Disclaimer- I own nothing, honest! And that includes Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! Life is so unfair, damnit! Now leave me alone to cry! (Sobs uncontrollably)

‘Kay, peeps, this is just a short, weird fic about what might happen the first time Snively tastes a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup. You may think it’s stupid, but hey, it’s a Humor fic, IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE, DO I HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YA?!

Oh yeah, and in case you haven’t already guessed, I was eating a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup when I wrote this, so I guess you might say it was my inspiration. As a result, I became kinda hyper, and… well, you get the idea! So read this fic based on my favorite chocolate treat and my favorite SatAM character already!

Snively was on his break. It had been an exhausting morning of typing up reports for Robotnik, and so Sniv was really looking forward to relaxing with his package of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

Snively stared at the gleaming orange foil he held in his hands, taking in the image of the chocolate on the front of the package. It looked delicious. He could hardly wait to experience such bliss in his mouth.

For, you see, this was Snively’s very first package of Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups ever. He had heard all these rumors about them, about how yummy they were, so Snively finally got around to getting himself a package of his own to try. He had heard some rumor that down on the planet Earth, in a land called America, the citizens would perform these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup rituals where they would select random people and ask them how they would personally eat a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup! Snively thought it sounded rather strange, but he figured that they must be quite popular in this America land, especially seeing as how the Peanut Butter Cup originated there.

Snively slowly unwrapped the orange foil, taking in the lovely scent of chocolate. He felt his mouth water at the smell alone. There were three Peanut Butter Cups in the package. He picked one of them up and held it in front of his eyes.

But than, oddly enough, he began to envision them as actual people…

One was of himself, one was Sonic, and the other one was Robotnik.

He picked up the ‘Sonic’ piece. “I’m way, way past cool,” Sniv made it say, “I’m the fastest thing alive! Robuttnik ain’t no match for this Hedgehog! Now, it’s time for me to juice and jam!” Snively snorted. “Your annoying antics fail to impress me, Hedgehog!” he said to the Cup. “Why don’t you go try them out on the Princess, I’m sure she’ll just find them utterly irresistible!” With that, he sliced up the Cup, placed it in an envelope, and mailed it to Sally in Knothole.

Than he picked up the ‘Robotnik’ piece. “Snively, you confounded little mutant!” he made it yell, “I am so tired of your failure! I don’t know why I put up with your idiocy each and every day! You worthless, good-for- nothing little maggot! Blah, blah, blah…” Sniv shuts the cup up by popping it into his mouth. “BYE-BYE, UNCLE!” he says, his mouth full of chocolate.

Last, he picks up the ‘Snively’ piece and holds it up over his head in triumph. “YES! THE HEDGEHOG AND THE BIG ROUND GUY ARE BOTH OUT OF MY LIFE FOREVER! VICTORY IS MINE, AT LONG LAST! AND NOW, I, SNIVELY THE GREAT, SHALL RULE ALL OF ROBOTROPOLIS… AND SOON ALL OF MOBIUS WILL BE UNDER MY GRASP!” He laughed his high-pitched maniacal laugh.

SNIVELY!” came Robotnik’s booming voice, as he stood in the doorway of the control room. “What on Mobius is going on here? Are you quite finished with those reports yet?”

Snively is now hyper from the chocolate, and starts to go a little crazy. He rushed over to the balcony top. “I AM THE KEEPER OF THE SACRED PEANUT BUTTER CUP!” he screamed for all of the city to hear. “HEAR ME NOW!! AAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHA!!” He raced out of the control room, and danced down the hall, singing, “I don’t wanna work… I just wanna bang on my drum all day!”

1 THE END

Okay, that was dumb, I know. Well, I love Peanut Butter Cups! MUST HAVE MORE! MORRREEE!! (Runs off in search of more) Oh yeah, and don’t forget to review!