Disclaimer- Do you honestly think I own any StH-related characters? Think about it...

A/N- Welcome to the third and final chapter! Once again, get those tissue boxes ready because this part is more sad than both of those other chapters put together! (Although the last chapter was actually kinda nice, don't ya think?)

LET'S GO!

Snively woke up the next morning, feeling more happy and peaceful than he had ever felt in his life. The woman he loved with all his heart was with him... for good, this time. He just knew deep down inside that they would never be apart again. They would spend the rest of their days together, side-by-side. Yes indeed, things really seemed to be looking up for Snively... for both of them. As long as they were together, happiness and bliss was their's. The hands of Fate had brought them both back together, just when things were starting to look the worst in their lives. And last night had been a very unforgettable night for both of them. It was a very special time, as they had fully and openly expressed their great love for each other in a new and wonderful way. And they had fallen asleep together in each other's arms, afterwards.

'Good morning, angel,' Snively murmered peacefully, still half-asleep, as he reached over to lovingly stroke Aundrina's beautiful, soft face. However, much to his surprise, he couldn't feel her in bed beside him. Immediately, his eyes snapped open. 'Huh?' he said nervously, quickly sitting up in bed. 'Aundrina?' Much to his shock and horror, she wasn't there! She wasn't in the room at all!

Snively's first reaction was that of instant panic. He had already experienced losing her once, and so suddenly too, that he automatically felt very worried that maybe she had disappeared from his life again. Sweat started to trickle down his face, and he began to hyperventilate. 'Oh, no,' he gasped. 'Where is she? Where could she have gone? She wouldn't just leave me! She couldn't have just left me! But than where could she be?' He shook his head firmly. 'No, that's absurd!' he said sternly to himself. 'I'm being ridiculous! I'm jumping to conclusions! She probably just woke up to get a drink of water or go to the washroom, or something. Yes, that's it,' he decided. He paused than as another thought struck him. 'But... surely she would know how worried I would be to wake up and not find her in bed beside me... so wouldn't she have awaken me first, or at least have left a short note just so that I would know where she is?' Snively started to get worried again, but than he quickly pushed it from his mind. 'No!' he said firmly. 'I refuse to do this to myself! She would NEVER leave me! We made a promise to each other! She loves me! And nothing certainly could have happened to her... both her father and husband-to-be are dead... no!' he said again. 'She didn't leave me, and nobody came and took her away! Not this time... not ever again! We're destined to be together forever! Fate would never play such a cruel, teasing trick on us again... not after what we both went through last summer! I'll simply wait for her to return.' Snively sat back and patiently waited. Pretty soon, seconds turned into minutes. Five minutes... ten minutes...

'Oh, of course!' Snively suddenly realized. 'She's probably just freshening up in the bathroom! No wonder she's been gone so long!' He shook his head and chuckled. 'Women...' he said with a smile. 'Well, it doesn't matter in the least that she recently woke up- she's still beautiful, even first thing in the morning! Lovier than the morning sun itself... not that we ever receive any sunlight in Robotropolis though,' he added with a frown. 'Anyway, what's mostly important is her inner beauty!' he continued. 'Why, her kind, sincere, loving nature is what made me love her in the first place.' He got out of bed, put on his green slippers- the ones that matched the green Pyjamas that he was wearing-, and went over to his bathroom door and knocked. 'Good morning, Aundrina,' he called through the door. 'I trust you slept well, my dear. Are you hungry? Would you care for some breakfast-in-bed? I'll have a SWATBot bring us up some nice eggs, bacon, toast, and freshly-squeezed orange juice. It should be ready by the time you are. How does that sound?'

There came no reply from the bathroom. Nothing but complete silence. Than it hit Snively- there wasn't even the sound of water running! Just to be sure, Snively slowly opened the door to check. 'Aundrina? Are you in here?' he asked nervously with a gulp. Much to his horror, the bathroom was completely empty!

'No! This can't be! Where else could she be?' Snively cried, not holding in the panic anymore. 'She's just got to be around here somewhere!' He hurried over to his computer, grabbed that green headpiece he always wears whenever he communicates with any 'Bots, and spoke into the mic on his computer. 'Attention, SWATBots!' he cried out. 'Come in, SWATBots! Commander Snively here! This is an emergency! My female guest, who goes by the name of Aundrina, is missing! I command you all to seek her out immediately! And when you find her, report back to me at once!' His voice turned viciously-low and threatening. 'Be extremely gentle with her when you find her!' he warned, recalling the first time Aundrina had run into a team of SWATs. 'And I promise you, if you so much as frighten her, I will have the whole bloody lot of you scrapped! Is that clear?'

'AFFIRMATIVE, SIR,' the SWAT's voice droned back from Snively's headphone.

Snively sat back in his chair to wait. After about five-ten minutes of waiting with no word about Aundrina from the SWATBots, he jumped to his feet and anxiously began pacing around his room. 'This is very strange,' he said, his voice filled with worry. 'She couldn't have gone to far! And why on Mobius would she have left in the first place? Where could she have gone to? And why didn't she inform me first? Surely she would know that I would naturally worry so!'

About fifteen minutes later, just when Snively was starting to think that something must be very wrong, he heard a SWATBot's voice come in over his headphone. 'SIR, WE HAVE LOCATED THE FEMALE VISITOR. SHE IS DOWN IN THE ROBOTICIZER ROOM WITH DR. ROBOTNIK.'

'Thank you,' Snively said, feeling a great sense of relief wash over him 'Over and out.'. But than his sense of relief turned into utter confusion. 'But... wait a minute... why would she be down in the Roboticizer Room... with Robotnik...' Suddenly, his mind quickly put two and two together as a horrifying thought struck him. 'No...' he said, eyes wide. 'He couldn't have... he just couldn't have... oh, God, please don't let it be so!' he cried, as panic consumed him once again, only a hundred times worse than before. Not even bothering to get dressed, he hurried out of his room, down the hall, and into the elevator. He quickly pushed the button for the tenth floor, which was the level the Roboticizer Room was on. About thirty seconds later, he arrived on the tenth floor. He hurried down the hall, and into the Roboticizer Room as fast as his little legs could carry him. 'AUNDRINA!' he cried out, his voice trembling with panic. 'Where are you?! Are you okay?! Aundri-' He came to a dead halt as his eyes took in the most horrifying sight he had ever witnessed in his entire life. There stood a roboticized Aundrina, standing beside the Roboticizer, recently fresh from it.

'N-no...' Snively whispered, unable to believe what he saw. His voice rose to a window-shattering scream. 'NOOOOOO!!!' He quickly rushed up to his metallic love. 'Aundrina!' he cried, looking her in the eyes. 'It's me, Snively! Speak to me, Aundrina! You have to remember me! You just have to!'

Aundrina spoke than. 'Identification process running... searching through programming... scanning... Organism: human. Name: Snively. Rank: Second-in-Command.' Her eyes glowed, as her data banks analysed all this. 'How may I serve you, Commander Snively, sir?'

Snively was horrified. 'Aundrina, no!' he cried, putting his hands on her shoulders. 'What has Robotnik done to you? Don't you remember anything? How much we loved each other? How much we cared for one another? How we kissed... how we made love... Please say you remember something!' he sobbed, his voice filled with desperation. 'Aundrina, I love you! I love you more than life itself! What we shared together was magical! We were destined to be together! We were supposed to be together forever this time! Oh, Aundrina, please fight this horrid form of yours! Fight what Robotnik's done to you! Fight for what we've always had! I know you can hear me! I know that deep down inside, the sweet, wonderful girl I love with all my heart still lives! Please, Aundrina, listen to me! Hear my words! I know you can resist it if you try... if you truely believe...' All this time, the tears were flowing down his face like a waterfall.

The expression on Aundrina's face didn't change a bit, no matter how much Snively sobbed and pleaded. Finally Snively just gave up and fell to his knees, sobbing uncontrollably. 'No, no, no, no, no... why?' he wailed. 'WHYYYY?! IT'S NOT FAIR! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! WE FINALLY FOUND ONE ANOTHER AGAIN AFTER ALL THESE MONTHS, AND WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER FOREVER THIS TIME! OH, CRUEL FATE! WHY DO YOU MOCK US SO?!' he screamed at the top of his lungs before sobbing his eyes out once again. 'Oh, please, God, don't let it be so... not again... not this... please, God...' he whispered/prayed. He felt like his whole world had just fallen apart. What he felt now was a hundred times worse than how he felt last year, when Aundrina's father had took her away. He was sobbing and shaking and praying and pounding his fists onto the floor, just experiencing a major pychological breakdown from his great devastation. It was like it was never meant to be... just like any sign of happiness in his life...

Suddenly, a huge shadow was suddenly cast over him from behind. 'Tsk, tsk, Snively,' Robotnik said, looking down upon him with a smirk. 'Surely there's no need for all that, now is there?'

Snively felt such a wave of anger and hatred overcome him. This great sense of anger and hate was like nothing he had ever felt before in his life. 'Robotnik,' he hissed, glaring up at his uncle, eyes narrowed. 'If it's the last thing I ever do, I swear that I will make you will pay dearly for this... as God as my witness...' he vowed, pointing a shaking finger at Robotnik. 'You've put me through sheer hell before... you've robbed me of any little scrap of happiness I've ever had in the past... but this- this is by far the most sickest, cruelest thing you've ever done to me! This time, Julian, you've gone too far! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A TERRIBLE THING?! I LOVED AUNDRINA... WITH ALL MY HEART AND SOUL... AND SHE LOVED ME! WHY, JULIAN?' he screamed. He broke down sobbing again. 'Why... why did you do this? Haven't you hurt me enough already in my life? What did I ever do to deserve this?! Don't I have a right to love... don't I have a right to be happy?!'

Robotnik's eyes glowed mercilessly. 'That wench was nothing but an interference with your work, Snively,' he growled. 'She did nothing but distract you from your job! She was an inconvenience! She made you turn soft and weak! And I will not tolerate that, not when you work for me, Dr. Robotnik! Not when we're in an on-going battle with the Hedgehog and those other blasted Freedom Fighters! There's just no room for it! Love and happiness does not mix with evil!' He smirked with satisfaction, expecting his nephew to return to his humble, obidient, submissive state. 'Maybe now you'll remember what your #1 and only priority in life is, won't you?' he said, folding his arms.

Snively's breath started to come faster and more furious. His nostrils flared, his fists clenched, face burning red, he suddenly leapt to his feet and screamed, 'I HATE YOU, YOU HATEFUL SPAWN OF SATAN!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!' Screaming bloody muder, he charged towards his uncle. Normally, Snively would only dream of saying and doing such things, but he couldn't help himself; love and hate were both powerful emotions, and when combined together... they could raise the adrenaline to strange new heights, giving one great strength and courage.

Nedless to say, Robotnik was extremely shocked to see such a wild side to Snively. 'HOW DARE YOU, YOU LITTLE WRETCH?! I'LL TEACH YOU SOME RESPECT!' He raised his metal fist and landed a mighty blow to the little man's face, knocking him flying back into the wall so hard that it left an indent of him. He crumpled to the floor.

Slowly and painfully getting to his feet, Snively choked out in a sob, 'I can't take this anymore... I just can't fight Fate anymore... what's the use? Without Aundrina, my life is meaningless...' He screamed, 'I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT AUNDRINA!' Sobbing, he ran from the room. His mind was made up. If he couldn't be with Aundrina, he saw no more reason to live anymore...

'WorkerBot #3052! For your first command, I order you to go after Snively and bring him back here to me! Quickly!' Robotnik ordered Aundrina.

'AT ONCE, DR. ROBOTNIK,' droned Aundrina as she hurried out of the room after Snively.

Robotnik watched Aundrina leave. 'Yes, nephew, I'm not finished with you yet... when I get through with you, I'll have another WorkeBot to add to my collection...' he growled. 'Lord knows you'll be far more useful and respectful to me as a robot than you ever were before...'

* * *

Aundrina, or WorkerBot #3052, had detected some organic lifeform straight ahead of her. Turning the corner, she found what she had been ordered to find. Up on the roof of a SWATBot factory, she saw Snively standing there, getting ready to leap to his death.

'Well, it looks like this is finally the end,' Snively sighed sadly, tears flowing down his face. 'So it's come to this...' He closed his eyes. 'Goodbye, cruel world... goodbye, cruel life... and goodbye, my sweet, wonderful, lovely Saphire Eyes... even in death, from the firey furnace of Hell, I'll always love you... I'll never forget you...' He took a deep breath. 'So be it than...' With that, Snively let himself fall from the high-up top of the building, plummeting towards the ground below... towards his own death.

Just than, something happened to Aundrina from the inside. Her inner senses were a whirl as she analysed and took in what she was seeing happen before her eyes. Her data banks were racing... And than suddenly, in a mere total of a few seconds, a great flashback of her and Snively together and everything that they had ever done and experienced in the past, up to and including when they had made love last night, came rushing back into her mind, overpowering her robotic side. With the return of all these memories and emotions came the return of her own free will, mind, and heart. There came a sudden flash of bright light as the metallic shell that had enslaved her body suddenly shattered, freeing her. The strong love she felt for Snively had overpowered her robotic form, for love is perhaps the most powerful emotion of all.

'SNIVELY!!!' she screamed as she rushed to save him before he fell to his death. She caught him in her arms right in the nick of time. Snively gasped and stared up into Aundrina's saphire-blue eyes. 'Aun- Aundrina?' he whispered, as if he were seeing a ghost. 'You- you saved me... but how- what-' He shook his head, eyes wide. 'Am I dreaming? What's going on?'

'Oh, Snively!' Aundrina cried out happily. 'When I saw you fall from the roof of the factory, I suddenly remembered everything in an instant! My great, undying love for you overpowered my robotic form, setting me free!' Her eyes sparkled happily with tears of joy. 'Snively, don't you see? No matter how they try to separate us, they'll never take away our love for one another! Our love for each other is something that will never get stolen from us! Love is power! And as long as we have that power, nothing can stop us! We can do anything together!'

Snively burst into great tears of joy. 'Oh, Aundrina,' he cried happily, hugging her with all his might. He sobbed happily against her shoulder for a few minutes. 'It's a miracle!' he cried. 'Thank God, thank God! I thought for sure that I would never have you back again! I didn't want to live without you!' He sighed joyfully. 'Our love truely is a powerful one,' he agreed solemnly. 'It truely is untouchable...' He suddenly looked up into her eyes, as a wonderful idea came to him. 'Aundrina,' he said, taking her by the hands, 'let's get away from here! Let's leave Robotropolis forever, and never return! We don't belong in this terrible place. I don't know where we'll go, but as long as we're together it doesn't matter! We'll find someplace on Mobius where we can finally settle down together and live the rest of our lives together forever... truely happy, without any worries or problems to suffer from again!'

Aundrina smiled happily. 'Oh, Snively,' she whispered. 'There's nothing I'd want more...'

* * *

Snively and Aundrina moved back to the Overlander Territories, where they would live the rest of their lives together in happiness. They never saw Robotropolis or Robotnik again.

They got married shortly after they had arrived in the Overlander Territories, during that very first week. And when the glorious moment came when they exchanged vows together in the chapel- loving, sacred, everlasting vows that had derived directly from the bottom of their hearts and souls, just like that promise that they had once made so many months ago- and had shared their very first kiss together as husband and wife, it became official that they were partners for life... soul mates to the very end.

Shortly after their marriage, they moved into a cozy, quaint little house of their own, which Snively had specially chosen himself as a surprise to Aundrina. The house was located in a nice open-ranged, scenic area of the Overlander Territories, surrounded by plenty of land and space of their own too- and what made it even more special was the fact that it was a fairly secluded area as well, so they would get all the privacy they wanted together.

It also came to pass that nine months later, Aundrina gave birth to a child of their own. She lay in bed, naturally feeling a little tired from the labor, but very happy and joyful. Snively sat on the bed, beside her, holding her hand. He had never left her side for a second during the time of her delivery. He had loyally remained beside her the entire time, supporting her and tending to her.

'Oh, Snively,' she said as she lovingly cradled the child in her arms, which they had discovered was a boy seconds ago, 'isn't he beautiful? Isn't he the most precious little thing you've ever layed eyes on?'

Snively smiled fondly down at the tiny sleeping face that peeked out from the blankets which the child was wrapped in. 'Oh, yes,' he whispered joyously, feeling his heart melt upon the sight of such an innocent creature. He gently took hold of his new son and lovingly stroked his soft face. 'He's truely one of God's most perfect creations... so tiny and innocent... I love him more with each passing second, Aundrina.' He sighed happily and held Aundrina's hand. 'I never in all my life dreamed I would become a husband or a father... I never imagined what a wonderful, fulfilling experience it truely is... I've never felt more happy, Aundrina. Everything in my life is so perfect now,' he said softly. 'I have a wonderful family... what more could I possibly hope for? And it's all thanks to you, my love... if I had never met you in Robotropolis that day, none of this would have ever come to pass and I would never have known what true happiness is.' He smiled warmly at her. 'You were right... Fate truely does work in mysterious ways.'

Aundrina smiled, joyful tears shining in her eyes. 'Oh, Snively,' she said. 'I feel the exact same way... we truely were destined to be together...' She smiled affectionately down at their child. 'Isn't it wonderful what we've created together from our love for one another? We've brought something beautiful into this world through our love... he is a symbol of what we stand for, Snively.' She reached out and held his hand. 'I told you we can do anything together with the power of love...' The two shared a deep kiss that expressed their joy and happiness.

'What shall we call him?' Aundrina asked than.

Snively smiled. 'Well, just don't name him after me,' he said with a chuckle. ''Snively' is such an insulting, shameful name to bear. I certainly don't want him to grow up with such a name to carry throughout his life.' His eyes suddenly lit up. 'Hmm...' he said thoughtfully, rubbing his chin. 'Aundrina, what do you think of... 'Eaton'?'

Aundrina's eyes lit up. 'Oh, Snively, it's perfect! I adore it!' she cried. 'It just somehow suits him perfectly... little Eaton...'

'Than it's decided,' Snively smiled. 'From this day forward, he shall be known as Eaton Kintobor.' He planted a loving kiss on little Eaton's forehead.

At that moment, Eaton opened his eyes and smiled up at his parents. 'Look, Aundrina,' Snively said, gazing adoringly down at his little son. 'He has your eyes... those beautiful, remarkable saphire eyes...'

He reached over and held his wife and soul mate's hand. 'I love you, Aundrina,' he whispered.

'And I love you, Snively,' she whispered back, her eyes sparkling with happy joy.

The proud, loving couple than shared a deep kiss, one that expressed their love and happiness and joy.

From his safe, loving position in his parents' arms, little Eaton gave a tiny content sigh as his saphire-blue eyes sparkled with happy hope. For the child knew in his heart that the three of them would always be together... they would always have each other.

And that, my friends, is the story of Snively and Aundrina and how they both came to find love and happiness through each other.

THE END!

Well, that's it, folks! What did you guys think? Wasn't that a sweet story? I really hope you guys thought so too! I worked hard on this whole fic and so, to quote Snively from the SatAM episode, 'Sonic Racer', 'I'm rather proud of it!' Though I think the second chapter could've been a little better, but... *shrugs* I like it, all in all.

By the by, Humor is still my #1 style of writing. I just thought I'd take a little break from it for a change of pace. Stay tuned for my next fic, 'Dude, where's my Teddy?', coming soon to a computer near you, featuring none other than everybody's favorite little lackey, Snively, of course!

This has been a Shychick Production!