Saphire Eyes

Chap 2: New Discoveries

By Shychick

 

Disclaimer- I said it in the last chapter, do I really have to say it again?

A/N- Okay, people, just like the last chapter, there are going to be some real teary scenes ahead. So before you read any further, maybe you should get up and grab a box of tissues for yourself... that is, unless you're not the kind of person who gets emotionally-moved by this kind of stuff.

Oh, and be on the look-out for traces of lemon during a certain scene...

ONWARD WE GO!

 

'Snively, give me today's status report,' Dr. Robotnik was saying from his green chair.

Snively just stared into thin air, as he wore his usual stoned expression on his face. Only this time, his mind was actually occupied with important thoughts of his own, so he didn't hear what Robotnik had just said. He was immersed in his own thoughts on his beloved Aundrina. She was all he could ever think about lately. She was not only the most important aspect of his otherwise meaningless life, but she was the only one he ever had... the only one who ever truely understood him and cared for him.

'Snively!' his uncle's impatient voice snapped him back into harsh reality. 'Did you hear what I just said? Why are you not listening?'

Snively sighed. 'Oh, forgive me, sir,' he said timidly, slowly glancing up to meet Robotnik's angry eyes, which were now glowing red with annoyance. 'I suppose I must have been lost in my own thoughts,' he sighed. 'I've just had such a great deal on my mind lately...'

'The reports, Snively!' Robotnik repeated impatiently and loudly, drumming his fingers against the arm-rest of his chair.

Snively scratched his head in confusion. 'I'm sorry, sir, which reports were you referring to again?' he asked absent-mindedly.

'THE BLASTED STATUS REPORTS, YOU IMBECILE!' Robotnik shouted angrily. 'I'VE ALREADY MENTIONED THEM TO YOU ONLY A MINUTE AGO!'

Snively gave a little shriek, startled by his uncle's sudden outburst. 'The- the status reports!' he cried. 'Oh, um, w-well, sir, you see, the thing is, a-about that-' he stuttered, shaking and sweating nervously.

'WELL?!' Robotnik yelled, lunging forward in his seat and grabbing Snively by the collar of his shirt.

Snively whimpered in fear. 'I-I-I- I forgot about them, sir...' he squeaked.

'YOU WHAT?!' Robotnik bellowed in his face, tightening his grip on Snively.

Snively gulped as if he had something caught in his throat, sweat pouring down his face. 'I forgot them, sir,' he managed to choke out again. He closed his eyes, waiting for the inevitable slaughter. Oh, God... I wish Aundrina was here! he thought to himself. He envisioned her bright, lovely face in his mind, her saphire eyes, the way she seemed to sparkle like the morning whenever she was happy... The more he thought of her and how she made his dreary life so much happier and joyful made him miss her even more than ever, filling him with an overwhelming sensation of sadness and despair. I just can't handle living like this... not without Aundrina by my side. If she were here, I wouldn't feel so scared and helpless. She'd comfort me and offer me hope...

Snively couldn't take it anymore. Something inside him just broke, and he started to sob and weep uncontrollably. He just felt so overwhelmed with built-up sorrow and loneliness that he couldn't hold it inside of him anymore. He was not only crying for Aundrina, he was also releasing all the negative feelings that he'd ever had to suffer within him for so long. Now the one-and-only ray of hope in his life was gone, possibly forever, like so many other things he ever had once.

'What's the matter with you?' Robotnik yelled. He shook his little nephew roughly. 'Stop that immediately, you little wretch!' he shouted, shaking him harder and harder like a limp rag doll. But the more Robotnik bellowed and violently shook him, the harder Snively bawled. He just couldn't hold back his tears anymore, not even for his uncle.

Finally, the disgusted Robotnik just had enough, and so he simply knocked him into peaceful unconsciousness. Than he roughly threw him down to the hard ground and summoned a SWATBot to remove him from his sight.

* * *

Snively... Snively... Wake up... Wake up...

It sounded like somebody was calling his name. He felt like he was dreaming. In fact, he was almost sure that he was dreaming. The voice sounded so near, yet still so far away... and so familar...

Am I dreaming? Snively thought to himself, dazed. I must be dreaming. Because that voice... that lovely, magical voice... I can hear her, hear her calling my name, calling me forth to her... But where's that voice coming from? It sounds so near, yet so distant... I almost don't want to wake up, because I know the voice will vanish if I do. If only I knew where I am, and where that voice was coming from... if only I could I could answer to that voice...

Snively... Snively... Snively...

The voice seemed to grow louder now, more clear and distinct. It sounded like it was coming from right above him now, beckoning him forth. As Snively slowly began to regain consciousness, he opened his eyes, his vision slowly coming back into focus. And the first thing that met his sight was a young woman with long, silky, soft blond hair that seemed to swirl all around her like the wind, saphire-blue eyes that vibrantly shone and sparkled like diamonds, and her face was just as smooth as peaches and cream... though it had a certain worried look to it as it gazed down upon Snively... a look of great concern....

From his blurred veiwpoint, a bright, golden light also seemed to be completely surrounding her like some heavenly aura, capturing her loveliness and innocence. Who are you? Snively thought to himself. You look like an angel... are you an angel? But you also look so terribly familiar... I know I've seen you before! I've often seen you in my dreams... but am I still dreaming right now? As if to answer his question, the girl suddenly reached down and gently touched her hand to his cheek. Than she reached over and kissed him softly and sweetly as a couple of tears rolled off down from her face and splashed upon his other cheek.

All of a sudden, it all came rushing back to Snively at once. His eyes widened as it suddenly dawned in on him. 'Aundrina?! Is it really you?!' he cried out. 'Oh, Aundrina, is this just some cruel joke that Fate is playing on me? Am I only dreaming... or is it really you?' he asked, hopeful tears shimmering in his sky-blue eyes.

'Oh, Snively!' Aundrina cried, throwing her arms around Snively and hugging him to her tightly as if she would never let him go. 'Snively, it's really me! I've come back!'

Than Snively realized that it was not a dream or an allusion. 'AUNDRINA! It truely is you! You've finally returned to me!' he cried out happily as he embraced her back, great tears of joy pouring out from his eyes. 'Oh, Aundrina, I thought I would never see you again! Yet- yet I just always somehow knew in my heart that you'd one-day come back into my life! As difficult as it was sometimes, I just refused to give up hope!' He gazed into her eyes, dead serious. 'Aundrina,' he wept, 'my life has been simply unbearable without you! You- you have no idea what it's been like for me! Without you by my side to comfort me and keep me company, especially in my most darkest and loneliest hours, my life has been even more insufferable than ever. You are my sunshine, the one-and-only ray of hope in my otherwise miserable life! You've taught me the meaning of true happiness.' Snively knew he was babbling, but he didn't care; he was pouring out all his true feelings unto her, for he loved her so. 'I've missed you so much!' he cried. 'You couldn't possibly begin to know how much! You're all I've ever thought about, all I've ever dreamed about each night! And I've been so terribly worried about you!' he cried. 'I always hoped and prayed that you were okay...'

'Oh, Snively, I know exactly how you've felt,' Aundrina whispered, gently stroking the back of his head. 'I too have had to suffer each day and night without you by my side. I've missed you with every inch of my heart and soul. Not a day went by that I didn't think of you. I would cry myself to sleep each and every night just thinking of you and missing you... and before I would go to sleep, I would also pray that we'd be together once again someday and that you would be okay, as well. Yes,' she said, looking him deeply in his eyes, 'I too have suffered without you... so much... so very, very much... and I too have been filled with such worry for you at the same time.' She took him by the hands. 'Oh, Snively, don't you see? Our prayers have been answered! We're finally together again... side-by-side, where we belong! We truely were destined to be together... just like I always knew we would be,' she said.

'I only hope that Fate will be so kind and merciful as to allow us to be together forever this time,' Snively said in a low voice. 'I just can't live without you... if you were to leave me again, I would- I would just die,' he whispered, hanging his head. He reached over and took her by the hand. 'Come,' he said in a loving tone, 'let's go someplace where we can talk together in private. More than anything in the world right now, I just want to spend some quality time with you alone.'

Aundrina smiled. 'Me too,' she whispered.

* * *

Snively and Aundrina sat together up in Snively's bedroom, which was on the fifth floor of the base. They sat cozily cuddled up to each other on Snively bed. 'Aundrina?' Snively began, looking timidly up at her.

'Hmmm?' Aundrina asked. 'Yes, Snively?' To Snively, she sounded more sweet and innocent than ever. He felt his heart melt upon the sound of her lovely voice.

'Aundrina,' he said in a serious tone, 'I- I have something I've always wanted to tell you for the longest time now...' He started to shake and perspire nervously, though for once it was not out of fear. He knew what he needed to say, but he just couldn't seem to find the courage to say the words that had dwelled in his heart for so long. Clearing his throat, he continued. 'I've told you how much you mean to me,' he said, 'and I've told you that I'd sooner die than live without you. Your company and companionship is worth more to me than both silver and gold put together. You make me feel truely happy and free... I've never felt more loved, wanted, or needed in my entire life. And I'm thankful for that, Aundrina, I truely am...' He took her by both of her hands. 'And so,' he continued, 'what it all comes down to is... what I'm really trying to say is-' Here Snively looked her right in the eyes, more serious than ever. '-Aundrina... I love you,' he whispered. 'And I truely do mean those words from the bottom of my heart and soul. I've loved you from the very moment I ever lay eyes on you.'

Aundrina's eyes shimmered with happy tears. 'Oh, Snively... I love you too!' she cried joyfully, throwing her arms around him and kissing him passionately. It sort of caught Snively off guard, but he embraced it with all his heart, as the feeling was mutual. The two shared their second real kiss ever- only this time, there was no interruptions. That kiss meant everything that they ever felt for each other. It set their souls on fire, allowing them to discover new and wonderful things about their relationship. The longer they kissed, the more they wanted each other, the more their bodies demanded it...

Suddenly, Snively broke away from Aundrina and began to softly weep to himself. Very much confused and concerned, Aundrina had no idea what to make of this strange and sudden turn of emotion. 'Snively?' she asked, deeply worried. 'What- what is it? What's wrong?' she asked. She reached over and held his hand. 'What is it, Snively?' she asked again, her voice filled with desperation. 'Is it me? Is it something I did?' She paused. 'I don't understand. Snively, please talk to me! You're scaring me!'

Snively looked up from his tears. 'Oh, Audrina,' he whispered, 'of course it's not you. Please don't think such a thing. I love you more than words could possibly describe! It's just that... it's not you at all, it's me!' he cried out, sobbing into his hands. 'I don't deserve to have such a sweet, wonderful girl as you,' he managed to choke out in a whisper. 'I don't understand how you could possibly love me now... not after that night...'

'Snively, what do you mean? I don't understand,' Aundrina asked. 'What night?' She than paused, as she realized what he had meant. 'Oh... you mean last year, when my father came and took me away,' she said softly. She shook her head. 'But Snively... I still don't understand... we're finally together again. Why do you bring that horrible night up now?'

'Because it was all my fault!' Snively sobbed. 'Don't you see, Aundrina? I promised you that, no matter what, I would never let your father take you away from me and separate us... I promised you that I would protect you and never let anything come between us... and I failed to keep that promise to you. I let your father take you back with him... how can you ever forgive me for violating that special, untouchable part of our relationship- that sense of trust that we'd always shared? I wouldn't blame you if you never forgave me or even hate me now... I certainly have never forgiven myself after that, and I never will either. I hate myself for betraying you, Aundrina,' he sniffled. 'I- I not only broke my own promise to you, but I also broke that special vow that we made to each other...'

'Oh, Snively,' Aundrina said in a tone of soft understanding. 'You musn't blame yourself for what happened that night. Please don't do this to yourself, Snively. You're wrong to believe that it was all your fault. It's not true,' she said, reaching out and gently holding his hand. 'There was nothing you could do. What could you do? My father beat you mercilessly; he nearly killed you!'

'All because I'm so bloody weak and pathetic,' Snively sniffled. 'What kind of a protector am I?'

'Snively Kintobor, you know you can't be blamed for that either!' Aundrina said firmly. 'You did your best to keep my father from taking me away, and that's what truely counts. You did all you could do! You were extremely brave, considering all that he put you through. Do you have any idea what that was like for me, to see you get beaten like that? I too felt horrible, knowing that I couldn't do a thing about it!' She looked him straight in the both eyes. 'I could never hate you, Snively,' she said softly. 'I love you more than life itself.' She paused. 'You know something? All this time, I've been blaming myself for that night. I've always believed that if only I had done more, I could have stopped my father from both harming you and taking me away. I've always blamed myself for breaking our sacred promise... but now I know that it's not my fault. It's not my fault and it isn't yours either! The hands of Fate works in many mysterious ways, Snively- sometimes it brings us many hardships and misfortunes when we least expect it, despite our will... but it can also bring us many good things too, again sometimes when we least expect them,' she said with a smile.

Snively looked up into her saphire-blue eyes. He noiced how both wise and beautiful she looked at that moment. He realized in his heart that she was right. 'You're right, Aundrina,' he said, after a few seconds. 'We're together now... and that is what truely matters. The present is what counts, not the past.' He sighed with content and embraced her warmly and lovingly. 'Thank you, Aundrina,' he whispered, gratefully. Suddenly he looked up, his filled with horror. 'But Aundrina,' he said, upon suddenly realizing something. 'What about your father? How do we know that he won't come for you again? What if he comes and takes you away from me again?' he gasped, the very thought turning his blood cold. 'Oh, Aundrina, I couldn't bear to ever have him take you away again,' he whispered. 'I don't know what I would do...'

Aundrina looked down. 'Snively... I should have mentioned this sooner,' she slowly began, 'but... my father died,' she said in a low voice. 'Along with my fianc'. Apparently they were both caught in the same in the very same explosion.' She shook her head. 'I never even knew the man who I was engaged to be married to- but my father... well, I know he always meant well. He was wrong to always dictate my life, but I know he did want the best for me...' She turned to Snively, who looked both surprised and greatly relieved by this news. 'But... you know something?' she said, a happy smile slowly spreading across her face. 'It's probably all for the best, anyway. Like I said, Fate has a tendency to work in great and mysterious ways. I'm going to look at it as a blessing in disguise.'

Snively nodded with a smile. Than, as if suddenly drawn by a magnet, the two came together once again, kissing more deeply and passionately than ever before. Still kissing, they slowly lay down together onto the bed, locked in an intimate position.

'Oh, Snively,' Aundrina whispered, her voice filled with passionate desperation. 'More than anything in the world right now, I want us to take our relationship to the next level...' She stared deep into his confused blue eyes. 'Yes,' she said. 'We've expressed our love for one-another emotionally... now it's time we finally express it physically. Make love to me, Snively... make love to me like I know you can... like I know you want to...'

Snively was shocked. 'Aundrina,' he said softly, eyes wide in surprise. 'Are you sure? It's not that I don't want to at all, it's just that I want to be sure we're doing the right thing...'

'Listen to your heart,' Aundrina whispered. 'What does your heart tell you?'

Snively's mind was made up. Both of them knew in their hearts that they were ready. And both of them equally wanted it. 'Exactly what your heart tells you,' he whispered back to her, his lips coming to meet hers.

Seconds later, they were both naked in bed together. After a long period of kissing, caressing, and exploring, they both sensed that it was time to move on to the next level. 'Oh, Snively,' Aundrina moaned softly. 'Make me yours... now...'

Snively slowly pressed his body against her's. He than eased his way into her, gently and carefully, for fear of hurting of her. He had heard that it was usually somewhat painful for a virgin to lose her maidenhead, and he respected that.

Aundrina moaned with desire. 'Harder,' she gasped. 'Make my body sing.'

He thrust into her harder than, as both their bodies demanded it. He acted upon what his body told him, what her body told him. She moaned and gasped, crying out for more, unable to get enough. Pretty soon, his own cries of passion matched her's as they took their relationship to wonderful new heights, making new discoveries all along the way. This was certainly the most enlightening and remarkable experience that had ever happened to them. This was a different sort of bliss, one that could only be expressed in this mutual way... a way that brought them together as one.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Snively knew that he was going to climax. Aundrina could feel it too, and so she braced herself, anxiously awaiting the delivery of his seed. With a final cry from them both, his seed finally shot into her.

Minutes later, when it was all over and they had both changed into their pyjamas, the two lovers lay close beside each other in bed. They both felt happy and content, yet exhausted from all that their bodies had taught them during the past half-hour.

Snively reached over and gently held her hand. 'Are you okay?' he asked.

Aundrina smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. 'I've never felt better in my entire life,' she whispered. She gave a content sigh, resting her head on his shoulder.

Snively smiled and gently stroked her cheek. 'Good night, my precious Saphire Eyes,' he whispered lovingly with a kiss. 'I love you.'

They fell asleep together, embraced in each other's arms. As they drifted off to sleep, lovingly cuddled up to one-another, they both felt more happy, peaceful, and safe than they had ever felt before. They knew that they would be together forever this time. They strongly felt within their hearts that nothing would ever come to separate them and destroy their happiness again.

...Or would it?

 

THE END... for now, anyway!

Stay tuned for the third and final chapter, coming soon! You won't want to miss the exciting conclusion, trust me!

(Btw, that was my first lemon ever, so I'm sorry if it sucked. Please give me some constructive feedback on that too.)

This has been a Shychick Production!