Disclaimer- If I owned “Sonic the Hedgehog”, I would be in heaven. But unfortunately I don’t. Yes, I know, life sucks, doesn’t it?

“Snively, is that new potion I invented ready yet?” Dr. Robotnik asked his lackey, as he entered the Control Room.

“Yes, Dr. Robotnik, sir,” Snively replied in his usual obedient monotone. “It just needs to be tested out before we can determine whether or not it was a complete success.”

Robotnik nodded. Than an evil grin broke out onto his fat face. “Oh, Snively, I have such a strong feeling about this!” he said. “I know I have failed countless times in the past… no thanks to your blasted incompetence,” he added with a glare in his nephew’s direction, “but mark my words, Snively, this potion is going to be what finally rids us of Sonic the Hedgehog forever! I just can’t fail this time! I KNOW that this time my plan will be a success and I will finally be the victor! I can feel it in my bones!”

“Oh, yes, sir, we surely shall triumph over the Hedgehog this time!” Snively nodded in agreement. But he really felt like rolling his eyes at his uncle’s arrogant ways. He had heard the same old stuff time and time again. It was Robotnik’s overconfidence that led to his downfall each time. “When will you learn?” Snively muttered under his breath. “Never can take responsibility for your own failures… blame it on the little guy, how original… this is going to fail like everything else you try, you arrogant old ass…”

“WHAT was that, Snively?” Robotnik snapped.

“I said… er, the Hedgehog shall not pass, sir!” Snively said quickly. He paused nervously. “Now, sir… please don’t take offence at this… but with all due respect, just how can you be so sure that this plan will not fail like all the others? Perhaps if you weren’t so hasty to count your chickens before they hatch, so to speak…”

Robotnik snatched up his nephew. “Perhaps if you weren’t so hasty to always underestimate me, Snively, than I would not be so hasty as to think about warming up the Roboticizer for you!”

“I apologize, sir!” Snively cried. “Please forgive me for my foolishness!”

Robotnik growled. “Very well than,” he said, throwing him down to the hard floor. “Now than, Snively, be a good lad and go down to the cells to test out the formula on one of our prisoners.”

Snively quickly switched the surveillance on the monitors to the Cell Room. “Um, there’s a bit of a problem, sir,” he said. “The cells are all empty. We currently don’t have any prisoners at the moment.”

“Hmm…” Robotnik frowned, thoughtfully stroking his orange mustache. “Yes, that does complicate things…”

“Shall I head out into the city and try to capture a Mobian than, sir?” Snively asked, since he knew that it was pretty much their only option… or was it?

Robotnik slowly turned towards his nephew with a knowing, eerie grin on his face. “No, Snively… that won’t be necessary…”

Snively looked a little nervous. He didn’t like that look on Robotnik’s face. He didn’t know what his uncle had in mind, and he had a feeling that he didn’t want to know. “S-s-sir?” he asked nervously, a few beads of sweat appearing on his forehead.

“Sir, please, I seriously beg you to reconsider!”

“Enough of your whining, Snively,” Robotnik said, holding the test-tube which contained the red formula out towards his nephew. “You WILL test this formula for me!”

“B-but, sir, why must I be the guinea pig? W-why m-me?” Snively asked, nervously backing away, sweat pouring down his face.

“Desperate times call for desperate measures, dear nephew,” Robotnik replied. “I’m afraid it simply cannot be helped. Now drink the formula!”

“Now, sir, l-l-let’s not be too hasty here!” Snively stammered. “After all, who knows what effect it might have on me? What if something goes wrong? Anything could happen!”

Robotnik growled. “That is exactly why you are going to be testing it, you little twit! Now drink the potion before I lose my patience! You’re wasting time!”

“B-but…”

Robotnik’s voice rose to an impatient shout. “Drink down the potion right now, or I will personally turn you into a WorkerBot, Snively!” He glared. “Take your choice!”

Snively sighed. He was sure that Robotnik was bluffing, but he knew that just ‘being sure’ didn’t mean anything, since it was his life on the line. He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and quickly gulped down the red liquid.

“Be sure you swallow every drop!” Robotnik ordered.

Pretty soon, the liquid was all gone. Snively stood there waiting for something to happen, not knowing what to expect. He was terrified of what to expect.

“Well?” Robotnik asked. “How do you feel?”

“Actually, sir, I don’t feel anything, not yet anyway,” Snively replied nervously.

After a few minutes of waiting for the formula to take effect, Robotnik finally decided that it either didn’t work on humans or it just didn’t work at all. But than, all of a sudden, Snively let out a scream and clutched his throat. “SIR!” he cried. “Something’s happening!” He fell to the floor, gagging and gasping, as he clutched his throat. “S-s-sir!” he wailed. “What’s… happening… to… me?! ARRRGGGGHHH!!” It felt as if he were, literally, splitting in half!

Robotnik watched in amazement. Than a few seconds later, he watched in horror as TWO Snivelys stood before him. A pair of Snivelys! One was very sinister and evil-looking, as he cackled maniacally. The other one just stood there with a dull, bored,

expression on his face.

Robotnik gasped in horror. “NO!” he shouted. “How could this be?! What could have possibly went wrong?! I went over all the calculations with the greatest of care! The formula was supposed to transform whoever drank it into a hideously-deformed beast… a bloodthirsty monster… a creature of pure evil, bent entirely on killing! I had intended on somehow using it on the Hedgehog, turning him into my loyal slave of evil! But now I see that the formula literally splits the victim in half, into the opposite halves of their personality!” He glanced over at the pair of Snivelys. “In Snively’s case, his evil side…”

The Evil Snively cackled with vicious, wicked laughter.

“…And his indifferent side!”

Indifferent Snively just stood there with that same dull, bored expression. “Yes, sir, absolutely, sir,” he said in his usual monotone. “Oh, I quite agree with you, sir.”

Robotnik glanced from one Snively to the other, comparing them. “Hmm… I do believe I prefer the Evil Snively.” A wicked grin suddenly crossed his face, as he got an idea. “Well, perhaps this whole experiment wasn’t a total failure after all… this evil side to Snively may indeed be a great asset to me. For once the worthless little wretch will finally be of some good use to me!” He glanced down at Indifferent Snively. “And as for this side of him… well, I’ve had to put up with it for too many years now! This side of him has never brought me any good! If anything, it’s only brought me failure! No, my apathetic little nephew,” he said to Indifferent Snively, “I’m afraid you are completely useless to me.” Smiling, he turned to Evil Snively. “I prefer that cunningly-evil side to you. I only wish that you had displayed that part of you more often! It’s so much more pleasant!”

Evil Snively, now suddenly wearing that same black cape he wore at the end of the “Doomsday” episode, smiled wickedly. “Old fool,” he said in a sinister voice. “Only now at the end do you finally understand…” He threw his head back and laughed his hysterical high-pitched laugh. “You haven’t seen anything yet, Julian! This is a completely different side to me that you’ve never witnessed before! You always thought I was so loyal to you, always the obedient little bootlicker! Well, things are not always what they seem, are they, Julian?” He roared with more maniacal laughter. “I’ve plotted against you for years behind your back, Julian! And now the time has come… high time… MY time… for me to finally fulfill my ultimate goal of overthrowing you and taking over this wretched city myself! First Robotropolis… than all of Mobius!” More evil laughter was soon followed after. “Yes, Julian, you weren’t the only one with high ambitions. And after I rid myself of your worthless, fat hide, I will move on to eliminating the Hedgehog, along with the rest of those Freedom Fighters! All of Knothole will be in ruins, when I get through with it! Yes, Julian, there’s going to be quite a few changes around here! Finally, it is now your turn to fall on your knees before ME, fool! Bow down to Lord Snively the Great, ruler of all of… SNIVELYTROPOLIS!!”

Robotnik was in shock. “W-w-WHAT?!” he screamed. “HOW DARE YOU, YOU LITTLE BACKSTABBING TRAITOR!! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE INGRATE! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?! I’LL KILL YOU!!”

“Shall I Roboticize him, sir?” Indifferent Snively asked in his nasal monotone, hands behind his back.

Evil Snively turned to glare at his apathetic half. “You stay out of this, you fool! You are no longer a part of me anymore! That means I no longer am under control of the Big Round Guy!”

“Shall I send out a group of SwatBots to capture him, Dr. Robotnik?” Indifferent Snively went on, ignoring his bitter half.

“Silence, you!” yelled Evil Snively, pointing a finger at his other side of him. “Or you shall be the very first to face my wrath!”

Indifferent Snively just stood there, with that same stoned-looking expression on his face. “Mmmm…” he mumbled, hands neatly folded behind his back. He glanced over at Robotnik, awaiting his next order.

“Will you cease that blasted expression on your face?” Evil Snively yelled. “You look ridiculous, almost like you’re stoned! What IS your problem?”

Indifferent Snively just sighed. “Sir, shall I interrogate him now?” he asked of Robotnik.

“SHUT UP!” roared Evil Snively. “Quit trying my patience before I exterminate you! YOU WEAK LITTLE GOOD-FOR-NOTHING COWARD! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A MERE WEAKLING! WE ARE NO LONGER ONE! DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

“Yes, I comprehend quite well, thank you,” Indifferent Snively replied with a nod.

“ARRRGGHH!!” Evil Snively cried in frustration, as he charged towards his counterpart, angrily knocking him to the floor.

“Oh, really now, this is highly unnecessary!” Indifferent Snively insisted in that same old dull tone, as Evil Snively carried on attacking him. “I’m afraid I’ll have no choice but to summon security if you don’t leave at once.”

Suddenly, Evil Snively leaped to his feet. “Never mind!” he snapped. “You’re not worth my time. I have bigger fish to fry!” He grinned, as a plan suddenly formed in his mind. He focussed his attention on the glass beaker sitting on the shelf, which contained a certain red chemical… “With this formula, I can now create an entire army of clones, each one as evil and diabolical as myself! I will soon have my own evil empire- the Snively Empire! And together, led by me, we shall take total control of all of Mobius! Nobody shall escape the wrath of Snively the Great! NOBODY!!” He grasped the beaker in his hand…

“Now see here, Snively!” Robotnik cried, hoping that he could get Evil Snively to listen to reason. “It doesn’t have to be this way! Can’t you see? Without your indifferent side to evenly balance you out, you’re losing all control!”

“Correction,” Evil Snively said with a smirk, “I’m TAKING all control.” He spat onto his apathetic counterpart, who merely sighed and wiped it off.

“But my dear nephew, listen to reason!” Robotnik cried desperately. “Without Indifferent Snively and you together as one, you’re going too far! You and Indifferent Snively need each other! You’re two sides of the same whole! It’s what draws that fine line between these two separate sides of your personality! Without it, you’re only half a man! Can half a man live?!” Robotnik was not used to reasoning. Mostly he convinced Snively with his fists and his threats. But he was so desperate, he was willing to try anything! “Snively, in order for you and your indifferent self to be rejoined as one, than you first must accept the fact that you and Indifferent Snively cannot live without each other. You must first admit that,” he said firmly.

Suddenly, Evil Snively looked up, tears in his eyes. He sighed and hung his head. “Oh, maybe you’re right, Uncle Julian,” he said. “I’ve seen a part of myself no man should ever see. But… but you know something, Uncle?” He paused. “I LIKE IT!! AAAHAHAHAHA!!” With that, he grabbed the formula and gulped it all down…

What if there were ten Evil Snivelys?

Or fifty of them?

Or a hundred?

Or even a million?!

An entire army of Snively!

An entire race of Snively!

Who knows where it would stop?!

First “Snivelytropolis”…

…Than maybe “Snivelius”!

Mobius would be DOOMED!!

THE END??

HA! I made this cliff-hanger just to leave you guys hanging! Aren’t I mean? MMUHAHAHA! And btw, I’m not planning on making a sequel either! I’m just going to leave the conclusion entirely up to your imaginations! It’s just more fun that way! YOU DECIDE THE FATE OF MOBIUS!

I’ll have another great fanfic up for you next time, guys! Keep watching for ‘em! See ya!

This has been a Shychick Production!