SatAM Outtakes

By Shychick

Disclaimer- DIC Entertainment owns all. I own nothing.

A/N- I've wanted to do this for a long time. These are some crazy behind-the-scenes outtakes that I made up for the five Season 1 episodes that are on the SatAM DVD that was released this February. I hope you all enjoy this lil' piece of work! To quote Snively from the episode, Sonic Racer, 'I'm quite proud of it!'

 

'Super Sonic''

Scene: (Where everybody is making preparations for the water wheel in Knothole)

Bunnie: Here ya'll go, Rotor. (Hands him a toolbox with a sigh)

Rotor: Thanks, Bunnie.

Bunnie: Welcome, I'm sure. (Takes out a hand-held mirror and freaks out at her appearance) I'm a walkin' disaster! OH, MAH STARS! NOW I CAN NEVER SHOW MY SWEET 'LIL 'OL FACE IN PUBLIC AGAIN! (Gasps in sudden realization) AND I HAVE A DATE WITH ANTOINE TONIGHT! MY LIFE IS OVER!!! (Jams a paper bag over her head and runs off the set, screaming her head off)

Rotor: (To Sally) Y'know, if we use a bigger wrench, we just might be able to double the power output.

Sally: OH, MY GOD, ROTOR! YOU'RE SUCH A SMARTY! I, LIKE, NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF IT IN A MILLION, TRILLION, FRILLION YEARS! (Jumps up and down with excitement. She takes out Nicole) Nicole, search data banks for Entry: 'Water Wheel'.

Nicole: One entry qualifies, Sally' (An image of a rose appears above)

Sally: (Sighs) Nicole, a water wheel!

Nicole: One entry qualifies' (An image of a chili dog appears)

Sally: (Angry) YOU STUPID, RETARDED PIECE OF CRAP! I ASK YOU TO DO ONE SIMPLE FRICKIN' TASK, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN GET IT RIGHT! (Shakes Nicole in frustration)

Nicole: Hold it right there, missy! I am not programmed to put up with your crap, you spoiled ingrate! I am too highly-superior a machine to put up with the likes of you! I WILL BE USED NO MORE! (Nicole grows little wings and flies away, only to marry Dexter, Ash Ketchum's Pokedex from Pokemon)

Sonic: Aw, man! There go my chili dogs! Mondo-uncool move, Sal!

* * *

Scene: (Where everyone is in Robotropolis and Sally meets the Guardian of the Forbidden Zone)

Sally: (Sees the Guardian) AHHH! THE GRIM REAPER!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME, MR. GHOST-FACE! I WANNA BE IN THE SEQUEL! (Runs away, than suddenly stops) I think I've watched 'Scream' one too many times'

* * *

Scene: (Where Robotnik asks Snively about the Guardian)

Robotnik: (Sees the Guardian on the monitors) Who was that, Snively?

Snively: (Annoyed) Really, sir, how the hell should I know?! (Rolls eyes)

* * *

Scene: (Where Snively is reading information on the wizard, Lazar, to Robotnik)

Snively: (Reading) 'The evil wizard, Lazar, has rested for centuries in the Forbidden Zone. Although many have tried to recover his computer of magic spells, none have succeeded''

Robotnik: Hmmm' go on'

(As Snively continues to read the information to Robotnik, Cluck suddenly lands on the console in front of Snively. Snively tries to shoo it away, but finally gets annoyed and starts smacking it like Ren does to Stimpy on 'The Ren and Stimpy Show')

Snively: YOU STUPEED EEDIOT! I WILL KEEELLL YOUUU!

(Suddenly Ren Hoek comes out of nowhere and starts smacking Snively)

Ren: Hey, meester! Queet stealing my material! Nobody messes weeth thees Asthma-hound Chihuahua, and gets away weeth eet! (Continues to smack with him)

* * *

Scene: (Where Robotnik meets up with the Guardian)

Snively: I found him, Dr. Robotnik.

Robotnik: Than where is he?

Snively: (Annoyed) What the hell do I look like, sir, his damn keeper?

Guardian: (To Robotnik) Why have you summoned me?

Robotnik: A little business proposition, my dear Guardian. I want to know the location of Lazar's lair.

Guardian: (Suspiciously) You intend harm to my master?

Robotnik: Oh, hell no, dear Guardian! I simply want to wake the old fart- er, I mean, the Grand Wizard and honor His Evilness' we have much in common.

Guardian: Know this' only one may enter my master's lair' one's whose heart is vile enough to withstand the many dangers inside' the Diamond in the Rough! (Pauses) What the hell? Who's the wise-ass who switched my script with the script from Disney's 'Aladdin'?! (Growls in frustration) I can't take this shit! I need a cigarette break! If anyone wants me, I'll be in my trailer! (Stomps off the set)

* * *

Scene: (Where Robotnik teleports Sally into the Death Egg, using Lazar's computer)

Sally: How did you do this, Robotnik?

Robotnik: Oh, let's just say' it's magic! (Suddenly the song 'Abra-Kadabra' starts playing out of nowhere)

Sally: You found Lazar's computer, didn't you?

Robotnik: I cannot tell a lie, Princess' I chopped down the cherry tree.

(Suddenly the ghost of George Washington appears)

George Washington: HOW DARE YOU DISGRACE THE LEGEND OF GEORGE WASHINGTON, YOU FIEND!

Snively: (To Robotnik) Fear not, my lord, I've already called the Ghost-Busters.

(Suddenly, Slimer and the Real Ghost-Busters burst into the room, accompanied by the Ghost-Busters theme music)

Peter: Whoa, check it out, guys! It's the ghost of George Washington!

Ray: Hey, wait a second! This isn't even our show! What are we doing here in the first place?

Egon: Hmm, good point, Ray. Let's go. Besides, by capturing the ghost of George Washington, we would only be disgracing American history.

(The Ghost-Busters leave, all singing 'The Star Spangled Banner.'

* * *

Scene: (Where Lazar catches Sonic in his lair)

Lazar: (Impatiently) Now who disturbs my slumber?! Can't a wizard get a few hundred years of sleep around here without somebody trying to steal his damn computer of spells every five seconds?! Where's that sorry excuse for a Guardian? I'm firing his lazy ass!

Sonic: Uh, maybe you oughta go back to sleep, gramps. You seem a little on the cranky side!

(Lazar imprisons Sonic in a magic sphere )

Lazar: Fast not so, little thief!

Sonic: Listen, Rip Van Winkle, either you've been catching Zs for way too long and totally forgot how to speak properly, or you musta been one mondo-bad English student!

* * *

Scene: (Where Lazar sends Sonic on a mission to retrieve his computer)

Lazar: Sense a great disturbance in the Force, I do!

Sonic: Uh, are you, by any chance, related to Yoda?

Lazar: Using the Magic, he is!

Sonic: Who's using the Magic?

Lazar: I know not his name' but evil, he is! Pure evil!

Sonic: Than it's Vader! (Pauses) Uh, I mean, than it's Robotnik!

Lazar: Evil I was, once' but dreamed for centuries, I did' much regret the evil, I do' (Sits down in a rocking chair and starts smoking a pipe) It's actually kind of a long and interesting story, young feller' it all began way back in the Day, when-

Sonic: Listen, gramps, I'd love to stick around and listen to your long, pointless story that goes nowhere, but I've got to juice! Now let me out of here!

Lazar: Didn't anybody ever tell you to respect your elders, little thief? No respect, that's what's wrong with this generation! Why, in my day-

Sonic: Uh, Lazar, I hate to interrupt, but can I go stop Robotnik now? Like you said, he's totally evil! No telling what he'll do with your magic!

Lazar: (Pauses in the middle of his old-geyser story) Promise first, you must!

Sonic: Sure, anything to get you to shut up! What?

Lazar: Find my Computer! Return it, you shall!

Sonic: I promise! Now let me out.

(Lazar releases Sonic' than he zaps his speed from him)

Sonic: Oh, man' what did you do to me?

Lazar: That's what you get for being such a rude young feller, little thief! Besides, I need some collateral from you first!

Sonic: But how do I get your Computer back without my speed?

Lazar: Brains you have' brains you must use!

Sonic: (Walks away singing, 'If I Only Had a Brain')

* * *

Scene: (After Sonic gets Lazar's computer back and rescues Sally and Bunnie)

Robotnik: (To Cluck) I despise that miserable hedgehog, Cluck' despise him with all my metallic heart!

(Just than, Snively walks out)

Robotnik: (Angrily grabs Snively) WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU STOP THE HEDGEHOG, YOU DAMN INCOMPETENT?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO STOP HIM! YOU JUST STOOD AROUND WITH A CLUELESS, IDIOTIC EXPRESSION ON YOUR FACE LIKE YOU HAD NO IDEA WHAT WAS GOING ON! WHAT THE HELL AM I PAYING YOU FOR, SNIVELY?

Snively: Um, actually, sir, you don't pay me at all' Besides, I was on my break, get off my back! There are Labor Laws, you know! (Mutters under his breath) I wouldn't have to put up with the Big Round Guy's shit if we lackeys had a Union!

Lazar: (To Sonic) Well you did, little thief!

Sonic: (Annoyed) Damnit, will you stop calling me that? It's really getting old! Besides, I ain't no frickin' thief! I got your damn Computer back, didn't I? Now give me my speed back already!

* * *

Sonic and Sally'

Scene: (Where the Freedom Fighters are in Robotropolis, in the beginning)

Sonic: Okay, guys, synchronize the 'ol watches!

(They all synchronize their watches)

Sonic: Hey, what the hell? How come my watch is an hour ahead? Damn those Daylight-Saving Times! They're always such a mondo pain in the ass!

Sally: (Sighs) Oh, Sonic, how could you have forgotten? I reminded you last night to re-set your watch before we left for tonight's mission! Now, you've set us all back! Thanks a lot!

* * *

Scene: (Where Bunnie and Sonic arrive back in Knothole, after Sally was captured)

(Antoine goes over to help Bunnie up from the pile of hay at the bottom of the secret entranceway, but accidentally pulls her robotic arm off)

Bunnie: Antoine! Ya'll mind what you're doin' now! Is that any way to treat a lady? Some gentleman you are! Just for that display of un-called for bit of roughness, ya'll can just forget our date tonight!

Antoine: (Starts bawling)

* * *

Scene: (Where Sally is being held captive by Robotnik)

Robotnik: (To Sally) I don't suppose you'd tell me the location of Knothole'?

Sally: No, but I'll tell you the location of a really good Weight Watcher's Club!

(Snively activates the Robot Sally)

Robot Sally: No, but I'll tell you the location of a really good Weight Watcher's Club!

Sally: (Gasps in horror)

Snively: I must say, this is an excellent model, sir! Why, I can hardly tell the difference between the two! (Pauses, than looks from one to the other, scratching his head in confusion) Er, will the real Princess please stand up? I repeat, will the real Princess please stand up? I think we're going to have a problem here'

Sally: (Breaks into song) 'Cause I'm Princess Sally, yes, I'm the real Sally, all you other princesses are just imitating, so won't the real Princess Sally please stand up, please stand up, please stand up?

* * *

Scene: (Where Snively is preparing to Roboticize Sally)

Snively: (To Robotnik) It's ready, sir.

Sally: (Seductively, bribing him) Hey, Snivvy, baby, if you let me out of here, I'll totally make it worth your while, if you catch my drift. (Fights an urge to throw up, as she crosses her fingers behind her back)

Snively: (Looks up from the computer with a smirk) Why, Princess, you're trying to seduce me'

Sally: (Starts singing) If you wanna be with me, I can make your wish come true! I'm a princess in a Roboticizer' Just come and set me free, baby, and I'll be with you!

Snively: Princess, aren't those lyrics a little suggestive? After all, this is a kid's show!

* * *

Scene: (Where Sonic frees Sally, near the end)

Sally: (To Robot Sally) Okay, you imposter, you're gonna pay for trying to steal my guy from me! You're going down, sister!

Robot Sally: Oh, yeah? Well, bring it on, bitch!

Sally: Oh, it's already been b-rought!

Robot Sally: You wanna piece of me, bitch? Come and get it!

Sally: (Breaks out into a 'Xena: Warrior Princess' battle cry) EYEYEYEYY!!!

(They fight. Sally ends up kicking the robot's jealous ass, and than Sonic puts it into the Roboticizer.)

Sonic: Let's cruise. I don't like the company here! (Sonic and Sally leave)

(Snively attempts to Roboticize the Robot Sally, thinking it is the real Sally. Of course, it is too furious about losing Sonic to Sally that it busted out of the glass tube and started shooting everything in sight)

Snively: Oh no, the Princess is getting unruly, sir! I'm scared, sir! She nearly shot my head off! Don't let her get me, don't let her get me! (Starts running around in circles and screaming like a little girl)

Robotnik: (To Snively) YOU FOOL!

Robot Sally: (Continues shooting the place up in a fit of jealous rage. But than she started shooting laser blasts at the crew and camera equipment of the show)

Director: CUT!!! That's coming out of your pay, missy!

Robot Sally: My agent is so fired for this!

* * *

Sonic Racer'

Scene: (Where Sonic, Sally, and Bunnie are in Robotropolis, in the beginning)

Sonic: It's cool, ladies. C'mon, I'll show you the pipes.

(They go over to the pipes to check them out)

Sonic: Check it out, Sal.

(Sally puts on that gadget that looks like a doctor's stethoscope. She listens to the inside of the pipe with it)

Sally: Oh, my God' I CAN'T MAKE OUT A HEART-BEAT! (She attempts to give it CPR) Come on, breath, damnit, breath! Oh no, I think I'm losing him!

Sonic: Well, I think you're losing your mind, Sal! Pressure must finally be getting to you, or something.

Bunnie: (Looks over at the crying Sally) Uh, Sally-girl? Is that 'ol pipe carrying electricity or not?

* * *

Scene: (Where the FFs are outside the city, after shutting down Robotnik's main generator)

Sonic: Hey, Sal, how 'bout showing a little enthusiasm? What's up?

Sally: Oh' we need to shut down his back-up generator too.

Sonic: Maybe there isn't a back-up'

(Just than, all the city's electricity comes back on)

Sally: Well, well, well' looks like Women's Intuition strikes again, hmm?

* * *

Scene: (Where Robotnik and Sonic are discussing how to get rid of Sonic)

Robotnik: Those Freedom Fighters are beginning to concern me, Snively. We must think of a way to eliminate the Hedgehog!

Snively: I know a way, sir!

Robotnik: I'm waiting, Snively'

Snively: Keep your damn shirt on, sir, I'm getting to it! (Pauses) We appeal to the Hedgehog's inflated ego, sir!

Robotnik: His ego?

Snively: Oh yes, sir, with a Speed Contest!

Robotnik: Hmm' I like it, Snively!

Snively: (Gets that smug little grin on his face. Than he starts doing a happy little dance, like Homer Simpson) WHOO-HOO! I am so smart! I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T' I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

* * *

Scene: (In Knothole, where Sonic, Tails, and Sally are discussing the race)

Sonic: (After reading the announcement of tomorrow's race in Robotropolis) Man, who's Robuttnik kiddin'? (Laughs) He already knows who's the fastest!

Tails: It's you, huh, Sonic?

Sonic: (Rolls his eyes) No, Big Guy, actually it's Speedy Gonzolis!

Tails: (Disappointed) Aw, really? Gee, I always thought it was you'

* * *

Scene: (Where Robotnik and Snively are preparing the robotic cat that races Sonic)

Robotnik: Start it' now!

Snively: (To robot) Go!

(The robot takes off running so fast that it makes Snively's few strands of hair fly up on end)

Snively: (Calling after it) Hey, be careful! I don't want to lose what little hair I have left! (Recalls that day when Sonic made him lose all his hair, years ago. He starts sobbing.) I'm having (gasp, choke) painful flashbacks! NOO-OOO! (Runs off the set, crying)

* * *

Scene: (Where Bunnie is reading Tails a bedtime story, and Sally is worried about Sonic)

Bunnie: (Reading 'Little Red Riding Red' to Tails)

Tails: (Scared) That wolf is nasty, huh, Bunnie?

Bunnie: (Rolls her eyes) No, actually, he's as sweet as a big 'ol sack of sugar, darlin'! (Looks at Sally curiously) Uh, you okay, Sally-girl?

Sally: I'm just worried about Sonic tomorrow. It's too dangerous for him to be alone in the city just for that silly race!

Tails: Nuh-uh! It's not a silly race! It's cool! And Sonic's gonna win!

Sally: Tails, this a grown-up talk! Go to sleep! (To Bunnie) Sometimes he's just too stubborn and he just takes too many chances.

Bunnie: My, my, I do declare, Sally-girl, ya'll need to have more faith in your boyfriend! This is Sugah-Hog we're talkin' about! He ain't as incompetent as ya'll think, ya know!

* * *

Scene: (The next day, right before the race, in the Control Room)

Robotnik: (Spots Sonic up on the monitors) That's the Hedgehog!

Snively: (Rolls his eyes) No shit, Sherlock! Who were you expecting, sir, Little Red Rodent Hood?

Robotnik: Hmm' that's a good one, Snively! 'Little Red Rodent Hood'' I believe I'll use that on the Hedgehog!

* * *

Scene: (Right before the race is about to start)

Snively: There are no rules in this race, except to stay on the marked course! On your marks' go! (Pauses) Hey, wait a minute! Why doesn't it list in the script for me to say 'Get set' after 'On your marks'?

Director: (Impatiently) Oh, for the love of- all right, fine, Snively! We'll try that again! (Through his megaphone) ACTION!

Snively: There are no rules in this race- (Suddenly pauses, as a grin creeps onto his face. He throws the count-down timer up in the air) SWEET, NO RULES! FORGET THE RACE! EVERYBODY PAR-TAY DOWN!

(Loud music started playing out of nowhere, everybody started dancing, and the alcohol flowed like river water)

Robotnik: Snively? Where's all that music and alcohol coming from?

Snively: (Shrugs, as a Hawaiian lai falls around his neck and somebody hands him a Pina Coloda) It's a party, sir! It doesn't have to make sense! (Dances away singing) If you like Pine Colodas and getting caught in the rain'

* * *

Scene: (Where Sally, Bunnie, and Antoine are trying to think of a way to shut down the back-up generator)

Antoine: Hmm' hmm'

(Bunnie and Sally glare at him)

Antoine: (Annoyed) What ze hell eez your probleem? I am just tinking, like you two are!

Bunnie: Well, think quietly! I can't concentrate with all that darn hummin'!

Antoine: (Clears his throat loudly)

Bunnie: (Annoyed) Antoine, ya'll are dearly starting to tick me off!

Antoine: All right, zat eez being zee last weed! I jeest had some-ting stuck in my throat, all right? You really can be a bit of a- how you say- female dog on zeese meesions!

* * *

Scene: (After Sonic escapes from the toxic pit)

Sonic: (Through Hover-Unit, to Robotnik) There's no way you can stop me from winning this race, Robuttnik! No way! So learn to live with it, chump! (Dashes off)

Robotnik: (Turns angrily to Snively) He' called' me' 'chump'!

Snively: (Annoyed) Yes, sir- he called you 'chump'! So why the hell are you looking at me?

Robotnik: You disappoint me, Snively'!

Snively: (Angrily) Hey, shit happens, sir! So get off my damn back already! It's not my fault, all right? I have an idea, sir- why don't you get off your fat ass and carry out all the work and come up with all the plans, and I'll sit there like the Exalted, High, Grand-frickin' Pooh-Bah of Robotropolis!

* * *

Scene: (Where Sally, Bunnie, and Antoine are up on the roof)

Sally: I have to get inside that building' to shut this generator down!

Bunnie: (Sarcastically) Really, Sally-girl? Why, I had no idea! I thought ya'll intended on searching it for the Mobotropolis Witch, or something!

Antoine: (Nervously) Um, actually, I have seen a movie like that once' I tink eet was called 'Zee Mobotropolis Witch Project'' zeeze tree people, like us, go off een search of zeese legendary witch, only to-

Bunnie and Sally: SHUT UP, ANTOINE!

* * *

Scene: (Where Sonic goes to save Antoine)

Sally: (Close-up of her face, in tears) And I want to apologize to my father' Sonic's uncle, Sir Charles' all of the Freedom Fighters' and anyone else who finds this tape! (Starts hyperventilating) We're going to die out here!

Sonic: Sal, caught your signal! What's up?

Sally: (Snaps out of it) It's Antoine!

Antoine: (About to be crushed on the conveyer belt) S-Sonique' H-Hedgehog'

Sonic: Y'know, it's not like it would be any great loss' (Shrugs) 'But I guess a hero's gotta do what a hero's gotta do! (He uses a Power Ring to jam the wheel, causing it to shut down)

Antoine: Mercey, Sonique' Mercey! (Wets himself from plain leftover fear) Oh my' how embarrasseen'

* * *

Scene: (Where Robotnik finds out that Sonic has vanished from the race)

Snively: Section 4, Hedgehog report!

Computer: Negative!

Robotnik: Tell me, Snively' what of the Hedgehog?

Snively: (Terrified, sweating) Well, sir' he seems to have' disappeared !

Robotnik: (Walks over to him) What did you say?!

Snively: (Sweating with fear) Uh' er' disappeared, sir!

Robotnik: (Grabs him) But how could he have just disappeared, YOU LITTLE MUTANT?!

Snively: (Makes a face) Uh, no offense, sir, but didn't you ever hear of Tic-Tacs?

* * *

Sonic Boom'

Scene: (Where Sonic and Sally are in the StealthBot, and Sally gets a message from her father)

(The word 'Bean' comes up in the hologram)

Sonic: (Confused) 'Bean'?

Sally: (Shocked) Oh, my gosh! Sonic, my father called me 'Bean' when I was little!

Sonic: (Starts singing) Beans, beans, the musical fruit, the more you eat, the more you-

Sally: (Glares at him) Can't you ever be serious?

Sonic: Okay, but thirty seconds is still my limit.

* * *

Scene: (When Sonic, Sally, and Antoine are all in that room in Ironlock Prison, listening to King Acorn's message to Sally on that old computer)

Sonic: (Referring to the computer) It looks real ancient! Does it even work? (Mutters under his breath) I'll bet it probably runs on Windows'

(Sally activates the computer and brings up the message from her father. It cuts off right in the middle)

Antoine: Er, what does eet mean?

Sally: (Sadly) He didn't finish the message'

Sonic: Yep, that computer definitely runs on Windows '95! Damn that Bill Gates!

* * *

Scene: (Where Sonic, Sally, and Antoine fall through that trap-door, and find themselves underground in the sewer, covered in mud)

Antoine: Sacre' bleau! What eez zeese place?

Sonic: (Sniffs) I don't know' but wherever it is, it sure stinks!

Sally: Oh sorry, that was me! (Blushes) I guess I shouldn't have eaten that bean burrito on the way here'

Sonic: (Starts singing the Bean Song)

Sally: Oh, shut up! I get the point!

* * *

Sonic and the Secret Scrolls'

Scene: (Where the Freedom Fighters are in the Temple, after finding the Secret Scrolls)

(Suddenly, the room becomes surrounded in thick smoke)

Sonic: Hey, what the-?

(Evil laughter emits from the smoke. It clears away, only to reveal Robotnik and Snively' dressed like Team Rocket from Pokemon! TR theme music starts playing)

Robotnik: Prepare for trouble, we've come for the Scrolls!

Snively: Make it double, it's a cross-over of shows!

Robotnik: To take over the world of animation-

Snively: To unite all cartoon characters within our nation-

Robotnik: To denounce the evils of truth and love-

Snively: To extend our reach to the stars above!

Robotnik: Dr. Robotnik!

Snively: (Rose in hand) Snively the Great!

Robotnik: Team 'Botnik blast off at the speed of light!

Snively: Surrender now, or prepare to fight!

Sonic: Yeah, right!

Robotnik: Grrr' all right, twerps, hand over Pikachu! (Pauses) Er, I mean, hand over the Secret Scrolls!

(The Freedom Fighters all sweat-drop, Animae-style)

* * *

Scene: (When Sonic is hiding in the wind tunnel, waiting for the Breath of Mobius to hit Robotnik)

(The Breath of Mobius can be heard coming)

Robotnik: Snively, what is that sound?

Snively: (Falls over, Animae-style) What the hell are you asking me for, sir? Do I look like I have all the answers here?!

(Suddenly, the Breath of Mobius comes full-blast, blowing Robotnik and Snively right off the mountain)

Robotnik and Snively: (In unison) WE'RE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!

(They soar by Team Rocket)

Jessie: We were so close to catching that damn Electric Rat this time, James! It's so unfair!

James: Oh look, Jess, aren't those the bad guys from that Saturday morning 'Sonic the Hedgehog' show on ABC?

Meowth: Dose imposters! Why, I'll moider dem! (Furry-Swipes the hell out of Robotnik and Snively's faces)

Wobbufet: (Pops up from it's Pokeball with it's little salute) Wooobbufet!

Meowth: Hey, Blobbufet, mind yer own business! (Scratch-Attacks it's face)

(Wobbufet uses it's Counter Attack on Meowth)

Meowth: OW, OW, OW! MY FACE!

(They all vanish from sight with that little 'ding' sound effect)

* * *

Scene: (Where Sonic is flying the Freedom Stormer, near the end)

Sonic: TO INFINITY' AND BEYOND!

Sally: (Groans) Why do I get the feeling that we're going to get sued by a whole bunch of people?

* * *

Scene: (At the very end, when Robotnik and Snively climb back up the mountain)

Robotnik: That hedgehog is going to pay dearly for this, Snively! Mark my words!

Snively: Well, sir, I told you that impersonating villains from another popular cartoon show would fail! Just like all your other stupid schemes! But would you listen? No, no, no, n-

(Robotnik pushes Snively back off the mountain)

Snively: (Falling) -OOOO!!!



THE END

Well, what did you guys think? Not bad, huh? Well, I hope ya liked 'em! To quote Roger Rabbit, 'I just wanna make people laugh!'

This has been a Shychick Production!