast.The drawbridge came crashing down with a thunderous boom and she quickly ran across it and with her trusty partner broke the bridge sending it in shards crashing down into a giant crack into the earth beneath them.As she ran into the woods the sky was filled with sharp spears.Vampires at gun point unleashed a barrage of sharp spears fired out of a machine similar to that of a machine gun.One glazed Bunnies shoulder as she still was carrying Sally off.She felt a stab of pain as the edges of it were filled with razor sharp spikes slashing open her metallic shoulder.Cauldron was now to be the one to tell his master of the news.

 

He shuddered as he walked up the steps and entered the great halls shaking in fear.He passed by many great black halls with humanoid spynxlike cat women perched behind a glass frame watching and listening with utter intent until he reached a giant door made entirely out of calcium from ground up bones and then finely sculpted of images of his likelyness with two Succubus' at his feet.When he entered their was a great rattling of rusty chains hanging off the doors.His master sat in a great chair at the end of the room.He stood over twenty feet tall in diameter.He had a large crimson cape that was tied up like a curtain on the walls that stretched across the cieling and onto the floors almost covering every square inch of the room.On his back he had two great black angel wings.He was clasped in a crimson body armour that resembled muscle.Their were faces crafted on the shoulders of two jackal looking demon faces.Only his head and face was not covered up by armour.He had a pure white face with the blackest of eyes that matched his jet black hair that reached half way down his back that began to become wavy slightly.His mustached stuck out that the shape seemed similar to the fire of a rocket blasting off oddly as that sounds.He wore a spiked crown that was a simple ring around his head with spikes nailed to it and had two large tusklike fangs that stretched slightly past his chin.He was the dreaded Draconia,the king of Vampires.

 

"Why do you enter my prescence,priest?" he said tightening his grip on his chair.

 

"Apoligies my lord but there has been a...disturbance."

 

"Disturbance?"

 

"Y-y-yes...two seemingly small and harmless looking outsiders entered the city but now have escaped and destroyed the south gate."

 

Fire erupted from Draconia's eyes and mouth.

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!" he roared shaking the entire room.He cringed like a tiny mouse before him.

 

"Who let them in!"

 

"Well sir...it was Topic XII and myself."

 

The flames emitting from his eyes turned from a bright red to a ghastly green.He glared at him and then snapped his fingers.Suddenly a giant muscular ox woman grabbed him.She had powerful mammoth arms wrapped it red leather and spikes with a bucket shaped helmet over her head with her bare chest exposed.

 

"No! Please give me another chance my lord!" he pleaded.

 

He was thrown into a chair and tied and then the servent raised a great hammer and began driving spikes into his face attatching his mask to his face starting with the eyes.His screams calmed Draconia's fury slightly and asked for his punishment to continue.After he was thrown out and then with the greatest of pure willingness he was de-boned piece by piece.His pelvis was the first piece to be removed and then to ensure he will not die of bleeding the areas where he was torn open were burned stopping blood loss.After,his funny bone and then his legs and then his spinal column,piece by piece by piece until he was finally dead.Draconia was still furious.

 

"So these little insects think they can make a fool out the great powerful and noble vampire empire do they?!"

 

"What shall we do my lord?" asked a different priest.

 

"For now,with our enemies so near to attack we'll let them go for the time being.Have the bridge fixed by the end of the day and ave everyone prepare for battle.The time has come when we will crush the werewolves once and for all!"

 

 

CHAPTER 13

The Shaman

 

 

Bunnie ran a good two miles before finally stopping to take a breather.Sally woke finally with the poison begining to wear off.Apearently it was weak but enough to keep her down for awhile.

 

"Unnnh....w-where...?

 

"Hey suga.We've gotten ourselves into quite a heap o trouble now!"

 

"Unh..we're in the woods?"

 

"Ah decided after that little TLC treatment they gave us we had to split."

 

"Well...I guess their going to come after us but I suppose it couldnt be helped either way.We should try and get out as quickly as possible from this place" Sally said getting to her feet.

 

The forest was withered and half dead from the blood rain that would fall.The ground was stained pink from it.As they walked further and further they began to hear things rustle in the bushes at the corner of their eyes and gleaming yellow eyes apear and dissapear.

 

"Ah sure do hope that none of those yankee tree things followed us" said Bunnie in annoyed tone.

 

Her question was answered by a haunting howl.Sally shivvered when she heard it.She walked closer to Bunnie eyeing the bushes around them.Suddenly the bushes snapped behind them and as they turned they saw something big and black dart across the trail.

 

"What was that?" said Sally grabbing her beating heart.

 

Bunnie changed her vision to infra red and scanned but she did not pick up anything.

 

"Hunh.Couldnt have been anything nasty ah guess" she said shrugging it off.

 

Then they heard the same howling exept much closer followed by the howling of many other voices uniting.Bunnie called upon the ugly Beezlebub for help.The sword lazily opened its eyes and rustled its jaw abit.

 

"Oh what is it now?!" it moaned. "I was sleeping."

 

"Think we got company,Harvy" said Bunnie.

 

"Hey! I told you NOT to call me that! You know I do not like that name."

 

They walked slower until they approached a wide break in the tree's and stopped.The ground was fresh with tracks.Large tracks.Most as big as their bodies.Before them was a great and twisted looking old tree.It was a white tree that twisted up on a crooked angle and up some more with two fat tree limbs.It looked like some kind of tortured soul trying to reach out for help.It was creepy.Then in a flash a force flew out of the bush and sent Bunnie flying.Sally gasped and stepped back and was now standing before a wolf princess.She was around her height,looking roughly in her late 20's.She wore no clothes exept for a left single arm sleeve that hung quite nicely tied together under with rope at the end.Her body was covered in either war paint or tatoo's.It was hard to tell in the dimness.She was beautiful though.Her silver grey fur sparkled and her long wolf tail danced to her moves.Her hair at front was shaped like a drooping mohawk that extended back into long dark grey wavy hair down her back.On her right arm there were 3 yellow bands that resembled power rings.She carried around a great hammer similar looking to Thor's hammer.She had long eyelashes but her eyes were pure white and fierce but somehow,they seemed gentle too.

 

"You dare tresspass on our sacred grounds.What were you going to do? Destroy our holy tree!" she said angry.

 

Bunnie picked herself up nursing her jaw.

 

"Ya'll pack quite a punch suga but you just crossed the line and now your in for a whupping."

 

She eyed her demon sword and intruige hit her.

 

"Before I send you to an early grave....whatever you I wish to know your name...so I may carve it on your tombstone."

 

"Bunnie.Names Bunnie,suga."

 

If their was one thing that was annoying to a wolf was rabbits.As animals the rabbit would always be weaker but the wolf would never be able to catch the rabbit no matter how fast it got.This tension obviously applyed with her as well.

 

"Might ah know our name before we have our little brawl?" asked Bunnie sarchastically.

 

"I admire your strength to survive my direct punch and your courage to stand and fight so I will tell you.I am Lupe the lost princess; leader of the Werewolves."

 

Sally's eyes bulged.

 

"Lupe!"

 

The two tough belles charged at eachother with the thrill of the fight rusnning through their veins.Bunnie leaped over Lupe and came down to slash but Lupe was naturally flesible and twisted out of the way of the blades path and knocked the sword out of her hand.Beezlebub cryed out in pain.

 

"The sword...is alive?" she asked bewildered.

 

Bunnie came down and took both her feet and clamped down on her face and slammed her facefirst into the dirt.She pulled herself out and with a sudden blast of speed she brough her hammer down on Bunnies head.She collapsed to the ground and she sent another hit to her back.Bunnie screamed in pain and then called her sword back.All she had to do was think to guide its path trajectory as it came swirling at her.Lupe leaped out of the way but just as she touched ground Bunnie sent a violent metal punch to her jaw and then rammed away on her gut and with one final move did a roundhouse kick sending her to the floor.Slowly she picked herself up whiping away the blood from her lip.

 

"Never have I lost my own blood before.Now you will never leave these woods alive you metallic freak!" she spat.

 

She moved on the offensive but Bunnie hammered the earth as hard as she could splitting open

the ground underneath Lupe cutting her speed in half.Bunnie took her sword again and came down upon Lupe who struck back with her hammer both hitting head on.Lupes tail wrapped around Bunnies leg tripping her and then taking the initiative to strike and end it.But then Sally intervened and grabbed her trying to hold her back.

 

"Wait Lupe! Please listen! We didnt come to fight or do any harm."

 

"You tresspass on our sacred grounds and that means death" she said coldly throwing Sally off her.

 

Bunnie angrily took another swing of the sword this time hititng the handle of her hammer knocking it out of her hand and then grabbing onto her neck and tightened her iron grip lifting her off the ground.

 

"Ah could do it easily,suga but that there is no way to treat a lady...specially a princess!"

 

Sally got up again brushing the dirt off.

 

"Please.Let her go" Sally asked Bunnie with compassion in her voice.She sighed and released Lupe gasping for air.She glared at her.

 

"If you are not here to fight what do you want from us?"

 

How would Sally put this.That she was a freedom fighter from another dimension and they were both friends and if she could come along with her to find the rest of her friends.

 

"Well..." she started. "We've come a long way and we were hoping to find a certain someone and...

maybe someone like you would help us to guide us through here" she said putting on her best smile.She tucked aside a loose hair.

 

"You want me...to guide you through this country?"

 

"Yes" she said bluntly.

 

She sighed and almost laughed."I am the leader of the Werewolves...princess and am at war with the Vampires who ravaged our country and enslaved our kin.I do not have time to play babysitter for children nor do I wish to."

 

"But there are things bigger than the vampires! Bigger than all of this!" said Sally in protest.

 

"Bigger?"

 

"Yes! Robotnik is the real enemy of Mobius."

 

She growled.

 

"Because of the werewolves and I we have kept Draconia at bay for thousands of years so his infectious evil never spread past these mountain ranges.How dare you disregard the sacrifices they have made for your little bantering of this 'Robotnik' you speak of."

 

Bunnie stepped in between them and met nose to nose with Lupe.

 

"Ah suggest that you listen to what she says or else your going to get one big nasty ol' surprise,suga."

 

"Oh really? From you or this Robotnik."

 

"Cmon,Sal lets go.Obviously she aint gonna listen to us."

 

"I told you to enter this sanctuary means death did I not?" she said.

 

Suddenly from out of the bushes came the werewolves.They were as tall as trees.Taller! Their fur was black and grey with white on the front with their evil yellow eyes.They were all clad in bloodstained armour.They drooled and flashed their teeth.

 

"They will kill upon my commands.You have one more try to convince me not to kill you since you are not vampires."

 

Sally sighed. "Look,I know this is gonna sound strange."

 

"Try me."

 

"Lupe,I know you.I know you quite well.I..I come from another world.A different kind of Mobius.Dont ask me how or why I ended up here,still trying to figure that out.We were all fighting for a cause and that was not for justice or revenge but for freedom! We all fought against Robotnik for taking away everyone we ever cared about.Their was only a handful of us but what I say is all true wither you believe me or not!"

 

There was a long silence as they all stood there looking blankly at her.Then the werewolves erupted into roaring laughter.Sally bowed her head failing to convince her.She jumped down from the tree she was perched on and came over to her looking at her with those white eyes of hers.

 

"Did you say...a different Mobius?" she asked.

 

"Yes I did!" said Sally.

 

Lupe studied Sally's face.She let her hand run along her soft cheek and her hair and took in the scent of her aroma through her nose.

 

"You are telling the truth."

 

The werewolves stopped laughing and looked at her with surprise and outrage.

 

"I can sense the purity of your voice so I know you are telling the truth.One of my gifts I developed over time."

 

"How" asked Sally.

 

"I am a Shaman.My job is to help others in any way I can either curing sickness and wounds or exorcism or guiding lost ones to their right path."

 

Bunnie and Sally looked at Lupe dumbfounded. "I thought Shamans were just things made up!"

 

"No,we are real but sadly...I am the last one left on this plain."

 

She looked at them again with no longer bitterness but with compassion.

 

"What do you two really want?"

 

"We want you to come with us and find our friends" said Sally being honest to the heart.

 

She smiled. "Sounds interesting...but I cannot go.I must stay here and win this war against the vampires.Only then will I be free to do what I choose."

 

The werewolves smugly grinned.

 

"I want to taste their flesh!" one shouted.

 

"I'll pop their skulls like grapes in my jaws!" another shouted.

 

They all were fired up in a raving bloodlust.Lupe outstretched her hand.

 

"No,they will not be touched."

 

"Are you insane!? They are spies of the vampires!"

 

"If they were with the vampires they would not have been merciful."

 

Her pack went quiet and were quite upset they were denied to taste foreign meat.

 

"Go back to the camps now" ordered Lupe.

 

Hesitantly they turned and dissapeared into the bushes.She sighed and looked upward at the twisted tree with the starlight bathing over the vixen making her more seductive looking as she gazed with sad eyes.Slowly tears began to fall from her face.

 

"Whats wrong?" Sally asked.

 

"She no longer speaks to me" Lupe said.

 

"Who?"

 

"The mother.The caretaker of all living things.Nature some call her."

 

"Nature?" Bunnie asked.

 

"Yes,mother nature used to wisper to me all the time.She taught me everything I know since I was born over 300 year ago but now she no longer speaks to me.For a long time I used to lie awake and listen to her scream in agony and I could feel the pain of the planet through my very being.I would often ask what is doing her this harm but she would never respond to me.Only cry louder and louder until her cries stopped...everything stopped."

 

"...what does that mean?"

 

Lupe turned and looked at Sally with her eyes filled with tears.

 

"It means someone has killed the very heart and soul of the planet."

 

Sally and Bunnie were stunned by this and for a long moment could not speak but could only comprehend on what she said.Finally Sally spoke up.

 

"Mobius will never die.Not while their are still those willing to fight for it."

 

She looked at her eyes and saw the fires of determination in them.She nodded and rose.

 

"You are a interesting one,Sally" she said.

 

She smiled.

 

"Mother may or may not be dead but I do know this...whatever is causing this is not the vampires as I have suspected.No,it has been too long since I left this country and too long since I tasted unpurified air and rain."

 

"Well...things arent that pretty outside but there are still people and forests" Sally said.

 

Lupe took from her side pouch some fresh soil and said some strange words and threw it down on the ground and the soil exploded into a pink mist that smelled like sweet roses.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

Lupe did not respond.She seemed to be in some kind of trance.The light from the stars seemed to bend and wrap around her voluptuous body exploring every curve.It was like an ancient ballet from long ago.The markings on her body began to shine and glow until she finally stopped and turned and faced the twisted tree and bowed.

 

"I have payed my respects,a soul has just passed through the tree into the hereafter."

 

"Oh,so thats why your so protective of it" said Sally.

 

"Yes,it may seem ugly but it is important."

 

As they walked along the path she began to notice faces and bodys in the trees.The branches were becoming arms and they began to hear moans in the wind.

 

"This is the forest of Suicide" said Lupe. "When those who end there lives by their own hands they are cast down from their bliss and become entangled in this dark forest and become sucked in thus becoming what you see."

 

"Thats terrible! Cant they be saved?" said Sally.

 

"I have tryed.They can only save themselves" she said solemnly. "Only when one has the will to break free do they ever."

 

They remained silent until she led them to her hut.It was atop a great half dead tree taller than the others covered in moss.It was strong but like everything,was dying.Her hut was covered by a blanket of moss perfectly camaflouged.

 

Inside the walls were made out of thick bamboo strung together.Pieces of smooth stones and bags of spices were tossed into the corner.She didnt have much for posessions since she really didnt need any exept for a few weapons and some erbs and that was it.She sat down crosslegged and gave Sally cooked meat on a bone.Sally didnt want to offend her and so she ate it.Lupe smiled.

 

"Thank you for coming here.I feel...lifted abit."

 

Sally smiled."No problem."

 

Lupe got up and began to dance about the fire twisting and curving her shape across the fire as the flames light danced upon her body.She exhaled deeply letting her hair sag down and then whipped her head back up and thus began her song.

 

"For many years I have battled,

Bathed in their blood and bones,

But what will is Mother Mobius?

For her song shall never bring harm!

 

Though I fight and clash,

these beings will never understand,

the love of Mother Mobius!

 

The love of Mobius!

 

Even now in this hellish bloodied land,

She is still with us near and far,

Two wonders from land unkown,

To break these bonds that bind me so!

 

I never dreamed I could leave,

To sea the land and the sea,

To think I could not see,

The wonders that I could only dream,

Thanks to the love of Mother Mobius!

 

The love of Mobius!

 

Her voice is small and quiet now,

I wish to be in her arms right now,

And leave this troubled world behind,

But now I see I fight now for not the land

or the savage beasts I command,

But for my FREEDOM and to be released once more!

 

I take up my spear and hammer once more,

To become something much more,

A Freedom Fighter!

Yes a Freedom Fighter!

For I am the Freedom Fighter for the love of Mobi-us!

 

Yes the love of the mother Mobius!

 

The love of Mobius!

 

The love of MOBIUS!!!!!!!"

 

She finished and then humbly sat down.Sally and Bunnie cheere applauding her beautifulvoice and her dance.The awkwardness between them seem to have been broken by that song and were now closer than ever.That night they slept on beds made of straw and grass while Lupe as always kept one ear open for trouble.

 

When Sally's eye opened she had suddenly found herself in a black void.All of reality had slipped away.She tryed to breathe but couldnt.She only felt a cold sharp stabbing of a thousand pointy needles at her lungs.She was cold.So very cold.Then a bone chilling voice echoed from the nothingness.It was loud and booming and sounded like it was from underwater with a mettalic echo to it.

 

"PRINCESS SALLY UOY OT GNIMOC ERA EW."

 

She choked out. "Who are you?"

 

It answered back.

 

"PRINCESS SALLY RESOLC GNITTEG ERA EW."

 

Her body stiffened up and she no longer felt the cold as her body began to go numb and frost formed around her eyes.

 

"Please...I dont want to die."

 

Two red eyes beamed out from the darkness and it watched her as she looked back.It spoke no more but just watched her in the dark with those eyes.Then suddenly in a flash a steel claw ripped from the darkness and wrapped around her neck and clamped down to crush.Sally suddenly awoke screaming her head off waking Bunnie.She hurried over to Sally and noticed she was shaking all over with tears running down her face.Her body was ice cold to the point of hypotermia and was in shock.Their was even flicks of frost falling off her eyelashes.Bunnie cryed out for Lupes help but she was nowhere to be found.The bed Sally was in would not be warm enough to raise her body temperature.Bunnie did what instinctively came to mind and embraced Sally to attempt to warm her up with the heat her metallic body generated on will for when having to face cold climates so she doesnt freeze.As she rose her body temperature life began to slowly restore itself in Sally's eyes.

 

"Suga Sal! What the hoo ha happend to you!"

 

She was still shaking and looked at Bunnie terror stricken still shaking with tears streaming down her face heavily.She tryed to find words to describe what she saw but couldnt.Bunnie was now extremely worried.It wasnt near cold enough in temperature to do this.She must have caught some kind of cold she assumed.When she layed Sally down into her bed after her breathing relaxed and she passed out again Bunnie felt a shivver go up her back.Something didnt seem right.Felt like she was being watched.When she left she saw heavy smoke rising from the far end of the twisted forest and could hear the sounds of battle.No doubt Lupe was down there fighting but she stayed with Sally.

 

Lupe was leading the front assault against the vampire fortress.The vampires had been anticipating their arrival and had set up traps before hand such as sulferic acid pits and silver tip spike traps.A great brute like vampire was leading as the general.He wore a helmet with the face of an angel reflecting on all 4 sides of the helmet including the face.The silver armour he wore was allready dyed red in the werewolves blood.The first line of werewolves were destroyed by them walking into a mine trap the vampires had planted down.But the wereolves had the advantage in close range combat since the vampires dwarphed their size.One grabbed a rotting tree and slammed it into the pouring legions crushing 5 soldiers at once.One other got ahold of one of the vampir foot soldiers and tore him in half in its jaws.Lupe despised death but felt that in war mercy was something not be cast around.The sky was filled with silver tip arrows from the bowmen at the top gates.Lupe had one pierce through her shoulder but she endured and pressed on.The the great general confronted her.

 

"Hah! No female can kill me" he said confident.

 

Lupe did not reply but merely leaped into the air with her knife in hand to strike his neck.He didnt even reach for his sword but merely backfisted her to the side.She rolled to the ground hard.She got up whiping the blood off her mouth and dodged his attacks effortlessly.Frustrated he pulled out his sword and swung away at her.

 

"Reason why I dont wear clothes you see is because it only slows you down!" she cryed as she jammed her knife into an unprotected gap in his wrist locking up the bones making him drop his weapon.She grabbed a sharp stick and slammed it through his throat.He smiled and pulled out the knife.

 

"Foolish wolf! I am a vampire.I cannot be killed like a mortal!"

 

But as he finished speaking his words she took out her great hammer and swung and knocked the generals head clean off his body which rolled aways.The werewolves were begining to press the vampires back but as soon as the tides changed like a flash of lightning they turned once again.Large gigantic armada battle ships announced themselves into the fray by launching an aresenal of cluster bombs which turned the mighty werewolves into pieces of meat and twisted armour smears on the ground.Lupe ordered a withdrawl before everything was lost.

 

"Sucess lord Draconia! We have won against those wretched werewolves!" said one of his high priests to his master.

 

He merely glared at the fight projected through a gigantic crystal ball.

 

"Dont be a fool Shnip.This is merely the begining.By the end of this new day I promise everything in this country shall fall and then the world will be ours to move out and conquor!"

 

The dark priest cackled.

 

"You truly are great my lord!"

 

He turned and looked at him who looked like an ant compared to his size.

 

"You know what I always hated about you....your such a kissass.You were a cowardly scientist in a previous life clinging desperately to your so called science where you thought the universe would lie down to your arrogant logic!" he growled with flames dancing from his body.

 

Shnip cringed and backed away as his lord emerged from his throne and came towards him.

 

"Even now you show cowardice! How dare you! You are the servent of the true evil! Have you forgotten that!?" he said with his voice shaking the room.

 

"N-no sir I have not!"

 

"I can still smell your arrogant pride you so hide from my prescence.Magic is much more powerful than your strongest missles your kind conjured up."

 

He grinned nervously. "Missles maybe but not death beams from space! I happend to invent them."

 

Draconias eyes calmed.

 

"And with that mind of yours is why I rescued you from your eternal damnation and christianed you vampire.

 

"Yes and I am still ever so greatful!"

 

Draconia said no more and went back to his seat and began to plan the final battle in his mind.

 

Meanwhile,Lupe was back at the forest and had the werewolves split up to regroup at some point later on.She dashed to her hut to quickly check on her friends.When she got there Bunnie was still with Sally.

 

"Whats happend?" asked Lupe.

 

"Ah dunno! She seems to be real sick! Suga Sal woke up really really cold screaming.Ah managed to warm her up but she seems real weak."

 

Lupe shoved her aside and examined her.

 

"I sense she has been touched by the prescence of something very evil and it is trying to drain away her life force.Stand back!"

 

She lit some candles and placed 3 perfectly round white stones on Sally's body.One on her forhead,one on her chest,and one on her torso.She spread some sand along her in a circle and then began to chant off a spell in a language native to theirs.A breeze blew in and some whispers were heard and then it was done.She turned to Bunnie.

 

"She has a strong will....if she didnt have such a will to live I would have not have been able to help her.She was touched by a powerful evil."

 

"Well....I guess we all owe ya,Lupe" said Bunnie.

 

"Dont worry...this is my job.To help when those are in need but right now I must depart once again."

 

"Hey wait a sec!" she said grabbing Lupes arm.

 

Lupe paused and looked at her.

 

"I must rally up the werewolves for the second assault.I dont think you have realized that you are in the middle of a WAR and my prescence is needed."

 

"This is nuts...isnt there some way for co operation?"

 

"Co operation? They would rather see us suffer by having pikes shoved up our asses and leave us till our body weight would make the pike stick out of mouths by the end of the day and then burn what was left of us! These vampires are ruthless and we must stop them before they spread farther outwards."

 

"Well...whatabout ya'll wolfies you lead suga,Lupe? Ya'll think with they really care for peace and honor like you do...or just the thrill to kill?"

 

Lupe went silent as Bunnies words sunk in.She couldnt find anything to say but jerked herself out of her grip and made off.Bunnies eyes narrowed.She had a bad feeling that Lupe was in trouble.But,all she could do right now was was just look after her friend and protect her and hope Lupe would take care of herself.

 

As Bunnie watched on the horizon of the withered forest all she could hear was thunderous explosions and a wall of fire.She couldnt tell who was winning but at the moment she didnt want to be part of either side.As Sally slept she was still surprised about her story.Although it might make sense.She has never met someone so nice yet so fragile and innocent to the harshness of this world she has endured nad lived with for all these years.She still hadnt remembered how she became robotic.Perhaps she was some kind of android who got hit on the head or something.She only hoped with the path she was on now that it would lead her to the truth and that tall man with the long nose seemed to be her only chance to make her normal.

 

Sally slowly awoke and came to.

 

"Unh...Bunnie...? What happend to me."

 

"Ya'll scared the bejeebus outta me,Sally girl! Ya'll went all cold and sickly for awhile."

 

"Well...I remember having some kind of dream....dont remember what....oh well its not important."

 

She got to her feet but stumbled about and almost fell over not letting the blood go back into her legs fast enough.

 

Back on the battlefield Lupes warriors were still tiressly battling the vampires.They began to fight cheap and instead of swords they started to bring out exploding tip silver bullets in gattling guns and mowed down all who were coming towards them while bombs fell from the sky destroying the groups.But then a great dark shadow loomed over the battlefield.Everyone paused and looked up and saw Draconia's mighty flagship,The Satanic.Armed with thousands of cluster bombs and spear guns and underneath tanks filled with hot lead and sulferic acid.Inside it had over 1200 priests with 8000 armed and ready vampire soldiers with 40000 slaves for food supply.The ships bow was shaped like a skull opening its mouth the scream.Their were many many sails on it all huge and flapping in the wind like a pumped up pirate ship.The horn blew from the ship which was a horrible high pitched shreeking noise that dropped to a earthshaking growl mixed with the sound of a foghorn.

 

"Its Draconia!" Lupe cryed.

She summoned up her chakra into her spear and whipped it at a weak point in the hull she saw but before she could attack it it already had its guns on her trying to blast her.Draconia was standing ontop of the observation deck and shouted out onto the battlefield.

 

"THE TIME OF THE WEREWOLVES ARE OVER! OUR HOUR IS NEAR!"

 

With that Draconia waved his hand and a wave of hellfire erupted and blanketed the battlefield whiping out the werewolves and a good portion of his men.Lupe barely escaped the fire choking on the fumes with the smell of rotting flesh and fur strangling her nostrils.

 

"Damn him" Lupe cursed.

 

The werewolves were retreating once agan but Lupe this time did not back down.She rolled on the ground covering herself in fresh spilled blood and leaped through the fires grabbing a broken sword throwing into the face of one of the vampire soldiers.She leaped ontop of him and propelled herself upward into the air towards the gigantic ship.The bottom side opened up dropping gallons and gallons of sulferic acid down on her.She bit down on her lip and the markings on her body began to glow with a white hot fire that surrounded her entire body protecting her.She grabbed onto the spear she stuck in there and blasted her way inside.

 

"Your madness will stop today Draconia..."

 

 

CHAPTER 14

Draconia

 

Sally now regained her strength looked on at the ship on the horizon and worried about Lupe.

 

"Bunnie,we gotta help her!"

 

"Ya'll sure your ok Sally girl?"

 

"Yes I'm fine.Lupe needs our help out there."

 

"Ah think your right! Cmon,lets blow this popsicle stand!"

 

Bunnies thrusters fired up as she leaped out of the window and her bottom feet exploded to life as fire ripped out shooting them across the forest at a incredible speed towards the battlefield.

 

"Hang on Sally girl! Gonna be getting rough from here on end!"

 

As they blasted towards their a lone werewolf leaped from its hiding spot that was secretly waiting for them to leave the prescence of Lupe.It was hungry and its mouth quivered a shaking and screaming victim and right now the meat of vampire woulod just not do.It came down upon Bunnie striking her like lightning as they fell.Bunnie came down hard and got knocked out while Sally broke her fall through the trees.Filling her lungs with air after the had been slammed she groggily got to her feet feeling the world spin around her.The werewolf snarled with its battle armour and claw gloves it wore shining with fresh blood.

 

"W-why...are you doing this?" she asked backing up against a tree.

 

"HAhaha...talking meat..."

 

It circled around her with its eyes fixed on her.Sally tryed again to reason with it.To try to stall it somehow to think up a way out of this.

 

"Wait! If you dare Lupe will..."

 

"HAH! That stupid bitch princess thinks she can control us! You see,we have merely been playing along.She thinks she has been controlling us but we were the ones keeping her around to do the dirty work for us."

 

"Why? What dirty work?"

 

"You talk alot but fine.She thinks we're fighting for peace over this land and to overthrow their tyranny but what we really want is utter domination over the vampires to whipe them out once and for all.Once their out of the picture Mobius will be ours and nothing will stand in our way!"

 

Sally was now angry.This whole time Lupe was being played for a sap.All this time she has been stickher neck out for these savages only to have the knife drop when she least expects it.The werewolfs mouth dripped heavily with saliva and it made a furious roar and came at her.Remembering her martial arts on how to defend and block she rushed in under its gaurd and slammed her fist into its solarplex as hard as she could hoping it could do some damage against the furry giant.The werewolf was stunned long enough for Sally to deliver a hard crescent kick to the side of its face breaking out a few of its teeth.It snarled and just backhanded Sally away over to Bunnies still body.As it came charging blindly forward with its mouth wide open to swallow her whole Bunnie suddenly sprang to life from and delivered a sharp punch that broke through all its teeth and grabbed ahold of its tongue and swung it around smashing it against the side of trees until sending it hurtling into the air leaving it to crash far away.

 

"Sorry sug,had to wait for the right moment or else we would've both been mincemeat."

 

"Thanks Bunnie" Sally said grateful.

 

"Cmon,we aint got enough time to waste so lets go till more of his buddies show up!"

 

With that they took to the air again they saw the twisted world below filled with the clashing of swords and armour and the land stained that awful red.A color they wish they would not have to see ever again.Bunnie looked ahead and saw a lineup of battle ships showering the battlefield with gun fire and cannons.

 

"Time for us to join the fun."

 

In her right hand her trusty demon sword Beezlebub apeared.Sally still didnt know how that sword can just apear like that but at the moment she didnt care.A fiery blaze lit around the demon sword as Bunnie swooped along the side of one battleship sliving through the side of it like hot butter.Blasts erupted from behind them from inside the ship from Beezlebub.The blasts struck the oil fuel chambers and a great explosion set half the ship ablaze.The sails wavered and snapped like twigs and it slowly drifted drunkenly off position and slammed into another ship cutting through it and exploding.Bunnies left arm morphed into a machine gun and fired away at the loaded cannons making them all explode before they had a chance to strike back.Bunnie then with Sally clinging on for dear life swooped underneath the ship and stopped.

 

"Ok Beezlebub,gonna need alot of power in this one!" said Bunine.

 

The sword was only happy to oblige.Killing was its specialty after all.Bunnie swung him with all her might at the ship and within a few seconds the bow of the ship siddenly began to list.It was sliced in half and the front slided right off and exploded down below while the back end followed.

 

"Allright now,no more fooling around" said Bunnie taking her eyes to the mighty Flagship.

The entire side facing her lit up with gun fire and spears being shot at them.She barely managed to dodge it all.Some shots even penetrated but she bit down and beared against the pain and charged suicidly towards the ship but met with an invisible barrier around it.

 

"Oh no!" said Sally.

 

Bunnie slammed the demon sword into the barrier tearing at it utterly refusing to give up or slow down.Within moments the demon swords powers was able to tear a small hole in the barrier long enough to break through and enter through a hole in the side of the ship.

 

"What is going on out there?!" said Draconia sitting in his throne room hearing the sounds of explosions very near.One of his priests scampered into the room out of breath.

 

"My lord! Two rogues have just broken through our defenses and have boarded the ship!"

 

"WHAAAT!!!!!" said Draconia with fire shooting off him. "Who dares!?"

 

"Er...I'm not sure,sir but they may be those strangers that escaped from our city just a few short days ago."

 

"How did they break through...I have over 1200 of the best vampire priests keeping that shield up.HAve you become so weak!"

 

Draconia did not let him speak but just blasted the tiny vampire to a mere black stain on the ground with a blast of hellfire from him.He snarled unaware of his other visitor.High above him was Lupe with her hammer ready waiting for the right moment.She had snuck past security and was now with the king of all vampires.Defeating him would not be an easy task but how strong was Draconia? Nobody really knew but he was a terrifying sight.He was alot bigger than she had though.Now she understood the old overlanders tale of David and Goliath.The odds seem stacked so much against small little David armed with only a rock to sling faced against a man who could shake mountains.Her heart began to beat faster out of fear of what she has gotten herself into.Draconias ears picked up on Lupes beating heart and he rose from his chair.

 

"Who dares?!" he shouted.

 

Lupe was now spotted and lost her footing.She fell but her fall turned into a charging drop letting out a battle cry concentrating her chakra into her weapon to bring him down but she borke like water against him.He left her strike him as only a "CLONG!" sound was heard against his armour.

 

"Oh no..." she cryed.

 

He grabbed her by the tail and lifted her up.

 

"Well,well,well....the leader of the pack" he said forming a grin. "To attack the king of all vampires is a fate worse than death...."

 

"You evil thing....." she cursed.

 

"Nothing but a coward when you are all alone arent you?" he mocked throwing her into a wall with the greatest of ease.

 

"You DARE attack me! I am evil incarnate! Dont you see,true evil is pure and and dark and decadent and noble! It holds its head up high for it is a beautiful thing to behold!" he said outstretching his black wings.

 

As he finished that speech he was greeted to a blast to the back.He turned around to greet Bunnie holding her sword and Sally by her side.

 

"YOU! YOU DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!" he roared bursting into flames becoming a being of black hell fire.

 

"Uh Bunnie....I think we're in trouble" said Sally.

 

"FRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

 

He charge blindly at them incinerating the room around them as they barely escaped the fires.Sally and Lupe ran as fast as they could dodging sword swings and gunshots from the enemy soldiers.Bunnie was not far behind them swinging her sword around fending off hits from soldiers.They raced down a flight of stairs with Draconias cursings echoing behind them.Sally ran up ahead and hit a weak spot in the wooden floor and fell through to another level underneath.Bunnie and Lupe didnt notice as they kept looking in every direction avoiding soldiers attacking them.Bunnie swung her sword about like a baton slicing up vampires and blowing up everything around them.

 

"KILL THEM!" Draconia shouted.

 

Sally heard echo's of footsteps from above and clattering of armour and swords being drawn.The room she was in was dark and she seemed to be floating in a room full of water.

 

"Have to find a way out of here" she said.

 

The hole she fell through was too high up to reach and it didnt seem like their was anything to grab onto on the walls.

 

"Ok,think Sally.You've gotten yourself out of tougher jams than this.Think...."

 

As she felt her way around the water she felt stuff on the bottom.She reached down underwater and plucked something out.When she looked at it she almost screamed and threw it out of her hands.It was a femur bone.She started to panic abit and then realized that their were many many bodies underneath her and this wasnt water at all.It was blood.

 

She let out a horrified scream which attracted the attention to a few soldiers from above.

 

"Hey,theres one hiding down there!" one said.

 

Sally dove under and hoped to find some kind of drainage pipe she could open.She felt her way around but her fingers found a drainage vent.The seals were old and rusted and were shut.She managed to squeeze her fingers in between and try to pull it open so she could escape.It was more than big enough to fit her but they were rusted it place.One of the vampires jumped down armed with a spear striking violently at her.She rolled away and swam to the other end.This soldier was wearing a grinning skull helmet.He glared at her for a while studying her and then pulled off his helmet revealing his pale face.

 

"Now your know who you are fighting" he said honorably.He knelt down and unbuckled his knife from the side of his leg and threw it to her.

 

"Fight me."

 

Sally picked up the knife ready to fight for her very life.The vampire soldier spun his spear like a baton and then putting two hands on it circling her.He stabbed swift and fast at her trying to pin her to the walls but she was too quick and before he could swing again with her life on the line she ducked under his gaurd and slashed his throat and slammed the knife into his heart.He smiled accepting his defeat.

 

"Very..good."

 

He collapsed letting death take him.Sally didnt like doing that.She hated killing.And this vampire fought with honor and mercy on her part.Perhaps the vampires arent as pure evil as she thinks.But one thing is for certain,Draconia must be stopped one way or another and she has to get out before more soldiers come.She took the knife and pressed against the crack until with a final thrust she opened up the shaft that began to drain the blood in a whirlpool.She was quickly sucked into the pipe and all vision became blurry as the blood stung her eyes.She was hurled out of the tunnel outside the ship where half disoriented she clung onto a pole sticking out of the bottom of the ships hull.Her arm almost broke when she caught it.Felt just like when she had gotten onto that train.Her arm was still sore from that moment.After catching her breath and summoning up strength she climbed and climbed up the shaft and dared not to look down.Meanwhile Lupe and Bunnie were laying waste to all the soldiers around them like nothing.

 

"We have to find Sally!" Lupe said.

 

"Ah know! This ship is so big though! Ah dont know where she ended up" said Bunnie.

 

"If we doddle any longer Draconia might get away.We'll never have this chance to get this close to him again!"

 

"We cant just leave Sally girl here now!"

 

Meanwhile across the battlefield on the side mountains was Colin and a group of SWaT Bots sitting watching everything.Colin was rather irritated that the girl she was ajust happend to be in the middle of this mess.Regaining his composure he made a hand like gesture to the SWaT Bot next to him in a pistol shooter action.It nodded in understanding.All of them raised their hands up and all shot powerful energy blasts that went sailing across the battlefield slamming into Draconia's flagship going through it like a hot knife through butter.

 

It erupted into a great fiery ball.Pieces of the hull came down in flames smashing down on to the battlefield below.The force shook Sally from where she was climbing and was sent spiralling down towards the earth.The whole thing was coming down so in a quick act Bunnie grabbed Lupe and blasted open the side hull and escaped escaping a instanteous explosion.As Sally fell she looked up into the sky accepting her death.

 

"I just wish I could have seen him one last time...." she whispered to herself.

 

But then she looked up and saw a mysterious figure swoop down.Sally immediatly thought that it was the angels coming for her.She smiled and raised her hand and was caught.But when she looked closer she was looking at a great mettalic claw wrapped around her arm and those wings were black.Her face turned to absolute horror.It was Draconia!

 

"Such a beautiful princess...." he said bringing her close.He smiled flashing his tusklike fangs tickling her chin.She spat at him angrily and tryed kicking him in the face.He only gave a hearty evil laugh.

 

Bunnie and Lupe spotted him while avoiding the rubble raining down on them.He looked towards them and grinned.

 

 "Come any closer and I'll break your little friend in two."

 

"Draconia! Your quarell is with me! Leave her out of it!" Lupe shouted.

 

"Really? You actually care for this sack of meat here? Interesting."

 

Bunnies right arm unfolded into a cannon and blasted a missle.Draconia just puffed out some air and the missle exploded.

 

"If you want to see your friend again then come get me HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

 

He twirled about into the air spinning faster and faster until he began to move the air and wind around him creating a vortex and dissapeared inside it.The current pulled in Bunnie and Lupe also as they blacked out.Colin gritted his teeth.

 

"They're gone."

 

When they came to they were at the foot of a great giant pyramid that seemed similar to the aztecs in design.Their was a long stairway that led up to the top.Lupe hopped on Bunnies back and she glided upward medium speed.They passed statues of gargoyle like vampire god statues and other accursed satanic monoloths.When they reached the top they were greeted by 4 gothic looking sphynx statues.They were made from iron and the human looking faces to it were twisted into a cruel,cold,and un emotional look to them.Towards the center was a second pyramid but this was one was solid gold and shined brightly.

 

"Think they're in there,Lupe?"

 

"Yes..I can feel his evil.This will be the final battle."

 

They walked across rows of stone pillars and into the open doors of the golden pyramid.Lupe followed her nose of Sally's scent going through strange corridors and passageways.All of the walls and cieleings and even the floor was solid gold with the language of the vampires etched into it.It looked like a cross between japanese and arabian and something else.Eventually Lupe led Bunnie to the mghty throne room.Their were winding rivers of blood snaking their away along the ground and great pots with fires burning inside them.Bunnie spotted Sally sitting upon the throne chair with her head tilted down.

 

"Sally girl!" Bunnie cryed running up to her.Sally raised her head flashing a pair of vampire fangs flashing her blood red eyes and sent a mighty punch sending Bunnie flying back.

 

"Keeeeh....."

 

"Oh no....she's been infected!" said Lupe shocked.

 

She got up form the chair and walked over to them like a zombie.A psycotic zombie.Lupe raised her mallet and put up her hand and attempted to reason with her.

 

"Sally,listen to my voice.You must fight this.Remember who you are! Remember...!!"

 

Draconia suddenly materialized and was sitting perched in his chair with his wings folded.

 

"Heheh....she is mine now.My dark kiss that corrupted her soul cannot be undone.She is mine."

 

"Not if I kill you!" Lupe roared shooting at him.

 

In a flash Sally shuffled to the side and arm barred Lupe sending her to the floor.

 

"Unh...she's stronger and faster now" Lupe realized.

 

"You'll have to do kill your friend to get the chance to fight the king of all vampires.Not that you will come out of this place alive anyways" he said.

 

As Sally snatched Lupes weapon and was about to smash her Bunnie tackled Sally to the ground trying to pin her down and take away her weapon.She was like a crazed beast biting and clawing but Bunnie did what she could.

 

"Sally girl..." Bunnie said heartboken at what she has become. "You gotta fight him! Remember that we're friends!"

 

But then something hit her.Draconia said he turned her evil and corrupted her with just a mere kiss from him.Maybe...just maybe.Without hesitation she pulled Sally close and kissed Sally deeply having her locked in a bearhug embrace.Lupe was shocked.

 

"What the hell are you doing!"

 

Draconias eyes widened.

 

"What."

 

As Bunnie kissed her deeper she focused souly on the love Sally showed her that she was giving back to her.Sally's struggling ceased and relaxed and welcomed her warm metal mouth.Lupe blinked again.

 

"I...I think I understand."

 

Bunnie slowly parted and the fangs dissapeared from her and her eyes changed back to normal.

 

"Bunnie...? What happend?" she asked.

 

"NOOOO!" Draconia boomed.

 

He rose from his chair and fire began to spew off him.Sally rose and stood with her friends to face down this evil.

 

"You fools."

 

Bunnie and Lupe came rocketing at him.He swatted them away like insects and turned into a being of fire.

 

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGGGH!!!!!" he thundered making the whole foundation shake.

 

Draconia was untouchable.Lupe knew brute force would not be the way to defeat him.He had to be outwitted somehow but how.Then she had gotten a idea.He may be powerful but their was one spell,one trick that might work but it was such a risky gamble.Its a spell that requires so much life energy to pull off it could kill her and can only be used once in a lifetime.

 

"I...I guess I have no choice."

 

She watched as Bunnie pulled out her sword taking mad swipes but being deflected back by his raw power.Lupe shut her eyes and began the chant.

 

"Eaters of dead,

Here my cry

Come down from the dark corners of the sky

I offer you my flesh and my soul

Please let Draconia die!"

 

The sky rumbled and flashed and suddenly all the fires in the room where blown out.

 

"What is going on!?!!!" Draconia roared feeling a prescence forming.

 

Suddenly from out form the ground beneath him great black squid like tentacles wrapped around him binding his arms and legs.The tentacles were black as peril that had a smell that could not be described.Perhaps the msell of a thousand rotting corpses could come close to the smell.Sally and Bunnie almost vomited when they got a whiff of it.They could not only smell it but feel the filth emitting from it.

 

"NO!!! WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!" Draconia screamed at the top of his lungs fighting with all his unholy might against the tentacles.The fire emitting from his body began to shrink as his power and rage began to get sucked away from him.Then out from the ground a wraithlike being cloaked in a roe that seemed to be shaped out of black water loomed over Draconia.For the first time Draconia was experiencing fear.

 

His high and mighty ego had collapsed.The being reached inside of Draconia and with a swift motion yanked out a black naked figure that seemed to be writhing about covered in a black tar like substance screaming convulsing representing his soul as the tentacles grabbed ahold of it and pulling it under.The tentacles slid underground and dissapeared with Draconia still standing but in utter shock.

 

"My...my power....its..gone" he uttered in disbelief.

 

Lupe smiled. "Now he can be defeated easily now..."

 

She collapsed as all the energy left her body as payment for summoning that spell.Sally rushed over to her.

 

"Lupe!"

 

She was still breathing but was extremely weak and is on the brink of death.Draconia looked at himself feeling his raw godlike power gone.His wings began to shrivel and the feathers broke off until all that was left was an ugly skeleton of them.His eyes met Lupe and Sally and utter hate like none before filled into him.He grabbed a spear and charged like a madman at them about to run them through.But just then Bunnie leapt up and grabbed the end of the spear.

 

"Didn ya'll mother tell you not to run with sharp objects,suga?"

 

She grabbed tightly onto it and slammed the but end into his eye sending him spiralling back in pain.She took the big spear and slapped him across the face repeatedly and with one big mighty swing struck him across the head sending the king of vampires crashing through the wall and down the backside of his tower.

 

"Bunnie! We have to go! Lupe needs help."

 

"On my way,suga Sal."

 

They were about to jump through the vortex behind them they came through until to their horror they saw the remaining army of the werewolves come marching through.They snarled.

 

"Fresh meat" one said drooling.

 

Draconia picked himself up form his fall.He had lost vision in his left eye where it had been struck and it stung like never before.Witout hesitation he grabbed ahold of his damaged eye and pulled it right of its socket.For a moment he was bewildered gazing at his dead eye but then promptly plopped it in his mouth and chewed it up sucking up all the optic nerves still attatched like spagetti noodles.

 

"Hehehe....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed.

 

He got back up and was face to face with the werewolves.He was shocked.

 

"We have disposed of the vampires and now all that remains is you!"

 

"You think you can kill me! Pathetic fools!!!!"

 

He pulled out a small control button hidden in his armour and pressed the button.He laughed even more insanely than ever.

 

"Hehehehahahaha!!! The end has come! I just pressed the detonation countdown of a nuclear bomb my scientists created for me! You are all going to die!!!!"

 

The Werewolves growled and jumped on him thrashing and clawing him.He grabbed a few crushing them with his remaining brute strength as more flooded ontop of him.

 

"I AM THE KING OF VAMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DRACONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL LIVE ON!!!!!!!!"

 

Bunnie,Sally with Lupe all had escaped through the vortex while they were all destracted escaping the great boom that brought an end to the king of all vampires and the terrible werewolves.Thanks to Bunnie and Sally the war was over.But appearently they were the winners by default.

 

 

CHAPTER 15

Seeking Truth

 

 

It had been a week since Draconia and the Werewolves fell.Lupe,over a short period of time had gotten well again and was ready for the journey to finally step outside of the Bloody Country and into the unkown Mobius.After they had left he Boody Country their were signs of greenery life but not much.Most of it was flat gravel plains but out of nowhere they had found a old shack of a house in the middle of nowhere.They had followed the smoke coming from the chimmeny that lead them there.They approached the old complex.The windows were dusty and no light was coming from inside.But Sally knocked anyway.

 

"Hello? Is anybody home?"

 

The door then popped open making a groaning sound sound.As Sally,Lupe and Bunnie slowly opened the rickedy old door there was a strong smell of sulpher in the air.It was dim lit inside and all around them were piles of books and papers stacked sloppily collecting dust.Some papers were so old they had turned yellow to brown.As Sally looked for a light switch she accidentaly bumped a beaker and it fell to the ground smashing to the floor.A voice perked up out of the dark and a figure moved.

 

"Huh? Who goes there!" the voice said.

 

"Who are you? We cant see you" Sally said.

 

"Eh...oh! One second!"

 

A dry switch was flickked and the lights came on.The stranger stepped out from behind the wall of the next room brushing off his hands.He was a human or at least something that looked close enough to one.His body had a unusual perfectly round beachball shape supported by a pair of tall twig legs.His feet were like clown shoes.He had broad shoulders and small thing little arms with overly large hands.He wore a dirty old white lab coat with a red turtleneck underneath.He wore odd looking glasses with a pair of oversized black goggles that weighed a good 4 pounds on his bald head.But what stuck out the most about his cartoonish apearance was his faded greyish orange mustache.It stuck out and the hairs looked like they had been zapped repeatedly and then stayed fixed in that unnatural position.

 

"It isnt too often I get vistors around these parts.What can I do you for miss uh..."

 

"Sally.Sally Acorn"

 

"Aaah,quite a lovely name.I am Dr Luthengrad Ivon Eggman" he said extending his long arm to shake Sally's hand.

 

She shook back and smiled.He seemed like a nice person.Weird looking but nice.

 

"I am looking for someone named Antoine.Did he by chance come by here?"

 

The doctor shrunched his face and place his hand on his chin and began to think hard.

 

"Hmmmm....Antoine....Antoine.....nope! Cant say I have! Sorry."

 

"Oh,well thank you anyways.Sorry to disturb you" Sally said as she departed towards the exit.

 

"Now wait a minute there! Your not leaving so soon are you?" he said rushing up to them. "You are all welcome to stay here as long as you like! In fact,it just so happens that I am needing a helper in this experiment I am about to do" he said with a giddy grin.

 

Sally looked at him strangely.

 

"What did you say you did again?"

 

"Well,you could say that I'm a doctor of some sorts....a doctor of science and exploring new and undiscovered truths!"

 

Lupe was not impressed by this Eggman one bit.In her mind he looked like some crazy old fool but she kept her mouth shut for the time being and let Sally handle the talking as she and Bunnie half listened while they looked at what was lying around them.

 

"Please!" he pleaded. "I could really use your help on what I am about to do but dont worry,I will be doing pretty much all of the work."

 

Sally nodded in agreement. "Allright."

 

The good doctor took them into a room and gave them some food he prepared.Although the only thing he ever ate was eggs so for Lupe,sunny side up.Sally,scrambled.And Bunnie,well Bunnie doesnt need to eat.Eggman looked oddly at Bunnie.

 

"Might I ask what you are my dear?"

 

"Err....well,ahm still trying to figure that out" she said sheepishly looking at her robotics.Eggman placed his hand on her shoulder.

 

"Ah,so I am not the only one on the journey of truth of ourselves and where we come from!" he said beaming with pride. "You are quite the Pinnochio,my dear."

 

"Pinnochio?" she asked. "Wussat?"

 

"It's an old old childrens fairytale.Of a machine that wishes to be flesh and bone."

 

"Well,actually on full moons ah do seem to become flesh and blood.Thats why I'm kinda not sure about if I'm this or that."

 

"Intruiging....very intruiging.I would love to study you but that would be treating you like a lab rat and not a beautiful woman."

 

Bunnie giggled. "Well ya'll say just the sweetest things."

 

Lupe finally spoke up breaking her vow of silence.

 

"What exactly is this experiment you are performing,doctor?"

 

"I'm glad you asked that!" he said fixing his glasses.He looked around trying to find where to begin.

 

"According to human science their are 3 proven dimensions that are the building blocks of reality.Some wondered if a 4th dimension could exist but after multiple attempts to even grasp a theory on what the 4th dimension would be if it existed they could not come up with an answer and therefore became a myth.I plan to prove all those stuffed shirts right here and now that that myth is real!"

 

"How?" asked Bunnie.

 

"When subjected to certain drugs such as the slang terms,crystal meth,opium,and marijuana it can sometimes make the person see things.Hallucinate that objects and creatures around them are bent into a different perspective of realism.Sometimes they see fireworks and golden butterflies while their would clearly not be anything there.I have a theory! Certain drugs have the ability to expand the mental capacity to use hidden abilities that lie dormant in our minds and that through this special drug I have created I will be able to transcend into the 4th dimension."

 

They were stunned by this.He went silent and waited for one to speak up.Sally gathered words in her mouth and spoke.

 

"Um,if your theory is true what will we see when this happens to you?"

 

Eggman smiled. "Nothing.Positively nothing at all."

 

"Then what do you need us for?"

 

"One of you will write down exactly what I say as I describe what I am seeing on the experience so that once I come back to this dimension any lost memories of that place will be recorded on paper and that I can continue my work even further! And if it so happens that I begin to look like I'm in physical pain or agony I want you to shake me until I snap out of it."

 

"Sounds fair enough but let me warn you,doctor.I do have some knowledge of verses outside this one and let me tell you now that you are playing a dangerous game" said Lupe.

 

He nodded. "I know but I need to know!"

 

He gathered a ballpoint pen from his drawer and a sheet of paper and handed it to Sally.He sat in the middle of the room and popped the special drug pill down his throat.Almost instantly it began to take effect.He layed down on his back.

 

"Please be sure to take all notes no matter what."

 

Sally nodded feeling this stone in the pit of her stomach.This didnt feel right for some reason.But she did as he said.

 

"I...I see things are getting darker...I am passing through a dark and black tunnel.I can still see your faces but their so small....so far..."

 

For 2 minutes he layed silent.

 

"Now I seem to be passing through this vaginal shaped tunnel.I am looking to the side of me and I am looking at golden winged angels.They are so beautiful! They are smiling and waving at me.Oh,I am begining to see the end of this tunnel.Their is this light coming up."

 

Suddenly his body sprang to its feet and he had a mesmorized look on his face.

 

"No way! I dont believe this!"

 

"What is it!" Sally asked alarmed.

 

"I..am back on Earth and am playing baseball with a little boy.Now I am that boy who is catching the ball.Now I am a indian who is bowing giving thanks to the goddess,Shiva.Now I am back in the early days of Egypt and am witnessing the pyramids being built brick by brick.Oh my! It's all so clear! Time does not exist here.I am inside the future,the past,and the present."

 

Lupes face began to grow abit concerned. "Careful" she murmered.

 

"Now I am a blue hedgehog racing along a lush green meadow and now I am a clunky robot walking around a foul city.Oh,now I am a wizard looking at his crystal ball.Now I am Christ on the cross feeling the pains he suffered and now I am the bloodthristy villagers looking up upon him sneering at his pain but now I am a man in a black suit with a bible of him walking down a sleepy dusty old road.Now I am bacteria clinging to the rocks absorbing and growing.

 

I understand now! The 4th dimension! You become one with all living things of the universe.You are everyone all at once and they are you all at once and no amount of time and space could logically crunch a perfect number for this to happen on the third dimension!"

 

Sally was starting to get more and more worried.He seemed completely into it and didnt show any signs of slowing down.

 

"Do you want us to pull you out?" she asked.

 

"No! Not quite! I am going back! Back before their was a Mobius,a planet Earth...to where Mobians,Humans,and Animals are not born yet.I see the legendary dinosaurs now tromping about the earth battling eachother over king of the earth but wait...I am still going back.....further.....further.................there is no longer land but a endless marsh soup that covers everything.I am now going back before the birth of planets..."

 

Lupe felt the hairs raise up on her neck.

"Even I have never looked back that far because I feared to lose my soul in cosmic tide."

 

Eggmans body suddenly was flung back to the ground.Bunnie jumped up rushing to his aid.

 

"Wait! I just passed through  tbe big bang and am now before time and space were even invented.....things are slowing down.....everything is becoming more heavy....I see a light ahead of me but does not shine.."

 

"DOCTOR! DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER!" Lupe yelled.

 

Eggmans face suddenly twisted into utter fear and repulse.

 

"Oh...oh my god....G-god no...!!!!"

 

"Doctor!" Sally cryed.

 

"This....this was not meant to be seen by anything....oh god.....I..I see the the filth breaking away from the clean...I feel so cold.....but....what is that inside that blanket of filth.....oh god...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

 

Sally grabbed him and shook him violently.His body broke out into a violent seizure and was throwing up blood.Slowly Eggmans mind returned to the here and now.

 

"Water....water..." he whispered through his cracked throat.Lupe brought him water and poured it down his throat.He swallowed almost choking on it and rose wrapping a blanket about himself shivvering.

 

"My,my....that was truly frightening....I never imagined such things...."

 

"What was it? What did you see?" asked Sally.

 

"I had passed into this black fog that was the birth of evil.....but not the kind of evil that we would think of.It wasnt like something like the devil.No....it was.....cold.I'm sorry but there seems to be no proper word to describe it but it saw me...! Things with shape but no shape.Phantoms of phantoms.They saw me and they chased me through cosmic tides but...oh dear....oh no! They....they know where I am now! Please! You must stay and help me prepare! Yes....!!!"

 

Sally got to her feet and looked at the poor doctor.The drug had made him lose his mind.Lupe only shook her head.Eggman started laughing maniacally getting up knocking over furniture breaking everything around him.Lupe grabbed Sally's arm.

 

"We shouldnt be here anymore.This man is not only a potential danger to himself but us as well now."

 

Sally looked remorsefully at the once kind hearted old man to now the insane cackling psycopath madman running rampant destroying his home.Sally shut the door behind her leaving him to rot in the truth and madness he so longed for.That night when they slept Sally could have sworn she saw the stars shudder just before a massive earthquake shook making at least 20 miles of ground inches away from where they layed just collapsed into the earth.

 

 

CHAPTER 16

House of Horror

 

 

Colin to much as his efforts had failed his mission.To capture Princess Sally and bring her back with him.A hoverpod craft picked him up and was flown back to HQ.Beyond a wall of ice mountains that reached as high as Mt. Everest was the nightmarish city of Robotropolis.Colin never was one to admire the genious Robotnik had put into building the city up and up and up all these years.The city stretched across the horizon like a disease infesting the planet consuming everything inside and out until theirs nothing left and then will build ontop of itself to try and reach heaven but inevitabally just like Babylon will fall into self destruction.The pod landed with a hiss of steam spraying out from the sides.A goulish SWaT Bot greeted him.

 

"Welcome home,sir" it said.

 

"Yeah yeah...fuck you too" he said bitterly as he shoved his way past it.

 

He went into the elevator and took it down to the bottom floor.As it descended he began to wonder just how much longer am I to play the puppet for him? How many more times is he going to torture me and poke me with needles and pins to find out why I have remained young while he has not.I guess thats why he hates me.

 

When Colin approached entered past the steel doors that had Robotniks head logo on it he was forced to give the bad news that he fucked up to him.He walked down the red carpet line and greeted him.Sitting in a gigantic machine strapped to him about two stories high was the evil Dr Robotnik.Only his head was poking out of the machine.Though there where 3 large floating TV screens around him focused on his face because his face was hard to see from way up there.His mustache had now grown exponentially and sagged down past his fat chin and was grey.He was aged filled with wrinkles all over his face.

 

His left eye was gone and a wire wrapped around the side of his skull plugged into his brain where the retina used to be.Ontop of his cone head were 4 clamps wrapped around his skull that resembled a claw almost.Behind his head were 3 giant jars of a green liquidy life support fluid that was constantly pumped in and out of him.In fact Robotnik was very old and very sickly but thanks to his technology he had eluded death just recently hitting the age of 1200.Around him was great red draping cape hung around the front of the machine.Armed with a shield barrier to flip up and hidden missles and lazer gattling guns inside in case worse ever came to worse.Behind Robotnik were great tentacle like tubes attatched to him.He was truly a mechanical nightmare to behold.

 

"Hello Colin..." Robotnik said with his deep dark mettalic voice echoing throughout the room.

 

"Hello little brother."

 

Colin recieved a sharp jolt of pain going throughout his body.

 

"Care to say that again?" said Robotnik.

 

"Heheh....gladly.You will always be second best compared to me,Julian! That is why you desperately cling to life to your pathetic machines.Nothing but a parasite now."

 

"You insolent shit!"

 

Another jolt of mental pain shot through Colin.He grabbed his skull and collapsed moaning in pain.Robotnik has a special little ace he keeps under his sleeve to keep Colin his slave.Every time Colin gets out of line all Robotnik has to do is just think it and a transmission is automatically sent to one of his satellites which hones in on who he wants to which sends a frequency command of pure pain on his or hers cerebral system making him to be like a god.The only problem with this is that it can only work on one person at a time and not a group and that after awhile if given enough time the victim can emotionally and mentally overcome this pain.This is why Colin always lipped off Robotnik.He was abit of a sadomasochist and waited patiently until his brain would become fully adapteded to Robotniks device but for now he remained his loyal servent.

 

"Had enough?" Robotnik said.

 

"Unnh....yes" he said getting to his feet still clutching his pounding head.

 

"You failed to bring me the Princess...didnt,you?" he said hastily.

 

"Yes..."

 

"YOU KNOW THE PRICE FOR FAILURE!!!!!!"

 

Robotnik hit him again with a mind stabbing wave.A mettalic tentacle slithered out and grabbed onto Colins throat and dragged him to meet him eye to eye.

 

"I...I'm sorry."

 

"Oh yes you are sorry arent you? If you were not my blood relation I would have ground you into soup long ago.

You are my second in command.That means I trust you above all else to get the job done.Snively botched his job and who do I ask for help my most trusted servent...WHICH YOU MESSED UP YOU FOOL!!!"

 

"Unh...what is so important about this Princess Sally,sir?"

 

"That is none of your business" said Robotnik throwing Colin away from like a piece of garbage.

 

"When I ask you to do something you damn well do it!"

 

"Yes...sir."

 

"Now get out."

 

Colin picked himself up and walked out about to hit the asprin and painkillers.As Robotnik stared off into a blank lazy trance he began to look back on his achievements wondering the evil things he could have accomplished so much more on.Kind of depressing.He was about to nod off to sleep when he heard the gates from the edge of his hallways open and the sound of little footsteps approaching.He looked down from his great machine he was strapped into and saw huddled together a group of small children.They were no older than 4 or 5 years.They were in chairs and were very scared.

 

"Greeting little ones" he said in a joyous tone.

 

They perked up and looked at his face in the monitors.

 

"Who are you?" one asked.

 

"Me? Why I'm Santy Clause and you are in my workshop of toys!"

 

"I'm scared" another tiny voice said.

 

"I wanna go home" said another voice.

 

"Well now I would be only too happy too send you cute little adorable children on your way home.You have my word that nothing bad will happen to you" Robotnik said forming a sadistic grin.

 

The childrens spirits brightened and they smiled.Then suddenly a trap door underneath them opened up and they all fell into a great vat of a bubbling yellow liquid as hot as magma.They screamed and shouted as they descended into the soup until they were no more.A great surge of energy blasted through the wires connected to the vat and the energy went into the veins of his machinery.They were put through a mixer where the soul was extracted from the body and broken down into raw energy to power his city and the body was melted down and used for various other things.He had been doing this for hundreds of years whiping out most of the populace on Mobius.He gave an orgasmic shudder.

 

"Ooooh....I just love hearing little children in agony.It such a sweet song."

 

Some speakers came out of the wall and played the sounds of them dying over and over to him as it lullibied him to sleep.

 

Meanwhile Sally and her friends were still walking.The ground was flat and rocky as usual.No tree's or animals or villages.A barren wasteland.They sparingly survived on what they still had from the village Sally had visited awhile back and some extra supplies Lupe scrounged up.They had managed to hold their food supplies longer since Bunnie never had an appetite or got thirsty.Tired,sleepy,but never thirsty.The next day they came to a strange sight.It was a brick wall that seemed to just stretch on forever on both horizons.They looked up and they could not even see the top.Their was nothing strange about the bricks but when Bunnie tryed punching them down nothing happend.

 

"This is all mighty suspicious" said Bunnie.

 

"I sense something...strange from behind this wall" said Lupe.

 

"Strange? As in dangerous?" asked Sally.

 

"Not sure...its a feeling that makes my heart jump and my stomach sink."

 

As they were now stumped on how to get past the wall they heard the footsteps of someone approaching them.It was like he had just apeared out of nowhere.He was rather tall and wore a black and white suit pressed to his skinny frail body.In alot of ways his physique was like MR Snively but this was not him.His eyes were squinty like a kitsune and had long curly eyebrows.He had large sharp cheekbones pointing out of a fixed smile on his face showing off his great fat black fish lips.His ears were like an elf on how the pointed out.He whistled a song in his head as he came over and approached them.

 

"Why hullo there,chaps" he said politely.

 

They all glared at him.

 

"Who are you?" Lupe asked with hostility in her voice.Her tail shook.

 

"Why,my name is Mista Jives although you can just call me Jives,popsicles."

 

"Popsicle...?"

 

He smiled greater which emitted a strange pedo creepyness off him.He looked like some kind of weird horny mime.

 

"I see you are having trouble getting past this wall I take it" he said.

 

"Yes,but what is on the other side?" asked Sally.

 

"Oh my dear! It is the most WONDERFUL place in all of Mobius.A beautiful sanctuary called Eden.A real slice of heaven!"

 

Bunnie didnt trust his words.Sounded like real bullshit to her ears.Plus he just had the look of a liar.

 

"Dont trust this yankee!" said Bunnie raising her fist at him.Shocked,he stepped back and put up his hands.

 

"Oh no no no! I am telling the truth! See for yourself!"

 

"How? This wall is invincible" said Sally.

 

"Just keep walking!" he said with glee twiddling his fingers.

 

He turned and casually walked through the wall like it was just air.One by one Sally and the others slowly walked through the brick wall.On the other side everything was different.The sky was clear.It was actually sunny and blue.The grass was green.There WAS grass at all.Jives smiled.

 

"Go to that house up on the hill.Its yours to stay in!"

 

"Wait,why are you being so friendly?" asked Bunnie.

 

"Because seeing your faces light up will bring joy to my heart!" he said.

 

Bunnie frowned.That sounded like a lie but he just trotted off whistling that song again.As they made their way up to the house they noticed how big it was.It was around 8 stories that seemed to stretch wide behind disguising how big it was.It was old as well.Cracked wood,rusted old chains jingling and old paint peeling away.Then their was this other feeling they felt.An ominous prescence that seemed to be coming from the place.As they entered the house it seemed nice and inviting.

 

"Hello?" Sally called out.

 

There was no answer.As Sally and the others slowly explored the rooms waiting for someone inhabiting the home to spot them but still no avail until they came to the conclusion that this house was either Mr Jives or was anybodys.Sally sat down and made herself comfy.Finally,for once she was able to just relax and lie back and not worry about something coming to kill her.Same with Lupe and Bunnie.

 

Perhaps this MR Jives wasnt as shifty as they had thought him to be.After Sally had drifted off to a nice deep sleep she was awoken by the sound of a bell chiming.She followed the noise and strange enough their was a dinnertable that was set for an army.Bunnie and Lupe showed up showed up sure enough.After some wondering they cast aside their speculations and ate finding the food to be the most delicious thing they had ever had.

 

Afterwards Sally and the others wandered about the big house searching the upper floors and eventually all passed out from exhaustion.It was like this for days.They would get up and food would be set for them and their would always be something for them to look around and explore in the place.For once Sally was actually starting to have some fun.But they never did see that MR Jives character.On the 7th night things were different though.And it happend to fall on a full moon when Bunnie was normal again.

 

MR Jives lay ontop of the roof in deep thought.But then he had a unexpected visitor come to see him.

 

"Wake up!" the voice snapped.

 

He awoke and gazed at the tall maniacal MR Snively glaring at him with his arms crossed.

 

"Just what do you think you are doing Jives!"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Why are you allowing them to..to..." he stammered unable to spit the word out.

 

"Have fun?" he said finishing his speech in a lovey duvvy tone.

 

"Erg.Yes....I fail to see your logic in this.Why dont you just kill them now and get it over with."

 

"Ah,but you see dear brother...the wait is the fun part.Once you kill em thats it.No more fun.But if you wait for abit eventually something REALLY interesting will spring to mind on a means to end them."

 

"Oh really?"

 

"Yes! I'll even tell you only because I love you!"

 

"I'll rip those fucking lips off if you say that again" he snarled not appreciating his joke.

 

"Allright,allright...crank.Well,heres the plan" he said as he whispered it into his ear.Mr Snively looked at him raising his eyebrows.

 

"Your kidding right?"

 

"No no its good isnt it! My best plan yet."

 

"Do what you want.Just hands off the princess.She's mine!"

 

"Oooooh! Brother Snivvy's got a girlfriend! Brother Snivvy's got a girlfriend! Brother Snivvy's got a girlfriend!"

 

"Jives.Remember what I said I'd do?"

 

Mr Jives shut right up and gave him a sheepish smile.

 

"Eheh.Sorry."

 

With that Mr Snively had vanished as quickly as he had came.He had slinked around the house tiptoeing making sure to not make a sound.He checked up on everyone and found them to be asleep.

 

"Muhahaha.....exellent!"

 

Some time had passed and Sally woke up with the urge to go to the bathroom.When she walked out into the hallway she heard a creak in the floorboards.She turned and faced the darkness.

 

"Um,hello?" she called out.No answer.Hesitantly she resumed walking but this time she had heard another noise.It was the sound of heavy breathing.

 

"Lupe?"

 

She stayed still and listened.Then a face materialized out from the darkness.He wore a pair of blue coveralls with a white emotionless mask over his face with a big kitchen knife in his hand.She looked at him and he looked at her back until he leapt forward at her swinging his knife.She ducked under and delivered a swift kick to the side sending him falling off the side of the railing crashing down below.When she slowly looked over the railing to check to see if whatever that was was dead or not the figure was gone.Before she could say anything she turned around and was greeted by a new enemy.

 

It was a 8 ft tall hocky masked psycho man.He swung his machete at Sally which she barely missed and she ran off to get help with Jason in hot pursuit.Lupe heard the commotion and sprang to her feet grabbing her mallet.She raced towards the door when it slammed shut.She grabbed the doorknob but it was locked somehow.She took her mallet ready to smash the door down when a pair of hooked chains wrapped around her weapon and snatched it from her hand.She turned around and was greeted by a pin faced figure wearing a leather death dress.

 

"Welcome to oblivion" he said.

 

Lupe charged at him but then from out of nowhere chains began to fly out of the wall at her.She barely had managed to dodge them when she didnt realize he had gotten close and grabbed her by her throat and held her up in a choke hold.

 

"Your flesh must be punished" he uttered.

 

"Punish THIS!"

 

She sacked him hard and his eyes bulged.She then did a side kick knocking him out of the window.She grabbed her weapon and broke down the door and raced towards Sallys calls.Bunnie was awake now as well but she had her own enemy to deal with.He wore a razor glove with a red and green striped sweater with severely burned and warped skin with a fedora hat.He was taking mad swipes at Bunnie dissapearing and re apearing whenever she tryed to tag him.

 

"Over here!

 

Missed me!

 

Cmon,bitch!

 

Hahahahaha sucker!"

 

Annoyed finally Bunnie summoned her trusty but disgruntled demon sword,Harvy.With one clean motion she turned around and slashed him in two.His bloody torso fell to the ground but just when Bunnie thought it was over he grabbed her leg.The two halves of him regenerated into full bodies and pinned her to the wall.

 

"How sweet! Fresh meat!"

 

If Bunnie had been in her regular machine like phase beating these guys would be a snap but she was in trouble.

 

"Unh,ya'll are nasty as a one eyed snake!"

 

She brough her knee up striking Freddy 1 in the gut making him release his grip and then amnaged to kick away from the other one and ran.The two merged together into one.Freddy snarled annoyed abit and fixed his hat and followed after her.Now as Sally was running not only was their a hockey masked psyco hot on her tail that kept somehow apearing right in front of her whenever she seemingly outran him but now their was a crazy chainsaw weilding cannibal after her as well.Sally had found Lupe who ahd already found Bunnie and were chased into the main lobby and surrounded them.Chainsaws,razor blades,knives,hooked chains,and machetes all circled around them.Freddy snickered while Jason beside him just heaved his shoulders.

 

"This is the end" declared Pinhead.

 

Lupe smiled. "Dont think so.You have your toys and we have ours."

 

Bunnie smiled raising up her ugly demon sword and Lupe swinging her mallet.Lupe sent her mallet spinning cracking into the head honchos face before he could shoot his magic chains trick at her and grabbed it while it was still spinnging and pounded against Leatherface.Bunnie swung her sword about and hacked off Jason and Freddy's arms when they tryed to jump her.Sally was busy herself using her kicks too drive back Micahel and managed to take away his knife and stuck him in the eye with it.She grabbed Jasons machete and stabbed him pinning him to the wall.Jives cold white face was now purple in fury.

 

"NO NO NO NO NO!!!! This isnt how its supposed to work out.You are all supposed to die! Not win.Grrr......think Jives think......think......" then he came up with a glorious trump card that could turn the tide.

 

Just as Sally and the others were begining to best the horror icons the door was blown down in front of them and their standing was the Predator fully armed with his spear and wristblades and armour ready to join the fray.Jives grinned devilishly bouncing up and down.The Predator stood there like a statue and looked on the other horror icons that were attacking the 3 girls.His fist tightened and he pulled out his disc blade  and threw it taking off the head of Michael and Leatherface.It came back to him like a boomerang which he put it away.They all stopped and gazed at him.

 

"Wh...whats he doing?" asked Sally.

 

Lupe looked on at the Predator and felt something flutter in her heart.His wrist blades unsheathed and charged into the fray taking mad stabs at Jason and then tackling him to the ground and then throwing him off and then threw his spear hitting Freddy in the head.Freddy pulled it out and snickered and whiped it back at him.The Predator caught it and twirled it about and stuffed it away and blew off his head with his shoulder cannon.He turned around and fired his grid net pinning Jason to the wall.But then Pinhead got the surprise attack on him stabbing him in the back with his chains and throwing him into the wall.But sure enough he ignored the pain and leapt to his feet.Pinhead created a wall of chains as a shield for himself but the Predator kept firing away on his cannon blowing Pinhead farther and farther back till he had busted up all his chains.He pulled out his shuriken blade and whipped it at him slicing off half of Pinheads skull letting his body fall to the floor.He finished off by turning around and threw Jasons machete at him striking the hockey masked goalie directly in the head and then blasted apart his body so all the was left was his head stuck to the machete pinned to the wall.After,the Pred turned to leave but Lupe walked up to it bravely.

 

"Wait! You saved us...I...I wanted to thank you" she said.

 

It turned and nodded in understoodment.She smiled feeling her heart flutter again as she carressed its mask.Jives screamed announcing his prescence.

 

"THAT DOES IT!"

 

He snapped his fingers and the Predator had vanished and so did all the other bodies.He floated down Marry Poppins style on a umbrella.

 

"You...it was you who did this!" Sally said angrily.

 

"You are absolutely positvely kee recto mundo! You just won the grand prize and that is DEATH!"

 

His long arms shot out snatching up Lupe and Bunnies weapons and threw them behind him and then moved like a super fast elastic band around the room sending kicks and knuckle slaps and punches to everyone.Everytime Sally would leap up and try to land a blow on him his whole body would seemingly bend like an elastic curving away from her hits.He then childishly egged them on by sticking out his tongue at them.While he did that Lupe grabbed a vase and chucked it at his face hitting knocking to the ground.

 

"Oh your gonna pay for that" he said.

 

Like an elastic his body just warped across the room and wrapped around Lupe like a snake and tightened around her squeezing the air out of her.

 

"Heehee...you silly little girls think you can defeat me! Notta chance."

 

Lupe bit down on his pointy nose and he yelped in pain and released her.He stumbled over and was met with Sally with the coat hanger she had grabbed and whacked him hard across the face.Lupe grunted and grabbed her hammer and went straight for his poor crotch area.His body flinched bending around where he would have been strucked and twisted around the hammers handle tip and delivered a flurry of punches to Lupe and grabbed her by her leg and swung her about and threw her into Bunnie who was going to jump him.He stood triumphant over all of them who layed beaten up on the ground.

 

"Fwahhahahahaha! Why didnt I do this before? This is soooo much more fun!"

 

He picked up Sally and brought her to his face.

 

"Big brother wanted me to save you for him but finders keepers I guess" he snickered flashing his rows of yellow spiky teeth.His mouth opened up wide about to swallow Sally whole.Sally felt around for a weapon or something to beat him off with and her hands had found Bunnies sword but then as she did the sword had snickered and its evil spirit instantly jumped inside of Sally's body posessing her.Sally smiled darkly and sliced off Jives left arm.He screamed like an absolute woman as he clutched his bleeding stump of an arm.The posessed Sally grinned wider licking the blood off the blade.

 

"Oh no! Sally grabbed Harvy!" Bunnie cryed.

 

"What? The demon sword?!"

 

From out of MR Jives wound pured cockroaches and black slugs with purple spots on them.They swarmed all over Sally munching away tearing at her flesh but she only grinned deeper.

 

"Uh...oh dear" MR Jives said noticing Sally was becoming more and more maniacal and was starting to scare him.He turned around to run but she brought the sword down on his back slicing it open.He gasped and fell to the ground.She stood over him as he was shaking in fear.

 

"P-please..someone else had put me up to this...it was Robotnik I swear to you! He...he.."

 

Sally didnt let him finish and sliced open his stomach letting his guts spill out which she delightfully stomped on while hacking and slashing him to a bloody pulp till their was not much of him left.Bunnie was now angry.

 

"Harvy,ya'll done it this time! Get out of mah friends body and back inside the sword now!"

 

She smiled. "Oh really? I dont think your in any position to be giving me any orders now are you.I like this body and I aim to keep it!"

 

Lupe snuck up behind her and planted a demon sealing spell paper on the sword and slapped one ontop of her forhead as well transferring the demons soul back into the blade.

 

"NO!!!! I was so close.Why you litte son of a whore....I outta..."

 

"Harvy.Begone" said Bunnie and the sword just popped away.The sun was coming up and her body went back to its old robotic self.

 

"It's time to go" said Lupe picking up Sally who's body was drained from the exorcism and they walked on.

 

 

CHAPTER 17

Insurrection

 

 

Somewhere out in the valley of the Great Unkown beyond the Great Gulf was a Concentration Camp built by Robotnik.One of the many spread out across Mobius.Where stragglers where rounded up,beaten,whipped,and tortured into submission and then sent off to meet their final fate in Robotropolis.Just beside the camp was the ruins of the human city of Megacentral.Not too long ago a colony of humans landed on Mobius hoping to live peacefully with the Mobians but only to be betrayed by one of their own kind.They were put to work as slaves picking away at the dead citys ruins so eventually Robotniks city will expand overtop.Robotnik had no love for his own race.He considered them all to be stupid animals that need to be punished for not basking in his revelation.But inside the concentration camp a level underground was Antoine stuffed inside a holding cell awaiting to be shipped off.He had been a long time enemy of Robotnik.He had always been on the run eluding him and was the first to be able to get into his city from the ocean side and blow up some of his power plants and to be able to live to tell the tale.But eventually he was caught.He had managed to take out a great deal of them with his trusty sword but one ripped his arm clean off.To prevent his death they treated his wound and patched it up.During his days of waiting in his cell he managed to grab his sword that was going to be confiscated from him and using what a close friend had taught him contrusted himself a new arm out of broken SWaT Bot pieces he could get his hands on.He eventually was able to contruct himself something that could work.It was a metal ball for a shoulder with two cables wrapped around eachother and the blade of his sword attatched to a piece of machinery he had contructed that would send a electric blast across the tip.All he had to do now was just wait for his exectioners to open the cell door and burst out.Antoine wore a gladiator helemet with a roman style crest atop dressed in something similar to a french army suit with his trusty shield with him.

 

Meanwhile Sally and the others were approaching the city from the southern end.Sally looked on and saw woman,children,and elderly being beaten and punished forced to drag metal carts full of rubble.One of the old collapsed from exaustion.

 

"P-please...I need water.." he begged.

 

The SwaT bot just blasted him over and over with stun beams until the old man forced himself up and picked up the rope and tugged at it some more.Sally looked off to the side and saw a ship dumping dead bodies of the humans into a great pit where they were to be burned.Sally felt their pain and felt the horror tearing at her heart and her stomach heaved.She hurled her guts out till she gagged.

 

"What kind of man would do this to his own kind" said Bunnie shocked.

 

"These humans dont deserve this...the man who has done such a despecible act...he is the one who has made Mother Mobius sick.He is the one who has made my family dissapear and bring fear to all those who dwell here.I will stop this."

 

Lupe marched out into the open tripping alarms.The SWaT bots stopped and came rushing over.

 

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT!"

 

Lupe took her hammer and smashed the head off one of them while coming down on one that tryed to shoot her in the back crushing it like a pop can.Sally and Bunnie joined in trashing the SWaT Bots.Bunnie effortlessly took them down  swinging her demon sword around sending blasts blowing them up.While they were doing this Sally was busy unchaining the old man.

 

"Bless you,child" he said collapsing onto her.She had no time to make sure he is ok and went over to unchain the rest.

 

As she unchained them they began unchain the rest but then one cryed out.

 

"Run! Save yourself!"

 

Sally looked up ahead and saw a fleet of SWaT Bots riding towards them in machine horses.Sally ran back to Lupe who had a growing pile of trashed SWaT Bots underneath her.Bunnie was swinging away on her sword taking out wave after wave of oncoming SWaT Bots but they kept pouring in like a swarm of locusts.Forced to run,Bunnie grabbed Lupe and and Sally and took to the air but that didnt stop the SWaT Bots.They fired away into the air at them and once took out a gattling gun type of weapon and blasted away trying to hit them.Bunnie had to get out of their firing range and took higher and higher into the sky till she flew just underneath the clouds and the shots could not touch them and they could still breathe.

 

"The first thing thats gonna change around this neighborhood here is the paint!" said Bunnie firing a tiny missle at the Concentration camp dome blowing a big hole in it sending rubble crashing down inside destroying many bots.Antoine was listening to the explosions going outside wondering what is going on.Then suddenly the wall beside blew down with a flaming SwaT Bot in the rubble.Antoine quickly made his escape slashing apart SWaT Bots along the way.He had managed to reach the elevator as 7 of them were on his tail.He finally was able to escape but he was curious whom helped him.He looked up at the sky and saw Bunnie and the others attacking.He ducked behind a rock and was very impressed.He had never seen someone who could stand up to Robotniks forces and hold their own.

 

"Very interesting...."

 

He decided to follow them out of his curiosity.They apeared to be on his side.Bunnie touched down behind some buildings.

 

"Sheesh! They are pesky" said Bunnie.

 

"They're alot more potent than the ones I remember" said Sally.

 

"We have got to free these prisoners!" said Lupe.

 

"From what I remember....when Robotnik had stations set up outside Robotropolis the SWaT Bots all ran on the main power generator.So there might be one around here somewhere..."

 

"But where ya'll suppose we're going to find this?"

 

"I believe ah can help zee with that,monami!" said a voice from behind.

 

They turned and looked at Antoine revealing himself to them.

 

"Antoine..?"

 

"Ah,so you allready know my name! Perhaps vwe have met in previous life,non?"

 

Lupe raised her eyebrow and looked at Sally.

 

"This is the one you've been looking for? This is Antoine?!"

 

Bunnie laughed.

 

"Vwat! Vwat is so funny!"

 

"You sure are a strange one,suga."

 

"Sugar? I am not sugar you fewl! I am zee all mighty Antoine the great!"

 

Sally couldnt help but laugh as well.Same old Antoine.

 

"I offer you all now to join me on my crusade against zee evil forces of Robotnik and then we shall have babies!"

 

Lupe growled and grabbed Antoine and held him up off the ground.

 

"Waah! I was kidding! Tis was a joke,yes?"

 

"Listen here.She has been looking for you for a long time and gone through alot to find you so the least you could do is come quietly with us.We're after Robotnik as well."

 

"Um,yes I could see by your marvelous fighting back there heheh."

 

"You said you knew where the power station was...is that true?"

 

"Eh? Vhy yes! I can show you.Tis not far!"

 

With that Antoine began to lead them away from the city towards the drop off cliffs to the Mobian Ocean.As they walked Bunnie looked back at the city and a memory suddenly came flooding back in.She remembered that tall stranger who saved her that told her to bring the princess to the city.She decided to speak up.

 

"Uh...Sally girl?"

 

"Yes,Bunnie?"

 

"Ah just remembered something.Remember when we were prisoners in that vampire city...well,their was this weird looking tall yankee who came and saved me and told me to bring you here.Ah didnt remember until just now."

 

Sally stopped and looked at her thinking she wasnt mentioning who she thought she was thinking.

 

"Do you remember what he looked like?"

 

"Uhm,well...he had a big nose with one eye,he has a top hat and really long creepy ol fingers..."

 

Sally's blood ran cold.The horrible memories of him drifted back into mind.She shook in fear.

 

"No...it cant be..he's dead."

 

"Who?

 

"...before I met you guys I had stumbled upon another kind of camp exept it was a circus tent.Inside their was this horrible monster called MR Snively who was one of Robotniks generals held me captive and killed Tails...I was able to kill him and escape though but when I was around him I would just feel his evil.It felt so cold and dark.It parylized me and now...he is alive still and no doubt he wants me.I just dont know if I can face him again."

 

Lupe put her hand on her shoulder.

 

"Sally,from the time I met you I knew you were a good person who hadnt deserved this punishment that comes to you.I swear to you that you are not alone and together we will face this MR Snively."

 

"Yeah,old long nose thought he could sweet talk me but he's gonna get a big ol whuppin."

 

"I concur" said Antoine chiming in.

 

"Err...by the way zee power station lies just beyond zat cliff over there" he said pointing to a dark citadel built on the farthest point out to sea.Sally shuddered when she saw the black stone tower but now felt safe now that her friends were by her side.Inside MR Snively was looking out of a window spying on them.

 

"Yes...very good heheheh.Things couldnt turn out more convenient."

 

He opened a channel to Robotropolis on his computer awaking Robotnik from what looked like a good dream.He peered over and made a snarling motion with his face.

 

"What is it Snively? This had better be important."

 

"Oh it is,sir.The princess and her rag tag rebel friends are at my front door."

 

"You had better not botch this assignment up Snively or it will be the end of you!" he said cutting him out.Mr Snively frowned ruffling his shoulders and then went into the next room and sat down in front of a fireplace on a fancy coushioned chair surrounded by 4 other figures with him.The one closest to him and the tallest was MR Cirus.

 

He was almost as tall as MR Snively.He wore a black and white striped trenchoat of verticle black and white lines going up and down with belt buckles wrapped around his chest and stomach.He wore the same goofy bow tie as MR Snively but was the color red.He had a long pointy triangular chin with a ring pierced through it he would often play with out of habbit.His eyes were small and beady and had a tatoo of a upside down cross under his left eye.His skin was pure white and pasty with two pointy batlike ears.His hair was black and long and stuck out to the sides with white streaks going through it to match his jacket.He had 4 long claw like fingers and a gargoyle worm like creature wrapped around his arm he had as a pet that he would pet and talk to.

 

Beside him was another partner.MR 8 Ball.Almost completely the opposite of him.He was a stocky dwarf like man with a sun burned tan with a shiny bald wrinky head with big bumpy eyebrows.in the middle was the number 8 engraved on his forhead meaning something special to him.But where the eyes should have been was only skin that grew overtop.He had a floppy pelican like neck with a black jacket that had kind of a gothic art detail to it.His right hand was gone replaced with a mechanical two pronged claw hand.Also in the middle of his exposed fat gut was a second mouth filled with razor sharp blood stained teeth.

 

And at last was the most mysterious one of the group,MR Grim.Actually nobody really knew if MR Grim was a male of a female.He had a genderless look to him but talked in abit of a 'nasty old lady' kind of voice so sometimes his peers would wonder.He had a flat white face with n nose and moon shaped eyes with tiny sharp teeth.He wore a head dress/crown that strikingly resembled that of a egyptian pharaoh.He wore a tattered trenchoat with spikes covering ever inch of it.

 

All of these strangers were business partners of Snively and sub bosses who worked under Robotnik but now were pretty much abandoned and now worked underground.This had bee nthe first reunion they have ever had.

 

"I'm glad you could come,gentlemen.The show is about to begin!"

 

 

CHAPTER 18

Versus

 

 

As they approached the stone bridge to the Citadel Antoine suddenly stopped them.

 

"NO you mustnt touch zee bridge!"

 

"Um,why?"

 

He picked up a rock and flung it at the bridge which suddenly exploded in mid air.

 

"There eez a forcefield around this.We cannot get across but I know a way underneath the

barrier.I will show you!"

 

He lead them down a secret stairwell in the side of the cliff that drifted down and down where Antoine showed them a trail of rocks they could walk over.They were lucky.The tide just happend to be low at the time.

 

"I stumbled upon zis place upon curiosity one day.At the time it was heavily gaurded by SWaT Bots.Strange there is none here..."

 

"Because its a trap.They know we're coming!" said Sally.

 

"But ah wonder how much of a trap it is?" said Bunnie.

 

As they entered the cave mouth they entered a tunnel of darkness.Although they were being carefully monitored by surveilance cameras.MR Snively and the others sat in their chairs watching them enter.

 

"So who is willing to place bets on where they are going to die?" he asked.

 

"I bet 21 million pounds on the first floor" said MR 8 Ball in a gruff.

 

"Well then...30 million I place for the second floor" said MR Cirus with a sneer petting his monster.

 

"I will put 50 million pounds upon the third floor" said MR Grim quietly.

 

They turned to MR Snively.

 

"Well,where are you placing your bet?" MR Cirus asked.

 

He went silent for am oment thinking but at last he came up with an answer.

 

"650 billion on the final floor" he said puffing on a pipe.

 

"650 BILLION!?!! ARE YOU INSANE!!!!"

 

"Do you even have that kind of money!?"

 

"My bet still stands."

 

They snickered and chuckled. "Oh well,it'll be your loss you fool.Nothing more enjoyable than to revel in a poor bastards suffering."

 

"So...who will be taking the first floor?" he asked.

 

Before they could think MR 8 Ball spouted up.

 

"I'll take them all out myself!"

 

"Heh,you sure about that old man?" MR Cirus asked smirking.

 

"Laugh while you can you cocky fool for when I have all your money you wont be so smug."

 

With that he rose from his chair and teleported.MR Snively crossed his fingers watching the monitors.

 

"If he touches the Princess I'll slit his balls" said MR Snively under his breath.

 

After following the halls and Antoines guiding skills they came to a great round room.Antoine was surprised.

 

"Wait a minute! Zees was not here before! Zey must have moved the generator to a different level!"

 

Then behind them a great reinforced steel door slammed shut sealing them in.

 

"Great.What next?"

 

"Me fools!" said a voice.

 

They looked towards the center of the room and their was the stubby and odd MR 8 Ball.

 

"Welcome to the castle.We have been expecting you."

 

"So it would seem" said Lupe.

 

"Here is how the show works! To advance up to the castle towards the generator you have to defeat me.But even after you defeat me I have 2 other friends of mine waiting and even by some miracle you manage to oust me and all of them you will still have to deal with our kind host,MR Snively.But dont get your hopes up,you are all going to die here BWHAHAHAHA!"

 

Sally's fists tightened till her knuckles went white.Bunnie snorted and stepped forward.

 

"Dont worry sugas,I'll take care of this one mahself."

 

"What...you'll take care of me...? HOW DARE YOU FOOLISH WHENCH! My name is feared across the southern side of Mobius!"

 

"Yeah but ah really give a damn?"

 

"Foolish girl."

 

Bunnie pulled out her sword and smiled.MR 8 Ball just shook his head.

 

"That sword wont dare harm me."

 

Bunnie ignored his boast and charged at him and swung her sword but just centimetres before she struck him she was suddenly repelled back.He smiled.

 

"I told you it wont dare touch me.I am its creator."

 

"W-wha?"

 

"Yes,I am the one who forged the demon sword and locked the evil sprit inside of it.I casted it aside because its usefulness had reached an end.But even now wiether you like it or not you may as well be trying to hit me with with a blade of grass."

 

Bunnie looked at the sword who seemed to be cowering from him.

 

"*Sigh* Allright Harvy,you can sit this one out.I can do plenty still."

 

"Show me."

 

Bunnie tightened her fists and blades unsheathed out of her wrists.She tryed again by racing towards him.Mr 8 Ball shot a blast of energy from his robotic claw blowing her back.Then a electric shot wrapped around Bunnie and began slamming her around cracking the floor and walls.She managed to break free and her chest plate opened up and fired two missles at him.He jumped up to avoid the blast and then instantly moved close range and blasted her full force in the face.She went down hard hitting the ground hard.

 

"Gahahaha! Give up now and maybe I'll grind you down and turn you into something useful."

 

"N-never....I aint neva gonna let some fat old man beat me!"

 

She activated her thrusters and shot towards him at a incredible speed and swung a kick at him which he did a complete 360 spin and blocked it.She sent a flurry of punches and kicks making sure he would not have time to counter attack no matter what.He dodged and blocked them all easily either jumping to the side or redirecting the attacks away from him but thats when Bunnie suddenly activated her thrusters full blast and bodyslammed him into the wall.

 

"Nice one Bunnie!" said Sally.

 

But Bunnie had payed for getting so close to him.His stomach mouth opened up wide and its teeth chomped down on Bunnie.

 

"Aaaahaaah!"

 

She felt the razor sharp teeth puncturing through her steel frame digging deeper and deeper.Its fat tongue wrapped around her and began with great thrusts pulling her in even if she had to be ben in half to fit.She pounded away kicking and panicking to break loose but its grip was iron.Now she felt a suction draw her in and her lower body was now pulled in.She was being eaten alive.

 

Then she instead of struggling she sat there pounding as hard as she could on his face.she broke his nose making it explode in blood and his grip loosened and she then blasted him point blank range till he exploded into a tar like smear.

 

Bunnie sighed in relief but then noticed the tar like stuff wasnt going away.It began to grow and expand and then latch onto Bunnies feet pinning her to the ground.

 

"What the hoo haa is going on!?"

 

She tryed flying away but it didnt work.It began to crawl up her lags and wrap around her waist.

 

"I wont let you go until you die" said a gargly voice from within.

 

Bunnie screamed freaking out as she began to lose control over her body.Suddenly when all seemd lost Antoine suddenly sprang forward and grabbed the blob like substance and ripped it off her.

 

"You will not have her life!"

 

"Antoine look out!"

 

He barely managed to jump away before it leaped at him and would cover him.She summoned up the energy from her core and began to super heat the outside of her body.It slithered off and began to piece itself together reshaping the villain MR 8 Ball.Bunnie didnt let that happen as she fired off a missle blast and put everything into blasting apart the black substance so he could not regenerate till their was nothing left of him.She sighed.

 

"Phew,that was a close one.Guess I'm done here."

 

"You ok Bunnie?" asked Sally.

 

"Twas a marvelous fight!" complimented Antoine.

 

"Theres a stairway on the far side that leads up" pointed out Lupe.

 

As they walked up she slowed down and let the others walk up aways for a moment.she grinned and turned to Antoine and planted a deep kiss on him.He looked at her with awe.

 

"Heh,thats for saving me back there."

 

As MR Snively and his friends watch one of their own fall to the hands of the Rabbot they did not feel hate or loss but were glad he was gone.

 

"Ah,so thats 21 million split between us three" said MR Cirus. "Now who I wonder will be next?"

 

Their was a long pause.MR Snively was like a statue with his eyes glued to the monitor watching them with utter contempt.Then from the dark corner MR Grim stood up.

 

"I will go."

 

He walked past them and was teleported to the arena.

 

"Well,now this should be interesting wouldnt you say? We've never seen Grim pull out his punches" said MR Cirus.

 

Mr Snively puffed on his pipe. "Do not be underestimating them."

 

When they reached the second floor MR Grim was waiting for them.He seemed to be almost in a meditative state.They stared at him for a long while.

 

"Um,is he asleep?" asked Lupe.

 

"Perhaps he is just waiting to strike out" said Antoine.

 

His eyes slid open and he peered around the room.His trenchoat flapped in a wind that was not there.He pointed over to Antoine.

 

"You,I choose you to fight.Now step up."

 

Antoine at first hesitated but then remembered Bunnie was watching and bit down on his lip and stomped forward to face this new nightmare.

 

"En gaurde!"

 

Blades unsheathed from his sleeves and he got into a stance and awaited Antoine to make the first move.Antoine made the first move by sending a electric blast out from his robotic arm at him.MR Grim gracefully sweeped underneath the attack and rushed Antoine ducking under his gaurd and coming up for a winding slice to cut him down the middle but Antoine had stumbled back in the nick of time.MR Grim hacked and slashed away at Antoine.The more agressive he became the faster and more lightning quick he moved until all that could be seen was a flurry of sparks raining off Antoines sword.Then suddenly he delivered a kick knocking Antoine away.Then suddenly dopplegangers jumped out of his body making 8 perfect copies of himself.

 

"Ah,I see now.Vhich of one of you is the real one eh?"

 

"Actually,we all are real as you will see."

 

They surrounded Antoine and attacked him from every direction.He felt their attacks and he put up his shield swinging it wildly around and blocking the attacks with his robotic arm and taking a few blows to the back.The pain stung like fire.He staggered and then used his wits at the last second.He stabbed his sword into the ground and channeled full blast into the ground and electrified all the dopplegangers around him.He was not affected though.His boots had rubber soles with deflected it.They all fell and then dissapeared leaving one standing slightly singed.

 

"Not bad,perhaps I will finally have some fun."

 

A dark green aura began to glow around him and he began to stink something along the lines of a corpse mixed with sewage.Antoine held his breath and charged in for the kill.MR Grim threw up his arm and blocked the strike with his bare arm.Suddenly Antoines body felt like it was shriveling and he collapsed to the floor throwing up with his skin turning pale.

 

"Antoine! Whats happening to him!" cryed Sally.

 

"You should have not come into my disease shield,vermin."

 

"Disease shield?!"

 

"Yes,my aura to change to such a unnatural color should have been a dead give away to stay away from close range combat but now you must suffer for your ignorance."

 

Sweat dripped down Antoines face as he felt his stomach and organs shrivel and then burn.Weird spots apeared all over his body and he threw up again and then broke out into a scratching fit.

 

"You are covered with a sickness no medicine can cure.You will die in 5 minutes very horribly if you do not defeat me."

 

He struggled to his feet.His veins began to become visible through his fur.His head pounded and it was hard to see.MR Grim slowly outstetched his hand.

 

"Now you shall see my wonders."

 

A slit opened up out of his hand and out swarmed angry hornets and attacked him.A blanket of hornets cut Antoine off from his friends for assistance.

 

"If they interfere with our duel they will die twice as horrible as you will" he warned.

 

Antoine got to his feet slowly feeling the pelting of stingers rain down on him like needles of hell.He screamed in agony hiding behind his shield and swinging his sword around blasting away swarms of them.Half of his face was filled with sting marks and one of his eyes was sealed shut.His jaw became fat and loose and he lost the ability to speak with his tongue.As if this wasnt bad enough he could feel his heart slowing down and parts of his body where the blood had stopped flowing to.He was going to die very horrible as MR Grim had told him.At least now the mystery behind his foes name was now realized.But he blindly charged forward summoning up all the energy he could swinging his sword arm and with his shield in front of him deflecting away the bugs.MR Grim reached down and dipped his hand inside his own shadow which seemed to act like oil when it was touched.He pulled out a great black acupuncture needle around 6 feet in length and hurled it through the side of his shoulder.He slowed but began to run which was now a fast stumble.He let open his mouth and shouted out a great g force like blast from the depths of his being driving Antoine back.He reached even deeper summoning up his final reserves to bring down this terrible being.Cloudy black spots began to cloud over his vision.He only had this one last shot.Mr Grim was now getting really pissed he wasnt giving up and then the spikes from his coat sprayed out.Most deflected by his shield but two hit him in the leg and dug deep into bone.

 

"No...YOU WILL DIE!"

 

He pulled out his last weapon which was a golden sickle and came down to slice him in two.He broke through Antoines shield and slammed his sickle into his skull.Blood trickled down Antoines head and over his sealed eyelid.He began to grin but then noticed he was still alive.The helmet he wore had stopped MR Grims final attack and had only partially broke bone.Antoine pressed a button from inside his shield and then blades folded out of the edges and turned into a giant spinning buzzsaw.He hacked off MR Grims hand holding the blade and then swung lazily to the side slicing open his throat.Antoine delivered the final low by slamming his sword blade into his chest and then unleashing all the energy he could muster blowing MR Grim away.He smiled as a white light shined through the darkness.He collapsed and fell to the ground.The diseases had lifted from his body and the wall of hornets that seperated him from his friends had dissapeared into smoke.They rushed over to him.

 

"Its no good! He's hurt bad and lost alot of blood" said Lupe.

 

"Theirs no heartbeat! We have to act quick!" said Sally.

 

Bunnie shoved them aside and in desperation pushed against his heart over and over.Still no heartbeat.She opened up his mouth and proceeded to give him mouth to mouth filling his lungs with all the air her mechanical ones could muster.After a minute he gagged and threw up some of his blood but indeed had returned to life.Sally and Bunnie embraced him happy he's alive.

 

"I..I saw a beautiful warm light...it was so beautful...I began to walk towards zee light and then I saw you,Bunnie!"

 

She blushed and blinked.

 

"I touched your hand and you lead me into zee light when I woke up!"

 

Tears rolled down Bunnies face and she hugged him hard.He hugged back happily.

 

"I am to be living now,thanks to you!"

 

Their eyes met and a weird feeling washed over them.Then Lupe conviently broke the moment with a cough.

 

"I am glad you are allright,Antoine.You fought like a true warrior.But,we still have a ways to go."

 

"Yes,you are right..." he said staggering to his feet pulling out some of the spikes in his leg.He collapsed but Bunnie caught him.

 

"Forgive me but I cannot fight anymore."

 

"Thats allright,its my turn next" said Lupe cracking her knuckles.

 

MR Cirus and MR Snively watched all this is utter disbelief.He turned to MR Snively.

 

"How!? How could they have gotten this far! God damn them! MR Grim had it won.He had that coyote in deaths grip" he said in hate.

 

MR Snively looked coldly at him.

 

"The coyote was obviously more lucky,appearently."

 

"You...you dont really give a flying fuck do you? MR 8 Ball I understand.He was a pain in everyones ass but MR Grim...he was a good friend to us all!"

 

"Friends? I dont make friends.I use others around me to get what I want and all I care about is respect,fear,power,and dignity.Those MR Cirus,are the only self worth things to hold onto to keep on living."

 

He calmed and nodded in understanding.

 

"Yes,you are wise MR Snively.Think its time I gave these intruders my welcoming party."

 

He teleported from the room.Now MR Snively was alone to watch the show in the room.As Sally and the rest entered the third room they found to their surprise that their was nobody to greet them.

 

"Um,wasnt there supposed to be someone here?" Bunnie asked.

 

Lupe looked around.A hush had fallen over them as they waited for the next enemy to make his grand entrance.Suddenly a hole opened up in the middle of the floor.Then out cam MR Cirus riding atop a gigantic machine.It was a round sphere with floating balls suspended in the air for arms with big balls for crushing hands.It attacked bashing the ground where they stood as they scrambled to get away.It moved almost as quick as lighting.Then it latched onto each corner of the floor itself in the room and then began to spin the entire floor around faster and faster and faster.They had ntohing to grab onto and were whipped through the air and slammed about.It slowed down and then reversed direction and sped up even faster till a vortex began to form and breathing became hard.

 

"Hahahahaha! Whats the matter? Dont you appreciate Spinderella?" he sneered.

 

Bunnie tryed leaping out at the machine but part of the balls that made its arm popped out and slammed her to the wall.She tryed hacking away at it with her sword but the metal was extremely strong and thick that not even her blade could cut it.Then it suddenly stopped and sent everyone slamming into the wall.MR Cirus laughed.

 

"Hahahahahaha! Not having fun?"

 

"You...bastard" said Sally slowly getting to her feet.

 

"I welcome you to the third level.My name is MR Cirus.Now,any volenteers on who will be Spinderellas first victim tonight?"

 

 Lupe stepped up with her hammer at her side.

 

"Face me,demon.Leave the others out of this."

 

"Heh,why should I?"

 

"Because if you continue to hurt my friends any longer I'll make sure even if you beat me you will never be able to urinate properly ever again" she said growling flashing her fangs.He was tooken back abit.

 

"Oh ho ho! The witch bitch thinks she can order the great MR Cirus around does she? Tsk,tsk,tsk.Well,then...since your so eager to die I'll humour you but only just this once."

 

Lupe suddenly took off like a lightning bolt faster than anyone had ever seen her run.She was running almost as fast as Sonic.She leapt up behind him while he was momentarily distracted to deliver a crushing blow to his head.

 

"Nice try!" he said turning around and her getting deflected back by an energy shield.

 

"If you want me you have to first beat Spinderella."

 

"Ugh,this thing has to have a weak spot."

 

She silently chanted a spell in her mind and the markings on her body lit up.Her eyes went white and she raised her hand at it.

 

"Teviansolose"

 

With that one cry a dark cloud apeared almost out of nowhere and began to swirl around.MR Cirus began to get abit worried.

 

"What is this?"

 

She outstretched her hand and thunder boomed and crackled from within it.She created a dark storm and was trying to fry the machine.Spinderella began to twirl around faster and faster and blew away the spell.The front opened up and sent a blast of energy at her.She bounced it away by swinging her hammer at it.It came back and dented the side of its hull.

 

"Gonna take alot more than magic tricks to bring this puppy down" MR Cirus said smugly.

 

She then noticed at the top it had a wind up key sitting ontop MR Cirus was gaurding.That has to be its weak point.But she already tryed getting close to him and was bounced away.She had to distract him somehow.She raced underneath the machine and latched onto it.It swung around twirling trying to shake her off.Then it dived down trying to smash her.She crawled up along the side.The machine was going crazy trying to hit her.Then she threw up a smoke bomb bound she had managed to make on the way over and tossed it up at MR Cirus.Then she grabbed a small piece of rubble and whispered a chant into it and flung it at the wall which exploded.

 

"Aha! There you are!" he said.

 

But then to his surprise after the smoke cleared she was gone.Suddenly she came behind him delivering a kick knocking him off his Spinderella and then yanked out the key.As soon as she did that the entire thing just fell apart.He seemed abit miffed.

 

"Very sneaky" he complimented.

 

"If you stand down now no harm shall come to you."

 

"And why would I do that? You think I need to dirty my hands with you?"

 

He pulled his coat open and out leaped his demon pet.It shot out and wrapped around Lupes waist.It snarled and hissed.Lupe put up her hammer to keep it from tearing her face off but it began to tighten around her body.

 

"Unh!"

 

She could feel suction cups attatching and pulling and tearing at her skin.The worm like snake beast had the face of a devil and a gargoyle.She pulled out one of her hairs which transformed into a long needle which she jammed into one of its eyes.It howled in pain and its grip loosened and she broke free of it and brough the hammer down on it smashing its brains against the cold hard floor.

 

Mr Cirus lit a ciggerette and puffed on it and tossed it aside.

 

"Now,you have killed my favourite pet and toy."

 

"I'll do the same to you!"

 

"Try it."

 

Then from out of his sleeves unslid two samurai swords which he grasped tightly.Although the others couldnt see it but with her special eyes she could see the demonic aura of a black dragon twisting around the swords causing it to shudder with power.

 

"I see you like dragons."

 

"I love all things that are powerful.Prove yourself to me and just maybe I'll love you too" said MR Cirus.

 

Lupe started off by instead of a straight frontal attack she pulled out some special sands from her pouch and threw it along the ground in front of her and struck the ground with her hammer.

 

"Elders grasp!"

 

The ground began to suddenly go soft and then it moved like water throwing MR Cirus off balance.Then a fist came out of the ground and wrapped tightly around him and then hardened into a diamond prison.Then she formed her hand into a fist and the diamond hand exploded.Though,not to her surprise he was completely unharmed.

 

"My turn."

 

He swung his swords to the side and a force just blasted him like a missle at Lupe.She skidded to the side barely missing the swing of his blades but she couldnt stop for one second as he was on her hacking and slashing away.She ducked under his slices and rolled to the side missing his swings but couldnt get any distance but thats when she used the butt end of her hammer and rammed him in the stomach.He was tooken back for a moment but then Lupe leaped into the air to bring the hammer down on him.He zoomed back and her strike broke the floor sending a blast shooting across the room and sending him off his feet.He spun in the air and landed gracefully.

 

"Exellent,finally a worthy oppenent."

 

"You are skilled I give you that."

 

She moved like a lightning bolt zooming across the room.Mr Cirus matched her speed and only a blur of their bodies could be seen randomly jumping and re apearing all across the room with the sounds of swords clanging against metal and the walls and floors shaking and cracking.For once MR Cirus was actually having fun and so was Lupe to a extent.They were both polished warriors deep down inside.Once in awhile during the frenzy of hammer strikes and sword swings either of them would score a direct physical attack.Lupe came down with ehr hammer striking the ground sending a shockwave breaking down two pillars which MR Cirus narrowly avoided.Although they were both equal strength MR Cirus' stamina was indeed much higher.If she let the fight drag on she would begin to slow down.

 

"Those swords are his source of power.I have to destroy those somehow but how?"

 

She waited for him to charge out towards her.He leaped up into the air and came down for a clean slice but she put up both hands and caught the blades.He looked at her stunned and shocked.

 

"Wh-what...?"

 

Blood trickled out from her tightend grip on the blades.He tryed as hard as he could to pull them out and then to ram them into her face but they were locked in a cold hard iron grip.He grinned.

 

"Well,if thats how you wanna play..."

 

His shadow expanded and 5 shadow clones of himself emerged and gathered around her feeling her up.They felt very real.

 

"Either let go and die or get raped and killed.Choice is yours."

 

She shut her eyes tightly blocking out the devils dancing about her and copping feelsShe felt her rage begin to build from the depths of her being.She gripped harder.

 

"Heheh...you are quite interesting.Maybe I'll just cut off your arms and legs and fuck you till you die HaHAHAHAHA!"

 

That was the last straw.Lupes rage broke free like an ancient beast being released from a long unwanted slumber.Shc screamed as loud as she could and the air around her turned white hot.Electricity began to crackle from her eyes.The clones backed off instantly.

 

"HUUUUUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"

 

She busted his swords in half like twigs.She twirled around slamming the broken ends into two of his shadow clones.As she slammed them in they exploded and two went down flat and dissolved.The other three tryed to rush her but she took up her hammer and smashed one right into the floor itself and turned around and was slammed into the wall by MR Cirus throwing a chunk of the wreckage of Spinderella.She exploded out like fiery rocket out to get his blood but his remaining clones stepped up to protect him.Her claws unsheathed and sliced one from groin to throat and the other chomped down on his throat exploding into ash into the air.She dropped her hammer and raced towards her enemy.He caught her punch and went to swing a roundhouse towards her face which her caught.They locked hands both in a fury of rage pushing against eachother.

 

"RRRRRMPH....!!!!"

 

"NNNYRRRRGH...!!!!"

 

Veings bulged from MR Cirus's face and he began to overpower Lupe and now easily drive her back.She beared down and more power erupted from her and she was no driving him back.He opened up his mouth and sprayed out a ball of fire.She released her grip and got out of the way.Great wings unfolded from his back and he took to the air now throwing fireballs around like a dbz villain.She raced around avoiding his attacks.He raised his hand up and the entire floor turned into a great dark shadow that was going to swallow her whole.Sally and the others had managed to find a safe area near the door so they were safe.Almost immediatly before she could get stuck she leaped into the air about to bring her final strike to him.He then threw off his coat and was now armed with a machine gun around his arms.He balled his fists together and they came to life raining down razor sharp acupuncture needles at her.The needles stuck into her half way into her chest and shoulders and arms.

 

"Why dont you just die!?"

 

After unloading everything he had at her she was still coming.He threw a fireball which seemed to fizzle out before it touched her.Using his last resort he unsheathed a gigantic shuriken star covered in poison.He whipped it at her but Lupe could not evvade it now.She only had this once chance.She grit down and let the giant star slam into her chest.MR Cirus was now stunned beyond belief by her will.She brought her hammer up and then in one strike a great blast went off filling the entire room in a blast of light bringing an end to MR Cirus once and for all.She collapsed to the ground with her life fluids draining from her.She grabbed the star and cast it aside.Sally and the others ran over to her.

 

"Its..done.Go on and leave me" she said coughing up blood.

 

"No Lupe! You cant die on us now!" said Sally holding her hand.She looked at Sally in a daze.

 

"Why...do you care...so much for someone you barely know?"

 

"Because,we're friends and friends care for eachother."

 

Antoine limped his way over and took her pouch.

 

"If I have to be knowing anything I know how to treat and fix wounds that are fatal.Its why I am to be alive today" he said digging through her pouch.

 

"Zee acupuncture needles that are inside of you are going to put you into a near death like trance.Your body will shut down and go cold but your heart will still beat."

 

"But...the poision...my body will be too weak to reject it...."

 

"Then I'll have to suck it out" he said with iron willed determination.

 

He examined the stab wound where the big shuriken hit.Right in the center of her chest.

 

"It is is deep zee wound but it did not puncture zee lungs or aorta but I must act quick monami!"

He pressed his lips down and sucked out the poison and spat it out immediatly.He did this consistantly sucking and spitting out the black stuff till all he began to spit was blood.He pulled out some of her medicines and sprinkled it on the wound so it would not get infected and then stitched it up with one able hand with the most carefulest of precision.Sally was really surprised on how well he was able to do this but he must be able to know as much survival skills as possible in order to keep on going.He finished wrapping a bandage around her chest to stop the blood.

 

"She will be out for at least an hour or two" he said.

 

"Thats fine.She's done all she could" said Sally.

 

They looked straight ahead and saw a door that was camaflouged into the wall open showing a pitch blackness from within.Now,the time had come to face MR Snively,once again.

 

 

CHAPTER 19

MR Snively strikes back

 

 

As they entered the next room all could be seen was pitch blackness.Thier was a sense of uneasyness and dread that seemed to fall upon them.As they wandered about the darkness they felt as if they had stepped out of reality and were now wandering lost in a void.Although for some reason Bunnies infra red was acting up and she couldnt see any more than the rest.Finally the silence was broken by a spotligh shining on the middle of the room showing MR Snively sitting down on his chair clapping dryly with a content smile.

 

"Welcome,I knew you all would make it."

 

"Snively."

 

"I knew you'd come back to me Sally.I always knew..."

 

"I'd bite my tongue sir long nose!" said Antoine.

 

"And Antoine.I have heard so much of you.Your repuation preceeds you."

 

"Ya'll listen up! We're pulling the plug here on this join so move aside!"

 

"Did you already forget what I said I could do?"

 

She paused frozen.

 

"If you help me I can give you back your flesh permently.Isnt that what you've always wanted?"

 

"...I.."

 

"Bunnie! Dont listen to him! He's lying!"

 

He got to his feet and seemed offended.

 

"Lying? If I was a liar could I do this?" he said as he outstretched his hand and then suddenly Bunnies robotic body suddenly turned to normal.She gasped and gazed upon herself.It felt real,it looked real,it was real.Then he closed his hand and she returned back to normal.

 

"Now,if you help me out I will return it to you no strings attatched."

 

"W-what would you want me to do...?"

 

His grin spread wide across his face flashing his dirty teeth.Bunnie felt a kind of wrongness in her heart.He really did have the power to make her come back to normal but should she really trust him.Sally doesnt trust him but perhaps he really isnt all that bad as she thinks he is.

 

"First,give me your sword."

 

"W-why do you want Harvy?"

 

"Dont do it Bunnie! Its a trick!"

 

"I have a fascination for strange artifacts and I have a feeling that the sword would be much happier with me."

 

Bunnie looked down distraught at her sword and it gave her a dirty look.She bowed her head and stepped forward.Sally grabbed her hand.

 

"Bunnie! Snap out of it! Its a trick.He's trying to trick you!"

 

She looked at her with confusion and unsureness.But then she narrowed her eyes and looked at him gripping the sword.

 

"Waitaminute,ah see what your doing! If your so good then why'd you let those people out there suffer and let those others try ta kill us!!"

 

"I apoligize.Though I do work under Robotnik I am forced to commit terrible deeds.I alone am not strong enough to rise up against my master.I knew you would all survive the trials that had been given to you by the castle.If I had stepped in they would have killed me.Please...I mean you all no harm."

 

"THATS A LIE!" screamed Sally. "YOUR NOTHING BUT A TWO FACED LIAR! YOUR AS BAD AS ROBOTNIK IF NOT WORSE!"

 

He growled and hissed in her direction but he calmed and formed a smile again.

 

"Haha,misunderstandings I assure you.Now,if you just give me your sword I promise you by the word of a gentlemen I will make you normal again."

 

She looked at Sally unsure of what to do.She screamed for her not to but she gave into his convincing words and handed over the sword to him.He eyed the sword with intruige.

 

"Hahaha....an interesting shape it has!"

 

"Now...about your deal?"

 

"But of course."

 

He waved his fingers over her in a dance like motion uttering a few syllables and phrases.Then a golden light shined over her and she was now flesh and blood once more.

 

"Oh mah stars! Ah'm whole again and this time for good!" she said with tears streaming down her face.

 

"I'm glad you are happy....because you will be feeling anything but happy when I tear you in half!" he said with his voice changing to a horrible gargled demonic tone.She turned and saw him raise the sword up high and smash it to the ground making the sword scream and then it burned up.

 

"Ah,well.They dont make em like they used to" he said with a devilish smirk.

 

"You...!!!!" said Sally angry to get at him but with Antoine holding her back.

 

"Y-you tricked me..." said Bunnie with tears streaming down her face.

 

"I did not trick you.You wanted nothing more to be regular and boring once again but now that I have igven you what you've always wanted your going to have to take responsibilities for your...limited actions" he said as he bitchslapped her across the room.

 

"Bunnie!!!!!" Antoine cryed.He was now furious and ran towards him.

 

"BEGONE!" he roared sending Antoine flying back.

 

"You little peons are not good enough to even be eclipsed by my long shadow of greatness.Now go!"

 

From out from the shadows came MR Snively's personal bodygaurd.His name was Klown.He wore dutch like shoes that were wooden and had a point that stuck up at the ends.He had very broad shoulders with clothing that was a mix of clown suit and kink suit.He had a long skinny waist with a six pack.with frizzy red hair that stuck out the sides of his head and wore a metal mask that was a cross between a hockey mask and a wielders mask armed with a stop sign.

 

"HeheheheKILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!" it shouted in a crazy bloodlust attacking them.Lupe was down for the count and Bunnies mind was lost and wouldnt be of help at hte moment and all that remained was Antoine to fight off this beast.Things looked bleak indeed especially since he was weakened and fatigued by his battle with MR Grim.As he fought it pushed him out of the room with the iron doors slamming behind them leaving Sally all alone with her worst nightmare.MR Snively beamed down on Sally who stood there putting on a tough face.

 

"Why me...why do you want me!" she asked.

 

"Because,you fascinate me" he said hastily.

 

"What is it you want from me..."

 

"I want you to marry me" he said with a proud sneer folding his arms.Sallys jaw dropped out of shock.Her enemy had just proposed to her.

 

"I will never marry you.I'd rather die!"

 

"Now,now...you might change your minds when you see the suffering of your friends."He kneeled down into her ear and whispered. "I can send you home again.Behold!"

 

He put her hand on her shoulder and turned her around showing a portal into Knothole Village.The Knothole she had always remembered.Just the sight of that rich green village with memories of complete happyness was enough to make her cry but she held her emotions in check.

 

"Come with me...marry me and I'll take you back to Mobius! The way it was before..."

 

"Before?"

 

He bowed his head and turned his back to her.

 

"A long long time ago their used to be a simple time where their used to be just me and Robotnik with the world at our feet exept for a small little rebellion.Oh,it was fun and cute for awhile with their little efforts to try and overthrow us but then one day something happend.They had just up an vanished.Though I do not remember them since it was so long ago I do know that you were their leader."

 

She gasped.Could it be? That everything that she had seen that had come to pass was all because she wasnt around and in this is the actual future of Mobius?

 

"No I wont believe that! Its a lie.Even if that had been true theirs no way you and Robotnik could have been able to survive this long!"

 

"Ah,the wonders of the forbidden Mobian necronomicons and the power of technology."

 

"I dont believe you...your a liar!"

 

"Is that a lie to you Princess!" he shouted pointing his finger towards the portal.

 

"Now,you have the chance to walk away from all this.I offer you this chance only once.Well?"

 

She paused and looked over at Bunnie who was in the corner sobbing huddling.

 

"No."

 

"What did you say?!"

 

"I said no.That portal also is a lie isnt it? Its never that easy!"

 

The illusion dropped and he was becoming rather annoyed.

 

"So be it.Now come to me or else! Only I can stop further suffering of your friends.Is that what you want! IS IT!?"

 

"No matter what you do to us you will never win! I've stopped you once and I'll stop you again."

 

"Then step right up!"

 

Sally flung herself at him to deliver a sharp kick to his stomach since his head was too high to reach.But then he dissapeared into the darkness and all she could hear was his laughter filling the darkness from every direction.She tryed to follow the sounds of his voice lashing out punching in the darkness but she could not see anything or know where he was.

 

She backed up trying to feel her way around in the dark.It had suddenly gotten cold.Very very cold.Her breath became visible and her hair stood on end.As she backed up he materialized out of the darkness behind her.He siezed her and held her up into the air kicking and screaming.

 

"If you cant love them eat them!"

 

His jaw unhinged and drooped down and his skin sunk down like wet glue and his long tongue snaked around Sally's body.

 

"Nooooo!!!"

 

Then Bunnie suddenly sprang from the darkness armed with Lupes hammer and struck him hard in the back.He released his grip on Sally and he gasped choking on his scream caught in his throat.Bunnie was lost in a deep rage as she hit him again and again and then smacked him across the face knocking the glasses off his face.

 

"You little whore!"

 

His arm shot out and his fingers wrapped around her like a Boa Constrict and he slammed her to the ground and flung her like a ragdoll slamming her into the wall.She went down hard and her head slumped forward.Sally grabbed Lupes mallet but when she turned to strike him he smacked it out of her hand.She turned and ran with him chasing after her.

 

"COME HERE MY PRETTY! I GOT SOME GINGERBREAD FOR YOU!!!!!!"

 

Antoine was losing footing as MR Snively's minion was pounding him into the ground.If Antoine had not been wearing head protection and had a shield he would have been dead.As Antoine would struggle just to keep up with blocking his hits,when the klown decided to pull a "funny".  Moving at an unbelievable speed, to Antoine was like watching Sonic, the klown moved into a series of lightning fast assaults.  Despite the speed that Antoine perceived, to the klown, the world was moving 4 times more slowly..Klown was now attacking Antoines wounds pelting them hard with his unorthadox weapon.He got in close and then suddenly sacked Antoine hard between the legs and then sending a thundering punch breaking two of his ribs and sending him face first into the floor.He coughed up blood and staggered to his sore busted up legs with his kneecaps swollen from being hit holding his chest breathing heavily.

 

"GUUUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!"

 

Antoine stabbed his sword into the ground senting a blast of electricity shooting into his body making him shake taking him off gaurd.After he finished he lay there still smoking and then cracked his neck and ruffled his shoulders.He grunted and stabbed the stop sign into the ground and it took off cutting through the ground like a shark fin going through the top of water coming after Antoine.

 

"Agh! Zees is becoming most gêner!"

 

He ran his heart out trying to avoid from being split in half by the thing. It weeved around the room chasing after him.Then suddenly Klown telported himself in front of Antoine and was merrily punching away on his face.Antoine fell and rolled out of the way to avoid being hit by his staff.He pulled it out of the ground and then with one swing smacked Antoine across the face sending him across the room.The more Klown fought the more he shook in a frenzy of bloodlust exitement.He was really starting to scare Antoine.Antoine tryed to get to his feet but couldnt summon the strength and the world around him was blurry.He raised his sword and fired out a blast which Klown deflected by twirling his staff weapon redirecting the attack.

 

Lupe then began to awake.Her whole body felt numb but she rose anyway.She breathed hard slowing her breathing.She looked at her hands stained in her own blood.A cold shudder went down her spine.The bandaged wounds on her havnt had much time yet to heal but she couldnt sleep now.She had to help.She fought the cold poison of the needles numbing her body and mind and dragged herself to her feet coughing up some blood.To her left she saw Antoine being totally dominated by Klown and then to the right of her MR Snively throwing Sally and Bunnie around like ragdolls.She had to help but she couldnt help them both.Since their was two allready fighting Snively she decided to race off to help Antoine.Klown had knocked Antoine to the ground and raised his weapon to strike him down once and for all but Lupe leaped out of the darkness and with a powerful blow as hard as she could shattered the side of its skull.It didnt even pay any attention to that half of its skull had just sunken in.It only grinned deeper under the mask.That really creeped out Lupe.

 

"What kind of monster is this..."

 

Antoine backed up against the wall.

 

"Lupe! How are you to be able to fight in your condition?"

 

"I could hear your cries for help as I slept...I cannot remain weak and helpless" she said clutching her bandaged wound breathing ever so deeply in pain.

 

Antoine looked down and saw drops of blood touching the floor.Before he could yell to her that she is too battered and weak to remain fighting the demon was on her raising its stop sign weapon high above to split her in two.She staggered struggling to remain focused and then inhaled and in a flash swerved out of the way and delivered a shark kick to the side of him and then spun around and managed to yank the weapon out of its hands and with great strength slammed it through its left mask eyehole and out through the other end.She then ripped it out before it could latch onto its weapon again and then swung it around slicing through its metal mask and taking off half its skull.Blood shot out like a guyser but it still did not die.It came down karate chopping the steel pole in half and then backfisted Lupe away.She went down and could not get up.Antoine rose fighting his bones screaming out in pain telling him to stop and raised his shield blocking the attacks and then ejected the sword blade into its crotch and then his arm unfolded into a blaster.

 

"FOR THE FREEDOM!" he cryed as he blasted away at the demonic clown as its flesh burned away and its tissues and bones finally dissentigrated till it was just a black stain.He lost conciousness and collapsed to the ground.

 

Meanwhile MR Snively had Sally in a chokehold with Bunnie crawling up his back like a monkey hammering away at him.

 

"So you want to play with the big boys do you?!" he snarled as his arm reached around and grabbed Bunnie by the ears and whipped her to the ground.

 

"Bunnie! No!" Sally cryed as she layed still.

 

She turned to him.He beamed down on her.

 

"I dont understand! Why! Why are you doing this?! What did we do to you!"

 

"Silly princess,I could have given you everything you've ever wanted but no,you are the spoiled self centered brat who thinks only of herself and not of the greater good.If you had come quietly in the begining I would have never given you to Robotnik.You would have done my bidding in my growing kingdom and in my bed."

 

Sally spat on his shoes.

 

"You could never give me what I want! I dont want anything from you! I wish you were dead!" she screamed.

 

His foot rose up and met her chin sending her flying back.Blood oozed from the sides of her mouth.She glared at him hatefully.

 

"Yes,thats it! Go on! Hate me! I can feel the fire in you blazing wildly with the desire to inflict pain upon me! Do it if you can!"

 

Sally picked up Lupes hammer and with her mind consumed by hate blindly ran towards him.Then she stopped and struck the ground as hard as she could sending a explosion shooting through the ground igniting the area which which he stood.A breeze blew underneath MR Snively making his coat fly up and parted the flames.He glared at Sally with the deepest of hate.He outstretched his hand and sent a strange pink colored light towards her.But then Bunnie jumped up and leaped in front of Sally taking the hit.But then out of freak accident the light began to change Bunnie back to her original form.When the light died she gazed upon herself Bunnie was back to her old self.

 

"No!!" MR Snively cryed.

 

"Thanks suga" Bunnie said cockily.She smiled at Sally.

 

Mr Snivelys face twitched violently in rage.These intruders had become quite a pain in his backside for a long time and it was now time to stop holding back and end things once and for all.After all this was his last chance to kill them or else Robotnik would.

 

"GUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" he roared making the whole foundation shake.

 

"Whats happening!"

 

MR Snively then dissapeared inside a black egg that surrounded him.The egg seemed to be made of a jellow leather like substance.Inside their were red flashes.Antoine and Lupe had managed to regain conciousness and Lupe was able to hastily make a tonic for herself and Antoine that gave them back abit of their strength and helped heal their wounds.It was made by a special flowers pollen mixed with the sap from trees and a pint of alcohol and water.Lupe came to Sally.

 

"Whats happening?!"

 

"I...I dont know..!"

 

The egg hatched and what hatched out was the mother of all nightmares.It was MR Snively in his most truest hellish form.Hatched from his human looking shell was the real monster.It broke through the roof and ripped apart a good portion of the castle.Now Mr Snivelys skin had changed to a blaskish tar like color.Long horns emerged from his skull and twisted backwards with spikes rising up from his shoulder blades.Mighty veins bulged prominintly all over.His arms had become giant posionous scorpion like pincers.Attatched to him were two extensions of himself.As if their was so much of him that he had kept away from the world it took more than one body to fill the glass up.One was a dragonlike man beast with wide fins coming out the side of its face.His skin was like rock and had a hulk like build to him.Its name was Spite.His lower torso was twisted into a long tangled mess of of cords.The other was a bluish like being.It bore several black eyes with a long head tentacle drooping down its back with a great snapping mouth in the middle of its chest.Its name was Malice.Two great wings floated behind MR Snively's shoulders detatched from his physical body but able to move them freely.All along his body were smaller feathery wings that twitched and flapped.From the waist down the rest of his body became a gigantic serpents body.But then like a great fat ripe candy was his twisted blackened heart exposed through a hole in his chest that would either resemble the layers of a vagina or the folds that cling to an eyeball.He was a big fat ugly new nightmare to behold.He was out for all the blood in the world now and he didnt care what Robotnik or anyone else had to say about it or not.

 

"How are we going to fight that!" exclaimed Sally.

 

"Their is always a way" said Lupe prominintly. "We have to consider every single option.Power is not everything.Sure,he is much stronger than before.But I doubt he has gotten any smarter.And power is something that is fragile.Take away the right brick and the entire kingdom can come crashing down."

 

"Thats all nice and stuff but ah dont see how we are gonna do this" said Bunnie.

 

"We'll figure something out I guess" said Sally trying hard to remain upbeat towards their certain doom.

 

The horror that now was MR Snively just sneered.

 

"Hah! You insects cannot even touch me now.If you still want to shut down the generator then you should know it was reduced to a portable device that is inside my body that will only go off if my heart stops beating."

 

"Well now,looks like we're gonna need to do some ol weed whacking" said Bunnie.

 

His lower serpent body crackled with a black lightning off it.Then MR Snively's tongue slid out and split into 5 slits uttering syllables and words that could only be uttered the way his tongue was.The sky rumbled and then rained down black crosses.They came down hard by the thousands.Bunnie and the others scrambled out of harms way ducking behind debris and also avoiding him swinging his tail around trying to smash them.Antoine dashed forward to stick his sword into the side of him but his very aura burned against his skin as he tryed to approach him.

Bunnie unloaded a barrage of lazer blasts that at first burned through his skin but then closed up.Lupe got down and began a chant.

 

"Elder Gods of Mobius

Give me your strength

I offer my flesh

And my soul

Fill me with your strength

I humbly offer you my life

Please help me defeat this evil"

 

As Lupe repeated this chant over and over Bunnie took to the sky firing off her rockets and with her wrist blades unsheathed took violent swings at his body.He didnt flinch or show signs of the slightest of pain as the slash wounds sealed themselves up.The creature Spite roared and swooped down sending a sharp punch hitting her.The things fist was about as twice as Bunnie but now that she was a machine again she knew how to take a hit and keep on going easily again.Trouble was,her sword was gone.MR Snively grinned.

 

"You think you can harm pure evil itself? Die."

 

A great blast shot from his empty eye socket hitting Bunnie like a ton of bricks sending her crashing back down again.He put out his arms and let out a unholy roar.It was niether human nor primal.If it could be described it would sound something like the unision of 1000 graves crying out from the ground.A red light came down on Bunnie and it melted through the earth like a powerful acid sending her deeper and deeper until their was a mighty earthquake and then a hot blast of magma pouring out.

 

"No...." Sally whispered letting a tear fall from her cheek.

 

"One down,three to go!"

 

"YOU INSUFFERABLE MONSTRE!!!!!" screamed Antoine as he put his sword into the ground and then his robotic arm pumped out a blast of power that rocketed him into the air and he ran up the side of his body screaming like a madman not even caring that his skin was on fire and his armour was heating up very fast.His other half,Malice kicked in and grabbed ahold of Antoine and held it close to its face staring at him with those soul piercing eyes.He tryed to look away but when he looked into its eyes he went into a screaming frenzy.His mind felt like it was on fire as violent disturbing images raced through his mind of utter suffering.

 

He took his shield and held it in front of the monsters face seeing its own reflection.It screamed in terror and dropped im writhing around trying to scratch its eyes out.Antoine fell but managed to land on a rock saving himself from the magma.MR Snively growled.

 

"Its time to finish this!"

 

But then out from out of the crack in the earth where the magma was shooting out came Bunnie unscathed.She was able to roll out of the attack and cling to the side and avoid getting hit.Wrist blades usheathed from her wrists and she flew up towards MR Snivelys main body.He sneered.With a great swing she slashed off the top part of his body.He sneered.

 

"You cannot hurt evil with your little knivess" he said as his body came back on.He grabbed Bunnie with his pincer hand and squeezed down on her.She tryed and tryed with all her might to try and break free but his grip on her was unbreakable.He was going to crack her open like a nut.He began to laugh till Bunnie smiled and raised her hands and blasted him point blank in the eyes.

 

"AUUGH!" he yelled letting go of her. "You'll pay for that!"

 

As he lunged for her a blast of white lightning shot through his arm melting it off striking Lupe.Sally and Antoine jumped back in surprise as Lupe had finished repeating her chant.She had made a call to her powerful ancestors from beyond and now the power of the Wolf Clan was filling through her.

 

"Lupe...?" Sally asked tooken back by her apearence.She pulsed with a white glow off her.Their was a fog that seemed to be forming around her and if Sally listened closely she could hear the whispers.

 

"He is stronger than Draconia this MR Snively...he must not be allowed to live any longer!"

 

"Fall!"

 

His two extensions sprung into action flying at her.She sliced off the arms of Spite with a white light.Bunnie fired off rounds of bullets at it and Antoine helped out by charging up his blade and sending all he could at that one wounded spot of MR Snively.The beast roared and put up its arms in protection.Despite all what they were doing it was not hurt much at all.Black fire erupted from its mouth which Lupe swung around.She hastily avoided attacks from all of MR Snively.Sally tryed to get close to him to fight but Antoine pulled her back.

 

"That is not to be a good idea m'princess! You should be finding a safe place!"

 

"No! He has tormented me long enough.I have to see him fall!"

 

He was swatting at Lupe and Bunnie like they were flies.Bunnie was unloading everything she had at his face but all that was doing was making him angrier.Lupe unleashed a white blanket of light that burnt through the side of him.His wounds bubbled like hot mud that began to fill in.He hissed.as Lupe came at him he lifted up his hand and then out from the crack in the earth a wall of lava came shooting up between them.He laughed insanely as the wall came crashing down on them.Bunnie grabbed Lupe and jetted off before it came down on her and Antoine grabbed Sally and they ran to the far side of the castle that was still standing.

 

"If only father could see me now!" MR Snively cracked.

 

Sally then noticed something.In the center of his chest was his beating heart exposed as if it was screaming out "hit me!"

 

"Lupe! His heart! That has to be his weakness! Antoine,Bunnie,make a diversion so Lupe can get a clear shot!"

 

"On it!"

 

Antoine took in a deep breath and plunged himself into the fire again and ran up the side of MR Snivelys tail slicing at the side of his wings and taking stabs while Bunnie was attacking the right side of him this time.Bunnie concentrated with all her fire power on the cables connecting Malice to him and gave it all she got and surprisingly the cords severed and it broke down into a goopy red substance and dissapeared.

 

"One down!"

 

"NOO!" Mr Snively screamed in outrage.He put his hand up to the heavens and called down his deadliest attack.

 

"I call down the eaters of space" he commanded.Above him the very sky began to stretch and dip down like a drop of water warping all laws of physics.A great and terrible face apeared in the sky sneering as it came down.The sky turned to a giant reflection of the ground as if they were staring at a living mirror.Whatever it was it wasnt pretty.Lupe leapt with her hammer pulsing with white light to end his life once and for all.As she came near his heart a second skin folded overtop like an eyelid protecting his heart from harm.

 

He smacked Lupe away as the strange water like creature from the sky descended.

 

"You cannot oppose what you cannot see or feel. You cannot oppose the thousand-dimensional."

 

Lupe took mad strikes at this unkown shape coming near them but it passed through it like air.It danced like a jellyfish for a small bit and then twisted into a disc and spun around faster and faster.Suddenly their was a great pull of gravity underneath them.They felt a strong wind that began to blow upwards.They looked and saw the clouds begin to go up and it became stronger and stronger.Suddenly the magma from within the earth began to fly up at an incredible rate into the sky.Sally watched in horror as the cloudy ash filled sky parted and like a wound torn open was outer space visible in the atmosphere.Whatever the thing was it was ripping apart the atmosphere.Everything was getting sucked out into space.Mr Snively only laughed as the castle and the earth around them began to break off and fly up.Then through the minds of Sally,Lupe,Antoine and Bunnie they all began to feel a great and terrible pain inside their minds physical and mental.They were filled with a horrible sensation described as an acid, terrible cold and a brilliant light.They were being eaten alive inside and out by the shapeless Space Eater,the brilliant flower of the unkown.

 

It flickered in and out of  the sky as their minds that had attempted to comprehend its form were fading.They were dying.

 

"What happend to all that gun ho firepower you all were throwing at me?" he mocked.

 

Sally slowly got to her feet and stood her ground.Mr Snively gasped.

 

"You can still stand?! But how!"

 

Sally could feel her mind being ripped open but she had to bring him down.

 

"Time to end you for good."

 

Sally was about to black out but not before something truly wonderful happend.She couldnt see clearly anymore but she saw a cloaked figure suddenly shoot by in a blue streak past her and slammed inside MR Snively entering inside him.His body convulsed and shook as he could feel a lightning fast buzzsaw cut through him like paper.But then his heart was then ripped from its resting place inside him and the blasted through the other side of him.He gasped looking at the great hole in his chest where his heart used to be.His spell on the space eater was broken and its hold on this plain ceased and it dissapeared freeing the planet and everyone from its grip.Mr Snivelys eyes rolled back and he tryed to mutter out cursings but only gagged on his blood as he felt his life slipping away from him.The stranger who had done this had vanished as fast as he came.He let out a horrendous roar as he was ripped from the ground and thrown up through the atmosphere with other debris and hurled out into the cosmic ocean of space.The hole in the atmoshpere closed and everything seemed to return to normal.

Sally was about to pass out until she saw her hero standing over her.Wearing those all too familiar triangular red shoes with white stripes with a dirty cloak over himself.

 

"S-Sonic...?"

 

She passed out.The battle was finally won.

 

 

 

 

Or was it?

 

 

CHAPTER 20

The Origin of Mr Snively

 

 

Sally found herself in a eerie wasteland.Among her were piles of scrap metal,gigantic gears,and rusted machines that have long since expired.All was still until a familar voice broke the silence.

 

"Hello Sally" said the voice in a calm cold manner.

 

Sally reconized the voice instantly.She tightened her fists and tensed her muscles. "Snively."

 

"Yes,amusing isnt it? Through all your efforts to destroy me I still remain.You were so sure this time that I was gone for good this time werent you?"

 

Sally turned around to face him and looked him in the eyes.

 

"Although I must have to say,you did suceed in destroying my body but that never did stop me now did it?"

 

"I've stopped you before and I'll do it again" she said angrily.

 

"If you've stopped me then why am I here?"

 

"GRAAAH!!"

 

She lunged at him and thre a punch.He stepped aside and let her swing at him.He caught her fist and then pressed against the wrist.She let a escape cry of pain go through her tightened teeth.Like lightning he moved behind her and twisted her wrist locking up her arm and shoulder while he placed one foot against her back and tugged abit making her feel the pain.

 

"Dont you see Sally? You cannot kill me.You will never be rid of me.I will always be stuck with you.That is your fate."

 

NO!!" she screamed breaking out his lock and throwing out her kicks and punches wildly at him.He grabbed her leg and punched her hard sending her into a pile of rubble.She scrambled to her feet and ran as far as she could.

 

"Running away? Look how small you are when you dont have your friends to stand behind you.Pathetic."

 

He apeared in front of her and delivered a hard uppercut to her stomach and then delivered two left and right hooks sending her down.His long claw hand wrapped around her neck and picked her up.He held her off the ground letting her choke until she began to squirm violently and gag till he let her go and then nailed her in the solarplex as she went down.He soccer kicked her in the side sending her flying.She rolled and rolled-she felt the ground go soft under her and she fell through onto a old stairwell.She gripped the side of the bars and got up and began to descend downwards.MR Snively was right behind her quickly coming after her taking swipes at her head.She turned around blocking a kick he threw at her.Then the rusted stair well broke under her weight and she began to fall.She grapsed onto the end of the stairs hanging over complete darkness.MR Snively stood over her looking down on her with a cold look.Slowly she pulled her body up and got over.She panted and sprang up to deliver a blow to him.He just slapped her hard across the face making her fall.She fell through darkness but she didnt feel herself hit ground.When she opened her eyes she was on the concrete.MR Snively darted around like a shadow.

 

"Tell me...what are you."

 

"I AM THE THING THAT KEEPS YOU UP AT NIGHT

I AM WHAT HAUNTS THE DARK CORNERS OF YOUR MIND

I AM THE EVIL THAT HAUNTS YOU

THERE IS NO ESCAPE FROM ME"

 

"You dont scare me....my friends will come."

 

"Friends? You dont have any friends.They are all against you Sally.You are not in your world any longer.All they have been doing is taking advantage of you.All they really want is to just get close to you and then fuck your for all your worth and leave you."

 

"YOUR LYING!!"

 

"Am I? You do realize you are no longer in your safe world and that these who you call your friends may look similar but infact are completely different with different intentions.What are you thinking right now? How to kill me? Hahaha,you are so naive of the great blasphemy that is vieled over your eyes.Trust is something easily broken but difficult to build."

 

His voice trailed off.Sally searched her way through the darkness.But then from in the darkness was something that at first made her heart leap in happyness but then she felt a sharp pain stab through it and then it sinking back down.She gazed upon Knothole Village on how she remembered it to be exept their were no villagers.It was empty.Desolate.But then she saw her love,Sonic the Hedgehog.She saw SWaT Bots grab him and throw him into the portable robotisizer.She raced as hard as she could to try and save him.He kicked and cryed banging inside the tube but his screams were cut short but a ring of radiation rising up to meet his final screams turning him into a machine.Suddenly the robotisizer exploded along with him in it dissapearing into smoke.Sally sobbed to herself.

 

"Too slow Sally.You always were."

 

"Your messing with my mind arent you!" she spat.

 

She flung herself in a blind rage at him attempting to inflict harm.He bent down and with a kia slammed his open hand into her gut repelling her back kocking the wind out of her and almost making her puke.She panted struggling to get up.

 

"Already out of breath? Dont tell me you've gotten soft."

 

Sally whiped the blood gushing from her face and clenched her fist and swung at him.He held her fist with an iron grip.

 

"Now what? You cannot hurt me you know.You've swung and kicked to all your hearts content but I still stand and you are the one who is covered with bruises.Let the truth sink in and give up."

 

Sallys mind went numb.He was right.She couldnt defeat him.But she couldnt give up but what difference would it make.She was all alone and she had used up every last resort.Perhaps he really couldnt be killed.

 

"Tell me...for all this power you have...why are you still second fiddle compared to Robotnik?"

 

"A fair question.Robotnik is powerful in his own ways as am I.But in his ways he would crush me like a tick."

 

"So thats all you are...just like how I remembered you.Too scared to make a change for the greater good.Just a small little puppet on strings."

 

This struck a nerve to him.He threw Sally down to the ground.

 

"Dont you speak to me in such ways,whore.You could never understand how I feel."

 

"Yeah right,your just a stupid monster" she said cockily with a grin that Sonic would make.

 

"YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

 

He lunged at her to stab his fingers right through her but then a light deflected him back.He looked at her shocked.Sally smiled.

 

"I get it now....this isnt really real is it? We're inside my head arent we?"

 

"No,your wrong!" he spouted. "Now die!"

 

He was blown back by a blast of light knocking his hat off.She looked at him.

 

"You wanted to go inside my mind without my permission now I think its time we take a look at yours."

 

His eye bulged. "No...dont you dare! Stay out! NOOOO!!!" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

Sally dissapeared and he felt for the first time powerless to stop her as his mind was picked open.He tryed his best to escape but he was trapped.Sally felt herself passing through inside him.

 

"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" he screamed but then his deep locked away memories opened before them like a treasure chest that was never meant to be opened.Try as he might to fight against her he was powerless as his long forgotten past exploded back into the here and now.

 

It was a very long time ago when MR Snively was but a mere boy.He no longer looked ugly or hideous but more of how Sally originally knew him cept he had long brown flowing hair.He didnt have any friends to play with.He grew up during war times with the humans against the mobians.His entire family had abandoned all exept for Uncle Julian who would become Robotnik later on.His father had him by accident and when he was born his mother died.For this his father hated Snively blaming him for her death and abandoned him.Snively lived with a very cynical society of people.They were always encouraging their children to be open minded towards other cultures of races and opinions yet they persecute the mobians and beat their kind who are considered gay or bisexual.Uncle Julian never played with him much.He said he was always working on a secret project that he wouldnt tell anyone about.One day when he was out in the forest taking a drink of water he came across a mobian.She was the first mobian he had ever seen.She seemed to have a rather playful personality.Her fur was snow white and her hair strangely  a deep chocolate brown.She had puffy cheeks with dark beautiful eyes.

 

"Who are you?" he asked curiously.

 

"Mistress Ali" she said nervously.

 

"Your the first mobian I've ever seen."

 

"And your the first human I've ever seen."

 

They smiled and laughed.From here on they became good friends.Snively didnt tell anyone about her and niether did she about him.Over time as they grew up they became more than friends and fell deeply in love.Snively hated that he had to keep her a secret.One night he snuck out of his window and had an evening with the devil in the forest with her.As they lay together they both felt  total happyness.As MR Snively watched his memories play before him a tear fell from his eye.Then as Snively went off home he was grabbed and held up in a choke hold by Julian who was absolutely furious.

 

"You little weasel!" he snarled. "For the course of your life I have given you shelter.Put food in your mouth and given you a place to call home and how do you repay me!? By betraying your kind by sleeping with a mobian! A fucking animal Snively!"

 

He threw Snively down onto the ground.As Sally watched this she could feel the pain right now MR Snively was feeling with these old memories.She turned and watched what was now unfolding.After this Snively was beaten severely by his uncle.But then Mistress Ali burst out of her hiding place and jumped onto Robotniks back clawing and tearing at him trying to save him.

 

"No! Please get out of here!" Snively pleaded.Julian grabbed her and threw her down on the ground and began to choke her.

 

"No dont hurt her!" he screamed rushing over to stop him but getting backhanded away.

 

Robotnik squeezed harder as she gagged and her eyes went dead and her body went limp.Snively sobbed in the corner as he watched the only thing he had ever loved die and he was powerless to stop it.Robotnik approached him slowly and menacingly as his long shadow slid over him and like a snake striking his hand lunged for him grabbing his collar jerking him in a whiplash motion and raised him up.

 

"You should be thanking me,if the others had found out they would have put you to death."

 

He cringed in terror. "Please...dont hurt me!"

 

Julian formed a sick grin and laughed.His memories skipped ahead till he was a young man about 20 years.He was as still as small as a dwarf.He worked quietly in his lab taking up Alchemy.He had been studying hard to try and crack the secret to transmutate metals into gold.Since gold was considered to be perfect and could last forever and not rot and through this he could find a way to keep organic material from rotting and to make people live forever and to be able to ward off diseases.He tryed and tryed but to no sucess.Every now and then the sick hole in his heart where the love of Mistress Ali once was would come back like a painful memory and he would burst into tears.Though,over the years his heart went cold through the actions of Robotnik beating on him.Once in awhile he would sneak out and visit the mobian villages but the children screamed and ran in terror from his long nose.

 

"Help! Its a man monster! Help! Help!"

 

"Wait! I just want to talk to-"

 

A sharp arrow pierced his shoulder.He turned and saw the villagers taking out their weapons.

 

"A human! Your not wanted here.Get out!"

 

It drove Snively mad.All he had ever done was be kind to them and to accept them for who they were but all they ever did was try and run in terror from him and then try and kill him.After a time he had begun to hate the mobians just as Robotnik did.Eventually he began to join him in his plans.He hated his people and he hated the mobians.When his people abandoned them on Mobius and took off and after the great robotisization spree he found himself lonely once again.He eventually gave himself a project to somehow cure himself of his short stature and grow back his hair.He used all of Robotniks technology available to him to screw with his genetic structure to change his ugly nose and stumpy height.As he tryed and tryed he only seemed to make things worse for himself.He became very sick cutting his immune system in half and his skin cracked and went almost clear.He then learned that technology would not help him and he turned to something he had always thought to be trivial nonsense.Magic.

 

He scrounged up data files of the mythical Necronomicon book written by the mad arab and various other books that were considered to have powerful spells that were unnatural but he didnt care.He found one spell that could open a doorway to an unkown plain of existance that its effects would alter the body dramatically.It sounded dangerous but the way things were going Snively didnt have much time left till his body would fail him and he would become a vegetable sucking on liquids with a machine pumping out his urine.Foolishly,he made the chant.That day all power in Robotropolis had suddenly vanished and Snively was gone.Robotnik was never able to find Snively despite his searches.

 

MR Snivelys eyes went wide.Sally looked at him questionably.

 

"What?"

 

"So THATS what happend...!!!"

 

Everything that happend before he had came out of the portal he for some reason he could not remember.When Snively had emerged from the portal he had indeed changed.He had grown tall just like he had always wanted but now he was a stick.He was still disfigured and sickly looking but now he felt a strange dark power inside of him and the more he hated his uncle and himself the more powerful he seemed to grow.1100 years had passed since Snively first vanished.He was greeted by a crueler more nasty Robotnik who had survived through the ages thanks to his machines.Robotnik enlisted Snively back into the ranks but now Robotnik had seemed to have lost any sort of respect he would treat a human being he originally gave him.The more he hated his uncle the more powerful and insane he went.He hated how he looked and how he was treated and how he was not missed in the least bit way when he was gone.That drove him off the deep end.Often times he would try and slice his wrists and throat but he would not die.This torture made him hate himself even more.The memories faded and Sally turned to MR Snively who looked deeply hurt.

 

"What the hell are you looking at!? You happy you exposed all that shit to me again?"

 

Sally blinked.When she looked at him he seemed really upset and felt a deep sadness for him.She had no idea he was such a tragic human being.

 

"What? dont you give me your pity,bitch! Just leave me the hell alone or I'll kill you!" he said angrily.But Sally could see it didnt have its usual evil spite behind it.The good inside him was screaming to be let loose but he wouldnt allow it.He could never allow something that he has kept secret inside of be freed all because he was feeling unstable.He turned and hissed at her and went to attack but for some reason he kept stopping as soon as he was going to do it.He began to back up.

 

"Leave me alone!" he screamed as she approached him.

 

"What are you afraid of?"

 

"JUST GO AWAY!"

 

He turned and ran.He stopped and for the first time ever Sally saw Mr Snively crying.

 

"ALI!!!!!" he screamed and then collapsing sobbing harder.When Sally approached MR Snively he found she was wearing a coat similar to his and a hat almost like his.He looked at her with wonder.

 

"Do you really want to be alone?"

 

"......................................I...I..n-NO!!!!!" he stammered fighting himself.He curled up into a ball shaking.

 

"Please...let go of your pain.Let go..let it all out" Sally said.

 

Her words travelled into his mind like a spell.and then he changed back.He was no longer the terror MR Snively but now he was regular old Snively once again.The small dwarf man.Sally met him eye to eye.

 

"Your whole life you were poisoned with hate...you were a victim of your evil uncle but you dont have to be afraid anymore" she said as she slowly leaned in and gave Snively a sympathetic kiss.He looked at her wide eyed in awe.

 

"Its time to move on,Snively" she said.A white light opened up and out from the center of the light was his long lost love,Mistress Ali.She smiled taking Snivelys hand lifting him to his feet and then guided him towards the light.Snively looked back at Sally with a sad face which turned to happyness.

 

"Thank you" he said as he dissapeared into the light.

 

Sally awoke with her friends standing over her.Antoine smiled.

 

"Welcome back m'princess!" he said.

 

She embraced him hugging him.The others smiled.The evil of MR Snively had finally been layed to rest once and for all.

 

 

CHAPTER 21

Shadows of Rouge

 

 

In Robotropolis Robotnik was watching the fight between Mr Snively and the Freedom Fighters taking place.He was furious on how cocky and arrogant MR Snively had gotten.He almost wrecked the planet because of his foolish actions but it seemed it wouldnt really matter at this stage.Over 90% of all his camps and bases that were spread across Mobius he had lost contact with.His sattelites detected that the core of the planet had begun to slow its spinning and that could mean only bad news.If that wasnt bad enough their was something strange gathering in the center of the planet.He didnt know what but he beefed up security to the max.This all seemed so familar and it began to scare him.

 

But then Colin entered his halls catching the doctor off gaurd.

 

"Something wrong,brother? You seem pale..."

 

"Colin."

 

"My,my,look at all these machines.A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any other human invention in history……with the possible exception of handguns and tequila.

 

You know,you call yourself God but really...all you really are is a scared old man."

 

Robotnik was getting angry.

 

"Scared,Colin?"

 

"Yes...too scared to let go.Too scared to see what lies on the other side.Your scared that if you die that your pathetic grasp on the universe will go out the door and that you will be consumed by what you have never believed in but always feared.Hell."

 

For that comment Colin was hit with a mind burning wave.He dropped to the ground screaming scratching himself all over.

 

"I am God,the Deus Ex Machina" Robotnik declared. "And it fears nothing."

 

Colin smiled while his face twitched in pain.He laughed insanely.Robotnik cranked up the notch on his torture.

 

"With my will I can part the oceans...with my will I can make you believe the ocean is blood...with my will I can make you kiss the floor on which I walk."

 

Robotnik ignored Colins curses and went back to his research.He scanned through old history when something caught his eye.He read it softly to himself.

 

"From the midst of the radiant light, the intrinsic sound of Truth will resound like the rumble of a thousand thunderclaps. Do not fear it! Do not try to flee!.....The Tibetian Book of the Dead...."

 

Outside was a great booming sound of thunder.So loud it shook the foundation of his city.Some pipes popped off spraying gas all over the place.A sweat bead dropped down the side of his head.

Meanwhile not so far away Sally and the others had recovered from the their battle.They were all wrapped like mummies in bandages.MR Snively had really beaten the hell out of them like never before but he was finally gone and it was time to move on.But as they walked Sally replayed those last scenes in her mind when MR Snively had them all beat a stranger had saved them.She could have sworn it was Sonic.

 

The generator was destroyed and the humans had escaped.They managed to find their ship that was locked away in a bunker.Before they left they had offered them the chance to go with them as thanks.They kindly turned down their offer.Earth was not a place for a Mobian.They had headed east.Antoine was leading them to his hideaway hole where they would gather some supplies.

 

Then she felt something cold drift down and gently land on her shoulder.She looked up and it had begun to snow.Tiny little snowflakes gently fell from the grey sky.It was almost refreshing to see the snow for Sally.But Lupe was concerned.

 

"This is strange....its out of season to snow here and I have been hearing thunder from far off where their is no clouds and this wind....."

 

"Wind? There is no wind" said Antoine.

 

"You cannot feel it but I can...it blows hard and cruel....towards the north.If their was wind it would be blowing away from the north and if that were the case then it would bring the cold snow to us.But yet it blows away from us...strange."

 

As they were walking Sally looked on at the horizon.Their was a figure looked shadowy at first but then became more and more visible.The hair on Lupes neck rose.

 

"This one looks dangerous" Antoine said as they approached.

 

As they approached they noticed he was hiding himself behind a tatttered cloak.Only his shoes were visible.Those familiar red shoes.Sally gasped and ran forward.

 

"What are you doing!?" said Antoine.

 

Bunnie smiled.

 

"Ah think I might nkow whats going on here...."

 

"Sonic!!!!"

 

He put up his left hand.

 

"Wait! Dont come any closer!" he said.It was the voice of her love,the blue hedgehog of her dreams,Sonic the Hedgehog.But he seemed shifty,and weaker.

 

"I waited for you guys to catch up with me...you see I...I was the one who killed MR Snively and it wasnt easy as it looked.I'm still in pain right now from what I did."

 

"Sonic..."

 

"How do you know my name?" he asked.

 

That hurt for Sally.Her love didnt know who she was but this shouldnt have surprised her.It was not the same Sonic.

 

"I..I..." she stammered trying to think of something to say.

 

"Its allright...actually I've been following you guys for some time now."

 

"Oh really?" said Lupe bitterly not trusting him one bit. "I dont trust those who hide their faces behind sheets."

 

"I have my reasons" he said grimly.

 

Sally approached him to reach out and touch his face.He cringed back.

 

"No! You mustnt touch me!" he said.

 

"But why?"

 

"Please...you really dont want to know.But if you doubt me I can tell you this.I'm on your side but I am not really what you call a team player so I give my thanks and take my leave" he said as he walked on.

 

Sally gave a dry laugh.

 

"Hah! Thats the first time I've ever seen you walking Sonic Hedgehog.You usally run as fast as you can any chance you can get."

 

Sonic was stunned.How did she know so much about him? Sally approached him and she got close to him.As he stared into her big crystal blue eyes and gazed at her chocolate brown hair and slender body he felt his heart give a flutter.Sally threw herself on him planting a passionate kiss.

 

"True love...." said Bunnie with a grin.

 

She parted slowly and Sonic looked at her with wonder.

 

"I've missed you...even if you arent the same Sonic I know" said Sally hugging him feeling the beating of his heart.

 

At that very moment Robotnik was watching this very moment from afar.

 

"Ah,young love..." he said as if recalling a long distant memory.

 

"What are we going to do about them?" asked Colin.

 

"Do? We dont have to do anything,big brother.They are going do everything for us."

 

"You mean...?"

 

"Yes..."

 

"Perfect.Those psycopaths..." he complained.

 

Robotnik punched in the co ordinates and sent his two hit men to his prey.Beside them two beams of light fell from the sky.Sonic jumped back.

 

"No! He's caught up to me!"

 

"Who?!" said Antoine.

 

"Robotnik!"

 

They looked on as the light faded and two agents sent by Robotnik stepped up to bat.One was a robotic bat girl.Her eyes a passionate deep crimson red with plane type wings on her back with huge thrusters and razor sharp claw.Rouge the bat.

 

The other was a hedgehog.He looked like a mobian but a very queer looking one.He was a biological andriod made in Robotniks lab that he sent out on the really hard assignments when someone was not going quietly.He was a black hedgehog with deep red eyes.They were of the tinge red and had interesting markings on them.Veins bulged under his eyes and his cheeks were filled with lines.He had deep scars across the side of his head.He seemed like a seasoned warrior.His hair was wavy and stuck up like horns with a red stripe going down them.In the middle of his forhead were designs that seemed almost aztec but not quite.He had lage broad shoulders with bulging arms wrapped up in bandages.He wore an iron plated arm band that acted as a shield.He had a particular small waist.Strangley feminine his body was shaped like an hourglass.On his chest he had a large mane of white fur.He was Shadow the Hedgehog.

 

They glared at the Freedom Fighters with hate.Shadow turned to Rouge.

 

"I call dibs on the hedgehog.You can have the rest."

 

"Fine with me.I'll start with Bunnie first" said Rouge cracking her knuckles.

 

Bunnie was shocked. "Who are you and how do you know my name and...howcome your a machine like ah I am too?"

 

"Your questions will be answered in death" Rouge said as she said shooting like a jet towards her.

 

"I will not allow this!" said Antoine stepping in.She cocked her wrist and shot a net pinning him to the rock wall nearby.Lupe went to smite her with her hammer but she flew in at a speed that was 3 times faster than Bunnie could move and blasted Lupe with a energy pulse from her chest sending her to the ground.She eyed Sally and then at Bunnie.

 

"I'll save the squirell for last.I've been wanting payback for what you did to me!" she snapped.

 

"What I did?!"

 

"Yes! Deny it all you wish rabbit slut! Lament your ways in hell!"

 

Bunnie shot at her with an incredible speed and she came with the same speed and they met head on slamming heads into eachother.Niether one refused to back down.Rouge threw a punch which Bunnie caught and Bunnie threw hers with Rouge caught.The grappled and pressed against eachothers strength which none had seemed to be any stronger.A blade unsheathed from the side of Rouges arm and she released and swung around to take her head off.Bunnies wrist blades unsheathed and she blocked them and they both came at eachother in a mad fury of swipes with the sound of blades clashing making sparks fly.Rouge was relentless in her assault against Bunnie.She wanted her dead no matter the cost.She then delivered a clean high kick hitting her square under the chin knocking her into the air.Rouge took to the sky and came up behind her and locked up her shoulders.

 

"Tornado storm!"

 

She twirled around faster and faster till the wind began to blow around her and the began to form into a tornado.She pressed on going faster and faster and the tornado grew even bigger and electricity crackled off it shooting up and down.She finally let go sending Bunnie like a torpedo into the ground face first skidding smashing into the face of a mountain.Her arms unfolded into large cannons and she blasted away furiously wave after wave of high powered lazer blasts at where bunnie had landed kicking up smoke and dust in the air.Bunnie though had travelled up underground and burst out of the ground like a bat out of hell catching Rouge off gaurd sending a good hard punch to her jaw sending the bat backwards.She didnt let up as she came did a spinning kick to her which she threw up her arm and blocked.She snuck underneath and around and delivered another powerful kick to her side stunning her.She ended her combo by delivering a crushing final drop kick to her stomach with her heel sending her smashing to the ground.She got up quickly and was ready for more.

 

Meanwhile the battle with Shadow and Sonic began.Shadow was as quick as lighting unleashing a barrage of hits on Sonic.Sonic had no choice but to ditch his cloak showing off his ugly secret he wanted to hide from Sally.As Sally gazed at him her mouth opened to scream but no sound came out.On the left side of Sonics head which he had covered up was a distgusting blob like thing attatched to him.It resembled skeletal muscle and organ tissue combined.It spread across his body like a sick disease.Even his heart seemed grossly huge as it beated making ripples on his skin.His right arm was warped from a normal arm to a long tentacle like appendage with 3 razor sharp metal claws at the end.But all this was not what made Sally horrified.It was Robotniks face was attatched to him.It was horrible and demonic and repulsive.When Sonic spoke Robotniks face talked along with him mimmicing his facial movements.

 

Shadow rushed in throwing a punch at Sonic which he ducked back to avoid it but suddenly was nailed from behind the back.He was moving so fast he was creating optic illusions.

 

Sonic felt himself getting pelted from every direction.He couldnt even keep up with Shadows movements and he seemed to be getting faster and faster.Sonics mutated arm shot out on instinct grabbing Shadow by the neck and Sonic slammed him to the ground and spun him around throwing him.Sonic took off with a sonic boom and landed on Shadow as he was still flying backwards stunned and began to pound the crap out of him.Shadow headbutted him and delivered a sucker punch to the gut but Sonic was wise and leaped over Shadow and got him in the back of the head with a backwards crescent kick.Sonic then turned around and launched himself head on twirling hitting Shadow in the face as he turned around.He went to deliver a spinning kick.

 

"CHAOS CONTROL!"

 

A light shined from Shadows eyes and he had teleported above him and came down to strike.Sonic saw his growing shadow in the snow and raised his arms blocking his punch and then threw him back.Sonic went at him but then for some reason his legs did not move to his commands.

 

"What? Whats going on?!"

 

"Heheh...they dont call me Shadow for a reason."

 

Sonic looked down and he saw his shadow pinned to the ground by his.He leapt at the pinned Sonic and pounded away on him.Then the deformed side of his face suddenly sprang to life and a hand shot out of its mouth and grabbed Shadow by the face and tryed to crush his skull.He squirmed but he could feel the grip tightening like cement.He lost concentration and dropped the shadow trick and kicked himself away.Shadow made a few hand movements and his shadow grew turned solid and reshaped itself into 2 dimensional black obtuse angles floating in the air.

 

"Die."

 

They exploded into a forest of a thousand spears coming down on him.Sonic did a back flip and jerked his body against his momentum avoiding the dark shadow spheres from hitting him.He also had to worry about his own reflection being hit and pinned down again making it twice as hard.They broke the ground as they hit.Shadow was impressed he was able to keep this up so long.He snapped his fingers and he stretched and warped another piece of his shadow into a square shaped angle.They broke off into tiny littler squares and came at him.They were razor sharp Sonic realized as a stray one had managed to slice through the side of his shoulder and nick the bone but he didnt have to time to bleed now.They surrounded Sonic trapping him.

 

"You got no way out now hedgehog!" he said with a sneer.

 

"Oh yeah?"

 

Sonic sprung high into the air leaping above his trap and raced like a speeding bullet at Shadow.He flicked his wrist and he recalled his shadows and reshaped them instantly into a new form.He had made himself a shadow shield of armour around himself.When Sonic went to strike him in the face he almost busted his whole hand he had become so hard.

 

Meanwhile Bunnie and Rouge were still battling it out.Bunnie landed a hard backfist to the side of Rouges skull sending her flying but her thrusters kicked in stopping her but Bunnie shot forward plowing her into the ground but Rouge got free and kicked her aside and set off a couple bomb blasts making the ground around her come crashing down burying her.

 

This didnt stop the powerhouse rabbot as she broke through the debris and rose up to meet her.She panted catching her breath.

 

"Ah dont understand...why do you hate me so much?"

 

"Dont play innocent with me you witch! You know exactly what you did."

 

"I really dont know!"

 

"Dont you remember what we used to share together?"

 

"Huh...?"

 

Rouge looked at her bitterly.

 

"We used to be best friends a long time ago.We used to look out for eachother.But then one day Robotnik came and did this...to us!"

 

"Did what?!"

 

"He ROBOTISIZED US! WE WERE THE LAST!!"

 

Bunnie was stunned.A hidden piece of her past had just been torn open to her.

 

"You mean...you remember?"

 

"I remember everything.I was going to tell you something important on this one day.I told you to meet me at the top of the hill but you never came.Robotniks forces took me and I called out for your help but you did not come to my help.You abandoned me and now I am like this because of you and your going to pay!"

 

"Wha-wait Rouge,I-"

 

She didnt wiat for her to finish and delivered a hard kick to her groin.Though she wasnt a guy and was mechanical it still hurt just as bad.She fired off a wave of missles.Bunnie couldnt fight her any more.She had to know the truth.

 

"Wait Rouge! Ah really have no memories of you or how this happend to me."

 

"Oh...so you've even forgotten me.You digraceful ho!" she snarled and bitchslapped her hard across the face.

Nobody.But.NOBODY.Hits Bunnie.She went ballistic and turned around and slapped Rouge hard across the face.She responded back with a harder slap and they exchanged furious slaps.Sonic had his hands full trying to escape Shadows blows.He tryed with all his might to land devastating blows against shadow but he might as well be trying to be punching a wall made of diamond.But then he had noticed Shadows akilles heel.His eyes were not protected.How could he make this work? Then he got a plan.He let Shadow get close to him and he made himself a dirty snowball and whipped Shadow hard in the eyes.

 

"AUGH! You cheap bastard!" he cursed as he was blinded momentarily.Sonic didnt waste no time and came at him with a hard punch slamming into his face breaking through his shadow armour because he was off balance.He pounded faster and faster till his hands became a blur pounding away on his face.He dropped to the ground spititng blood from his mouth.As Sonic leapt razor sharp needles shot out sticking into him.He wasnt hurt all that bad but god did the sting like a bitch.

 

"When hedgehogs feel threatened their fur become sharp needles as a natural defense."

 

"You wanna play hardball eh? Well I'll give you some motion,JUICE TIME!"

 

He blindly charged forward.Shadow didnt have time to attack as Sonic pinned him to the ground.One arm around his neck and another under his chest fur.But then Sonic went pale.He had felt something.Something that was not supposed to be there.Something soft and squishy.Shadows face went red and he punched him off.

 

"Y-your...a girl..!!"

 

"Of course I am you nimrod.Dont I look like one too you?"

 

"Well I thought their wasnt something quite right about you but...dang...I really didnt know."

 

"Did you enjoy copping a feel there? I'm going to burn that hand off!"

 

Shadow came at sonic to deliver a smashing blow.Sonic felt stunned.He couldnt hit her now thath e knew she was a woman.He caught her punch and came in close.

 

"Wait.Why are we fighting? Stop this!"

 

"Stop? But its just getting so interesting" Shadow replied as she kneed Sonic between the legs.

 

Rouge and Bunnie were down on their hands and knees now panting hard.Their faces were beat red from getting hit and they were sore all over.

 

"I..have to get..revenge!" said Rouge through her breaths.

 

"Stop it! Ah...dont want fight...anymore!"

 

"You deserve every bit of this and more!"

 

"Listen! Ah was willing to be your friend back then and ah'm willing to be yours now.Why do you defend Robotnik for what he did to you?"

 

"...I dont defend him.He deactivated me be beause like you my will to live was too strong for the robotisizer to supress but he saw me as a wild card.He deactivated me and only brought me out like some play thing to do his dirty work.I tryed to rise against him but he was just too powerful."

 

"Couldnt be worse than ol Snivvy."

 

"No,Robotnik is MUCH worse.He is a monster.....and I am his pawn."

 

"Rouge...you said their was something you wanted to tell me that day.What was it?"

 

She went silent and she looked ashamed at herself.Bunnie went wide eyed when she saw her shed tears.

 

"You werent there! And what I wanted to say was ancient history."

 

"Wait! Ah really want to know!"

 

"Shutup!" she snapped.

 

"Please Rouge...we were friends before....I'm your friend now."

 

She looked at her unsure of herself.Is she tricking her or is she really being honest.Bunnie had never lied to her before.Perhaps she really was trying to be sincere.

 

At this moment Sonic was busy trying to talk Shadow out of her killing mode.

 

"Please Shadow...you dont have to listen to Robotnik.You are your own person."

 

"Now why would I bite the hands that feeds me hmm?"

 

"Because that hand will bring about your destruction trust me..."

 

"Are you threatning me?"

 

"No! Just listen to me goddamnit!"

 

"I've heard enough.Your stalling your own demise."

 

"Fuck it...if you not going to listen to me then I'm just going to have to tie you up and make you listen."

 

"Bold words form someone with such a small pecker."

 

"Ok now that low,bitch.At least I dont get mistaken for a guy you genderless thing."

 

"A thing?! You bastard! I am the ultimate life form.I am perfect in every way."

 

"Heh,if your so perfect then howcome you can beat me?"

 

This really steamed her.She teleported in front of him and made him her punching bag.She was now getting even more angry.

 

"Wha? Why dont you fight back!"

 

"Hah,sorry but I dont hit girls...."

 

"Then die."

 

Rouge leapt on Bunnie with her claws gleaming attempting to rip her eyes out.Bunnie grabbed her wrists and held her back.

 

"I'm not going to fall for your tricks you witch!" she snapped.

 

"Damnit all! Robotnik did this to you didnt he? Turned you against me!"

 

"You betrayed my trust! I'll never forgive you ever!"

 

As they wrestled Rouges words sparked something from deep inside her.A memory of long ago.It was an autumn type day.Bunnie was in her rabbit hole when she saw a note had been dropped down.She neeled down and picked it up.All it said was "meet me at the hill-Rouge".As Bunnie climbed out and made her way trhough the tall grass she suddenly was struck in the back by a gun shot.The very breath was sucked out of her as she fell to the ground parylized.Then who should be holding the gun was Colin Kintobor.He looked down on her frozen body with utter hate.

 

"Julian,I have the rabbit.Due to pick up" he said talking into his radio.

 

He grabbed her by the ears and dragged her like a sack of meat along the ground where he was picked up by the SWaT Bots.Then when Bunnie awoke she was inside a glass tube.A monitor activated showing Robotniks face.

 

"Who are you?" she said with a dry whisper feeling internal bleeding taking place.

 

"Why I am god! And you might say that I am turning you and your friend into angels hahahahaha!"

 

Bunnie stared at the monitor as it switched to a camera view of Rouge inside a different robotisizer.She kicked and screamed banging on the glass but her cries went unanswered.A energy ring slowly emerged tearing at the clothes and flesh of her replacing it with a cold metal frame.Bunnie manged on the glass as hard as she could in a fury to save her but the same thing was happening to her.

 

"NOOOOO!!!!" she screamed.

 

She felt a sharp cold run through her legs as they were robotisized and she lost all feeling as it crept up her waist.

 

"Ah will not DIE today!" she said with the greatest of determination as she ignored her transformation and pounded away on the glass till she was fully robotisized and she went stiff as a board and everything went dim.Robotnik walked out of the darkness.He was alot younger and only looked in his 40's.He was wearing a dark red coat that resembled that of a rich maharajah and a

 

"Silly rabbit...freedom is not for the weak."

 

He grinned tapping the glass taunting his newest robotisized subject.Bunnies eyes lit up red in fury and her fist smashed through the glass inches away from Robotniks face.Steam leaked out fogging up the room.Bunnie pryed open the glass and delivered a sharp blow to Robotnik knocking him out and then ran out on a wreckless rampage tearing down everything before her.She ran and ran out into the harsh barren lands.She fought for days and days against the land and against Robotniks forces he sent out until a missle came down to put a stamp on her existance until the ground had suddenly broke away and she fell through a dark crack in earth missing the blast but sealing up the hole making her escape complete since from then there on Robotnik was convinced she was dead.She didnt know how long she had been down there.Days? Months? Years?

 

When she came to she stumbled around the dark until she came across a light.She had crept slowly towards it.She felt the batteries on her begin to shut down and she felt so very very tired but she pressed on.She looked up to where this light was coming from.Their was no hole in the cieling for daylight to creep in and their were no mirrors present she could see that would be reflecting the light from anywhere else.She felt her legs give out and she then craled into the small beam of light.

 

"So...tired...visions getting blurry..so cold...." she whispered to herself before lying still.Then a being emerged from the light.He was a large creature who was the oldest myth of Mobius.He bore two powerful tusks with two great big ears for hearing.It was the same being that had visited Sally at the begining stages of her journey.It was Mogul.He looked down upon her broken heavy body.

 

"Such sorrow...such pain..." he said. "You have done well to find one of my many sanctuaries between beginings and endings...pity you are not awake to realize this moment.

 

Your strong will to live has fought against your body to this far therefore you have earned the right to go on to fight another day.Your memories up until you wake up will be put away until the time is right for you to know the truth...now go!"

 

He outstretched his hands and then a white light filled everything and then Bunnie was snapped back to reality.She looked at Rouge not knowing what to say.She tryed to speak but no words would come out.She looked blankly at Rouge still locked fiercely in battle.Bunie grunted and shoved her off.

 

Sonic was still fighting off Shadow.

 

"CHAOS CONTROL!" she shouted and Sonic was suddenly felt himself hit all over by punches and kicks instanty.Shadow grinned and dark flames lit up in her hands and began to throw them at the hedgehog.He evaded but then she revealed another one of her talents.Her body morphed into a long growing consuming shadow.Sonic could do nothing but run and so did the others.As he looked behind all he could see was a growing forest of black shadow like tentacles swarming after him.

 

"Think hedgehog! Think! If she uses shadows then what can beat a shadow? Of course,light! But where am I gonna find light around here?"

 

His mind raced and he looked up in the sky and saw a sliver of light seep out of the sky but it wasnt doing anything.He had to somehow escelate the brightness but thats when he got an idea.He rolled into a buzzsaw and tunneled into the ground and pushed as hard as he could running near light speed incinerating the sand and rock around him due to the awesome heat and forming the deep hole he lured Shadow into forming the walls into glass thus reflecting the light creating the perfect trap for Shadow.She grinned.

 

"Good move hedgehog,but it will do you no good.I am still more than a match for you!"

 

She blasted towards him with lightning fast speed and Sonic came flying forward with equal speed both slamming into eachother headfirst deflecting eachother backwards.Shadow was the first to get to her feet staggering slightly.Sonic gave her a grim look as if he wasnt screwing around anymore.

 

Rouge glared at Bunnie hatefuly waiting for her to make her next move.Bunnie just let her arms go to her side and gave her a warm grin.

 

"You win" she said pleasently.

 

"W-wha?"

 

"Ah dont wanna fight you no more.You helped trigger my old memories of mine and well,there really isnt any reason for us to be fighting anymore so you win."

 

"So not only are you a coward for not saving me but your a quitter as well!"

 

"You right...ah am a quitter here but I aint a coward.It was because of you that ah fought so hard to go on.I'm sorry I wasnt there for you that day.Ah saw you robotisized and mobius knows I would've done anything to be able to have the power ah have today then so none of us would suffer like this."

 

Rouge looked at her with the haze of confusion clouding over her eyes.She blinked a couple times and stepped back.

 

"You mean that?"

 

Bunnie smiled warmly.

 

"Maybe when Robotnik is gone we can go back to the way we used to be.."

 

"Robotnik may be a man but is beyond any of us to be able to stop him."

 

"Robotnik may be able to take our lives and our wills away but he'll never be able to take away the love that we share as friends!"

 

for the first time Rouge began to feel a warm feeling come from her heart as she listened to her kind words.

 

Meanwhile Shadow and Sonic were still going at it.

 

"Listen Shadow,your not a bad person and I really dont want to hurt you but if you keep this up...I just might lose control and thats something I dont want to do" he said with his face tightening.Shadow just scoffed and came at him with her fists charged up to pound his skull into a pulp.Sonic growled and then the thing that hung off the side of his face that looked like Robotnik cracked a devilish grin.Sonics black eyes went small and the veins crawled along his big white eyes.He burst out laughing insanely with his tongue hanging out with a evil bloodlust taking over.He blasted at Shadow twice as fast as he ever did before and with his mutated arm grabbed Shadow by the face and slammed him through the face of a cliff and ripped him back out delivering a hard blow to her gut making her cough blood up.Sally gazed on in horror.Sonic had suddenly switched from a cool compassionate hedgehog to a complete psyco.

 

"WHASSA MATTER SHADOW?! THIS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?" Sonic screamed sending blow after blow to Shadow.

 

The blades on Sonics right arm slashed her back sending her down onto her knee's.

 

"No..I have to do something!" Sally siad to herself.

 

She took off after them running as hard as she could.The more blood Sonic drew from Shadow the more dangerous he became.Sally slid down the still warm glass slope Sonic had carved out of the rock.

 

"STOP!" she yelled racing towards them.

 

Lupe had just noticed what Sally was doing as she finally managed to yank the net off of Antoine.Shadow staggered to her feet with her white chest fur stained in her own blood.Sally ran out in between the two of them.

 

"Stop it! Snap out of it!" she said.

 

Sonic snarled raising his ugly claw in the air.

 

"G-get out of here...he's a monster.." said Shadow pleading her to go.

 

"You and Rouge really arent bad guys are you?"

 

Shadow smiled tiredly.She looked back at Sonic.

 

"If you want her your going to have to go through me Sonic hedgehog!"

 

"Alright then,this'll be a blast!"

 

"No!" said Rouge seeing what was about to happen.

 

Bunnie froze up feeling the same fear to be so close to help save a life yet too far.Rouge instantly bolted down like a stream of light.Sonics razor claws shot forward like a bullet and Sally inhaled deeply waiting for the inevitable.Time seemed to slow down as suddenly Rouge slammed her out of the way and his claws tore through her chest and through poor Shadow.Bunnies eyes widened.Images of her pounding on the robotisizer trying to save Rouge and Rouge getting hit just now shot through her mind violently.Tears fell from the sides of her eyes and she collapsed ot the ground.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed.

 

Antoine and Lupe were horrified at waht Sonic had done.Sonic looked on at as if waking up from some kind of dream he blinked and looked at what he had done.His face went pale and his jaw dropped.

 

Rouge looked up at Bunnie giving her the smile she gave her.

 

"I'm sorry I didnt tell you this before but...but that day when we were tooken...I wanted to tell you..I wanted to tell you...

 

I love you.

 

I always have ever since you the day you treated me with kindness that nobody else showed...I-I.."

 

The lights in Rouge's eyes went out and her body went limp.Shadow looked up at the sky.

 

"At last...we are free" she said letting go and slumping over dead.Sonics arm retracted to its original length and the Robotnik face grinned wickedly.Sonic collapsed to the ground shaking staring at the blood on him.

 

"Omygod...what have I done.."

 

He looked over at Sally who was now full of fear.A tear fell from his eye.

 

"I'm sorry...please just stay away! I'm a monster and I'll end up killing you all! Please just everyone leave me alone!" Sonic said choking up at what he had done and then blasted off to the horizon.

 

Sally didnt know what to think now.He was not the Sonic she loved but it was as almost as if he was being controlled against his will...as if he was being posessed by some kind of demon.But then she remembered the terrible face he tryed to hide under his hood.The face of Robotnik.

 

"Robotnik..." Sally uttered to herself.She stared at the horizon with the sun going down making a fist more determined that ever to stop him.

 

 

CHAPTER 22

Freedom Fighters

 

 

As night fell they managed to find a cave to escape the cold.Everyone was very quiet that night.They spoke very little.Bunnie had tooken Rouges body and buried her deep in the ground and Lupe and Sally gave their own respectful burial rights to Shadow.As Bunnie sat in the dark corner the scene of a few hours ago played over in her mind.Sonic who had slain them both in one strike and then that smile she gave her...

 

I wanted to tell you..I wanted to tell you...

 

I love you.

 

The words were kind and pure.Bunnie had healed her of her bitterness but now those kind words stung hard against her heart.She tryed with all her might to hate Sonic but she knew to hate him for what he had done was wrong and that hate is what seperated her and Rouge and kept them from starting over until it was too late.

 

Antoine looked at the faces of everyone as he was lost in his own confusion and cotemplation.He was mostly looking at Bunnie.He slowly got up putting aside that awkwardness of breaking the silence and crept beside her.

 

"In zee the end we never remember the words of our enemies but zee silence of our friends."

 

"Antoine..."

 

"As a brave warrior we often lose the ones we love zee most...but we must not abandon who we are of where we come from.As long as we fight we are saving others from dying as well."

 

"Ah know.." she said clenching her eyes shut trying to hold back the tears.

 

"You can cry if you want..." Antoine said.

 

Bunnie cryed in Antoines arms.This was the least he could do for not being much help then.

Sally seemed lost in a world of her own.Lupe silently sang a small song that seemed to fit the moment.

 

"Riding so free,

So far,

Into the morning stars of tommorow,

Their journeys come to an end,

They have fallen...

But have risen to the journeys end,

 

The sun shines with grace,

So soft and warm,

Filling its love on us,

Comforting our hearts and drying our tears,

 

So far they ride...,

Into the stars of tommorow,

Shining so brightly in the blanket of heaven,

Singing and shining so happily,

 

And now we sleep,

Sleep our troubles away and calm our hearts,

For they will be our guides for the journeys of tommorow,

 

Riding so free...."

 

 

 

 

She finished and said no more.At this time Robotniks blood(or what he used as a replacement) was really boiling.

 

"That hedgehog...DAMNIT!"

 

Robotnik growled in fury as his best warriors lay dead before them.Not only had had they been defeated but they had betrayed him.Electricity crackled up and down the walls and hot steam blew out from the holes in his machine venting his fury.Colin looked at the monitors and then at his brother.They seemed formidable and they might give him some fun.

 

"Well,well,quite resiliant arent they? They've tooken out MR Snively,Mr Cirus,Mr 8 Ball,Mr Grim,Mr Jives,Trainman,and now Shadow and Rouge.They're working they're way up the food chain" said Colin.

 

"Brother,send me to them and I'll kill them all."

 

Robotnik raised his eyebrow at him surprised of his gesture.

 

"Eager for the action dear brother?"

 

Colin only grinned dryly at him.Robotnik chuckled to himself.

 

"Heh,why not just use your defense sattelites to blow them away? You can easily track them."

 

"DO NOT QUESTION MY JUDGEMENT!!!" he roared making poor Colin agonize some more over his mental pain trick.

 

"Now go! And bring back the princess unharmed and if you fuck up this time...I'll paper the walls with your hide,dear brother..."

 

Colin got up trying to salvage his tattered dignity that is torn day in and day out by his loathesome brother and walked out.Although only Robotnik would suspect,nobody knew that Colin was subjected to powerful morphine drugs to supress any form of pain at all.Pain would only slow him down and make him weak and his one lust was to become strong.He assumed his body would eventually adapt to the pain he masked and after awhile his body would become completely immune to pain itself and the use of drugs would no longer be necessary.Little did Colin know that though it gave him an edge to never lose ever it was slowly tearing him apart.For a long time his body would cramp up and his mood would drastically swing back and forth effecting his brainwaves.Also,the damage Robotnik was doing to him day in and day out with his mind torture blasts and the radiation of his city had also effected his mind pushing him more and more towards a sick unstable form of thought known as insanity.Colin would often sit in the dark and with a grin stab himself repeatedly in the arms and areas of the body where internal organs were not placed and would watch himself bleed heavily on the floor.One day he had basked himself in his own blood and decided to go on a little destructive rampage without clothes.Robtnik confined him to a holding cell till he got his senses back.

 

Often,Colin would push his body to the limits and beyond by putting himself in a room where the gravity was heavy to the point it took all the energy you had just to force your lungs to keep doing their job.Day in and day out he would do regular gym exercises in these extreme conditions and sometimes he would screw with the temperatures subjecting himself to extreme temperatures ranging from frostbite to being cooked alive.He was determined to become what people would often fantasize about throughout history and science.To evolve one self to a superhuman.Though Colin was not a man or science or religion he was convinced that put under the right circumstances it would be possible to surpass the might of homo sapien and become something far greater and that only a superhuman is fit to declare himself a god unlike his twisted younger brother who is rotting away while clinging to life to his technology which he thought would save himself from old age.

 

Although he would often wonder to himself how he could be so old yet to not be aged a day over 27 ish when he looked in the mirror.Robotnik was convinced that Colin somehow inherited a cell that obtained the recipe ot the fountain of youth which is something he now craved even more than power since it was so impossible to reach but convinced that it was only a matter of time before his genious would crack the mystery.

 

Although Colin was always considered to be a genious in the family he always felt their was something missing in his life.A greater calling.He may not be as egotistical as Julian but he considered Mobians and Humans alike to be irrelivant irritating pests who do not deserve the chance to live.Colins helped bring Mobians and Humans to their doom but they were all insects to him.He would stomp them flat without a second thought while Robotnik would like to watch them squirm under a magnifying glass metaphorically.

 

He took the elevator to top ground where he came to a private garage of his filled with all sorts of his own little gadgets he made.He plopped himself down into his motorbike.The front resembled a sea shell and the back looked like a bat outstretching its wings.He planted himself down firmly and then with a small humm and a belch of fire from the exhaust pipes at back he took off like a rocket shooting down an alley between buildings toward his prey.

 

When morning came Antoine showed them a passage way underneath the caves that had lead to catacombs under the ground that went all over Mobius.

 

"Antoine,why didnt you tell us about this sooner?" asked Lupe annoyed.

 

"I uh,forgot,moi!" he said.

 

"So where are we going?" asked Sally.

 

"A safe place.I want you to meet a friend of mine.He has helped me out many times and I'm sure he will help you."

 

"I've heard stories of tunnels underneath the ground where the breath of Mobius blows" said Lupe stroking her hand along the smoothened walls.

 

At last Antoine had lead them to a wide open room where the roof sloped upwards to a funnel with a beam of light coming down hitting the deep pool of water.Sally looked at Antoine confused.

 

"So,where is he?" she asked.

 

"He'll be along" said Antoine with a smirk.

 

They looked at the water and saw a great dark figure move in the water.Lupe jumped back startled grabbing hold of her hammer.Then with a great splash of water drenching them the figure showed himself.

 

"Meet Rotor."

 

Sallys jaw dropped in disbelief.Rotor was an absolute giant! Completely the opposite of what she had expected him to be.He was around 8 feet tall in height extremely built with an 8 pack and bulging arms.He had long great tusks with small yet gentle eyes with a englishmans type hat perched on his head.He smiled.

 

"Yo Antoine! Long time no see!"

 

"Ah it eez good to see you again.Meet my friends,they are a resistance against Robotnik!"

 

"Really?" Rotor asked. "Thats pretty brave."

 

"Jus who is this big hunk of walrus,suga?" asked Bunnie.

 

"Er..this eez my friend,Rotor! He eez very smart and is good at making things to help me out on my road ahead.Without him I would have been long lost!"

 

Lupe looked at him strangely. "Well,my names Lupe" she introduced.

 

The others introduced themselves one by one they felt more relaxed.Sally knew above everyone else that he was very trustworthy.He may look different but his heart was the same.He seemed very chatty and very gentle despite his hulk like appearance.

 

"Dont you ever get out?"

 

"Not really.I have everything I need right here" he said folding his arms.

 

"So you dont know about what goes on outside?"

 

"Oh yes! I actually know quite abit.In my spare time I craft devices to help me see over mountains and listen from afar...and I have lots and lots of spare time" he said trailing off in a sad tone.

 

"We're looking for someone.Can you help us" said Sally in a serious tone.

 

Rotor looked at her questionably and saw a stone cold iron will behind those eyes.

 

"Uuuh...well that depends,I've never tryed tracking someone down before."

 

Antoine looked over at Sally giving her a glare.

 

"You arent serious."

 

"Yes...yes I am Antione" she said glaring at him back.

 

Antoine shook his head and crept back inside himself listening to the conversation play out among other things.As Sally explained Rotors face seemed to show more and more interest hanging off to every word she was saying.He didnt get many visitors so when they talked he listened.

 

"Well if he's fast then that could be a problem...he might move quicker than my computers can read for movement" he said rubbing his chin.But then he smiled.

 

"But I'm sure Robotnik could lend us a hand!"

 

He pressed against the wall which slid in.The sound of gears within the wall were heard cranking and turning and the walls around them unfolded revealing computers.

 

"Wow" said Bunnie who couldnt find any other words.

 

Rotor quickly went to work typing away on the multi keyboards it was almost dizzy to try and follow him.Rotor sent a jamming signal to Robotropolis blocking out all firewalls and trackers so that Robotnik couldnt home in on him.He only had a minute before he would get found out so it was very risky business.He successfuly tooken control of one of the sattelites and scanned the areas of Mobius for any high speeding objects.

 

"This is odd...I'm detecting two high speed objects...ones far far away approaching our way and another nearby approaching some mountains.I'd say the one nearby is our target.Probably looking for shelter" Rotor said shutting everything down just before the timer ran out.

 

"Well this Sonic person is about half a days walk from here east towards the Black Mountain.Glad to be of servies,miss Sally."

 

Sally formally bowed.

 

"Well thats that I guess" said Lupe tiredly turning to leave.

 

Sally looked at Rotor with her big glue eyes.She shook felt like crying.

 

"Um,is their something wrong?" he asked.

 

Sally collapsed crying.The others had rushed over.

 

"Vwat is it? Vwat is zee matter?" asked Antoine.

 

Sally smiled letting her tears flow.

 

"I'm just happy that I was able to find all of you!" she said happily.

 

Lupe and Bunnie gave warm smiles while Antoine and Rotors shared some sort of puzzlement.Sally got to her feet regaining her composure and blurted out what had been laying heavy on her heart.

 

"Rotor,your probably not going to believe this but...I'm not from this Mobius but another world where things are all too similar to this.All of us were freedom fighters and the greatest of friends who grew up together.All we had was eachother but now...I am lost and my goal ever since I came here was to find you all.Please Rotor,come along with the rest of us!"

 

Rotor was absolutely stunned.Antoines eyes that were hidden under his helmet were wide.

 

"Another world..."

 

Rotor was long and silent eyes blank and open.Antoine was the first to speak up.

 

"So thats zee story huh? What bull."

 

Those words stung hard for her.

 

"So I am to believe that you are magically poof to here yet you know all of us.I say hah! and hah! to you again."

 

Bunnie angrily glared at him.

 

"Vwat? She is obviously crazy.How can you all believe a story..." he said waving his arms.

 

Lupe spoke up.

 

"Because when someone tells the truth you can look into their eyes and you just know they are being honest and they can be trusted" she said.

 

"Ah honestly didnt expect you to be a jerk but ah guess we lucked out" said Bunnie.

 

Antoine tryed to muster something convincing to say to prove them wrong but nothing came.He looked up at Rotor.

 

"Rotor! Are you with them as well?" he said angrily.

 

Rotor looked down at Sally looking into her eyes carefully.He patted her on the head smiling.

 

"Its ok Antoine calm down.She's telling the truth."

 

Sally sighed happily letting a tear run down her cheek.

 

"Thank you."

 

They all looked at Antoine.He finally broke accepting his decision.He sighed heavily.

 

"Ok,ok,fine.If you really think she's telling zee truth then I guess she is" he said shrugging.

 

Lupe and Bunnie gave him nasty looks.

 

"Ok,ok...I apoligize! 'Scuze me for being careful."

 

"Well then friend,will you accompany us?" said Lupe outsretcing her hand.

 

Rotor seemed worried.

 

"W-well..I havnt left this place for a long time and well...its not really friendly outside."

 

"Dont worry,nothing can happen to us when we're together!"

 

This gave him some confidence and he nodded in agreement.He picked Sally up like nothing an d propped her on his shoulder.Sally had a content smile on her face.Another one found.All that was left was her blue hedgehog,Sonic.

 

Meanwhile Colin was on his bike blasting across the badlands.He had a devious smirk on his face thinking of what he'll do to them once he catches up with them.

 

"Hahaha,you had better gather up all the friends you can find Princess!"

 

 

CHAPTER 23

The Black Mountain

 

 

They had set out shortly after with Rotor helping to gather food and supplies the best he could do.Antoine showed them a way out that cut their distance in half.As they walked they striked up quiet conversation.

 

"So you come from another Mobius?" Antoine asked.

 

"Yes,a alternate reality."

 

"Then how did you get here?"

 

"I'm not sure...I just kind of woke up and I was here.I'm still trying to figure out how that all happend..."

 

"Perhaps you were sent here to save us" Lupe said.

 

Sally laughed even though she shouldnt have. "I cant even save my own world from what goes on.I can only do my best and hope everything works out."

 

"Everything will work out" Rotor mumbled to himself in contemplation.

 

As they continued walking Lupe suddenly began to feel strange.As if a light ticklish sensation washed over her.She blinked and her vision began to blur.Colors began to mix,the air became heavy and her mind went white and then she began to experience what some call a tunnel out.She stared into the abyss that wrapped around her like a blanket breathing heavily fighting to keep her ears from going deaf.Then a powerful voice had called out.It was none other than the voice of Mogul.

 

"You cannot see me but you are able to hear me.Listen well,young wolf child."

 

"Are you the voice of mother Mobius?"

 

"No...I am something far different than her.What I really am is something that cannot be properly explained in any sort of language you know."

 

"Are you friend or foe?"

 

"That depends on how you look at it."

 

"Well I prefer to be better safe than sorry if you know what I mean."

 

"I do...and then some,behold!"

 

Lupe suddenly found that she was not staring at the darkness at all but somehow was drifting through outer space without a body.She was flying past stars and suns at velocity that would be considered infinite zero.To be able to be anywhere instantly and to reach the poles of the heavens and beyond.She felt herself shoot through galaxies and passing through supernovas and seeing the rise and fall of civilizations.

 

"Behold,the power of thought" he said.

 

"W-what do you mean thought?"

 

"The esscense of everything.The one true form of power.The ability to create something from nothing."

 

"Am I dead?"

 

"Far from it."

 

"What do you want with me me?"

 

"Know this.Their shall come a time where you will have to rise to become what you were born to be!"

 

Lupe looked at him in surprise.

 

"What is that?"

 

Mogul looked at her with his white soul piercing eyes.Lupe felt a shudder with a tickle as a light surrounded her and she suddenly felt herself shot backwards at a incredible speed.Suddenly she found herself slammed back to the present.Antoine looked at her queerly.

 

"You ok?"

 

"Uh...ueah,sure...just abit of a headrush" she lied.

 

Meanwhile Colin was on his bike speeding towards their direction.He felt the ground vibrate and almost lost control of his bike.He spun around leaving skid marks against the ground.He turned off his motor and listened.He felt another tremor more powerful than the last and suddenly the ground began to collapse in on itself and broke away like cookie dough into a bottomless pit.He quickly activated the thrust on his bike blasting like a red streak away barely avoiding the ground collapsing behind him.He drove up to a hill where the ground was more thick and didnt break away.He looked at the great pit now cutting off a direct path to the co ordinates of his foes.He sighed and pulled out a long skinny cigerette and a silver lighter and lit one up.He held the smoke in and then exhaled relaxed letting it drift out.Wasnt till then he had noticed a long shadow had been casted overtop of him.

 

"Shit!"

 

He hit the throttle and sped off missing a near hit that broke the ground open.He turned around to face whatever tryed to attack him.His eyes went wide as he looked up and saw a gigantic squid like tentacle about 30 meters across and 165 meters tall as it flung wildly in the air half submerged from the earth.

 

"Big sucker!"

 

He cracked a grin and pulled out his electric shotgun from the side and blasted away at the tentacle.The shots seemed to just dissapear inside the black mass.He fired away madly and then turned his bike around to face it and sped off to charge the thing head on.Surprisngly he seemed to pass through the thing like it was air but when he did he felt something so cold it was indescribable nudge at his heart.

 

His eyes bulged and his chest heaved and he tasted blood inside his mouth as he lost control and fell off.He rolled with the fall minimizing any kind of damage and sprang to his feet panting abit shaking that feeling off him.He looked up at the odd black tentacle that seemed to shudder and suddenly evaporate.For awhile Colin just stood there dazed at what that thing was.He went back to his bike shrugging off the encounter and resumed his course around the hole.

 

Meanwhile in Robotroplis Robotnik was scanning through old Mobian texts originally scraped along the walls and passed down generation to generation which he had all backed up on file.He was sure that he had read something in there before that seemed to match the crisis of the planet.

 

"Ah! This is it! This is what I've been looking for!" he cryed triumphently after hours of research through all the languages and cultures files of Mobius.He silently read it aloud to himself in the dark of the room.

 

"The sky shall go black and the earth will crumble,

When winds blow wrong and light is gone,

Espylacopa will be born,

And then the last miracle will shine."

 

He repeated this over and over to himself.

 

"Espylacopa...just what does that mean?"

 

He then began to feel dizzy and lightheaded(or at least what was left of his head).

 

"Ah,it is time for my meal!" he declared.

 

The walls around him unfolded and collapsed inwards revealing levels upon levels of captured Mobians and few Overlanders who were rounded up as well before they escaped stuffed inside glass tubes with oxygen and a blue liquid pumped into their blood stream so they wouldnt get thirsty or hungry and die while they were put in their after a period of time.Their were woman and children along with them of both races.They were stripped of their clothes and shaven bare of all hair on their bodies so they would not carry bacteria on them also taking away their individuality.A sedative drug was also pumped into them putting making them weak and helpless so in case any tryed to escape.

 

Every month Robotnik would feed upon the Mobians to keep himself alive.For years and years he had his machines pump out a green organic liquid located deep within the planets roots which was the life of all Mobius and kept a somewhat cosmic balance with the other planets in the solar system.Robotnik had sucked up all of this liquid after he had ran out of ore and crude oil to use to power his vast city and his life support tanks so he switched to that for a alternate energy source and for a time it was good.But little did Robotnik know the more he took from the planet the more it seemed to break down and become more violent and chaotic.Not only the enviorment was effected by this but also some of the inhabitents of Mobius.These changes also triggered the outbreak of new virus' and the awakening of slumbering myths deep within the rocks of the planet.It warped and twisted the beautiful green ball called Mobius.Then one day Robotnik began to realize he could only drill so much more out of the planet before it was all gone and he was not about to let death defeat him so he played his last card.

 

He had outgrown the use of Workerbots which were formerly robotisized slaves which was a long outdated use for.So,he de robotisized everyone and sprayed them down with his own anti virus spray garanteed to make them healthy and never to be effected by the virus' outside.And then he waited letting them re populate and grow in numbers.He even let them strike back and attack his city but he grinned and waited and waited until decades past and he had used up all the life force of Mobius and began to round them up like cattle and bring them in but making sure he didnt take too much and consume his last food and energy supply so quickly.

 

"So small and fragile...dont worry my followers,you are going to become one with god!" Robotnik said with a chuckle.

 

They struggled in their confined cages trying to free themselves.Their bodies were numb to the drug and all they could do was let out hoarse screams as they were lowered out in alphabetical order on rows where the metal floor would open up around Robotnik with a hot magma like substance bubbled.One by one they were dropped in and Robotnik relished in their agony as their bodies slowly melted into the muck consuming them.

 

"Nothing can beat the music of hundreds of voices screaming in unison!"

 

Then a machine turned on that as soon as their bodies ceased to function the machine would be able to suck out the souls of the vessels with ease before they passed onto another verse.There,the souls would be put through a great cleaning process where they would get ripped apart,melted,and boiled down and then reconverted into pure energy and send to the power generators where they would decide where the energy needs to go.

 

It was a perfect system and Robotnik was in 100% control of it all.

 

 

***

 

The snow seemed to grow thicker as the Freedom Fighters pressed onward toward the black mountain which and yet to appear on the horizon.As they walked they passed through ruins of Overlander settlements.The wrecks of their buildings stuck up like jagged burnt spikes twisting upwards at the sky.It seemed to reflect upon the masters of the structures very fully.Once strong,bold and commanding conquering the skies but now a fallen ruin victim to their own evils.Then Lupe had suddenly collapsed to the ground suddenly and vomited hard gagging with tears falling from the sides of her cheeks

 

"Whats wrong Lupe?!" Sally asked very worried.

 

"C-cant you feel it...?" she whimpered.

 

"Feel what?"

 

"The great suffering...I felt the souls of thousands of lives crying out in pain and then being snuffed out."

 

"Its gotta be Robotnik" said Rotor.

 

"He's going to pay for what he did to me and my friends" said Bunnie angrily.

 

Antoine helped Lupe to her feet and she took a few deep breaths getting back her composure and it solidifying into her all so well known iron will.

 

Eventually they approached The Black Mountain and black it was.Rotor had explained The Black Mountain was made from a type of rock that was unkown to anywhere else on Mobius exept for here and it was strong enough to withstand boulders raining down on it and not to be chipped in the least.

 

"He's here allright" said Sally seeing a trail of snow burned away.When they came to the front their was a long path of unusual menhirs stacked closely together as pillars.All had strange writing on it that was not Mobian or Overlander.

 

"So zis Sonique is here?" Antoine asked with his outrageous french accent.

 

"According to Robotniks satellite coms he should be here.Their are no other tracks leading away."

 

Antione grumbled and went quiet as they walked closer and closer to the mouth of the mountain leading inside.As they approached it long teeth seemed to be formed at the top representing an actual mouth.

As they passed cautiously inside they couldnt all but feel a sense of doom approaching on them.As they passed inside darkness took them.Lupe outstretched her hand and a soft blue flame burned bright from her hand.

 

"Impressive! Is that magic?" Antoine asked.

 

"Something like that" she said.

 

The walls inside were smooth and seemed to be carved by the flow of a river that once came through here long ago.Then they came to a fork in the path.8 different tunnels leading in opposite directions.

 

"Well...this is a pickle" said Rotor.

 

Bunnie turned on her night vision and looked deep into the tunnels to try and detect which was the safe one.

 

"We could try and split up?" said Antoine.

 

"No! We have to stick together so we dont get seperated or lost" said Sally.

 

"I still not see why you wish to persue this hedgehog after what he did!"

 

"Yes,what he did was wrong and descpicable but when I looked into his eyes after I did not see the look of a killer but of sadness and regret.If Sonic was truely evil he would have not have held back so much."

 

"Held back?" asked Bunnie.

 

"If he wanted to he would have done the same to us but he didnt.It's as if he was being controlled..."

 

"Robotnik" Lupe declared.

 

"We're going to need all the friends we can get before we can face him.I think its our only chance" Sally said.

 

Lupe reached int her bag and pulled out a strange disc like object.The center was a beautiful green polished stone with an arrow around the bottom.

 

"This is a guiding stone.When one is lost they need only place their hands on the stone and concentrate on the person or place which they seek to find and the arrow will point in their direction.I have not used this much since I spent most of my time in the Blood Country and knew that area well."

 

Sally placed her hand on the stone and along with Bunnie and Antoine and Rotor joining in.

 

"Concentrate on him...concentrate" uttered Lupe with her eyes shut.

 

They shut their eyes concentrating on his face only and slowly the arrow on the bottom began to spin slowly and then picked up speed accelerating faster and faster.Then a ding was heard and it stopped pointing to the 7th hole to the right of them.

 

"Thats amazing!" said Sally.

 

"It better work" mumbled Antoine.

 

As they passed through the long windy tunnel they began to notice more of those strange hieroglyphs on the walls.Soon they came to a room where none other than Sonic the Hedgehog was living in.He lay on the cold floor in a deep sleep with his cloak pulled back revealing the crawling disease spreading across his body.His heart was triple the size and when it beated it was visible.Their were veins going all across his body and on the sides of his face.He was even losing some of his hair.Sally couldnt help but feel bad for him.

 

Bunnie silently approached him and stared down on him.She bent down and gently wrapped her hand around his skinny neck.Sonics one eye opened.He showed no emotion whatsoever in his eyes.As if he was utterly defeated.

 

"Do it" he whispered.

 

"W-what?"

 

"I killed your friend...get your revenge.End my suffering."

 

"........no."

 

She threw him like a ragdoll aside against the wall.He bowed his head and only breathed heavily refusing to move.

 

"Sonic..." Sally said.

 

"...I remember you...how could I? You kissed me.I have never met you before but still you kissed me and it was a kind of kiss that for a small moment made me forget aobut what I am."

 

"Yes...I kissed you."

 

"...why? I dont deserve your kindness" he said biting his lip.

 

"I dont think what you did was your fault...was it?"

 

Sonic collapsed puking up some grey liquidy phlem like substance and staggered to his feet.

 

"How did you find me?"

 

"We followed the skid marks" she said with a quirky grin.

 

Sonic chuckled.

 

"Well now that you found me what are you planning to do to me?"

 

They all looked at eachother quite awkwardly,unsure.

 

"We want to help you" declared Sally.

 

"Listen...you all seem like a bunch of mondo cool guys to hang with but you dont want to be around me.I'll just cause you all more pain."

 

Sally grabbed onto his deformed claw arm grasping it tightly in her hands.

 

"Did Robotnik do this to you?"

 

"Well...I guess my ugly head was a dead give away there."

 

He sat down on a smooth rock taking out a chilli dog munching quietly on it getting his strength back.

 

"Allright,you wanna know what happend to me? Fine,I'll tell you.

...

 

It was about 3 years ago...."

 

 

Cut to Flashback.

 

 

Sonic was out racing along the outer sectors of Robotropolis smashing through the SWaT Bots and avoiding lazer fire from the towers.He would come in routinely planting bombs around majour power points cutting off power to sectors of the city and since he could get it done so fast he was a one man army.Robotnik watched his attempts to destroy his city over and over with great annoyance.

 

"Foolish blue hedgehog...he tries so hard but he does not know that the game is already over and I have won."

 

The next day Sonic was ambushed by an army of SWaT Bots lead by the robot general of Robotropolis,The Red SWatbot.It looked just like the other SWaT Bots but it was different than the others.It was self aware and retained a concious and was ultimately superior in combat and tactics than any other android Robotnik made,Robotnik had attempted to de activate it but it had evolved its systems past to what Robotnik could control but nonetheless it swore alliegence to Robotnik and Robotnik only.

 

It got the name The Red SWaT Bot from the amount of battles its been in that have stained it red of the blood of its enemies.Sonic tryed to fight it off and the others but he was cornered and no match for it and was finally captured.For good measure he had his legs broken so he could not run away.Finally he was brought before Robotnik in chains who would ultimately decide his fate.

 

"Well,well,well look who it is...a nasty little blue rodent come to play with the good doctor."

 

"So your Robotnik,huh? I kind of expected him not to be some kind of cripple" he joked daringly.

 

A robotic tentacle siezed Sonic wrapping around his neck like a snake tightening strangling him ever so slightly.It raised him off the ground and brought him eye to eye with his enemy.Sonic shuddered when he realized Robotnik was alot bigger than he looked from the bottom.His head was big enough to swallow him whole.

 

"Since your different from the other mongrels I'm going to give you a present,rodent" he swaid with a sly smirk.

 

Suddenly Sonic felt a long needle stab its way into his back.He screamed in pain.

 

"I've lived a long time...I even had to give up most of my body and rely on my machines to keep me going but soon not even that will keep me from death and I am not quite finished with my work to go so soon so thats where your going to help me."

 

"Unhh...what are you talking about?"

 

"I've just stuck a special liquid thats now running through your blood stream.Now every time I begin to slip closer and closer to death your body will go through a long transformation to when I finally 'die' your body shall be reconstructed into the body I had when I was in my prime.After that I will be instantly transported into that body but unfortunately for you this will mean your death.

Ah well, life is not perfect!"

 

"Your insane moonhead! It'll never work!"

 

"Oh but it will! Now be gracious I'm letting you live to make your feeble attempts to fight me another day.Now begone!"

 

Sonic was thrown like nothing as he came crashing 3 stories downwards hitting the steel floor blacking out.How he survived with no broken bones he'll never know.

 

***

 

"An then I woke up outside and have been on the run from him ever since...I stay here now because this place blocks out his sattelites from detecting me."

 

Everyone was shocked and mortified by his story.

 

"So...he's planning to cheat death and your his pawn."

 

Sonic covered his face in shame.

 

"I'm an abomination upon all of Mobius! I'm a monster."

 

Sally got close to him and gave him a warm hug.Sonics jaw dropped and he could not find any words for this kind act.He looked around confused as if he was in a daze and looked at the others reading the expressions on their faces and finally looked down on the ground.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because,you arent a monster! Your a good soul who has not only fought against Robotnik but you show mercy.A monster cannot show mercy and he certainly wouldnt accept a hug" she said keenly with a smirk.

 

"You sure are trusting,Sally girl" replied Bunnie.

 

"I do not trust zis Sonique! For all we know he could be a spy of Robotniks!"

 

Everyone turned and looked at Antoine and at the same time all shouted "Shutup Antione."

 

"So what now?" he asked.

 

Sally outstretched her hand.

 

"Come with us.We'll fight Robotnik together and end this and cure you!"

 

Sonic looked up at her as if she was some kind of angel sent to him.He really didnt know how to respond but for the first time in a long while he was smiling.He took her hand and got to his feet.

 

"Sounds like a plan!"

 

 

CHAPTER 24

Naugus' Game Part 1

 

 

As they were walking out back the way they came they noticed something seemed off.The tunnel seemed longer than it should have been and the heiroglyphs seemed somehow different.Not only that but it seemed to get colder and colder.

 

"This is strange..." said Bunnie.

 

"This doesnt look like the way we came in."

 

As Sally was walking slowly behind everyone she felt the ground suddenly go soft like jam underneath her.

 

"What the...!"

 

The ground went soft against her as she fell through the floor falling tumbling through darkness until finally landing hitting the hard floor.Slowly,she got to her feet ignoring the pain of the fall trying to make out the surroundings of the room.The walls all shined brightly of giant shiny crystals poking out jaggedly.The others had jumped down after her.Rotor had gotten stuck so Bunnie had to push him through.

 

"Are you ok?" Sonic asked.

 

"I'm fine."

 

"What is this place?" Antoine asked.

 

"I'm not sure...I've never encountered this before" said Sonic.

 

Sally looked towards the end of the room and saw a giant wall of ice gleaming with two familiar looking things half stuck in the wall.

 

"Could it be...?"

 

She ran quickly up to it gazing at the stones.They were smooth and had a spiral pattern to them.It seemed as if they were both one but were broken in two.

 

"What is it Sally girl?"

 

"These...these are the Deep Power Stones!"

 

"The what?"

 

"Were I came from we had these.They had enourmous power and we used them to stop Robotnik and for a while he was gone from Mobius."

 

Sonic approached it and put his hand against the ice wall.

 

"Strange..its not cold in here so why doesnt it melt?"

 

Sonic and Sally looked at eachother at the same time thinking the same thing.They grabbed onto the stones and pulled with all their might to pry them out.

 

"Unnnhh!!!!!!"

 

"Damnit...come..free!!!"

 

They tugged and pulled until the ice around it began to crack and break off and then at the same time they popped out.They clasped the stones in victory.

 

"We can use these to bring Robotnik down once and for all!"

 

But before they could celebrate this with eachother a foul stench leaked out of the ice wall.

 

"Ugh! What is that smell?" she asked plugging her nose gagging.

 

Sally looked up at the ice wall as it began to crack open.White lines travelled along splintering.Then two beady red eyes began to shine from within and horrible raspy laugh.

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

 

Then the wall finally collapsed and a great blast of a demonic aura wind blew from within pinning everyone to the walls.

 

"This evil...I..I've never felt anything like it before...it surpasses Draconia and Mr Snively!!!" Lupe shouted.

 

Rotor grunted and using some of his muscle grabbed a hold of a boulder and pressed forward to plug up the hole with it.The boulder exploded and he was sent flying back cracking his skull against the wall and going unconcious.Sally saw one of the Deep Power Stones get thrown down a crack in the floor.

 

"No!!!"

 

"I see someone coming!" shouted Antoine.

 

From the bright light coming out a figure emerged.

 

"No..not him...it cant be him...!!!" Sally uttered.

 

The being had glowing white beady eyes with black bags around his eyes with wrinkled cracked skin.He had a great sharp light yellow colored cracked horn that reached upwards into the air with smaller spikey bumps all covering his head like armour.He had long twisted gremlin like ears with a great wise beard that dragged when he walked.On his back were giant spikes poking out from his dusty dark grey cape.His body,though stubby was very powerful with powerful bulging muscles with a barrel like chest and a 8 pack stomach.His right arm he wore medieval esque armour over it with his powerful hand resembling a mettalic claw.His left arm twisted into the shape of a second claw like mouth filled with razor sharp teeth and a tiny third eye.

 

"I am free at last!" he announced in a snake like hiss bearing his big shark looking teeth.He gazed at the intruders with intruige but he turned towards Sonic and Sally.

 

"Thank you for freeing me from my abyss!" he said with a wide grin. "Allow me to repay you!"

 

His eyes went black and cold.Suddenly Sonic and Sally cryed out in pain as they felt thousands of ice cold invisible blades that seemed to be slicing through them yet their bodies were unscathed.They floated in the air  writhing around in pain feeling stabs and strikes hitting them all over.

 

"You..!!!"

 

Bunnies arm opened up to a great gattling gun and fired away at the monster.The bullets seemed to just bounce off a invisible force field.Then Bunnie pulled out a tiny blade from one of her inner pockets and loaded it into her gun and shot it right towards his eye.He slapped it aside and opened his mouth wide and let loose a blast of fire.They ducked out of the way avoiding being fried instantly.Rotor grabbed ahold of a large rock and whipped it at him but the rock was slice apart by his magic before it came close.

 

He twirled his fingers and a hurricane wind seemed to blow around them throwning them off their feet sending them crashing into the walls.Finally he released Sonic and Sally by throwing them at the wall like he was throwing a baseball.

 

"I am Naugus! The king of all sorcerers! Tell me,where is the Deep Power Stones?"

 

"We dont have it!" Antoine said.

 

"YOU LIE!!!" he roared hitting Antoine with lightning bolts from his eyes as thousands of volts passed through him.

 

"Tell me or I'll have to rip all your lungs out" he said sweetly.

 

Sally grabbed the remaining Deep Power Stone and Sonic picked her up and blasted out of the room as fast as he could with the others behind.

 

"Such superb speed...!"

 

He lifted his hand up and the tunnel around them morphed.The walls went soft and squishy with a acidy like goo dripping down.

 

"We're trapped! We got to get out of here!" Sonic cryed.

 

"I WANT THE DEEP POWER STONES!!!!" Naugus screamed.His voice seemed to be everywhere.

 

Bunnie blasted a hole in the side wall and they escaped into another section of the mountain.As they ran Naugus materialized from the rock throwing fire and brimstone at them with is laugh echoing around them.

 

"If we cant get out then we got no choice but to fight!" said Bunnie.

 

Naugus slowly hatched out from the ground in front of them.His eyes were like fire.

 

"Give me what I want."

 

"Never!" said Lupe leaping forward like a bullet with her hammer ready.She striked against his barrier force field cracking it ever so slightly and lept back saying a chant activating a magical seal around Naugus.He just puffed out some smoke blowing off her spell.

 

"Stupid shaman! How can you match your skills and knowledge with one who has lived for thousands of years!"

 

Naugus merely snapped his fingers and then 5 clones of him apeared at his side.

 

"No doubt your wondering which ones are the illusion and which is the real one but know this! They are all solid and powerful.True dopplegangers!"

 

Naugus created copies for each of the intruders so it'd be that much more fun to draw things out and make them suffer.They rushed the Freedom Fighters.Sonic launched himself into a ball at one which evaporated into the air and reformed behind him who waved his hand making a giant rock hand come out of the wall punching Sonic hard.

 

Bunnie was now fightning two Naugus' who were bouncing back all of her shots and sending blast after blast of lightning and energy like attacks hitting her.One of them was even bold enough to merely knock her to the ground with his fist,no magic whatsoever.

 

"I wonder if she bleeds black or red" one replied.

 

"Lets find out!"

 

Bunnie shot up the cieling above her making rocks come down on them stepping back just before she was hit.

Meanwhile Sally was using all of her acrobatic skills she practiced since she was young to avoid Naugus' attacks.She charged without fear at him throwing punches at him which he blocked them all.Then when she got close enough she did a bicycle kick hitting him sqare in his chin and even sacked him hard in the jewels.That only pissed him off more.His beard came alive and grabbed ahold of Sally's leg and swung her around smashing her on the ground.Sally grabbed a loose crystal piece in the wall and slammed it into one of his eye sockets.He snarled in fury and waved his hand and suddenly Sally felt herself turning into crystal.But before he could finish he was interrupted by rotor who snuck up behind him and grabbed ahold of him in a bear hug raising him off the ground.

 

"We've got to take them out all at once!"

 

"So you want to play,eh?" sneered Naugus at Rotor.

 

Naugus began to change shape and turned into 12 foot tall demonic polar bear.Rotor ran as fast as he could as it came after him.Antoine had his hands full fighting Naugus also who was merely toying with him blowing him around but Antoine was heavily armoured and was quick to get up and attack again.

 

"I commend your skills as a swordsman so I'll honor your death" he said as a gigantic meat cleaver/machete blade apeared in his hand and swung the 2 ton sword like it was nothing.

 

He clashed blades with Antoine hacking and slashing wildly.Antoine put up his shield feeling each strike enough force to send him backwards and it took all of his energy to keep himself from losing foot.

 

His sword began to glow white as fire danced off it and he went to cleave him in two.Antoine ducked out of the way as the blast cut right through the mountain itself with ease.

 

Lupe came up for a sneak attack from behind but another Naugus had stopped that by sending a barrage of fire balls her way.She struck the ground with her hammer letting a surge of power shoot his direction.He merely hopped aside and instantly apeared in front of her nailing her in the stomach hard mocking her strength to not even be bothered to use his magic on her.

 

Rotor turned around and grabbed the giant polar bear by its jaws and with all of his might pressed against it pushing it back and then grabbing ahold of it and throwing behind him downwards down the tunnel and charged at it slamming head strong into it and punding relentlessly away at it not letting it catch its breath for a second.Naugus changed his shape again into a giant anaconda snake that wrapped around him and began to squeeze and constrict.

 

Then Sonic charged forward rolled up into a sonic spin and sliced open the side of the demon snakes side loosening the grip on Rotor.It hissed and snapped at Sonic but Rotor grabbed it by the tail and swung it around faster and faster until letting go letting it smack into the other Naugus'.

 

"Great! They're all together!" cryed Sally.

 

At the same time Bunnie and Lupe both struck the walls as hard as they could with all their hulk might blowing down the walls.The room shook and the cieling began to collapse down on them.They quickly escaped burying their enemy behind them.They ducked and hid through multiple catacombs until they found a small rest point quite hidden.

 

"He is..unstoppable..."

 

"We freed this monster and if he gets loose he could be potentially worse than Robotnik himself!" said Sally.

 

"But how do ya'll fight something like that? Ah dont see any weaknesses on him."

 

Sally looked at the Deep Power Stone she still clutched tightly.

 

"Their is a way..."

 

She looked at Sonic who seemed to be lost in a daze of regret.He looked over at her dead eyed but ready to listen.

 

"It was these that had locked him away and all we need is the second one and I think we can keep him contained."

 

"But how are we to be finding the second one?"

 

Sally thought this over for a moment.

 

"We'll need a diversion!"

 

The others didnt like the sound of this.

 

"A diversion? You really think that'll work? I got a bad feeling about this" said Rotor.

 

"Its our only chance.We have to get his attention away and convince him we have both the Deep Power Stones so he will be set against going after whomever it will be."

 

Antione frowned.

 

"Hey! Nobody here will be wanting to be signing our own death warrents! I say we are to be drawing straws!"

 

Bunnie gave Antoine a dull look.

 

"We dont have straws,suga."

 

"I'm going to have to ask Bunnie,Rotor,and Sonic to come along with me as I look for it.I'll need your guys muscle to help break down a few walls probably and Sonic speed if we get in a tight spot" she said.

 

"Oh so now I'm stuck with zee wolf.Now zat is comforting!" he said in a whiny tone.Lupe growled and pounced on him pinning him to the ground flashing her teeth inches away from his face.

 

"Dont tempt me..."

 

Antoine let out a frail squeek showing his cowardice slip through.She backed off and Antoine got to his feet.

 

"The plan sounds good so lets get to work!" said Bunnie slapping her fists together.

 

They then dashed out into two groups in opposite directions.But then Naugus' face apeared from the rock wall where they were at and let out a hideous cackle.As Lupe and Antoine raced down the crystallized halls they began to hear Naugus' demonic laugh echo through.

 

"I'm starting to hate that laugh..."

 

"Wait...vwat is that rumbling?"

 

They turned and looked and somehow a giant round boulder trap was set off and it tumbling down at a incredible velocity towards them.

 

"I'll handle this!" said Lupe as she took out her hammer and leapt forward to strike the thing and shatter it into pebbles.She struck it only to be somehow bounced back.

 

"No good! Theirs a magical barrier around it.I cant stop it!"

 

"Then we are to be running now!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

As they ran as hard as they could the boulder seemed to be only increasing speed catching up to them.

 

"That cheap son of a bitch..!"

 

"He is to be playing for keeps,monami!"

 

"Well so are we!!"

 

She turned around and spiked the ground but she could not break the ground only crack it.

 

"Darn,his magic is strong.It effects this entire mountain!"

 

"How can we fight such a monster?"

 

"We'll have to do our best!"

 

Then in front of their path crsytal spikes jettisoned out of the walls and floor.Antoine tryed hacking them down but they too had a spell over them making them unbreakable but the boulder seemed to have no problem mowing them down.Finnaly the tunnel ended leading into another room.Without hesitation they leapt through the opening landing in a dark room.When they looked behind them the boulder somehow vanished.

 

"Hey...there never was a boulder! It was an illusion!"

 

They both stared at eachother in realization.

 

"A trap!"

 

Suddenly the ground shifted underneath them and suddenly a wall of crystal shot up from the ground in every direction and folded over forming into a dome overtop of them completely trapping them.

 

"Shit! We were lured into this" cryed Antoine.

 

He hacked and slashed away at the wall attempting to cut through and escape but as hard as he tryed the wall wouldnt even show a scratch of a mark.

 

"Out of the way,weakling" roared Lupe rushing in striking it with her hammer hard.The wall did not budge or show any signs of damage.They both looked at eachother utterly confused.Then they both attacked the wall together giving their all pouring energy after energy into it but still nothing.

 

They slowly turned around and Naugus was standing there grinning devilishly.Lupe lunged at him to smash him with her hammer but he exploded into a myasma fog leaving her gagging.The fog then reformed into the shape of the sorcerer.

 

"I wouldnt try that again if I were you."

 

"What have you done?"

 

"I have casted a spell and encased you in a earth jar.As you amy have noticed the wall is unbreakable and as long as you stay within these walls it will suck the energy and lifeforce right out of you until...well,I think even you can figure out what'll happen."

 

"We'll be out of this trap long before that'll happen" Antoine said confidently.

 

"This barrier is surrounded by my magic making it utterly impossible to escape.Dont even try digging your way underground to go underneath that.I've covered that area as well."

 

They could only scowl at the wizard as he laughed at their misery.

 

"I would have come up with something much more interesting for you but I have a planet to take over so if you'll excuse me I have to deal with the other pests!"

 

"NO!!!"

 

Meanwhile the others had managed to retrace their steps back to the room where Naugus was freed from his prison.They crept ever so carefully not to draw attention to themselves unaware a reflection of Naugus' was covering all of the crystals on the walls beside them.

 

"I remember I saw it roll down that crack there" said Sonic.

 

"Then we're going to have to bust open the floor to get to it" said Bunnie.

 

"No! That'll surely attract Naugus.We will have to do this quietly" said Sally brushing aside her bangs of hair.

 

"Great,the hard way" Bunnie grumbled.

 

As they silently approached into the room they looked around seeing no signs of Naugus.They sighed in relief.

 

"Ok,we gotta get this done fast!"

 

Sally reached into the crack to grab at the stone.Try as she might it was too far down to reach.It shined brightly and a mysterious aura began to glow on it.Sally looked at the other stone she had and it was resinating as well.As the stone got closer to the other it seemed to get warmer.

 

"Sonic! Can you use that arm of your to reach in and pull it out?"

 

Sonic snapped out of his trance as his name was called.

 

"Uh...sure."

 

His left deformed arm seem to slide like a snake down the crack and he felt his way around for it.Finally he was able to get ahold of it but when he went to pull it out he felt a pull.

 

"Crap! Its stuck in the crystals below,Sally!"

 

Then Naugus' horrible laugh boomed like a evil wind through the halls knocking Sally off her feet sending her skidding across the floor.Bunnie and Rotor held their positions bearing down against the ice cold wind.

 

"Hurry suga hog!"

 

"I'm trying..but it wont budge...!"

 

"PULL!"

 

"What do you think you are doing,quickster?" said Naugus as he teleported overtop of Sonic.

 

He opened up his big jaws ready to take a bit into Sonic's brain but Bunnie and Rotor leapt ontop of him and managed to pull him away from Sonic who was able to free the stone.A blast of electricity knocked Bunnie and Rotor off him and he then stuck them into the walls making the wall 'grow' overtop of them trapping them.

He was then greeted by Sonic bodyslamming him into his side gut knocking the wind out of him.He turned and went to snap him in two with his claw but Sonic leapt back.

 

"The Deep Power Stone!!!"

 

"Sonic,run! Dont let him get them!" Sally cryed as she tossed him the other one she had.

 

"You have them both! Give them to me!!!!"

 

Before Naugus could hit him with one of his spells Sonic took off in a sonic boom.Nagus frowned biting his lip.

 

"That troublesome hedgehog will be difficult to catch with that speed but I've sealed up all exits out of my castle! He'll never escape."

 

He turned and walked over to Sally and grabbed by the neck holding her up using his claw.

 

"You have been quite a naughty girl,Princess Sally!"

 

Sallys eyes widend.

 

"How do you know my name?"

 

"I know" he said with his eyes flaring.

 

He threw her down hard on the ground.Sally cursed her lack of special abilities like her other friends to help fight this monster.She cursed her weak self.When Sally forced the pain of her bruises down she found herself in pitch darkness and Naugus along with Rotor and Bunnie were gone.

 

She blinked rubbing her eyes and began running around in the dark expecting to hit a wall but nothing.This was all very strange and it began to scare her.But then a spotlight suddenly turned on behind her.She turned around slowly listening to the sounds of footsteps approaching.Then a familiar figure emerged from the darkness.Her jaw dropped and her heart raced wildly.She trembled all over.

 

"No...it cant be...you..you.."

 

"Oh but it is.I've come back for you!" siad the sinister voice which belonged to none other than MR Snively.

 

 

CHAPTER 25

Naugus' Game Part 2

 

 

Antoine and Lupe pounded away ontop of the walls testing which spot had the weakest energy but it was strong everywhere.They were becoming short of breath and feeling faint.

 

"*huff* Well...got *huff* any bright ideas?" said Lupe.

 

Antoine gave her a dirty look.

 

"Me? Arent you *huff* a shaman? Get magical!"

 

"MAGICAL?! A shaman *huff* is very different from a wizard or sorcerer. *huff* We are not warriors but *huff* medicine people and guides to other plains *huff*."

 

"Well the,call someone *huff* who can help us."

 

"It's not *huff* that simple,idiot.To bring forth another *huff* who could help they must first *huff* have similar traits to their host *huff* wiether its personality or body structure and I know nobody *huff* who could help us out for this.

 

We're on our own."

 

"Dandy! *huff* But I know you got spells *huff* up your sleeve.Try some and see if they work!"

 

"I'll give it a shot..get behind me!"

 

Antoine obeyed and staggered over.

 

"Press yourself up against my back!"

 

"Vwat?"

 

"DO IT! Or else you wish to be fried!"

 

Antoine did not understand but knew she knew what she was doing.

 

"And dont you dare try anything...funny" she warned.

 

"Moi?"

 

Lupe gathered up her strength and began to concentrate slowing her breathing.She spoke in a language of the old Mobians of long long ago and waved her hammer around.The ground began to sizzle and a incredible heat began to fill the dome but Antoine and Lupe were protected by a small self barrier.She repeated the chant over and over faster and faster until a gigantic firestorm blew about them pounding the walls.She put up her hands to keep the spell up as long as she could pressing as hard as she could.Her body began to convulse and shake from the strain and blood leaked from her nostrils.She gagged and collapsed to the ground feeling very weak.

 

"Lupe!"

 

Antoine knelt down and picked her up.The walls were only slightly melted.Hardly anything more than a singe than they watched in horror as the damage seemed to vanish.

 

"I..I have done all I can..I'm sorry I have been so cold to you..*cough* *cough*"

 

"No! Eet iz not your fault!"

 

"No..I..I have always been hateful towards men in my life..my father ababdoned me...left my mother and me to..die...I survived on my own.."

 

Antoine embraced Lupe.

 

"Hold strong! Vwe will make it out together yet!"

 

"I dont see how..." she said weakly slipping in and out of sleep.

 

"Hold on!!!!"

 

***

 

Sally could only stare in horror as her worst nightmare walked casually towards her with a great big smirk on his face.

 

"How.."

 

"Do not weep just yet,Sally.We have much to do together" he said viciiously giving her an erotic look.

 

"It has been so long since I've had fun" he said with his hands lunging out to sieze her.She sacked him hard and turned to run.He giggled and dissapeared back into the dark.

 

"Running away as usual are we? The weak,helpless,snot nosed,princess.Always relying on others to come to her rescue and save her."

 

Sally ran away from his voice.e apeared out of the darkness in front of her and grabbed onto her face muffling her screams.He put one finger to his lips.

 

"Shhhh.....you hear that sound? The quiet nothingness of oblivion? That Princess Sally is the beating of my heart and it beats for you inside me!!!!"

 

"NOOOOOO!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.She hadnt screamed so loud since she was a kid.

He had to cup his ears to stop the pain releasing her.

 

"Hahaha! You think you will get away from me again will you?"

 

"Your dead!! Your not here!"

 

"Oh ho,if I'm not here then how could I do this?" he said as he apeared in front of her bitchslapping her hard.She came down hard.She didnt even know her mouth was pouring out blood.She was too afraid.All she wanted to do was run and hide like a scared little child but he would always find her.All of the attempts to destroy him and harm him everytime were sent back into her face.Mr Snively grabbed ahold of her leg and began to drag her.

 

"Come,daddy wants to have some fun!"

 

***

 

Sonic was tearing through the tunnels with both Deep Power Stones.He was in real trouble and he knew it.Not only had he failed his new friends but he failed himself just when he was getting his long lost confidence back.He sat down slowly as if admitting defeat.He stared at the Deep Power Stones.They were black and shiny and seemed to be very very old looking.He noticed they had a groove on the side of each.Sonic put them together to see what would happen.Nothing.

 

"Dumb rocks...how could these put him away?"

 

Angrily,he threw them at the wall which they bounced off and rolled along the ground back to him.But then he heard a soft familiar voice.

 

"Sonic..."

 

He turned and to his surprise it was Sally who seemed to somehow escaped and was running down one of the tunnels towards him.She ran up and hugged him.

 

"Sally...your alive?"

 

"Yes! I managed to stall him and run."

 

"Whatabout the others?" he asked.

 

Sally's eyes seemed to suddenly go cold.

 

"They're dead.Cmon,lets go!" she said tugging on his arm.

 

She dragged him down one of the tunnels with strength that he didnt know she had.

 

"Uhh...Sally? Whatabout Naugus? We need to seal him back up!"

 

She stopped.

 

"Oh yes thats right! Here,give me one of the Deep Power Stones.It takes two people to unlock its power and seal him back up."

 

Sonic nodded and gave her one of them.Sally snickered and began to laugh.Sonic went pale in realization.

 

"Hey...you..you...!!!!"

 

Sallys shape began to change before Sonic.A giant horn unslid from her forhead and spikes exploded out from her back and her right hand twisted into a claw shaping into the demon sorcerer,Naugus.

 

"Hahahaha...thank you quickster! Now hand me the other one!"

 

"Aaargh! Never!" he said making a mad dash for it.Naugus' shadow cast upon the wall suddenly sprang to life and became physical punching Sonic in the face sending him facefirst into the dirt.Sonic sprang up to his feet to deliver a kick to the shadow but it changed shape warping itself around sonic and reforming back into its original shape taking shots at Sonic.It firedo ff a black lightning bolt which he dodged that melted through the wall.

 

"Your a coward,Naugus! Too chicken to fight me without your spells and tricks!"

 

"I dont have time to play with the likes of you,quickster! I should have conquered this planet 10 000 years ago!"

 

Sonics ears perked up.

 

"10 000 years? Your that old?"

 

"Yes I am and I am wise as I am powerful."

 

"Then how'd a creep like you who's all high and mighty get locked away by two measly stones?" he said cracking a grin.

 

Naugus called off his shadow.

 

"So you want to know about me,eh quickster? Very well,as a last wish I shall grant it to you."

 

"Any drugs,alchohol,sexual situations,car chases,and chilli dogs in this story Naugy?"

 

"SHUTUP!"

 

 

***

 

Antoine felt his way along the walls feeling his way checking to find any pockets or thinner areas.Lupe had to take a swig of one of her potions to keep herself steady and concious for alittle while longer.

 

"We;re running out of time Antoine."

 

"I are to be knowing that!"

 

"Your more than *huff* just a shaman *huff* right? I noticed *huff* you have special eyes...can you use them to see through things?"

 

"Well...they're mostly to see far but yes I can see through some material to an extent."

 

"Then see if you can try and find thin points within zee walls!"

 

Lupe concentrated opening her white eyes large.The cornea and iris were almost invisible because they were a white color so pail it almost matched the rest of her eyes.She looked hard through the walls seeing the flow of energy running through it.Attacking the veins of the spell would only tire them out faster.She looked underground seeing the spell reached underneath as well.Then she looked to the top cieling and to her surprise the cieling was thing uptop but in order to comphensate their was a giant energy draining crystal planted ontop of it.

 

"I found a way but it's going to be hard!"

 

She directed Antoine to the cieling.

 

"Its weakest up their but theirs also a crystal placed ontop of it to apply pressure so we're going to have to give this everything we got."

 

Lupe took another swig at her potion and tossed one to Antoine.

 

"Use it sparingly."

 

Antoine nodded and aimed his mega tazer sword at the cieling.He then cut loose full power on it and Lupe leapt high up to the cieling sending earth shattering blows and forcing to come down to earth once again and leap back up.As they pounded away on it Lupe began to see bits and pieces of pebbles falling out.

 

"We're doing it! We're almost there! Almost free!"

 

"This almost seems too easy.."

 

***

 

"You win."

 

MR Snively turned and looked at Sally in surprise.

 

"So you finally admit that you have lost?"

 

"Yes..I cant fight you anymore.Just do what you have to do and be done with it."

 

MR Snively snickered.

 

"Eager are we? Well I will not complain."

 

He raised her up to her feet and embraced her deeply tasting her pouty lips.Sally felt like vomiting when she tasted his tarlike lips.She began to struggle but he grabbed her and held her in.She was trapped.She felt one of his long hands reach down and wrap around her ass.His eyes flashed with malice.She was suffering and he was enjoying every moment of her torture.

 

"N-no!!!!" she cryed breaking away from his kiss spitting and gagging trying to get the awful taste out of her mouth.He grabbed her by the hair and siezed her drawing her neck back.

 

"Come here my pretty! I have some gingerbread for you!!" he said as he flashed his dirty ugly teeth and opened letting his black snake like tongue slide out.

 

His breath stunk so horrible.It was like the smell of decaying death mixed with pollution.Sally managed to slide her hands free and rammed grabbed onto his long nose and with all her might yanked on it busting it sideways.She then took one of her thumbs and pressed it into his remaining eye socket driving it back into his skull making it pop into jelly.

 

She jumped back.

 

"I'll never! NEVER let you take me! Even if I have to die!"

 

Mr Snively howled in pain.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-just kidding."

 

He cackled and a new eye seemed to just roll out from within his head and pop itself into place.He took his nose and just adjusted it back into its original spot.

 

"Well,what now princess?"

 

Sally shut her eyes blocking out everything.

 

"This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real!This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real!This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real! This is not real!"

 

When Sally opened her eyes she suddenly found herself back in the cave.She looked around waiting for MR Snively to jump out and get her but she realized he was never really there.It was a illusion Naugus played on her that her mind made real.It was all in her head.Mr Snively was still dead and gone and she sighed in relief and momentarily happyness.

 

"Alittle help here please?" said Rotor still stuck in the wall.

 

Sally rushed over to Bunnie and Rotors aid.They were still stuck in the wall.

 

Sally pryed at the crystals cutting her hands but she ignored the pain.She had to be strong for her friends sake.Bunnie looked very concerned at Sally.

 

"What are you doing? Stop Sally girl! Ya'll hurting yourself!"

 

"I'm sorry I'm not as strong as you guys...I just cant play the helpless princess anymore! I have to be strong and keep up and help!" she said angry at the blood trickling down her fingers.She managed to loosen some of the rocks abit making Bunnie able to twitch her wrist.She twitched it and a blade shot out stabbing through the crystal rock.She repeated this over and over loosening and cutting apart the rock till she was able to break her arm through and blow off the other rock binding her till she was free.She quickly freed Rotor too.They both gave her warm smiles.

 

"Thank you Sally" Rotor said.

 

"I'm sorry I wasnt strong enough to save you all sooner.." she whimpered.

 

Bunnie raised Sally's chin to hers and gave her a tender kiss.Although Sally was hetero she welcomed it.The kiss seemed to somehow magically heal her.She felt stronger and her woes

and discomforts seemed to fade.

 

"Feel better?" she asked.

 

Sally smiled blushing abit.

 

"Yes,thank you."

 

Rotor picked Sally up and propped her on his shoulder.

 

"You are strong Sally.If you werent strong Bunnie would have never have freed herself.If you werent strong you would have never been able to have faced the trials and horrors that have constantly been testing you and to top it off finding all of us and bringing us together.That is quite a feat.

I'd say your the strongest out all of us,Sally."

 

"You guys...I..thank you" she said hugging Rotor.

 

Bunnie smiled in approval.

 

"You and suga hog would make quite a pair there."

 

"Maybe..." said Sally trying to hold back her sheepish schoolgirls grin.

 

"Um,hate to be rude or nothing but dont you think we should be going after Sonic to make sure he's ok?" said Rotor adjusting his tiny hat.

 

"Your right! Cmon!"

 

***

 

Naugus snapped his fingers and a chair formed out for the ground in which he plopped himself on.Naugus froze Sonics feet so he couldnt escape.

 

"I have lived for millenias...I was the first and last of my kind.I never had brothers,sisters,or even a father.I was just there."

 

He paused taking a deep breath recollecting his library of thoughts picking out the right book in his mind to remember and tell.He began to speak once again.

 

"150 centuries ago I came and found a Mobius ravaged by war,disease,famine,and death.Thousands were dying every day all for of the ancestors of this planet fighting over who's royal family was superior and should be the rightful kings of Mobius.I came one day and I stopped the fighting.On the first dawn on the second day I entered a great and bloody battle unnoticed and I outstretched my hand and called down thunder to punish them for their ignorance.Once I had their attention they stopped fighting and listened to what I had to say.I told them that I was a wizard who wishes for all fighting to end and peace to be forever brought to Mobius.

 

I convinced them to stop their wars and they made me their king of Mobius."

 

"Heh,so you were a king once eh? Sure dont act very kingly to me horn head."

 

Naugus flicked his claw putting a spell on Sonic making his tongue heavy and fight so he couldnt talk.

 

"For a very long time I made Mobius prosper.I made long dead crops explode with fruits and vegetables.I had made dry and poisoned rivers flow pure once again.In their grattitude they named cities after me and built statues in my honor.

 

But then soon their were fools who denied my abilities and thought to me being a faker and that the great replenishment and peace was all a coincidence that I took advantage of.Then they accused me of being the one responsible for starting all the wars in the first place.

 

I had to punish them for their insolence but soon after everyone began to rise up against me after I had done so much for them.Soon all of Mobius declared war against me and thought of me to be an evil that must be exterminated.

 

I slaughtered them.Thousands.Woman and children.But they still refused to bow before my grace and beg for forgiveness so I gave them what they deserved and I set Mobius in flames burning everything.It wasnt until one day I saw something fall from the sky.I had retreated to my lab to learn what such an event could have been only to learn of the Deep Power Stones.Powerful rocks that had fell from space that had the power to lock me away.I had to act quick to gather the stones that would make me even stronger then I am before you.I was thwarted in the attempt of stealing them by two unkowns.One was a hedgehog and another was a squirel both resebling you quickster and Sally greatly.No doubt cursed ancestors!

 

They drove me back into my castle and used the Deep Power Stones and locked me away in a prison of ice as cold as the deepest depths of space.I was betrayed by the ones I saved!"

 

He ended his tale bowing his head reflecting upon his memories in deep thought.He lifted his head up and gave Sonic back his ability to speak.

 

"I have granted your last wish of curiousity quickster.Now...you shall die!"

 

He pointed his claw at him and a black fire pooled around him.

 

"I could stop your heart,I could blow you to smithereens,I could disasemble your atoms piece by piece,I could even teleport you into outer space.Decisions...decisions..."

 

"Gotta say Naugy.Sure was one story you laid it on there but their was one thing you overlooked in all your great power and knowledge."

 

"Oh? And what would that be?"

 

"That you underestimate us Mobians!" he cryed as he broke free of the ice that bound him and lunged for the Deep Power Stone snatching it away from him.

 

"Nooo! You tricked me! You stalled for time while the ice melted and waited for the right moment to strike!"

 

"Aw,dont feel too bad.Least you got what you deserve and I got what I deserve!" he said flashing both rocks.

 

"AAARGH! HOW DARE YOU!!! I'LL TEAR YOU APART!" he howled in fury firing blasts at him but Sonic racing off.

 

***

 

Lupe and Antoine pounded away still relentlessly fighting for their lives to break free.They had cracked the cieling good but it still would not shatter.

 

"Its that damned crystal! We wont be able to get out unless its shattered!" said Lupe.

 

"I am to be having an idea! Grab me and throw me at it!"

 

Lupe instinctivly obeyed and hurled Antoine to the top.Antoine stabbed his sword into the cieling deep and paritally into the base of the crystal.

 

"FULL POWER!!!!!" he cryed unleashing a white light of power from his mechanical arm into the blade.

 

The crystal shook and cracked until finally it exploded shattering into a million pieces.Antoine fell to the ground exhausted.Lupe looked at the hole in the cieling but to her horror saw the hole quickly began to close up.She grabbed Antoine and sprang out just before it sealed itself back up.

 

But as soon as they were free humanoid looking beings seemed to come out of the wall covered in crsytals.Antoine groaned.

 

"I knew this to be too easy!"

 

Lupe took her hammer and with ease smashed one to pieces.But as soon as the shards fell it reformed into two.

 

"Uhh...this does not look good! Not at all."

 

Antoine tryed firing some energy out of his sword but realized he had used up all his power.

 

"Shoot! I need time to be recharging!"

 

"How much time?!"

 

"Err...10 minutes at least."

 

Lupe watched as more poured out from the walls and began to circle around them.

 

"I dont think we have 10 minutes!"

 

They lunged at them but Antoine and Lupe smashed them aside like nothing but for every crystal soldier they destroyed two more would take their place.In just under 5 minutes they began to feel very tired and now they were like a swarm of pissed off ants at them.Their was no stopping them.

 

"This is just a distraction! Our real target is Naugus!"

 

"But how are we going to get past all of these?!"

 

Lupe spotted the entrance they came into and grabbed Antoines collar and flung him way over there.Lupe sprang up and stepped over the crystal soldiers heads and they ran as fast as they could.

 

"Lupe! Try to see if you can shatter zee walls now!"

 

She took her hammer and pounded the walls.Surprisingly,the magic seemed to have worn off as if Naugus' attention was somewhere else weakening the effects here.She broke the walls letting a great rockslide come down plowing the crystal soldiers back sand sealing the entrance behind them.

 

"Great! Now to find Sally and the others! Where she is so will Naugus!"

 

***

 

Sally on Rotors back with Bunnie went down the tunnel to where Sonic took off to.

 

"Shee! This plaze is like a maze aint it? So many tunnels all over the dang place!" commented Bunnie.

 

"Wait! Whats that light up ahead?" said Sally pointing.

 

The light was getting brighter and bigger.They could then make out something blue heading their way fast in front of the flames fast.It was Sonic!

 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!"

 

Like a bullet he zoomed past them and they quickly turned to run.Bunnie activated her jet thrusters and plowed Rotor back up to escape the fire.A huge explosion ripped through the tunnels with a fire so hot it was almost clear.They couldnt even get near it.Naugus emerged flying out as soon as the flames ceased very very angry.

 

"I want those stones!!!!" he demanded.

 

"Your not going to get them" said Lupe charging in with Antoine.Naugus was shocked.

 

"Whaaat?! How did you escape my spell? That wall was unbreakable.You should have never.."

 

"Guess you underestimated us Mobians once again Naugy" said Sonic.

 

They all stood together prepared to face down this demon of disaster.

 

"What are you all?" he asked.

 

"We're FREEDOM FIGHTERS" they all said in one voice.

 

 

CHAPTER 25

Naugus' Game Chapter 3

 

 

"Freedom Fighters?" Naugus said in a repulsed look.

 

"Such ignorance."

 

"Your the ignorant one Naugus! Too stupid to know you let all your power go to your head.Well guess what! Power isnt everything!" shouted Sonic.

 

Electricity crackled up and down Naugus.He huffed and puffed holding back his rage to strike the hedgehog down.

 

"You messed with my mind Naugus! You invaded my very soul! If you are as good as you think you are you would know how wrong that was!" cryed Sally.

 

"Your very spirit is rotten to the core of selfishness and evil.You will never learn the error of your ways so we will stop you!"

 

"You are too dangerous to be allowed to be leaving! En gaurde scoundrel!" said Antoine pointing his sword at him charged up.

 

Naugus was silent.Then a smile cracked on his beige skin and then a snicker became a insane hoarse gargled laugh.

 

"You all? Stop me? Heheheh.You all are pricesless.You think you can harm Mobius' one and only savior! Then try it and die you fools!!!"

 

They all charged him at once but he let out a great roar that shook the whole mountain causing an earthquake.Giant crystal shards fell from the cieling and they ran for cover.A great green blast of energy shot up blowing the mountain wide open making a hole.He hunched over and batlike wings unfolded and he took off into the sky.

 

He hovered high in the sky while a lightning storm raged around him.He outstretched his arms and let the lightning strike him over and over again charging himself up.

 

"This is it.The big boss fight" said Sonic to Sally.

 

They pulled out the Deep Power Stones and without fear put them together.A wave of white light passed around them as they felt every single atom in their being super charged to incredble power.Sonic and Sally were now glowing white with power.

 

"Wow...I've forgotten what these have felt like.Wow."

 

"Lets do it do it!" said Sonic.

 

They took off together in a glorious blaze of light outside.Naugus laughed as he cut loose a blast of concentrated electricity packed into a solid ball sure to put a great creator to the planet.But as sure as things looked like victory for Naugus Sally and Sonic flew out taking the blast head on and flying through it like nothing surprising Naugus getting up and close and personal with him and sending their own blast of power at him sending the evil wizard shooting backwards.He broke the force of his fall and began to catch his breath but Sally and Sonic werent going to wait around.They came at him faster then his eyes could match pounding away on his face busting his teeth and nose.His face already smeared in his black blood.Sonic and Sally shot all around him pounding and blasting him with their powers hitting every inch of his body.Sonic then finished his attack by grabbing onto Naugus' beard and swinging him around faster and faster until he let go firing him off at Sally who hit him hard busting out his front teeth.

 

Bunnie and the others watched from afar the battle and were all cheering them on.

 

Naugus flapped his wings keeping him afloat.His face smashed to bits and blood pouring out like a gusyer.Despite all the damage they did he still cracked a smile.

 

"So..you unlocked the power of the Deep Power Stones..."

 

"Your through,Naugus."

 

"Am I?" he said suspiciously.

 

His wings began to grow larger and spikier.Then four bigger wings hatched out of his lower back.The teeth knocked out grew back and his jaw unhunged nad his face began to change shape.his skin went black and his eyes merged into one big ring like eye.Great horns sprouted front the back side of his head and his main horn twisted into a unicorn like shape.Then he gagged out a black pussy ball.

 

"What the..heck.."

 

It then wrapped around Naugus covering him in a blanket of black ooze which began to take on a new shape.It turned into a giant black worm that touched the ground and ascended into the heavens.It weaved back and forth unsteadily but then it began to change shape again.This time into a perfect black sphere.Then it disspitated showing Naugus' true shape for what he really is.He was a giant 8 winged demonic dragon that had a smaller face ontop of the head.It had a great long beard with many many arms.Its torso seemed to connect to a second body which had a great shark like face with gigantic daddy long looking legs for support.

 

It let out a snicker

 

"Been a long time since I reverted back to this form.For a moment I thought I had died attempting to change back.Though I am powerful in this form I have become quite slow but I wont need much speed to destroy you."

 

"You..are disgusting" remarked Sonic.

 

It opened up its mouth and a comet shot out of its mouth.They dodged it which was sent shooting out of the atmosphere.

 

"This guys nuts! And ugly as well."

 

"We have to stop him Sonic!"

 

"Try and stop this!" cryed Naugus.

 

as suddenly thousands of energy blasts that were in the shape of a cross came flying at them filling the sky.

 

"He's trying to seperate them! Their power will weaken if seperated" said Lupe.

 

They ducked and doged the incoming attacks but they couldnt dodge them all.Sonic then decided to slam into maximum speed at Naugus.He was going so fast he was creating a gigantic vortex around him.Time seemed to slow down vastly for Sonic and everything around him was a shapeless blur.He crashed into Naugus plowing right through him and back out the other side.The hole healed up at Naugus swatted Sonic like a fly.

 

Sally shot forward at the beast aiming for the face ontop of the dragons head.It gave a sickly amused grin and then suddenly its ribcage opened up like a trap and hundreds of hellish looking demonic shapes grabbed onto her and tryed to pull her in to be eaten and absorbed.

 

"Sally no!!!!"

 

Sonic blasted to the rescue going right through its spine snapping it in half and grabing Sally saving her but despite the damage it just instantly healed itself up.Naugus laughed and began to hit them with everything he had.Sally didnt even see the giant spike going for her head until Sonic pushed her out of the way taking it full in the chest.Sally screamed in horror.

 

"Sonic!!!!!!!!"

 

Sonic just gave a weak smile to her.

 

"Hey,its ok...It hurts but the good guys arent allowed to die yet..." he said with the power of the Deep Power Stones keeping him alive.He slowly pulled out the spike and concentrated of the hole healing so he wouldnt die.

 

"Ugh...this monster...no matter what we do to it we just cant seem to kill it."

 

"Any sort of damage we do to it it instantly heals up.How can we use that?"

 

"We have to somehow damage it and keep damaging it until theirs nothing left for it to come back out of."

 

"But then that would mean only fire could...."

 

Sally stopped realizing the idea that dawned upon her.She looked at Sonic who stared back at her with the same idea.

 

"Well...its so risky...we dont have enough power to make a fire hot enough and big enough so that kind of leaves us without options doesnt it."

 

"Yeah..."

 

Sally and Sonic felt very very scared.They felt like they were going to die.They clasped eachothers hands and the light around them grew even stronger and greater.

 

"Well,lets do it to it!"

 

They charged at the monster avoiding all of its attacks.They slammed full force into it plowing it outwards into the ocean.They drilled down on it not letting up for one moment despite the creatures thrashings and failed attempts to attack since it was pinned on its back unable to roll out.They passed deeper and deeper into the ocean shooting faster and faster into pitch black waters.

 

They shot through sunken ruins of old cities and straight down a giant crack in the ocean floor.The pressure of the ocean was starting to put a strain on them.They held eachother close and the feeling wore off as more power was given to them by the stones.They smashed through the ocean floor now descending through pure rock drilling deeper and deeper into the earth with Naugus very much alive and very pissed off who was flailing trying to get free but was helpless.They descended further and further until they punched through the crust and into the fiery mantle of Mobius.Naugus shrieked as the fire licked him and then shoved them off him and broke away attempting to escape.It jumped into one of the currents of the magma and cackled as it drew farther and farther away from him.The heat and the flames did not touch Sonic or Sally.They remained strong and tore after it to end this game once and for all.

 

"HAHAHAHA! Nice try but you'll have to do better than that!" said Naugus shooting black energy beams at them.His skin was bubbling but it wasnt deep enough yet to kill him.Sally and Sonic had to go all the way.As they raced after him gigantic rocks 10x the size of mountains were whipped at their direction because of the strong currents.

 

"Damnit! Why wont you insects die!?"

 

"BECAUSE WE'RE FIGHTING FOR MORE THAN US OR OUR FRIENDS! WE'RE FIGHTING FOR THE WHOLE PLANET!!!!!" cryed out Sally.

 

"No..this is impossible.I cannot be destroyed by two insignifigant specks!" he shrieked throwing everything he has at them but the coming straight through it all.It turned to run but Sonic and Sally grabbed it from its bottom legs and dragged it down deeper and deeper into the fiery bowels of Mobius.They plowed him through gigantic floating crystal forming rocks decending deeper and deeper with the flames burning brighter and brighter.Slowly the skin around Naugus began to peel like wet soggy paint and did not come back.

 

"STOOOOOOOOP!!!!"

 

They descended into the outer core of the planet burning with radiation and a extremely strong current.

 

"S-Sonic..." Sally cryed feeling the heat begin to take its toll on her power.

 

"Dont give up Sally! Dont give up!"

 

"I..I love you!!!"

 

Sonic was awestruck.He replied back honestly with a gentle smile as if they were out on a picnic.

 

"I love you too,Sal.Now lets take out the trash!!!!"

 

Naugus' eyes popped like grapes and his lower body broke off and was crushed like a pop can instantly.His arms were pushed into his body but yet was still alive.

 

"HRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" they yelled in unision as they raced without fear but pure will into the very iron core of the planet slamming him against the most hottest thing in the universe and held him there as he was crushed instantly and then his body isntantly incinerated.At last Naugus was destroyed

.

On their last of their strength they shot back up not realizing how far they had travelled.

 

"Hold on! We're almost there! Almost there!" Sonic shouted.

 

They became a white comet of light shooting straight through the hellish fires of Mobius and back up through the hole in the crust they made and were greeted by the icy cold waters of the deepest darkest ocean of Mobius.They turned around blastng the sea floor making it collapse in on itself clotting up the hole forcing the magma back down.They had reached the surface where Lupe and the others had made it out of the mountain safely because Naugus' magic was no longer in control of it.The light dimmed and the energy vanished having done its job.But the Deep Power Stones did not come back.They were used up having done their part in saving Mobius.

 

Sonic and Sally collapsed to the ground passing out from the strain of the battle taking its toll on them finally.Then all faded to black.

 

 

CHAPTER 26

Kidnapped

 

 

When Sally awoke she had a pounding headache and her whole body seem parylised.Antoine put a cold cloth over her head.

 

"What happend? I cant remember..."

 

"We won" said Sonic who was resting against a rock.

 

The stars were shining bright out.She looked to her side and Lupe had made a fire.Everyone was patched up in bandages trying to rest and get their strength back.Antione had wandered off to be alone and Lupe was fast asleep and Bunnie was sitting in the far corner alone in deep thought.She looked over and saw Sonic and Sally together and smiled and decided to let them be alone for a moment.She saw Rotor sleeping soundly and decided to go look for Antoine.She was starting to wonder about him.He seemed very protective of her and was the most pleasent towards.He was a strange fellow.But he was rather cute underneath the masculine tough guy attitude he put out she thought.

 

She found him pacing back and forth.She then listened to a song Antoine was reciting to himself in private.

 

"Gleaming in the moonlight,

Cool and clean and all,

A silver angel of my heart,

All I've ever wanted,

A place to call my own,

A sanctuary of happyness,

To finally belong

 

But now I feel

I see

I look at this Bunnie and I see

That Heaven has smiled on me

I know now

This sanctuary is not a place out there

But within her

She is so beautiful but yet

I cannot tell her

Just how much I love her

I am Antoine

The brave foolish coward heroic soldier

 

She may be a android

But under a full moon

She is a woman of my heart

My soul

I cannot survive now without her

She is a princess of Mobius

 

A blossum flower only I can begin to describe

It is so strange to be in love

But yet but for all the enemies I shall have faced

None is strong as the towering black knight of confession

What shall I do?

 

What should I say?

 

I cannot yet tell because

I am the brave foolish coward heroic soldier."

 

Bunnie stepped out from behind the rock upon hearing the song.She looked at Antoine blushing so much her face was pink even though she was still metal.Antoine looked at her horrified.

 

"AAAAH!! You did not just to be hearing me that did you?! I..I didnt mean nothing by it.I was only.."

 

"..Antoine.Ah never did knew you felt that way about me.."

 

Antoine froze stumbling over his tongue.Bunnie walked quietly towards him.

 

"That really was sweet of ya'll to sing that."

 

"Ehm..yes,why thank you" he said blushing.

 

Bunnie gave him a naughty mischevious smile and pulled off his helmet.

 

"W-wait a momento..! I though you were and Sally to being.."

 

Bunnie laughed.

 

"No suga,we're just friends thats all.She allready has someone she loves and appearently so do you" she said in a flirty tone.

 

She looked up at the sky and smiled remembering that tonight was another full moon.Antoine watched as she glowed in the light and transformed back into her normal state.His jaw dropped when he saw her true beauty as the moonlight danced and moved along the curves of her body.

 

"Ah think I like you too.." she said walking up and planting a kiss on him.They both layed down together and under the moonlight had an evening with the devils business.

 

Meanwhile Sonic and Sally were left alone together.Sonic finally came over to Sally working up the nerve to speak to her.Sonic had his hood tucked over his face to hide the disease growing on him.Sally gently pushed it aside touching his cheek gently.

 

"I'm going to die soon..." he said.

 

"Why do you say that?"

 

"I really dont think 'this' can be stopped or reversed."

 

"Well I believe we can! You just need hope!"

 

Sonic let her words sink in and smiled holding back a giggle.

 

"You said you loved me..." he said.

 

"Yes...yes I did" Sally said awkwardly.

 

Sonic turned to look at her.

 

"Why?"

 

"Why? Well...because you were always there for me when I needed you the most in this world and the other!" she said giving a cute smile shrugging her shoulders.

 

"Sal..."

 

"Dont forget you said you loved me to didnt you?" she said now in a different pleasent tone.

 

"Yep but I love chilli dogs more!" he said laughing.Sally laughed along with him and tackled him wrestling to the ground.For the first time in a long while they were having fun.Sonic was no overtop of Sally who looked at him with those big blue eyes of hers.Sonics heart raced.

 

"Sal..?"

 

"Yes...you may" she said delivering a gentle kiss to his lips.Soon they were both kissing eachother strong and heavily pushing eachothers bodies against eachother wanting to become one.She moaned softly as Sonic buried his face into her small but nice sized breasts.They enjoyed this moment together as they fucked eachother until they were too tired to stay awake any longer and peacefully slept together until dawn came.

 

When the sun rose their seemed to be a sound of distant thunder from far away.They packed up their remaining supplies and headed out once again.They began to cross into the outskirts of the Great Sand Desert.

 

"So where to now Sally girl?" asked Bunnie.

 

Before Sally could answer a distant sound caught her attention.She looked on the horizon and saw a dark speck approaching.

 

"Can you see what that is?" asked Rotor to Lupe.

 

"Its a man on some kind of machine coming straight toward us."

 

"A man?"

 

Unkownst to them it was the enemy who had come for them.Colin sneered getting ready.

 

"There you are.."

 

"He's not slowing down..." replied Rotor.

 

Colin flicked a switch and the sides opened up firing rockets out.They ducked out of the way avoiding the blast.Colin pulled out a electric shotgun and began blasting away at them.

 

"Huhahahahaha! Yes go ahead and run!! It'll just make things more interesting."

 

"Hey! What the hell is your problem?!" Sonic shouted.

 

He zoomed straight at him and leapt up to nail Colin straight in the face.Colin was quicker as he grabbed a knife and sliced the side of Sonics arm.Then he knocked him away making sonic go face first into the dirt.

 

"Hey!" shouted Rotor who went straight for him on the offensive.Colin turned his bike around and tackled Rotor with it sending the giant walrus crashing to the ground.Colin,with his bike still ontop of Rotor turned it around 360 degrees and did a burnout tearing his flesh and taking off leaving a cloud of dust in his face to gag on.Lupe and Bunnie went straight for him firing off everything they had but he was easily dodging all of their majour attacks and merely slapping off the smaller ones.

 

Two poles slid out from the sides clothes-lining them.

 

"Come on! Are you all this weak?" he said.

 

"Why you..."

 

Sonics right arm shot out like an elastic band grabbing onto the back of the bike and with monster strength threw it high up in the air.Colin jumped off his bike and free falled downwards firing away with crackshot aim at the freedom fighters.

 

At the last moment he swung around back on his bike and veered it back so the back wheel would take the force and bounce him forward.He was about to pin Sonic to the wall as a red smear until Bunnie grabbed onto his bike and threw it at a cliff wall.Colin ditched the bike letting it go and made a mad dash towards Bunnie.Her arm opened up into a cannon and she fired shots off but each time Colin would side step.Then Antoine stepped up and jumped in between her and him and hit him with a blast of electricity sending him skidding back.He smiled not feeling the pain of the attack.He ducked avoiding Lupes swing of the hammer and delivered a shark kick to her face and pulled out his gun and shot her 3 times.

 

"Lupe!" Sally yelled rushing to her aid.

 

"You bore me.Robotnik told me you were all special."

 

Enraged Sonic rolled up into spin mode and launched himself at Colin.He reered back and knocked Sonic away with a hard solid punch.Sally was shocked.How could a human being do all this?

 

Bunnie and Antoine both attacked Colin together.He single handedly blocked their attacks and avoided bullet fire from Bunnie.Colin punched Antoine hard in the face and brought his elbow back hitting Bunie and kicking her away.Then he leaped high in the air avoiding the boulder Rotor threw at him and took out his gun and shot Rotor eight times.He fell to the ground dying just like Lupe.

 

"NOOO!!! YOU WILL NOT HARM ANY MORE OF US!" cryed out Sonic racing towards him.

 

Colin pulled out the sword sheathed inside his mechanical spine and sliced off Sonics right arm.He went down screaming in pain.He rushed Antoine delivering a sharp stab wound to him and turning around slicing off Bunnies head.Sally collapsed at what just happend.

 

"No...no..it cant be..." she cryed.

 

Sonic got to his feet with his mind swimming with rage and hate letting his other side take over.He got that crazy grin on his face and his deformed arm suddenly had regenerated.His eyes went bloodshit and the infection spread deeper into him.

 

They paced in a circle not taking their eyes off eachother.

 

Colins eyes glew red with evil.At the same time they came at eachother attacking.Colins slashes with his sword Sonic easily dodged sending blow after blow to Colin but he didnt slow his attacks.He came to cleave Sonics head in two but Sonic caught the blade so Colin in turn sacked him hard and snapped his foot back and delivered a side kick to the teeth sending Sonic once again down on the ground.

 

"Damnit..!!"

 

His razor bladed claws swooped around barely knickking the side of his face.He didnt even notice he was even touched and continued his assault hitting Sonic was his iron punches.Sonic was too stunned too fight back as Colin continously pounded away on him sending left and right hooks to his face and uppercuts to his stomach.Soon the hedgehogs blood was spilling onto his face that only seemed to exite him more.

 

"Come on Sonic! I thought you were faster!"

 

Sonic replyed by headbutting Colin andcame down chopping his arm joints making his head go forward in shock.Instantly Sonic took advantage of this and snapped Colins neck back with enough force to kill him but he still stood standing.

 

"I dont die that easily" he said.

 

He stopped smiling and a cold look took over his face and took his sword and slashed Sonic across his face leaving a big gash running along his cheek to just under his ear.Blood sprayed out blinding him.Colin ended things by stabbing Sonic directly in the heart with his sword.Saly screamed but he ignored her and with the sword still tightly clutched in hand raised Sonic up off the ground still stuck in the blade letting him suffer.Finally after Sonic stopped struggling he took his broken body and held him high up over his head and threw him into a quicksand pit letting him sink.

 

"Feh.What a waste of my time" he said whiping the blood off the blade.He turned to Sally who was deathly afraid huddled in the corner.He looked down on her like she was some kind of insect and glared at her for a long time.Then he pulled out a small gun and shot her in the neck with tranquilizers.

 

"Robotnik wanted you unharmed and unharmed you shall be" he said gritting his teeth.He  took out his radio contacting SWaT Bots to teleport him back to base.

 

Sonic didnt know how much time had passed.He could not hear anything or see anything but float through cold darkness.

 

"I...I failed.I guess I'm dead" he thought to himself.

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

 

Then he felt his numb body twitch slightly.Suddenly he felt a hand reach out and grab him and the darkness seemed to just collapse around him.He awoke feeling a cold mechanical hand pulling on his arm dragging him slowly out of the sand.He opened his eyes to Bunnie Rabbot dragging him out.Lupe was beside her bandaged up like a mummy almost along with Rotor with patches all over him along with Antoine who's chest was bandaged up.

 

Sonic felt the cold pain in his chest where he was stabbed and the sand inside stinging like a thousand angry bee's.Bunnie layed him out flat and Lupe pressed her hands against his wound.She shuth her eyes breathing deeply concentrating on healing the wound.Slowly Sonic felt the cold flood in with a warmness and when she parted her hands the wound was gone.

 

Sonic looked up at the sky and noticed it was sundown.

 

"Shit! What happend?!"

 

"Simple Sonic.This stranger defeated all of us and took the Princess back to Robotropolis.I used the last of my medicine up to heal Antoine and myself.Rotors blubber saved him from anything serious and once I re attatched Bunnies head back on she was fine."

 

"WHAT?!!!!! Sally's gone?! We gotta move fast!!"

 

Sonic looked at Lupes face which seemed to hold a great amount of fear to it.

 

"What? What is it Lupe? What the hells wrong now?!"

 

A tear fell from Lupes eye as she responded.

 

"Espylacopa has finally come."

 

The others looked at her confused.

 

"Whats that? This...Espylacopa?"

 

"The sky shall go black and the earth will crumble,

When winds blow wrong and light is gone,

Espylacopa will be born,

And then the last miracle will shine" said Lupe reciting the old song.

 

"What does that mean?"

 

"It means the end of Mobius has come.We have all seen the signs.The constant collapsing of large sections of the land,how everything here has become poisoned and corrupt,how the weather has been acting so strangely.This is beyond Robotniks machines doing now."

 

Sonic and the others got a chill down their spine feeling fear take them.

 

"So this is going to be our last day alive?" he stammered.

 

Lupe nodded sadly.Everyone was too afraid and sad by this turn of events.They were all to scared to cry or speak.But Sonic blew it off snorting.

 

"End of the world huh? Well it doesnt matter anymore does it.This is blood for blood and by the gallon.These are the old days, the bad days,the all-or-nothing days.They're back! There's no choice left.And I'm ready for war" said Sonic bitterly.

 

They looked at the red horizon and noticed a train approaching.Thier were tracks beside them which were covered by the sand.It slowed to a stop beside them with a hiss.The train was long resembling a bullet with a lineup of other sections at back.Steam poured of the pipes covering the sides.

 

"Well...this is convenient" said Rotor.

 

"Abit too convenient almost" remarked Antoine.

 

Sonic shrugged it off and slowly stepped aboard the train.Thier were rows upon rows of empty seats.It felt like nobody had stepped aboard this train in a long time.

 

"It seems safe enough" he said helping them aboard.They sat together quietly staying close.

 

A loud unsettling buzz went off went off signalling the closing of the doors and the train begining to take off.

 

"Final stop approaching: Robotropolis" said a robotic voice from the speakers in the wall.

 

"Hold on Sal.."

 

 

CHAPTER 27

Approaching Destruction

 

 

When Sally opened her eyes she found herself in a very large room.She slowly got to her feet and noticed gigantic cables coming out of the floors running along the walls like snakes.She slowly turned around and was now face to face with her true enemy,Doctor Robotnik.She looked up seeing him strapped and fused to a giant machine pumping life support fluid in and out of him.She wasnt surprised at all to see him like this.

 

"Well well well...Princess Sally...we meet at last!" said Robotnik.

 

"Robotnik."

 

"You have caused me quite alot of trouble my dear.Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

 

"Yes.Why me? Why have you been after me all this time?"

 

Robotnik giggled devilishly.She shuddered when she heard it under the mettalic echo in his voice that seemed to fill the room.A mechanical tentacle arm siezed Sally wrapping around her waist like a snake raising her off the ground so they could meet face to face.

 

Sally stared at Robotniks ugly wrinkled old face with his white drooping mustache sagging down.

 

"You fascinate me,dear girl.You are the first to defy me and get this far! It was fun testing you and your pathetic little friends but after you killed my lutenent and destroyed one of my concentration camps you began to piss me off" he said showing his teeth.

 

Sally looked vengefully at Robotnik.

 

"Oh whats the matter Princess? Are we not feeling comfy?" he mocked.

 

"Why are you here Robotnik.Your not a Mobian,why do you exist here on Mobius" she asked bitterly.Sally had actually been wanting to ask that for a long time from Robotnik.

 

Robotniks face scrunched and his right away looked away lazily as if recalling a long lost dream.He then looked at Sally with great intruigue and exitement in his eyes.He made a small grin and licked his lips hungrily.

 

"Perhaps a history of my people would make you understand from my point of view on just why I am here and the good I am doing..."

 

A monitor floated down beside Sally and she looked over just so she could get that perverted gaze out of her mind he was giving her.

 

"Throughout our history dear girl we humans or as you call us 'Overlanders' are a warrior race that strive for power and knowledge.It has shaped our culture,our society,our lives."

 

Sally gazed at the monitor and saw images of of explosions erupting through the streets of cities and rolling tanks bulldozing their way through the streets and hundreds of Overlanders armed with rifles and flamethrowers with ghoulish gas masks over their faces.Bodies of civilians riddled the ground with their flesh scorched and with bullets in their heads with the rats feasting upon their eyes.

 

A low demonic mechanical voice narrarated the events happening.

 

"In 2021,acting blindly and without control,the terrorist group as UD (Universal Death) triggers the first bacteriological attack.All of Europe is contaminated by the mutant retro virus RHX-11,familiarly known as Grim Reaper because of its violent action and the impossibility of synthesizing and effective Anti-Virus.

 

The 20 nations of the European union were placed in quarantine.This posed a serious theat to the new econic order which emerged from 2019 Berlin agreements.

 

So begins the great recession."

 

Sally cringed and looked away from the horrible death being displayed.

 

"No,no more!"

 

Tiny mechanical hands forced open her eye lids and turned her head towards the monitor making her watch now.

 

The video fastforwarded now later on in history.She now saw two gigantic explosions from a view from outside the atmoshpere and gigantic tidal waves and lightning storms crashing into cities ripping them down like they were nothing and the earth splitting open and magma rushing out and large sections of cities falling into the earth.

 

"In 2037 the worlds ecstatic amazement at the site of the marvelous celestial show provided by the Great Dragon comet turned to horror when two tiny fragments detached themselves from the mass and crashed into the Persian Gulf and the Caspian Sea area.

The violent impact produced a tidal wave,completely flooding a vast part of the Arabian Peninsula.This is followed by a series of earthquakes that annihilate Mecca and Moscow.

 

The network that controls the world's supply of Petrol was totally destroyed."

 

"Well Princess? Enjoying your history lesson?" chimed Robotnik with his ever disturbing grin.

 

Now she saw rouged up looking people charging through the streets shooting and blowing up everything in their path crying out freedom and waving their flag.This made Sally shudder.It was everything the Freedom Fighters did not stand for was reflected upon the Overlanders.Bombs fell and gigantic war planes blocked out the sun and then showing the White House blown to smithereens and thousands cheering.

 

"In 2046,the escelating inter-ethnic violence on the east and west coasts of the United States induced the Superpresident to call for martial law.

A liberal pagan froup in California immediately called for secession,and independance is proclaimed.Twenty one other states followed,including Montana led by the freemen and Georgia headed by the masked riders.

A technological civil war broke out.The last remaining superpower was dismantled,

 

Heralding the dawn of America's fuedal age."

 

The video changed yet again.The buildings seemed to grow more vast and taller and more technological.This time it wasnt buildings getting bombed but flames everywhere smoking licking the conrete walls and people fighting and killing eachother to grab hold of strange looking helmets and strap them on their heads.

 

"In 2069,a top secret report showed that the new drugs known as N.E.D (pronounced 'need'; a abbreviation for near death experience) which have been highly popular since in 2020,especially among the stressed out technicians of the nations of the asian alliance for prosperity lead to serious genetic malformations.

 

The average I.Q in Japan,Korea and China dropped by 30 points in three generations,and many qualified workers were subjects to nuero motor disorders.

 

The asian economy plummeted and finally crashed in 2066."

 

Tears fell from Sallys eyes.All this violence and death made her heart feel sick.She had no idea that human beings were capable of being so destructive towards themselves.

 

"Aww,dont cry princess...the best is yet to come,eheheh."

 

"In 2118,chaos ruled the rest of the world.Soon after its inauguration,a major accident was reported in the first thermo nuclear reactor using controlled fusion.Built in response to China's ever increasing energy demands,the reactor goes out of control and a third of the new republic of Manchuria is covered in a destructive blanket.

A radioactive cloud came to rest in the upper atmosphere,reducing available sunlight by 30%.

 

This marked the begining of Mai Tan,or endless winter.

 

 

In 2130,the african continent,worn out by 50 years of endemic ethnic wars and by an uninterrupted series of epidemics,undergoes yet another shock when the black messiah,Mofred Antanarivo,was assassinated.

 

Massive immigration toward the south began as thousands flee the African continent by Military cargo ships.

 

Australia,the only livable landmass,triples its military capacity and sinks every unidentifyable ship that may enter its territorial waters.Australia succumbs,following a massive landing in 2133."

 

Sally watched the monitors and she saw bright flashes light up all over the Earth and saw oceans shudder and the land evaporate and the crusts give way with a black cloud consuming the atmosphere.

 

 

"In 2051,a unkown underground group called the Chosen Ones unleashed nuclear warheads all over the Earth whiping out 80% of all human populace.The survivors were rounded up and escaped in shuttle crafts where in 2055 a space colony was built to house the remainder of humanity.

 

 

In 2075,the planet Mobius was discovered and became a new place to call home was found for the humans to populate.It took 3 years journey as 25% of the population went while the remainder 75% decided to stay behind.

 

 

In 2079 the humans set up camps and began to make plans to expand and to use the raw new materials to power their machines but then were met by the natives of the planet called Mobians which less than thrilled by their prescence."

 

"Oh,so you bastardized your homes and now your kind wanted to do the same to ours?" replyed Sally to Robotnik.

 

"Hah! They were all fools.I wouldnt compare those idiots to myself,princess."

 

"In 2082,after the humans began to hunt down the Mobians shooting them for sport and eating them.The Mobians declared war surprising the humans by how much more advanced their culture was than they originally thought.The war was lead by Julius Kintobor,father of Dr Robotnik.

 

Thus begins the Great War.

 

 

In 2086,a radical scientist which had been performing illeagal experiments on live Humans and Mobians was sentenced to be executed by his brother,Colin Kintobor.

He then escaped and was found by two Mobians who were tooken to the king and then became a important ally in the war against the Overlanders.

 

 

In 2089,he became Warlord and commanded the troops equipping them with weapons he had invented and then one one fateful day took the enemy by surprise cutting the forces in half by drawing them out on the Great Plains and then whiped out the human capital city.Julius Kintobor was killed on that day and the humans surrendered.The king showed his hand at mercy and ordered them to leave Mobius and never return.They obeyed and left the planet."

 

Robotnik giggled in anticipation.

 

"Aah,history can be such fun dont you agree?"

 

"You are scum,Robotnik!"

 

"Why thank you,princess!"

 

"1 week after the Great War had come to a close the scientist,Julian Kintobor with the assistance of his nephew Snively had secretly assembled a army of machines known as SWaT Bots and on the next morning he attacked the Mobian capital of Mobotropolis rounding up in one day most of the populace who had gathered to celebrate the end of the war.From then this point on Julian Kintobor christianed himself as Robotnik and then the order of Robotnik."

 

"Now this I remember all too well..." she said dryly.

 

"In 2097 Robotnik had sucessfully captured all of the rebel survivors robotisizing them and expanded his city until- -" *FZZ* *SNAP*

 

The monitors flickered and sparks blew and the lights inside the room flickered.

 

"Oh now what?!" he growled annoyed.

 

Their was a powerful blizzard brewing over Robotropolis and had knocked out the video feed among other things.He sighed composing himself.

 

"Well as they say the rest is history."

 

Meanwhile the train sped steadily down the tracks passing between mountains past SWaT Bot control towers always monitoring the borders of Robotropolis.Sonic glanced over at the others who all seemed to be lost in their own thoughts recollecting themselves.The silence was cryptic.

 

Sonic then noticed it was snowing hard outside.He couldnt even see the mountain walls anymore.Just whiteness.He slumped back into his chair sighing listening to the humm of the engines.

 

"I cant stand this waiting!"

 

Antoine perked up.

 

"What are you waiting for? You doom or getting off this train?"

 

"Things cant be as black as they seem! Cmon,this cant be the end of Mobius!"

 

Lupe looked at Sonic.

 

"I wish you were right,Sonic..."

 

"Wait...Lupe! Could you run me by that song again of Espyla-whats-it-called?"

 

"The sky shall go black and the earth will crumble,

When winds blow wrong and light is gone,

Espylacopa will be born,

And then the last miracle will shine"

 

Sonic thought this over for a moment.

 

"What do you think it means when it says 'and then the last miracle will shine'?

 

"I'm not too sure...it was something I remembered only as a child."

 

"Well ah dont know about ya'll folks but I'll believe it when ah see it" said Bunnie folding her legs.

 

"Theirs still some hope! Something good will come out of this yet just you wait!" said Sonic confidently.

 

With this everyones confidence seemed to go up and feeling much better about the outcome.

 

Menawhile in Robotniks war room he was still monitoring the chaos inflicting upon the planet.One of his monitors floated down in his face alerting him.He raised his eyebrow.

 

"*Sigh*What is it now?"

 

All his monitor read was 'ESPYLACOPA' over and over.He tapped into his sattelites to track the source which was causing this interference and transfer it to video.

 

His eyes widened when he saw what the source was.Sally looked at the monitor showing the video.The antartic pole of Mobius had been blown apart causing violent earthquakes and floods all over the planet but that wasnt what was making Robotnik so scared.Out of the hole in the earth emerged a gigantic black ball of antimatter.Robotnik scanned it only to pick up infinite zeros.

 

"How can something like this exist?!" he asked himself.

 

Then the ball of antimatter slowly began to push outwards growing.It began to eat away at the planet as all matter that passed inside its walls were gone from all radar as if they didnt exist.It began to blanket itself across the oceans around it in every direction sucking up the oceans waters around it.It seemed to have no pull or force to it.It simply pushed its way along eating everything in its path.

 

"An interesting force of nature..."

 

"Whats going on?" Sally asked.

 

Robotnik turned to her almost forgetting she was still there giving her a fake yet menacing smile.

 

"I have been monitoring the planet for some time now and it seems the planet has shut itself down therefore causing a unhinging of cosmic balance of some sort thus resulting in the chain reaction of some kind of black hole being created to correct this mis allignment..."

 

"I bet this is all your fault!" she spat.

 

Robotnik growled tightening the cord around her.

 

"Watch your words,princess.You are in the prescence of God here."

 

"God? Is that what you think you are?! Your even worse than what you used to be."

 

"Insolence!!!!" he roared squeezing tighter till her bones began to ache.She held back her pain not giving him the satisfaction.

 

"ETA of Void matter reaching Robotropolis: one hour-twenty seven minutes-thirty three seconds" said a voice from his computer starting a silent countdown.

 

Robotnik grinned.

 

"More than enough to time to put my plan to work."

 

***

 

10 minutes had passed and Sonic,Antoine,Bunnie,Rotor,and Lupe had finally passed through all the barriers and had crossed into a tunnel that went underneath a wall of giant mountains passing through it all into the heart of Robotropolis.Sonics jaw dropped.

 

"HOLY!! Its gotten even bigger!!!"

 

"So this is Robotropolis.I can feel its evil all around us" said Lupe staring at everything as they passed by sky scrapers and various energy tanks and lightning towers.The city seemed almost alive it was so technologically advanced beyond most of their imaginations.Various insect like drones flew past the windows too busy monitoring something else to notice that spies had slipped through its security.

 

"I find it very strange we havnt been caught by some sort of security check yet" said Rotor.

 

"Whoa,look at that" said Sonic pointing out of his window.

 

Millions upon millions SWaT Bots seemed to pour out from the city forming into groups marching outwards.

 

"Thats a whole lot of robots..." said Bunnie.

 

"Its an army...!"

 

They felt the train skid to a stop suddenly and were thrown out of their seats.They heard sirens go off.

 

"INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! INTRUDER ALERT! SURRENDER TO THE GREAT AND POWERFUL DR ROBOTNIK!"

 

"Gawd,ah hate it when these things dont shutup said Bunnie.

 

"Looks like they finally found us out! We gotta move fast!" said Sonic racing towards the front end of the train.Unkownst to them they were sititng on a energy track and the power had just been switched off.The train plummeted to the ground throwing everyone backwards to the back.Sonic had everyone grab onto him and he juiced out smashing through the front window in the nick of time missing the train crashing and exploding behind them.

 

"Move!"

 

They split up firing off in every direction as Sentinel bots were on them firing lazers at them.The SWaT Bots noticed the intruders and stopped their march turned towards them.

 

"Uhh...well now what?" asked Rotor.

 

"Um...run! run! run! run!"

 

Strangely the SWaT Bots did not attack but it felt like they werent really running at all since their was a wall of them on each side that seemed to stretch a long distance.

 

"Why dont they fire?!"

 

"Perhaps they're too scared!" said Sonic.

 

As soon as Sonic made that remark they all turned on the offensive attacking them.

 

"Oops.."

 

"YOU IDIOT!!!" they yelled.

 

The SwaT Bots were formidable warriors.Each all programmed to move faster than a regular human being came down on them in every direction.Lupe threw up a shield around them saving them momentarily but the SwaT Bots pushed their might against her magic firing off their wrist lazers trying to bust it open.

 

"Unnh...I cant keep this up for very long!" said Lupe.

 

"We need to find higher ground!" announced Rotor.

 

"We cant not as long as we're surrounded" said Antoine angrily.

 

The barrier flickered and then just as her shield fell and they moved in like locusts for the kill they stopped.When Sonic opened his eyes he saw a wrist lazer pointed at his face in every direction.The SWaT Bots moved aside forming a break in their path.Sonic looked up and saw the SWaT Bots leader stroll through coming straight at them.It was the one who ambushed him that day.The one who had dragged him to Robotnik in the first the place.

The Red SWaT Bot.

 

It looked exactly like the rest exept it was stained red in blood.It motioned for the SWaT Bots to move on and continue their march outwards without him.They obeyed and walked past them.Had this machine just saved their life or condemned them?

 

"You..." said Sonic bitterly raising his fists.The Red SWaT Bot let out a evil laugh from within its circuitry.It twitched its claws eagerly.

 

"I remember you" it said.

 

"I was not aware you had lived.An error that needs to be corrected."

 

Everyone got into their battle stances awaiting for it to lunge out and attack.But it merely waited.Then with its finger its motioned them to start things off.

Bunnie was the first to try to take it on.She swung her fist at it which it blocked and popped the joint out of its hand reaching around locking up her arm and then pinning her to the ground.Its visor began to light up to scorch her but Antoine jumped in hacking and slashing away like a madman at it.It grabbed onto his face with its claw like feet and whipped him high into the air.Sonic spun around him in a cyclone in a attempt to knock it off balance and throw it through the air.

 

It clamped itself into the ground and folded itself inside its chest.Then in a flash it launched itself high above out of Sonics attack range and aimed its gun at antoine who was coming down.Antoine pointed his sword at it managing to crack off a shot down the gun barrel before it fired blowing the gun to smithereens.Its hands folded in two and a machine gun slid out firing off bullets at them.But these werent ordinary bullets.They were specially designed to be heat seaking bullets to explode like little tiny bombs on impact.While they were trying to dodge these it moved in on the slowest out of them all,Rotor.A double end sword made especially for it to use during close range combat.Rotor tryed to grab ahold of him to try and break him but every time he would try it would try to cut off his hands.Rotor reached into his arm band pockets and pulled out a smoke bomb and it exploded in its face for a brief moment shutting off its vision monitors.Which was long enough for Rotor to get a shot in punching it hard sending it Lupes way.It sprang up  opening up its chest firing out scatter shot rockets at them.Sonic sprang up and manged to grab onto its leg throwing its aim off.Sonic reached for the big plug behind its neck to shut it off but it slapped Sonic away before he could get a chance.

 

"Grr...too fast!" he remarked.

 

"You will all die now."

 

It was begining to get desperate.They were wearing down its batteries and soon it would shut down and they all were too quick for any of its attacks so it pulled out its last ace.It opened up its core and reached inside of itself punching in a countdown for self detonation.Rotor yelled telling everybody to run and avoid the blast.The Red SWaT Bot went out with a great big bang with the force of a large missle knocking everyone off their feet.

 

"Ugh...how many times can we get slammed around?" said Sonic groggily.

 

"We have to get to Sally!" said Bunnie desperately.

 

"I know! I know!"

 

"Heh,perhaps I can help" said a voice.

 

They looked up and their was Colin Kintobor perched ontop of a pillar looking down on them.

 

"You want your friend? She's in Robotniks palace behind me.Better hurry!"

 

They were confused on why he was helping them.He jumped down elegently walking towards them.

 

"You! Stay.We have unfinished business" he said pointing at Sonic.

 

"Go,free Sally.I'll catch up after this now hurry!"

 

They scamped off quickly down the highway to their right.Sonic stared at Colin who was pacing around him.

 

"You know...I thought I had killed you.How did you survive?"

 

"I guess I dont like the idea of dying."

 

"Heh,is that so? Well I dont think you have a choice anymore,hedgehog!"

 

"Tell me- -"

 

"Colin.My names Colin" he said gruffly.

 

"Tell me,Colin...whats your deal with working for Robotnik anyhow?"

 

His face twisted into anger.

 

"Whats it to you?"

 

"Did I hit a nerve?" Sonic mocked.

 

Colins black eyes began to glow red.

 

"I'm Robotniks older brother you idiot."

 

'Whaat!? But Robotnik is so old and your...your.."

 

"Not."

 

"Well,yeah..are you even human?"

 

"Not quite,I'm a super human."

 

Sonic scoffed at him.Colin was now becoming very annoyed by him.

 

"And so your Robotniks brother.Whats does that make MR Snively?"

 

"......actually,I'm his father."

 

SOnic fell over backwards from the shock.

 

"YOUR KIDDING ME!!!!! YOU MUST BE!!!"

 

"No,I speak truth,unfortunately."

 

"Sheeeesh! What a messed up family you got,pal.Hate to see what mom looks like."

 

"Thats it rodent!"

 

Colin charged at Sonic and they both exchanged blow for blow to eachother not dodging or stepping back.Just full frontal punches all out.Sonic hads tucked his head under avoiding Colins punches and hammered away on his stomach like a boxer hitting him over and over again until Sonic hit Colin so hard he was sent crashing to the ground.

 

"Thats..the first time anybody has knocked me down before.." he commented whiping the blood oozing down the side of his mouth.

 

"You cant beat me,Sonic."

 

"Oh yeah? Why's that?"

 

"I am stronger and more advanced than you.Plus most of my bones have been replaced with titanium making me stronger.Plus I feel no pain because my body is anethesized in morphine."

 

"Uugh! You sick freak!"

 

Colin pulled out his sword taking a swing at Sonic.

 

"I may be sick but I am not a freak."

 

"You got one fucking ego,pal."

 

Colins face twisted into hate.He slashed madly at Sonic who was begining to learn his attacks and how he moves and was begining to dodge him easier predicting his movements.Sonic rolled into a buzzsaw and came at Colin coming in too fast for Colin to swat away with his right arm getting sliced right off.Colin gasped in shock at this.He felt no pain but he had just lost his whole arm.

 

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!"

 

He grabbed the sword and pryed it from his dead hand and continued his blind assault against Sonic.Sonic was now dodging everything he had with ease.

 

"I'm sorry to have to do this old buddy but I got no other choice."

 

Sonic jumped up punching him as hard as he could busting his jaw and then rolled up into a ball and shot towards Colin like a speeding bullet taking his head right off.His body collapsed to the ground shaking violently until finally laying still.Sonic didnt want to kill him but he was going to kill him and he didnt have any more time to waste.He juiced towards the claw shape building where Robotnik was at hoping he wasnt too late.

 

 

CHAPTER 28

The End at Last!

 

 

As Sonic blasted towards the main road leading to the Command Tower he noticed a huge wreck of SWaT Bots and other dead robots scattered about.They had even managed to tear down the front gate which was 72 inches thick.He definately wouldnt want to be on the other end of things.It was a maze inside the building but Sonic followed the trail of carnage left behind.All around him were giant stone statues of Robotnik echoing his true form.

 

Sonic found an elevator.All of the buttons had names of the floors and their were alot.

 

"Hmm..if I were a fat dictator where would I hide myself?" he wondered.

 

No doubt Robotnik would want to be far away from any sort of danger so Sonic assumed e would be on the very bottom floor and pressed the button and waited.As it slid down he saw various floors where droids were buzzing around monitoring their tasks checking up on readings from computers transferring the data to other computers.As he decended he saw floors that were of gigantic furnaces spewing off burning hot liquids and gigantic gears turning and pipes hissing.It was as if Sonic was descending down to hell.Then with a final pleasent ding the elevator stopped swinging open the glass doors.

 

Their at the end of the hall way he met up with the rest who were in front of a gigantic steel door.Sonic could see Bunnie and Lupe pounding away on it but the metal was super strong and they couldnt even dent it.

 

"Hey guys! Thanks for clearing the way for me!"

 

"Bout time you showed up Sonique!" said Antoine who was with Rotor trying to crack the security codes to open the doors.

 

"We've been having some difficulties getting passed this door.I'm not sure what kind of metal its made from but we cant break it down and the controls have been locked down with a highly complicated encrypted code" said Rotor fiddling with the wires.

 

"Well why dont we just go under it?" said Sonic.

 

They all stopped and looked at him blankly.

 

"Um,what?"

 

"Your a genious! Why didnt we think of that before!" said Rotor slapping his forhead.

 

Before long Sonic had managed to tunnel a hole underneath the floor and around the gate offering a shortcut.Outside of Mobius the void was slowly approaching the borders of Robotropolis.Thier millions of SWaT Bots were lined ready to fight.Gigantic city sized warships filled the skies and hundreds of walkers joining in.It was a dark formless wall of death that seemed to approach.Shadowy-like tentacles crawled along the ground as if it were feelers knowing whats up ahead.Powerful electricity crackled up and down and from within the black abyss.Robotniks defense sattelites shifted from their orbit in space and began to power up targetting the anomoly.

 

The fight was about to begin

 

***

 

As Sonic and co. follwed the red carpet down the dark room suddenly the room exploded with the sound of music.It was angelic music played by a large organ piano with the sounds of latin chanting.The dim lights light up more revealing the source of all the suffering and disaster that fell upon Mobius.The source of all evil emminating from one point.They stared up at the great giant machine of Doctor Robotnik.Two giant monitors hovered beside him showing a good view of his face.He grinned devilishly down upon them.

 

"Welcome one and all...I have been expecting you."

 

"So...this is Robotnik" said Lupe staring up at him.

 

Sonic looked over and saw Sally hanging from one of his mechanical arms.

 

"SALLY!!!!"

 

Sonic sprang forward at him but was shocked and sent flying back by an invisible barrier.

 

"Tsk,tsk,tsk dear boy.Havnt you learned its never that easy?"

 

"What have you done to Sally! Answer me!!!" shouted Bunnie.

 

"Ah,Bunnie...it has been too long.You were my greatest creation."

 

"Ya'll didnt create me! YOu robotisized me to be your slave!"

 

"Yes I did but you evolved into something much more than that.You became more than a mere machine.You were able to elude me for years and even have the power to take down next generation models such as Rouge" he said with a chuckle.

 

"Join me now Bunnie...return to your master and I promise you I will de robotisize you."

 

"AH DONT WANT TO BE DE ROBOTISIZED ANYMORE! AH JUST WANT THE SATISFACTION OF TAKING YOU DOWN!!!!!" she screamed opening up her arm into a cannon powering up for a big bang to break through his shield.

 

"Fool."

 

Suddenly Bunnie was struck down by a wave of screaming pain focused at her mind.The same trick he relentlessly did on Colin to keep him in line he could do to anyone else he wanted.She rolled around on the ground screaming clutching her head.He laughed and then turned up the pressure.Robotniks achilles heel was that he couldnt do this to more than one person at the same time.So he turned off her torture and began hitting everyone else one by one laughing at their torture and pain.

 

Sally awoke and gazed upon her friends who came to her rescue only to be suffering.She struggled wildly trying to break free but she was trapped and could only helplessly watch.Robotnik turned to one of his monitors to watch the battle ensue against the void.

 

All at once millions of machines opened fire upon the thing blasting it over and over.Lazers,missles,bombs,everything was fired at the unkown object.Wave after wave of fire was shot at it.It was like watching tiny little stones being dropped into water on how the walls rippled.The sattelites fired down powerful lazer fire more powerful than a warhead could hope to achieve.They all fired at once hitting the same spot.Their was a gigantic flash of light and a earth shattering boom that shook the planet momentarily cutting off the video.Robotnik smiled in victory.

 

"Everything is going according to plan.Now to finally leave this wretched dustball once and for all!"

 

A giant ring like shaped object opened up from the floor behind him.Robotnik sent the commands and the energy cells into the machine turning it on.In a great light blinding flash it activated.When Sally looked over her heart almost leaped out of her body.

 

Their it was staring back at her through the portal was Mobius.The Mobius she came from.It was there.She reconized the mountains,the great forest,Knothole Village,even Robotropolis was a sight for sore eyes to her.

 

"Does this look familiar,princess? It should.I have been constructing a gateway to another universe because I have grown very bored of my life.I have conquered all of Mobius and every planet depsite my technology is still too far for me to reach and to conquer so I built a gateway between worlds where I can start all over again!"

 

"You monster!!!" said Sonic picking himself up.

 

"Not enough you ruined our world but you want to ruin hers now too!" said Lupe.

 

"Well if you dont like what I am doing why dont you stop me!" he snarled opening himself up firing off lazer blasts.They sprang into action avoiding everything he was throwing at him pounding away on his shield but getting forced back.Then the floor underneath them began to open up.The hot steam rised out almost burning them.They grabbed onto the walls and began to climb but Robotnik did not allow that shooting them down.

 

"Yes!! Fall!! Fall!" he cryed.

 

Sally squrimed around tightly attempting to break free.She was able to free her hands and slowly worked out loosening the cord wrapped around her waist.Robotnik was too busy going kill happy he didnt notice.

 

Meanwhile outside the dust had finnaly settled and the SWaT Bots awaited its next move.Above all this was the mysterious being Mogul looking down from the clouds watching everything taking place.

 

"And so it ends."

 

Despite all the damage that was thrown at the thing it still stood their standing.It had grinded to a halt waiting for any more attacks.Electricity crackled up and down the void wall and slowly missles began to float out of it.The same missles that were fired at it.All of the missles that were sent at it it spat them back out blowing away the first line.Then it spat out the great boom it sucked up from the defense satellites combined force and unleashed it upon the army of SWaT Bots whiping out half the army instantly.

 

Robotnik saw the flash light up on his screen distracting him from the fight.

 

"WHHHAAAAT?!!" he cryed out in surprise.

 

Sally took this chance now that he was distracted and jumped up grabbing onto his mustache clinging onto dear life.He screamed in pain and fury and jerked his head around trying to throw her off.Sally saw at the corner of her eyes mechanical hands about to sieze her so she grabbed onto the big fat cord going into Robotniks brain and pulling hard snapped it in half.Robotnik screamed as his shield dissipitated and suddenly had now lost control of his entire army.His sattelites,his machines,all of Robotropolis was shut down exept for backup power.

 

Sally grabbed onto his curtain cape and slid down.The floor sealed itself back up and everyone who were clinging onto pipes in the walls jumped down safely.

 

"Die."

 

Robotnik was lost in rage and anger sending everything he had at them.The room shook and giant sections of the cieling began to crumble tumbling down.

 

"YOU DARE ATTACK GOD!!!!!"

 

Bunnie shot off her cannon destroying some of his cannons.While he was busy trying to fend them off he did not know that the void had crept even closer and had consumed his entire army and was begining to spread across his great city.

 

Robotnik was amazed on how these tiny mobians could fight so hard and not be destroyed.

 

"You will never stop us ever again!!!!" cryed Sally.

 

They all jumped up on him pounding and thrashing tearing into the machinery that kept him alive.He activated a special backup deflecting everyone back.He huffed and puffed composing his rage.

 

"You are all going to die here and now" he said.

 

"I am invincible and I will escape this dying world" he said as he slowly began to turn around and move closer towards the portal.

 

"OH NO YOU DONT!!!!" cryed Rotor charging in and pushed his arms through Robotniks barrier grabbing onto him as he was just centimeters away from the portal.

He beared down on the pain as the skin on his hands began to burn.It hurt so bad but he could not let go.Bunnie and Lupe joined in putting the pain past them grabbing onto Robotnik and began to drag him back slowly.

 

"NOO!!!" he shouted.

 

Sonic jumped up and now was standing between Robotnik and the portal with a sharp blade that he had found on the ground.Robotnik grinned.

 

"And just what do you think your doing,rodent?"

 

"I'm going to stop you!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHA! Stop me? You are me! You are the seed of my rebirth,hedgehog.You should be honored."

 

"Yeah,but when you get a second life I'll die right?"

 

"That is the plan" he said smirking.

 

"But tell me...what happens if I die,Robuttnik?" he said in a monotone voice holding the blade tip to his chest.

 

Robotniks eyes widened.

 

"No...you wouldnt dare do that to yourself!"

 

"So...you do have a weakness after all."

 

Sonic looked over at Sally who hadtears streaming down on her face.

 

"Dont do it!!" she pleaded.

 

Sonic shed a tear as well.

 

"Sal,I love you.I hope the Sonic I am back home treats you better than I did" Sonic said finishing his last words as he raised the knife and brought it down upon him stabbing himself straight through his oversized heart.

 

Robotnik screamed feeling Sonics pain.His circuitry overloaded and his machine ruptured cracking as various things were shutting down or exploding from within him.A black oil liquid oozed out of Robotniks mouth and nostrils as he choked on his blood gagging until finally slumping over dead.Robotniks head quickly decomposed as his flesh and bones turned to dust leaving behind his shell.Sally and everyone rushed over to the fallen hero.Sonic layed sprawled out long dead but when Sally looked at his face it wasnt a face of pain or regret or sadness.It was of peace.She sobbed hugging his cold body.the entire room was now coming down ontop of them.But,when Sally's tears struck Sonics face they suddenly began to shine.She paused noticing Sonics body was now starting to glow.His body floated up and began to transform into a warm light.The feeling felt so good...it was like touching heaven.

 

The sky shall go black and the earth will crumble,

When winds blow wrong and light is gone,

Espylacopa will be born,

And then the last miracle will shine.

 

The prophecy had now been fufilled.The white light expanded sweeping over Robotropolis and it spread itself over the void,over the entire planet.Everything was right in the world once more.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

Sally opened her eyes finding herself floating in a warm white abyss.Then out from the light stepped her friends who all seemed to be very happy and content.Bunnie was now permanently de robotisized and whole once more.Antoine looked like the Antoine she knew.His scars and bags under his eyes had vanished and his face was more colorful.His robotic arm was gone and he had his old arm back.Lupe was their also holding Rotors hand.They all were smiling very content.

 

"Whats going on? Are we...are we dead?"

 

"No" replied Lupe happily.

 

"We've returned to the planet.Mobius is reborn and everything is going to start over fresh from the begining once more."

 

"But wheres Sonic?!"

 

"Here I am Sally" Sonic said stepping forward.Sally shed more tears but they were tears of happyness.Sonic was back to normal.The infection that plagued him was gone.He slowly walked up to her caressing her cheek.

 

"Hey,everythings ok now.We're all going back to get reborn along with everyone else but you have your own world to go home to."

 

"The Mother Mobius is going to send you back home" said Lupe.

 

"B-But will I ever get to see you all again?"

 

"Of course ya'll will!" said Bunnie.

 

"Just have to think of us and we'll be by your side."

 

Sally began to feel herself being pulled back by an invisible force back farther and farther.Before she passed out she cryed out to them.

 

"I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIENDS!!!!!"

 

 

***

 

Darkness took her.But when Sally opened her eyes she was back home safe and sound in her hut.Sonic and everyone were standing over her with great concern.

 

"Uh..you ok,Sal? You came down with a real bad cold and you've been out for awhile now.Didnt think you were going to ever wake up!" he said.

 

Sally burst into tears hugging Sonic feeling so happy.She was home.

 

 

She was finally home and all was well once more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                    THE END