DISCLAIMER: "Sonic the Hedgehog" and most other characters and situations in the following story are copyrighted trademarks of Sega Incorporated, Archie Comics and/or DIC Productions. Permission to reproduce this specific material may be granted by the author so long as you email first. (c)2007 native_pangean@fsmail.net.

Hot Night Out

Rotor leant back, resting against the wall with a feeling of satisfaction, and took a long swig of his drink. Man, it was good to taste beer again, and even better to hear the drums and energetic chanting of the musicians here. He was at Iniquity again, ready to dance, and watch girls, and talk to strangers.

Ahead of him on a pedestal was a cage, and inside the cage were three females: a snow leopard, a panda and a prairie dog. The panda and snow leopard were both dressed girlishly - a short dress and unlikely-looking platform shoes, topped with a home-made hat that looked like a mushroom cap on the panda and a brightly-coloured honeycomb hairstyle, a small black bra top and tight, tight acid green trousers on the snow leopard, her thick tail curling languidly behind her. Both were busy with soft ropes, tying up the prairie dog in complex and time-consuming knots, lifting a leg here, raising her wrists there, taking their time with the show.

Rotor retreated into a reverie about Velvet's idea. She had sold 4 of his inventions and made life so much easier for him by doing so. None of the Freedom Fighters could keep a job, their guerilla activities demanded too much time and concentration, but by selling, Velvet had managed to bring in enough money to see Rotor here, now, spending free time in a way he really wanted to. Thanks, Vel! he thought to himself, genuinely grateful.

He decided to go for a walk and stood up, casting one final glance at the troupe of caged women as he padded down into the dungeon.



He found that downstairs was moderately busy. Feeling surprisingly comfortable among the outrageously-dressed throng he strolled up into a crowd near the apparatus and watched for a while as a couple of wolves, male and female, played on the A frame. The male put his feet up onto the bottom rung of the frame and rested against the upper bars, while the female stroked his back sensuously. The male relaxed and allowed his body to rest fully against the frame. Then, the female produced a boxy device with thin cables from her satchel and stuffed the cables down his pants. If he had looked relaxed before, he now looked seriously blissed out.

Rotor glanced over at another piece of kit: a narrow, tall cage, a heavy-horned ram standing next to it, in a leather tabard. He was about to turn his attention back to the wolf pair when he noticed a couple approach the ram. A lion and a squirrel. The squirrel ordered her mate into the cage and stood back while the ram locked it. She busied herself with a set of cuffs that were clipped to her belt and began to bind his wrists to the top of the cage.

Rotor grinned to himself and turned away to get himself another drink. "Hey!" he called to the barman as he passed, but the boar was busy. Rotor patiently waited as the barman raced around behind the tabletop. The crowd was already getting thicker. As he stook at the bar he noticed a woman standing beside him. He couldn't tell her species - she was dressed, from head to toe, in slippery white rubber. She caught his glance, her eyes looking surprisingly big behind that rubbery mask. "How you doin'?" he asked, striking up a conversation to pass the time as much as anything else.

"I'm fine," she called in response. Rotor vaguely noticed a male behind her who looked around but thought nothing of it. "I've only just got here and-" a sharp clunk of metal sounded and a lead that he hadn't noticed around her neck snapped. Then he realised the male was holding the other end of it and had ordered her not to speak. She nodded a brief apology before looking resolutely the other way. Rotor grinned to himself. This place just got wierder and wierder!



The drum beats throbbed through his body; feminine chanting made his flesh sing and the crowd were in perfect harmony with him. Rotor was on the dancefloor, at one with the music and the crowd.

A flash of yellow mottled fur caught his attention to the left he looked to see an ocelot dancing, eyes closed, next to him. Her body was small, supple: a long tail traced intricate lines in the air behind her and her face was set in an expression of thorough enjoyment. Suddenly she opened her eyes. The small movement startled Rotor - the lines on her face and the size of her eyes made it look highly expressive. She was a similar age to him, he guess - perhaps 15 or so, no more than 18. She smiled at him, at the sudden eye contact between them and danced with him.

"HEY!" he greeted, leaning down to her a little so he could call into her ear.

"HEY!" she returned. ""HAVIN' FUN?"

"TOTALLY!" and that seemed to be about it. They danced, flicking glances at eachother often. Occasionally she did a short routine, showing off some exotic dance she had learned. Rotor grinned sheepishly in return.

He glanced up at the band, losing himself in the visual rhythm of the drummers. They seemed to be having as much fun as the crowd below! A flash of white teeth heralded a happy grin from one of the rear drummers and another beat on his own drum more emphatically, to whoops of joy from the crowd. Rotor laughed.

A pair of warm hands traced their way without warning down his sides and he jumped, turning around to see the ocelot again. Firmly she put an arm around the back of his head, drawing him close and kissed him. As the kiss ended he opened his eyes, realising he didn't remember closing them, and said, "D'YOU WANNA DRINK?"



He glanced over to see her looking around, staring in surprise at the oddball contraptions and gadgets he'd left lying around the workshop. Her large eyes fairly bulged from her dappled face. He couldn't help but chuckle at her wonderment, even though his heart was racing at the thought of what would happen in the hours ahead.

"Quite somethin', huh?" he commented.

"I thought you were kidding!" She half-laughed. She sashayed across to the workstation, and as she did he admired the feline curves of her waist, the hypnotic gestures she made with her tail. He followed her and leaned against the worktop.

"You, uh, want something to drink, ma'am?" he drawled good-naturedly, belying his nerves with a broad smile. She purred a yes, her eyes coy under jet black lashes and he fetched an alcoholic something for the two of them. He glanced around at her as he heard a movement: she had hoisted her lithe young body onto the worktop and was sitting prettily on its edge.

And those eyes kept on giving him the come-on.

Rotor took those few seconds with his back to her to take stock of the situation: as easy as he had found it to go home with Solar a week or so ago, he had put it down to beginner's luck. He hadn't been sure that he would get lucky tonight. And yet, this slim, young ocelot had seemed so friendly, so fresh, so keen. She had been quite open about what she wanted tonight: she wanted sex. Yeah, me too, Rotor had thought. And now here she was, in his home. Rotor had to admit to himself, he was nervous: she was only his second lover, and he still wasn't that sure of what to do. He took a deep breath, willed the nerves to leave him and fixed a relaxed smile on his face as he turned back toward her with the drinks.

"Wanna come in?" he asked pleasantly, heading toward his bedroom door, which he pushed open with his elbow. He held the door open as she walked in, swaying her hips daintily. She turned her face toward him as she passed, so that her muzzle brushed against his whiskers. Her fingers slid around the cup in one of his hands and he gave it to her. Oh yeah, this was going to be a good night. He grinned to himself and locked the door.

She bounded onto his bed. "So come on, then!" she laughed, taking him by surprise as he came over to join her. He gave her an inquisitive look.

"What?"

She leaned forward and stroked a finger from his lips, past his throat and down his belly. "You're a large man," she purred, "so show me how big it is!"

Rotor giggled nervously. He knew he was well-endowed - in fact, he was the biggest out of himself, Sonic and Antoine - but he still got butterflies at the idea of displaying himself to a girl. But there was no way he was going to chicken out now. He kissed her hard on the lips, giving his body a few seconds to relax, and felt the familiar coolness on his penis as it slid out into the open air.

He pulled back and sat back on his haunches to let her look. The cheeky smile on her face dropped into a look of slack-jawed surprise as she saw the size of him. Her hand went over her mouth in shock. Rotor felt uncomfortable and leaned forward in a futile effort to hide it.

"Are you... okay?" was all he could think to ask.

"It's huge!" she blurted. For a moment she seemed genuinely unsure of what to do next, but then her flirty personality came back into play and she ran her fingers along its sides, down the shaft to his groin. Rotor gulped and leant forward to kiss her again. She accepted the kiss, putting her hand on his shoulder and pulling him to her so that he lay down on top of her. Within a few moments he attempted to work his legs between hers to penetrate her, but she broke off the kiss to speak to him.

"Uh-uh," she chided. "You're not getting inside me until you've got me good and wet, big boy!"

Rotor felt his heart sink for a moment: he wanted to have sex, like, now. He glanced down her body, wondering just how he was going to make her wet, before deciding hurriedly to kiss her breasts. Perhaps if he nuzzled them for a while that would work..?

"Lower," she purred. Rotor inched backwards so that he was kissing her flat, sleek abdomen. Was that far enough? He guessed that she wanted him lower still, in fact, if he was honest with himself he knew exactly what she was asking for, but he still felt nervous doing this. He just didn't feel quite confident enough... But then he felt her hips rise up against his throat and he knew for sure what she meant. He backed up further, feeling the end of the bed on his knees. He climbed down and leant on the edge, kneeling on the floor, and put his face between her legs.

Cunnilingus. Rotor had done it before, but he wasn't sure how to... Solar had been horny - they'd had sex for hours and still she had seemed to want more. With Solar he'd felt like he couldn't fail to please. But this girl, who was closer to his age... He wondered if he could make it happen this time. He set to work with his tongue, tasting her slightly tangy pussy and feeling his erect cock standing stiff.

He had been there for about five minutes, but nothing seemed to be happening. Have sex now! his instincts screamed at him. Every fibre in his body wanted to feel it - he wanted to feel those thighs against his hips, to be able to put his energy into thrusting and feel that intense stimulation... But she didn't seem to be ready. She remained flat on her back, her legs on the bed. Barely a movement. He looked up, wondering almost without irony if she were still alive. She looked nervously back at him. Aww, fuck! he thought frantically. Come on!

Suddenly he decided he couldn't stand it any more. Panting, he climbed back up to bring his face level with hers. There was a certain distance in her eyes which he didn't like, but he wasn't sure what it meant. He kissed her, hoping she'd understand what he wanted, and settled between her legs. His erection fully engorged, he felt for the opening between her legs and pushed.

It didn't give. Where Solar had been smoothly, silkily wet for him, this girl was much drier. A clammy moistness was there alright, but Rotor was worried that it just wasn't enough. His uncertainty must have shown on his face because she shook her head. "Sit up," she said, pushing on his shoulders. In dismay, he complied.

To his surprise, she went down on him. Looking down in shock, he felt her take hold of his shaft and wrap her lips around the head. He felt his throat go dry. Closing his eyes and turning his face toward the ceiling, he experienced the sensation. He wished she'd move her hand up and down his length, but she wasn't - it was still. She finished the short suck with a lick and let go of him. He looked at her, then down to see she'd left a generous supply of saliva on him. Then he realised what she'd been doing.

"That should work!" she said confidently and lay back for him, her knees falling apart. Rotor took his chance and leaned forward onto his elbows. He reached down to his cock and guided it between her legs, feeling her slit and pushing in, with more success this time. With a groan he pushed his hips forward and penetrated her fully. Ahhh! Oh, man!

He opened his eyes and sought to make eye contact with her. Her eyes were bulging, almost pleading with him. What the- he wondered. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She panted, making a show that this was an effort for her. "You're stretching me," she said, her voice short and strained, not the loose purr he had heard most of the night.

Rotor felt a flush of pride that he was too big for her, but it only lasted a second. He'd wondered before whether he'd be too big for a lady, in fact, he'd fantasized about it before, but now that he realised it genuinely was so, he was a little disappointed. Even concerned.

Shrugging aside his worries he set to work, thrusting, watching her face. She looked back up at him, her face if anything, more strained than before. She offered him a tight smile, and Rotor decided to slow down.

She seemed to find that a bit easier, so he settled into a slow rhythm. He kissed her; she reacted in kind, a little. As he continued, marking out the rhythm in his head to make sure he didn't speed up - he noticed that she looked a little less strained. Shifting his weight a little he sped up, finding that he could go quite a bit faster before her body language became strained again.

It was no good: he needed to come, and he needed to come now. Nuzzling her shoulder, he put his arms around her and pumped harder at her, feeling her tense and grip the bed as he did. An intense glow of sensation rooted itself like static in the base of his dick, making its way along his length and building, building in strength, until it got to the end. He felt like his cock was about to burst. Gripping her and growling his need into the pillow, he felt himself let go and came inside her, instinctively pushing inside. A few seconds and the feeling cleared, leaving exhaustion and bliss in its place. He relaxed.

He lay on top of her, unable to do much but relax, for a few moments, until her impatient squirming forced him to prop himself up.

"I think that was a bit too intense," she said apologetically. Rotor pulled out of her and lay beside her.

"Did it hurt?" he asked. She shook her head.

"Not exactly," she tried to explain, "but it was a bit too much."

Rotor glanced away, unsure of how he felt. "Okay. Sorry," he mumbled. He felt relaxed after his orgasm, but wasn't happy that he had made her so... so what? Uncomfortable? He didn't like the fact that he couldn't make her orgasm either. He cursed himself for it, bitterly disappointed. But what he wanted most of all right now was sleep.

Citrus pulled the bedsheets up and settled beneath them, so Rotor did the same. As she curled up beside him, her soft face buried in his shoulder, he cuddled her loosely.

He was disappointed that he hadn't made her orgasm - that was something he wanted to be able to do. If she didn't come, how could she be satisfied? He sighed, burying his muzzle into the top of her head. He thought about it, wondering how else he could get her aroused. How do you titillate an ocelot? he wondered, voicing his question internally. He'd tried nuzzling her breasts - maybe pinching and twisting her nipples would have helped, he realised in hindsight. Suddenly a thought occurred to him and he started to snigger. How do you titillate an ocelot? You oscillate its tit a lot! His body shook with mirth as he struggled not to laugh. She looked up at him with a puzzled expression before he coughed, clearing his throat and trying to look like that's what he'd been doing all along. "G'night," he said cheerily and she folded herself back into position. He draped his arm over her before falling asleep.



Velvet wriggled more deeply into the cushion and tried to get comfortable. She was resting a book against her knees, and trying to read, but wasn't really getting into it. She had other things on her mind.

Antoine seemed to have taken a funny attitude to her lately. Shame: she thought she'd dealt with all that during the first mission. But he'd become antagonistic and non-communicative again and she wasn't sure exactly what the problem was. Perhaps, she thought, it wasn't worth making a big deal over. At least, not for now.

Yes, it was possible that the problem would resolve itself.

The mission had gone smoothly in itself, but she had felt like a spare part. Everybody had their places and she had been superflous. Yes, she decided, maybe that's what was on her mind. She wanted to be helpful, but what could she do? Sonic was the best athlete of modern times, in fact, supernaturally so. There was no possibility of helping out there. Bunnie's strength, similarly, could only come from that part-metal body. Velvet couldn't match her strength for strength. Sally knew how to lead - and she had an encyclopaedic knowledge of Robotnik's computers gathered from years of experience. And even if she could replicate Rotor's technical knowledge, what would be the use of doing so? She flipped over onto her other side, the movement mirroring her internal unrest.

As for Antoine... She suddenly realised that her brother didn't seem to bring anything useful to the missions, save an extra pair of eyes and hands. Was that why he was angry: that she might show him up? That had a ring of truth to it and Velvet scratched her chin thoughtfully. Perhaps, perhaps...

But her brother's insecurities would have to sort themselves out. The coyote sighed deeply and sat back, wondering just what she could bring by herself to the Knothole Freedom Fighters. Speed, strength, hacking, technology, numbers. What could she add to that?



"Will you fuck me sitting on your lap?" she asked. Rotor was pleasantly surprised; he didn't think she wanted to do it again after the night's misadventure. But she had offered, so he took advantage. Maybe it would be better this time.

He smiled at her, trying to muster confidence. Without a word he sat up and, after a moment's deliberation, sat on his feet. He locked his arm around the small of her back and pulled her close to him, steadying her hips in his lap. She lowered down onto him, wriggling as she tried to get him inside her. After a few seconds it did, and he felt the slightly dry feeling of her small vagina enveloping his cock. She inhaled sharply and wriggled, settling into his lap, before beginning to bounce. With her controlling the movement, Rotor gave into the feeling and leant down to kiss her breasts. It was morning and he was horny. This wasn't going to take long.

The intricate black markings on Citrus' face described her expression, which battled between excitement and discomfort - it seemed that she still could not accommodate him as well as they'd both hoped. She held onto his shoulders for balance as her legs worked, thrusting at him unrhythmically but enthusiastically. Her breasts, too small to bounce, moved up and down with her.

The intensity hit him suddenly, and he reared, pushing his cock into her while at the same time pushing her down onto it. She squirmed, perhaps uncomfortably, Rotor realised a few moments later, but at that moment he just wanted to be inside her.

The intensity built to an unbearable level and he spurted into her, spraying warm, sticky cum into her small body. Drained, he sank back down, the strength in his arms gone for the moment. He was grateful that she held on so tight.



TO BE CONTINUED...