DISCLAIMER: "Sonic the Hedgehog" and most other characters and situations in the following story are copyrighted trademarks of Sega Incorporated, Archie Comics and/or DIC Productions. Permission to reproduce this specific material may be granted by the author so long as you email first. (c)1995 native_pangean@fsmail.net.

Bunnie's Angst

Bunnie knelt by the edge of the lake and studied her reflection in the fading light. Her fur was in good condition, her hair was clean and soft and she had just re-touched her make up. She hoped the make up wouldn't make her look like she'd tried too hard: she was about to get into bed, after all.

She looked over her shoulder to see Rotor scattering the embers of their camp fire, unaware he was being watched. He was a fat guy, Bunnie thought, but that was what made him look so cuddly. He had a self-confident air about him as he went about these end-of-day duties, which she liked. As she watched, he gathered the cleaned dinner bowls and disappeared inside the tent, before coming back out with a toothbrush.

She sighed and looked nervously back at her own reflection. It was no big deal, really it wasn't. It would be just fine: she would invite him for sex, he would be unable to refuse, and she would finally know what it felt like.

Except... what if he was turned off by her robotic limbs? What if he didn't think she was pretty? If he rejected her... Bunnie shook the idea out of her head. That was crazy! She was going to seduce him and he was going to love it! He probably wasn't experienced either. He'd always been the shy guy. Two people, losing their virginity to eachother. It was a romantic thought.

She took a deep breath, tossed one of her ears back over her head, winked at herself in her reflection and headed over to the tent, butterflies wheeling in her stomach, where she crawled inside. There, she snuggled half underneath her blanket and waited for him to come inside.

A few minutes later, Rotor shuffled into the tent on all fours, glancing at Bunnie and smiling a silent platonic greeting. He pulled a thin blanket over himself and lay down on his side, pausing to say, "G'night, Bunnie," before closing his eyes. She looked at him for a moment, bit her lip and propped herself up on her living arm.

"Rotor?" she called in a low voice. He opened his eyes and looked up at her. "Aren't you going to give me a goodnight kiss?" She felt better for having made the invitation. She could do this!

He looked surprised for a moment, and then said, "Uh... sure." He lifted himself up, leaned forward and gave her a brotherly peck on the cheek. He threw her a brief smile before settling down again. She frowned slightly. That wasn't what she had been hoping for! Nervousness started to flutter inside her again, but she swallowed it down and tried again.

"Actually ah was, uh... Thinking of a little more than that," she told him huskily, tracing circles on the floor of the tent with her finger. He looked up at her again, his expression reluctant, and sat up.

"Um, okay," he shrugged and reached up with his hand, touching her cheek and kissing her softly on the lips. Bunnie smiled softly and kissed back.



Rotor was puzzled; as he kissed Bunnie, keeping her busy for a few moments, he thought about what was happening. Was this something he wanted? Well, obviously, yes, but did he really want to potentially ruin a friendship that they had had for so many years?

Bunnie was a highly desirable woman. Most of the Knothole males would give 10 years of their lives to be in this situation with her. Rotor fancied her too, but something in him just couldn't level this. As she sighed with pleasure and lowered herself down as if to prompt him to make a move, he broke off the kiss.

"Bunnie," he began, and she looked back at him, listening. "I can't do this. I'm sorry," he said regretfully. He shuffled back over his side of the tent. "It's just not right," he said, looking at her apologetically.

"Why not?!" she snapped, catching Rotor of guard. He started with shock.

"Um... B-Bunnie, we're friends," he tried to explain. This didn't seem to pacify her: she only looked more angry. "I don't want to ruin our friendship!"

"I don't care about friendship!" she thundered in response. Rotor backed away; she seemed to be getting more and more angry with every breath. "I want to know you like me!"

Rotor didn't know what to say. "B-Bunnie... Bunnie, please," he said, trying to soothe her. "I do like you. I think you're real pretty. But we've been like brother and sister for so long that I want to keep it that way. I didn't wanna hurt your feelings."

Bunnie's anger seemed to be turning into upset, and at this final comment she started to cry. Now Rotor really was confused. She sat hugging her knees and wept bitterly, her face hidden behind one of her ears.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice cracking. They both stayed silent for a moment, and then she turned to him, tears still in her eyes. "Rotor," she said, "you know a lot of stuff about roboticization." she paused, and her line of sight dropped to the ground. "Will I ever be able to have sex?"

Rotor blinked at her. He hadn't actually thought about that side of it. He glanced down at her legs as he tried to think of what to say. First that came to mind was that her legs would be connected to her body internally. "I... I dunno. It's hard to tell. D'you remember that time Antoine pulled your arm off?" She frowned, thinking back, and then nodded. "You remember it had a large pin in the socket?" Again the nod. "That's a standard way of connecting limbs to a roboticized person." he took a breath and asked carefully, "Are your legs connected the same way?" At this, Bunnie looked away and nodded sadly. "Well, it's possible they might get in the way."

Bunnie looked at him, shocked. "Are you sayin' what ah think you're sayin'?" she asked sharply. Rotor shook his head, not understanding. "You're sayin' ah'd have to take mah legs off to do it, right?"

Rotor took a breath in shock and shook his head. "No! No, Bunnie, not at all! Even if you did it wouldn't do any good. They're attached to a metal socket inside. Even if you took your legs off there'd still be the attachment in there. What I'm saying is the attachments might get in the way." He had to look away for a moment to regain his composure. The idea was grotesque: take a woman's legs off to bang her? No wonder Bunnie was upset.

"Well, okay," she drawled, seeming a little less horrified. She paused. "So how do ah find out whether these attachments'll be a problem?"

Rotor shrugged. "There's only one way you can find out."

"By doin' it, right?"

"Yeah." At this Bunnie looked disheartened again.

"But who wants to do it with a freak with one real arm and no real legs? Rotor, I look gross! No guy could want to do anything with me!" and she started crying again, quietly.

At this, Rotor got onto his knees and shuffled in front of Bunnie, taking both her hands and looking her in the eye. "Bunnie," he started, pitching his voice to make her listen, "You're the Knothole pin-up! Every guy in the village thinks you're hot! You've got pretty eyes, you're funny..." he looked closely for her reaction before continuing, "... you've got beautiful breasts, and..." Bunnie's face registered surprised embarrassment as Rotor mentioned her chest, but she carried on listening. "...and have you ever noticed how guys in Knothole are always talking to you? They're trying to get you to talk back to them, Bunnie! You've got the most amazing accent! And your voice makes them crazy!" he smiled broadly at her, pleased that his speech had had such a marked effect on her, for she was giggling and blushing. She looked away to let her cheeks cool down.

"Rotor! Ah didn't know you had it in you!"

"I do my best," he smirked, crawling back to his bed and sitting beside her, hugging his own knees. They grinned at eachother for a moment.

"You know," she said, sounding serious again, but happier, "Ah want to know whether ah can have sex or not. Ah really wanna know, but if I do have any problems..." the end of her sentence fizzled to nothing. She seemed unsure as to how to continue. Rotor smiled understandingly.

"So what you're saying is that you still want it to be me," he offered quietly. She bit her lip and nodded at him self-consciously. He leaned back on his hands. "I'm not looking for a relationship, Bunnie, but if you're happy with a little no-strings action then I'll do it."

"Okay," she said thoughtfully. "How about just while we're on this trip?"

"Sure," he said quietly, smiling at her. He reached over and kissed her again, this time using his best technique, making tiny kisses along her bottom lip, nibbling the end of her tongue. Slowly encouraging her to lay on her back, he stroked her shoulder, his hand gently moving down to her breast which he cupped, feeling its generous, rounded shape.

His hand carried on moving downwards, feeling the curvy hollow of her waist and round the back to her butt. She sighed and stretched, her head tipping backwards. He kissed her throat and then her cleavage before tilting his head back up to her face, moving forward to kiss her on the lips only to pull back teasingly, laugh softly, and then kiss her in earnest.



Bunnie lay on her back and looked at the ceiling of the tent as he lavished attention on her. She had expected him to be a little clumsy, but he seemed to know what he was doing. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing. She put her hand on his cheek and softly pushed him away so they could speak. "Now, tell me to mahnd mah own business, Sugah, but have you done this kahnd o' thing with a lady before?"

"Uhm..." he hesitated, looking away from her. He'd never considered himself promiscuous, even considering his exploits at the club with Velvet, but suddenly he realised that the number he had kept privately to himself, while a pleasing figure to him, might be considered a little more harshly by her. But, he decided, he'd be honest with her and he cleared his throat. "Eleven," he winced before looking at her out of the corner of his eye. Her jaw dropped.

"You slut!" she laughed jokingly. She covered her mouth with her hand and looked wide-eyed at him, giggling.

"Bunnie!" he protested, laughing too. "It's not that bad!"

"But who... Oh, ah'm not even going to ask!" she said, wiping tears of hilarity from the corner of her eyes and laying back down. "Now show me what you got, Hun!"

He gave her a final grin and then mounted her, propped up on his elbows. The metal of her legs felt cold against his haunches but he ignored it. He released the internal muscle holding his penis in and shifted slightly so it pointed harmlessly into the crease of her groin. He noted the tremor in her body in reaction to its warm, moist touch.

Stroking her still, he moved one hand up and hooked his finger under her leotard, stretching it and pulling it down so she could move her arm out of the hole, which she did. Her soft, Southern lips brushed against his again, opening deliciously as his hand trailed over her breast, her nipple tracing a hard line down the palm of his hand. He shifted and stretched the other arm-hole, pausing to give her time to extract her arm. Then he sat up to pull it over her legs, offering her a lopsided smile as she looked at his cock. Casting the purple garmet to one side, he lay down on top of her again, moving his hips to find the right angle of entry.

"Mmm..." she sighed approvingly as his warm erection prodded between her legs. She held her breath as she felt him push harder. That smarted. He backed off a fraction before pushing in again, harder. That hurt more. He gave a final push, and she gasped as something gave way and she knew he'd broken her. He paused, looking at her to see her reaction.

"Huh... Ouch!" she said conversationally, giggling shyly.

"You okay?" She took in a breath and nodded. She wasn't going to chicken out because of a little pain. "You want me to go further in?" She nodded again and opened her arms to invite him to embrace her again.



Rotor felt elated; he was having sex with Bunnie and it felt fantastic! She was a little tense, he could feel it in the stiff set of her body, but that was understandable. He kissed her neck and slid further inside, deliberately steadying his breath as he felt her vagina envelop his cock, further and further inside. She gripped him tight and he responded in kind.

Then he noticed something was wrong. He could feel, on either side of the end of his penis, something solid inside her body, pressing inwards. He stopped. He was sure that what he could feel was the internal interfaces of her legs. Although the pressure didn't hurt, he could certainly feel them.

Bunnie let out a breath in a fast gulp before hitching in another. Rotor suddenly realised that she was holding her breath; that she had not relaxed after he'd stopped moving. He tried to let her go and look at her, but she was gripping him so hard he couldn't. "Bunnie?" he prompted.

"Hurts," she sobbed, muffled, against his chest. Rotor was worried.

"O-okay," he said, "I'm going to pull out of you." And slowly he withdrew. As he did so she let go with a sob and curled up, protecting her abdomen. He sat up and hugged her, whispering an apology and rocking her to comfort her. She sniffed and silently accepted the embrace. After a moment he let go and she lay back down, turning her back to him.

"Ah think ah'll jus' get me some sleep now, Rotor," she said dully. She curled up again and stared at the wall of the tent, feeling miserable. Rotor's warm hand moved under her arm and gripped her own, and they lay there, holding hands together.

Neither of them slept for a few hours.