Disclaimer- I do not own the rights for “Sonic the Hedgehog”, for the umpity-umpth time!

Okay, people, this fic is something that I’ve been cooking up for a few weeks now. Certain parts of it may either freak you out or make you laugh. Well, I love Humor fics, so DEAL WITH IT ALREADY! (Oh, yeah, and I plan to give up my obsession over Snively when all of hell becomes a skating rink. So there!)

Robotnik sat back in his throne one morning, pondering to himself just how to dispose of that pesky Hedgehog, as usual, when Snively entered the control room.

“What is it, Snively?” Robotnik snapped in an impatient tone. “Can you not see that I am currently in the process of scheming? Brilliant minds such as mine should never be disturbed, you know!”

‘Yes, I’m so sure’ Snively thought sarcastically to himself. He spoke up in his usual cute, timid voice. “Forgive me, my liege, but I just came by to give you today’s mail.”

“Oh, is that all?” Robotnik asked, as he turned his chair around to face his lackey. “Well, what did I receive today, Snively? Endless bills, no doubt.”

“Actually, sir, today you only received a single letter,” Snively said.

“Oh? And who is it from?”

“Well, sir, it appears to be addressed from… your mother, sir.”

Robotnik’s eyes widened. For a split second he was speechless. “My… mother?” A look of worry crossed his face.

“Er, did you wish for me to read you the letter, sir?” Snively asked.

In a lightening-fast motion that seemed almost impossible for a man of his build, Robotnik snatched the letter out his nephew’s hands. “No, that won’t be necessary, Snively!” He opened the letter and read it to himself. Slowly, he lowered the letter down from his face, a look of absolute horror masked upon it.

“Sir, is something the matter?” asked Snively, who didn’t really give a rat’s ass.

“My mother is coming here to visit,” Robotnik said slowly, in horrified monotone. “She’s going to be here by tomorrow morning.”

“Oh,” Snively said, looking a bit puzzled. “Um, if I may ask, sir, why exactly would you consider that to be a bad thing?” Snively had never met Robotnik’s mother before. Come to think of it, he’d never even heard Robotnik speak of her.

“Never mind, Snively,” Robotnik said quickly. “Now stop standing around like an idiot, and get to work cleaning the place up! She’s due to arrive first thing tomorrow! I want the entire base to be spic-and-span! I want all the toilets and sinks spotless, the walls scrubbed, and the halls swept! I don’t want to see a spec of dust anywhere! Is that clear?”

Snively sighed wearily, knowing that this would take him all day. “Yes, sir.”

“Well? Why are you still here?! Get to work! Time is of the essence, you know!” Robotnik screamed. “GO, NOW!”

Snively hurried away to start his chores. He couldn’t help but wonder why Robotnik was so frantic about the arrival of his mother. “Why, you’d almost think we’re expecting King Acorn!” Snively muttered under his breath. “If he wasn’t currently trapped in the Void, that is,” he added with a smirk.

The next morning, Robotnik was nervously pacing back and forth in the control room, his hands behind his back. It had been years since he had last seen his mother. Truth be told, Robotnik was NOT looking a bit forward to her visiting. For, you see, his mother always had a tendency to treat him like a child. Ever since he was young. He had always considered her to be extremely over-protective and bossy. And stubborn! She had to have been the most pig-headed woman alive, as far as Robotnik was concerned. When she made up her mind about something, arguing with her would be futile. She always believed that she was right about everything, no matter what the circumstances were, and she always had to have her own way. Crossing her meant trouble… big trouble. (Yup, like mother, like son.)

Just than, a couple of SWATbots entered the room. “SIR, YOUR MOTHER HAS JUST ARIVED.”

Robotnik sighed. “Ah… very good, show her in then.”

The SWATbots left and returned a second later with Mrs. Robotnik. Robotnik took a deep breath and walked over to his mother. “Mother… hello. It’s good to see you again after all this time. You’re looking well… Er, how was your trip here? Smooth, I hope…”

“SONNY-BOY!!” Mrs. Robotnik screamed, throwing her arms around her son. “HOW’VE YA BEEN ALL THIS TIME, SON?”

“Er, fine, Mother,” Robotnik said, stifling a grunt. “Thank you for asking.”

“So, I hear you took over the city of Mobotropolis!” Mrs. Robotnik exclaimed in her overly-loud voice. “Did you really, Jullian?”

“Yes, Mother, as a matter of fact I have. It is now known as Robotropolis,” Robotnik said proudly. “I have also banished King Max Acorn to the Void before I took over. The old fool would have interfered with my plans for greatness.”

“That’s my boy!” Mrs. Robotnik was saying. “I always knew that you’d make something outta yourself one day! Been doing all right for yourself these past few years, huh?”

Robotnik nodded. “Yes, Mother. I have my life perfectly under control. I have great plans for the future, with my ever-increasing robotic empire. Someday I will have everybody on this whole planet roboticized and under my control! And when that day comes, I will finally be able to conquer all of Mobius, just like I’ve always dreamed of!”

“Good for you, sonny-boy!” Mrs. Robotnik exclaimed, slapping him on the back. “You’re really making your old momma proud! I feel like I can finally die in peace now, knowing that my son’s got a good handle on his life!”

“Oh, Mummy,” Robotnik said, blushing.

Just than, Snively entered the room. “Greetings, lord Robotnik,” he said.

Mrs. Robotnik looked at her son and giggled. “So that’s what you call yourself now, eh? Robotnik… I like it! It’s catchy!”

Snively stared at Robotnik’s mother. The first thing he noticed about her was her size. Good gravy, she was nearly as fat as he was! And she was almost just as ugly and scary too! Snively shuddered. The mere sight of her was enough to creep him out. She also had a horribly-loud voice, enough to give anyone a splitting headache, and little specs of saliva flew from her mouth when she talked. Snively took an immediate disliking to her.

Mrs. Robotnik glanced down at the tiny man. “Who’s the shrimp, sonny-boy?” she asked Robotnik.

Snively stifled a smirk. ‘Sonny-boy? Oh, brother!’ he thought to himself.

“Oh, this is just Snively, my incompetent little nephew and lackey,” Robotnik said. “Snively, this is my mother.”

“Hello, ma’am,” Snively said, trying not to let his irritation at that last remark show through.

The huge woman roared with laughter, causing the fat on her chin to bob up and down, much to Snively’s disgust. “SNIVELY?! What kind of a fool name is that?” She laughed some more. “Say, how come you’re so bald, boy? And what’s with that nose? And your height… I guess you didn’t eat all your vegetables when you were a kid, shrimpy!”

Snively sighed. It was bad enough those Freedom Fighters always made fun of him! No, he was not too fond of this woman at all. He hoped that she wouldn’t be staying long. But judging from the amount of luggage she had with her, it appeared that Snively was out of luck.

“Well now, aren’t one of you going to take these heavy things off my hands for me?” Mrs. Robotnik said impatiently. She shook her head and rolled her eyes. “Just like men to be so darn thoughtless!”

“Uh, Snively can take your things, Mother,” Robotnik said quickly. “He’ll be glad to, now won’t you, Snively?” he added in a tone which indicated that he had better not complain.

Snively groaned at the thought of lugging all those heavy bags. Why couldn’t he have seen this coming? “Why, of course, sir,” he said quickly, “where are my manners?”

“Thanks, shrimpy,” Mrs. Robotnik said, dropping all her luggage onto Snively. The little man’s knees were knocking like mad as he struggled to keep his balance under all that weight. “W-where d-do you wish me to t-take these for you, ma’am?” he managed to gasp out.

“Say, sonny-boy, where is my room anyway?” Mrs. Robotnik asked her son. “I hope you fixed up a decent place for your old momma to sleep.”

“Of course, Mother,” Robotnik said with a nod. “I’ve made arrangements for you to stay in Snively’s room while you’re visiting.”

Snively nearly dropped the bags. ‘WHAT?’ he wanted to scream in protest. “But, sir, with all due respect,” he began, “why was I not informed of this temporary arrangement?” He put certain emphasis on the word temporary. “I mean, it being my bedroom, and all…”

“Oh, quit your blasted whining, Snively!” Robotnik snapped. “You can sleep on a cot in the hallway! That’s good enough for you. And for your information, the sleeping arrangements were decided by me at the last minute. Now stop complaining and start carrying Mother’s things down to your… or should I say, her room,” Robotnik snapped.

Snively sighed. “Yes, sir.” As he lugged the heavy bags down the hall, he thought to himself, ‘Oh, I have a feeling that it’s going to be a very long visit indeed…’

Later that day, Snively made his way down to the control room to review the security tapes from the past twenty-four hours. “This shouldn’t take me too long,” he was saying to himself. “And the sooner I get this little chore completed and out of my way, the sooner I can relax, hopefully for the rest of the day.” He entered the control room and stopped dead in his tracks, mouth hanging open in shock. Mrs. Robotnik was sitting in his uncle’s personal Chair and watching soap operas on the monitors!

“Um, m-ma’am,” he began carefully, “if I may be so bold as too ask… what on Mobius are you doing?!”

“What does it look like I’m doing, shrimpy?” Mrs. Robotnik snapped. “Watching my soaps, of course! Never miss ‘em, you know!”

“B-but how d-did you get access to them on our monitors?” Snively cried.

“I just phoned the cable company and ordered the ‘All-Soap Network’,” Mrs. Robotnik said casually, as she munched on a bowl of popcorn. “You can’t expect me to miss my stories, even though I’m visiting, can you?”

“WHAT? But madam,” he cried, “really now, this is highly unorthodox! You must phone the cable company immediately and tell them to take it back! We can’t have your ridiculous soap operas jamming our circuits! Do you know how much trouble this could get me into?”

Mrs. Robotnik stood up and glared down at Snively, who gulped and backed away whimpering. “Did I just hear you call my soap operas “ridiculous”, shrimpy?” she asked, grabbing him by the throat. “HUH?”

“N-no, madam, not at all,” Snively stammered. “I-I take it all back! As long as you’re here, you can have free access to the monitors to use in whatever way you like!”

“Good.” Mrs. Robotnik dropped Snively. “Because if I can’t watch my soaps, than I get very cranky. And when I hear others putting down my soaps, I get even more cranky! And when I get really cranky, than I become very, very unpleasant.” She smiled evilly. “Do you know what I’m trying to say here, shrimpy?”

“Oh, o-o-of c-c-course, madam,” Snively gulped, shaking. ‘My God, she’s the spitting image of the Big Round Guy!’ he thought to himself.

Mrs. Robotnik’s expresion suddenly changed to that of a jolly one. “Well than, what are you just standing around for, shrimpy?” he said loudly. “You’re missing all the action!” She grabbed Snively and forced him to watch the soap opera with her. Snively decided that resisting wouldn’t be the wisest thing to do. Besides, releasing himself from her tight, iron grip would be impossible. “Um, ma’am,” he squeaked, trying to avert his gaze from the screen, “I hate to interrupt your program, but I really have some important work to complete and-” He shut up when he saw her fierce glare and reluctantly turned his attention back to the screen.

At that moment, Robotnik happened to enter the control room. “Snively, are you quite finished with those tapes yet?” He stopped dead in his tracks. “What on Mobius?!” he cried.

“Er, hello, sir,” Snively laughed nervously. “Heh, heh.”

“Sonny-boy!” Mrs. Robotnik cried, waving. “You’re just in time! Pull up a chair!”

The next morning…

“ARGGHHH!!” Mrs. Robotnik’s scream echoed all throughout the base.

Robotnik and Snively burst into her bedroom… that is to say, Snively’s former bedroom. “Mother, what‘s wrong?” Robotnik cried.

“What’s wrong?” Mrs. Robotnik screamed. “WHAT’S WRONG? Oh, nothing much, apart from the fact that I’M ONLY HAVING A PERSONAL CRISIS HERE!!”

Robotnik and Snively both looked a bit uncomfortable. “Er, if you don’t mind me asking, ma’am, what kind of a crisis would that be?” Snively asked nervously.

“Foolish male! Only the most urgent kind of crisis any woman can face, of course!” Mrs. Robotnik cried. “I’m out of tampons!!”

Snively’s face turned a bright red shade. “M-madam!” he cried. “Really now, I don’t need to know this!”

“What? You asked me, didn’t you?” Mrs. Robotnik said. “And what on Mobius are you looking so gosh-darn grossed out for? Don’t you know that it’s all part of a woman’s natural cycle? Maybe I oughta explain to you all about how the process works so you get a better understanding…”

“Arrgghh! Oh no, please, spare me the details!” Snively cried, looking positively horrified. “I paid enough attention in Health Class when I was a lad, thank you very much!”

“Well, the fact remains I’m expecting my “monthly visitor” very shortly, and I need some tampons!” Mrs. Robotnik said firmly. “So you’re just going to have to go into the city and pick me up some, shrimpy!”

“WHAT?” Snively wailed. “But madam, why can’t Robotnik go purchase them for you? He’s your son, after all!”

“Because my boy is far too important and busy, that’s why! Besides, you’re the lackey, so running errands should be part of your job.”

“With all due respect, madam,” Snively said, “I happen to be Robotnik’s lackey… and going out and buying tampons isn’t part of my job!”

“Well, as long as I’m staying here, you have to do as I tell you as well!” Mrs. Robotnik snapped. “Now… GO OUT AND GET ME THE TAMPONS!!” Mrs. Robotnik screamed at the top of her lungs.

Robotnik chuckled. “It isn’t wise to cross Mother, Snively. Especially when her Monthly Visitor’s due to arrive.”

“B-but, sir…” Snively whined, looking up at his uncle for help. “Please…”

“DON’T MAKE ME BREAK MY FOOT OFF ON YOUR ASS, BOY!!” Mrs. Robotnik screamed at Snively. Snively gulped and went into one of those cartoonish jogging-on-the-spot-for-three-seconds-before-taking-off routines.

“AND DON’T COME BACK WITHOUT THEM!” Mrs. Robotnik bellowed after him.

“This is ridiculous!” Snively snapped, as he trudged down the streets of Robotropolis, on his way to the Robotropolis Market. “That stupid cow! She thinks that just because she’s the Big Round Guy’s mother, she can get away with doing whatever she pleases! Making fun of me, taking over my room, interfering with my work with her stupid soap operas, and now this! Who does she think she is anyway?” He snorted. “Jullian’s far too important and busy to be bothered about buying tampons,” he mimicked Mrs. Robotnik. “Bull! And what am I?” he snapped angrily, “chopped liver?”

He approached the market nervously. “Oh, it’s a good thing none of those furry little do-gooders can see me now,” he said to himself. “Especially the Hedgehog!” He entered the building. Of course, it was just his paranoid imagination, but it seemed like every single eyeball in the place was locked directly on the very second he walked through the doors, like they all somehow knew that he was there to buy tampons. Whistling casually, he strolled down the isles, grabbing various items off the shelves so as to appear inconspicuous. Than he approached the isle where the tampons and stuff were located. ‘Just hurry up and grab a box already!’ he thought to himself. ’The longer you take, the more you draw attention to yourself!’ Taking a deep breath, he reached out, grabbed a box, and hurried out of the isle. ‘That wasn’t too bad’ he thought, as he hurried over to the check-out line. ‘I’ll be out of here in no time.’ He approached the check-out counter, very relieved that there was nobody ahead of him. Luckily for him, the till had just opened up. The check-out lady took the items that Snively had grabbed off of various shelves and started running them through. ‘Come on, come on, hurry it up!’ Snively thought to himself, as he started to dig out his wallet.

The last item to be checked out was the tampons. The lady took them and ran them through… but it didn’t work. She tried again and again, but it still wouldn’t go through. ‘Oh no, not now…’ thought Snively, as he braced himself for what was coming.

“PRICE-CHECK ON TAMPONS!” the lady screeched into the microphone for the entire store to hear. “PRICE-CHECK ON TAMPONS!”

“Arrrghhh!!” a red-faced Snively cried, as he dashed out of the store, completely forgetting about getting the tampons.

About fifteen minutes later, an unusually short, long-nosed Overlander woman with black hair, wearing a green dress, entered the market. It was, of course, Snively in disguise. He knew he couldn’t go back without the tampons, unless he was on the verge of suicide, so he had to resort to Plan B- dressing in drag.

‘This is brilliant!’ Snively thought to himself. ‘With this dress and wig, nobody will be able to recognize me! But these high-heals are killing me! How can woman walk in these things all the time?’ He was having much difficulty keeping his balance as he walked in them. ‘Heal, toe, heal, toe, heal, toe,” he recited to himself, ‘heal, toe, heal, toe… why, I believe I’m starting to get the hang of this… WHOA!’ Snively tripped and fell flat on his face. ‘Seems I spoke to soon’. He got back to his feet with as much dignity as he could muster, and wobbled into the tampon isle.

“Oh, what a WONDERFUL day for purchasing tampons!” Snively giggled in a high-pitched feminine voice, thinking that this was how women acted when buying tampons. He turned to the woman standing next to him. “Don’t you agree?” he asked, grinning like a giddy schoolgirl. “So tell me, what kind of tampons do you think I should buy? I simply CAN’T make up my mind, decisions, decisions… you look like a woman of exquisite taste, what kind do you usually go with?” Without waiting for a response, he rushed on to squeal, “Oh, isn’t this oodles of fun? We really MUST get together and do lunch sometime soon! Perhaps we can even exchange stories of our worst menstruating experiences over tea and biscuits!” The woman gave him a weird look and moved her shopping cart away from him. The other women in the isle were regarding him with strange looks as well. Upon noticing this, Snively waved and cried out, “Like, what’s up, girlfriends?” oblivious to the fact that he was making a complete fool out of himself. ‘Uh-oh, I think they’re on to me’ he thought to himself nervously. ‘What to do, what to do…’ As if to prove to the whole tampon isle that he was actually a female, he broke out into singing Shania Twain’s “I feel like a Woman”, while doing the Can-Can in that green dress he was wearing.

Suddenly, a whole pile of cotton balls fell from Snively’s dress. Snively stopped in mid-Can-Can and nervously felt his chest, which was now flat. He blushed, as everybody stared suspiciously at him. “Uh… oh, goodness me, now how on Mobius did those get there?” he giggled nervously, sweating nervously all the while. He stood there, not knowing quite what to do. “Uh… uh… uh… well, if you can think of a better place to keep cotton balls, than I’d like to hear it!” he snapped in his normal voice. Gasping, he clapped a hand across his mouth. “Er, uh, er… arrghh!!” Snively panicked and ran from the store for the second time that day.

Snively paced up and down the road, back in his normal clothes. “Just swell,” he said sarcastically, “I certainly can’t go back into that place now… but if I go back without the Big Round Girl’s precious tampons, than I’m as good as dead.” He sighed. “Oh, why me?” he moaned.

Just than, much to his surprise, he noticed Tails flying along down the street. “It’s the fox-boy!” he exclaimed. “What’s he doing in Robotropolis? Well, he couldn’t have come here alone, that means the Hedgehog must be here too…” A grin crept into his face, as he suddenly got an idea…

Tails flew along down the street, unaware of the danger that he was in. “Aunt Sally never lets me go on missions with Sonic,” he was saying. “It’s not fair! I mean, all we’re gonna be doing is busting out more of Robuttnik’s prisoners…” Tails was so caught up in his own thoughts that he forgot to be aware of his surroundings. Suddenly, a huge net came flying out of nowhere and came down on the young fox before he could get a chance to dodge it.

Sonic came dashing down the road. “Tails, if you wanna start coming on these rescue missions with me, you gotta learn to wait up for me! You can’t just fly on ahead to Robotropolis all by yourself, little buddy!” Just than, he noticed Tails trapped in the net, Snively standing beside him. “Tails!” Sonic cried. “Okay, Snitly, let him go! Or there’s gonna be some major league trouble comin’ your way in about one second!”

Snively chuckled. “I really doubt that, Hedgehog.” He whipped out his trusty laser pistol and aimed it directly at Tails. “Now wouldn’t it be a pity if, oh say, my finger slipped and “accidentally” pulled down on the trigger, rodent? Now, unless you want your little fox friend here to be blasted to oblivion, I would highly recommend that you do exactly as I say.” He smirked. “And no, I am not bluffing, Hedgehog. And I really wouldn’t advise you to test me on that either.”

Sonic narrowed his eyes. “All right, Slimely, what do you want me to do?”

“I want you to go into the Robotropolis Market, pick up a package of tampons, and deliver them back here to me,” Snively said.

Sonic and Tails both looked VERY confused, and a little scared at this remark. “Uh… Snively, why do you want tampons?” Sonic asked.

“DON’T QUESTION ME, HEDGEHOG, JUST GO GET THEM!” Snively screamed. Than, after a pause, Snively said with an impatient sigh, “Oh, very well; if you must know, rodent, Robotnik’s mother is currently visiting!” He folded his arms. “I think you get the idea.”

Sonic laughed. “So, it’s the ‘ol woman-orders-poor-unsuspecting-guy-to-go-out-and-buy-her-tampons ordeal, huh? That’s gotta suck, man.”

“Tell me about it,” Snively said dryly. “You don’t want to know the humiliation I’ve had to suffer through on account of my uncle’s mother! Honestly, I don’t know why that fat cow can’t go out and buy them herself!”

“Yeah, I hear ya, man. Women can be totally selfish when it comes to stuff like that,” Sonic said. “Don’t ya just hate it when they get all set in their stubborn ways? Seriously, dude, us guys oughta have a union! I tell ya, if I had a nickel for every time Sally-”

“Uh, Sonic?” Tails spoke up from inside the net. “I hate to interrupt, but aren’t you forgetting about something? Like your best buddy, Tails?”

Sonic slapped his hand to his forehead. “Oh, yeah. Sorry ‘bout that, bro.” He narrowed his eyes at Snively. “Okay, Snobly, I’ll help you out. But I ain’t doing it for you, I’m doing it just so me and Tails can get on with freeing helpless citizens from bein’ roboticised by ‘Buttnik!”

“Fine, sure, whatever,” Snively snapped. “Just hurry up before the fox gets it in the head!”

Sonic zoomed over to the market, zoomed inside, and zoomed back out a second later with the tampons.

Snively grabbed the bag. “Thank you for all your cooperation, Hedgehog,” he said. “I’m glad you chose to do this the easy way after all. Well, I must be going now. Good day, my worthy adversary, until we meet again in battle.” Snively hurried away.

Sonic freed Tails from the net. “Well, come on, little buddy, let’s juice and jam!” Sonic said. They hurried off in the direction of Robotnik’s fortress, passing right by Snively, but he didn’t even notice because was too worried about Mrs. Robotnik’s wrath if he didn’t get back in time.

“Ma’am, here are the tampons you requested,” an out-of-breath Snively said, as he handed the tampons to Mrs. Robotnik.

Mrs. Robotnik grabbed them. “It’s about time, shrimpy! What took you long?! My Monthly Visitor’s due to arrive any minute! For your sake, it better not be too late!” She hurried into the washroom with the tampons. A few seconds later, there came an outraged yell from inside the washroom. “ARGGHH! YOU WERE GONE FOR TOO LONG, SHRIMPY! MY MONTHLY VISITOR’S ALREADY HERE, AND NOW MY BEST PANTIES ARE RUINED!!”

“Yes, isn’t it inconvenient when uninvited guests show up?” Snively muttered under his breath.

“You know, you really are as incompetent as my sonny-boy says, shrimpy!” Mrs. Robotnik snapped from inside the washroom. Just than the door opened a crack, and a blood-stained jumbo-sized pair of woman’s underwear came flying out and landed on Snively’s head. “Dispose of those! They’re ruined, on account of your lack of punctuality!”

“ARRGHH!!” Snively screamed, running around in circles, trying to shake the soiled panties off his head. “DISGUSTING!! EW, EW, EW!” The pair of underwear fell to the floor. “I bet that Hedgehog doesn’t have to go through this with the Princess!”

“Oh, whatcha whining for?” Mrs. Robotnik snapped impatiently. “It’s just blood, for gosh sakes!”

“Yes, but it’s WHERE the blood CAME FROM that’s disgusting!” Snively cried.

“Well, now you know what you gotta do, shrimpy?” Mrs. Robotnik asked. “Now you’ve got to go back out and buy me a new pair of panties! Oh, and while you’re at it, you might as well pick me up a couple of bras as well. You can never have enough bras!”

“I BEG YOUR PARDON?!” Snively screamed. “Ohhh, no! I’m afraid you’ve pushed me to the limit this time, madam! I draw the line at purchasing woman’s undergarments! I refuse to render myself to any further humiliation! I’m sorry, but I’m simply going to put my foot down this time!” He turned to walk away, but unfortunately he forgot about the panties below his feet, because he slipped on them. “Whoa- oof!” he cried as he slipped and fell on his back. The panties flew up and landed on top of his head.

“Hey, Needlenose! Nice hat!” an all-too-familiar-sounding voice said. “Man, I didn’t realize how desperate you were getting to conceal your baldness!” Sonic held up a camera. “Say “cheese”!” Snively gasped in horror as the sound of a flashbulb went off.

Tails laughed. “Hey, Sonic, wait’ll everybody in Knothole gets a look at this!” he said, as he held up the photograph.

“Yeah, no kidding!” Sonic laughed. “Maybe we’ll even blow it up to poster-size and post copies all over Robotropolis! Wouldn’t that do a thing or two to ‘ol Snotly’s reputation!” Laughing, he sped up and zoomed away, with Tails right behind him.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Snively screamed at the top of his lungs, his cry echoing all throughout the entire base.

“Hey, shrimpy! Shut up and go get me those panties and bras! Don’t make me come out there and break my foot off on your ass!” Mrs. Robotnik yelled from inside the washroom.

The End